Opiniones de Firefish

Firefish

4,6 (289)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de reclutamiento creado por y para reclutadores

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

289 opiniones

Terry
Terry
  • Sector: Automoción

Excellent Support

Revisado el 21/6/2019

The software is great it does what it's meant to, but I'm sure there are a lot of great packages out there, the stand out for me is the customer service and support, prompt, efficient, they listen, always answer the phone, nothing is too much trouble, I get the feeling they appreciate and want to keep our business, which in this day and age is a rarity unfortunately

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up and use, excellent value for money, and the online suggestions are brilliant and actually result in things being done

Desventajas

Nothing, it has always done what we wanted and it's continually being improved

James
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Stress-free migration

Revisado el 18/5/2020

Our biggest issue was that we didn’t have a two-way communication tool with our candidates. With the FireFish Software, the issue is solved. The interactive candidate portal always candidates too take ownership of there profile, update availability and set up automatic job alerts. All of which are key features in helping us improve the candidate experience with Optima.

Puntos a favor

The migration process was stress free, something that I would never have dreamed of during our considering changing our CRM. A clear and detailed migration plan with realistic timescales was shared at the start of the migration. The FireFish team were in constant communication with updates through the migration. Despite some complications with the data provided by our former CRM provider, the product was delivered on time. The on boarding team provided clear a training programme which has help the team settle into the new system. The team are enjoying using the software, in particular the ease of navigation and simple workflows.

Desventajas

The only downside is not being able to customise some terminology for internal use but this is not a major issue.

Salesforce Sales Cloud y JobAdder

Razones para elegir Firefish

Optima needed a system would help change the culture internally and improve candidate experience. Optima also needed a system that would provide a excellent support service and that would be adaptive to our needs.

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

The personal approach from the FireFish team, the competitive pricing structure and mainly the software features.
Andy
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

AB Firefish Review

Revisado el 5/12/2022

I feel it could offer more as a whole to the business. Perhaps I just need further training.

Puntos a favor

It is a self explanatory product and you can understand the basics easily. Allows you to see candidate progress quickly and easily.

Desventajas

There is not a great search functionality for previous placements or roles. The most important is the inability to search and tailor keywords.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your review.

Our support team are always on hand for any further help you may need with the product.

jackie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Total Package for my agency - my absolute critical tool I use.

Revisado el 13/12/2022

Love this tool! Its always been my favourite tool to work with since I established the business in 2017. Without it I would have been lost.

Puntos a favor

Its very user friendly - it matches to candidates very well. Easy to move through - I have had new starters who have managed to get their head around it in a couple of days. Simple but effective!

Desventajas

I feel the only real area that could be improved on is the sales pipeline tool and sending jobs to a centralised report for sharing.

Hi Jackie,

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

Revisado el 20/7/2020

Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

Puntos a favor

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

Desventajas

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Razones para elegir Firefish

Started up my own company

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

I preferred it and Firefish came back to me much quicker than the others, I felt they wanted my business. I had a demo that day and didn't feel that I was being pushed into a hard sell.
Garvan

Firefish Review

Revisado el 22/9/2022

Very positive, the product is intuitive, support is excellent and there are regular updates with good enhancements.

Puntos a favor

Logical workflows so easy for new staff to learn the system.

Desventajas

Jobboard integrations could offer more functionality like how many credits used/available per month, which adverts are posted on XX job board and editing adverts within a period (if allowed by the job board). Reporting could be expanded for better management visibility of individual and team performance.

Hi Garvan,

Thanks for your review. A member of the customer team will be in touch and run through a few of our new job board features that will help you with what your traying to achieve.

Tim

Great service, great product

Revisado el 21/6/2019

Just overall it has been a great experience from first phone call (the pitch)4 years ago to integrating it with a new website last month. Great service, good product and great value.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, easy to change to your exact needs, we bought in to the database as it's set up with just recruiters in mind and you get a first class service, you can actually pick the phone and get an answer within 5secs rather than 'raising a ticket' which takes 48hrs for an email response.

Desventajas

Honestly, nothing, it is very much the 'ronsil' of recruitment software, it just does exactly as you need it to do.

Natalie

Excellent Product

Revisado el 25/6/2019

From initial contact to where I am now the process has been faultless.
The team were excellent in...

From initial contact to where I am now the process has been faultless.
The team were excellent in the early days (onboarding), and their ongoing support via Live Chat/ Blogs & Webinars is incredibly useful. The system is easy to use and integrates well with the other systems (job boards, email etc).

Puntos a favor

The functionality is excellent, its easy to use and integrates well with other systems (Email, Job Boards etc).

Desventajas

The software does have elements that I don't use in my business, but that's not really a criticism of the software more my inability to use all the functionality properly.

Katrina

Swimming without armbands!

Revisado el 13/12/2022

Fantastic - team is very supportive and reactive to anything you need

Fantastic - team is very supportive and reactive to anything you need

Puntos a favor

CRM, keeping all notes, history, calls, email in one place, and the boolean searches - to be able to use as a job board

Desventajas

Sales forecasting for temps, great for perms but not so user friendly for temps

Razones para cambiar a Firefish

We loved the over all user friendliness of the CRM, the data capture, CV searching, formatting, reports, and workflows, as well as hosting our website.

Hi Katrina,

Morgan
Morgan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

very buggy and needs a UI that is more straightforward to navigate

Revisado el 16/11/2022

good and bad, it's good for the simple stuff, but we are not able to utilise these features as they aren't great to use

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of features, but not enough of them do the job properly

Desventajas

it tends to be buggy and slow. There needs to be more features to help recruiters save time and organise their pipeline and candidates better.

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for your review. We'll pass your feedback onto our customer team.

Claire

Firefish software

Revisado el 21/6/2019

Fab - its the best system we've had.

Fab - its the best system we've had.

Puntos a favor

What I really like is the fact that Firefish are so proactive at keeping you up to dates with any updates and give lots of guidance on how to improve the whole experience, they give daily videocasts on advice and constantly bringing out industry ideas. I love the frequent contact which is unusual for the recruitment industry which is usually so cloak and dagger.

Desventajas

Very minor things - like we have the SMS package with firefish, I wish there was a more glaring notification when responses came through.

Annejulie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

So glad we made the switch to FireFish!

Revisado el 18/9/2021

From initial engagement to onboarding and follow up the whole process was slick, informative and professional. Their customer service is excellent and always consistent no matter who you deal with. I’ve been nothing but impressed! A superb experience and that hasn’t waned after two years working with them.

Puntos a favor

The stand out thing about Firefish for me is how easy it is to engage with our candidates and keep the database fresh and relevant. Candidates can manage their own work & marketing preferences via an online portal so their info is kept up date, compliant and they can sign up to job alerts that are specific to them. The automation is great; saving our consultants precious time away from admin. It gives us the functionality of a great CRM & applicant tracking system with added benefit of being able to market out effectively too. Many of the support team at FireFish are x- recruiters so they really get us and offer lots of useful market insights.

Desventajas

There’s not a lot not to like to be honest. They integrate with a lot of job boards but unfortunately not with Indeed so that would hep given their market share. It would help if we could see some engagement indicators on the mailshots we send to hiring managers.

Hi Annejulie,

Thank you for your lovely review!

We hope you continue to have a great experience with Firefish.

Claire
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

What a great system!

Revisado el 27/6/2019

Firefish has made our working day so much more productive and I certainly don't know how we would have coped with GDPR without it.

Puntos a favor

We have been using Firefish for quite a few years now having moved over from Bullhorn. What a difference. At Bullhorn (being a small agency) we were just a number and rarely got actually speak to anyone when we had a problem. The team at FF have been nothing but helpful and supportive (especially when I ask stupid questions) and have worked really hard to ensure everything works smoothly. The system itself is very easy to learn, I would say intuitive and that is such a benefit when you are training new staff. I find the reporting particularly useful e.g. pulling together stats for clients and also being able to change and update our website at the click of a button is fantastic.

Desventajas

What is there not to like? If I was being super picky I think the only thing I would like more of is the chance to customise attachments on jobs e.g. if a client has their own privacy policy which needs to go out to candidates on submission but really I am just looking for problems. It is great.

Simone

Customer Support is Second to None

Revisado el 26/10/2022

Really good

Really good

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and functionality plus customer support of course

Desventajas

Reports are a bit complicated and there are some 'hard coded' menu drop downs that would be better if you could put your own in. Also ability to change the dates / amend certain things (ie the date you sent a CV for example)

Razones para elegir Firefish

Felt we needed a more modern UI with better candidate management and tracking

Hi Simone,

Thank you for this lovely review! We're so happy that you're loving not only the product but our amazing customer support team.

Nathan

Firefish Review

Very good plus plenty of improvements are needed

Very good plus plenty of improvements are needed

Puntos a favor

The integration seemed to be better compared to other CRMs. The pricing was much more competitive also. I like the cloud hosting aspect compared top more traditional on-prem CRM's. The process is streamlined compared to other CRMs.

Desventajas

Features missing: *Not being able to keep track of candidates via specific tag files*Not being able to change client tag file names *Not being able to add clients quickly into tag files

Hi Nathan,

Thank for your review. Glad to know you're enjoying your Firefish experience.

Gemma
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Would highly recommend

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Excellent experience and have recently worked closely with the FF team to create detailed roadmaps for every aspect of the system.We are now using the system to support revenue reporting which has supported internal streamlining of processes.Wendy and the team at FF are brilliant and always on hand to support when required.

Puntos a favor

There are a number of excellent features in firefish. - The search functions and talent pools are great - Application tracking- The dashboard is great for easy access to almost everything - System is easy to use and also easy to make changes if required

Desventajas

If talent pools could be shared this would be a great feature. Especially when working in teams where candidates often cross over. The report function can be a little confusing but the team at FF are always on hand to help.

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review. we're so glad you've had an excellent experience with Firefish.

Sam

Amazing Support Team, Great product

Revisado el 26/6/2019

I have an excellent experience with Firefish. Their support team is excellent, they provide all members of my team with assistance when required and always go the extra mile to ensure we have everything we need and are comfortable with all aspects of their product. It's an intuitive and simple system to use and there's always quick turnaround of any issues being resolved. I highly recommend Firefish!

Puntos a favor

The support team for Firefish is one of the best I have come across. They're always happy to help, super friendly and always quick at coming back to you with an answer if not a solution. I can't recommend the team enough.

Desventajas

Generally I think that this software is very intuitive and works really well, the only aspect that really needs improving is the software capabilities on the temporary side of recruitment and the functionality available. Saying this, Firefish actively works to improve on / implement their most requested features and it is steadily improving.

Kieran
  • Sector: Construcción

Total Convenience!

Revisado el 17/11/2022

Benefits of firefish include not having to write things in a diary to keep on top and remember where I am at with each client. The notes are collaborative also so my employees also know where I am at with them when making new contacts and what has been said to them. The database is super straight forward and hardly ever experience any downtime compared to previous CRM systems.

Puntos a favor

Firefish collects everything I need into one place. From making notes on contacts for credit control. To searching candidates to recruit, and to linking with our other softwares without issue. I couldnt recommend it enough and is an essential for recruitment if you want an efficient workplace.

Desventajas

Sometimes when amending rates on placements for a candidate, the charge rate will automatically change to keep the same margin. In a sense firefish can be too clever when you want this number to stay the same!

Hi Kieran,

Thank you so much for your review! We love that Firefish is a total convenience for you and hope you continue to enjoy your journey with us.

Thanks,

Lucy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Helps me to easily manage the full recruitment lifecycle...

Revisado el 16/11/2022

FF has been a very useful tool that has streamlined our recruitment process. It has helped us to manage, store and track useful data and communicate more efficiently with both candidates and clients alike.

Puntos a favor

FF helps me to easily manage the full recruitment lifecycle. I can write and share adverts to various job-site platforms and store applications in organised individual folders. I can easily edit information and write and send targeted marketing emails to candidates stored on the database. I can also use FF to track my personal KPI's e.g. CV sends and client interactions.

Desventajas

When using FF, it can sometimes be difficult to keep several FF tabs open at once without slowing down the website. Sometimes, I have to upload an updated CV to the database several times in a row for it to effectively overwrite a candidate's old CV.

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your review. It's great to know that Firefish helps you to easily manage your full recruitment lifecycle.

Andrew
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great softrware and really add value and purpose to your business

Revisado el 10/3/2021

Personally for me, the support that is delivered by this business is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who looks after our account offers solutions and s very quick to assist with managing issues of any fixes that are required.

Puntos a favor

The software is integrated into your website so seamlessly add value and eas in managing the data flow, you have full control of the editing and functionality to can make changes and update drop downs and functionality.

Desventajas

Not a great not to like in fairness, it delivers across all metrics for us

James

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Firefish is the best I have used!!

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Great, we got some initial training. But found it is best to navigate around the platform and make mistakes yourself..

Puntos a favor

Firefish is the best CRM I have used so far, like every CRM it is only as good as the stuff you put into it. The more accurate and detailed your entry is the better the software becomes.

Desventajas

The lack of integration with some of the bigger platforms. The formatting of CVs isn't great and end up just doing it outside of the system.

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your review. We're over the moon to find out Firefish is the best CRM you've used!

Natalie
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Firefish is super simple and easy to use.

Revisado el 5/12/2022

Before Firefish we had all of our CVs either as physical copies or not really saved in proper folders. Now we can find anyones CV at the click of a button. Has really benefitted us with the job searches.

Puntos a favor

We have 3 people in the business total, all with varying computer skills. Firefish's software is super simple to use and their training sessions are great and full of every single bit of info you could possibly need. I like that I can find candidates relevant to what I am looking for simply by typing in one word.

Desventajas

Only issue I have with Firefish is I wish I could email myself a list of people or email one of my colleagues a list of people. For example, if my colleague isn't able to access their Firefish due to not being around their laptop but they need info on what candidates to reach out too it would be good to be able to send them a list of what I found on Firefish. I hope that makes sense. If this is already an option, please let me know.

Hi Natalie,

Mark
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Easy, so very Easy

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Very positive, so much so i don't think about it like other CRM systems which can take up so much time that you do end up thinking about them.

Puntos a favor

Managing both candidates is a trick business can lead to a lot of lost data/conversations etc. so having all this data in one place and for example say you have business x and a candidate is going to be working in school x being able to marry the two together makes keeping track of the work/task's conversations so much easier. The Friendly easy to use company/candidate set up is quick very easy and just a breeze to use

Desventajas

I feel there could be more sorting options. I.E if you have a candidate that is a teaching assistant, but they excel at a particular skill being able to display this so this can then be filtered so show what candidates are available and in what area would make things so much easier.

Hi Mark,

Thank you soo much for your review. We love how easy you find Firefish and we hope you enjoy the rest of your journey with us.

Thanks,

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Been using Firefish my entire career!

Revisado el 16/11/2022

I've only ever used Firefish in my four years in recruitment and it's always been easy to wrap my head around and now I feel years on I use it to it's full capacity. The training offered by the team is great and shows off new features as and when they are released which keeps everyone up to date!

Puntos a favor

Firefish is super easy to use and the team are always on standby with quick resolution should any issues occur.

Desventajas

There are a few bugs that if they were fixed would make life particularly easier - being able to view a CV whilst making a call through the system. I hate having lots of tabs open!

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! Very happy to know you still love Firefish after all these years.

Nikki
Nikki
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Excellent software

Revisado el 16/11/2022

I think firefish is a great platform and the support functions are excellent.

I think firefish is a great platform and the support functions are excellent.

Puntos a favor

The fact that it is very easy to use and there are lots of tabs to include information for both candidates and clients to provide a full picture. I also like the function where we can send texts directly from firefish and it records the replies directly.

Desventajas

As mentioned I'd like the recruiter interview tab on the job flow to be accessible throughout as we use this after CVs sent as well ask before. The location for the tab for the road map and the messages gets in the way. I would prefer this as a tab at the top of the screen as I often click on it when I am going through my lists.

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your review! We're happy that you find Firefish a great platform and that our support is excellent.