QuickBooks Time

Aplicación de seguimiento temporal para crear nóminas precisas de manera sencilla.

(5.758)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

5758 opiniones

Cesar
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Puntualidad

Revisado el 13/4/2020

Controlar las horas de trabajo de mis empleados y la ubicación al momento de llegar e irse de un sitio de trabajo, excelente para pagar las horas de trabajo que realmente están cumpliendo

Puntos a favor

Es un software bastante convencional, lleva a diario el marcaje de las horas trabajadas de los trabajadores, si éstos la marcan y se conecta con mi software quickbooks automáticamente. Ademas de proporcionar la ubicación en tiempo real al momento del marcaje de la hora.

Desventajas

Lo que mas me ha costado es que los trabajadores se acostumbren a usar la aplicación, ya que ellos son los que deben marcar la hora y tener la ubicación de su móvil activada para que llegue la información completa que ofrece esta utilidad.

henry
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Hora de QuickBooks

Revisado el 22/8/2022

Excelente, ya que brinda los resultados deseados

Puntos a favor

Software convencional, lleva el marcaje de las horas trabajadas
Proporcionar la ubicación en tiempo real al momento del marcaje de la hora, lo cual garantía

Desventajas

Lo mas complicado ha sido, el uso por parte de los trabajadores y la informacion llegue a sus telefonos

Diego
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Surpreendente ! Realmente faz a diferença no dia a dia !

Revisado el 23/9/2022

Não sei como não tinha usado antes. Trouxe um ganho de eficiencia imenso. Nossa ! Eu queria ter usado muito tempo antes. Além disso, queria que todos tivesse acesso porque é surpreendente. Amando demais !

Desventajas

Ele tem muita coisa boa, muita coisa ruim mas poderia ser mais intuitivo.

Misty

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

Revisado el 4/8/2022

Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

Puntos a favor

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

Desventajas

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Timesheets.com

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Time

I ened up leaving QB's time for Timesheets and I love them, back to that personal touch customer service!
Cameron
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Awful tool, needlessly complex

Revisado el 19/9/2022

Puntos a favor

There is nothing I like about this software

Desventajas

The complexity is ridiculous of this software, for some reason it has an entire windowing system allowing you to layer screens on screens. Most of the screens are useless or focused on other use cases at best. There are so many fields to fill in with so many options, I often describe using this tool as solving a puzzle.

Brianna
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

The Ease of Time

Revisado el 8/9/2022

Great! Everything in once place, supper user friendly, and very detailed.

Puntos a favor

The ease of having everything in one place is extremely helpful! Having to swap between many platform leads to many human errors, naturally. Everything in a central location while still have the abilities of double checking time/bonus'/PTO it is extremely beneficial to myself as well as the managers of the departments who already have other platforms to keep track of for their own duties.

Desventajas

The system is relatively new so there are still glitches here and there. I am a very detailed person therefore I have caught glitches before they have been a large problem however there are few that have slipped through which can be very aggravating.

ADP Workforce Now y Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Time

Paysource did not offer a class tracking option which was needed due to audits and other grant/funding requirements.

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Time

Quickbooks has our booking software and with that switch going smoothly, switching over payroll was the correct thing to do. Less platforms and less different style of reporting.
Nelly
  • Sector: Papel y productos forestales

Best accounting software

Revisado el 5/8/2022

Making a balance sheet,profit and loss accounts,
This has really helped us to tell our financial position which is really useful for our planning

Puntos a favor

That I can easily generate a statement of accounts for my clients.

Desventajas

It can open several tabs at a go till you can easily get confused

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best time tracking tool i have used till date

Revisado el 14/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I use QuickBooks time by Intuit and I have to say that it's an amazing tool. It is a very useful program, which has helped me manage my employees and scheduling resulting in saving lots of time. This software is easy to install on your computer, so there are no complications or confusion when you first start using it. You can easily import data from other systems like Excel as well as create templates for all the different types of invoices you may need for your business. The customer support team is also very helpful with any questions or issues that arise during setup process if you run into problems along the way they will definitely be able to help!

Desventajas

More features in the upcoming release will help me expand my usage.

Eduardo
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Avaliação QuickBooks

Revisado el 14/8/2022

Puntos a favor

O QuickBooks é uma ótima ferramenta de organização financeira para pequenas empresas como a minha. Consigo controlar entradas e saídas de maneira fácil e simples, além de elencar despesas por categorias e ter um panorama mais completo do que está acontecendo financeiramente.

Desventajas

O grande ponto fraco da ferramenta, ao meu ver, ainda é o atendimento ao usuário. É bastante complicado ter suporte de qualidade no SAC da empresa. Com certeza precisa melhorar.

Emre
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great idea

Revisado el 9/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I've been using it for a while to manage, view and share my payslip. I am satisfied enough.

Desventajas

Sometimes it works slow but overall it's ok. It would be more efficient if improvements were made to the overall quality of the interface.

Mohamed
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Simple and User-friendly Quickbooks Time

Revisado el 24/8/2022

My overall experience is good & invite to take the experience for new users.

Puntos a favor

User-friendly software. Great Features are available like Employee Scheduling, Job Scheduling, Time Management, Time Tracking, Payroll check, and Report generation. Quickbooks time can help your business grow.

Desventajas

I did not feel anything missing or difficult in this software.

Cassandra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Love the services and tracking process

Revisado el 11/8/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and apply the fields for what I need

Desventajas

Nothing honestly, it’s a great program for what I need

Gennyfer

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Revisado el 18/5/2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

Puntos a favor

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

Desventajas

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

Stuart
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

Great product

Revisado el 3/4/2020

Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great.

Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Puntos a favor

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Desventajas

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed.

Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Time

Integration with QBO (previously a Xero user and after a year Ioathed their lack of support and their "this is the way we communicate" approach to customer service channels, i.e. look at this forum, then email and finally (after I had enough) phone. No web chats. Truly awful. Harvest was OK but I had to user zapier to sync with pipedrive and there was no sync to xero (apart from invoices which I didn't want). Didn't sync with Xero Projects. I have employees and subcontractor labour (vendors) and both can allocate time in TSheets to QBO Projects. Would be ideal if I could selectively sync the Vendors from QBO to TSheets (the work around is leaving out the First Name Last Name in QBO but this then limits the use of QBO Supplier details).

Support and features.
Melody
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Revisado el 4/3/2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Puntos a favor

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Desventajas

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Carolyn
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Fantastic Customer Service

Revisado el 14/10/2019

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Puntos a favor

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

Desventajas

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Google Drive

Integration with Quickbooks
William
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for creating schedules and tracking time

Revisado el 10/10/2019

Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Puntos a favor

I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Desventajas

TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

Tad

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 27/9/2019

TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Desventajas

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Joanne

T Sheets is awesome

Revisado el 25/9/2019

Puntos a favor

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

Desventajas

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Stacia

Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets

Revisado el 17/9/2019

We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Puntos a favor

So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Desventajas

So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

Jessica

Revisado el 27/8/2019

Awesome. Customer service has been always great and accessible. The follow-up and follow-through is amazing and makes me feel valued as a consumer.

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use is definitely on the top of my list. To be able to seamlessly transition between clients and projects without stopping my timer and opening up window upon window or tab upon tab makes life easier. Reporting is also easy and allows me to identify how much time I've spent on a client and/or project, what's billable, and how staff spent their time. It also allows my company to be in compliance with overtime based on company settings and breaks by just having a separate button for that. Love it.

Desventajas

I don't currently like that if a client has a subclient/project/job (whatever you call it), you have to track your time at the subclient level and are no longer able to track at the client level. Timekeeping should be flexible enough to allow for both.

OfficeTools

Razones para elegir QuickBooks Time

LiquidPlanner was supposed to help with project management but it made the process, reporting, and timekeeping very cumbersome and more time-consuming. Plus, Tsheets now integrates with QBO which we use regularly. Just need the QBO integration with projects to be released officially.

LiquidPlanner

Razones para cambiar a QuickBooks Time

Abacus and Cloud Servers...not sure about that.
Shelly
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Set Up Made Easy

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Desventajas

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Cindy
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

What a Time Saver!

Revisado el 21/5/2018

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Puntos a favor

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Desventajas

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

William

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why didn't I do T-Sheets sooner!!!

Revisado el 5/1/2017

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which are linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you are able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets :)

Puntos a favor

MMI is a Small Subcontractor, with 10 employees and growing.
We use T-Sheets for our employee's time card program which is linked to our QuickBooks. With a hit of a button T-sheets and QuickBooks are synced, which makes time entry, time verification, job reporting, so much easier.
T-Sheets is so easy to use for the employee and employer. Customer support is right there via chat or after hours you're able to send an email and usually before I get into work I have my answer. I am a Penney pitcher and the cost is well worth it. We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all, we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Desventajas

We don't use the calendar option due to it doesn't fit our needs it is on the basic side and we need a more complex layout because we use our calendar as a work ticket for our installers and this is why we only put 4 stars on features. All in all we/ I am very happy with T-Sheets

Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Dominic was very prompt very polite very personable and very helpful!

Revisado el 4/5/2017

organization and time savings are the two biggest benefits

Puntos a favor

Overall ease of use is phenomenal! its extremely convenient, my employees love it. the cloud access is probably my favorite feature. being able to add and edit job codes from the mobile app is great! theres just so many things i love about the software that i cant begin with a review and keep it under 1500 words. in short i like the: compatibility with xero, square and others, i like the functions it can provide with scheduling, job reports etc. the pto is simple and easy to understand which is great. The customer service is absolutely out of this world. i think that might actually be my favorite part of the software. i cant thank you guys enough for putting such an emphasis on that end of things! in todays day and age its a lost service and dealing with tsheets support is always pleasant, easy and fast! very very refreshing!!

Desventajas

the cons i have are, certain functions are a little hard to get the hang of, for instance the overtime calculator and job costs function, i wish there was a way to add expenses to each employee such as insurance, social security, medicare etc so i could have an itemized list of what each job actually costs and what percentage of it is fixed costs and what can be trimmed or cut out. The complexity and highly indepth nature could be considered a con or a pro its a double edged sword really, i love all of the functions but i feel as though i need to take a class just to understand all of the functions and how to properly use them to make tsheets as effective as it can possibly be. so the in depth nature is fantastic if i were to take the time to train myself or pay to train an employee but a bit of a con when i dont exactly have a ton of spare time to train myself and budgets are tight due to re investing into the company tools and etc. i realize calling that a con is a bit of a stretch because it should be figured into company budget for training/reinvesting but a simplified version could be good or step by step tutorials for each individual function would help so i can train myself on what immedeately is important vs training on the entire software on some stuff i may never need/use. hope that helps! your software is amazing! keep up the fantastic work!!