Timesheets.com

4,7 (819)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Seguimiento temporal para nóminas y facturación.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

819 opiniones

Cayla
Cayla
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Asistencia al cliente

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Desventajas

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Erika
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Software

Revisado el 23/1/2020

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal...

I have really enjoyed using Timesheets.
It is super easy for my staff to catch on with very minimal training.

I love it's ability to track PTO and it's a really great value.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and requires very little effort from employees. It is also an inexpensive option that works better and has better customer service than more expensive competitors.

Desventajas

It isn't the prettiest to look at but it is so functional.

Jean
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Old fashion and not friendly for users

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Desventajas

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 26/2/2024

Overall experience with Timesheets has been good. The product does what it says and the offer excellent customer support. I've never had to wait more than 60 seconds to talk to a person. Customer support team has worked with me to find a solution over the phone everytime I've called.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets stands out for the simple fact that when you call with a question an actual person answers the phone and quickly and intelligently resolves your questions. This is priceless! Thank you, Timesheets for offering true customer support in an age where it is quickly vanishing.

Desventajas

It is highly customizable so it takes a while to build out.

Janet
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Revisado el 22/12/2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Desventajas

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Kim
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Accountant

Revisado el 21/2/2022

Great

Great

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Desventajas

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

I recommended it as I worked for another company that used it and so I was familiar which made it easy to implement.
Jenine
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good employee time tracking app

Revisado el 14/5/2020

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

This is a great app overall but it just wasn't the right fit for our company.

Puntos a favor

IF your willing to invest some time to set up the app it can be super helpful and make time tracking pretty much fool proof. Integration with Quickbooks was super easy. Importing customers and information from Quickbooks was also very quick and easy. Our employees found it easy to punch in and out and it keeps everyone honest. You don't realize how much money you are losing on payroll when you use paper time-sheets until you switch.

Desventajas

We are a plumbing and heating company so we do a lot of service calls. This app is great but for a service company wasn't what we actually needed.

SINC y Connecteam

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We chose Timesheets because it seems to be easy for all our employees to understand. Also because of the integration capabilities
Teresa
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Great Customer Service

Revisado el 1/7/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Puntos a favor

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Desventajas

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Misty
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Love it!

Revisado el 3/6/2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Puntos a favor

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Desventajas

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

Jacob
Jacob
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Revisado el 27/11/2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Desventajas

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Lyn
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Operations Review

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Basic tool that we have build almost of decade of date with and use it to keep our team time in alignment with the customer's contract

Puntos a favor

quick easy way to capture time spent on customers and projects

Desventajas

Not integrated with our calendar and project management software to eliminate the extra data entry for each staff member to track the time we are selling to our customers

Harvest

Razones para cambiar a Timesheets.com

We are currently using systems that are not integrated and we are wasting time repeating data entry to track our time and activity. We are migrating to MS Teams where we have more options to integrate with other tools.
Julie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Revisado el 24/3/2021

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Desventajas

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Robbin T
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

Revisado el 9/4/2019

Puntos a favor

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time.

To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

Desventajas

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Tammy

TimeSheets - Best Customer Service Ever

Revisado el 25/7/2022

Love it

Love it

Puntos a favor

1. Great customer service. 2. Able to use on various job sites and see where they clock -in/out 3. Easy to use 4. Great price point user based. 5. You can pick and choose what features you want to use.

1. Memo feature: Memos do not show up on Mobile version only desktop :-(
2. PTO: not easy for workers out in the field or at home to use or find PTO if used to using the mobile view. when they switch to the desktop view

Clockify

Razones para elegir Timesheets.com

Needed to see where workers are clocking in. Need a system that can be used by multiple people in multiple locations and not be an app that uses workers' data on their phone.
Tina
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Time Tracking made easy!

Revisado el 8/7/2023

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

Puntos a favor

The time clock and time tracking features are among my favorite within Timesheet.com. They make it easy.

Desventajas

The expense record could be more advance but I don't use it much anyways

Annie

Amazing Product

Revisado el 14/3/2019

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

Puntos a favor

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

Desventajas

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacy
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

My Timesheets.com

Revisado el 16/8/2023

We have enjoyed timesheets. The transition to the new updated version, the transition was seemless.

Puntos a favor

The ability to have different office locations along with employees that have to be on the road for their job, having access.

Desventajas

Not being able to customize the time sheets to show or not show columns that make it look convoluted and unnecessary information for our reporting, along with font size.

Shannon
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product, never had a problem

Revisado el 23/1/2018

Timesheets.com made it much easier to track employee and project time and record expenses.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, employee and timesheet setting options are more than enough for our needs, support has been great the two times i had questions, imports data to Quickbooks easily. I also like that we can track all expenses, such as, mileage, we can create and track multiple project time at once and use it from anywhere and upload backup documents.

Desventajas

In the three years we have used this product we have never experienced an issue with functionality or accesability. I guess the way they charge is not ideal. They charge by numberof users but only in groups, so if we have 5 users and need 1 more we would have to pay for 3 more users in the next tier.

Brook
  • Sector: Hostelería

A business necessity!

Revisado el 25/3/2022

Customer service is first rate, everyone on the Timesheets.com team is helpful and easy to work with. We are very happy with the platform and the service it provides.

Puntos a favor

This software has helped us efficiently tie our time and energy to projects to tell the story of how our organization moves the needle in our destination. It's easy to see what we're expending by project and put that up against return to make better business decisions with the resources we have.

Desventajas

It's hard to get people adjusted to new software and we don't always use the system to it's full potential.

Valerie
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Tracking System for Sole Proprietor!

Revisado el 10/10/2022

I use it daily and then when I had a question today about something I couldn't find I also had amazing customer support that got me the answer I need right away. In over a year and half of using this was the first time I even had to contact them. I have been so impressed with their product and now knowing about their customer support!

Puntos a favor

This software is amazing and I've been working off the FREE (yes-- FREE) version for over a year and a half. (Just started my own company in April 2021). The ease with setting everything up is so intuitive, being able to write notes for the tasks completed with that time you're billing and the reports that available have been absolutely wonderful for my firm!! Thank you timesheets.com!

Desventajas

None. I bet the paid version even has more capabilities and functions I'm not even aware of.

Pamela
  • Sector: Software informático

Great customer service

Revisado el 11/5/2021

Timesheets.com has met the needs of our company. The customer service has exceeded our expectations. There is always a live person answering the phone or the chat. If the problem is too complex to be answered via chat then that customer service rep will ask to call and will. This team goes above and beyond to answer questions, identify problems, and fix mistakes that the user may have made.

Puntos a favor

The software allows our employees to enter their project time and/or hourly time efficiently. It allows the appropriate employees to be able to run payroll, keep track of vacation, holiday, comp time, and expenses efficiently.

Desventajas

The hardest part is not having hourly and salary time integrated into one viewing area.

Marion
  • Sector: Seguros

Revisado el 22/7/2019

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! As a business owner, I only need to use the system when my office administrator is off, which means rarely. So every time I use it I have questions and every time our reps sign in and walk me through the process. Customer service is outstanding, always available, kind, helpful, productive and quick to reply. Honestly, if I was a regular administrator I would find the system very easy to use.

Desventajas

The PTO and Vacation accrual does not calculate the same as our Handbook. However, the reps consulted with me so we could implement a workaround. It was a good solution.

Sandi
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Revisado el 29/3/2022

Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

Puntos a favor

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

Desventajas

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

Wendy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great features & customer service!

Revisado el 4/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

Desventajas

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

Respuesta de Timesheets.com

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.

Ali
  • Sector: Semiconductores

LUMEOVA Feedback

Revisado el 7/12/2016

Overall, we have had a positive experience with TimeSheets.com time tracking solution. There was a learning curve in setting up the different features of the on-line tool and learning how to use them properly. If you are looking for areas for improvement, you might want to consider an interactive (interview) process that enables the company designated administrator to set the various features optimally for the company. I assume for most companies such as ours, the administrator is not necessarily an expert in time tracking systems and could use the interactive tool. Thank you.

Mobile access
Audit-proof for companies working with government contracts
Cloud-based vs. local server based

Desventajas

Setting up the features for a novice administrator is not straight forward
It seems that there is no distinction between "Approving" a time sheet entry and "Allowing" the entry for edit by the employee.
If the employee makes an error entry, there should be a way for him to quickly correct it without requiring the supervisor to "allow" it.