Nextiva

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

199 opiniones

Jean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nextiva delivered for our business

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Puntos a favor

1. What a difference a new system can make on your business. Now, phone calls are going to the right individual in their department. Before using a VoIP service, our whole system was a mess. We had no department structure regarding calls, and they were being answered by the closest person to the main phone in their department. The quality of the service is great, too. Every call has been crystal clear, and no dropped calls.
2.) Easy to use for our company. We have several employees that range from their mid-20s to 50s. After a week of using the NextOs; they all understand how to use the phone, and the app. The app has added a new communication layer for our business. It's gave all our employees the ability to chat with each other on the app and eliminated the need to text on a personal cell phone.
3.) So far if we have any questions, we have a support representative that we can email or call with any questions. The whole concept of a VoIP phone system can be intimating, but the on-boarding process made it a lot smoother and easy for our IT department.
4.) A neat feature that we just started to use is Nextiva Analytics. It provides you with all the data that you need to analyze your calls. You can see the various data regarding your calls and do business adjustments. It’s like a top overview of your call data.
5.) From our first sale’s call to when we call now, everyone has been professional and polite at Nextiva. We are comfortable with their service, and their team. We

Desventajas

What we liked least about using Nextiva is the onboarding process took a bit longer than we expected. We had a delay porting our numbers to Nextiva. Beside this small headache, we have had smooth sailing.

Gregg
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A good phone system, but could be better.

Revisado el 21/10/2021

Puntos a favor

Mostly, I like that it works. I don’t get complaints from my people like I did with our previous Dialpad system. Free high-quality desk phones was a juice bonus. Not a difficult system to learn or use as a user.

Desventajas

No voicemail transcription! Difficult to change call trees by yourself (but customer service does it happily and quickly for you). My personal white whale - the iOS app does not work (refuses to sign in) on my iPhone or iPad because it doesn’t like my wifi router (or some such BS).

Alternativas consideradas

RingCentral MVP y Vonage Business Communications

Razones para elegir Nextiva

Dialpad continuously sent calls straight to voicemail even when people were ready and waiting to receive the call. That’s bad business right there.

Software anterior

Dialpad

Respuesta de Nextiva Traducir a español

Hello Gregg, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the switch to Nextiva and the ease of use that comes with it. We appreciate your feedback on voicemail transcription and the mobile app will make our team aware of the issue and work to improve this for you in the future.

Kat
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

#1 Phone - Nextiva

Revisado el 30/8/2022

We all love the Nextiva phone service. So easy to use, no issues with connectivity, service and support are fantastic.

Puntos a favor

Ease of integration, ease of use, I control messages incoming and outgoing. Support is amazing, anytime day or night. Sales was not pressuring. Very easy to communicate our needs with great results.

Desventajas

There is nothing we don't like. Everything is great! no issues with connectivity or support service.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Horrible phone service & customer service was a nightmare!

Revisado el 21/8/2022

Overall this company is not run properly and i cannot recommend their services at all.

Puntos a favor

Initial setup was easy. The prices were fair.

Desventajas

After about 9 months of service, we started experiencing issues with our phones not working. Then when we tried to troubleshoot with customer service, we found them unhelpful and unwilling to send us new phones even though we made all attempts to correct the issue by replacing our internet router and spending hours on the phone trying their "troubleshooting" methods. After 6+ months, we finally gave up on trying to fix the phones and dealt with taking calls through the app only. When we tried to get out of our contract early, they would not agree and still would not assist resolving our phone problems. We ended up paying penalties to cancel our contract. Customer service was slow to respond and also unwilling to forward our calls to higher up management.

Respuesta de Nextiva Traducir a español

Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We're really sorry to hear about your experience with our services. We'd love to connect and get your issues escalated further so we can provide you with assistance. Please reach out to us at hello@nextiva.com and we'll make sure to have our team follow up with you ASAP. Thank you.

Michelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Exceptional up time and support but administration is not for those inexperienced with VOIP

Revisado el 9/6/2022

Our recent upgrade to the newest platform was very bumpy and support was contradictory to what was promised by sales. We did not have the right product mix to meet our needs and our go-live Escalation to the highest levels however was received well but still required a lot of time and technical expertise internally by our team to stabilize.

Puntos a favor

I am not the biggest Nextiva fan, however their call monitoring, call recording and analytics are helpful to managing our call center and ensuring quality service. Their support team is very knowledgeable, polite and supportive but it can take a lot of time to troubleshoot and resolve issues sometimes.

Desventajas

It is cumbersome to navigate and administer and often requires intervention from the Nextiva Support team. Configuration is not for easy for those not experienced in VOIP configuration. Changes are slow to update, and there are settings only Nextiva Support can correct which can be frustrating if you need to resolve an issue quickly and are at the mercy of their hold times. Configuration settings are layered by location, call flow (group), team and user so it can be tricky to track down an issue if you don't understand that. Their products are a la carte with modules for everything so finding the right product mix can be tricky as well. The lack of integration with our other systems is also an issue for us.

David
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Nextiva the Good the Bad and the Fugy

Revisado el 11/10/2019

The best things about working with Nextiva are
1. Our Sales Rep .
2. Amazing! HD Call quality compared to our old VoIP Service.
3. Versatility of the software.

Our Sales Rep worked his ass off for us. And had the patience of a saint with my million and one questions, and reworking the quotes to our needs over & over & over....
Over a years’ worth of questions and reworking the quote to something we could get the big boss to sign.
Let’s be realistic any time you are making this big of a change to your corporations 30+ phone network in multiple states. it will never go 100% perfectly without a hitch as much as you prepare and strive to make every preparation.
Two months before our ISP was to be installed was when we had our first glitch at the beginning of the setup process while I was on vacation with the family, and only had access to my Cell phone.
And I got the much-dreaded email from the Boss saying no-one can call in on our Toll-free phone number. We’re losing sales! What’s going on? This could be a career-ending type of event.

Our toll-free number just stopped working 2 months before the date we requested the porting to take place. I Called the sales rep. He assured me it wasn’t anything that Nextiva did.
About 15 minutes later the sales rep called me back. O’ My god it was us!
He figured out what happened and mad things happen on his end to get our phones back up temporari
He Saved my Bacon!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use to add and manage users in multiple cities and states remotely.
Ease of adding new phones or devises Like VoIP PA Speaker in the Factory. And cordless phones as a secondary phone sharing a single Ext # with a desk phone.
The old Cell Phone App. (not the new one) everyone loved this App.

Desventajas

1. Build Call Flow is a total Fake selling tool used to show potential customers how easy it is to configure your call flows. It’s total BS. If you call customer support to assist you in a new configuration they tell you. O that doesn’t really work anymore, we need to configure it on the back end for you. Don’t try to use it.
If it’s nonfunctional don’t try to sell me on how easy it is using it.

• Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

It works okay and the price is reasonable

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Puntos a favor

The team who helped us set up the product was quite supportive. However, when we needed additional support post-implementation we had to pay for it.

Desventajas

There were infinity doom loops in our system where customers would get stuck on hold forever. We didn't understand the system well enough to solve these for ourselves. I wish the Nextiva team would have been more helpful in diagnosing this problem.

Jessalyn
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Great Product for Small Clients

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Puntos a favor

The Product is easy to use and great Support.

Desventajas

We have no issue for now but in the pass we did.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I can make phone calls from anywhere

Revisado el 22/7/2022

Puntos a favor

I like Nextiva because it enables me to call people to the US from the UK. The service is overall reliable and easy to use.

Desventajas

Nextiva is a great app; however, you can't download it to your phone from the UK, which means I can't send text messages, just make phone calls. I recently upgraded and am still looking to solve some minor technical glitches, like getting a message from time to time.

• Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

The quality of service has declined over time

Revisado el 2/9/2022

Early on, my experiences were good with Nextiva but over the years, the service has gotten worse for my team and me.

Puntos a favor

The call recording function seems to be the only thing working for me.

Desventajas

The desktop app is awful (I can't use it because people can't hear me) and the texting function is arduous, to say the least. There's no point in using it.

Sarah
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mobile app is super easy to use

Revisado el 17/10/2019

The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Puntos a favor

Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

Desventajas

That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

Alternativas consideradas

RingCentral MVP

Razones para elegir Nextiva

My calls were getting dropped constantly, and every time I called for help, I was put on hold by representatives that were impatient and didn’t get my problems resolved. Bad service and bad customer service hurt my business.

Software anterior

RingCentral MVP
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Amazing service & platform

Revisado el 16/1/2019

The overall experience with Nextiva was excellent. I can highly recommend them as a software service provider. The entire process was streamlined and professional. The staff were very knowledgeable and were able to guide the team here through all the necessary steps, they made smart recommendations that allowed us to avoid future problems, and they even made it enjoyable. We’re now working on the NextOS system and it’s been amazing to see how the team have adapted and how it’s impacted their work output. There are many process and procedure benefits to improving customer communication, tracking and projects and NextOS is allowing us to unlock a lot of value we didn’t know we could provide. People are happier and customers are noticing the difference. Until recently, I hadn’t really recognized just how important tools and systems are to our employees and what a negative environment had arisen as a result of the broken nature of our old services. Now that we’re working with the latest in AI and Machine Learning, we are seeing a real shift in the company culture. It’s super exciting what this system can do and we’re seeing it first-hand.

Puntos a favor

There are so many pros to Nextiva’s platform. We have been able to increase our business productivity, profitability and our communications processes, all with one new system. Nextiva have created an all in one platform that’s addressed our major communications issues and there have been a number of flow on benefits that we didn’t expect. It was really fast getting set up, our staff were able to learn the tools and get up to speed much quicker than expected. A lot of the implementation work was actually completed by the Nextiva service team, saving our team so much time and energy. Our costs have gone down, which is amazing and completely beyond our expectations. It’s really worth checking out. In the sales process we were able to understand and unpack which features we could use all with a simple demo call. It was all a lot easier than we expected. Oh I forgot to mention, we’re also using the Nextiva phone service. It’s been a while but we still love their VOIP product and the quality of the line from Nextiva is perfect, much better than our old provider. It’s worth having a look at if you need to explore phone services and want a more cost effective option without losing all the features and benefits.

Desventajas

I was involved throughout the entire process and I can honestly say there are no cons I think can of. Sorry, that’s not exactly helpful but for our business it was just a great fit technology wise.

• Sector: Automatización industrial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Making a tough transition easy

Revisado el 10/1/2019

In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Puntos a favor

Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology.
. When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

Desventajas

The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Full service coms software solutions

Revisado el 30/12/2018

Overall the change went quite smoothly. I was very impressed with Nextiva’s customer service from when we first began to talk to them, through to the support team we are using for question now we are using the software. All of the staff we have dealt with were professional, friendly and helpful. I think it’s the level of service that differentiates Nextiva from other service providers with similar products. We had a few teething issues with our staff as they were learning how to use the system, but we got through all the training and have been really pleased with the features of the CRM. There are a lot of features that have had a really positive impact on our staff, and now that they are comfortable with the change and the software, their feedback has been really positive. The internal wiki in particular has really helped with increasing staff knowledge and prompting them when they are helping a customer, and the internal chat is a tool that we didn’t know we needed – much easier for our staff to communicate while they are talking to customers. We used to be put customers on hold if we needed to get input from other staff members, so it’s a lot better experience for our customers now. Once we went live with the new systems, Nextiva have continued to be responsive and helpful.

Puntos a favor

When we reached out to Nextiva, we weren’t entirely sure what level of solutions we were after. We knew our phone system needed an upgrade as it was very old and starting to get unreliable, but we weren’t convinced of the benefits of a CRM system instead of the manual customer service work flows we were using. I felt like the team at Nextiva really took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we really needed. We investigated multiple options and providers, but were really happy with the suggestions that came from Nextiva and felt that out of all of the providers we talked to, their suggestions were the best fit for us and our staff. They had the services we needed, at a price we could afford. We were initially looking at purchasing new phones, but Nextiva suggested hiring them, which was the option we ended up going with. It’s cost effective, and easy to upgrade in future if required. It was good that they helped us figure out the best option for us. The CRM system is very logical and our staff have found it relatively easy to learn and use. It’s standardized our processes, and has helped our support team become more efficient. There are a lot of great tools within the system which have made their jobs easier, and we’re really impressed with the level of reporting we can get without having to perform complicated queries. It’s also good to know that there are additional functions we can add on easily later when (or if) our business requires them.

Desventajas

Implementation, while reasonably straightforward, was still quite a lot of work for our business and we underestimated how much effort it would be to get our staff to adapt. We had to train them on how to use new phones (all staff), and (for our customer service team) the new CRM system. There was plenty of support from Nextiva, but our customer service staff found it a struggle to balance the training requirements for the new system against maintaining high service levels for our customers. Some of our staff were quite resistant to change as had worked in our business a long time. We used the ‘super user’ approach to training; Nextiva trained a few of our staff, who then supported the roll out to the rest of the team. It went well overall, but if we were to do it again, we would probably hire temps to fill the gaps while our staff trained to help with workload management. Our old process and system were mostly manual, and so it was a big learning curve for some of our staff that didn’t have great computer skills.

• Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nextiva - a great software partnership

Revisado el 30/11/2018

We’ve been Nextiva customers for at least 5 years. It’s been a long road with them and we were one of the early adopters. A lot of what could be classed as “negative” I think in hindsight was due to the rate of growth and common young business realities. However, we stayed with Nextiva due to the service. The staff are trained well and encouraged to support clients to the best of their ability. They give the resources required to do a good job, which is really costly but so important. As they grew this part didn’t change, they’ve been able to maintain their amazing service model for many years. As they have released new products into the market they’ve given us demos and previews and asked for feedback, which we are happy to provide. It’s very obvious that they’re trying to build the right technology and want to make sure it’s addressing the core of a problem. They’re obsessed and it makes their products the best on the market. This is why we are always open to trying each new product. There is always something to learn and we don’t know how it could positively impact us. Once you partner with Nextiva you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger and it’s really exciting, and fun too.

Puntos a favor

The benefits of working with a company like Nextiva are really endless. First of all, they have great solutions for business communications and management tools. They are well crafted to address problems and they’ve been honed over many years and with many clients. The experience this organization has is baked into everything and that means the service is amazing too. They can see a problem and solve it before you’re even aware. It’s really amazing to see how they work. The team we work with has an intimate understand of our businesses specific needs and can proactively offer ideas and options for tools we may need in future. We’re not guessing and shooting in the dark anymore. Our technology roadmap has a solid foundation and a clear future.

There are some newer tools, like the NextOS platform, that will be even more amazing than some of their originals like VoIP. With the NextOS platform, they have looked at their clients and what their needs are and developed something that’s truly cutting-edge. Making AI and Machine Learning available to small-medium sized businesses is something they can really be proud of and it’s going to have so many positive outcomes. It’s so much more than a CRM and it touches the entire business from frontline workers, to analysts and project managers, all the way up to the CEO.

Desventajas

This technology is quite demanding on a business. It calls for visionaries and trailblazers to envision how it could benefit, and then they must spearhead the work. Once live, the tools push for efficiencies and the transparent reporting makes it clear if there are people who are not pulling their weight. This can result in lots of organizational change. It’s important to understand how to handle this sort of information and enable your organization to adapt in the best way. Otherwise, I can imagine, there could be some negative outcomes too or at least unexpected one. Essentially, those that don’t like efficient and productive systems will not enjoy the way these tools change the business. It’s as simple as that. They also make the whole go-live process very streamlined and simple. You’re not left to work out how to launch like with some technology services. With Nextiva, they’re there with you every single step of the way. They do everything in their power to make it a successful experience. We did a project with another company a year or so ago and we realized we were used to the amazing Nextiva service which it turns out is actually quite rare. Really we just need Nextiva to be providing all our software! At least that’s my solution to the problem!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent support and priced effectively

Revisado el 12/10/2018

Straight up, I partnered with Nextiva as I was looking for a good offering to bring to my clients who were unhappy with other local providers, most commonly Comcast's "Business Voice Edge" hosted VoIP service. I was introduced to Nextiva and have always been leary of hosted VoIP that doesn't come from the carrier you're getting Internet via. When you're on VoIP with your Internet carrier, there is usually a Quality of Service (QoS) type of system put on your connection that ensures general Internet traffic will not drown out your voice calls. This way you can blast Netflix all you want, the voice calls still go in and out first. Suffice it to say, I have yet to encounter major problems with voice quality and bandwidth issues.

Support is amazing. The person that answers your call is the person that's going to resolve your issue. Right then. No callbacks. They are knowledgeable and friendly, and if they happen to not know an answer right off the bat then you get muted very briefly while they check in with someone more familiar about your specific scenario.

Their onboarding process is simple, yet thorough. If your phone call flow scenario is complicated, they're going to fine tune that with you to ensure your calls are directed in the manner they need to be.

They also began offering phone rentals this year, which I'll be honest more clients have asked for versus purchasing units. Rental offerings are cost effective and offer you much better warranty terms.

Thanks, Nextiva!

Puntos a favor

Support is amazing! Everyone is friendly, helpful, there's no transferring around or long hold times. I have yet to have a bad support experience with Nextiva.

Desventajas

While it's a common practice in many telecom service offerings, once you make a purchase you are locked in for term. There's no option for turning down services if your company downsizes to save on expenses

• Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Amazing customer service

Revisado el 16/5/2019

Really positive. Very happy with how the project was managed and how the tools are working for us now that we’re live. The team has adopted the new platform pretty easily and in the day to day we have a much more efficient and seamless customer experience and communications process. Our team are happy with it and it’s taking away some of the issues we had in the past with multiple systems and systems not integrating. Duplicate efforts have been removed and managers now have a view of all the activities their team are completing making issue resolution and work load management much easier. It’s more transparent in terms of being able to see how each customer service rep is working and if there’s an issue we can see it, address and resolve it quickly.

Puntos a favor

So impressed with the way that the Nextiva team handled our launch. They really were with us every step of the way and made sure we had the resources and were able to make it a success. They walk the talk and it shows in the quality and design of the tools, as well as with the people and how they treat their customers. With tech vendors there are a lot of arrogant people that talk down to their clients, I’ve always been really put off by those people but thought it was just part of the industry. The Nextiva staff were nothing like what I expected and partnered well with us. Our concerns were always listened to and quickly addressed. If we had questions, we always got answers pretty quickly too. They respected our business and that we knew what we needed. I believe that’s why it was such a successful launch too.

Desventajas

None. Nextiva have a reliable and cost-friendly service and they meet our particular communications needs.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Huge sales gains

Revisado el 23/4/2019

The team is really happy with the new VoIP service. It’s fast, works for our needs and is cost effective too. We are saving on our previous system costs and we have a far superior system so I couldn’t be happier. I also think it’s worth noting the service from the Nextiva team. Every step of the way the rep and his team were available, knowledgeable and quick to sort any issues. It was a huge relief to know they had our business handled and everything launched smoothly and without drama. It’s nice when these things go well and we have Nextiva to thank for that. My only negative comment is the chat feature was missed off in our original requirements and we’re only just getting that now. That’s super important for our customer support team and we need to have that running ASAP. That was an oversight on both our parts and wasn’t able to be quickly added without delaying the VoIP launch so we did have to change our plans there once we realized that wasn’t originally included.

Puntos a favor

The VoIP service from Nextiva has helped our sales team so much by enabling them to be better connected to the business, each other and their clients. The app that they use has a number of tools and features that streamline the day to day tasks of a sales person in our organization. From the call forwarding, scheduling side of things through to the voicemail to email features. It’s a big improvement from our old service and I believe it’s saving us money too. Another benefit for our team at head office is the conferencing capabilities. The new conference tool is far and away more stable, the line is clear, the images are crisp, our clients comment on the improvement… there is nothing worse than conference services that fail you mid conversation!

Desventajas

It took a while to get us set up. We had a complex implementation and needed lots of support from the Nextiva team to get the system configured to meet our needs. It’s always tough when things take longer than expected but overall I think they handled our business well and we have the system we want and need so it was worth taking the time to get it right.

• Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A win-win for staff and customers!

Revisado el 2/4/2019

The product offering is really compelling as it’s got the capabilities for enterprise level businesses without the cost and complexity of implementation. The service and support is also excellent and Nextiva are clearly invested in ensuring the success of their customers. Overall we’ve been very impressed with the work to date and the results too. It’s also a huge peace of mind thing for the board of directors as we have had to change a lot of systems over the last 5 years and that was a hugely time and money intensive effort. With Nextiva, it seems we’ve finally got what we need for both todays needs and the future needs we expect in the coming years. I would highly recommend Nextiva to other medium sized businesses who are looking for an all in one coms solution.

Puntos a favor

The Nextiva NextOS platform is helping our staff do their jobs better, and in less time. Within our Data team the reporting processes that use to take up 2-3 days of the week are now a couple of hour’s work. On the sales team side of things, the team are converting sales at a higher than average rate. On the customer side, the wait times are down and customer sentiment is improving. This is all in one single system. It’s pretty incredible.

Desventajas

I don’t know if I’m aware of any downsides of this platform. I guess if you didn’t want to know all the ins and outs of your business, then you wouldn’t want to have the transparency and information that this platform generates. Also, it’s a big job determining how to implement if you’re transitioning off other systems onto this one. You do have to invest in it to ensure you make the most of the capabilities. In our case we believe it to be a solid decision to set us up for the future.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fully integrated software, easy to learn

Revisado el 6/2/2019

Make sure you take the time at the start to ensure that both you and Nextiva are on the same page and understand the requirements. You won’t regret doing the extra work upfront, and it will make your job a lot easier at the other end. Otherwise, it's a great system and we're very happy with how it's performing for us and how the team seems to be adopting it.

Puntos a favor

The best part about the Nextiva software suite, is that is really does have a solution for everything, and they all work together. Our staff really appreciate using one system, that has replaced 3-4 old systems that we were using. It’s a lot easier now to onboard someone, and from a management perspective, we get a lot higher quality of data and reporting out of the Nextiva system, compared to our old systems.

We found it easy to train our teams and ramp them up, a lot of it is quite user intuitive, and Nextiva obviously have a lot of experience in rolling out to medium size organizations. We followed their guidelines, and our teams were comfortable reasonably quickly.

Desventajas

Because Nextiva was replacing multiple systems, there was a fair amount of due diligence to be done to ensure there were no gaps in terms of how we use the system, and then again in terms of making sure the customer transition was smooth. We also had to update a lot of our Standard Operating Procedures to ensure everything was documented correctly and that we would be able to easily onboard new staff. In saying that, we found Nextiva really supportive and they offered a lot of helpful advice throughout this process.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

NextOS has been a very straightforward system to learn, but has a lot of great features

Revisado el 6/5/2019

We have been impressed with the functionality, and even though we have had the software in place for a few months, we are still realizing how powerful it will be for us to get a clear idea of what our customers need so we can adapt accordingly. The reporting functionality has also really changed our business as our high performers are now getting recognized accordingly – we have always said we are a high performance culture, but we have never been able to see who is performing well as clearly as we now. I would definitely recommend NextOS to any business.

Puntos a favor

NextOS has meant we are using one system for all of our customer touch points. We are able to track every customer’s interaction with us, and we can now work out how those customer interactions change over time and get a deeper interaction of how they are feeling. Our support team are more productive, and the team leaders are getting a lot of use out of the reporting. Prior to our switch to NextOS, they couldn’t run their own reports as it was too time consuming as involved multiple systems to determine how many cases each team member was involved in. The CRM captures all the information we require of it, and we are starting to use the survey tool as we learn more about the customer experience and work out at what points it would be good to get more understanding of what is happening for them. We can also use the data we are now getting to be proactive and escalate accordingly, so that high value customers that are not happy can automatically be diverted to deal with a manager which helps them more valued.

Desventajas

It was a really big change for our staff to get used to; we dealt with this by rolling it out in tranches to different areas of the business, and we had some of our team members trained as ‘super users’ so that they could be on the ground experts for others which worked well.

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A lot of features packed in a single platform - unbeatable

Revisado el 18/4/2019

We have been very impressed with how much Nextiva thought of when they were creating NextOS, and are looking forward to seeing what other features are rolled out in the future that we may find useful.

Puntos a favor

Nextiva have really delivered a total single platform communication system – NextOS is a great product, that delivers on all fronts. We were running multiple systems and everyone needed two monitors and lots of tabs open in order to follow all our processes and capture the same information across multiple systems. We had tried to make it more efficient and streamline as much as possible, but when you are using multiple tools there’s only so much you can do. We always thought that was just the way it had to be, but once we found NextOS we realized we could simplify the entire business by moving to a single platform for all our business communications. Having everything on one platform has increased our data quality and the quality of the reporting, while also reducing the time taken to create those reports. It gives us a lot better view of our customers, what they are wanting, and the sentiment analysis is really beneficial. It’s saved all of our staff a lot of time, and new starters to our business always comment that it’s so much easier having one system that does everything compared to their other workplaces. We were impressed with Nextiva’s approach to training and followed their recommendations and we were pleased with how that went. It was a big change for our business but their high level of support really helped smooth out the process.

Desventajas

It’s a big change for staff when you are implementing a new system that they will be using for 95% of their work day. It replaced a lot of other systems, so the business change was significant.

• Sector: Impresión

Our Contact Center is now using Nextiva and it’s going really well

Revisado el 26/4/2019

Very happy with how it’s going a few months in. The work in getting our business ready for the change was very worthwhile and our contact center is more efficient than it has been before. The staff are happy with the change, and management are really pleased with the level of reporting that we can get out of it, both in terms of our how our staff are going, but also with regards to our customer experience.

Puntos a favor

All aspects of our contact center (phone calls, emails, and customer chats) are managed now on the one system which is really good. Everything is tracked together, and we have been able to eliminate the standalone databases we were maintaining to track everything which has freed up an FTE for us (previously this was a full time job). Our staff find it a lot simpler and as a result their morale has improved. Staff used to not like dealing with customer chat, as they (rightly or wrongly) felt like it wasn’t given the same level of recognition as other methods of communications with customer, so staff that were asked to deal with that would usually get grumpy. Because our reporting is a lot better now, and the complexity of the interaction is tracked properly, we don’t have that problem anymore. We are looking to expand our contact center so that we have two in multiple locations to expand our availability hours across multiple time zones, and we now feel like this is a viable option.

Desventajas

Lots of work went into the transition to ensure we had captured the correct business requirements and training requirements – Nextiva were really supportive throughout this process and I can’t fault their service at all, but it was still extra work that we had to absorb leading up to the transition.

• Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A customer friendly CRM tool that packs a lot of punch!

Revisado el 24/4/2019

In general, we needed something that was more sophisticated than our old system and NextOS has really fit the gap we had. The smart features and design make it pleasant to work in and it’s always great when we can keep both our people and our customers happy at the same time. I believe there are also a number of efficiencies gained by having the one system instead of 3-5 different ones that created a disjointed process for us. Saving time is important to us as we only have a small team and lots of customers to look after. Anything that reduces our effort is a godsend in my opinion.

Puntos a favor

The NextOS system has changed the way we work with our customers. There has been a big improvement in the way we work with them and there is a noticeable difference. The process from sales all the way through to fulfillment and all of the customer service points in between have been “smoothed” over as we have this new single view of the customer. Anyone that comes into contact with the customer is able to help them and has a clear idea of where they are at in our process and how to move them forward, or resolve whatever their problem is. Our team are loving the new system and it was relatively simple for them to get trained and up and running on it.

Desventajas

It’s probably too soon to say. We have only been live for a couple of months. At this stage I think the major con would be the cost. It’s not a cheap system.

James
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Outgoing Call Center with Integration to CRM

Revisado el 22/6/2019

Outstanding. Friendly, knowledgeable, and evolving.

I highly recommend Nextiva to any Call Center looking to switch away from their old phone company or less equipped VOIP provider.

Puntos a favor

Nextiva is a dynamic and energetic communications company that captured our attention a few years when we were looking to automate our outbound appointment setting operations. The integration they had in place with our Lead Management System vendor was a big advantage but they also offered everything else we would need and then some. To specify what we like most about the Nextiva software and app is the - well, everything really. The whole platform is pretty impressive and their enterprise support is phenomenal.

Desventajas

There are a few things the common user might assume to work a certain way but don't because of one nuance or another, but anytime this arose (not often) Nextivas support team would clear up the matter and explain why it didnt do what was expected. Not a glitch but rather a user assumption error.