Streak

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

437 opiniones

Raquel
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fácil y rápida para gestionar tu Gmail

Revisado el 11/8/2022

Puntos a favor

Uso Streak principalmente para poder llevar un mejor control de los correos que mando y recibo. Al final es mi modo de trabajo diário y necesito siempre saber el estado de esos emails. Mi vena cotilla me lo agradece, sin duda. Ya que lo que más uso es la opción de poder saber cuando un usuario ha leido tu correo y desde donde (aprox.)

Desventajas

A la hora de integrarlo, se enlaza con todas las cuentas de Gmail que tengas en ese dispositivo y si no quieres tenerlo en una determinada siempre te va a saltar el pop-up inicial y es un poco repetitivo. Por lo demás, creo que la versión gratutita es completa.

Fernando

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Compra de plan solo

Revisado el 23/2/2021

Debo evaluarla mas tiempo

Puntos a favor

la facilidad de uso y la apariencia de facilidad

Desventajas

Use la opción gratuita hasta que necesité mas cajas pero compre la opción solo por 19$ pero no la puedo usar porque me dice que he rebasado las 5000 cajas, algo que no es así, mientras, no hay con quien contactar, ni por chat, ni por email y por supuesto por teléfono.

Mohammad Izaz Arefin
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Best Free CRM for Gmail

Revisado el 30/9/2022

Overall, it is one of the best CRM for Gmail. The free plan is recommended for personal use, but for working with a team upgrading to the Pro plan may be needed.

Puntos a favor

I used this software mainly for email tracking purposes. I used the free plan. It provides data about when the recipient opened the email, its location, and its devices.

The CRM is easy to integrate on Gmail. It is not needed to log in to another website, everything can be done within the Gmail workspace. Different pipelines can be created for managing projects, sales leads, hiring, fundraising, and other tasks. Emails can be scheduled to send at a later time.

Desventajas

Sometimes email tracking does not work as the recipient's server does not allow tracking. There is another concern of privacy as Streak can access and delete all emails and information within Gmail account.

PAUL

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

Revisado el 7/12/2020

I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

Puntos a favor

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

Desventajas

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razones para elegir Streak

I wanted an integrated solution rather than a separate system that wasn't part of my work flow.

Agile CRM

Price and simplicity.
Clayton
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

SOOOO GOOD! Jump in without delay.

Revisado el 15/11/2022

This is the stuff CRM's dreams are made of.

Puntos a favor

Masterful integration with Google's core productivity products (Gmail, G-Cal, G-Contacts, G-Meet, etc.). I wanted a CRM that increased efficiencies AND reduced redundancies, eliminated multiple software subscriptions, and existed WITHIN gmail. Streak achieves all of this (and—believe me—so much more) with flying colours. Not to detract from the many superior features of Streak, but I wish to use the following example to illustrate how exceptional Streak's value offering is. Whatever software you currently use to create snippets (AKA: email templates), if it's robust, your annual cost is likely a significant percentage of what you'd pay for Streak. Yet, Streak's snippet feature is far and away better than every similar snippet software I've ever used (and I've used the top 5 [in terms of largest user base]). While snippets are but a footnote feature amongst Streak's suite of sophisticated features, my point is that snippets alone are worth the value of a Streak account. Oh, that's right! The snippets are included in the free package. That's another point. Streak's free tier is so good that I'm sure many users/reviewers have little need for the paid plans if they run a solo operation. Just know this, though. Streak is the good stuff. If your business needs grow, so will your Streak consumption. Thankfully, Streak's paid plans are phenomenally competitive... dare I say, generous. Streak's ongoing maintenance, enhancements and customer services are golden.

Desventajas

The guilt I feel, for how little I pay, to use such a refreshingly functional CRM.

Ben
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Huge platform risk, comparatively expensive, very clunky

Revisado el 27/5/2022

We try to use this as a full CRM for our Sales team. Outbound sales is a core part of our business, and Streak does a reasonably good job of this. At the original price we signed up at $39/user/month, it made sense. They've since bumped the price to $59/user/month, which is a massive increase with little noticeable improvements over the years (several 'nice to have' features have been added, but core functionality is limited).

As a Gmail plugin, the platform risk is massive. We see it as too big a risk, and will be moving away from it ASAP.

When we raised concerns about the price increase, their [SENSITIVE CONTENT] emailed (weirdly) and basically refused to acknowledge our concerns. Price increases like this are a cynical way to bump up revenue from existing loyal customers. A better alternative would have been to bump up pricing for only new added users, rather than ransoming your existing users.

Generally their support is very responsive, but they're lumped with a buggy, very 'hack-y' piece of "software".

Avoid the pain of switching platforms at a later date, and go with a fully fledged CRM from the outset.

Puntos a favor

The deep integration with Gmail is nice, but it really feels like a massive hack, rather than seamless CRM software.

Desventajas

Recently Streak bumped up its pricing for its most loyal users. The pricing is now as expensive, if not more expensive, than a standalone solution/fully fledged CRM.

Because it's built on Gmail as a plugin, it never works as well as you want. The import process is clunky, and it's essentially like a limited-functionality spreadsheet. It's been very buggy since the day we started using it (over 5 years ago!), and it just doesn't compare to other full-fledged CRM solutions.

As soon as we can, we'll be moving to new software.

Pipedrive y Copper

Razones para cambiar a Streak

It was originally a simple solution for our small sales team and worked well with Gmail.
Goran
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Rough around the edges

Revisado el 16/8/2022

I used Streak to follow acquisition of customers from cold contact to successful contract, and then, in another pipeline, how far along we are in our business relationship. If things would not move for a while, that identified a red flag I would investigate. If it wasn't for the inherent bugginess and general sluggishness of Streak, we would still be using it to this day as its integration with Gmail is just a fantastic idea.

Puntos a favor

It integrates directly to Gmail, and that alone makes it good. You open your Gmail, like you open it every morning and your CRM is good to go!

Desventajas

This thing is riddled with bugs and glitches. Often it would just not load and I would sit staring at a blank screen. Other times, it would load, but would completely choke my processor. A few times, it crashed my browser.

Zoho CRM y Freshsales

Razones para cambiar a Streak

We felt it was incredible how well it integrated in our processes and how easy it was to open it every morning without even thinking about having to do it.
David
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Finally, a easy CRM

Revisado el 10/3/2022

Easy, efficient, definitely help to keep me organized

Puntos a favor

Very flexible. Streak can be as basic or as detailed as needed. I just need something basic but quickly found I can expand its functionality. Their support pages are easy and clear. Video how tos are short sweet and comprehensive

Desventajas

No cons yet. Also, if there was a con, I could customize to remove the con

Zoho CRM y Pipedrive

Razones para elegir Streak

Switched because there was too much info to enter in the other products that I didn't need and were mandatory.

Zoho CRM y Pipedrive

Razones para cambiar a Streak

Ease of use. Could be customized to be exactly what I needed
Luís Felipe
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Faz o que promete, apesar da interface ruim no gmail

Revisado el 28/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Os follow-ups automáticos e a personalização das mensagens são uma grande praticidade

Desventajas

Interface ruim e pouco intuitiva, falha e lentidão em várias interações

Darina
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Email managments tool for any company

Revisado el 22/10/2022

I am very pleased with my choice. CRM is very much essential part of my job and Streak is very helpful and efficient tool for it.

Puntos a favor

It is an easily installed program, you simply add it with chrome webstore a use it immediately. No need for expert computer knowledge, simple installation.Easily accessible options for free. For all purposes that small bussiness would need for easy CRM managments when needed.Software integrates greatly with gmail, which is the most used mail service of all. This allows easy manipulation of data with other accounts.

Desventajas

The tool is great help, but only when you know how to use it. For common computer user, knowledge of its usage has to be acquired from outside sources, like independent youtube videos.

Jeremy
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Great CRM but price is way to high

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Good product, support was ok, price was way to high.

Puntos a favor

We used Streak for 4+ years. It was a fantastic product. Overall, we loved Streak and the functionality it provides.

Desventajas

They took away their free plan (which I understand) but their paid plan was out of reach for small businesses. We have since moved to NetHunt which has met all of our needs and more. Task management is a major weak point for Streak that we now get with NetHunt.

Caitlin
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally, I can see if my emails were read

Revisado el 5/11/2022

Puntos a favor

I like seeing if my emails were read so that I know how to proceed with client issues

Desventajas

Sometimes, the email tracking turns off on its own

Boris

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

Revisado el 20/3/2021

We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

Puntos a favor

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

Desventajas

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Kamlesh
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM.

Revisado el 18/3/2021

Overall experience has been great and it has been a life saver. A lot could be improved though like automating the workflow of adding leads from emails, auto reminding about contacting leads.

Streak has features on the free version, which no other crm has (in our knowledge) llike mail merge for your leads, magic columns, clean interface needing very little training, email integrated. Its a blessing!

Puntos a favor

Streak is awesome and the best in class for email integrated CRM, particularly small businesses that work on gmail. It has a clean excel like interface & they developed an App and gave it in free version very early on.

It is something every self employed must use and can use. It is a no brainer, goto CRM, compared to all other CRMs out there. We evaluated many CRMs 10 years back, when we first started with Streak.

Desventajas

For a small company to get onto the paid version, the starting plan is a little expensive for small team. They should make it cheap for upto 3 employees, so a lot more small companies can afford it.

They limit upto 50 boxes for leads on free version, that is a little too less, because not all leads are able to convert. With a little ads, you actually get a lot of leads, so a minute of 100 leads should be allowed.

Also on the free plan, they don't allow you to share the pipeline with someone above 50 leads, they should allow to share with tleast 1 employee so that it doesn't cripple a small biz and they dont' go hunting for a new crm.

Streak doesn't have good videos to boot-up a new customer quickly.

Aline
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Streak is exactly the CRM I was looking for

Revisado el 13/2/2021

Streak listens to their customers and is constantly improving. They reply quickly and are professional and courteous.

Puntos a favor

Streak allows me the flexibility to manipulate my data the way I want to without going from module to module. The integration with my email is the icing on the cake! The ability to access all my data from one location saves time and time is money!

Desventajas

There is not much that I don't like but their is one option that is a thorn in my side. Since they integrate with Gmail and I have been told that they cannot do anything about this, oh well. It is recommended to turn on CONVERSATION VIEW in Gmail. I will never do this. Every day, my emails are linked to multiple people and what a disaster it is to keep those emails straight. I cannot pull up sent emails because of that and I'm hoping that someday, there will be a fix.

CANDICE
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Excellent CRM for Gmail

Revisado el 9/11/2020

Overall, I love it - I am able to organize workflow & client communications in one place and that is terrific.

Puntos a favor

I love that Streak allows me to manage directly from my Gmail inbox - I don't have to juggle multiple platforms to acheive what I need to do.

Desventajas

The task management does not allow for recurring tasks and it while it does a great job of keeping all communications with a client in one place, it can stil be difficult to find something specific - I wish you could search within a box that would be really helpful!

Asana

Razones para elegir Streak

I wanted to reduce the number of platforms I had to keep active throughout the day to manage my workflow - being able to use my Gmail inbox is the best & is incredibly time saving.

Asana

Razones para cambiar a Streak

Similar pricing, ease of use, highly customizable & most importantly I can manage everything from my inbox.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Everything for free

Revisado el 13/1/2020

We were looking for email tracking. Categorising emails based on conversations. Only thing is streak would integrate every email of the customer in a single thread. Though it is a great advantage, sometimes the feature has downsides too. We need to sit and pre edit and then send email to our customer.

Puntos a favor

It's very difficult to get any tool for free and streak does it with no strings attached. Now you can easily track emails and send attachments via streak. Best part of streak being you can integrate it with gmail and easily classify them.
The eye icon is exciting and turns green when a person has opened his or her email. I like the fact you can categoris data.

Desventajas

It occupies entire Gmail. UI can be a bit better.
Like I need to scroll to see how many opens have been made by clicking the eye icon.
No other cons so far.

Hunter

Razones para elegir Streak

Looked at a free crm tool to track emails and also integrate my customers emails and not just look at Gmail separately and track customer conversation and data in a different window.

Freshsales

Razones para cambiar a Streak

We were only looking at free tools as we did not have a budget. Streak came as a blessing in disguise. It was suggested by another colleague.
Romy
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Personalized Email Blast? Streak is the man!

Revisado el 13/8/2018

This is the best platform so far out there that I've used in terms of sending emails, managing emails, and tracking the open rate and the acceptance rate of my emails.

You can also schedule an email sending time using Streak which is pretty awesome!

Puntos a favor

I've been in the recruiting field for more than two years now, and it has been a bottleneck for me sending emails outside of our candidate database. I usually do this whenever I need to update the candidates regarding next steps, and also if they have been turned down by the client after our presentation call with them.

What I usually do before is to send each candidate an email even if the context is just the same. This dilemma has been resolved by Streak! I was able to maintain the personal connection atmosphere with my candidates with the use of just a few seconds. All you need to do is to put the details of the candidate plus any personalized matter you want to add in the email context on a csv comma delimited excel sheet.

One more good thing about Streak is that you can schedule when an email should be sent. You can also monitor the acceptance and the open rate of your emails via Streak. Truly, Streak is the best platform for sending and email management.

Desventajas

I really don't have negative experience with Streak! I really love how the platform helped me do my job responsibilities without compromising human touch. Maybe this message is a sort of recommendation. I hope they can upgrade their system so that they too will upgrade to an applicant tracking system. If that time come, I will propose this to our company since I know Streak will help us in driving great ROI, and client engagements.

Alasdair
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Unexpectedly awesome for task tracking

Revisado el 3/7/2017

It made Gmail far more powerful both in general and for task tracking.

Puntos a favor

I'd never really thought of using CRM software before, as I'm not the typical target audience for that kind of product , yet ended up installing Streak for the extra tools in Gmail.

After installing and playing around with it a little, I suddenly found I WAS using the CRM features, albeit in a probably unintended way, to manage pretty much all my work. The fact you can completely customise pipelines, very easily, makes it easy to make it fit what you're doing.

I ended up using it not just for snoozing emails but as a task tracker, creating stages for who tasks were waiting for responses from (completely ignoring the built in "Assigned To" section since I was the only person using it at that point), which were blocked and which were complete.

You aren't limited to using only one pipeline for a single purpose, so you can use it in several different ways.

I thought manually adding conversations to boxes would be slow and unworkable, but it really isn't. Add the notes and magic columns and it's REALLY an improvement on Gmail for any emails you're actually at all interested in.

The separate naming of boxes from email subjects also makes it easy to find repetitive problems - if the autocomplete when entering a box name comes up with the same thing you're typing, you probably have had that problem before and if you used the Notes feature to record how you solved it, it saves you trying to recreate what you did months back.

Desventajas

None of these are really serious, just "things to improve":

- You can't have emails in multiple boxes - irritating as you sometimes have conversations covering more than one topic, or changing from one to the other (and thread splitting isn't really applicable if you end up discussing multiple things in a single email)

- No way to merge boxes except deletion and recreation - along with occasional bug preventing already created boxes from being selected (fixed by refresh)

- No easy way to give say a client a way to view a pipeline, except getting them to install it and adding them to the team, which brings up:

- Billing / team structure not really suited to freelancers - all team members must be on same plan so it's an active DIS-incentive to move off the paid version, as if I wanted to share a pipeline with a client they'd have to subscribe at the same level as me, which isn't really feasible for smallish or one-time jobs.

- If you have more than one pipeline the UI is a little fiddly to select which you want - should be big buttons, not single lines of text. This slows down adding to boxes.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Personalized email? Try Streak, and you'll never go unnoticed!

Revisado el 20/7/2018

I was able to sent emails to a lot of people but helped me not sound robotic and general because it lets me modify variables that I want to populate in the emails by just merely putting it in an excel csv file. Who says being personalized in email correspondences is a bottle? Well, they haven't installed or used Streak!

Puntos a favor

As a part-time resume editor, and a full-time workforce planner, I need to email a lot of clients. Emailing them takes so much time even if the emails are just the same, and I just need to edit one or two words in the message I will be sending them. Before, it took me a great deal of time wasted doing it one by one, but because of Streak, it made it easy for me now!

I can now email 100 people in just one click and one email template, but you will not sound robotic because it lets you modify some variables you want to populate by just editing it in one .csv excel file!

Streak also helped me keep track of my senders. It provides me the information if the person I sent the email already opened the message once or twice. This helps me to know whom to follow up or whom I need to call because they haven't opened my email which saves so much time for me!

Desventajas

I am using a work email powered by Gmail, and sometimes whenever I clear my cookies and cache, the Streak extension crashes and I need to rerun it. If I am using a different computer, I need to rerun it too again. It is not that time consuming, but I hope they can find solution to that so that it will be sync on all computers that I am using and only needs me to run it once per device.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small...

Revisado el 21/6/2018

I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

Puntos a favor

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

Desventajas

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented.
I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Kyla
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Revisado el 11/1/2018

Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

Puntos a favor

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

Desventajas

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

• Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

An excellent CRM for multiple business management from your Gmail inbox

Revisado el 30/5/2021

We can follow multiple businesses and operations from within Gmail, despite how challenging it becomes to distinguish emails.

1. No need to leave your email front-end to manage your customer interactions
2. You can customize stages and pipelines in any way you want - no limitations on pipelines
3. Easy to enter meeting and call notes
4. Easy to select the case box from each email
5. Read receipts for Gmail - Extremely Useful!

Desventajas

1. Colour-coding to distinguish emails and stages does not work when you have many cases in the same stage/colour.
2. It becomes very slow if you are having many emails tagged
3. It does not load the pipelines quickly and it takes time to refresh

HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Streak

1. Easy to use 2. Gmail open and read receipts!
Frank

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Streak CRM has completely simplified all aspects of Event Management for my Banquet department.

Revisado el 14/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I've worked in large hotels that have full and dedicated Catering programs to handle bookings. The hotel I'm working at ran all their banquets using a manual system. Well, I had to change that right away, so I started using everything Google to get a rudimentary system up and running. Then, just by chance, I found Streak CRM in the chrome store and downloaded it. When I had it up and running in Gmail, I noticed they had a pre-defined pipeline for Event Planning. I was sold.
Everything I designed in Google Drive integrates into Streak Boxes. All correspondences to conveners have all the email threads, documents, contracts, and catering details are all right there and handy in each Streak Box View.
The design team for Streak CRM is very active. Since I've been using Streak for the past 2 years, there have been many upgrades and additional tools added to Streak that just makes it all that more powerful.

Desventajas

Streak integrates nicely with Google Drive or G-Suite, but its integration with Google Calendar could use some improvement - for example, I use a separate calendar for each meeting and banquet rooms for booking. When I create a new box in Streak I can send that information to a Streak Calendar. It would be nice to be able to assign specific calendars to send information to from Streak.

Becky
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

This CRM fits into Gmail, you dpn't have to try to fit Gmail into your CRM

Revisado el 19/3/2018

This product has enabled me to keep all my emails and attachments related to a project in one place and allows me to track the progress of a project from start to finish.

Puntos a favor

Neatly keeps all emails and attachments related to a client in one place. The Sidebar makes it easy to, at a glance get all the customized information you need when you open an email related to the client.

Desventajas

The cost. Inability to customize fields for contacts & companies including a photo field. Unable to nest records like an account that has several sub accounts and different contacts for each one and each one having different projects and project tasks for each etc. You cannot choose fields for just contact records, account records, opportunities, projects or tasks without having to create several pipelines for each type of record. If you do create several pipelines for each type of record you are not able to pull fields from one pipeline to have it display in another pipeline. For the price, you can get a full CRM system that can be customized for the way you work. If the price was lower I could give this product a good rating for being a simple CRM to track your emails and attachments related to a contact and track pipeline progress.