RazorSync

4,3 (498)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software y aplicación móvil de gestión de servicios externos

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

498 opiniones

Lucine
Lucine

• Asistencia al cliente

RazorSync is a life saver!

Revisado el 10/6/2016

RazorSync is a very cohesive product that helps me coordinate my plumbers on all their work orders, tasks, my customer database, allows files & pictures to be attached to specific jobs or the customer.

Puntos a favor

The map page allows me to coordinate the incoming jobs according to location and also to track my plumbers off their smart phone GPS so I can estimate ETAs for the customers. The Reports tab is also very versatile and I am able to obtain the necessary data I need with just a few clicks!

The Support Staff are all professional and knowledgeable. I usually get answers to questions right away or in a reasonable timeframe.

I love that if RazorSync is down, I still have access to the appointments via our gmail account!

Desventajas

Support hours are too short - It would be great if they were available so business in all the time zones had access during typical business hours (M-F, 8-5) or longer.

rachel

Comprehensive Software for Service Providers

Revisado el 16/3/2021

Puntos a favor

From customer leads to payments, this software covers everything you can think of. One of my favorite features is the customer interactions you can set up, by letting them know when we are on our way or onsite.

Desventajas

My biggest complaint is customization. To be Fair Even since we first purchased the software, they have implemented new customizations. So keep on adding customizable fields, RazorSync!

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Rachel We look forward to serving you.

Alissa
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Service Issues

Revisado el 1/11/2019

RazorSync has been fairly easy for my non tech savvy employees to use. Though trouble shooting when there are issues is a bit of a nightmare. This has stream lined my payroll processes and increased the speed to invoice clients, though the way the software works, I can't use the invoice functionality. I also find it hard to trust that things will work properly after the experiences we've had.

Puntos a favor

The reporting capability and ability to cut out paper were huge reasons we purchased. Those continue to be positive.

Desventajas

The customer service is extremely subpar, and there are constantly tech glitches and issues that the company cant explain, doesn't take accountability for and don't seem very concerned about resolving. Getting a call back or follow through on issue resolution is non existent. When I sold the product I was told things could be customized and that the company could be paid to do some customizations. But once I purchased and looked towards getting some things changed, that wasn't actually true. Additionally the training on the front end was worthless which caused more work for me having to train my own people and create my own user manuals. The fact that the software looks different if you are using Android vs Apple is also not ideal.

Jobber

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Alissa for your review and your feedback, we appreciate it. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Please feel free to email me directly khaverty@razorsync.com or call us directly at 877-675-4395 to see if there's an issue we can help resolve.

Denise
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Far and beyond our previous solution

Revisado el 1/11/2019

We have had a great experience. Support is responsive and helpful. They have helped us with the development of customizations and have come up with unique ideas to work with our business model.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive and user friendly. It is also integrated with Quickbooks for financial statement generation

Desventajas

Invoice printing, we would prefer batch printing. Work order templates, currently you only have an option to create a template at the service request level.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you very much for that great review Denise! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us!

Erica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

RazorSync is great for home service industries

Revisado el 1/11/2019

We have better communication from our on-site technicians to our office personnel. We are able to keep better track of jobs, reducing the amount of work orders that are lost as well as increasing customer satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use, training took just a few days. The route optimization greatly improves efficiency. Working as a database; it works great to maintain customer information and work orders.

Desventajas

It would be helpful if the technicians could upload PDF attachments to the mobile app. Would also like to be able to include PDF attachments to invoices.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Erica! I'm so glad we've been able to assist!! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!

Courtney

MISSING ITEMS

Revisado el 7/11/2019

its ok - its not the best but its not the worst.

its ok - its not the best but its not the worst.

Puntos a favor

ability to schedule multiple jobs per day in an easy to see view

Desventajas

missing a lot of items that you would think would be no brainers

Service Fusion

Razones para cambiar a RazorSync

good start out program to figure out exactly what we need

Respuesta de RazorSync

We appreciate the review and the feedback Courtney! Please reach out to us if there is anything we can help you with! 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Michele
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good price for our purposes

Revisado el 5/11/2019

We are a service business. We can schedule and easily move jobs by dragging and dropping. We can see on a map the locations of the technicians. There are some things you can customize, like color coding and status changes (like "need to reschedule"). When we show payment in Razorsync, it also checks it as paid in Quickbooks. The technicians can edit the description of each job, and send invoice immediately.
They can take photos and attach within the invoice or quote.
The customer service is excellent. Very nice people.

Puntos a favor

The scheduling, mapping, location tracking, ability to edit status of job with visual cues like color changes, Quickbooks link, invoicing and estimates.
I also like the user interface and visuals.

Desventajas

Unable to easily send an invoice or estimate to more than one email as a customer default.
We can't easily tell when an email has been sent.
We have to create some workarounds. For example, we service many apartments in many complexes per day and have to use the summary line to insert the apt. number. It would be too cumbersome to create an individual address with all the contact info for each apartment at the same complex.
Updates or improvements have been slow to happen, but I understand the new ownership should help.
I wish we could shrink or move some of the page layouts on the schedule page.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you for your review and feedback Michele! We are constantly working on updates and improvements to the software. I will pass your suggestions along to the team. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to call 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Lucinda

Simplified Service App

Revisado el 10/6/2016

We are an Electrical contractor and have been in business over 38 years, mainly new construction. A few years ago we decided to push forward and open a new residential service department. We began to research scheduling programs with the ability to invoice and keep all information stored in one place. After researching many many applications the frustration began! We couldn't find anything simple enough and within budget to meet our needs. Not giving up on our goals yet, I finally came across Razor which was relatively new at that point.
The Razorsync website was very informative but I was skeptical so I called. I'm so glad I did because they were able to answer all my questions and explained very thoroughly how Razorsync worked. I decided to take the free month trial and once I downloaded it I knew at that we had found our scheduling app that does it all!!!

Excellent Technical Support
Instant scheduling and dispatch
Easy estimating and invoicing both in office and service field
You can access the schedule from anywhere!
Endless reports
You can attach documents to work orders, contract, photos, forms, pics etc
Accepts credit card payments
Service techs can create their own work orders when emergency calls come in after hours
Constant updates to customers, example -en route, onsite, job complete Customers just LOVE this!!
GPS tracking on service trucks
Customer Portal allowing customers to access their accounts
You can make suggestions how to better the app for your use, Razor listens and productively works as a team
There is so much more don't I don't use and I cant comment on because we already had resources in place - for example
Payroll - we do in house
QuickBooks - We use other accounting package

Desventajas

Updates to the App can be a pain at times, but probably more so for me because the guys in the field call me for their technical support, usually they cant remember the login and panic . So truly not really a con for Razorsync!
Guess I cant find a true con, great job Razorsync!!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Asistencia al cliente

Got us out of the paper age - worked as intended

Revisado el 11/6/2016

Razorsync took us from paper based scheduling to electronic scheduling.
We are a engineering...

Razorsync took us from paper based scheduling to electronic scheduling.
We are a engineering consulting company that dispatches techs to jobs throughout the day.
Had served well to reduce dispatcher workload, reduce unneeded phone calls between employees, and serve as a searchable record of jobs performed.
We are transitioning in the next few months to a custom built industry specific (and much more expensive) solution which will cover a more broad range of what we do besides just scheduling/dispatching, but razorsync has done very well over the past ~2 years to raise the productivity/quality from an unreliable process to a more streamlined one.

Puntos a favor

AWESOME dispatching screen, can drag and drop and easily modify jobs
Serves as a mini CRM between clients input
Customer service has always been extremely responsive when we've encountered issues

Desventajas

As with any program designed for a wide range of industries, it's going to have things which don't match completely to how you do certain things.
Mobile app can be confusing in changing job statuses and between work orders and jobs.
Originally we were told the iPhone 4 phones we used for everyone would be razorsync supported for a long period of time, but when razorsync dropped support when iOS didn't allow the new upgrade, forcing us to buy everyone new iPhone 5 models.

Trey

• Asistencia al cliente

The only thing better would be a custom product.

Revisado el 10/6/2016

A custom product was going to cost us well over $20k and was not the option we were ready to take. We tried numerous other "box" products but when we found RazorSync we stopped looking. For the first conversation we were hooked. The customer Service people are just amazing to work with. Even if you don't have the answer you would like to hear they make you feel good about it.

Though the product has some work arounds for our industry we have been able to handle a 300% growth month over month by having this system in place. WE COULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT ON PAPER.

I appreciate the right cost product doing way more than the other options we tried. I love the product, our techs love the product, and most of all our customers love the product that allows them to know where we are and when we will be there by just logging in to their portal. I am looking forward to the next phases of the product and hope we can keep growing with them.

Excellent Job RazorSync people!

Excellent layout and workflow
Great service response to questions
More BANG for your buck than any other product I have ever seen

Desventajas

It is NOT custom so there are some changes or adjustments that have to be made to workflow for it to work well.

LARRY

RAZORSYNC REVIEW

Revisado el 22/3/2021

As a service only business (previous company), and being the sole employee, it was excellent. We still use it for service and repair scheduling, as well as scheduling our construction/installation work. I 'generally' would heavily endorse your product.

Puntos a favor

The scheduling for service work is excellent. Monitoring where our employees are at any given time is of extreme value. The customer notifications has been highly praised by our clients, and is helpful in determining how productive our teams are, in performing specific service and repair requirements.

Desventajas

The estimating portion of the program needs some work. It does not feel 'user friendly', and is difficult to update or change information. The presentation format appears a bit unprofessional in my opinion. We have used it for some estimating, then re-type the information into another system for managing payments and job status. We are now using QuickBooks Desktop. Not sure how that interface would work. We previously used QuickBooks Online..... I would not recommend using that, as the people in that organization appear to have little knowledge on how to manage the data, causing numerous errors, and some customer negative comments.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Larry for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Natalie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Lots of potential, but not quite there

Revisado el 2/11/2019

Nice to be able to see (for the most part) where employees are and dispatching works very well. RS would be a better fit for a company that could use it as designed. Unfortunately, in order to get RS to operate as we need it to to, we have had to make up many complicated and time consuming procedures that offset much of the time savings afforded to those whose business models are more compatible w/ RS's design. The ability to make customizations could potentially solve this issue.

Customer service leaves something to be desired.

Relatively easy to use.

Inventory management w/ price tiers is useful, but we havent actually used that feature yet.

Desventajas

Lacks intermediate levels between admin and user. It would be nice if you could supervisors the ability to make WOs w/o giving them access to other sensitive information.

Lacks fields that are visible to management, but not employees (for instance a place to put billing information for jobs that are based on a bid price rather than an hourly labor rate)

Service items are not time stamped which makes them unhelpful for many types of reports.

Not bilingual.

Frequent technical issues including issues w/ GPS.

Breadcrumbs are hard to interpret because you can zoom in enough. Makes it impossible to tell when an employee started and stopped at a given location.

It would be nice to be able to close out multiple WOs that are part of the same service request at the same time/ if it was more friendly for those situations that might only have one line of billing despite multiple people or days of work being required.

Makes you change password too frequently.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Natalie for your review and feedback, we appreciate it. Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

MIchael

Great Software

Revisado el 11/11/2019

Very good. They are fast to respond to issues and will walk you through any issue you are having over the phone.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use from any platform. I have varying age technicians so their preferred method of use is different. Younger techs love using the phone app and older techs like the ability to use the computer as well.

Desventajas

There is no Purchase Order system. So when parts are ordered there is additional steps needed to get them into inventory. Instead of placing the order through the software and once they come in clicking a button to put them into inventory we need to order and then put them in once they arrive. This adds a step that we sometimes forget to do. We are a small operation without a parts manager so if we get busy and don't get the parts entered our inventory gets screwed up.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Michael for the review and the feedback! We're so happy to hear that you think RazorSync is great!! Thank you for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!

Greg

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Its OK

Revisado el 4/11/2019

A lot of talk and nope can't change anything for you.

A lot of talk and nope can't change anything for you.

Puntos a favor

Its the best we have right now. Looking at other software.

Desventajas

The predictive addresses and customer names. No name only color on the phone app for the workers that are scheduled. Let's see rep is green and I think rep is lighter green and rep is light blue no maybe darker blue or reddish pink......I'm glad we only have a few employees otherwise I would have to open each scheduled time and see which employee has what job. Also I think it should be up to me on which permissions I grant you. The app will not work unless I grant you a few permissions.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Greg for your feedback. We are sorry you are frustrated with portions of the app. Please contact our support team at 877-675-4395 option 2 or see an email to support@razorsync.com to see if there's an issue we can help you resolve.

Edwin
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Making you work flow easier

Revisado el 1/11/2019

Overall the the software works great.

Overall the the software works great.

Puntos a favor

With the techs inputting hardware while they are onsite and using the on route and on site features in the software, it makes billing out the jobs so much easier. It also gives our invoices a more professional look rather than hand written invoices (and a lot easier to read.)

Desventajas

I have a couple of customers who have over a hundred ship to addresses, and at night when we get called out to a call you can not scroll alphabetically thru the addresses. I have had to manually move them one at a time to have them come up alphabetically. Then one update they change (for one customer) from A -Z to Z-A.
It would be nice to either be able to drag and drop them alphabetically into place or hit a button that can sort them from A-Z

Respuesta de RazorSync

Happy to hear the software is working great for you! We appreciate your feedback! If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Christina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Feedback

Revisado el 6/11/2019

For the most part we are satisfied with what the software offers our carpet cleaning industry, however, the above mentioned changes would be very helpful.

Puntos a favor

Being able to switch from paper invoices to electronic.

Desventajas

Cannot view messages to text via a messenger so that you can see what has been sent and the tech's response.
Cannot put account Alerts or Do Not Service on accounts.
Would like to be able to see the full appointment when you hover of the appointment on the schedule.
Cannot create duplicate customers with the same name but different addresses.
Cannot make customer accounts inactive when duplicates are created or merge the accounts in order to not lose previous information.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Christina for the review and your feedback. Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Noelle
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

RazorSync Review

Revisado el 1/11/2019

It is a great tool for Service industry invoicing and billing.

It is a great tool for Service industry invoicing and billing.

Puntos a favor

The ability to work offline. Good customer support.

Desventajas

Not customizable. Sometimes our requests for improvement are delayed.

FieldEdge

Razones para elegir RazorSync

Better overall product and customer service.

Software anterior

TrueContext

Best overall product.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Noelle for your review!! We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Tera

Great product for cost

Revisado el 27/6/2017

Ability to use IPADs in the field and customer profiles. We really like the ability to keep all the customers info in one database but still can have the ability to export everything to quickbooks. Customizable forms are a great benefit as well. It has helped us streamline the paperwork side of our company and everyone can see the information when when needed.

Puntos a favor

Ability to create own form and customize in many ways. Customer service is great as well. Also the integration with quickbooks is a huge plus as well. We lite that we can customize almost any form. We are easily able to communicate with techs in the field. The customer reports are a great feature to send to customers to show them what we have done when additional details are needed. Overall we are happy with the product.

Desventajas

Reporting could be improved and navigation throughly the system could be a little more user friendly. Would like to see more Key Performance Indicators for tech and ability to integrate with marketing. I think it is probably a stepping stone platform but great for a smaller company.

Jack
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Razor sync imrovments

Revisado el 9/11/2019

very good. site could be a little more eye popping. buttons more bubbly. needs to be easier to get around. not all buttons are obvious to find.

Puntos a favor

Lots of features. There is an app which is helpfull.

Desventajas

Want to add multiple people to one job so i dont have to create multiple work orders. There also needs to be an easier way to view all work orders for one site. Also should be another selection for status of work order such as "incomlete-return needed" or "incomplete-end of day". Could also make it so that work orders dont need to be in consecutive days. I would like to be able to have something scheduled on Monday and be able to come back on Wednesday and still be able to access my notes from that monday because i am still working on the same thing. It would be helpful to organize jobs that were cancelled or restructured or a return site visit needs to be done to be put in a place so i know what waasnt completed that week and what is needed to get back to. Tab on calender for sick days or vacation days. Let us export to excel document or word document.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you Jack for the review and the feedback! Our Gen 7, which is slated to come out sometime next year will have some new features which will make finding the buttons much easier along with other enhancements! If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out to us.

Neal

Great product!

Revisado el 22/3/2021

Wonderful. Questions get answered by the support staff, our technicians are able to pick it up relatively quickly. Invoicing customers is easy. Taking credit card payments, etc. Overall it has helped streamline what we do here at a cost that is much less than others we've used in the past. We're happy to be working with RazorSync.

Puntos a favor

We're an HVAC company that provides service and installation of heating and AC equipment. RazorSync is used by our handful of technicians in the field on iPads. The real time information is very beneficial and I am able to input information on my laptop here at the office and they receive it out in the field. Everyone knows where they're supposed to be and what they're walking into.

Desventajas

There are some specific reports that we'd like to run that haven't been created yet but overall it's been seamless with our Quickbooks system and very helpful for us.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you for the great review Neal. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

April
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Revisado el 7/11/2019

I AM PRETTY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAZORSYNC, HOWEVER I HAVE CALLED A COUPLE TIMES (ONCE 2 YEARS AGO AND AGAIN LAST YEAR )REGARDING THE ABOVE ISSUE AND HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU GUYS WERE WORKING ON THAT ISSUE AND IT IS STILL NOT AVAILABLE.

Puntos a favor

REALLY EASY TO LEARN AND USE. I AM THE OFFICE MANAGER HERE AND ALSO DO TRAINING AND IT IS VERY EASY TO TRAIN.

Desventajas

WHEN NEEDING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO A CUSTOMER IT ONLY AUTO PULLS ONE EMAIL . YOU CAN ADD OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS BUT IF YOU DON'T THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE OUT YOUR EMAIL GO INTO THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT COPY THE ADDITIONAL EMAIL ( ONE AT A TIME ) AND THEN GO BACK TO THE WORK ORDER YOU ARE WANTING TO SEND AND ADD THE EXTRA EMAIL. SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT WANT A COPY OF THE WORK ORDER AND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT EASILY.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you for your review April. Glad to hear your happy with your experience with RazorSync! I appreciate the feedback and will pass it along to the team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Lacey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

RazorSync Review

Revisado el 1/11/2019

I have been with Razorsync for about 5 years now. The first 3.5 years were fantastic I always got someone on the phone when I called, that was knowledgeable and professional. I felt like my business was important. I feel as though a big growth happened over the last 1.5 years that has stopped this customer service from happening. I leave messages that are never returned. I ask questions and the people dont know the answer and I have to be transfered around. Or a razor rep will tell me I cant do something and I walk them through myself how to do it.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can customize and make it work for my company.

Desventajas

Some simple things such as multiple emails being sent a quote at the same time is frustrating. Along with constant worry that the site will crash and that I wont be able to conduct business.

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you for your review and feedback Lacey. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. Please email me directly khaverty@razorsync.com and or call us directly at 877-675-4395 option 2 to see if there's issues we can help you resolve.

Jerry

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good product for smaller companies, reporting and flexibility are limited, customer support...

Revisado el 1/11/2019

Initially, tech support was very responsive, and changes were made to the program to improve the product. Now, tech support is done at a lesser level of knowledge. If they cannot solve the problem they just don't reply. If pushed, the reply is typically "that service is not available at this time, but we are looking into it". It seemed like initially tech support were the designers, now they are operators answering phones.

It was easy to use and set up. Worked ok until we reached 20 + employees

Desventajas

Having to enter the same information multiple times, lack of customizing reports. Basic reports do not work. Not able to receive multiple payments against a work order. No way to pull multiple techs into one invoice, except manual cut and paste, no merging. No way to pull jobs forward except manually one at a time. No way to flag jobs left behind. No method of customizing work order creation, to make certain fields mandatory or optional. Cannot add additional fields such as payment method.

Parri
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

We have been using RazorSync for a few years now and this program has helped with our workflow.

Revisado el 28/6/2017

We are able to keep track of employees and jobs. This software helps to run our business in a more organized manner.

Puntos a favor

Our scheduled jobs are easily accessible wherever we are. It is easy for our employees to use. Our employees are able to use this software as a time clock. As a business owner we are able to pull up the jobs each employee takes part in on a daily basis. We are able to see billable time versus down time. We are able to store notes for the customer that helps keep a log of the type of equipment they have. RazorSync is affordable for small businesses. We use all of these things to set us apart from other small businesses. We try to think BIG! That is why we use RazorSync.

Desventajas

Our company does not have a time frame or a day for most jobs. They are not all scheduled. We have to manually move jobs over to the next day if they are not completed or unassigned.

Bret

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good value for service company scheduling software

Revisado el 22/3/2021

The software has a lot of functionality and meets our needs as a small organization. Customer service has been very good so far.

Puntos a favor

Vary easy to set up customers, schedule calls, mobile app, cloud based
Integrates to QuickBooks On line

Desventajas

The mobile app does not automatically sync if you have an I-phone but this is being addressed. It does not have the ability to apply a credit to an account. We use the accrual method of accounting so we book revenue after the service is performed. If someone is unhappy, we have to alter the original invoice because you cannot write a credit memo to apply to an invoice.

ServiceTitan y Jobber

Ease of use and price

Respuesta de RazorSync

Thank you for making us the partner in your business Bret. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!