Mostrando 1367 opiniones de 1297

Semrush

Plataforma SaaS de marketing de contenidos y gestión de visibilidad en línea

4,6 /5 (1297 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Mostrando 1367 opiniones de 1297
Brooks M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Truly an all-in-one digital marketing platform

Revisado el 20/11/2019

We use SEMRush to for SEO research, competitive analysis, content marketing, and some for PPC as well. The insights are incredible, and it has changed the game for our own marketing as well as our clients'. It's all-around a great tool.

Puntos a favor

A ton, but my favorite is probably the content marketing toolset. SEMRush provides topic research, keyword research, a writing assistant, and much more. The suite of SEO tools is incredible as well: site audits, keyword research, gap analyses, backlink analytics, and keyword tracking. You are able to set up projects, receive notifications, report to clients, and more. I love SEMRush.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't love about SEMRush are their traffic predictions. As a smaller business, I find they're often very misleading and inaccurate. I imagine they're more accurate for larger sites. You also don't get API Access on the Guru plan – only business. I understand why, but I'd love to have access to API credits regardless my plan.

Mike W.

SEMRush Vastly Improves SEO Efforts and is Worth the Investment

Revisado el 17/2/2021

Overall, SEMRush has allowed great value for us and our clients. We are able to take action and improve websites and SERP rankings, and provide a resource to content writers to find a good balance between great content and SEO friendly content.

Every serious business looking for growth should be using SEMRush or a similar product as they reveal a lot about your website.

Puntos a favor

I have enjoyed that SEMRush has continued to add features to its product offering. This helps consolidate software and accounts being used, staying within one platform, and adding value to building SEO audits, reports, and the ability to pivot and make changes with all of the information in one platform. There are equal competitors out there but most require you to subscribing to individual products from different companies to achieve what SEMRush can accomplish.

Puntos en contra

There's not much to dislike about SEMRush. The only true con that I dislike about SEMRush is the pricing around adding users. For the price you pay, and the size of teams needing access to the platform, I can't find the justification of the pricing for adding users to that extent for the majority of companies that would use the platform. I think 2 or 3 users to an account should be a no brainer and provide long-term customer relationships, instead of nickel and diming to add users. If someone else is logged into the same user account, one will get kicked off the platform.

Next, this isn't really a con based on the pros stated above, but because of the numerous features available within the platform, it can become overwhelming or slow down the learning process for newcomers as it is a comprehensive, robust platform. There are many navigation paths to get to specific features and reports, but that is just the nature of the beast with consolidating and growing the product mix that is the evolving, for the better, SEMRUsh.

Peter K.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The closest thing to a perfect all-in-one solution

Revisado el 12/10/2020

Research is huge and I'm able to provide a ton of helpful data for my clients and we're able to come up with marketing solutions together.

Puntos a favor

Being able to do keyword research is the priority.
Finding topic ideas is a great feature.
Keeping track of projects is simple.
Backlink research and finding gaps.
PPC research features.

Puntos en contra

The one thing that it doesn't really do is replace Google Analytics.

Also, I really liked the SEO writing assistant when I used it early on. However, it is quite a bit of a price jump to be able to use it and it would be a better decision to use a different software for it instead.

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Peter, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools and can't imagine your daily work without them!

Kishore K.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best tool for SEO and competitor analysis

Awesome

Gives Traffic details of competitors Month on Month
Very useful for SEO on tracking keywords

Puntos en contra

Price is high compared to the value for individual marketers for a single company

Tom V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

After 4 years being a customer this company rips me off

Revisado el 11/11/2020

I feel ripped off by Semrush. We are customers already for 4 years. We always have enough with one user. Now, we have been loggin in, by accident, from a few different locations. This is because of remote working due to corona and it was unclear in the team who was responsible for Semrush. Now is our account suspended, which I can understand. But the only 'solution' is that I have to buy a €540 extra user. But wo do not need that! I told them this was an accident and that one user is enough for us. Which it always has been for 4 years. But we can only get our account back with paying 540€. And a refund of the unused service is also not possible. This feels like bribery. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was 'helping' me, but only offering me this upsell that I do not need. It is a shame to be treated like this after being a loyal customer for 4 years. I will recommend other potential customers SeRanking. It is much cheaper, has almost the same features and they will not rip you off with unwanted upsells. Shame!

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of features, in dept analysis.

Puntos en contra

It is expensive and there are quiet a few other, much cheaper alternatives where the customer service doesn't rip you off!

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Tom, thank you for your review. We have investigated the situation - it seems like multiple users logged in from different locations under your account for 3 times, which triggered our security system, and we sent several warnings before your account was blocked. We kindly remind you that by default, the account only includes 1 user, adding extra seats is a paid option. As far as we know, you account was unblocked by the team after finding out that your team logged in accidentally from different locations. If you still have any questions, please email us at mail@semrush.com and we will be happy to answer them!

Jay B.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Nice SEM tool to have

Revisado el 20/11/2020

SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Puntos a favor

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics)
Feature rich
Easy to Use
Free trial period
Competitive Research

Puntos en contra

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links
Position Tracking a bit inaccurate
Log files doesn't support .log format

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at mail@semrush.com for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Jared D.
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Keyword Research and Tracking Software

Revisado el 23/2/2021

My overall experience was good with Semrush. However, I have since left them for a less expensive and equivalently effective SEO research software.

Puntos a favor

SEMrush has an extremely large collection of keyword data available. They do a good job of letting you search for a target keyword and then expand on the different variations people are searching Google for. I also like the scheduled crawling they perform on your website to scan for SEO issues.

Puntos en contra

I have found inconsistencies with keyword search volume between Semrush and other keyword research platforms - including Google Adwords. It makes me doubt the accuracy of that data. I also experienced a lot of false errors during my website scans.
In addition, Semrush is already very expensive for their minimum tier plan and makes you upgrade to a higher plan to use some parts of the software.

Joseph O.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

esyn review

Revisado el 19/2/2021

It's ok, best if you read my 'cons' section.

Puntos a favor

How extensive the features are. I haven't even been able to use everything they offer.

Puntos en contra

There are so many features here I feel lost. Unfortunately, I have never had someone from sem rush reach out and ask if me or my team needed help. When I upgraded I was promised a 'class' for my team of some sort but never heard back. If I ever became frustrated, this could cause me to give up and go elsewhere.

Candance H.

Any Marketing Agency Is Missing Out If They Are Not Using SEMrush

Revisado el 21/10/2020

Puntos a favor

This is a great platform for both organic and paid media. Very granular data for our clients, ourselves and competitor analysis. It's great to be able to set up each client as a project within SEMrush to be able to track overall their ads, organic and traffic. We us the competitor analytics when doing business development as well as when running audits for leads and current clients.

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve when first starting to use SEMrush. There are a lot of great features but not as straightforward for anyone new to sing a software like this.

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Candance, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Michelle Z.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great Overall Product

Revisado el 17/2/2021

Overall, it's great. It gives so much data for me to use on a wide range of clients.

Puntos a favor

Informative & insightful, lots of information to sort through. After initial training, very easy to use. Reporting is great to send to clients.

Puntos en contra

A little more learning curve, not loving that after spending $260/month plus additional for Marketplace orders I still need to add on to get historical data and other features, which is cost-prohibitive for a freelance marketer.

Neal S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Powerful toolkit for internet marketers & SEOs.

Revisado el 12/10/2020

The tools are very reliable and error-free. If you ever need help, SEMRush support is fast and helpful.

Puntos a favor

Whether you are boosting an existing client's website or prospecting for new clients, SEMRush is a powerful set of tools. If you are trying to get a new internet marketing/SEO client, some of the well-designed reports are very convincing closing tools. If you're serious about online marketing, you need this platform.

Puntos en contra

SEMRush has so many tools and options in it's platform, there is a learning curve.

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Neal, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Shatakshi T.

Doubling up as a Resource & Saving Time

Puntos a favor

Making and sharing of reports has never been easy. Plus the additional insights have helped us improve the traffic for our clients by over 50% since the day we started.
A lot of solutions that we had purchased for social media handling and other monitoring are now sort of out of usage for us.
For us, as a marketing agency, SEM rush is equivalent to one dedicate resource who is monitoring the entire performance. Plus, the clients have been happy so nothing like that!

Puntos en contra

The initial setup. There is just so much of information that SEM Rush can provide, it gets a bit overwhelming sometimes.

Lauren B.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Excellent SEO software

Revisado el 22/10/2020

I could spend all day in the software, and now that I have it, I couldn't work without it.

Puntos a favor

My favorite products within the software include keyword gap analysis, keyword magic tool, comeptitor analysis as well a position tracking.

Puntos en contra

It's only as good as what you put in.
I wish the heatmap for listing management was included in the Guru package, or the packages were more customizable as I don't use half the features in my package but would like to add other extras that are more relevant to my scope of work.

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Lauren, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Julian R.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We’re new to it but we’re slowly falling in love

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and accurate. I like that it actively helps you get to where you want to go from your current performance and not just bland reporting where you have to figure out what could be wrong.

Puntos en contra

Bit of a learning curve to get around the UI but once you’re up and trained it’s like riding a bike

Saurav S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

A Great tool for Digital Marketeer

Revisado el 10/11/2020

great!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and powerful at the same time

Puntos en contra

nothing as of now. all things are good. keep the good work team

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Thank you for leaving this great review, Saurav! We appreciate it & hope you continue to see some great success using our suite - Nico

Mindy M.
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Saved my website

Revisado el 17/2/2021

My experience with Semrush has been great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have taken time to video call and go into detail on which tools would be most helpful for my website and what I want to achieve with Semrush.

Puntos a favor

The on page SEO tracker is a life saver, you are able to input your page specific URL's and get a customized list of improvement ideas. Rather than having a huge list of improvements you are able to work page by page so as not to get overwhelmed. The keyword manager has also been a great tool and has helped me not only find keywords but shows me how easily I can rank for that keyword.

Puntos en contra

I have yet to find something I don't like.

Sergei E.
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great tool for knowing your SEO insights

Revisado el 22/10/2020

Puntos a favor

It was really simple to start working with SEM Rush, and we got a lot of insights just in the first day. SEO, social media, it is all in one place.

Puntos en contra

there are no cons for our team so far, this product is just what we've expected

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Sergei, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Vasilis S.
  • Sector: Software informático

Rank with Semrush

Revisado el 23/2/2021

Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines.
Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do.
This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK.
However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Puntos a favor

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords.
If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100.
That can be done further with other tools like Yoast Seo. There are some features inside Semrush but much more expensive so I didn't try them.
Semrush is giving you as many crawls as you want a serious edge above competition.
A newer feature are proposed ideas to rank better. Although in my cases, most of the proposals are not realistic, they are good as guideline and some are applicable. At the end, these are suggestions, not an autopilot system to rank.
As usual you have to know your business.
Another important feature is backlink builder, proposing you thousands of sites to build your links based from the backlinks of your competitors.
I can definitely tell you that most of those proposed links are really impossible to build. Either coming from friends, or from advertorials or irrelevant sites. But again this is a positive list you may filter and use.
Here is an internal "organiser'" allowing you to mark whatever you consider important, and the way to build your backling ie, call owner, post comment etc.
There are many features, even in the starter plan 99$+vat / montly

Puntos en contra

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand .
There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site.
The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information.
That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic.
The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank
And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there.
That is a serious problem with the tool.

Steve Z.

Best Product for Everything Related to SEM

Revisado el 12/10/2020

SEMrush has definitely allowed me to be more efficient with my work and took my company to the next level. I can do everything in one "stop". Research, tracking, reporting and more, all rolled into one.

Puntos a favor

Everything we need is in one place, I don't have to bounce around to different programs for different purposes. There are improvements and new features added all the time. The few times I've had a problem or question, support is very quick to answer/resolve it and then follow up a week later to make sure everything's working as it should.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of any cons, it just works as advertised.

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools!

Laura C.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

Puntos a favor

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

Puntos en contra

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account.

2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10% growth in search volume MoM)

3) In the SERP analysis section, it would be good to see the SERP exactly as it is shown in Google or other search engines, with meta titles, with featured snippets, with PPA boxes etc. The more detailed information we can have in the SERP section, the better.

4) In the Topic Research section, it would be useful to have the option to save cards and view them later

Respuesta de SEMrush Traducir a español

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!

Susan S.

Great Product for SEO

Revisado el 12/10/2020

Overall it is great and the software is really excacly what I need for doing my SEO work. . The support is awesome they get back to you quickly and are always ready to assist with any issues. Overall I say this the perfect software for SEO.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use, it makes my job much easier. I am able to get the info quickly send to trello for the team to work on some items and it's great for giving me ideas for keywords, content and article writing.

Puntos en contra

My only con for this item is the AMP and needing to have the highest plan to access the amp info. I am on the mid tier and I can't access the pages with Amp errors. Since AMP is so important right now I would think that info would start at the mid-tier level.