Firefish

Software de reclutamiento creado por y para reclutadores

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

264 opiniones

Rob

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved...

Revisado el 3/7/2020

From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish.

Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Puntos a favor

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to".

The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work.

Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live.

Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Desventajas

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented.

Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

Vincere

Razones para elegir Firefish

While the browser offering (Access Recruitment CRM) is being developed, we felt it was just a web front-end for the old RDB database with no innovative features or vast improvements. RDB was very customisable and as an IT Manager I loved getting hands-on with the raw data in SQL but Firefish's integrations are constantly improving and I see a lot of potential with where Firefish is going. System performance and user frustration were the main factors. It shouldn't take 30-45 seconds to run a candidate search in these times and the product was only updated once or twice in an 18 month period (even then only tiny incremental changes were made). If users aren't happy using the CRM then it has a knock-on effect across the business - affecting performance, morale, efficiency and productivity. Using Firefish is a breath of fresh air and we are already starting to see user feedback/satisfaction improve and the quality of data being entered is much better.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

A combination of functionality, cost and performance. Firefish had the best balance of all-round functionality and a team whose service is absolutely second to none. Whilst recruitment CRMs will continue to evolve, we feel Firefish is the best one out there at the moment and we can't wait to see what the future holds!
Cameron

Brilliant CRM

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Very positive - both times. The on boarding has been good, the software is brilliant and we are a more efficient and automated business for it.

Puntos a favor

I and the team love the level of efficiency and automation that we benefit from with Firefish. I am a second time user having used Firefish in a previous business before bringing it to my own company more recently. I rate it above all other recruitment CRMs that we have used.

Desventajas

I think the onboarding process could have been a little quicker, but I also appreciated the level of detail your onboarding team have gone in to.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Firefish

No automation and the system did not work very well in terms of compliance and sending out mass mails.

Software anterior

JobAdder

Far more automation.

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for your review, We really appreciate that you think Firefish is a brilliant CRM and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience moving forward.

Paul
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Feedback

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Great system and great support.

Puntos a favor

Having moved from Bullhorn it is clear how much more support you get as an SME with Firefish. Lots of ways to drive improvements and is simple to train staff on, build KPI's and report. Also you get the ability to interact with your entire database.

Desventajas

Still some glitches that occur but always resolved quickly.

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you're happy with Firefish and appreciate the level of support you receive.

Many Thanks,

Garvan

Firefish Review

Revisado el 22/9/2022

Very positive, the product is intuitive, support is excellent and there are regular updates with good enhancements.

Puntos a favor

Logical workflows so easy for new staff to learn the system.

Desventajas

Jobboard integrations could offer more functionality like how many credits used/available per month, which adverts are posted on XX job board and editing adverts within a period (if allowed by the job board). Reporting could be expanded for better management visibility of individual and team performance.

Hi Garvan,

Thanks for your review. A member of the customer team will be in touch and run through a few of our new job board features that will help you with what your traying to achieve.

Kelly
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent ATS for SME recruitment businesses, I would chose over others I have used in the past

Revisado el 23/11/2022

I love this software and would recommend it to any SME business that is considering an ATS.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, variety of features, and excellent customer service. The fact that you can make suggestions to help improve the user experience and this is then voted on and implemented shows that they actually listen to customer feedback.

Desventajas

I feel the marketing of candidates to clients could be easier.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Oracle Taleo Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

Customer service, ease of use, and price were all exceptional. Having used Bond Adapt and Bullhorn previously, I find firefish to be easier to use and have more features and benefits, at a better price.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your review. We're glad you love Firefish, our customer service and find the product easy to use.

Many Thanks,

Rachel
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

Firefish Review

Revisado el 16/11/2022

With 20 years industry experience and many systems behind me this is the best I have ever used. Plus the customer service right from the beginning with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and now [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional.

Puntos a favor

I love this software, I love the fact it is adaptable in every sense to the way I want to use it, from the set up to the e mail templates and how I communicate with my candidates. Its brilliant.

Desventajas

I honestly cant say anything negative. It is brilliant and I would happily recommend to anyone. I can't say anything negative at all.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

I found the customer service element from Beth to be so personable, plus the fact it is so adaptable to my personal needs to my business. It was my first choice.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review. We're so glad that you love the software and that you've had such a good experience with Firefish.

Rhianna

Great system for recruiters

Revisado el 16/11/2022

I find firefish one of the easier systems I have used during my career as a recruiter. It is straightforward and has many hidden uses which can be utilised in a variety of different ways depending on your need. I 100% recommend.

Puntos a favor

Firefish is a fantastic resource for recruiters who like to be able to easily track, monitor, and update roles, candidates and even client information. This is the real all rounder in terms of recruitment and business support software. Not only can each individual keep their work up to date and track it easily but due to the notes systems it is easy to keep up with colleagues and not duplicate work.

Desventajas

Firefish is a strong programme but could benefit from more external job site integration (i.e. indeed, total jobs, etc) so that when uploading roles to users own site and CV Library adverts can easily be linked to other sites also allowing all applications to come through to Firefish.

Hi Rhianna,

Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to know you enjoy using Firefish and find it one of the easier systems to use.

Simone

Customer Support is Second to None

Revisado el 26/10/2022

Really good

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and functionality plus customer support of course

Desventajas

Reports are a bit complicated and there are some 'hard coded' menu drop downs that would be better if you could put your own in. Also ability to change the dates / amend certain things (ie the date you sent a CV for example)

Razones para elegir Firefish

Felt we needed a more modern UI with better candidate management and tracking

Hi Simone,

Thank you for this lovely review! We're so happy that you're loving not only the product but our amazing customer support team.

Nikki
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Excellent software

Revisado el 16/11/2022

I think firefish is a great platform and the support functions are excellent.

Puntos a favor

The fact that it is very easy to use and there are lots of tabs to include information for both candidates and clients to provide a full picture. I also like the function where we can send texts directly from firefish and it records the replies directly.

Desventajas

As mentioned I'd like the recruiter interview tab on the job flow to be accessible throughout as we use this after CVs sent as well ask before. The location for the tab for the road map and the messages gets in the way. I would prefer this as a tab at the top of the screen as I often click on it when I am going through my lists.

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your review! We're happy that you find Firefish a great platform and that our support is excellent.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use on a daily basis

Revisado el 17/11/2022

It saves me time which makes it easier to go about my day, I'm very happy with the product.

Puntos a favor

I can call, text and email from the same platform, makes it very efficient compared to opening outlook, another VOIP system etc.Applicants are very easily tracked.

Desventajas

Formatting is a massive issue when doing CV sends or email sends, so much so that we don't use them and usually hit 'skip email'.It would be good to track how many left messages/voicemails you leave so you get a clearer picture from your KPIs how much contact you are making.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. It's great to know that you're happy using the product!

I will pass your CV feedback to the customer team and just remember that any ideas for new features or improvements can be logged in the user community.

Rob

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A refreshing change in the recruitment CRM space

Revisado el 2/3/2022

Firefish is a huge improvement over our previous CRM and has allowed our consultants to work a lot more effectively and efficiently across the board. Especially when working in a hybrid environment, the browser-based product allows access from anywhere. Also, the support is second to none with fast response times, knowledgeable experts and clear explanations.

Puntos a favor

The user interface is excellent and very intuitive. We also like the fact that the product is constantly evolving with new features regularly being added. We also like the fact that feedback from customers is taken on board and used to further improve the product.

Desventajas

Some features/functions can take a long time to implement but there is a fantastic community where ideas are raised and voted on. If a client requires a new feature to be built or custom fields to be added for example, this can be prioritised via professional services.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Vincere

Razones para elegir Firefish

Lack of development of the product, very inefficient desktop application and convoluted processes.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

Best balance of features, functionality, cost and future potential

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your kind words, it's amazing to see hear how Firefish has helped your business!

Keep swimming!

Louise

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to navigate, great customer service

Revisado el 1/3/2022

The onboarding process and training was fantastic, and the ongoing support is really useful.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use, certainly much easier to navigate than other recruitment CRM I have used previously. I like the fact they are listening to users and continually making changes to the platform.

Desventajas

I am not a fan on the CV formatting section, I haven't been able to use this successfully yet.

itris

Razones para elegir Firefish

I was told by Itris that I would need to host their software myself, which seemed ridiculous. Firefish was much easier to set-up, easier to use and is cheaper!

Software anterior

itris

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We're sorry you're having trouble with the CV formatting. I will get someone from the support team to reach out and help with this.

Ivan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product that does what recruiters actually need - with excellent customer support

Revisado el 9/2/2022

My overall experience with Firefish has been superb. Through effective use of the CRM I stay on top of my business, meaning that I can do what I love most - headhunting fresh talent for my clients.

Puntos a favor

The layout makes perfect sense. The functionality is spot on and is very intuitive and easy to use. For anything that you're unsure about, the back up and support from the team is spot on. It does all the stuff that I need my CRM to do and none of the stuff I don't need or want. I am particularly fond of the fact that it integrates beautifully with my web page and that I can update my webpage at any time. I've used numerous CRMs including Bond/Adapt, Bullhorn, Jobadder and many others and genuinely, this is the best I've ever used and I'm so glad that I'm using it for my own recruitment business. Firefish is a bit like Apple - they're stuff just works!

Desventajas

I'm genuinely struggling to think of something that I don't like or find hard to use. The only thing I can think of is when I was looking to put a retainer through on the system. But, with one quick email to the support team, I had my answer in minutes. On that point - they have a great list of "how to do X" available to download with very easy to follow graphics...another plus!

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

A few reasons. First and foremost, I found their systems really intuitive and easy to use. Secondly, it links with the Website which just makes total sense to me. Thirdly, ever single person that I've ever had any dealings with at Firefish, whether it be the sales team, IT support or finance and billing - they've been great to work with. Finally, it was great to see a Scottish company producing a world-class product.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you soo much for the amazing review!

We're absolutely delighted that you are loving Firefish and really appreciate you sharing your awesome experiences with our Team.

All the best,

Kirsty
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Start up empowered by Firefish!

Revisado el 21/1/2021

Puntos a favor

The customer service is great, they are quick to respond to issues, happy to help when customising features in the CRM and always open to suggestions. The system was designed by those with recruitment experience and it shows, the task and workflow management is logical and the contact search capabilities and suggested matches are intelligent, adding real value to your candidate and client communications. They also had my website and CRM system set up quickly when my business was founded offering full training and support through onboarding

Desventajas

The site doesn't fully integrate with major job boards or social media so advert response does not automatically list against your roles and instead goes into your email. There is a 365 integration that means its fairly simple to transfer these into the system but this can be time consuming if you have a high volume of response to manage.

Zoho Recruit, Bullhorn ATS & CRM y CRM Analytics

Razones para elegir Firefish

The complete lack of support from the previous provider along with the system being unsuitable for use. I was looking for a system that would enable and improve my ability to do my role rather than being a additional admin tool. When I later set up my current company Firefish where my first choice.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

Logical task and workforce management, ease of use, website and email integration, great customer service as demonstrated by the level of customisation available and ongoing improvement based on user feedback.
Daniel
  • Sector: Construcción

Forward thinking CRM

Revisado el 21/6/2019

As the title goes they are a forward thinking crm. They are always looking to make the platform better and more efficient every day. They release weekly development updates and really listen to their client on how they can make their platform better.
Their customer service is fantastic will short lead times and always actively trying to find a solution.

Puntos a favor

They have nailed candidate candidate engagement within their platform. You are able to keep easily engaging with our candidates through social channels, email and click to call.
The platform is easy to use and shows users a clear path To enable them to match candidates to clients and jobs quickly.

Desventajas

The clouds software can be limiting at times with trying to save documents on the fly and also the ability to navigate through multiple screens in one session.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y JobAdder

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

From day one, Firefish wanted to be our partner and grow together. No other supplier showed this to us. Also, they started from the candidate journey and engagement which is something we really value.
Stacey
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

How can you not love the fish?

Revisado el 21/6/2019

Puntos a favor

Before purchasing Firefish we conducted a full search of other products on the market. What ultimately swung it for us came down to 3 things:

1) The easy layout and use of the software
2) The customisation's available
3) The passion and help of the support staff

We felt from day one that the team at Firefish understood our business and at the time it was a very complicated one! They supported us and did everything they could to accommodate our requirements, we didn't just feel like a number to them!

We spent a good amount of time talking to Firefish over voice calls having training sessions which were beneficial and they answered any queries we had, and those they couldn't answer at the time, they took away and came back to us on.

The software itself is very easy to use. There are of course tweaks that every business feels it could benefit from, and what's good about Firefish is that you can make suggestions to the Company for feature improvements and they do their best to implement these improvements.

I really can't fault the Firefish software, the support staff, or their Company ethos.

Desventajas

Cons? Hmmm this is a tough one because I'm not sure there are any. Possibly and maybe the only thing I could suggest would be the option to have a member of Firefish come to your business to help set up and implement the database so that all features are used to their fullest. With how busy our daily lives are here, and the fact that we had to set the system up as we used it because of the situation we were in at the time, 2 years on we are still learning about some features which had we known about in the beginning would save a lot of tedious work now!

But I have no negative thoughts or comments about the system at all. It's a very intelligent piece of software that fits our needs perfectly.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

Bullhorn was the only one I can honestly remember as it was a fore runner with Firefish. Fishfish to us just had a simpler layout and was kinder on the eye.
Jon
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Firefish CRM review Oct 2020

Revisado el 2/11/2020

Puntos a favor

It looks good, good layout, easy to use and it covers a lot of functionality. The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great. The regular webcasts have been encouraging especially during covid/lockdown. The team are constantly striving to improve and this is a CRM which is striving to keep up to date with the changes in recruitment.

Desventajas

No CRM is ever going to please all the users as we all require different things. That said, the marketing tools are limited and the social media interaction i.e whats app is lacking and the templates could be laid out easier.

Ellena

Fantastic Support Team!

Revisado el 30/7/2019

My overall experience with Firefish is positive. The software is easy to use and they are continually updating and evolving the product. The fishtank is an innovative idea, and really reflects the ethos of Firefish as a whole - they care about their customer. Their support team is second to none and always make time to help when required (which can sometimes be a few times a day!).

Puntos a favor

Firefish has allowed the whole company (front and back office) to get involved with all aspects of the Recruitment Process. The system is easy to use and has brilliant functionality. One thing that particularly stands out to me about Firefish is the people behind it. I have been in contact with lots of the team and always receive a prompt, friendly and helpful response. They go above and beyond to ensure your query is solved and often follow up with improvements or further solutions. Thank you!

Desventajas

The Marketing side can sometimes be slightly limiting but they are always making improvements and often have a walk around for something we'd like to do.

Steve
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

Excellent Service and product

Great - They cannot do enough to help. I recommend them all the time

Puntos a favor

Software is always being improved and updated. Very easy to use. Good value for money.

Desventajas

Formatted CVs need to be more user-friendly. It's a little glitchy.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Looking for better product

Better overall product. Affiliation with TEAM

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your lovely review. We're happy to hear that you're loving using Firefish.

Simon

Firefish - You are everything we wanted and much more

Revisado el 25/6/2019

A CRM that works with and for us, what is there not to like.

Since day one the staff have been friendly and helpful and not question is a burden.

Puntos a favor

The simple and honest answer is everything.

When WDCS started looking for a CRM system we had lots of criteria and instantly thought about another product that we have used for multiple years, but when we visited the Firefish stand and the recruitment expo it all became a "no brainer"!

In Firefish we found a system that catered for all our needs and actually thought for us and helped us increase candidate and client contact. The platform itself is very user friendly and very easy on the eye, it allows you to input KPI, Sales figures and actual billings and run reports. The part that impressed me the most was that we are able to allow candidates to access and update their own profile and make the decision themselves if they want to receive job updates, newsletters and are happy with WDCS Data compliance.

I haven't even mentioned connecting it to the job boards and being able to run our own adverts from Firefish and post on to partnered sites.

Definitely above all else the ease of use has to be the biggest thumbs up!

If you are reading this and not using Firefish then you are definitely missing out!

Desventajas

So far nothing that I don't like about it, far superior to other systems that I've used in the past

Mike

One of the best

Revisado el 1/3/2022

Excellent and the support team are always on hand to help

Puntos a favor

I’ve used lots of different CRM’s over the years and FireFish is easily the best. The functionality is really straight forward making it really easy to train new starters and the system interface is very user friendly. The new developments are improving the system all the time and with a few more tweaks, I would say it is the perfect system for my business.

Desventajas

A LinkedIn integration and a CV Dropbox would be hugely beneficial. There are a couple of little changes that would help such as the ability to view a CV whilst making a VOIP call through the system would also be a great addition

Vincere y JobAdder

RCRM was dreadful

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

Preferred the simplicity of FF in comparison to the others

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your lovely review and continued support.

James
  • Sector: Construcción

Stress-free migration

Revisado el 18/5/2020

Our biggest issue was that we didn’t have a two-way communication tool with our candidates. With the FireFish Software, the issue is solved. The interactive candidate portal always candidates too take ownership of there profile, update availability and set up automatic job alerts. All of which are key features in helping us improve the candidate experience with Optima.

Puntos a favor

The migration process was stress free, something that I would never have dreamed of during our considering changing our CRM. A clear and detailed migration plan with realistic timescales was shared at the start of the migration. The FireFish team were in constant communication with updates through the migration. Despite some complications with the data provided by our former CRM provider, the product was delivered on time. The on boarding team provided clear a training programme which has help the team settle into the new system. The team are enjoying using the software, in particular the ease of navigation and simple workflows.

Desventajas

The only downside is not being able to customise some terminology for internal use but this is not a major issue.

Salesforce Sales Cloud y JobAdder

Razones para elegir Firefish

Optima needed a system would help change the culture internally and improve candidate experience. Optima also needed a system that would provide a excellent support service and that would be adaptive to our needs.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

The personal approach from the FireFish team, the competitive pricing structure and mainly the software features.
Carl

10/10

Revisado el 16/6/2022

From the first day i looked into them they have been a pleasure to deal with, every member of staff i have dealt with, are happy, friendly and helpful people as well as knowing what they are talking about.
Everyone seems to get back to you straight away, including support and nothing is to much trouble.
From the directors at the top, downwards they seem to take a lot of time in selecting new employees with the right personality.
They onboard you and don't send you a manual to figure it out yourself, there a training 1 on 1, plus video recordings and articles to take away.
Fantastic company to deal with and they are the Hubspot of the ATS world.

Puntos a favor

Easy to keep track of all your activity, advanced CV search capabilities, classy landing page design. All sections tie into one another with links to click between candidate, contact and company, saving you a lot of time.

Posting jobs is quick and painless. Users decide on new features to be build and not the company themselves, this is a great idea.

Everything that you can think of it has. Important CV's direct from email. Free bulk uploads each month done by the data team. Top class customer support.

Desventajas

Nothing, I haven't found a single thing that I dislike. The product is constantly evolving, No bugs in 6 months of using it.

Hi Carl,

Thank you soo much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We really appreciate it and are exciting to see your Firefish journey continue!

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

Revisado el 20/7/2020

Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

Puntos a favor

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

Desventajas

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Razones para elegir Firefish

Started up my own company

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

I preferred it and Firefish came back to me much quicker than the others, I felt they wanted my business. I had a demo that day and didn't feel that I was being pushed into a hard sell.
Annejulie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So glad we made the switch to FireFish!

Revisado el 18/9/2021

From initial engagement to onboarding and follow up the whole process was slick, informative and professional. Their customer service is excellent and always consistent no matter who you deal with. I’ve been nothing but impressed! A superb experience and that hasn’t waned after two years working with them.

Puntos a favor

The stand out thing about Firefish for me is how easy it is to engage with our candidates and keep the database fresh and relevant. Candidates can manage their own work & marketing preferences via an online portal so their info is kept up date, compliant and they can sign up to job alerts that are specific to them. The automation is great; saving our consultants precious time away from admin. It gives us the functionality of a great CRM & applicant tracking system with added benefit of being able to market out effectively too. Many of the support team at FireFish are x- recruiters so they really get us and offer lots of useful market insights.

Desventajas

There’s not a lot not to like to be honest. They integrate with a lot of job boards but unfortunately not with Indeed so that would hep given their market share. It would help if we could see some engagement indicators on the mailshots we send to hiring managers.

Hi Annejulie,

Thank you for your lovely review!

We hope you continue to have a great experience with Firefish.