ERPAG

ERP para pequeñas y medianas empresas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

251 opiniones

Marcelo Z.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Revisado el 25/9/2019

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Puntos a favor

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Desventajas

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Zoho Inventory y Cin7

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.
Joy E.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love Love Love This software!!!

Revisado el 2/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Desventajas

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Chris C.
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

ERPAG Lacking Support

Revisado el 19/8/2021

Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support.

At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG.

My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.

I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Puntos a favor

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Desventajas

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Erik jan D.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

Revisado el 24/6/2021

Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Puntos a favor

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Desventajas

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

Rafiq M.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Revisado el 18/12/2020

Puntos a favor

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Desventajas

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

MRPeasy, QuickBooks Commerce y Katana

Razones para elegir ERPAG

ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.
Bryan L.
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Product with a good price tag

Revisado el 18/3/2021

So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Puntos a favor

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business.
Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Desventajas

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Laura E.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Revisado el 19/2/2020

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Puntos a favor

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Desventajas

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

MRPeasy y kpi.com Projects

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

I'm still shopping around, but if I choose to buy it will be because of the price and materials purchasing features.
Yaniv S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

NEW MARINE

Revisado el 20/12/2020

So far a positive one thpugh weare just at the data base mportation form previous software.
sales order and purchase orders are tracking are the most omportant features for us

Puntos a favor

User friendly and east to be customized per needs and preferences

Desventajas

Not training sessions are offfred apart from instroduction

Zeyad A.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Excellent Customer Support

Revisado el 15/2/2021

Warehousing Solutions

Your SW is user friendly and you have excellent Customer Support

Desventajas

nothing till now all we did was uploading the data

Kenneth R.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Promising and inexpendsive software

Revisado el 18/2/2021

The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

Puntos a favor

I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Desventajas

None that I come up with at this point.

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

Affordable, high functionality and clean look
Bryn H.
  • Sector: Vino y licores

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Revisado el 16/10/2019

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Puntos a favor

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Desventajas

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

QuickBooks Commerce, Odoo, ERPNext, inFlow Inventory y Katana

Razones para elegir ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

AccountEdge

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.
Steve M.
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Revisado el 29/4/2020

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Desventajas

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Fishbowl y MRPeasy

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.
Frank L.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

More features for less.

Revisado el 6/5/2020

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Puntos a favor

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Desventajas

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

JobBOSS², MRPeasy y Katana

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.
Ratanachai P.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

Revisado el 1/7/2020

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Puntos a favor

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Desventajas

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Joon hyuk L.
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

Just started

Revisado el 8/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Desventajas

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Teamwork

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Sylvia L.
  • Sector: Maquinaria

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Revisado el 23/3/2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Puntos a favor

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Desventajas

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Hung H.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Revisado el 8/8/2017

Save a lot of time.

Puntos a favor

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Desventajas

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Abbey N.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Revisado el 12/8/2020

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Puntos a favor

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Desventajas

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Katana

Razones para elegir ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Razones para cambiar a ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.
Jorge A.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use...

Revisado el 4/10/2017

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Puntos a favor

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Desventajas

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Mark K.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Impressive capabilities

Revisado el 17/2/2021

Superlative!

Puntos a favor

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Desventajas

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Aleksandar M.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Revisado el 10/10/2018

Puntos a favor

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Desventajas

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Revisado el 2/3/2017

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Puntos a favor

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Outstanding customer support

Revisado el 6/8/2018

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Puntos a favor

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Desventajas

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Chirag A.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Best Software for material managment

Revisado el 1/10/2020

Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Puntos a favor

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Desventajas

Few additional option which are not working as of now,
but does not mater much,

SAP Concur y Zoho Desk

Marg ERP was a headache

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use
François M.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Straight to the Point

Revisado el 6/6/2019

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Puntos a favor

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Desventajas

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Genius ERP, Odoo y NetSuite