Kudos

Reconocimiento entre pares, implicación del empleado y recompensas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Kudos Virginia

Revisado el 3/8/2022

la mejor.

Puntos a favor

poder agradecer a mis compañaeros día a día por el apoyo y trabajo en equipo.

Desventajas

para mi todo esta bien. es la primera vez que trabajo con kudos y me gusta.

Tyson
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Asistencia al cliente

Nothing short of an exceptional experience! Our team is in loving with having Kudos.

Revisado el 6/3/2018

More customizing options for the pages feature, but not really a con. I've found a work around by creating custom graphics with my preferred images and fonts and uploading. Very easy to read on mobile phones which is so nice! This has become our company "go to" for resources such as our benefit program overview.

Puntos a favor

The program is incredibly user friendly and availability on all platforms: computer, mobile, Gmail build in, and more. We have employees with language barriers that can use the program with ease! The program has connected our company and solidified our core values of team. With hotels spread out our province, all the teams can come together to recognize, share best practices, and celebrate success. It has also helped me get to know our team and helps our ownership group stay involved with day to day news. One of the customer rep, from the beginning, has been incredibly helpful and efficient. Kudos Support help answer any questions I have so quickly and properly. Not to mention, I have given multiple improvement requests which have come through shortly after! Kudos truly cares and we feel valued... most importantly, our team feels valued having this incredible tool to recognize and communicate with each other. I would not hesitate to recommend Kudos to any other organization.

• Sector: Servicios financieros

Great for Employee Engagement

Revisado el 30/1/2020

Very positive. I'm very confident that this tool will help us build a more positive culture and a new way to put focus on employee recognition.

Puntos a favor

It's structured like a social feed and very easy to use. Minimal training required and implementation and customization was very simple. Powerful tool for increasing employee engagement and building a culture of recognition.

Desventajas

I wish it supported GIF files and had a way to set up points activities that users could claim, but other than that it's great!

Alternativas consideradas

Bonusly

Razones para cambiar a Kudos

Kudos was much more affordable and had virtually all of the same features. It also puts more emphasis on the core values and qualities that you want employees to demonstrate vs. the number of points sent from user to user.
Gian Carlo
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

kudos to "KUDOS"

Revisado el 4/11/2022

I've been using this software for about a year now, and I've never once been unsatisfied. fantastic software Kudos to the, developer!

Puntos a favor

empowering and acknowledging is made easy by this software.

Desventajas

the developer made sure the software was performing at its best, there is nothing about it that I dislike.

Recognition made easy

Revisado el 8/4/2019

I love it, I use it everyday and recommend its use to everyone irrespective of your job level.

Puntos a favor

The structure and ease of use has allowed me to very easily recognize my peers , leaders and staff. The integrated dashboards also creates competitiveness which makes it even more fun.

Desventajas

The software needs to have some build in moderation to identify "fake" recognition's. An exceptional category gets selected with the contents saying thank you.

Sean
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

High Employee Engagement

Revisado el 22/8/2022

Kudo's is a fantastic tool for our employees and will be a 100 in my book once we can establish a secure API to automate our employee data sync.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use for our managers and employees alike. It affords first line managers and non-manager employees an avenue to provide recognition to the employees that deserve it. It has really helped boost moral and improve employee incentive.

Desventajas

We historically used an SFTP site to download the employee data set and this has presented some issues that we are hoping to resolve by establishing API's. However the security requirements of the healthcare industry has made this transition problematic. We are working through them.

Wimer
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best tool for peer-to-peer recognition.

Revisado el 3/8/2022

The way I can give recognition with that extra monetary bonus is amazing, along with the way the messages are delivered. Kudos is very good. The only thing is that, from Colombia, the awards are a bit fruitless. There are conflicts to redeem some points.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about the software is the direct interaction that all colleagues have with the types of publications they can make, which they can do as they like, with GIFs, with images, with photographs. You can use whatever you like to reflect your emotions towards others.

Desventajas

It should be mandatory that all colleagues post a picture to facilitate interaction. Sometimes it is not so easy to find someone. The filter to search for personnel is not very easy to use.

Diego
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Gostei !

Revisado el 23/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Aplicativo de uso muito Bom ! Consigo fazer o que preciso e uso diariamente.

Desventajas

Poderia ter menos burocracia. Uso de forma legal mas poderia ter campos não obrigatorios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kudos is very good for team building in organisation

Revisado el 1/8/2022

Customer friendly.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use Kudos, everything is straight forward. It feels great to be appreciated by colleagues and managers.

Desventajas

N/A; everything is straight forward and easy to use.

James
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool for employee recognition

Revisado el 8/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to useAffordable pricing compared to competitorsEmployee recognitions are displayed to all for the management to noticeReminder can be sent to provide recognition

Desventajas

Not much cons from the user's point of viewPerhaps the reward points can be awarded automatically based on achievements

Jared
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Product

Revisado el 6/11/2022

Overall, Kudos has been a very positive addition to my work experience.

Puntos a favor

Having the ability to recognize my fellow employees via Kudos has made our workplace more democratic.

Desventajas

I have no complaints about this service.

Brandon
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kudos has helped us all remember (and reward) our important employee contributions.

Revisado el 5/3/2018

More employee engagement, visibility into employee traits, and more workplace fun.

Puntos a favor

Kudos' web-based application makes it easy and fun for employees to thank each other, and we've had great success integrating it into our existing Employee Rewards program. We reviewed five similar employee incentive websites, and Kudos definitely had the best interface, reward options, and price. With Kudos, employees are allotted a predetermined amount points every first of the month. You give these points -- tied with a number of present qualities -- to teammates in a public or private post. That feature (along with the reporting) gives us valuable insight into what kinds of things people are getting recognized for over time. But the most important points-related aspect is that you can't spend points unless you receive them from others giving you thanks/kudos. So, everyone has separate giving and spending balances in this system. Spendable points quickly accrue towards a number of digital gift cards for venues like Amazon.com, but we've also created custom, company-specific rewards like time off or vending machine coins for free food and drinks. Kudus even automatically gives points for employee birthdays and work anniversaries. I also like that Kudos is being updated with new features and fixes every month or two, including things I thought about or suggested. There are many more features and benefits to mention here; you'll just have to take a demo to see it in action.

Desventajas

There isn't much that I don't like about Kudos. Some of the backend features are put in places you wouldn't expect, so the website could be more intuitive. Also, there really isn't a good way to correct points given in error, whether the points were given to an unintended person or the points were the wrong amount.

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use with tons of support if you need it

Revisado el 27/6/2019

Kudos has been exceptional in bringing a higher level of employee recognition to our organization. It is already used much more often than previous recognition platforms we've attempted. People have been having fun with Kudos and it has been very warmly welcomed. Any of the problems we've had with Kudos has been easily rectified. I would definitely recommend Kudos to anybody looking for a recognition platform for their organization.

Puntos a favor

Kudos is a great platform for recognizing associates. It is extremely intuitive and easy to use, I was able to learn the platform quickly and easily with a minimal amount of support from Kudos. Anything that was difficult to learn was easily researched on Kudos' help pages. Even though I was able to learn the platform with a minimal amount of support, Kudos was there every step of the way with any help that I may need. The support was very responsive and if there was anything they needed to research and get back to me, I would have answers generally within 24-48 hours. The rep has been amazing in making sure I feel like I always have a connection to Kudos to quickly take care of any issues.

The software is very easy to learn for our associates, it is set up similarly to other social media sites which help ease users into it. The rewards are also extremely easy to use with a very fast response, our associates love being able to cash in for a reward and get it nearly instantly.

Desventajas

The only problem we've had is likely just related to how our organization is set up. We would love a way to set a flag on certain individuals so that they can not receive points (such as setting our upper management to be unable to receive points, we want to save our point funds for the associates), but at the same time we want upper management to still receive Kudos. There are work-arounds for this, but it would be nice to have a simple flag you can set on certain users. I would also enjoy the ability to be able to customize the point values on the Thank you, Good Job, Impressive, and Exceptional Kudos; but again, this was very easy to work around.

Brooklyn
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Kudos for Kudos!

Revisado el 5/8/2019

Kudos support is on-the-ball! I am comfortable asking for the assistance I need as questions arise, and I know they will have a solution to offer promptly. Their reps are personable and convey warmth and friendliness via email and phone.

As a side note, our team LOVES Blobby. A handful of our top senders select a different Blobby for every post, adding color and personality to the timeline. It took me a bit to warm to Blobby, but having seen him fill our timeline, he has grown on me!

Puntos a favor

I love that it is customizable--our company uses a very trimmed-down, simple version of Kudos. We sometimes have trouble with folks being receptive to change, but adoption of the Kudos platform over our previous recognition platform has been better than we could've asked, thanks to Kudos being willing to adapt to our needs.

Desventajas

I wish the window to edit posts was indefinite, especially for administrators. As an administrator, I award our company's Kudos award badges, and I've made a few mistakes along the way, sometimes after the 24 hour edit window has closed, forcing me to archive the award and give it again, which messes up the date convention and exposes my goof to the masses ;) It would be nice if administrators had the ability to edit at any time.

Amos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

KUDOS FOR KUDOS

Revisado el 8/5/2019

Being a user of Kudos, the experience has generally been positive and exciting, kudos has totally changed the way people in my organization say thank you, appreciating you using kudos feels more different and feels more rewarding than when somebody just tells you thank you verbally, i feel like every month comes with a gift in form of kudos points.
One negative thing i would love to note is that kudos is loosing meaning because now for someone to send you kudos, you must equally be willing to send the same amount of kudos points to the back to the person who sent you their Kudos points, that makes it feel like its a batter trade not an appreciation. for example, one comes to you and tells you i have 50 Kudos points, if you also have 50 kudos points, lets exchange, To me that ceases to be an on spot appreciation or a way of saying thank you but it becomes a batter trade where you exchange something for something.

Puntos a favor

The software helps you recognize and appreciate a colleges good work on spot in a more rewarding way.
The Software equally acts as a chatting platform i.e after sending a college Kudos, someone has a provision of where to leave a comment thus creating a chatting platform where two or more people can leave or exchange congratulatory messages.
The software also has privacy features that is to say one can choose to send kudos but make the message private. you could be sending kudos to your girlfriend with the same company so the privacy feature helps make your conversation private.
The notification messages like the birthday notifications, how long you have been working in the company etc are also one feature i love.

Desventajas

1) Few rewards to redeem, sometimes you have the points but no rewards to redeem that is to say there are limited options of rewards to redeem
2)Some rewards don't make you feel the value of your hardly earned kudos points.
3)The colours on the site are a little too bright to a naked eye.

Samantha
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super simple, smooth software that aides in motivating employees

Revisado el 5/8/2019

Kudos has assisted with providing a means of self motivation for the current employees. Once they see the prize they want, they are then motivation to go above and beyond at work with the hopes of receiving kudos. Employees often continue to give 110% until they get the item that they want. With the prizes being updated every so often it provides a means to continuously keep that 110% effort going. For example, an apple watch is quite an expensive piece, but through hard work and using kudos, you can obtain the expensive piece without having to come out of pocket. When employees are learning a new program or software that can be frustrating, using the kudos system keeps everyone going. This has overall been very beneficial for the employees.

Puntos a favor

I find that this software is an excellent way to provide feedback to other team members. It allows for company wide praises and gives users the chance to accumulate enough points (kudos) to get awesome prizes. This is definitely a great software that I would recommend to just about any business looking for a way to motivate their employees.

Desventajas

I wouldn't say that there is anything I actually dislike about this software, but some recommendations would be to add more customization to the interface of the software. Customization and personalizing is very important in today's era of technology. Allowing users to change the color of the background, text, borders etc., include GIFs (example: firework GIFs) and a variety of stickers that can be used to personalize the message being sent. The technological era we are in, already makes most interactions extremely impersonal. If you can customize the message being sent it makes it slightly more personal interaction.

Deboarh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Spread the word Kudo works.

Revisado el 16/8/2019

Use of Kudos has increased our Employee Net Performance scores. Staff moral is increased when you take the time to individually recognize the great work your staff does.

Puntos a favor

What I most like about the software is that I can keep current on the excellent work that is being performed the employees in the company and I can partake in celebrating their successes by adding my comments. We sometimes get busy in our day to day work lives that we forget to thank our staff for the wonderful work they perform each and everyday. It is so easy to send a Kudos and the beautiful thing about it is what you get back in return is invaluable. Believe me there is nothing more gratifying then to open your Kudos and see that a manager or peer has told the entire company that you have done a great job. Another wonderful thing I stumbled upon today was that they have linked out IT Work Order completion reviews to Kudos. It is one click to send a good job Kudos.
I have make it a habit to look at Kudos everyday.

Desventajas

There is nothing in particular that I don't like about the software.
What don't like is that our companies management team doesn't use it enough or in some cases at all.

Heather
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent. From the demo through the implementation and beyond the customer service has been...

Revisado el 7/3/2018

Puntos a favor

This has been a huge improvement over our last employee recognition program. It was nearly barbaric in comparison. Imagine having to physically write a thank you on a card! In actuality, we made the decision to move because we have five locations and the physical cards took so long to get to staff between branches. I think we lost a lot of meaning in the recognition. Now as soon as the good stuff happens staff can thank their co-worker and everyone can see it immediately.
KUDOS has been an easy transition for staff. Because the majority are familiar with social media the idea of the "wall" and "postings" is simple to relate to. I appreciate the ability to customize how many points each person can give. For instance, I have one manager with 1 employee and another with 20. Or if we put out a cross-marketing incentive I can increase the management KUDOS allotment to allow for extra points.
Staff have been redeeming for gift cards, but they have also enjoyed the custom rewards. We added in things such as logo wear, PTO days and sweet treats. Who wouldn't love to come in to a little dessert once in awhile!
I love the full scope of reporting that KUDOS offers. This has been instrumental in showing Senior Management the positive engagement that we are seeing. I hope to implement individual KQ's into our performance management process soon. I haven't taken advantage of the survey options yet, but that is next in exploring all the things that KUDOS offers.

Desventajas

Nothing that I can think of. I would love if they would look at implementing a performance management feature in the future.

Matthew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Put more into your morale program!

Revisado el 30/7/2019

We run lean purposely, and allows for a larger share of the rewards when we exceed as an organization. However, we have to ask a lot of our folks as a result, and the workload is high. While a paycheck can keep someone coming into work each day, being proud of what you do and being recognized for the quality of your work makes them want to come to work each day. Kudos has already helped so much with this in the short time we have been using it, and see less people who just work here, and more that are a part of family we strive to create here.

Puntos a favor

Kudos offers such an ease of use that it makes staying active in recognizing my employees a breeze. Morale is such an important part of keeping your workforce productive and most importantly happy, and Kudos allows me to recognize my team quickly, which can make all the difference in the world with as busy as we all get. Acknowledging the good people do should NOT be work, but programs I have used in the past have done just that, and as a result eventually fall to the wayside and do not get used as they should - this is even worse morale wise than not having a program at all. Kudos makes this an afterthought, and takes only seconds to make sure I point when someone has done something exceptional. People should be proud of what they do, and Kudos let's me point them out so others in the organization can be proud of them too! Kudos to Kudos!

Desventajas

I do not yet have any negatives about the Kudos platform.

Jeannette
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Kudos, a fun way to interact with your coworkers!

Revisado el 22/8/2019

La Petite Baleen has 4 different swim schools in the Bay Area. We have so much going on in our company. In previous years we have sent emails to spread LPB news to over 300 staff. This became quite annoying when you get a thread of 50+ email replies. Kudos allows everyone in our LPB family to stay in the know of what is new. We use this software to display staff promotions, birthdays, anniversaries, new hires, etc. It's also a way to acknowledge our staff for all they do. Showing our gratitude by posting a thank you note or giving them Kudos. Overall, I think of Kudos as a private Facebook that is used within our company. We use it on a daily and it has been a success!

Puntos a favor

This software has so many great factors in it. However, what I enjoy the most is redeeming my Kudos. Not only are we thanked for the extra help we provide our company. We are also given Kudos credit, which can be used at a wide selection of stores. You can spoil yourself by purchasing just about anything you want.

Desventajas

There are a few small features that can be improved. Being able to customize our personal profile page by adding wallpaper or background color. Adding more options to posts and comments. Such as font styles, font sizes, and a bigger variety of sticker options.

• Sector: Gestión de inversiones

Company culture

Revisado el 1/11/2018

Kudos has become a part of our company culture- ways to recognize employees on a regular basis, opportunities for others to see what is going on throughout the company and come together for fun events throughout the year.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use for employees, the ability to recognize employees from your desk or mobile phone!

Desventajas

There are some features that we would like to customize, but currently there isn't that flexibility. However, if you put in your request with Kudos, they are great about finding ways to make it happen!

Hello!

It's really great to hear that Kudos has become a part of your company culture! It's really rewarding to know that it's making a difference to your work day. :)

We're working on a ton of cool features and functionality that will give you more control over aspects of Kudos. Stay tuned and be sure to keep sending us any feedback you have on Kudos! We love hearing from you!

Aleksandr
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Revisado el 6/5/2019

Very positive experience.

Puntos a favor

Kudos is a great platform for sharing accolades and praise with colleagues and teammates. We've used it to manage incentive programs, wellness initiatives, and re-enforce our organization's values. It's improved morale and become a staple of our culture.

Desventajas

The platform could have more built in social features - such as the ability to post pictures as comments, gifs, etc. Also, we used to be able to give K+ points from an individual's bank of Kudos they had received - this feature has vanished after an upgrade, and now Kudos are given with no points once a teammate has run out. The ability to give from your own awards really increased the meaning of those thoughtful thank-you(s). Also the Slack integration is clunky and confusing.

Lamya
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Must Have!

Revisado el 2/5/2019

Using Kudos have honestly improved work relationships. Supervisors and managers being able to reward their employees not only improves confidence but it improves the company's overall customer relationship. It all starts with it's employees and as long as your employees are feeling appreciated and that their hard work isn't going unnoticed , there is nothing that can get in the way of making sure your customers are being taken care of and happy.

Puntos a favor

I love that it's so easy to use. Being able to compliment or make someone feel special at the drop of the dime is so satisfying and convenient. This is a company wide used program that everyone has grown to love. We can use points to go towards different items whether it be company logo-ed clothing, house hold items, things for your pets, and even electronics like an apple watch and mac book. I believe this is something that everyone whether it be work related, school related, or even sports related should use. You'd be surprised on how much Kudos drive others to go above and beyond.

Desventajas

I have no complaints. I have been using this software for 9 months now and it's always been easy.

Sarah
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Excellent Product that Keeps Improving with the Times

Revisado el 4/12/2018

A lot of the team members work in remote locations so the tool is an excellent way of bringing remote workers closer together to replicate an office environment.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for staff members to share praise. This is very valuable to our team!

Desventajas

It may be cool to have this as an APP that can be more readily pinned to taskbar for faster praise and easier use.

Hi Sarah,

It's awesome to hear that you're finding Kudos so easy to use! We're also daily Kudos users, so we appreciate how important it is that it be user-friendly and intuitive.

That's a great idea to have an app for desktop/laptop computers! There are a couple of ways that we can make Kudos more accessible; have you tried the Kudos browser extension? It allows you to send and receive Kudos in your browser without needing to go to your Kudos page. This is great if you spend a lot of time in your browser. Our extension is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. You can grab the extension by visiting https://support.kudosnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/203808586-Using-the-Kudos-Browser-Add-on

You could also create a shortcut to your Kudos page on your desktop and place it on your Taskbar. This would open Kudos in your preferred web browser whenever you click it.

Hopefully one of those options helps! Remember that we're always here to at support@kudosnow.com!

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very user friendly, great customer support and fantastic program to provide for your people

Revisado el 3/4/2019

The number one benefit is giving our people a great resource to encourage and build one another up!

Puntos a favor

We use Kudos every day within our company. It is a great way to let our team members know what a great job they are doing! It is very user friendly and we have been able to integrate it with other systems. The customer support is always very friendly and super helpful. They are efficient in getting responses back!

Desventajas

The reporting could be a little more streamlined.

Respuesta de Kudos Traducir a español

Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review! It's rewarding to hear how much of an impact Kudos is making to your workplace and that you enjoy our customer support. :) We're always working to make Kudos even better, and that includes making the reports and insights section more streamlined, and providing even more robust, actionable data - so stay tuned!