dotloop

4,7 (634)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de gestión de transacciones inmobiliarias

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

634 opiniones

Renee
Renee

Great for teams & assistants

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Dotloop helps us stay accountable, dependable, and flexible with streamlined systems.

Puntos a favor

We are a team of three agents and one assistant. We work remotely most of the time and our assistant works from home. Dotloop helps us to all stay in the 'loop' with new listings and sales. We are able to work from anywhere with an internet connection. The phone app allows us to work without a computer! We have the ability to set up custom templates with all of the documents we want each agent to use during all listings and sales. It also integrates with our CRM for easy importing of contacts.

Desventajas

The app could use some additional features but the lacking features are definitely not enough of a hindrance to keep us from using it on a daily basis.

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Renee -- thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! It's great to hear how the mobile app is helping your team manage your transactions.

And we're thrilled to hear that you're connecting dotloop to your CRM to streamline the transaction management flow. Helping you integrate with other real estate software is a priority here, and your review reaffirms the work we put into our API efforts and partnerships.

Thanks again Renee!

Maryann

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The top choice for electronic record management, transaction management and storage.

Revisado el 5/8/2021

I love dot loop for the ease of use for both the customer and the business owner. It is easy to navigate and is available whenever I need to access it. I especially like that I can access it using my phone.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use with end users able to use the system within a very short period. The learning/educational resource is extensive and the support is available whenever I need them. The Dot Loop support team are very knowledgeable, and guide me through all my questions and needs. This system can be accessed from anywhere including through a phone app 24/7. Additionally records are secure and meet compliance regulations for record management. Ability to customize forms, make templates of frequently used documents, pull reports and more make this a smart choice for businesses.

Desventajas

Cost is a little high as compared to other electronic systems. Also adding additional users is possible but I wish the pricing were a bit lower if we are already and established user.

Kathryn
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Very clunky software

Revisado el 5/3/2020

This is a computerized solution to a paperwork issue....unfortunately the designers do not understand the Real Estate business which varies throughout the country. California is probably the most document-heavy transaction process in the US. You'd think they'd design a system that would work in CA because then it will work for all of the other states.

Puntos a favor

I don't have to copy pages of documents for a physical file.

Desventajas

Can only enter one item per category. But in Real Estate we may have 5 or 6 amendments, 3 contingency removals, etc. In this system, you enter Contingency #1. Then when you have Contingency #2, you must join 1 and 2 together in your computer and then load this new scan which eliminates the earlier submission. How stupid? Why not allow more than one item to be submitted in any category?

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience using dotloop.

You can upload as many of any document as needed.

When uploading documents, you are not required to add them to an existing placeholder setup by your broker.

You can upload the documents directly into the Loop and keep them separate from the other copies.

For example, you may upload Contingency #1 and add it to the placeholder. When you need to add Contingency #2, add it to the Loop and do not replace Contingency #1.

This way, you can have both contingencies visible in the Loop.

Kathryn -- hopefully the above info is helpful. Please call into support if you encounter more issues.

kat
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Fantastic program

Revisado el 21/12/2020

I love it. I can't understand why someone would use anything else. It works perfectly with our needs and it makes the whole " work smarter not harder" saying, true.

Puntos a favor

It is made to make Real Estate Agents life easier. Easy to use and manage. Visually friendly. I got my brokerage to change because it is seamless and intuitive for our job.

Desventajas

If you have an account you can not merge with other accounts. Once you leave a team, if you paid for your membership you should be able to take it with you.

Razones para elegir dotloop

It is much easier to use.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

You have a storage system that makes sense. Easier to use.
Kerra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Business Lifesaver, Daily!

Revisado el 2/7/2021

We can't say enough good things about our experience with dotloop. To put this in perspective, the brokerage we are with provides a free document management program, but we pay additional to continue using dotloop - we love it that much! It is easy to use, keeps our data safe, and streamlines our daily process.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is extremely simple to get started with, and simplifies our real estate business daily. Our entire team is able to collaborate, no matter where we're calling our "office" that day, and we can securely store, manage, share, and sign documents. Our clients have also commented on how easy the software is to use, and they love being able to sign their documents digitally rather than meeting us at the office every time there are documents to be signed.

Desventajas

The only hiccup we've run into with this software is when our office introduces new documents they want us to begin using. Sometimes it's an extra step to add the new docs to our form library and prepare them for filling/signing, but the good news is this only has to be done once, and then they remain available for future use.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

Dotloop had better features and was easier for our team members to use when we compared the two.
Julia

DotLoop is My Go To!

Revisado el 5/2/2022

Overall, it is my preferred platform!

Overall, it is my preferred platform!

Puntos a favor

DotLoop has it all! You can do everything you need to in one system and it is so convenient! Signature platform, transaction management - it is great!

Desventajas

Sometimes the signature fields and templates can be a little clunky, but with practice you get the hang of it and it is not a large inconvenience.

Razones para elegir dotloop

My office wanted a compliance/review feature for more transaction management rather than just a signature platform.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

It is the most user friendly platform that works!
Ali
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Am absolute necessity in my everyday routine

Revisado el 22/5/2022

This software is amazing. It allows you to get verified signatures from anyone digitally. It has great organizational options to keep all documents from one client all together. It makes document management and transaction management easy. It even allows you to create templates so your documents will be prepped and saved for every client and will auto fill the information as needed.

Puntos a favor

This makes e signing documents so easy! It prompts the client where to sign, you can include explanations, and it allows you to track if they have viewed documents or worked on them.

Desventajas

I will say sometimes, for tech adverse clients they struggle to fill out fields or how to complete/save a form. They will fill everything out and not click “done signing” and the document will not auto save.

Razones para elegir dotloop

The utility and value was higher at Dotloop.

Shaylah
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

Revisado el 12/7/2019

Puntos a favor

My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

Desventajas

I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Razones para cambiar a dotloop

I use dotloop as my preferred signing software because it was a part of my realtor package when I joined my brokerage. Now it is the program that I am most comfortable with so I continue to favour it.
Jenifer

Love it but don't like that Zillow owns it :(

Revisado el 19/5/2021

It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

Puntos a favor

I love almost everything about it - there are quite a few features that would be nice to add, but overall it's my favorite

Desventajas

The thing I like least is that Zillow owns it now. Everyone in my company is leaving DotLoop because of the conflict of interest and the way Zillow has stabbed us in the back as agents. Concerned that our customer's data is no longer private and they are discouraging our clients from using us as professionals. For that reason, I don't know how long I will stay with it. :(

Yehuda
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

A happy Dotloop Customer

Revisado el 4/6/2020

Puntos a favor

It works fantastically well for realtors.

Desventajas

I would love to see the interface a little more updated.

DAVID

Solid document management software

Revisado el 20/9/2019

I've been using it for years for real estate sale transactions, lease-ups, signing property management clients, and personal document management (like executing forms for applications).

Puntos a favor

Dotloop makes it easy to track documentation on real estate transactions. You can create and edit templates for fast document prep and even apply old templates to new document versions. It also lets you upload additional forms for a transaction like existing leases, receipts, etc. Search functions are good and the document editing options are decent.

Desventajas

Sometimes when another party in a transaction invites you to interact with docs in Dotloop (and they are also a user), it can create redundancies which are a pain--multiple loops with the same or similar names, and each loop has different versions of the same documents.

Stacye
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to Learn

Revisado el 11/1/2021

Experience has been great, I have not had any issues that I could not figure out.

Puntos a favor

I had been using another product to send to my Clients for signatures, and then we were told we were going to Dotloop. I thought wow this is easier to use and understand how to do the things I need! I have been using Dotloop for over 8 years and really like it.

Desventajas

That it will erase signatures if I made a grammatical mistake and want to go back in and change it. But I understand why, it is for protecting the Signatures .

Anne

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Revisado el 2/3/2020

Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

Puntos a favor

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

Desventajas

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

Usuario verificado

Dotloop is a Must Have for Realtors Everywhere

Revisado el 25/3/2022

Dotloop is an excellent program for real estate transaction management. It enables a Realtor to create a Loop (like a folder) and manage the real estate deal or prospect from beginning to end. It is intuitive, user-friendly and simple to learn. Dotloop has everything a Realtor needs to create documents, get them signed, and ready for compliance review, all in one easy program.

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is easy to use and has features that Realtors cannot live without. From drafting forms with ease to collecting electronic signatures to compliance, Dotloop has it all. Dotloop integrates easily with many other Realtor software programs and tools. And, Dotloop is a much better value when compared with competitors.

Desventajas

Areas for improvement - the ability to search for a loop by Contact name, the ability to do reporting, the ability for two or more signers to use the same email address for e-signatures. Often times couples or family members share an email account. Asking a buyer or seller to create another email account for the purposes of signing often results in a long explanation and frustration on the part of the customer.

Jean

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

Revisado el 26/7/2019

We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

Desventajas

As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

Shelia

DOTLOOP REVIEW

Revisado el 5/11/2019

Great to use and easy to use. I Love I can set up my own groups for forms such as listing folder and buyer folder and all the docs are right there that I need for a transaction. I love that I can attach PDF files to send to folks who are not in the system.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use and how the forms autopopulate. I like that when a client signs it automatically comes back to me in the system and I am notified.

Desventajas

It is great system and I would not change anything as it has worked out very well for myself and my clients.

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Shelia, thank you so much for taking the time to share why you like using dotloop to get your real estate deals done!

Peggy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

DotLoop - the user friendly software that everyone can use!

Revisado el 13/4/2021

As a busy, independent real estate agent, I need a product that’s easy to use for both me and my clients. When Keller Williams changed to a different product (which they provide to their agents at no charge), I opted to continue to use Dotloop at my own expense. In real estate, time is money and continuing to use Dotloop was definitely worth it to me!

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is extremely easy to use! There are templates that you select from and the system will automatically fill those documents in for you using the basic info you inputted (you input the info once and the system takes it from there). It allows you to track the documents, let’s you see when a client has viewed the document and even notifies you once they’ve signed. You can download, print and share those documents with other agents, title companies and clients. Great value for the busy real estate professional!

Desventajas

Because Keller Williams has moved to a different product, the KW forms are not updated in Dotloop so I have to be mindful to use the most current document which I store separately on my hard drive.

Sibrena "Bre"
Sibrena "Bre"

Dotloop Review

Revisado el 20/10/2020

I was first introduced to Dotloop about 6 years ago. It has helped streamline the listing and sales process for our agents tremendously . Having the ability to allow people to view and sign document via the internet is such a time and deal saver. Can't imagine doing business without it!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and ability to use anywhere.

Desventajas

It tends to be a bit slow at times opening loops and folders.

Respuesta de dotloop

Hi Sibrena - thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on dotloop.

We're excited to hear that dotloop has helped streamline the listing and sales process for your agents.

Best,

Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

Roy

I Like Efficiency.

Revisado el 16/1/2020

The main benefit is the efficiency and professionalism I wrote about above. I can get more transactions done with less effort, which gives me more time to develop more business.

Puntos a favor

My clients like the results we get with Dotloop, and when my clients are happy, I'm happy. Specifically, I want to make the most of each minute of my workday. Dotloop makes it possible for me to prepare real estate documents such as Listing Agreements and Purchase & Sale contracts and get them to my clients for their electronic signature in a matter of minutes. My clients never have a problem with the signing, and I have documents back just as quickly as I sent them out.

I like the feature that allows me to add documents from my files and then add text and signatures to those documents. I think typed text looks much more professional than handwritten text, and if you saw my handwriting, you'd agree.

Desventajas

If I could come up with a legitimate suggestion to improve Dotloop, I wouldn't hesitate to share it, but I can't think of anything I don't like about the software.

Dina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Loop Lover?

Revisado el 26/5/2021

Frustrating to learn the loop process from the beginning. Others creating loops that did not link to mine (because they named it slightly different)

Puntos a favor

Pretty easy to be able to email to the loop. Once learned and sharing loops with other users in the dotloop family. Keeping everything in one place!

Desventajas

Original documents once signed are the originals. It doesnt keep the copy for you, so when you have a slight change, it erases signatures and then you amke the change and email back out. Would be nice to keep that and still be able to work on your drafts

Karli
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Very Useful

Revisado el 15/4/2020

In the age of technology, it seems so prehistoric to have to print out documents, sign them, and scan them. I am thankful for DOTLOOP for allowing my clients to be able to log in and sign documents in real time. This bit of software has allowed me to get offers to other agents quickly and to perform all of my necessary tasks without having to worry about my printer not having ink, or that someone may not have received a document. I love the feature that shows you all outgoing messages, and that reminds me of what tasks I have yet to complete.

Puntos a favor

My FAVORITE feature of this software is that it is paperless. You cannot get better then not having to fumble around with a sometimey printer. I can complete, or upload any document that I may need to work with from anywhere in the world. And my clients and I have access to these documents for life. They also appreciate that they can easily sign as well from their phones/ipads/tablets, etc. It really does make the Real Estate experience 100 times more pleasurable.

Desventajas

The one con to me about this software is that it does not intuitively see the blanks on the documents that you upload. Which means you have to add each respective text block, date block, signature, intials, each time which can be time consuming.

Ali

Dotloop is a must have for Real Estate Agent/Teams

Revisado el 3/6/2021

Overall all, once you get used to the software it is very effective.

Overall all, once you get used to the software it is very effective.

Puntos a favor

Easy to upload documents and edit them to fill in or customize signatures, dates, initials, text boxes, check marks. Easy to share documents as well.

Desventajas

Must use one email per person for signature. Other software allow multiple users to sign per email address.

easier to use
Chiketa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best signing app I’ve tried.

Revisado el 31/3/2022

Puntos a favor

It’s easy to make changes and my documents as an agent are already on template.

Desventajas

I didn’t like when I left my agency I couldn’t get access to my documents on my new account. But I just had to ask the previous company for access and they granted me limited access so I can download docs.

Shane
Shane

All Day, Every Day

Revisado el 19/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Dotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.

Desventajas

While I love most everything about this platform, I do wish there were most customization options for "white label" styling, allowing the end recipient to have a more clean "in house" feel. If they could include some ability to customize the front end and the notification emails, that would be awesome.

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Helps with ease of transaction

Revisado el 14/10/2019

No need to drive across town for signatures, faxed docs are hard to read and speeds up the transaction processing. Love the auto fill abd template features!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, upload docs, guides signers through documents. Easy to track progress and see if/when recipients have opened the documents

Desventajas

I wish it allowed me to set signing order. I.e. when I want to have buyers sign, then sellers agent receive, etc by setting that all up from the start. Right now, I have to resend to other agents after buyers sign. Same thing with leases, I want tenants to sign then once I'm done with verifications on my end, I can open and sign.