Mostrando 2304 opiniones de 2233

• Funciones
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Mostrando 2304 opiniones de 2233
Dante F.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Fácil de implementar

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Simple, sencillo y completo. Es fácil de programar y de darle seguimiento.

Puntos a favor

Puedo organizar mi trabajo y el de mi equipo diario, especialmente en teletrabajo

Puntos en contra

No le encuentro, solo que no es pago, pero sus funcionalidades lo valen.

Kim D.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

I love Monday.com!

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Ralph V.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

Revisado el 20/11/2019

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Puntos a favor

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Puntos en contra

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Caitlin K.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

Revisado el 5/1/2021

Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Puntos a favor

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Puntos en contra

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Jeff E.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

Revisado el 29/9/2020

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Puntos en contra

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Stuart G.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Revisado el 19/10/2017

Already covered in previous question in part.

Not needing to remember things
Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set.
Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Puntos a favor

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload.
Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus.
Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team.
Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly.
No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity.
Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore.
General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Puntos en contra

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen.
Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types
Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc.
Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Karen D.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Revisado el 18/11/2020

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Puntos a favor

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Puntos en contra

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Eric A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Everything you need in one platform

Revisado el 13/12/2020

A great software that enables us to be happy individuals in business life .. Easy to use, flexible and functional, a product with excellent service. I am happy to have this experience.

Puntos a favor

All in one I like the comfort of managing in the workspace. Thanks to Monday.com, it became very easy to plan, monitor and present our team's work. Having the display feature helped me a lot. It is great to work by viewing the data as a map, calendar, timeline, kanban and visualizing the work.The fact that it is flexible, has a lot of customization and automation makes this software very useful. It would be annoying to try to maintain the workflow on a constrained inelastic platform.But Monday.com does not do this, it offers us an excellent service for us to work in the most comfortable way, so I love this product, it makes our business life easier and takes all the burden on us with this beautiful service.

Puntos en contra

I found the price a little high, but compared to the service it offers, it turns into a very reasonable price.

Marianna B.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

monday.com and never go back

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Juggling a multitude various tasks and projects with a mostly remote team can be hard enough. Learning a new software, especially a project management software shouldn't be difficult as well. This system, in my opinion, is the absolute cleanest and easiest-to-use project management platform on the market. Deceptively simple in design, this platform offers a robust (and fun) way to track all of your individual and team projects. This platform requires minimal hands-on time for set up and templates are easy enough to customize for special needs.

Puntos a favor

The clean design is my absolute favorite thing about this platform. Badly designed project management platforms just create noise around data. Onboarding teammates is incredibly fast since the interface is so intuitive, which has lead to higher adoption.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wish more people in my organization were on this as opposed to Trello or Jira.

Jeni A.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool for project management

Revisado el 5/11/2020

All-in-all, it does what I need it to do. It keeps track of my tasks, allows me to assign projects/tasks to other people and stay up to date on the progress of those items. My other colleagues use it for more in-depth reasons, and from what I can tell, they really like the software.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com allows me to keep track of all of the tasks associated with a project. I'm a list maker, so this speaks to my heart. Being able to see what needs to be done, and crossing them off the virtual list when they're complete ensures things don't get missed. This is especially helpful when working across teams AND across departments.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit tricky to learn at first. And I still don't know how to do some things within the program. In the past I used Basecamp, which I found to be more intuitive than Monday.com. But, from what I can tell, Monday has a richer feature set, which allows for more customization. So if that's what someone wants, that's a definite pro.

Bethany M.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Monday.com is a MUST for organization!

Revisado el 7/12/2020

I would still be using Excel sheets to keep track of our admissions process if I had not found this program. I can't imagine not having it. It has truly allowed us to do multiple tasks at once and keep our team on track. I can't recommend this enough. It is super easy to use and the color coded boxes and ability to drag/drop make it a breeze!

Puntos a favor

I use this daily to keep track of how students progress through our application process. Our SIS doesn't allow for the functionality of what Monday.com can do. I was looking at other products and they didn't have what we needed or seemed confusing to use. I saw an ad for Monday.com and knew it was exactly what we were looking for as a team!

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like about using it.

Timothy L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Flexible platform to manage all your teams work

Revisado el 3/2/2021

Excellent product, would highly recommend using monday.com for anything you can think of to help your business and teams run smoother.

Puntos a favor

very easy to set up and use, lots of really cool features that allow you to report on your usage and KPIs with the click of a button. I'm highly impressed with the ease of reporting on this tool, the folks at monday.com have really thought through the interoperability of the sight.

I also love how many automations and integrations are available, the platform is quite robust in this area and there are enough automations available to automate most any workflow. And customer support/community around the platform is great, the folks at monday.com are quick to respond and help out with getting you up and running with specific needs and requirements.

I also love how transparent they make the backlog of new features coming out, they use monday.com boards to communicate their changes, so I really have a lot of faith that they believe in the platform, as they use it to run their business too. Great Product.

Puntos en contra

We use a lot of 'subtasks' on the monday.com board, and there are a few key features missing for the subtasks. They are working on these and have made good progress lately, but it is still a little cumbersome to work with.

Josh A.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great tool, I do want more depth

Revisado el 17/11/2020

Good experience. For the price, I would want more.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is a beautiful tool. IT's one of those tools you enjoy using aesthetically. For general project or product management, it works great and is super easy to figure out.

Puntos en contra

I didn't feel like Monday.com had enough depth. I would try to do certain things, would run into roadblocks, then ask customer service, to learn (most of the time) that the feature didn't exist.

Mitch G.
  • Sector: Internet

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

Revisado el 9/10/2020

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Puntos a favor

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Puntos en contra

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the best management software

Revisado el 23/9/2020

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Puntos a favor

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir R.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A robust project management tool for every need

Revisado el 7/7/2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Puntos en contra

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Respuesta de monday Traducir a español

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.