iCIMS Talent Cloud

Software de reclutamiento y sistema de seguimiento de candidatos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

825 opiniones

Jared
Jared
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great ATS at a Great Value

Revisado el 12/3/2019

I came from a Taleo environment, so I thought that iCIMS would have fewer features, but I have been extremely pleased with the feature set that iCIMS provides and the customer service is some of the best in the business. Their representatives are knowledgeable and have always answered my question and explained items in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend iCIMS to anyone who is looking for an ATS.

Puntos a favor

I like the great customer service to help me with all of my configuration needs. I like that it has all of the capabilities and integrations that are easy to setup and get working. I like the annual review of the system and the helpful advice iCIMS provides to improve the system.

Desventajas

I don't like that their is no auto progression. Auto progression is extremely helpful around key statuses.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Jared! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Jose
Jose
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Modern Recruitment Communication

Revisado el 8/4/2019

TextRecruits customer service is outstanding and the user design is easy! You can organize candidates by job titles and campaigns. An app can be downloaded to your smart device to allow for communication with candidates as needed. We have been able to successfully set up large hiring campaigns and keep candidates updated on where they are in the hiring process. We also use it for orientation and interview reminders by scheduling text to be sent out prior. Overall it has been an important tool to add to our recruiting tool box.

Puntos a favor

It's a web-based system that has a Google extension that allows new candidates to be quickly added without navigating away from your current page. The campaign system is also a positive feature that allows for drip marketing campaigns.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to include GIFs into some of our campaigns but this function isn't possible yet.

• Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Not User Friendly

Revisado el 13/3/2019

I have not had a good experience with iCIMS Recruit. I had to teach myself how to use it, I've spent countless hours on the line with customer support trying to get the system to do normal things and it cannot be done in this system (simple scheduling, assigning onboarding tasks - I realize that's not Recruit but whatever, sourcing out of the system is a mess - I could keep going)....I thought adding Connect would be better but it's not, so I plan to get rid of this ASAP - pay the fee to get out of it and get another system. The ONE thing I can say is the customer support team is very nice and they TRY to help as best they can. But most things cannot be done - and if they can, it's never just an A-to-B fix...it's a work-around to go from A-F-D-X-R-Z-B.

Puntos a favor

It is a place to store candidate information.

Desventajas

Its UI/UX is clunky, you have to configure your own dashboards (I didn't know I worked at iCIMS but, after a few days on the line with customer care, I feel like I should be getting paid), the scheduling feature is a nightmare, sourcing out of the system is a nightmare (I don't even bother), there's a "person", "candidate," and "manager" profile - ALL for the SAME individual. Why? Why can't you just have one person and they are either a candidate for a role or they're not? I've worked with so many other Applicant Tracking Systems and this was never an issue or even a "thing." Everything is "a la carte" - other ATS's such as Lever or Greenhouse are much easier to use, have built in functionalities that you'd otherwise have to pay extra for an API connector to have said functionality, and - wait for it - already have dashboards in place that make sense for most organizations - and will CUSTOMIZE IT FOR YOU - no questions asked!!

• Sector: Envases y contenedores

iCIMS Recruit Review

Revisado el 4/9/2018

iCIMS Recruit solves our Talent business problem by enabling us to quickly and easily post jobs to our sites and move candidates to jobs as well as perform its core function of maintaining a robust database of candidates.

Puntos a favor

I am a complete iCIMS fan on all fronts! iCIMS allows me to perform my job and maintain order with candidate flow, statuses, and I am currently creating a platform for hiring managers to manage consultants, including an automated iForm for the statement of work.

Desventajas

The Connect Talent Pools are evolving but they do not provide the full flexibility of Recruit. I am still gettting used to them but the fact I can create Talent Pools to refer to easily is very attractive.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent company, product and experience.

Revisado el 16/1/2018

Excellent performance, support and results from using this product in out Talent Acquisition process. We get results.

Puntos a favor

I have lots of experience with recruiting platforms, both corporate and staffing environments. I love the ease of use, great functionality and it is highly configurable. The workflow components make it easy to scale a good process for efficiency and results.

Desventajas

I have used over 10 different ATS tools in my career and been part of implementing them all. With that said, there are none that are "perfect". This one is the closest. The calendaring/scheduling function is a bit clunky and needs more functionality especially self service.

Shae
Shae
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Pricey Enterprise Product Lacking in Updated User Experience

Revisado el 12/12/2018

Puntos a favor

iCIMS is extremely customizable, down to view permissions at the field-level. I also appreciated that it offered the ability to view the system as a specific user to test said customizations. In a time where our business was growing and we did not have an established HRIS, it afforded us the ability to store data both recruiting and HR-related.

Desventajas

Since the product is enterprise, you are going to pay out the nose for it. After conducting several detailed demos for competitors, I found that in all cases newer products offered a fresher user experience as a fraction of the cost. That is what ultimately led me to transition to JazzHR. I was disappointed to see that in over 2 years of serving as the administrator, that there were zero improvements to the look and feel of the product on either the recruiter or candidate side. The lack of innovation partnered with pricing made it easy to part ways.

Jon K.
Jon K.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Comprehensive TA tool that helps organizations drive forward leveraging the analytics provided.

Revisado el 17/1/2018

We have achieved our initial TA goals with the use of iCIMS; expand our job advertisement reach, install a well managed candidate process that enhanced our candidate experience as well as improved our hiring manager experience, and to be come a data driven talent acquisition business unit.

We are building on our second set of initiatives of building a stronger applicant pipeline, increasing our communication with passive and engaged candidates, and manage recruiting events through iCIMS.

Puntos a favor

We enjoy the organized dashboard views and its ability to be customized. We also enjoy the availability and customization of the workflow process that enhances our ability to manage a better time to fill, maximizing our recruiting team's time.

Desventajas

To format e-mail messaging in a better graphic format one must know a little HTML to make it better as the basic editing tool is more text driven.

Muteeba
Muteeba
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Feedback for ICIMS

Revisado el 2/11/2022

I am able to track the candidates properly and manage them. Frequently changing their status as per the requirements.

Puntos a favor

One thing that I really like about icims is that it is user-friendly. We are able to track applicants easily. Also, it is very easy to change their status moving from one place to another. Also, It helps in end to end recruitment cycle starting from initial screening to first day of the candidate.

Desventajas

One thing that I don't like about this software is resume search and not compatible with Boolean strings. It is not user-friendly if you have to search for any candidate. You have to give the exact spelling then only you can find a person.

Susanna
Susanna
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

iCIMS (ATS) + iCIMS Connect (CRM) = Integrated ATS/CRM solution

Revisado el 15/8/2017

+ Offers an integrated ATS/CRM solution
+ Wide variety of integration add-ons
+ Very customizable
+ Reporting features

- Clunky user interface
- Challenging search functionality
- Costly integration add-ons
- Hit or miss customer service

• Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

iCIMS works fine, but is clunky

Revisado el 5/6/2023

Puntos a favor

Search features, email and text message integration, pipeline movement management (moving candidates from applicant through offer/reject)

Desventajas

Limited attachments for candidate application/profile (couldn't add more than 3 documents); on the candidate status part, there's no confirmation, so once you click on a status (like phone screen or interview), it automatically changes. Clunky interface

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Comercio y desarrollo internacional

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best functionality for objectively and automatically screening candidates

Revisado el 7/3/2019

With iCIMS, we've become a much more effective and efficient recruiting team. We processed more than 5,000 applications in order to hire approximately 50 employees last year alone. Because of iCIMS' unique functionality, we've spent less time to make the same quality and higher quantity of hires. This is a huge win for our team and we're excited to share our success with others.

Puntos a favor

When searching for our organization's ATS, I demoed with A LOT of vendors. I was shocked that most relied on very crude initial screening mechanisms. Most were dependent on an HR's manager review of a a resume-- HR managers would give a thumbs up or thumbs down on whether or not to advance a candidate. We are a data-driven organization, and we prioritized an ATS that offered the functionality for us to objectively and automatically screen candidates. This functionally helps to minimize human biases while simultaneously weeding out irrelevant candidates; opening our organization to a diverse but targeted hiring pool. iCIMS was the only ATS that was able to offer us this critical functionality.

Desventajas

iCIMS is far and away the industry leader on critical aspects of functionality, however user-experience is not necessarily one of those aspects. It's a clunky system (feels a bit like Salesforce in that way), and not super intuitive on how to use. We've been able to workaround this, for the most part, by really streamlining how specific people interact with the platform.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Jenifer
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

It's OK

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Puntos a favor

It's nice that we can bulk print cover letters and additional documents now.

Being able to jump profile to profile in the workflow is a nice feature.

Desventajas

The bells and whistles are in all the wrong places. The end user interface is too complex for the occasional user. It's not intuitive enough and I end up being a helpdesk.

The email templates are nice and easy to use for, sometimes too difficult for hiring managers. The inability to create a stop in the process for equity reviews is a challenge.

What is the point of having a Person Profile and a Workflow Profile? Hiring Managers shouldn't be able to see to which other departments candidates have applied.

The one-size fits all application doesn't really work for us.

Candidates can be asked the same question about sourcing in several places and they don't like it.

Many out of the box reports weren't right for us.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for providing your feedback. I apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly disappointed to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority and we'd love to chat with you to provide a solution for you and your business.

Megan
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Great tool for customization

Revisado el 12/3/2019

Puntos a favor

iCIMS is highly customizable, which they will tell you themselves but they truly aren't kidding. We have been able to automate many of our recruiting and onboarding processes, which in turn has given time back to not only our corporate group but operations staff as well. As an iCIMS administrator, I love that I am able to make configuration changes myself, independent of iCIMS Customer Support, for a huge variety of functions. When there's a change that I don't know how to make, the Customer Support team will walk me through the steps so that I am empowered to make the change in the future. In instances where iCIMS Customer Support is required to make adjustments, due to limited administrator permissions, they are quick and responsive, ensuring little to no downtime.

Desventajas

The reporting function is not very intuitive or user friendly in the beginning. As you become more familiar with the software the reporting function becomes easier to use and is quite powerful but there is definitely a learning curve.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Megan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Alex
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Highly configurable, A+ Support

Revisado el 20/6/2019

Couldn't be happier! Highly recommended.

Couldn't be happier! Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

The tech support and customer service at iCIMS is absolutely top-notch. I call in almost every day during these first six months after roll-out, which has been critical for our success.

Desventajas

The configurability allows us, for better or worse, to accommodate every possible scenario..which means standardizing processes is "too" possible. Not really a con...the only other thing is getting recruiting workflow and onboarding workflows to talk to each other on reporting.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Rick
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Not very intuitive at all.

Revisado el 20/2/2018

I have been recruiting for over 20 years and have been using Applicant Tracking Systems for approximately 15 years exclusively on the corporate side with some of the largest tech firms in the world.

Puntos a favor

I don't really like much about this product. The candidate production is on par with other systems. It is quicker than other systems I have used....and that's about it.

Desventajas

It is not a user friendly product and I wonder how much they involved highly experienced. corporate recruiters in the functional design of the platform. There is a lot of wasted space and extra clicking that needs to be done. The system is not intuitive at all for a user. I have used Taleo quite a bit and found it to be much more compact in viewing candidates and their status. The search capabilities with ICMS are very hard to understand with their forms, filters, output templates, etc. I have to constantly go back to the instructions to figure out how to find jobs, particular hiring managers, etc. In addition I have had candidates on several occasions call me since they were having trouble uploading documents into the system. There are better systems or comparable systems available for less money. Each recruiter should't have to become a "super-user" in order to work in an ATS but that seems to be the case for ICMS.

• Sector: Envases y contenedores

I love iCIMS Recruit!

Revisado el 8/7/2019

We use iCIMS for all our recruiting needs and created a customized way to route consultants through the platform that does not disrupt the recruiters and provides accessibility to managers who hire their own consultants -- thanks to the support staff!

Puntos a favor

I love the customization capabilities that enable us to move candidates through the recruiting process, communicate with candidates and hiring managers, integrate our background check process, report metrics, and create guides, include attachments and links to our hiring assessments ... and the support is second to none!

Desventajas

I like the bi-directional email address string least. Candidates often comment on how it looks like Spam. I would love to see the email address appear without the additional clutter.

Michael
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Applicant Tracking System!

Revisado el 10/1/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most about iCIMS is that their client service is by far some of the best I have ever encountered with a vendor. Anytime you need help their client support line is always available to help out and I have not had to wait longer than 5 minutes or so for an answer over the phone. Additionally, when you open a ticket with them on an issue you are having, they send you email correspondences for every update they have to share, which I appreciate because you are always in the know on how to move forward with issues you are having.

Desventajas

What I like least about iCIMS is that their focus is mainly as an applicant tracking system and not a full-service system that includes features like payroll, performance management, succession planning, etc. iCIMS has really mastered being a very reliable applicant tracking system, but they have room to improve moving forward as a full-service provider for companies.

Amy
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

ICIMS Recruit Review

Revisado el 15/3/2019

Our experience with ICIMS has been exceptional. It is easy to use and intuitive. The functionality is robust and ICIMS has created a tremendous product. You do it well!

Our implementation process was smooth. We didn't really have any issues. Those that we did were very minor and ur implementation specialist helped us through them. I would have liked to have more training as an administrator (on the backside/set up side of the system). I didn't feel there was much training in terms of how to make necessary changes after the system was up and running. We have a phenomenal HCM administrator on our team and she has been able to pick up and learn the backside.

Partnering with ICIMS has been a great experience. We also partnered with Verified First to be the first customer with an API between ICIMS and Verified First. It has created so many efficiencies to have the API and the flow of information back and forth between the two system. We are very pleased! We look forward to a long relationship with ICIMS!

Puntos a favor

ICIMS has a fantastic support team. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The software is extremely robust and has tremendous functionality.

Desventajas

The report writing has been a little bit difficult to catch on to.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Amy! We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we¿re meeting our customer¿s expectations.

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

iCIMS Recruit Review

Revisado el 13/3/2019

I have been working with iCIMS for four years and have worked with a number of other ATS. iCIMS is by far my favorite. The reporting feature is powerful and incredibly informative. I love the friendly culture of the iCIMS support. The configurability to what our company needs is also important. I have worked with iCIMS in two different companies and seeing how it is able to be changed to fit our needs has been really helpful.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use of this platform. I also love the support from iCIMS we receive. Any question I submit a ticket for, I get a response that is both informative but allows me to learn the reasoning behind some things and how to navigate it on my own.

Desventajas

Some of the features are not as robust as others. For example, our organization needs a centralized event registration page where we can screen, status, and track candidates coming to our events but the events function only tracks registration.

Ravi
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

iCIMS Recruit

Revisado el 9/7/2019

Easy to admin and maintain, take advantage of integrating with career vendors

Easy to admin and maintain, take advantage of integrating with career vendors

Puntos a favor

Workflows and Reporting, and easy to work on configurations

HRIS system and Integrations with other HRIS tools

Alternativas consideradas

Oracle Taleo Cloud

Razones para cambiar a iCIMS Talent Cloud

Budget and less complexity of applications

Erin
  • Sector: Banca

iCIMS Recruitment Review

Revisado el 13/12/2018

Puntos a favor

iCIMS has the capability to house multiple jobs at once, which is perfect for corporations of any size. You are able to assign different managers for different positions, so managers do not have their own dashboards filled with (or access to) jobs that are not their own. As candidates apply, and positions are hired, there are many, configurable, statuses you can use to organize the applicant flow. Based on the positions and statuses, there are reports you can run as well to track your progress and view overall statistics on your recruitment process.

Desventajas

The reporting feature is incredibly capable, and has many options, but putting the reports together is not always user friendly. Sometimes it takes more trial and error than you'd originally expect it to.

• Sector: Educación superior

Good hiring software

Revisado el 12/4/2019

Overall, iCIMS has been a great help with our hiring process. We're able to easily invite applicants to interviews and schedule them without overlap. It's made our whole process so efficient!

Puntos a favor

- Easy to organize applicants into different categories, based on where they are in the hiring process
- Great option to list multiple interview times for multiple people to schedule simultaneously (without overlap)
- Can send emails directly from iCIMS and create templates for ease of use

Desventajas

- The landing page is a little clunky when there are multiple open positions at once
- We've had issues with default time zones with some users, which has been challenging to schedule interviews when someone doesn't know their iCIMS account is set to a different time zone

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review!

• Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

iCIMS

Revisado el 10/3/2019

iCIMS has allowed us to completely automate the recruitment process. We have created best-in-class processes to ensure candidate's have a seamless application experience.

Puntos a favor

iCIMS is a forward-thinking technology solution that enables organizations to be ahead-of-the-curve when it comes to recruitment. iCIMS is consistently investing in research and development to enhance the platform and the features available. iCIMS has a strong internal team who become advocates for your organization.

Desventajas

While iCIMS is continually enhancing the platform, the platform is geared towards US clients. Speaking as a Canadian client, sometimes the enhancements are not relevant or useful for Canadian clients who only operate in Canada and not in the US. In addition, while iCIMS continues to evolve their support structure for clients, sometimes the changes impact the service delivery to their clients.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

iCIMS Review

Revisado el 21/5/2020

Ths iCIMS Recruit product has been beneficial to our business by automating certain features and speeding up the hiring process. It creates a positive candidate experience as well. We are excited to see where the product takes us!

Puntos a favor

The iCIMS product offers everything I need in an ATS. It manages job postings, candidate workflow, and much more. I'm able to create candidate pipelines based on skillset which is a great organizational tool. The tool is also customizable to our needs- we recently added an offer feature and a new scheduling tool was just added.

Desventajas

Some of the features aren't very user friendly. The search function for the candidate database can oftentimes be confusing.

Rachel
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

User-friendly customizable ATS at a great price!

Revisado el 11/3/2019

Previously implemented the tool 3-4 year ago,and going through a new implementation now with another company. Happy to see the improvements that were made during that time period and excited to see the platform grow with recruiting trends.

Puntos a favor

The customization to fit your recruiting needs. From the various modules to user access to dashboard management - iCIMS will tailor to your needs more than any other ATS I've experienced. Great reporting functionality as well.

Desventajas

iForms can seem a bit outdated to the candidate as far as design goes - however this is optional use.

Respuesta de iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Rachel! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.