3 opiniones
BuiltWith Pro

BuiltWith Pro

Build lists of websites from our database of 5000 web technologies and over 250 million websites.

4 /5 (3 opiniones)

Great Research Tool for Scoping Website Projects

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 16/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I use this browser extension almost every day, certainly each time I'm researching a prospect or competitor website. With one click you learn about the technology running on the target website. It's great to be able to quickly tell a prospect "Oh I see you're using wordpress with the Avada theme and there's a Facebook pixel so I'm guessing you run FB ads." It's impressive to the non-techy client and helpful in getting your bearings on a new client. I haven't used much of the options on their website, I just stick to quick glances on the browser extension.

Puntos en contra

Some websites block this app from reading the build. It doesn't offer whois lookups, which I think would be a good feature for this quick scan. Some features are paid.

Desglose por calificación

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Usuario verificado
Sector: Software informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

It helps me find the technology behind particular websites

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/10/2017

Puntos a favor

I go to BuiltWith whenever I need a lists of tools that dominate the particular category of software solutions. I also use it to lookup the websites that use certain web technologies. I like the market share information and country based analytics and filters. Database seems to be updated quite often.

Puntos en contra

Using it for lead generation is somewhat controversial, because it ends up with outbound sales approach to people who never requested it. It's quite expensive too.

Desglose por calificación

Asistencia al cliente

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Stephanie faris
Traducir a español

In-depth information on today’s web development trends

Revisado el 3/12/2013
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

BuiltWith is a robust application that provides transparency to today’s technology. This stands to revolutionize the way we do business today as experts gain insight into the applications being used to power the world’s best websites.

Puntos a favor

Provides in-depth information today's web development trends

Puntos en contra

Price could be out of reach for many businesses