Opiniones de RUN Powered by ADP

RUN Powered by ADP

Gestionar mejor el negocio.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

ADP para nóminas en USA

Revisado el 12/1/2023

Es un buen software, la atención del call center es de primera, siento que deberían tenerlo la más completo para el uso de los nuevos usuarios y no esperar a que se pida habilitar ciertos campos o conexiones que deberían hacerse con un solo clic o configurar previamente antes de realizar la venta del software.

Puntos a favor

La variedad de reportes que tiene tanto para el empleador y empleados, existe un sin número de reportes que llegas a a perderte entre tantos.

Desventajas

El interfaz para ingreso de los valores de payroll no es muy amigable, en un inicio tiene un template ya preestablecido no tan detallado por lo que si necesitamos algo adicional debemos solicitar habiliten ciertos campos. La conexión con nuestro software contable fue una verdadera odisea, se tardaron mucho en hacerlo y se necesita ayuda de los asesores de ADP para hacerlo.

Heather
Heather
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I've been an ADP user since 1999 and it's always been growing with us!

Revisado el 5/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Constant updates and ADP actually listens to the feedback of their customers. I LOVE having a dedicated manager to answer my questions or to direct me in the right direction.

Desventajas

I wish that when setting up a new tax that needs an ID #, that ADP would handle contacting the state for id #'s, etc.

Hi Heather -

Thank you for providing a positive review of our WFN platform. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

Ryian

One of THE BEST!

Revisado el 18/12/2022

Overall, it has been great - definitely exceeded my expectations regarding what they can do other than just payroll.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, customer support, features of the product

Desventajas

The fact that only SOME things can be completed from the App

Paycom

Razones para cambiar a RUN Powered by ADP

Difference in the features and how the product is rolled out. Run has a stress-free process for implementation.
Melody

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Quit ADP because of their "security"

Revisado el 2/8/2019

So, when I decided to leave ADP, they didn't file my quarter 1 even though I changed right at the end of quarter 1. Thus resulting in my filings being late, late fines, headaches, etc. I would not recommend ADP to anyone I care about.

Puntos a favor

ADP has some positives. Their customer service is always polite and helpful. Otherwise, hard for me to say much positive.

Desventajas

ADP must be the only software company in the world that hasn't resolved what is a very simple issue. If one of my employees forgot their password and could not log in to see their paystubs, I, the administrator, had to call ADP to get it resolved. Their is no option for employees to call customer service themselves to fix it. ADP always stated that this was for "security reasons," which I find hard to believe, as every other company has figured this out. I kept ranting at them and finally they gave me a code to give to any employee that was locked out to prove they had permission to see their paystubs. Next time it happened, I gave the code to the employee, and ADP still called me to make sure they had permission. That was the last straw! I am a business owner and administrator, my time is too valuable to be calling them all the time when this is absolutely resolvable.

Melody,

We apologize for your frustrations with your experience during your time with us. Security is front and center in what we do to ensure the safety of your company and your employee's data.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

The RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Samantha
  • Sector: Automatización industrial
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

User Friendly and Time Saver

Revisado el 11/5/2022

We have had an absolutely wonderful experience with ADP Run. The set up was easy and they walked us through every step getting started. Their help functions are awesome and always help me with any questions quickly and efficiently. I love how user friendly their portal is and the employee portal is a great help for all of our employees to track their weekly pay.

Puntos a favor

The portal is so user friendly and the online chat function is great and easy to get help

Desventajas

I have had no problems with this program.

Samantha,

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is easy and intuitive for you!

We appreciate your feedback and as always we continue to strive to add value to your organization and to add time back into your day through our products and services.

Ashli
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Payroll Review

Revisado el 6/10/2020

Sales process was very smooth you have a great sales team. after that it felt more like a number they were not as kind hearted sounding. but I fortunately have been able to use very easily.

Puntos a favor

This software has made it easy to use and our team loves having direct deposit as it was something not offered by the previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Desventajas

Customer service once you sign up was a little lower but I haven't had too many questions so that isn't supper horrible

Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a RUN Powered by ADP

Initial customer service and direct deposit options.

Ashli,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? offers you features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient!

We value your partnership on your human capital management needs. We hope on our future interactions we can provide you with a service experience as superior as your experience with RUN.

Jordan
Jordan
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Excellent Company

Revisado el 25/2/2023

Excellent. [sensitive content hidden] made the process easy and was involved with every step of our integration.

Puntos a favor

I have used ADP on and off with companies I have owned or been an officer of since 1997. The company and the people who work here are knowledgeable and good people to work with.

Desventajas

The software is not well put together and doesn't flow naturally. Additionally, screens will freeze on you and you will have to start over.

Magie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Ease of use is the Best feature

Revisado el 14/9/2023

I would highly recommend it for ease of use! It’s one of the easiest programs to use and is employee friendly

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use! You can do the onboarding or have your employee do it! I have looked at other, cheaper options but this system is really a no brainer!

Desventajas

If you have questions the customer service Dept is not great! Overall I find ADP to be lacking in the customer service area! I reach out to other school owners who use ADP for help, for the few times I’ve had questions or concerns

Respuesta de ADP

Maggie, Thank you for your review. We love hearing that our product delivers for you. We strive to offer the best possible experience for our clients, and your feedback about service has been shared internally.

-Your RUN Team

Donna
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

ADP works for YOU

Revisado el 11/5/2023

Puntos a favor

The system is very easy to navigate and makes processing payroll much easier than other programs out there. The simplicity of RUN makes life much easier for any administrator processing payroll. They take care of all your tax needs for you and gives you the capability to run numerous reports for all your specific needs.

Desventajas

The only disadvantage that i have see with the program is that the added benefits they offer for the HR side of things can run a little high on top of your standard processing fee.

Gina
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes running payroll a breeze!

Revisado el 2/7/2023

The customer service was stellar in answering my questions and helping me get through the payroll issues I had. I would highly recommend using RUN Powered by ADP

Puntos a favor

The self service portal is important to me since I am the only employee. It allows me to utilize this feature without it being expensive. The customer service is outstanding! When I have questions, they are readily available to answer and help.

Desventajas

At first, I was a little confused on how the process worked in self reporting, but after I spoke with customer service, we were able to work all the kinks out.

Respuesta de ADP

Gina, thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP®. We love hearing that our product delivers for you. Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you.

-Your RUN Team

Robert
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

my opinion 2

Revisado el 16/6/2023

adp paying our payroll taxes is a task taken out of our hands and is done correctly and cost very little.

Puntos a favor

easy for employees to see their hours and pay stubs. very easy to set up new employees in their system and have things work the first time.

Desventajas

app sometimes does not work so employees can not clock in or out. this then has to be corrected by admin so it adds extra work for them when things lock up

William
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The customer service is outstanding even late at night.

Revisado el 15/2/2021

I have been using this software and ADP for 5 years. There have been more than a few times where something went seriously wrong on a payroll day and I was not able to run the payroll at my normal time. Inevitably, I am up late finishing it, "Murphy's law" happens, and I run into a problem on that particular night. It is nice to know I can get help when I need it.

Puntos a favor

This is easy to use and set up payroll software if you use ADP for payroll. When you sign up with ADP then you are given a dedicated customer service team that specializes in teaching you how to use the software. After about 60 days they allow you to call into their 24-hour customer service team from then on into the future. If you are ever stuck late at night trying to finish payroll and run into a problem, they answer the phone and help you solve the issue so can finish the job.

Desventajas

ADP is more expensive than a local payroll company. Although I like to support local small businesses like mine, it is nice to know that the payroll will be done right the first time. Your employees will appreciate it.

Paychex Flex

Razones para elegir RUN Powered by ADP

Reliability and certainty that my tax payments would be made for the business on time.

Razones para cambiar a RUN Powered by ADP

My accountant at the time had some experience from clients using it and recommended it to me to use.

William,

We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN Powered by ADP? continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs. We are glad to hear you find a user friendly experience within RUN along with quality support from the RUN Service Team.

Thank you for the feedback on the fee structure. We are always working to enhance RUN and delight our users so we value your insights.

Mike
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Solid HR Platform

Revisado el 12/2/2018

Overall, we find ADP RUN to be useful and a pretty good value for the money. It saves us time and works as expected 99% of the time with no downtime. ADP has really good customer service and we've enjoyed the integration with the retirement services. RUN is robust and offers a lot of different, useful features.

Puntos a favor

We've been using ADP RUN for a few years now and have enjoyed our experience with the system. It makes payroll a breeze and provides our staff members with an easy-to-use timecard and information portal, which allows them to see their pay stubs, W-2s, and retirement balances. Errors within the system are rare, and the ADP customer service team is extremely responsive if any issues do arise. W-2 forms are generated automatically for us to mail out and ADP also helpfully files tax and employment reports, which saves a ton of time. An added bonus is the fact that RUN integrates with ADP's retirement services division, so employees can make changes to their deferral percentages and investment options directly through the Employee Access hub. We've also found the HR411 feature to be useful for basic HR queries, particularly when certain forms are needed. It's a good resource.

Desventajas

Every so often, the Employee Access hub seems to glitch and prevents some employees from reaching their accounts. I've found that this can sometimes be rectified with a cache clear or even opening the Access portal in a different browser, but overall this is a relatively minor issue and it can be quickly cleared up in most cases. ADP also has a bit of a habit of having random salespeople reach out from time to time to attempt upsells rather than a dedicated account manager (we do have a dedicated manager, but the upsells are usually pitched by others).

Meg
Meg

Easy Option, not the best

Revisado el 23/2/2022

Gets the job done, but you will need to keep on top of your tax notices and payments to ensure nothing is missed.

Puntos a favor

Easy to do payroll on and off site. Easy to update employee information and allows employees to log in and retrieve their stubs from mobile app.

Desventajas

There is major room for improvement for Run by ADP to be a more comprehensive HR/Payroll software, which is what they advertise themselves to be.

QuickBooks Payroll, Paychex Flex, Paylocity y Streamline

Razones para elegir RUN Powered by ADP

Cost.

Software anterior

Paylocity

Ease of use and cost

Meg,

We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP® and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you.

Emmarose
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

ADP Payroll

Revisado el 15/2/2022

Puntos a favor

It makes tracking wages and employment records easy to track.

Desventajas

Some documents are tricky to locate. Each pay stub has to be downloaded individually unless put together in a custom reports package.

Emmarose,

Tom

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Run ADP - Payroll Review

Revisado el 17/2/2023

Puntos a favor

Worked consistently. Very low downtime. Transactions and reporting were smooth and convenient/

Desventajas

The customer support for worker’s compensation, 401k, and payroll issues was less than stellar. Wait times from hours to days were common. Workers comp support was horrendous.

Paychex Flex

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a RUN Powered by ADP

Past history of success with ADP products.
Ashley
Ashley
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

RUN Powered by ADP Review

Revisado el 28/12/2018

Overall I like ADP because it is a whole lot easier than the old way of doing things and it a lot easier than our other system. There are some quirks with it and it could stand to be a bit more modernized, but even still its a decent service that offers a lot of neat things that can be extremely useful.

Puntos a favor

As an employee I liked being able to log in and view my W-2s quickly as well as the employee handbook and PTO. As a person who also runs the payroll its nice being able to see an excel type form of all the employees across the board. I like being alerted when money is coming out so I know exactly whats going on especially since the funds came out earlier than what I thought. There is also a nice break down of everything. I like the idea of having all the employee perks that can be added on and will maybe be implementing more in the future. Lastly I liked being able to change some of the other employees banking information without too much of a hassle. There were 2 employees that changed banks shortly after getting ADP and requested their direct deposits go to their new banks and I assumed it would be a hassle to get them set up again, but it was pretty easy.

Desventajas

It took some time and frustration to set it up and even still its not fully functional as far as the perks that are promised with the service. We have the vendor discounts at different restaurants and stores as well as a retirement plan, but it took a bit of time to set it up because the rep that was assisting us couldn't get through to the customer service. Another thing I was not expecting was that the money was being withdrawn the night before the actual payday. I'm not sure if that is an ADP thing or just how things work sometimes as this is the first time I've run payroll. It was also frustrating having to log into multiple services. As an employee and then to run payroll. I set up 2 log ins, but I feel like if you are an employee running payroll everything should be in 1 space.

Joan M

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The product is getting better over time.

Revisado el 18/8/2017

Puntos a favor

The product is a good product, money value is cost effective, informative, easy to understand. I have used ADP for about 23 years. I have seen several products that were used. Technology moves fast and this product provides future assurance of meeting the technological needs that businesses will be looking for to help run their payrolls. Education of the product and how it links into the unemployment office and keeps records on our employees and their payroll tax needs is also very important The reports that are offered can provide endless data. I am appreciating all these features available to me as I focus on running the company as well. I need quick, friendly and understanding customer service attendants that can help with my unique needs for my employees. It is a product that NEVER CLOSES and this is invaluable as my hours of work never close. Thank you for all the support that is at my fingertips. I would not want it any other way. A product I can count on!

Desventajas

So many functions on one page that it sometimes loses its value of finding the right page for the right need. Maybe more pages with less on each page would make a person that is just starting out with ADP feel that it is more user friendly product.

Brooke
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

ADP Canada Review

Revisado el 26/2/2021

Again this review is for ADP Canada vs ADP U.S. but in short: If you find another option, go with another option.

Puntos a favor

Once I had run payroll a few times it's easy enough to use. I don't use their HR support or anything but calculating payroll is straightforward. It's great that the tax totals are calculated automatically and they file year-end paperwork for you.

Desventajas

I'll state that this review is for ADP Canada (vs ADP U.S.) I'm with a very small U.S. based nonprofit with just just a couple employees in Canada, and switched to ADP from calculating taxes manually. Using ADP is the lesser of two evils but it hasn't been a great experience. I run payroll semi-monthly and once, for no apparent reason (their rep couldn't explain why it happened) they initiated the second half of the month's payrun at the same time as the first, and charged us a $150 fee to do so, which they never refunded. Their chat support is helpful but if it's "unavailable" you have to call and it's always a 1-2 hour wait. You can request a call back but any time I do that they never actually call me back. The interface is also pretty low-tech.

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for the review - we appreciate all feedback to ensure we are supporting your small business in the best way possible.

I am unable to locate your account information, but will pass along this feedback to the ADP Canada Team to see if they are able to locate your account and further assist with your concerns.

-Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Bryan
  • Sector: Seguros

Once set-up ...works good

Revisado el 1/9/2018

Run is a overall a good software because it allows me to focus on running my business and not keeping track of time and submitting tax reports. Before using this software I was spending hours each month capturing time accurately, saving it into spreadsheets, paying my team and filing reports.

Puntos a favor

Once set-up, this system is a good way to easily manage my payroll. The Run software integrates with the ADP Time and Attendance software which is how my employees clock-in and out each day. I hit 1 button and the software automatically brings in the total hours worked for each person and auto calculates if there is overtime due. The software also allows me to have a file for each employee. Finally, the system captures everything so pulling reports is simple. I can run payroll reports for the whole team or individual employees with the blink of an eye.

Desventajas

The worst part of this software is getting it set-up. Once I agreed to purchase I got connected with a software installation person. This sounded great except she was in there over seas call center and we had a slight language barrier. It took much longer than it should have but we did get through it. Unfortunately this poor customer service has continued for the whole 2 years I have been on the software. However, typically things works correctly so thankfully I am only calling for support a few times a year.

Sofi
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

ADP: The Ultimate Payroll Solution

Revisado el 27/11/2018

I wish I could go back to RUN or upgrade to Workforce Now. ADP 411 still helps me when I call needing advice or information and I'm not even a customer anymore. I have zero complaints about ADP. From the service to the functionality to the design, they have always delivered excellence in my experience.

Puntos a favor

It's simple enough to navigate even if you haven't used RUN before. The features are organized in a way that makes sense, and if you have any trouble you can always call and someone will help you. The support is hands-down the best "feature" because ADP service is above and beyond what you get elsewhere. The guidance they offer is sound and they do everything they can to seek more informed recommendations if you ever have a grey-area question. They also prepare filings on time and without error.

Desventajas

The only thing I disliked was that we outgrew RUN at my current company and had to upgrade to a solution that suits businesses with 50+ FTE headcount. ADP does offer other platforms that serve a larger scale, so it's not a big deal as long as you upgrade to another ADP product. I would never recommend switching to another provider. It's been a nightmare for me to be forced to work with a new company which I won't name here. You can't even call them a competitor because they do 5% of the work ADP did for me and they charge twice the price.

Megan
  • Sector: Impresión

Top of the Line Payroll Processing

Revisado el 3/1/2022

We love that employees have their own portals to check their deposits and see past pay stubs. No more requests for copies of lost pay stubs, or people wanting to see details. It frees management up to grow our business and focus on our customers, while keeping employees informed and happy.

Puntos a favor

Our company started using ADP many, many years ago. Back when you had to call in on the telephone and give employee hours. In the years since we have tried other services, just to see if we were truly getting the best service out there. And I feel confident saying that yes, RUN by ADP is the best payroll service out there. It's simple to use, efficient and simply does what you need it to do for payroll. Direct deposit or printed checks, your employees have options.

Desventajas

We tried using their timeclock add-on and were not a fan. But it was a trial and easy to return.

Megan,

Amanda
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Difficult to Navigate

Revisado el 9/2/2022

Puntos a favor

Simple to run payroll, and easy to find certain reports

Desventajas

Support is very difficult to find, the payroll grid is so big you need to scroll sideways if you have several deductions or additions for payroll. Also, adding a new employee requires certain points of information and will not let you send to the employee to complete until you have all the information, there is also no way to resend to the employee without deleting and restarting the whole process.

Amanda,

We apologize for your frustrations with your experience thus far. We are committed to partnering with you until the matter is resolved to your satisfaction.

Your contact and account information is not available via this posting, however our RUN Team would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you to address your concerns. We do look forward to hearing from you.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Elena
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for a small business like ours

Revisado el 12/8/2019

Puntos a favor

We started using ADP Run about 5 months ago and by far I am very satisfied. The interface is easy and user friendly. Even when there is something I can't figure out how to do or just want to make sure I don't do wrong, they have this chat that is surprisingly quick and helpful. You get to speak with representative withing 2 min and they not only explain what to do, but also go in and do stuff for you. It is also really helpful that our employees can access their record via app. What is more, it is way more cost friendly than when we were outsourcing the payroll processing.

Desventajas

I really haven't encountered any problem yet. It seems to hit all the check marks we need. The only problem is that when we were starting they were a bit chaotic, not communicating between each other. We had a different point of connection every week, and it was somewhat frustrating. But despite this initial period, we have been running smoothly.

Elena,

While I am sure I am not the first, I am very happy to welcome you to the ADP? family!

We are beyond thrilled to hear that you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and accessible for both you and your employees. Partnering with you to make payroll and HR easy and effortless so that you can focus on your business is always front of mind for us.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We look forward to connecting with you again.

Steven R
Steven R
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Good software with horrible customer support.

Revisado el 8/6/2021

Not very good, multiple sales people, and just plan horrible client support.

Not very good, multiple sales people, and just plan horrible client support.

Puntos a favor

Was easy to use as long as you did not need to make an adjustment or had a question. Calculation and reports wise was very solid.

Desventajas

CUSTOMER SERVICE. Any changes or questions took valuable time away on hold or a waiting game as all requests were emailed to a group bank of people and you may have multiple confirmations and questions coming from different people in no particular order to track.

Steven,

We are sorry to hear of your experience with the RUN Service Team and will pass along this feedback along.