2180 opiniones

Fácil de implementar

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 8/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Simple, sencillo y completo. Es fácil de programar y de darle seguimiento.

Puntos a favor

Puedo organizar mi trabajo y el de mi equipo diario, especialmente en teletrabajo

Puntos en contra

No le encuentro, solo que no es pago, pero sus funcionalidades lo valen.

Jeff E.
Sector: Software informático

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

Revisado el 29/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Puntos en contra

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Ralph V.
Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
Traducir a español

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

Revisado el 20/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Puntos a favor

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Puntos en contra

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Karen D.
Sector: Construcción
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Revisado el 18/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Puntos a favor

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Puntos en contra

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Stuart G.
Sector: Petróleo y energía
Traducir a español

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Revisado el 19/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Already covered in previous question in part.

Not needing to remember things
Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set.
Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Puntos a favor

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload.
Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus.
Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team.
Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly.
No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity.
Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore.
General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Puntos en contra

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen.
Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types
Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc.
Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Jeni A.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Great tool for project management

Revisado el 5/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All-in-all, it does what I need it to do. It keeps track of my tasks, allows me to assign projects/tasks to other people and stay up to date on the progress of those items. My other colleagues use it for more in-depth reasons, and from what I can tell, they really like the software.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com allows me to keep track of all of the tasks associated with a project. I'm a list maker, so this speaks to my heart. Being able to see what needs to be done, and crossing them off the virtual list when they're complete ensures things don't get missed. This is especially helpful when working across teams AND across departments.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit tricky to learn at first. And I still don't know how to do some things within the program. In the past I used Basecamp, which I found to be more intuitive than Monday.com. But, from what I can tell, Monday has a richer feature set, which allows for more customization. So if that's what someone wants, that's a definite pro.

Devon B.

The PM Tool That Meets Our Needs

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 28/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monday has fantastic support, and a lot of powerful features. We've only uncovered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to features and will continue to learn and deploy more over time.

Puntos a favor

Monday is a fresh-looking, easy-to-use PM tool with a lot of custmization. It also has a timeline view that allows us to see project Gant Charts for the work we are doing.

Puntos en contra

There's a lot of features that take time to figure out. Some of the more advanced tools, metrics and graph's need a lot of setup to get going.

Aileen S.

A less manic Monday thanks to Monday.com

Revisado el 9/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I previously used other similar programs and our entire team loves Monday. Easily create reports that can be integrated into other platforms!

Puntos a favor

Monday helps me keep track of tasks on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis which is so important in marketing!

Puntos en contra

I don't love the file-sharing abilities and how they are set up.

Jennyfer M.
Sector: Diseño
Traducir a español

Pretty Decent but didn't make the cut for me

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 18/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So Monday has the ability for the work status labels (Ongoing, Pending, etc) to be customized, however and in my personal experience - those settings are glitchy. I used to log out of my workspace and log back in, I would often times find the cute colorful tabs blank. I knew where my own progress laid so it wasn't so much of a problem for me as it was a bit of an inconvenience for my client.

Puntos a favor

Monday has a LUVELY UI, it's work status tags can be renamed whatever suits the business best. Great feature for bilingual business like mine, notification emails go out almost in real time. Amazing Integrations

A bit glitchy
coult get expensive for larger teams

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Traducir a español

Easy, feature rich, flexible and affordable

Revisado el 2/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Super happy with the (relative) ease of use and love the templates etc. Easy to transition from e.g. Excel to Monday.

Puntos a favor

Pretty straight forward to get started and see benefits. Admins and users do not need a technical background.

Puntos en contra

It's a solid collaboration tool, yet communication within the platform is a little akward.

Josh A.
Traducir a español

Great tool, I do want more depth

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 17/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good experience. For the price, I would want more.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is a beautiful tool. IT's one of those tools you enjoy using aesthetically. For general project or product management, it works great and is super easy to figure out.

Puntos en contra

I didn't feel like Monday.com had enough depth. I would try to do certain things, would run into roadblocks, then ask customer service, to learn (most of the time) that the feature didn't exist.

Mitch G.
Sector: Internet

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

Revisado el 9/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Puntos a favor

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Puntos en contra

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

One of the best management software

Revisado el 23/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Puntos a favor

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir R.
Traducir a español

A robust project management tool for every need

Revisado el 7/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Puntos en contra

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Respuesta de monday

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Ben K.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Never miss a beat!

Revisado el 7/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Puntos a favor

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Puntos en contra

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Respuesta de monday

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer R.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir a español

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Revisado el 2/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Puntos a favor

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Puntos en contra

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Respuesta de monday

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Revisado el 8/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Puntos a favor

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Puntos en contra

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Cole R.
Sector: Bienes de consumo

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Revisado el 4/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Puntos a favor

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake K.
Sector: Diseño

Easy and addicting!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 27/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Puntos a favor

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations
- The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit.
- The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Puntos en contra

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles.
- The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Kimberly D.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Love Monday again!

Revisado el 26/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

One of our company partners has reported how much her anxiety has reduced thanks to our switch to Monday. Our clients are also very happy with the increased communication regarding their shipment and customs procedures. Finally, I love that the inbox works as a sort of 'to-do' list. Keeps me on task.

Puntos a favor

This software is absolutely the best browser-based solution I have found. I am able to provide more transparency to my clientele and collaborate with my team than ever before. Not only has it aided in communication, but is one of my primary features in our service product.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if there were a tutorial for each guest I invite. While I find it highly intuitive, some guests need instruction on how to open a task and where to drop files. Additionally, it would be nice to see a 'to-do' section for the activities that don't make it to my inbox. Perhaps a check-box on a task, or a section that is divided by dates. The notifications is ok, or perhaps I need to learn more about how to make the dashboard do this.

Brendon B.
Sector: Ropa y moda

Complex or complete?

Revisado el 10/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in.

All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Puntos a favor

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Puntos en contra

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Greg A.

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

Revisado el 19/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Puntos a favor

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Puntos en contra

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Sector: Automoción
Traducir a español

Best project management tool on the market

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 21/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Puntos a favor

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use.

You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part.

The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Puntos en contra

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Jonathan H.
Sector: Organización de eventos

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

Revisado el 15/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Puntos a favor

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Puntos en contra

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Sector: Educación superior

Monday.com Review

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 26/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Puntos a favor

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Puntos en contra

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.