UKG Ready

4,1 (876)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Gestión de personal y gestión del capital humano (HCM)

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Externaliza tus RRHH

Revisado el 13/10/2023

Muy buna herramienta de RRHH, muy integral y sin duda ofrece todo lo que necesitas para gestionar tu fuerza laboral sin problemas

Puntos a favor

Su facilidad de uso y sus funciones y servicios para RRHH te solucionan la vida cuando simplemente no quieres hacerte cargo del papeleo

Desventajas

Sus planes no son muy llamativos, me resultaron un poco caros cuando conocí sus valores, ya que yo no lo pagaba

Luis

Revisado el 22/11/2022

Altamente.positiva y muy recomendada APLICACIÓN EXCELENTE

Altamente.positiva y muy recomendada APLICACIÓN EXCELENTE

Puntos a favor

Se.integra.con proyectos temporales perfectamente.para reclutamiento selección personal seguimiento candidatos y comunicación internany para admon. de nominas

Desventajas

Sinceramente me ha gustado todo pocas aplicaciones integran perfectamente y embonan en diversos proyectos productivos

JEFF
JEFF
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Kronos for Workplace Scheduling

Revisado el 6/3/2020

My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

Puntos a favor

I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

Desventajas

I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

Jana
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Kronos

Revisado el 21/1/2020

Overall I have had a great experience with Kronos. I love the learning feature. I have only had issues with the new interface.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of clocking in and out. The phone app is great especially with being able to clock in or out even when you are off line. Love the tracking feature also for the phone app. I also like the reporting module. It is very versatile and I can make reports for individuals exact likes, wants and needs.

Desventajas

I do not like the new interface at all. It takes longer to get to everything. I feel like I have at least 2 to 3 more clicks of the mouse to get anywhere I need to go. Also the time card seems more messy and harder for the employees to read.

Paylocity

Razones para elegir UKG Ready

Kronos bought them out and they were our best option

Razones para cambiar a UKG Ready

The size and capabilities that were offered
Stacy
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

New Workforce Ready User

Revisado el 31/1/2017

We have been implementing Workforce Ready since August of 2016. We are doing a phased implementation of all the modules, so the process is still ongoing. Considering that we're still rather new to the system, we are starting to get more comfortable with the product. We've been on many other similar products with competitors and had issues, which caused us to look for other solutions after a few years. This time we really tried to search for a product that we felt would be flexible, allow for modifications, and grow with us, so that we did not have to go through another implementation in another 3 years. Our evaluation process was lengthy, but we are still finding out a few surprises as we've gone through implementation. How things are presented during the sales process, while technically correct, don't necessarily work as we wished them to. The system is very customizable, though. Our implementation team has been great about working through any issues and helping us try and find solutions if there are items we do not like. However, there are some things that we have found that are not able to be changed that were disappointing.

Puntos a favor

It's still a work in process but we have found many things that we do like about Workforce Ready:
1. Customization - This system offers you the ability to customize your screens down to the individual level, as well as creating customized screens for other types of users. So if you want your Managers to log in and see a Timekeeping dashboard with graphs, and your Employee to log in and see employee related actions, and your Benefits Administrator to see a Benefits screen, you can set that up as defaults. Then each person can also customize their screens if they like and save them.
2. Reporting - if you need list style reports then this system offers one of the best reporting tools for easily building and customizing reports. Almost every screen is considered a "report" and you can add and delete columns as needed and then save that for later use, or even make it your default screen. Almost every screen is able to be exported in a variety of formats as well. You can also schedule reports to run automatically, as well as have them e-mailed automatically to Managers, etc. on a routine basis.
3. Notifications - This system offers the ability to automatically send e-mail notifications, reports, etc. for disciplinary actions, attendance tracking, reviews and other items. This is very helpful for our Managers and keeps them up to date on their to-do list.
4. Tools - Workforce Ready does have its own learning system, and they also offer many webinars, customer groups, KronosWorks, and customer sites that allow you to connect with one another if you have similar questions or problems.
5. Modules All Accessible from One Log-in - This was important to us as our other systems required us to log-in multiple times if we were trying to get into the Applicant module or Timekeeping. This is all easily found under one log-in. Very easy and timesaving.

Desventajas

As we go through the implementation process there have been a few surprises and disappointments:
1. Reporting - Yes, this is a Pro as far as customization and easy list reporting, but I do wish they had a more complex reporting tool available as well. If you want to have subtotals, grand totals, averages, grouped reports, add in formulas, etc. it is not easy to do in the reporting tool itself and you may have to export the list report out and finish building out the report in Excel or Word to get it how you really need it to be.
2. No Point-In-Time Reporting - This seems like it would be a given, but as we found out after the fact, we cannot do point in time reports. I feel like this is something we would have asked during our evaluation of the product, but again almost all products offer this now so perhaps we made a wrong assumption.
3. System Needs "Polished" - We knew going in that this product did not look as "user-friendly" as some of the other products. We felt like the flexibility of the system made up for it. However, as we are setting up our onboarding, our applicant site, and reviews we are starting to see the drawbacks in this. If you have users who are not as comfortable on a computer, this lack of "polish" and user-friendliness can make it difficult for them to understand the processes, and how to get through the screens. We also do not have the ability to customize the applicant website as much as we would like to help draw in applicants.
4. General Ledger - We came from another provider who did have a great General Ledger product, and this one was definitely a step back. Also, if your GL is tied in with your jobs you do have to have two separate lists in this system - the GL is not linked with the Jobs list in HR. So if someone changes position we have to update it in two places in order to keep the GL correct. This also comes into play if we add new jobs into the system - we have to update two lists. We also had to separate out our overtime into two pay codes since we have the overtime premium going to a different GL code. In our old system, they could have one pay code separated into two GL codes. We did not discover this until after we went live and so our associates started out seeing it one way on their check, and then another way, so it was very confusing for them.
5. On-site Training- This was contracted out to a partner of Kronos. It was not what we expected at all for the price we paid. You are better off to use the items built into the system or do it yourself.
6. Security - Yes, security is a pro, but some of the security set-ups in this system do make it very difficult and frustrating for our associates and applicants to get into the system on a regular basis which is a con. The system will automatically lock out any associate or applicant that does not log in every 14 days. However, the system tends to lock out every new user as well the first time they try to log-in. This is annoying and can make it difficult for those on off-shifts, as they have to contact us to get unlocked and then try logging in again within 24 hours. In addition, it does require you to enter a code if you're getting in on a new computer. It does have the option to check a box and only enter the code every 30 days, but that only applies to that specific computer and sometimes will not work depending on your cookie setting. Since most of our associates work in the plant, they only get on the system to print out check stubs every other week. They have to enter a code almost every time they log on to our public computers. This code has to be sent to their designated phone number or e-mail and cannot be easily changed to another number or e-mail. So if they forget their phone, or don't have their e-mail password with them, it can really make it difficult to get logged on, leading to frustration for them and a negative outlook on the system.

Respuesta de UKG

Hello Stacy,

Thank you for your thorough feedback, we really appreciate the time you took to outline your experiences both positive and what needs to be improved. We are currently underway in two user experience projects and I think your input would be extremely valuable. Would you have time to speak with us further about your experiences? If so, please email me at holly.bouffard@kronos.com – I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Holly Bouffard
Workforce Ready Community Manager

Bruce
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Flexibility to Customize According to Your Needs

Revisado el 16/8/2019

We are using time-sheet entry notes for our users to document their activities with customers. These notes in turn make their way onto our billing statements to our customers . This saves countless hours of work for our billing department.

Puntos a favor

Workforce Ready is a very robust time and labor application that can integrate seamlessly with your payroll solution. The granular configuration options allow the administrator and/or implementation team to set up their timekeeping solution according to their individual needs. Moreover, by mixing and matching profiles within the different areas of configuration, one can fine tune options by departments or individual employees if necessary.

Desventajas

Perhaps it is unavoidable but with the extreme level of flexibility comes also an extensive admin interface that could take a good amount of time to fully grasp. An administrators with years of experience could easily expect to still be learning new and better ways to complete tasks.

Paychex Flex

Razones para cambiar a UKG Ready

Primarily experience. I have worked with this team for many years and am very familiar with the emphasis they put on customer service. Just today, there was a brief (90 minutes) outage caused by a DNS problem. As soon as it was reported to me, I knew that I could log in to the customer service portal and immediately be informed with all available information about the problem as well as when the next update would occur. These folks run a tight ship.
Deon
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Workforce Ready - an upgrade?

Revisado el 16/8/2019

Workforce Ready was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous Kronos platform. The feature set was less than what we had before. As much as this was hyped as an upgrade. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Puntos a favor

Cloud-based and zero on-premises footprint.

Desventajas

Some processes are convoluted.
Not intuitive.

Workday Financial Management

Razones para elegir UKG Ready

We were convinced that this would be better for our organization and that the feature set was richer.

Razones para cambiar a UKG Ready

Even though we already own the Workday module, the feature set and ease of integration that was promised to us, appeared better for our organization.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Warning - 2 Years in and still no working product!

Revisado el 26/2/2024

Puntos a favor

NOTHING! Hard to say what works best when nothing works at all.

Desventajas

The contact and implementation team. We have had to pull the pin and give up on implementing Kronos as we have spent tens of thousands of $ and hundred and hundreds of hours trying to get the system up and running and have gotten no where.

Ashley
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great functionality

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Puntos a favor

From an admin perspective, I love the reporting functionality, automated emails, and general navigation. This may change a bit with the new user interface, but overall it is intuitive and easy to use. Customization and capabilities are great.

Desventajas

The occasional bugs that happen with SAAS.

Paylocity

Razones para elegir UKG Ready

Timekeeping functionality, specifically that it works offline.

Software anterior

ADP Workforce Now
Elena
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

One Word: EASY

Revisado el 16/2/2021

Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

Desventajas

My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

Dr. Debra
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Kronos User

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Overall experience have been positive. The system has provided workforce analytics that gives deeper insights to the CEO about the org. The company did not have that ability prior to my tenure

Functionality
Real-time
Training

Desventajas

Some reporting features especially on performance mgt

Aaron
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Workforce Ready Fits Our Needs Perfectly

Revisado el 21/1/2020

We are still in the pre-implementation phase. Lots of features we are not using yet, but will in the future once we go live. Software has tons of flexibility & the developers seem to really listen to the user community for necessary updates.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility, access from multiple platforms (clock, PC, mobile), cloud based, reporting capabilities.

Desventajas

With cloud software & all companies using the same version, customizing reports/screens is not an option.

Brooke
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Revisado el 14/8/2019

We have been able to go completely paperless with our onboarding process. However, customer support and follow-up has not been a pleasant experience. After implementation and the transition to customer support, I feel we were thrown to the wolves. There is no follow-up available from the project manager who built our system to offer any assistance with updates that come about. Basically, what is built is built is how I feel. We are not in the software business, and I feel it is key to have that support to be able to provide tips and tricks based on updates and new features that come about.

Puntos a favor

Recruiting and Onboarding have made our hiring process much easier.

Desventajas

It is not user friendly from the employee side or the administrator side.

BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a UKG Ready

What was presented to us appeared to be very user friendly. Ultimately, what we currently are utilizing doesn't look like anything we saw in the presentation.
Anna
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

In our 2nd year - post implementation

Revisado el 23/8/2019

We initially bought all modules available and in the end we cancelled several. We retained HR, talent acquisition, time and payroll. We are not currently using talent acquisition or HR for onboarding as the initial workflows set up are not functioning properly and we've not been able to fix them.

Puntos a favor

The reporting functionality is super easy to use and very helpful. You can report on most anything in the system and since most everything can be exported to excel it's easy to slice and dice for whatever your purposes.

Desventajas

Payroll functionality and customer support. Time keeping works fine but once things are crossed over into payroll, things don't always translate as they are supposed to.

Caralyn
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All employee information is in one place

Revisado el 11/12/2020

A great product that is easily able to support a company as it fluctuates in both size and independence.

Puntos a favor

It's extremely helpful to have one place that supports the employee from onboarding to off-boarding. Reports are extremely customizable allowing us to provide data upon request quickly. Support staff always very friendly.

Desventajas

Lay out is not very compact and has a lot of white/blank space causing the user to need to scroll left/right/up/down frequently.

TriNet Zenefits

Razones para cambiar a UKG Ready

Cost, local support, product's experience in the industry and customization options
Allen
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Reports are not conducive to data dumps

Revisado el 30/1/2020

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Puntos a favor

Easy to click on fields desired to report on

Desventajas

A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel.
The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these.
I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at.
Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report.
Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

Connie
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Kronos WFR is Amazing

Revisado el 7/5/2019

One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Puntos a favor

We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Desventajas

We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

Angie
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Overall great product!

Revisado el 5/3/2020

I really like Kronos Workforce Ready product overall. I think it would be nice to have a one on one quarterly meeting with someone so I can make a list of the not so important items to go over. I believe there are things this system can do that I have no idea about. I understand the videos and training materials but I do better talking to someone and showing them what I am talking about rather than trying to explain everything in an email. Just my opinion.

Puntos a favor

I believe most of the program is very user friendly. I like that everything is tied into the system, payroll, HR, TLM and applicant tracking. There is a lot more that we can utilize that we are not using yet. I like the audit trail feature so I can tell what the employee is doing so I can help teach them the correct way. I like the Favorites option that I just found out how to use that about a month or so ago.

Desventajas

At the time of our purchase, the fire department purchased Telestaff scheduling product that we were told could talk to our payroll system and send information over to Kronos and land on the firefighters timesheet. We have been in implementation for this particular item for almost 2 years now.
I do not particularly like the benefit selection process. I think it is very difficult to read the confirmation page, it does not show the dependents without having to reopen it. It is very confusing when selecting dependents and spouses for a plan. I feel it used to be so much easier to maneuver and read your decisions but now it has added another 10 minutes to the process because you are constantly going back to see if your dependents are selected. I am NOT looking forward to open enrollment this year at all.

Leesa
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've...

Revisado el 13/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Desventajas

It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly.

The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day.

While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it.

The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

Lindsay
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel

Revisado el 10/3/2017

As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

Puntos a favor

PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Desventajas

Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

Vicki
  • Sector: Bibliotecas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Honest User Review

Revisado el 11/6/2021

I love having an automated software product! I have learned UKG fairly well which was not an easy process. I just don't want to have to relearn it because they decided that they wanted to change how everything looks. That is very frustrating for me as a customer!

Puntos a favor

We really like the online timekeeping, vacation tracking, payroll processing, and benefits tracking. While it is somewhat complicated to get the hang of it, you can process payroll fairly quickly once you have learned the process.

Desventajas

Integration was extremely difficult. I also didn't care for the way they handle the training. I felt like it would have better to have some short training segments to help us learn the basic process and where to find things and then schedule for the complete training. Also UKG has been in the midst of a complete overhaul of the look and workings of the software. The new layouts are too large on screen, more complicated to get around in and not easy to see stuff without scrolling a lot. But no matter how many complaints they have received about this, they have went forward with it anyway.

Sandy
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

An Expensive Letdown

Revisado el 23/10/2018

Honestly, just go with ADP and pay more. At least they will be able to help you more with compliance. Kronos was such a letdown and the system looks so antiquated.

Puntos a favor

Kronos has some good report features and a lot of the onboarding documentation is easy to collect. You do have the benefit of being with a larger company so they have more customer service people, too, and they have people who specialize in certain areas to give you better help.

Desventajas

Oh, there are too many to count:
- Their compliance features pale in comparison to ADP. They will say they can comply with all state-mandated sick-leave laws, but it requires so much manual work on the backend that you kind of wish you could just do it elsewhere. A huge pain if you operate in many states.
- Their "customized fields" that they tell you about in an RFP just don't exist. Anything you need done that doesn't fit within their standard guidelines just won't happen.
- If you like reporting on headcount and HR metrics the way that Kronos does it, you're fine. Otherwise you have to attempt to build a report with their service team (which can take weeks) and then export it and then get the data you want. It's just not acceptable given how much you pay for the service.
- Don't get me started on their "documents." If you need to send out a bulk request (i.e. when EEO season rolls around) Kronos can only send out a general reminder to have people check their inbox, and then people have to be smart enough to go in and do it. The reminders for this suck too.

Paulette
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Implementation for small government utility

Revisado el 10/3/2017

Kronos is a great product, but it is a very complex system that requires experienced module leads for the build out and implementation of the product. We wasted four months with inexperienced module leads and had to start all over again from scratch. Once we had experienced module leads we made a lot of progress, but those leads still had very little time for us because they were assigned too many customers. We implemented HR, Timesheets and Payroll, which is a pretty complex implementation. If we had only implemented one of the modules, it would not have been as difficult.

Puntos a favor

Kronos has a number of features that work well for our business. We use a lot of work orders for our plant and we were able to import work orders each day and create a search for employees to find them in their timesheets. The integrated system works well once it is set up properly. We have eliminated a number of manual processes with this system. Reporting is very easy to use and our end users are very happy with their ability to create reports.

Desventajas

The biggest issue with Kronos is the virtual implementation and lack of time that the Kronos implementation team has for each customer. Kronos module leads have too many customers to support, so you only have a few hours of their time each week for the build out. If you have any complexity with your timesheets and payroll, you will need to have experienced module leads. Our implementation took twice as long as planned because we started with inexperienced leads.

Respuesta de UKG

Hello Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Workforce Ready. While we are always happy to hear what customers enjoy about the product, we are deeply invested in learning what we can improve. Your feedback on implementation is truly helpful and we are sorry that the process did not go as expected. I thought you would like to know that based on customer feedback we have recently restructured our onboarding process for new customers and have put a strong focus on improving internal training for the implementation team.

All the best,

• Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to use bundle

Revisado el 23/8/2019

The ease of use with the finger reader and software has been a great benefit. We are an auto dealership with sales and technicians, the ease of use is a great benefit to people not tech savvy. So easy to use software and hardware is paramount for us.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to keep track of clocking and clocking out, vacation and sick days. The finger reader is also convenient and very easy, Just put your finger in the reader and ding! Your clocked in or out.

Desventajas

I have not experienced any Cons, the software always works and if I need to call support, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue.

Jamie
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Avoid UKG

Revisado el 28/7/2022

Terrible. Read my paragraph in "cons".

Terrible. Read my paragraph in "cons".

Puntos a favor

They do have some nice features such as being able to store everything we need about a particular employee. Payroll function isn't bad, but it's not user friendly.

Desventajas

Almost everything. Especially that You cannot build custom reports. If you want a custom report, their implementation team has to do it. It took them almost an entire year to build us a report that pulls in name, title, salary and YTD bonus & commission amounts. I was able to create this for myself in 2 minutes with ADP. ALSO they will not allow you to change a "termination date" for anyone. You have to "rehire" and then term again. This is RIDICULOUS. I could go on for hours about what I don't like. Do not recommend this to anyone.