Opiniones de monday.com

monday.com

La gestión de proyectos, ¡simplificada!

4.7/5 (1709 opiniones)

Monday.com Review

Revisado el 26/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Puntos a favor

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Puntos en contra

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

6.0/10
Colleen L.
Traducir con Google

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Revisado el 15/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Puntos en contra

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Adam J.
Traducir con Google

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Revisado el 2/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Puntos a favor

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Puntos en contra

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

Akhilesh S.

Very effective Project management tool

Revisado el 14/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña

Puntos a favor

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Puntos en contra

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Jeff E.
Traducir con Google

Huge Collaborative Projects, or Daily Personal To-Do's: Monday.com Can Change Your Life!

Revisado el 20/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has been a life-changer for me, helping me stay organized and manage all the details of my personal and work-related projects!

Puntos a favor

This entire concept for this is amazing! The many different ways you can setup your boards and use them, make it even more powerful! I use mine in different ways, for different things. I use it one way for larger work projects (where I've created personalized template boards), and I setup my boards an entirely different way for personal to-do lists. Go to their YouTube channel to see some great examples of how to setup different board types!

I'm a forgetful person with a pretty weak memory, so the ability to add notes and updates to individual items (pulses) is also a life-saver, so that I can track ongoing, important information related to each item...without having these notes getting in my way when viewing the project board.

You can add many different column types, and even use colors for certain columns, which makes it a snap to stay focused on what's most important. The fact that you can drag-and-drop the column order, and the pulses themselves, allows you to see and organize things in ways that work for you!

I've also contact support with some questions and feedback, and their response was super-helpful and almost immediate. Their online help will walk you though 99% of your questions too.

This product has added efficiency to my day, and removed significant stress from my life! Thank you Monday.com!

Puntos en contra

The product seems little pricey for individual users...but use the trial and re-consider the value after using it for a week or two. Also, this product is optimized for Desktop computers, with a bit less functionality on mobile devices, but it can still be used and utilized on mobile devices to get things added, assigned, organized, and done.

Mavares P.
Traducir con Google

Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 24/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Puntos a favor

The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Puntos en contra

It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

Patrick M.
Traducir con Google

Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable

Revisado el 22/2/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

Santiago A.
Traducir con Google

The virtual manager that all work needs

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 12/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In my work, we implemented it and did not need to ask about the responsibility of which task, we all know the scope and response levels of each work team, in addition, it allows us to have the work much more organized, which results in a increase in productivity and less bad times. I have always thought that strategic planning is vital for all work, thanks to Monday.com we have managed to implement it without any problem.

Puntos a favor

They have many benefits, but the one I like the most is to see the planning of the tasks that each worker can execute. The assignments by Monday.com allow me to evaluate the response times of each person and the effectiveness they have when fulfilling their responsibilities. It is great to be able to see on a single screen how each task is developed to fulfill the goals. Another aspect that I like very much is the simplicity that it offers to each person that belongs to the work team, not to mention that it is possible to save a lot of money. Another of the elements that I like most about Monday.com is that I can use your platform from any computer with Internet access, it does not limit you to have an update or any other problem that similar programs repeat without correcting.

Puntos en contra

Most of your options are wonderful, until now I have not identified a negative aspect that prevents me from doing the daily tasks, they are going in the right direction. If you could lower the monthly costs of your basic plan a little, that way many more companies and individuals will opt for definitively implement monday.com as their permanent planning and work organization system.

Traducir con Google

A great tool to keep a team organized and keep management up to date.

Revisado el 1/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a manager of a marketing department made up of multiple team members, I always found it tough to stay on top of what everyone is working on and where they stand. Monday allowed users to assign tasks back to me when I needed to review and give them my input. It has also helped me better understand how long some these projects take to determine the value of them compared to our investment. This has been an excellent tool for us and it has really helped me have peace of mind that projects are being worked on and are not being forgotten.

Puntos a favor

Monday is incredibly customizable. It took us some time to get it right for our team’s needs but once we did, we found it saving us a lot of time and saving me the headache of questioning if a project was on schedule and where it stood. You can drag and drop, assign projects, and add different columns as needed. You can create private boards which is great to use as a manager. It also integrates with your Google calendar.

Puntos en contra

You can sometimes find yourself spending too much time organizing yourself that it isn’t productive. We had to cut back on some of the features because it was just too time consuming for our team. Reoccurring tasks could be improved. It’s easy to duplicate it but to have it set up to where it comes every quarter or every other week would be great.

Kevin T.
Traducir con Google

Extreme for the novice, great for a “numbers” driven person.

Revisado el 3/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good experience, with the software especially if you’re the person who set it up in the beginning. If you have others who will be in the program entering data, please find the patience depending on their skill level to answer their questions, adjust any mistakes and if their like me, explain the “what and whys”. Like most software of this day and age, it’s all cloud driven with nothing at all to install also, it runs best on the Google Chrome browser.

Puntos a favor

Extremely customizable. Monday.com allows you set up “drill downs” in whatever fashion you want to see. Let’s say you have a business that your company services and they have multiple locations. You can setup what I like to call a “core” label we will use Abc for the company name. Then you can go into Abc’s core and sub cores which we use as location 1, location and so on. Next you can choose what you want to track at each location. You can track numbers going in vs numbers coming out. And it just gets deeper and deeper. In a nutshell, it’s a glorified spreadsheet with a much easier to use interface and much better looking.

Puntos en contra

Initial setup, depends a lot on your business. 1.) figuring out what data you want to track, 2.) how in depth does your tracking need to go, 3.) how experienced you are with computer skills and interaction with a program that’s not so cookie cutter. It might take you anywhere from a day to a week to configure and “tweak” the settings to your liking.

3.0/10
Katie C.
Traducir con Google

A tool that has made my working life easier

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Puntos en contra

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort.

I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Waseem S.
Traducir con Google

Solid Project Management Tool!

Revisado el 26/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We use monday.com every single day without fail at our company and it's definitely made out entire workflow process much easier and streamlined. For me personally, I like the fact that it gives me a good overview of the work I need to do, what I'm currently working on and also the work that I've completed.

My team members make good use of the collaboration features and I love how much of info and how in-depth an individual task can go. It's really great knowing that all our work (images, docs, notes, etc) just live on monday.com and not in a million different places.

The user interface is also pretty sleek although it can be a little bit overwhelming for new users but that isn't an issue once they get used to it.

I haven't needed to use their customer support (haha, that's a compliment!) but from what I've read, their support is top notch.

Puntos a favor

It has great collaboration features, a nice overview of stuff that you're working on, worked on, or still to work on. Their pricing is very affordable - you definitely get what you pay for and MORE.

Puntos en contra

The UI can sometimes look messy and a bit overwhelming. The new name is still taking some time for our team to get used to. For example, it can be a bit confusing when someone from the team says, "I posted it on Monday" and you aren't sure if they meant the day of the week or the software.

William F.
Traducir con Google

Great Tool for Project Management!

Revisado el 26/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are very happy with our Monday.com experience thus far and look to continue to use Monday for Team Project Management for years to come. Hoping to fix the slowness that happens from time-to-time but otherwise the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a small to medium sized business and has several daily projects happening at once.

Puntos a favor

Our team loves Monday's functionality for managing several projects across our different business lines. We use Monday for everything from internal budget planning to external client success projects and everything in-between. We are very happy with the way that Monday has functioned for us and look to continue implementing Monday across all of our business lines as we head into 2020.

Puntos en contra

The thing that our team likes least about Monday's software is the lag time that will happen every now and again when there is a lot of data on one page. We have seen a positive increase in the lapse of these lag times over the past year but still happens about 4-5 times per month.

Paul H.
Traducir con Google

Simple, flexible, collaborative and yet powerful enough to handle everything we throw at it.

Revisado el 30/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

easily managed customer projects and ongoing maintenance contracts with ease.

Puntos a favor

I love the flexibility that Monday offers us. Most systems are really rigid and force you to follow a set path, this makes it difficult to mould it to suit our business. Monday doesn't have that problem, if we need another field or add in another process etc.. .then we just add it in, we dont have to go and re-do everything from scratch again. The interface is simple and easy to use but also gives us enough detail to make sure we cover everything. No mean feat!

Puntos en contra

There aren't many cons we can think of, the roadmap for products is great as we can see that there are different features in the pipeline, most organisations dont share that information and leave customers wondering if or when new features will come out. I guess our only "con" is that we would love to see those features released quicker.... but we understand that quality takes time.

Bret P.
Traducir con Google

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Revisado el 16/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Puntos a favor

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares.
Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve.
Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones.
Desktop App is great.

Puntos en contra

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5.
Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

James R.
Traducir con Google

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 4/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

Puntos a favor

NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products.

Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Puntos en contra

Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs £22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.

Hannah C.

Phenomonal

Revisado el 25/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ability to organize my thoughts and stay on task. Reducing immeasurable anxiety and panic. This has been more beneficial to me than any other organizational product I have ever used.

Puntos a favor

The functionality is fantastic. It is very simple to use and it is amazing at tracking where you are with a task. I use it for graduate school. And when I graduate I will use it for my business. It is a brilliantly simple way to lay out everything you need to keep up with. And not just for a day or two, for as long as use the software. I have had frequent issues with staying on task. I simply can't keep track of everything. This software has helped me so much and I really can't say enough. I have always been a firm believer that it boosts your drive to work harder and keep going when you can see your succeses and visually Monday.com is great at this. You can see where you started, what you've finished, and whats ahead all on one screen. You can also alter it to see things you had trouble with in comments and what your grades were on assignents. It is just fantastic. However, the best feature of this software is the people behind it. They are incredibly helpful people who are uterly dedicated to ensuring that ALL of their customers are heard and well taken care of. All around a phenomenal experience with this company and their software

Puntos en contra

I dont know. For my purposes it has no real cons except perhaps if they created a version specifically geard towards students? Maybe. The functionality is incredible though. So you can twilor it to meet your needs like I did.

Chris C.
Traducir con Google

Enables my remote team to work together efficiently!

Revisado el 14/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have a team of remote people and we were looking for a way to collaborate together. We were looking for the right combination of organization, planning, assignment and collaboration.

I've tried tons of other tools.. for a long time, we were using Basecamp, then Trello and then TeamWeek.. and for some reason or another, we would never keep up with it. But ever since we got on Monday, we haven't looked back.

I think it's flexibility is its strongest point. You can adapt it to use whichever way fits your team the best.

Puntos a favor

- Collaboration without having files and conversations all over the place!
- Flexibility. This tool is so flexible with how you want to use it. You can customize the columns to suit your needs.
- Accountability and Visibility. I love that you can assign team members, mention them, set deadlines and see at glance what everyone is working on.
- Software updates. These guys update and add features like crazy. Their support team is also crazy responsive!
- Mobile app. I love using it on mobile.. it's pretty full featured for a mobile experience.

Puntos en contra

- I'd love to have the private boards feature at a lower price point. This a great feature but comes at a higher tier plan.
- It took a little while to get used to but now this tool is invaluable to running my business.

Priscilla D.
Traducir con Google

Color coded PM tool that's great for visually seeing progress

Revisado el 9/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Their customer service is amazing! Their tool is meeting the needs for one of my clients so overall I'm very happy. I had pushed off using Monday.com based on price alone as it seemed much either than other software tools, however, I reached out to their support team and was able to get a great deal and a free user so we could actually use this for a few months and make sure it's what my client needed.

Puntos a favor

What I love most about Monday.com is the layout for project status and that you can create several columns with a status that will impact the overall progress view. i.e. We use 4 main columns 1 for Concept, Research and Planning, Coding and Development, and then Final Review. With the color coded statuses we can visually see how many projects are waiting to start and how many are waiting to start. This feature alone has been a game changer, but when combined with the project timeline view, we know exactly how much resources we have left.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite feature is more of a overall usage note. Their onboarding process is simple, but almost too simple so you really have to dig for the features you want and read their blogs and knowledge base to see what's possible. Compared to some of the other tools I've used that gives you a hands on tutorial when you first set it up, Monday.com just lets you lose with a few demo boards and it's up to you figure out what's next. For example - how many people know you can link a "pulse" to another board for a higher level project tracking? I knew that was a feature I wanted and had to google it... and then had to train two people on how to do it.

Travis G.
Traducir con Google

Great for visual project management

Revisado el 23/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, great experience. Monday is one of the better project management tools I've found out there. Keeping my team focused and up-to-date is absolutely crucial, and Monday has been able to fill that role perfectly.

Puntos a favor

Our team was having a hard time managing projects and keeping stakeholders all in line with updates using just a spreadsheet. Having columns with colored status boxes is great to get a quick overview of what's happening on a project, and then being able to open those individual pieces up and get more detailed notes is great. I like that I can tag other users to give them direct updates. The recent addition of different views, Kanban, Chart, Timeline, etc, is another great tool to visualize what's happening on projects.

Puntos en contra

It's a little slow. The desktop app and web app get bogged down quite a bit regardless of how big a project is. I also wish there were options for more updates when deadlines are approaching, more detailed notifications. But they've been slowly adding features, so I could see it coming in the future.

Jayme A.

The BEST Task Management Software for Small Businesses

Revisado el 5/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience has been excellent. I have been using the software for a while now and absolutely love it. I can't imagine ever needing a new or different project management software!

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use of Monday.com. I have used other project management software before, but found them clunky and complicated. In order to get more done and spend less time entering tasks, I set out to find a better and cleaner system. In that search I found monday.com and have recommended it to everyone I can think of. They are always updating it and making it better, and I love that about it. I can spend more time working and less time tracking without losing the detailed analysis of work that I am looking for.

Their customer service team rocks too! They respond withing minutes, pretty much every time!

Puntos en contra

There are some small features that I wish it had, but from what I hear from their excellent support team, they are in the works! At least for me, monday.com is the perfect software to meet my business needs.

Oscar T.
Traducir con Google

Great for effective team flow.

Revisado el 28/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I see Monday as a little bit of Google doc , Trello and Microsoft Excel put together to form an effective program. I like the interface ,and the numerous amount of features I am able to leverage on as a Monday user.
Monday allows us to pass instructions ,tasks ,manage team workflow and even celebrate successful completion of projects amongst team members more efficiently than was the case ,before we adopted Monday. I appreciate the high standard the Monday support crew have maintained over the last one year ,we get response to any query we send to the Monday support crew in less than fifteen minute at the worse. Obviously software providers out there have got one or two things to learn from the Monday support crew.

Puntos en contra

Monday is overly expensive.At some point last year my organization was paying for a Monday enterprise plan ,necessitating the need to downgrade to a professional plan where we still get billed every other month.

Tatianna H.

Great upgraded experience

Revisado el 18/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Personal and team task organization, as well as full visibility into everyone's tasks and priorities in the team/company.

Puntos a favor

Excellent experience with the product so far. It's easy to learn and find what you need, and the "?" tips around the interface are helpful when trying to remember what a feature does, when to use a feature, or if it's available to you. Pros: It's better than AirTable at task management because of the ability to share boards instead of "sheets" like Excel, so you don't have to remember file names. From a user perspective, Monday.com also has awesome "updates," "checklists," and other features that allow for note taking and lists within pulses. One of my favorite features is the "add views" option where you can see all the tasks on a board by a calendar, timeline, file, etc. so you can really focus on a specific aspect if the public board is overwhelming. I have not had to deal with customer support yet, so I guess that means the product is pretty user friendly :)

Puntos en contra

I dislike some of the collaboration limitations, as well as the lack of visibility into seeing timestamp updates (for admins) on the boards themselves. This feature would be helpful for managers who monitor progress on tasks, etc., as well as being able to see when people update their boards. I know this feature is in the hidden "Activity Log" but it would be easier for managers to be able to see it all in one place, like a dashboard.

Lars D.
Traducir con Google

Extremely easy to get started, get going and sharing!

Revisado el 6/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Checking numerous tools for project mgmt, Monday.com stands out from the crowd in simplicity of use, getting started right away and easy to share. You don't have to be an IT-specialist or rocket scientist to understand and use in minutes. Monday.com gives me a full overview on running projects, as well as helping me keep track of the steps along the way. 5 stars of 5.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to share, easy to develop to your own needs. Extremely good overview of workflows. No clicking a lot of menus, all functionality easily accessible. And pretty much explains itself as you start working with it.

Puntos en contra

The simplicity of use and functionality has on a few occasions made me wish for more complexity and interaction. But in almost all of these cases, I changed business requirements/processes = meaning my initial take on it was too complicated, and monday.com was part of the simplification process. A Con turned into a Pro.

Respuesta de daPulse

This is exactly how we thought dapulse Lars! We wanted to build a tool anyone could use, and easily understand :) What's even better in your review, is how dapulse could help you simplify your workflow. That's most probably one of the best comment we've read so far! Keep on rocking, and thank you!

Valerie T.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Revisado el 3/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I haven't had one issue with using this product. It has a sleek, colorful interface. It's super easy to add new projects and organize tasks. Adding photos and files is a snap and tagging people for comment is super helpful. I've tried other project management software, but haven't been satisfied with any of them as much as I have with monday.com

Puntos a favor

I've tried SOOOOOO many different project management software products, and this is by far the best. It was so easy to use, that i recommended that my church share a board for our projects on my account, and they instantly fell in love. It's so easy to share files, quickly see the status, keep track of deadlines and collaborate. I recommend this to anyone who has a ton of projects and is looking for an easy way to organize it all.

Puntos en contra

It's a little expensive, but definitely worth it.