Mostrando 256 opiniones de 235

• Funciones
de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Mostrando 256 opiniones de 235
Marcelo Z.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Revisado el 25/9/2019

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Puntos a favor

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Puntos en contra

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Steve M.
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Revisado el 29/4/2020

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Puntos en contra

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Bryn H.
  • Sector: Vino y licores

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Revisado el 16/10/2019

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Puntos a favor

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Puntos en contra

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Zeyad A.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Excellent Customer Support

Revisado el 15/2/2021

Warehousing Solutions

Your SW is user friendly and you have excellent Customer Support

Puntos en contra

nothing till now all we did was uploading the data

Yaniv S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

NEW MARINE

Revisado el 20/12/2020

So far a positive one thpugh weare just at the data base mportation form previous software.
sales order and purchase orders are tracking are the most omportant features for us

Puntos a favor

User friendly and east to be customized per needs and preferences

Puntos en contra

Not training sessions are offfred apart from instroduction

Subi G.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Nice package for small business applications.

Revisado el 12/6/2017

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Puntos a favor

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Puntos en contra

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Rafiq M.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Revisado el 18/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Puntos en contra

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Abbey N.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Revisado el 12/8/2020

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Puntos a favor

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Puntos en contra

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Ratanachai P.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

Revisado el 1/7/2020

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Puntos a favor

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Puntos en contra

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Laura E.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Revisado el 19/2/2020

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Puntos a favor

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Puntos en contra

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Kenneth R.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Promising and inexpendsive software

Revisado el 18/2/2021

The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

Puntos a favor

I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Puntos en contra

None that I come up with at this point.

Bryan F.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Great Software for the price

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Puntos a favor

I love that this has a very simple to use software; however, it is very sophisticated in what it can do. The customer service is great as well

Puntos en contra

There's not too much not to like about this software

Frank L.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

More features for less.

Revisado el 6/5/2020

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Puntos a favor

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Joon hyuk L.
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

Just started

Revisado el 8/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Puntos en contra

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Sylvia L.
  • Sector: Maquinaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Revisado el 23/3/2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Puntos a favor

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Puntos en contra

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.