Opiniones de mHelpDesk

mHelpDesk

Win more jobs and grow your business with mHelpDesk!

4.3/5 (774 opiniones)
Christopher C.

Great Field Service CRM Foundation

Revisado el 24/6/2019

Puntos a favor

Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers..

The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

Puntos en contra

- Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on.

- Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock.

- Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

7.0/10
Luke M.

Overall Pretty Great!

Revisado el 13/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I would recommend this to most people in search of a CRM. There are a lot out there, but I cannot imagine the customer service is as good.

Puntos a favor

First, The customer service is Great! Especially the rep who helped me out tremendously. The live chat feature is probably the best in the business in terms of helpful information and response time.

Aside from that the software works really well. We are not totally utilizing every feature and it works really well for our company!

- The overall layout and ease of use is great
- Very easy to create leads
- Easy to convert lead to a job
- Easy to create job tickets IF you enter the correct information into the ticket on the first try
- Easy to schedule
- Can even sync it to Google Calendar
- The main screen is plain and easy to use
- Moving from tab to tab is simple and straight forward
- Running reports is easy and great
- Items to service might be useful for keeping track of maintenance items on out company fleet
- May even be useful if we have a better service tech, if we start doing more service items
- We can inventory items as well.
- I would like to explore options that you may know of regarding this and tool tracking inventory
- The customer service live chat on this CRM is great
- The mobile app is great for our guys in the field to use
- Straight forward pretty simple
- Push notifications work great
- Simple and easy to contact customer
- Easy to use maps that integrate with the phones maps software
- There is are a lot of areas where you can customize the fields of input

Puntos en contra

- If you don’t input the information of the ticket correctly the first time, it makes it extremely difficult to change it after.
- You cannot look up tickets by their address on the mobile app (At least not easily if there is a way).
- When having a recurring lead there is no drop down to select the customer, you have to enter the customers name EXACTLY the same as it was entered the first time

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Luke, thanks for the detailed review! We're very glad to hear that you are taking advantage of so many features of the app. Please let our team know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you for your business!

Tim H.

Great if You Have to Make Invoices in the Field

Revisado el 14/1/2019

GOOD.
mHelpDesk does what I need it to do. It is affordable for a small shop. It's the only software that allowed my, not-so-computer-literal, technicians to create detailed invoices in the field AND HAND IT TO THE CUSTOMER, and record payment.
I would recommend it.
Most of my frustrations come from having such a very functional software package and my techs have to fill out paper timesheets. All the data needed to create a timesheet exists in the Price List including Items or fields called Labor-Travel, Labor-Tech or Labor-Apprentice. The time they signed in and signed out exists in the items list of the invoice. All we need is a report that can filter this data and voila we have timesheets.

Support is very good.
Works great if you make many invoices in the field, print them and hand them to customers. Must have internet signal.
Email Invoice with Payment Button. Customer clicks the button and pays with credit card.
Easily convert Estimates to Service Call to Invoice.
Customer Info with multiple jobsites easily managable.
Great mobile app., fluid, very functional, easy to use.
Intuitive desktop platform.
Works great with QuickBooks Desktop.

Puntos en contra

You will have to pay to retrive YOUR DATA when you leave mHelpDesk.
No inventory. Don't let them fool you. You cannot create PO's and have to go to a price list, select and item, delete the quantity, and enter the new quantity everytime you want to add inventory. No inventory history.
No Time sheets. Again, don't let them fool you. Technicians can sign in in the morning and sign out in the afternoon and you can print a report. That's it. No phase codes. Cannot label time entries. No way to associate payroll to billable hours/ServiceCalls/Jobs.
Custom Reports? Never could create one that was usefull and I have 20 yrs experience in MS Access.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Tim--thank you so much for this detailed and very helpful feedback! We will share it with the product team so they can explore some of the ideas that you've raised.

5.0/10
Sigrid R.

Reports

Revisado el 4/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

- great customer service availability by phone and online chat.
- easy scheduling.
- mobile app for technicians on the road.

Puntos a favor

With the help of the support team I was able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region. Our out of town customers are grouped by areas. In order to send those customers a reminder email or reminder cards we need to filter them from mHelp. The report feature is too restricted and didn't help us. Then finally I had someone on the phone that told me to create a new selection under Customers. I selected the cities that are on that route and listed all of them separately. And voila, I had a list of customers that I was able to export to excel.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the way the reports are set up. There should be at least one report available that we can select/ search for all the fields that we need included. At the moment the customer custom fields can NOT be selected. Although this is a database that we're working on and theoretically all fields can be searched. I think it is not only us that ran into this problem. I need to be able to select fields that are important to our business to filter out e.g. the customer, their address, email, phone number in a certain region.
Another problem that came up from the solution above is that those lists can not be edited and therefore always need to be deleted and re-entered. It would be great if that could be editable. If that function would be editable it would eliminate possible mistakes while re-entering the whole list of e.g. cities that were entered before.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Hi Sigrid--thank you so much for this review and feedback on our reporting. We're always looking at ways to improve so this is very helpful, and will be shared with our product team. We appreciate it!

Carol D.

5+ year customer

Revisado el 25/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've found that while they met my expectations at the beginning, they have consistently gotten better over the years. They are responsive to customer requests of new functions. Having this online has allowed me to work from home when needed which was one of the reasons we chose it in the beginning.

Puntos a favor

It has all the functions I need to do my job efficiently and they have had some nice updates over the years. Their customer service is great. I've always gotten representatives that are knowledgeable and nice. When I have a problem, I'm able to use the chat function and 99% of the time they get me answers. Even when that doesn't work, they answer my calls and fix the issues. Every customer service rep without exception has been very nice to work with.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes they do updates that don't necessarily help with my day to day use of the program. I understand that they are servicing many different industries and needs and I can see the usefulness of the update. It would be nice if they made more of them optional. I have noticed a bit of a slow down in the program responsiveness. It isn't awful, but noticeable. I've done speed tests so I don't think it is my server but I'm not a computer geek so I can't be certain.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Hi Carol, thank you for being a long-time mHelpDesk customer and for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our Customer Success team and we're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with them over the years. As you mention, we are always finding ways to improve the software, and you should see additional improvements in the coming months. Thank you again for your business.

David B.
Traducir con Google

mHelpDesk lacks on the support

Revisado el 27/2/2019

Dispatching

Puntos a favor

It's quite easy to use, did not take long to get the hang of, but I am also very comfortable with computing and software. You would have to be since the documentations they have only go as far as showing you the default way of doing things. If your business does not follow their model exactly you will be customizing yourself for weeks to come. All-in-all though, the software is functional, no down time, and the servers are pretty quick.

Puntos en contra

Ugh, there are several things to dislike. First and foremost, is the customer support. You will wait forever for a response, and when you finally get one, its just that, one. Then you have to wait another 30 mins for them to respond to your next sentence again. We are talking the same conversation here and they have 30 mins between replies. If it's my turn, it's my turn, don't leave every reply hanging. Second, they pick and choose what part of the terms & cond. they follow. It says, no refund, at all. Yet I know different because they refunded one month. THis was due to the fact that there software does not sync with quickbooks as advertised and I spent 2 weeks working on that. I had to create a whole new quickbooks, delete every single service from mHelpDesk (over 1200) and then recreate them in Quickbooks and then sync. A VERY LARGE undertaking and they did not help a single bit. They just waited until I was finished and refunded one month. When the software didn't work at first, I asked for a refund because they didn't hold up their end of the agreement, and they flat refused. Breached their own terms and everything, and still refused, and I was still within my trial time. Point is, make certain you want them first, because they will breach their own terms and tell you to get over it.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

David -- thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear that the Quickbooks sync did not go as smoothly as it should have and that you did not have the best experience with our support team. We pride ourselves on focusing on customer support, so I will pass your feedback to that team to see how we can continue improving our service. If you have any other issues with your account please contact our team and we will be happy to help. Thank you for your business!

6.0/10
Julie H.

Great Customer Support

Revisado el 30/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall has been great! I went to another company and came back to MHelpDesk cause the other software just didn't work like MHelpDesk - I always get prompt and friendly service which make my job easier as I am always in a hurry.

Puntos a favor

It integrates very nicely with my Quickbooks - I also like that it keeps everything streamlined to make my job easier.

Puntos en contra

Wish there was an option to "CLOSE" the estimates so they just go away versus having to mark them inactive. Once I invoice the customer I have to mark the estimate inactive or "Sent" in the status field so I can keep it separate from the "active" or "approved" estimates - I used the estimates to keep track of my current jobs.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Julie, we're thrilled to hear mHelpDesk is working well for you and helping you manage your business. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion about the estimates - we will pass it along to our Product team. Thanks for being a customer!

Margaret B.

Schedules/tracking/invoices/estimates

Revisado el 29/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The customer service team is always ready to help! I have searched and it is my belief for the money - you won't do better than mHelpDesk. It has taken our business to a new level.

Puntos a favor

This software has enabled me to eliminate one office person. The techs in the field use the app to complete estimates or invoices and then the program integrates with QuickBooks. This has eliminated paper tickets. I like that we can add pictures to a work order as this can be a vital tool for a job. The techs can also input data if they are out of range with their mobiles, this is not an option with other similar software/apps. Additionally, almost all of our invoices are emailed to the customer and that means that I get paid faster!

Puntos en contra

The program - for the cost - is about the best you are going to find. It does have a few issues I would like to see resolved. If a customer clicks approval on an estimate it doesn't trigger a notification and I think it should. I am also paying another company to garner, share and post reviews. I think that mHelpDesk can do this. They have all the customer info - it should be a matter of checking a box. The customer service at mHelpDesk is wonderful. They have always tried to assist me with any questions or to resolve any issues.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Hi Margaret, we are happy to hear that mHelpDesk is helping you run your business better! Thank you for the suggestion for adding customer reviews -- we are always looking for ways to improve the product. Thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer!

Michael S.
Traducir con Google

mHelpDesk a solid tool for MSPs

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 17/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

mHelpDesk has been a welcomed addition to our operations. In vetting the product it was challenging getting accurate information about how we wished to use the tool. We integrate it with QB and use QB Advanced Inventory for our inventory mgmt. It has been challenging getting the functionality we desire from the inventory module through the mHD UI. Since rolling it out, the core functionality is working well. The enhancements specific to our operations have been less successful. The fact that the mHD team is constantly gathering feedback and augmenting functionality makes me more confident that we will eventually be able to use it as we intended to use it from the onset. The forthcoming API is a big part of this.

Puntos a favor

Easy association of work orders with easy to produce estimates & invoicing.
Customizations are easily achievable via a user facing settings interface which is quite intuitive.
Support has been very responsive to our requests. We may not always get the answers we wish we would get but support is quite robust.
mHD is always gathering info from the users and adding functionality. We are greatly anticipating the API.

No API.
the user defined fields are just free text fields. You must export a CSV to use the data.
It would be much more helpful if when I enter the mileage from the field techs I could then run a mileage report.
The customized report interface is lacking. You cannot query the DB directly.

Olivia S.
Traducir con Google

Just about the easiest system in the world to use!

Revisado el 6/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I researched quite a few different comparable products and this is by far the best. I have a very small business with a staff that HATES technology and change and they are even capable of using this system.

It's Crazy Easy to use!
You can manage your "people" in one spot. I can see my customers and staff's profile in the click of a button.
I can organize my techs work by "Jobs" that connect right to their schedules.
The estimates are professional and accurate.
I can hide details that I don't want to share with my customers on any "template" I need to.
It is very easy to customize your templates.
You can search by any piece of info you have (name, phone number, email, address etc.).
The reports are extremely easy to run and very detailed.
The app Has a functioning offline mode for when there is no service.
The app and online version give you the option to see other peoples schedule (if they have permission).
The app used google maps so it is always up to date.
I can hide confidential info from my techs based on permission.
My people can clock in and out right from their phones.
It is compatible with quick books.
I can easily calculate my markups right from the estimate screen.
The customer service is absolutely unbeatable. They are always there during business hours. Everyone I speak with fixes my problems right away no matter if it is in a chat screen or over the phone.
Lastly everyone I speak with is clear and concise. I am speaking to people that know what they are doing.

Puntos en contra

I wish i could see a real time map view of where my techs are and have been from the online version. They have the option on the app to view a map of where an employee has been that day but I don't think there is a real time map of my people right from the online version.
This product is a little expensive for a small business if you have a lot of employees that need to have an account.

Jeremy R.
Traducir con Google

Priority Appliances - Another Happy MHelpDesk Customer !

Revisado el 3/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, the benefits have been great. It allows us to organize our business according to our set-up, rather than shoehorning into someone else's. MHelpDesk has become our bible and effectively helps us run 600 work orders a month to the highest level of customer service we can.

Puntos a favor

The software is highly customizeable, and constantly evolving. Our favorite feature is that the programmers always seem to be looking for ways to improve. As a service business, constantly innovating and finding ways to provide a higher level of service to our customers is crucial, so it's it's nice to partner with a company that is always improving themselves.
In addition, for the things that MHelpDesk does not (yet) do well, its exporting and reporting features allow us to integrate with other programs seamlessly to mitigate our manual entry. This way we can partner will several systems.

Puntos en contra

This is a minor issue. The platform's appearance is a little dated looking, but very functional. It would be nice if there was a way to bulk upload photos, but those are the only complaints we have.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Jeremy, thanks for the feedback. We're glad to hear that mHelpDesk has been helpful for your business. Please continue to let us know if you have issues or ideas -- we're always improving the platform! Thank you for your business.

Rita M.

mHelpDesk

Revisado el 17/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Always have a great experience when dealing with customer service. I have been helped in a very timely manner with any issues that would pop up.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to use and was easy to setup. The flow of the customer account is good.

Puntos en contra

I do not like the reporting. It is not the easiest reports to pull and when you do, sometimes does not make sense. However, I have not used the reports enough to say they are unworkable.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Rita, thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear that the product is working for your business and that the Customer Support team has been helpful. We'll pass your feedback about the reporting to the product and engineering teams. Thanks for being a customer!

Tanya C.

have used for 4 years now

Revisado el 6/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We were much happier with the original version and while we continue to use the software, I still and looking for a new option to try.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to use. We mainly use it to create invoices and work orders that we print and send to customers. The customization of forms was great when they helped us initially set it up.

Puntos en contra

We acutally loved this product when we first started using it. We used it on a desktop in the office. We were on the original version until they kicked us off and told us it was not longer available. The do not truly think of the people who have to use it on a desktop at all. The font is so light that I literally get a headache each day trying to read it on my 20inch monitor. I have already enlarged the magnification and then when I try to create new customers or other things, you cannot see the save button on the enlarged screen.
We have tried to tell them this, but to no avail. Why would you not think there are people working in offices on desktops and laptops still??? Since they have Home Advisor, Mhelp seems to be the step child and they no longer allow you to make suggestions. I guess they do not care anymore what their customers think.

Shai M.

Exceptional service and software

Revisado el 15/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

The software:
We are the owners and managers of over 1000 units across Pennsylvania, New jersey and Miami florida. We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management softwares throughout the years and non of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that its is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance.

Customer Service:
My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so exited for it. Thank you Mr. McClain ;)

Once i decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk i was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if i could i would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done within the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, i was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thank you Megahn for everything !!

Customizable
Coloring of the work order type
Recurring maintenance

Puntos en contra

The mobile app needs a serious upgrade!
Being able to upload more then one file at a time (picture in particular)
bring back the ability to make a contact inactive without having to delete his records. Keeping records is the number one need in real-estate management. There are work arounds but definitely need to be brought back

Roman M.
Traducir con Google

Customer support is great....in particular if you can get past the service desk to a develper or accont rep

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Really need the business unit capability enhanced a bit, and security levels in the system increased (ie added limited user option)...need a few more of this tye of permision, but by business unit *ie geographic region or department...This enables us to grow as a company and not have to look for an alternative system

Puntos a favor

ease of use, desktop and mobile app pretty close....like idea of mobile app being focused on field technician, and desktop app can be used by office admin, etc..

I use it for field work order management, and close off the financial transactions for one account and on another account have finalcial transaction turned on. I use both.. I like idea of having both options.

I find the tool easy to use, expandability is smooth as we grow the business...ie just add another account.......No problems with limitations on data, etc...

They have a business unit function, which allows me to expand operations to different geogrphical regions and maintain each region as a separate entity.....I do not want the east coast operation to impact on the west coast operation, etc...I can also bill each region with a different logo/business unit, etc

Puntos en contra

There have been several times when changes made to system (ie enhancements), however there were bugs and it negatively impacted on my operation. Becomes a big problem when you have several hundered users out in the field and there is a bug or functionlity of the system changes. Need much more notice on functionality changes to help with field change management.

Barbara P.

Revisado el 23/5/2013
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We provide Information Technology Service and Solutions to home and business users. We pride ourselves on the fact that we deliver service and solutions that solve the headaches that Information Technology can cause, efficiently and professionally. Our solutions are totally managed by our support team made up of inside support technicians and field service technology support teams. Working on solutions that are managed and monitored allow our customers to focus on business, not I.T. issues.

We have been working with an in-house solution for a few years that couldn't offer an easy to use mobile solution. Service Techs would have to connect to the server remotely and in most cases this took too long and was inefficient.

Utilizing an access database, exporting to Excel and QuickBooks was problematic due to the fact that data fields would change from an update, causing us to have to reconfigure more often. This is extremely non-productive.

We are 90% done with converting our customers over to the new MHelpDesk solution. This has been a painless migration for us. I am very happy with the ease of use with this solution. The Techs love it too, and say things like "what an improvement, we now have all the customer data at our finger tips while we are at the customer location".

The online help and support videos are a big plus. Checking out the Blogs we found helpful information that gave us some ideas on how we could configure MHelpDesk; saving time, trial and error. We called in for technical support twice to get clarification on exporting to QuickBooks and found the MHelpDesk support to be very knowledgeable and straight forward on the explanation of our configuration needs.

Over the next month we will start barcoding all of our customers Technology Assets that we are responsible for. Our customers contract with us to manage there I.T. Systems. With the barcoding we will be that much more efficient. LESS ERRORS. Identifying equipment has been a challenge and by barcoding we now have the missing link.

The biggest benefit to our company is the fact we can enter customer information and updates remotely. The information is available immediately to the main office and management can take action on services issues. This allows the field service techs to take action at the customer site, and in most cases estimate cost, invoice and bill while at the customer location.

It's all about being professional and efficient.

We are so pleased to have implemented this solution for our business and look forward to the successes it will bring.

Doris R.
Traducir con Google

Great Service Management Software with Excellent Customer Support!

Revisado el 17/7/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been searching for an integrated solution for our service-based business for a long time. Many companies say they can provide what you need, but Mhelpdesk actually delivers! Compared to other software, we have found the product as follows: User-Friendly, Extremely Customizable, Inexpensive upfront and monthly costs & NO CONTRACT, Quickbooks integration, Free weekly interactive training, Excellent Customer Service. Personally, I have never worked with a company, who cares as much about Customer Happiness! We signed up on July 2nd, and I have spoken to my Sales Rep (Mike), Trainer (Lauren), Director (Melanie), Support (Kaylea), Quickbooks Specialist (Felix)... I feel like I know the whole team, already! They take time to listen to your needs, and then help you transform the program. They always make you feel important as they take time to deal with your questions. Lauren has really gone out of her way to quickly answer emails, return my phone calls, find a solution for me, or connect me with the right person. I can't think of any other software company, who has worked as hard to make sure their clients are happy, and working efficiently with their product. They have a contact us tab within the software, where you can submit online service requests. In addition, they have a feature requests tab on that same page, and they take the suggestions very serious. There is an update listed on that screen which shows the status of these suggestions as well, and you can vote on them. I am looking forward to the new mobile app that will be released soon. Outlook/Exchange calendar integration is also around the corner, as well as the Client/Server edition of the software. As the owner of my company, I am involved in each job from the beginning to completion. I not only go out in the field and provide onsite services, I remote into clients, and then I have to review work orders from my technicians before I can send invoices to my customers. I handle all of my accounting data entry on top of the service work. I spend so much time working for my clients on solving their issues, that it takes me forever to go back and bill them. I know that Mhelpdesk is going to change my business by organizing my workflow, which will help with cashflow. I am excited to finish tweaking the system so I can reduce my work hours and have more time to enjoy my personal life! Mhelpdesk is on the leading edge of technology and I am so glad to be along for the ride!

Emily D.
Traducir con Google

The software is easy to use for any person- whether you are a computer pro or have basic knowledge!

Revisado el 8/6/2017

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I can create custom fields for my jobs that will translate over to invoices. I can make custom fields for each type of service I provide. You can also create custom fields for your customer profile. It absolutely amazes me as I never thought I would find a software tailor made for our niche company- a commercial diving firm. With being able to customize everything from customer profiles to job to invoices I can have the exact software and features I need and am able to disable other features I don't need. Also the customer service is seriously stellar- 5 stars! Every person I have spoken with at MHelp Desk has been extremely helpful , informative, and professional. You can call, email, or even live chat with customer support to suit your needs! They also have loads of resources if you are a do it yourself-er. Between watching videos on their youtube channel to utilizing the community forum- I have hardly needed any assistance setting up my account and utilizing it. The import from Quickbooks is seamless and so simple- it makes switching to a new software insanely easy. 10/10 would recommend!!

Puntos en contra

The only con i can think of is having to put my appointments in a time slot. I have not looked into this all the way yet as I am still customizing everything. With my business our service calls do not need time slots and the customer are not present for the work so it would be helpful to see all my appointments for the day without them being assigned a specific time. (even this isn't a real big negative for me more of a pet peeve). I bet if I asked them they could figure out how it can be set up like this!

Benjamin W.

Quick Response

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 23/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The support team was very quick to answer & respond. Very knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

How quickly their team responded and how when going to the screen to correct the problem I did not lose contact with the agent helping me and/or our conversation.

Puntos en contra

I haven't experienced anything yet to not like about this software. Like any program there's the "getting to know the program stage," and the experience is different for everyone. This is why the customer service department plays an important role. ; But once you get it, the things you can do with Your time that is freed up because of this software.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Benjamin, we're thrilled to hear that our Customer Support team was able to quickly answer your questions. We work hard to make sure we resolve customer questions and concerns quickly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, and thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer.

Tim S.
Traducir con Google

Mhelpdesk has improved our business in a number of ways

Revisado el 18/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our business had grown to the point where the typical administrative tasks such as work order management and invoicing were becoming cumbersome. Concerns regarding slowing turn around times on invoice creation and the potential for lost or incomplete work orders drove us to begin reviewing electronic based work order management solutions.

Early on we reviewed building something custom (time intensive), running something in-house (just one more thing to manage) or finding a web based service such as mHelpdesk.

Many of the competitor solutions were comprehensive and included many desired features however most seemed overly complex (requiring a longer learning curve) or were priced to be more expensive. We learned about mHelpdesk through a web search and several listings on software comparison websites.

From day one we found mHelpdesk a pleasure. Our sales rep was extremely helpful and patient with us as we evaluated the software and asked MANY technical questions. After signing up we coordinated with several additional mHelpdesk staff as we integrated our QuickBooks accounting into the system and imported in our necessary data.

To date we have found mHelpdesk Technical Support to be responsive, typically responding to our emails during the same day, and have always been polite regardless of whether we call in or e-mail our support topic.

The mHelpdesk system also allowed us to easily customize many features in the system such as:

* Custom work order status categories (ex Closed - Ready To Invoice)
* Custom user groups for assigning work orders to more than one person
* Custom work order forms for specific tasks such as maintenance or virus cleanup
* Custom "Steps to Fix" field for recording just the solution
* Custom very detailed equipment forms

In short order we were able to expand the work order system to our sales staff as well. This not only allows sales to monitor the status of a work order but also allows our support staff to assign a work order back to sales when there are additional upsell opportunities.

Lastly, we appreciate how mHelpdesk provides their customers with an easy way to request new features and to check on the popularity and status of those new feature requests. We look forward to continuing to use mHelpdesk in our business and are excited to see how they will enhance the product with new features in the future.

Revisor verificado
Traducir con Google

The best software can be customised

Revisado el 29/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Its great with its feature being able to customize,
due to time difference, sometimes hard to get support online.

1). can be customized easily
2). power keyword quick search feature

Puntos en contra

1). can't bring up all jobs and statement at once, have to go through year by year to bring up tickets/job statement.
2). Also, when go to one billing customer, to bring up invoice list, the customer's PO# is not there, but invoice# which is automatically generated by Mhelpdesk and it doesnt match with customer's reference#. if we can put cutsomer's PO# in invoice# instead would be a great help
3). due to time difference, sometimes hard to get support online. and maintenance scheduled is in conflict with our business hours which is New Zealand time 8-5pm Mon-Friday

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

We're glad to hear you are taking advantage of mHelpDesk's customization features. Thank you for the suggestions - we will pass them along to our Product team for review. We know the time zone difference can be difficult, but we have plans for extended support hours in the future. Thank you for your business!

Luis C.
Traducir con Google

Best option we found for a Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform.

Revisado el 11/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It does the job we need it to do: a Help Desk for internal and external use and Service management.

Puntos a favor

For what it does and the price, it was the best deal we found after having looked at other a dozen alternatives. We hardly use half of what it advertises it can do, but all we needed was a Help Desk and Service Ticket platform for our use as a security systems integrator and MSP provider. Their salesperson was extremely patient and helpful, and hosted multiple webinars for stakeholders who could not all attend at the same time. It's still rough around the edges that we need to tweak, but it's 10 times better than trying to use our CRM to do service tickets like we had been doing.

Puntos en contra

The interface has that odd feeling, take-up-the-entire-screen-realestate look that supposedly a websites that have to be "Google search friendly" are forced to contend with. Reporting is weak. Some info on screen like service ticket numbers can't be selected with the mouse for copying and pasting, strangely, and not all information detailed areas are easy to get to. No Salesforce integration, but supposedly that is coming someday soon.

Shawn S.

Testimonial for GREAT service management software - Mhelpdesk

Revisado el 8/2/2013
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been in the computer technology business since 1986 and have used a ton of different software programs to run the business. I have wasted over $30,000 with the last two major software programs one was an ERP application that was just so buggy and just took too much time learning and keeping the software up and running I dumped it after using it for 1 year. The latest software program was recommended by several other technology companies as it is a PSA software but it just takes so long to do a single service order and then the process to get it to an invoice and then to the accounting application like QuickBooks was just a joke. (Almost a total of 20 clicks on different buttons and screens for each job).

I can now run my business while on the road at customers or remotely at my home office and am much more efficient and professional looking doing away with paper!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

-Ease of use.
-Customizable
-Website service ticket integration
-Integration to Quickbooks
-Customer support is top notch!
-They are very fast to update their software when customers make suggestions!
-I learned about Mhelpdesk about a year ago and tried it out and was really impressed but was missing some things for my business as I have a ton of inventory that I stock. Over the past year I have continued to watch them grow and add new features. Even in the past 60 days I have seen a ton of the requests actually put into the software which I have not seen any other software vendor listen to their customers like this. I have only been fully using this software in my business live for the past week but have saved so much time in the processes and procedures along with impressing every one of my clients when I have them sign my iPhone or iPad for the service order or invoice.
-I look forward to the new improvements that Mhelpdesk adds every few weeks.

None

*Other than waiting for the new features like POS (Point of Sale) with inventory management or interface to Quickbooks Online!

Mike V.

Mhelpdesk Satisfaction Review

Revisado el 24/4/2014

Puntos a favor

After ten years of running my computer business using QuickBooks, carbonless paper invoices, and custom PDF documents, I was able to eliminate handwriting everything with Mhelpdesk! Now I handle all my service tickets, scheduling, and invoicing online from my computer, a customer's computer, or tablet. My bookkeeper loves that I can upload all my transactions from Mhelpdesk to Quickbooks. Another plus is that it is very affordable.

Transferring all my customers' info from QuickBooks to Mhelpdesk was a breeze. Although I'm a very experienced computer person, I believe this would be easy enough for just about anyone to do. The getting started section is very straightforward.

Right out of the box, the forms can be used to run your business. Customizing the forms is very easy and takes little time to do. Uploading your logo to all your forms is also quick and easy.

As it turns out, I have both Authorize.net and PayPal to receive payments online from my clients. When I receive a payment online, my Mhelpdesk is updated with all the transaction details. I love it!

I really like the online Google Calendar scheduling. I can access it from the field on my iPhone. All instructions are listed in your control panel.

If you have a website and want to add the "Schedule Service Call" feature to your site, Mhelpdesk provides the code, and all you have to do is insert it on your page. When someone schedules service online, you receive an email and it goes right into your system as a "New" request.

Puntos en contra

The product is excellent; the only downside that I could find so far is that it's not free.

Mark P.

THE BEST

Revisado el 8/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use MhelpDesk primarily to schedule leads, and then to write estimates in the field. We barely scratch the surface of what this software is capable of. But the biggest advantage to using mHelpDesk is the people. THEY HAVE THE MOST HELPFUL STAFF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO DEAL WITH... PERIOD!!!

Puntos a favor

Although we don't use a lot of what mHelp is capable of, we find the software very easy to use while writing estimates out in the field. This is a great program, with great people behind it.

Puntos en contra

No negatives... Seriously. It would be nice to be able to hide parent accounts in the price list to clean it up a bit, but this is a very minor issue. It does not detract from the usefulness of the program at all.

Respuesta de mHelpDesk

Mark - thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that the product is helping you with scheduling and writing estimates and thrilled to hear that you've had a chance to work with our great staff. Please let us know if we can help you get up-to-speed with any other features. Thank you for your business!