Reseñas de TOTUS

TOTUS

Complete Marketing Automation Software

4.5/5 (6 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Good, but comes with a learning curve

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

This software allows our company's team members to make orders straight through the system and cut out the middleman that would have been assigned filling orders by hand. It also allows users to customize certain documents, saving our graphic designers time on documents they would have had to craft themselves for each specific case.

Our customer service has also been good. If we ever have issues with the program I've always gotten a response from our account manager quickly.

Puntos en contra

We had some server issues and slowness at the beginning, and there are a lot of steps involved to get documents up and running in the system. The back end could be streamlined so that more information is contained on one screen rather than requiring you to go to so many places to set up your document. As a result it's easy to miss a detail as a newbie and not realize it until later until you set up enough documents for the process to become more familiar. Once the speed and memory issues resolved and we became more accustomed to using the program things were much easier.

Respuesta de Vanick Digital

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a thorough review. We love to get feedback and always take it as an opportunity to grow the product as well as our team. We appreciate your honesty with some of the issues that you had, and we are very happy to learn that they were resolved. Please let us know if there is every anything we can do to help or make your experience with TOTUS better.

6.0/10
Traducir con Google

TOTUS provides a fantastic solution for making approved marketing content easily available.

Revisado el 20/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I love that there are so many ways we can allow users to personalize and customize their marketing, while still maintaining control of branding and content. It's been great to finally make an online library of various content available to draw inspiration from and put to use. The implementation support we have received has also been incredible and they have often found creative solutions to accomplish our goals, when needed.

Puntos en contra

Some processes are a little more involved than I did prefer, but mostly small inconveniences that are easily trained around. For example, having to add to cart and complete a checkout process before posting something to social media isn't the most direct route, but hasn't proved to be a hurdle to our users. Some items required a bit more time to configure and setup, or explore potential workaround options, but we haven't run into anything that has been impossible to overcome. Reporting functions are a little limiting, but I'm told that upgrades are in the works.

Respuesta de Vanick Digital

Thank you so much for detailed review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us so much feedback. We always consider feedback as an opportunity to grow. We are definitely working on the reporting functions as well as enhancements to the social media processor. Your account manager will keep you informed. Thanks again for the review!

Traducir con Google

Automated so many manual processes

Puntos a favor

Totus is incredibly user-friendly, you really can make it be whatever you need it to be. I needed a solution to automate marketing materials for ~150 loan officers across the country and decided to give Totus a try. From the start, the team was incredible to work with. They were always available to answer every question, to listen to my unique needs and to integrate with whatever legacy software we were using. I had been using an outside designer to create each marketing piece for each loan officer and, by using the TOTUS platform, I was able to automate that process and instead focus on creating new materials.

Puntos en contra

It is hard for me to think of something I didn't like, but since this is a required field, I'd say since it was so completely customizable, I felt like I had too many options!

Respuesta de Vanick Digital

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We truly appreciate getting to work with and learn from wonderful people like you!

Traducir con Google

Totus was a great marketing tool that supported about 1000 LO's in the mortgage industry

effective mortgage marketing

Puntos a favor

Since it was a smaller company, it was easier to get new features on the roadmap and to find a solution to almost anything we needed to do.

Puntos en contra

because it was a smaller company, a lot of times they didn't have the bandwidth to support more cutting edge features that the larger platforms had

Respuesta de Vanick Digital

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We love getting feedback and take it as an opportunity to grow. We appreciate your honesty.

Our team loves working to create and implement solutions to help our customers with their unique business needs. We understand what our limitations have been in the past and have worked to grow our team so that we are able to implement more features.

Thanks again!

Traducir con Google

High quality, easy to use, affordable, extensive

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

It's simple to create customizable marketing materials with TOTUS. Using this software saves time and money. The reporting tools help track metrics and give me all the information I need to see how my promotional materials are performing. I feel like I'm shopping online when I use it! I select what I need when I need it, go through the "checkout" process, and I'm done!

Puntos en contra

There's nothing I dislike about this software. But, if you're not sure that it will work for you, you can always request a demo before installing/purchasing. That way, you can make sure it's the right fit.

Traducir con Google

In general, it's fairly easy to use as long as you have some CMS or related experience

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 20/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ease of use leads to saved time and productivity

Puntos a favor

easy to upload basic content and make certain changes, such as menus, organizing folders, etc. Customer Support from Vanick is very good.

Puntos en contra

Can be a little clunky until you get used to it; look-and-feel isn't as flexible for custom branding.

Respuesta de Vanick Digital

Thank you so much for the review! We truly appreciate your feedback and will use it as an opportunity to grow.

7.0/10