Opiniones de BookSteam

BookSteam

Programador inteligente de citas en línea

4.7/5 (81 opiniones)
Melissa P.
Traducir con Google

Good value without a lot of frills

Revisado el 18/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Puntos a favor

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

Puntos en contra

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include:
1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series,
2) a waiting list,
3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it.
4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

7.0/10
Erin D.
Traducir con Google

Quick response with calendar not loading

Revisado el 11/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

Puntos a favor

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Puntos en contra

Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Zoe T.
Traducir con Google

Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness

Revisado el 17/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Puntos a favor

Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

Matthew T.
Traducir con Google

Works perfectly for my needs

Revisado el 7/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

Puntos a favor

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too.
I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions.
Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

Anastasia Y.
Traducir con Google

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

Revisado el 13/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Puntos a favor

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Puntos en contra

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Heather I.
Traducir con Google

Best Booking Software Ever!

Revisado el 13/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Puntos a favor

Pros

Staff schedule themselves
I can have multiple staff and locations
Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them
Create an online store
Promo codes
Gift certificates

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

April C.

NET Review

Revisado el 8/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

Puntos a favor

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

Puntos en contra

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Tanya K.

Excellent Value

Revisado el 8/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

Puntos a favor

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Rob S.

Booksteam is awesome!!

Revisado el 28/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Myra V.

Excellent scheduling tool

Revisado el 24/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

It's a nice software/application for all the busy person

Puntos a favor

This software is a online scheduling tool. It's great, I've been using this software for a long time, i can't imagine if i dont have booksteam,all my important meetings and schedule was in booksteam

Puntos en contra

For almost a year that im using this i never encountered problem in this software, its doing great so far.

Searpons A.
Traducir con Google

Best for online scheduling tool

Revisado el 15/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Great services, great software.

Puntos a favor

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

Puntos en contra

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Aida E.

Can save your time

Revisado el 27/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

Puntos a favor

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

Puntos en contra

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Absolutely tremendous

Revisado el 1/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Puntos a favor

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

Puntos en contra

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Jopay D.
Traducir con Google

Simplest way to book appointments online

Revisado el 29/10/2018

Puntos a favor

This software is a big help for us also for our clients, it's a time saving software, can book appointments online without any requirement s needed

Puntos en contra

This software can also use in phone, im a bit irritated with application in phones. I cant use it, it has lot of bugs, its much better to use it on computer.

Jodilyn S.

So easy to use!

Revisado el 18/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Clients can schedule online with ease.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Puntos en contra

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Oscar D.

Online booking

Revisado el 21/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Its the best. I would like to recommend this for others

Puntos a favor

Booksteam is the best feature application for making appointments to booking schedules online it may catches the attention ot the concern

Puntos en contra

It is very accessible app. And be workout even on the phone be more convenient and comfortable for everyone

Nova M.
Traducir con Google

My tracking and scheduling becomes easily because book steam!

Revisado el 9/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Thanks booksteam! Its very useful for me. Keep uo the goof work. Worth recommended

Puntos a favor

I really love book steam! Simple and very easy to use interface . It helps may tracking and scheduling easily

Puntos en contra

If you are a new user you will feel a bit tricky for the initial set up, but once you finished it its very cool to use

Abraham S.

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

Revisado el 19/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

Puntos a favor

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

Puntos en contra

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Don D.

Great Experience

Revisado el 20/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use once you are working with it

Puntos en contra

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Jude H.

Quality product, excellent support

Revisado el 26/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Puntos a favor

Easy of use and functionality

Puntos en contra

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

Gemma G.

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

Revisado el 21/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Puntos en contra

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

Jessica R.

easy appointment management

Revisado el 28/11/2014
Fuente de la reseña

We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

Puntos a favor

Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

Puntos en contra

Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.

Iyalekhue O.

Fantastic experience

Revisado el 4/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

Puntos en contra

I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Chris W.

Scheduling made easy!

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 27/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Many features and produces thorough reporting to organize and streamline your business. When running into issues I have had a great experience with their customer support. Very timely and gets me the answers I need. Scheduling and tracking appointments made easy.

Puntos en contra

The start up process may take some time to learn. With so many feature it's understandable. Short term pain for long term gain which will save you many hours and keep you organized. Give it a try!

Helena Z.
Traducir con Google

Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that’s amazing!!

Revisado el 7/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I’ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

-cost
-Canadian company
-ease of use for clients
-easy to use as an administrator

Puntos en contra

-No option to enter tip on receipts
-don’t like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card
-no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc
-can’t customize certain client notifications
- no option for online product purchase