LeadDyno

Software de seguimiento de afiliados

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

123 opiniones

Dean K.
  • Sector: Muebles

• Asistencia al cliente

Easy to use and gets you referrals - Great work guys!

Revisado el 13/10/2015

We were looking for an affiliate tracking software to integrate into our ecommerce site.
As we use a bigcommerce platform, Leaddyno was suggested and we decided to take the plunge despite not knowing much about it.

It has been a great move!

Easy to integrate into our ecommerce, full tracking of sales and commissions, and our affiliates love how they can view all their sales and commissions online easily and quickly. With the Leaddyno's affiliate referral system we have even managed to pick up a couple of new customers who are also affiliates with the automated emails. Customer support has also been very efficient and helpful and rectifies any issues in real time which is a real comfort.

There is definitely more potential here to expand our business buy using Leaddyno, so thank you for creating this system!

- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Fully transparent commission system
- Lead manager accrues commissions without the use of a coupon code or affiliate link.
- Simple to pay out commissions
- Has multilevel commission structures
- Product specific affiliate commissions

Desventajas

- Product specific commission rules would be helpful.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good for beginner influencer programs

Revisado el 28/1/2020

Overall, I like LeadDyno. It’s very straight forward when it comes to the approval process and creating the form. There are a few things I wish could have been customized more than the software allowed, but it is overall a very pleasant software to use. Very easy to learn and navigate if you haven’t used an influencer program before.

Puntos a favor

I really loved how nice the initial form looked once customized and integrated on our website. I was very clean and straightforward. I also liked the interface that the influencers see when they log in, it makes it very easy for them to track their codes and earnings.

Desventajas

I didn’t like that there was no way to customize the automatic payment method. My team had previously set our payouts to only occur when the influencer had earned a certain amount of money, but LeadDyno only goes off time increments. Additionally, I felt like I could never get the integration with our other softwares set up the way they were using our previous program. For example, I had to manually create all influencer codes on our website backend instead of LeadDyno making them.

Jeremy B.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Calificación general

How NOT to train your sales staff

Revisado el 3/3/2015

I am looking for an affiliate tracking software and someone suggested LeadDyno as an alternative to Ambassador. I asked for a comparison, and their answer was "We're cheaper and have customer support :)". A bit on the nose, but it fell apart after that! The rep didn't know anything about Ambassador and just sent me to a feature video. Then he started attacking them over and over again, even though he admitted he knew NOTHING about their product I suggested that attacking them wasn't going to get the sale and I just wanted a feature comparison chart. Now they are human and obviously had little sales training, so as a business owner, I thought it would be best if I let their Sales Director know. Here is where the one star comes in. His reaction was "Thanks Jeremy. If you have specific questions about LeadDyno please let me know." and "Sorry I don't have a chart handy for him to use, so that'd be my fault.".

That was it! If my sales reps did this, I would be calling the client immediately to talk in person, thanking them for letting me know about needing to train my team more, and doing everything in my power to make sure this didn't blow up. I looked back at what I wrote to both of them and I was trying to calm THEM down. Then their CEO responded with several sentences giving excuses of why he thought the customer service was OK. Despite 4 emails, no one said "I'm sorry you had a bad customer experience", only blaming bad customers, high volume chats, with defensive posture and passive aggressive comments. They actually went so far as stating that they thought the customer service was fine!! I feel sad for the sales rep as it is obvious that the problem comes directly from the Co-owners.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Unfortunately Jeremy verbally attacked a hardworking member of our support team right out of the gates on Live Chat.

****

Jeremy: I recommend your team put together a features comparison page :)

Our Chat Agent: Thanks for the feedback.

Jeremy: No problem. I have done that to my competitors as well, so I know you just feel great about your product :)

Our Chat Agent: We created LeadDyno because we tried them all ourselves and weren't happy. We were looking for an affiliate program for our sister company

Jeremy: Dude you are so defensive!!

****

Jeremy then wrote to me advising that I "immediately fire our support agent."

Our Agent has been with us for over a year. He's outstanding. And it's not his fault he doesn't have a competitor comparison page.

First, unlike Jeremy, we do not obsess over our competitors. We focus on making our product as good as it can be, based on the feedback we get from our own customers.

In my 10+ years as a software entrepreneur, I've learned it's better to focus on making your own product better rather than obsessing over what competitors are doing.

So, when I refused to fire our Agent:

Jeremy then wrote to me:

"The fact that you weren't willing to take responsibility for your team member's reaction shows that you need to seriously adjust how you do your training."

However I had taken full responsibility for the conversation previously, when I wrote that it was my fault he didn't have a comparison page handy.

****

Our CEO then wrote directly to Jeremy in an attempt to calm him down:

"Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly reviewing and rebalancing our sales messages, taking into account both effectiveness as well as the opportunity cost of dealing with “high maintenance” customers who, too often, end up consuming quite a few sales and support resources without generating enough corresponding revenue. You would not believe some of the people that our sales team ends up dealing with, particularly via the online chat channel. This ends up, of course, short changing our “good” customers, with slower response times and a noisier support environment, something we wish very much to minimize, to keep our support at a very high level.

Looking at the original chat, I see a sequence that, in my mind, reasonably balances these competing desires given the information our sales person had available to them, but we will review this sequence, in particular, in our next sales meeting.

Carson"

To which Jeremy replied:

"Wow, all you had to say is "I'm sorry", but instead you too are on the defensive, giving me excuses and defending him instead of a simple "thanks for the feedback, we will work on it." Your company has just earned a 1 star review as obviously both you and Brett are the cause of the poor sales training.
Jeremy"

Carson then replied:

"You seem upset, Jeremy. Have we done anything to upset you?

Thank you again for considering LeadDyno.

Regards,
Carson"

We never heard back from Jeremy. He just went ahead and left this 1-star review.

Brittany E.

Great affiliate program

Revisado el 13/12/2021

Experience has been very well compared to the previous software. Easy to set up and customer service is great.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to understand. The features are laid out in such a way that it makes setup and customizations extremely easy to do.

Desventajas

Our website traffic has been insufficiently tracked, but all has been handled by customer service - which is great! A wider selection of statistics would be nice, to truly understand how well the software is doing.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your kind review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to learn more about your affiliate stats needs. Please check your email for more info!

Tyler H.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great tool for growing your affiliate audience

Revisado el 13/12/2021

Overall we were very happy with lead Dyno and even though we have switched to another product there are still some features we miss that lead dyno has that our new soft does not.

Puntos a favor

Lead dyno makes it easy to find and attract new affiliates and also makes it easy to pay them weekly through payapl.

Desventajas

Although its a great way to get started with growing your affiliate audience it may not be the best solution long term. We actually switched to wooly because it has more robust campaign management.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs in a long terms solution. Please check your email for more info!

Tom G.
  • Sector: Música

we like leaddyno alot

Revisado el 13/12/2021

It has worked out very well for us.

Puntos a favor

This software allows us to have affiliates.

Desventajas

Paypal is the only easy way to pay affiliates. Some day it would be helpful to add Venmo or Zelle to the payment system.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you regarding the use of Zelle and Venmo as payout options. Please check your email for more info!

Lucas H.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software for managing our affiliate program!

Revisado el 7/1/2022

Overall, I am very pleased with LeadDyno, and I recommend it to any company that is looking to actively manage their affiliate program.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy and seamless the software is to use. It's perfect for reviewing, managing, and paying our affiliates. The LeadDyno customer support team is also extremely helpful and responsive in case you run into any issues.

Desventajas

A feature that could be improved would be having the ability to click on affiliate portfolio/social media URLs directly from an affiliate's profile page, instead of having to open a separate page to access their social media links. This would speed up the process when reviewing large sets of affiliate applications.

Maria H.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Grateful for Leaddyno!

Revisado el 13/12/2021

We just started using it, but it has been very helpful!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and understand. The customer support team is very helpful when I have questions.

Desventajas

It doesn't integrate with all of our platforms and can be confusing when trying to manage a large amount of people.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your review of LeadDyno! Please check your email for more info!

Raymond P.

Cant beat it!

Revisado el 18/2/2022

Great!

Puntos a favor

The integration directly into my BigCommerce website.

Desventajas

I don't have any actually. I have used it for years and have no complaints.

Mark K.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

GovDirections Review of LeadDyno

No issues.

Puntos a favor

LeadDyno is easy to implement and use. I particularly like the Stripe integration.

Desventajas

We have had a positive experience. So far we like all of the product.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your generous review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs you have with your Stripe integration. Please check your email for more info!

Oliver S.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great affiliate tracking solution at a reasonable price

Revisado el 9/9/2018

1. Really nice UI - easy to understand
2. Great info on leads, like geographic information and cool cashboard
3. A simple one line tracking code was added to our affiliate pages and check-out pages, very quick to start.
4. Open API, so if you want to work with the data you have the option. We are a SaaS based company and do have an in-house development team, this was a major requirement.
5. Flexibility for level 2 commissions so you can pay super-commissions
6. We use HubSpot as our CRM and LeadDyno is an integration partner

Desventajas

The only thing I wished that went differently, we have a tricky set-up with the way our affiliate deals are set up and it could have been addressed if we knew during on-boarding, took some time to clean up/reverse. But LeadDyno did the right thing and helped us getting it corrected - much appreciated. For new users I highly suggest you discuss your exact affiliate program set-up and make sure you set up things correct from the start.

Miranda B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

DON'T EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS APP

Revisado el 10/5/2019

When they do finally get back to you days later they don't actually help you at all, they ask you questions like "sorry what account are you" even when you've given them your emails, your links, your exact details. Then you have to wait again for them to even consider your question. Eventually they told me that I had to wait for their shopify technician to come back from holidays. When that finally happened they told me we had to reinstall everything. We tried that multiple times didn't work. Finally after leaving it for a week we did another reinstall and finally leaddyno started to get data from shopify. Yay, we thought we are getting somewhere - ONLY TO FIND NONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS WERE WORKING. We went back to support yet again - by now about the 15th time, explained everything again and guess what we got "sorry what account are you" despite having fully given them all the details. We thought we will try one last time and the response we got last night - "the link is the wrong domain". Literally that is all the email says, no explanation of what they mean by that. The link contains our exact correct domain so we have absolutely no idea what they are on about. Finally after 8 weeks and SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT we are uninstalling and it literally brings me to tears the amount of time and energy we have put into this worthless app. JUST DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEY ARE UTTERLY USELESS.

Puntos a favor

I did not like anything because I could not get the thing to work EVER.

Desventajas

DO NOT USE LEADDYNO. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT.
For 2 months now we have been trying to get this system working. I spent a huge amount of time initially getting it set up correctly, creating all the content and the terms of conditions, instructions for affiliates etc. I correctly set up all of our affiliates. We created blog content, banners, ads, tiles, facebook and social posts you name it. We had our affiliates build their websites using their affiliate links. Great everything set up and when we pushed live NOTHING. The system could not get any data whatsoever. It was like it just couldn't talk to Shopify at all. There began 6 weeks of going round and round the houses with the abysmal Leaddyno support. They present themselves as a global company - what a joke. I'm based in Australia and the only time they make themselves available is between midnight and 5am - not really practical for a single mother! The Live Chat on their so called support is utterly useless, they have no power to do anything, cannot help you in any way not even with the most basic questions, all they can do is log a support ticket for you. So all we had was the ability to send an email and wait till they graciously get back to us.

Gabe S.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Used LeadDyno for my affiliate program for several years with some great results

Revisado el 5/2/2021

Puntos a favor

Integration with Clickfunnels and Stripe is really easy. Paypal has been a little more of a struggle but I think that's probably more Paypal's fault then LeadDyno.

Desventajas

They recently fixed the thing I liked least about it - before you could basically only have your affiliates promote one link at a time. There were ways to workaround it, but it wasn't as convenient or intuitive. They recently changed this though which is great!

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad you like the new landing page feature. The Paypal issues are sometimes out of our hands but definitely will keep checking to see how we can improve and reduce potential issues. Thanks again for your business.

Roberto F.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good for the price

Revisado el 13/12/2021

It is okay and they only reason I don't move away from it to a better platform is due to the affiliates that are already on it and their links.

Puntos a favor

I like that it was so easy to set up and easy for affiliates to sign up.

Desventajas

The email marketing is not easy to use and most times I just use my regular email to reach out to our affiliates. The other bad part is setting up the social media content for affiliates.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs for email marketing. Please check your email for more info!

Burju P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use and effective

Revisado el 13/12/2021

Overall it’s been a good experience. I’m always looking for ways we can make this process easier and more efficient.

Puntos a favor

Our affiliates can see the backend and see what the status of their account is. Saves us a lot of time in having to send out commissions reports.

Desventajas

None I can think of from the retailers perspective. For the most part our affiliates don’e complain either so it seems to be working well.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to hear more from you to understand your specific needs for automation. Please check your email for more info!

• Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

So easy for influencers to use

Revisado el 6/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for our influencers is the secret to LeadDyno's success. It is really simple for them to get their link and share it with their followers on social media.

Also a nice admin user interface, too. Lots of information showing where our traffic is coming from.

Desventajas

I've asked for more specific analytics for individual affiliates. I have been told this feature will be implemented by the end of Q1.
So easy for influencers to use

Madison P.
  • Sector: Organización política
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent value, responsive, attentive onboarding

Revisado el 26/2/2021

Besides having a great platform and an amazing price, the team at LeadDyno is super responsive. I was able to speak with a specialist who was assigned to me. He was knowledgeable and helpful. My tam met with hi twice while we were trying to get familiar with set up and function. I was also very very happy with the help chat module that is available. It mad it easy to quickly get help while working in the program. This allowed me to implement and test quickly without hours or days of delay.

Puntos a favor

LeadDyno is a great value and provides a lot of functionality for an amazing price. I am also relieved at how accurate and easy to follow the documentation and help articles are.

Desventajas

I am still working my way around the platform. So far I am impressed by it.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

So glad you have been happy with our platform, documentation, and customer service. We appreciate your business.

Deborah C.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Customer Service Awesome

Revisado el 2/2/2021

I like to watch the traffic on our site knowing what people are doing on our site. The affiliate link is useful.

Puntos a favor

We are not using all the features of this product, however, we do use it to track users and for the small number of affiliates that we have. Honestly, the service has been great. They respond quickly to any question and are knowledgeable.

Desventajas

It's not a software problem, it is more a me problem. I know I am not optimizing the use of this product. But it does do what I need it to do.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad it is working out for your affiliate program and we appreciate the kind words about our customer support team.

Marissa G.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Mediocre Software

Revisado el 13/12/2021

It took us about 6 months to get everything organized in a way that could work for our company and then we realized that with all of the new browser 3rd party cookie regulations, we would have to act fast to help save our affiliate business. In the end, LeadDyno was not a good fit for us.

Puntos a favor

I did like the interface appearance. I also like how LD shows what browser the customer was coming from.

Desventajas

LD needs to improve their reporting capabilities. For instance, we were hoping for more insight on the conversions for each affiliate. What is their conversion rate? How many clicks are they getting for a certain URL? What URL has the best conversion rate? Charts to see comparisons between Affiliates over a date range? Summary of Payout vs Revenue for Affiliates?Just basic reporting. Also, we had issues with the Accounts Payable side, keeping everything updated after refunds was a big pain. The customer service was okay but it would take days or longer to get a response. Most of the time I had to email directly to the dev department to get a solution, if there was one.

Respuesta de LeadDyno Traducir a español

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs around reporting and how we can improve that feature. Please check your email for more info!

Jarmi I.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Make you social media team more efficient

Revisado el 30/6/2018

Puntos a favor

What i dont? A couple of moths later we started tu use this software to try to increase the sales of one of our clients, results appear. The integration of the colors and logos of the brand with they software is really nice. Is easy to use by our social media workes. All the Paypall options to pay commisions automatically save a lot of time

Desventajas

The support team take time to get in touch with you, besides that my team do not report anything to say about this app

Dana R.
  • Sector: Comercio y desarrollo internacional
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Excellent To Use

Revisado el 1/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Customer support is superb. All of my questions were answered either by email or in live chat. I enjoyed real time interactions because I as a business owner need my questions as soon as possible to help my team. This helps me to see everything that my affiliates see and pay out their commissions when due. It has step by step instructions, very easy to integrate with my e-commerce store. Now I have everything in order so that I can pay them out accurately. It also shows me who visited each of my affiliate's link visitors and what they looked at. Then I can follow up and reach out to that person to encourage them to purchase what they just viewed. Absolutely glad I chose lead dyno. GREAT VALUE at an affordable price!

Aleksei V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, integrates with most moderns shop web stores, the admin is simple and helpful!

Revisado el 1/6/2017

Puntos a favor

I work with LeadDyno, for a long time, this is a must if you are working with a tier program.
The app track the location, the flow of user, and the purchases, are registered correctly with tier levels

I use it with several stores including, Shopify, Woo, and Wordpress with out issues, amazing work!

Desventajas

I wish the integration with some other app's like zapier, convert kit, and some other that are a must too on the market today.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Favourite feature is the extensive offering of affiliate commission structures

Revisado el 1/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Best feature is the number of options for affiliate commissions. All the other products I checked out before I chose LeadDyno were only allowing you to nominate a % of customer revenue as the reward. LeadDyno allows me to choose either a % or a fixed amount, ongoing or one-off, paid immediately or after 1 month, 2 months, or anything up to 2 years after you receive the revenue. To me, this flexibility (plus the fact that it was recommended by a contact of mine) was the deciding factor in choosing LeadDyno. And I'm glad we did, because after our first 6 weeks or so, we already changed our payment commission structures, and this was very easy to do in LeadDyno.

Desventajas

The dashboard looks modern and nice, but it took longer than expected to find what I needed when I first set the account up. After I got some help from their LiveChat, I knew where to look and it became easier.

• Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Horrible customer support, no tracking with LeadPages and Infusionsoft combined

Revisado el 14/2/2017

I totally agree with another review on this site that the support is horrible.
I've setup LeadDyno 2 years ago, wanting to have everything ready for our launch well upfront. Paid for 2 years.
Recently I needed to have it work with my Leadpages and Infusionsoft. Exchanged dozens of emails with support over 2 months, had a call with the founder.
My case was totally ignored over the last month. No replies, no solution, no answer.
So I switched to another system. They implemented everything very easy over 3 days, during New Years Eve even! Probably it would have worked with LeadDyno too, but somebody had to give attention to help set it up and test well.
Support of LeadDyno is horrible. Even the chat window inside the application didn't work properly on several occasions.
Looks great on outside, but on the inside our links were not properly tracked using LeadPages and Infusionsoft. From support no replies on several requests, if there were then the answers were slow and not relevant, no solutions. Have to leave a bad review, unless their support takes action to fix the errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft (especially if it's on the Infusionsoft marketplace, it should integrate well, which it doesn't if you use LeadPages!)

Puntos a favor

Looks nice on the outside, and nice features (if they work)

Desventajas

Horrible support. Errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft combined.

Kim S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic Referral App for my business!

Revisado el 2/6/2017

Puntos a favor

This was the 2nd referral app I have used and it is far superior. It easily tracks my Affiliates’ sales whether they are coming from FB, Youtube or their site. I appreciate that I can also track my own links’ traffic. Its quite easy to pay my affiliates through Paypal! Customer support has always been timely and very helpful.

Desventajas

I can’t think of anything at the moment.
StretchStrength.com
Professional training tools for students and teachers of Dance, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics and more!