Opiniones de MicroStrategy Analytics

MicroStrategy Analytics

4,3 (63)
¡Escribe una opinión!
La plataforma más completa del mundo para análisis y movilidad empresarial.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

63 opiniones

Paula
Paula
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent for analyzing strategies and creating attractive reports.

Revisado el 26/6/2023

It could be a very natural stage that permits you to form viable and high-level investigation, much appreciated to the wide capacity of these analyzes we have managed to oversee and give prompt arrangements to issues. It gives us a really changed and broad administration of information and data, its numerous capacities brought inventive thoughts, great to fulfill our needs, they have even advanced mechanization in our company, this permits us to have high execution and more prominent efficiency. Ready to interface to the different information sources that we have within the company, whether they are social or non-relational as well as those that are within the cloud, in this way being able to consequence or trade the information to or from them, this can be one of the functionalities that we utilize more day by day on this stage. We have progressed the speed with which we handle numerous dashboards at the same time much appreciated to the capacity that it offers, we have consolidated capable highlights such as versatility, information revelation, speed between nations and tall accessibility of information connectors in unused ventures.

Puntos a favor

It could be a possibly compelling apparatus that's natural, simple to introduce, arrange and utilize, has a few report styles that are useful depending on the strategy required, makes it simple to make week by week or month to month reports. It permits joining realistic reports, histograms, graphs, maps, among others, it is multifunctional and all these devices are amazing. It gives our company with the essential BI to get comprehensive investigation and versatility arrangements, with these capacities we make superior choices in search of changing the way of doing commerce in look of closing unused bargains within the most limited conceivable time. At the same time, it offers capable productivity examination that makes a difference us dodge edge hazard completely, it has well-established information structures and pecking orders that can guarantee keenness and consistency over a wide assortment of information sorts.

Desventajas

Over the a long time we have had exceptionally few issues with MicroStrategy, things that have not been major but with the assistance of the bolster staff we have overseen to accommodate and reach a shared understanding in which they commit to move forward each day and what comply. Now and then attempting to perform capacities that create more full capacity utilization can become moderate and a few of the capacities don't respond as anticipated, so in case you do not know how to design to require full advantage of and maintain a strategic distance from these hiccups, all the information you as of now have been entered into the stage must be erased and begin from scratch.

Laura M
Laura M
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Powerful exceptional Big Data analytics platform.

Revisado el 15/5/2023

MicroStrategy gives a effective analytics motor at the side comprehensive toolsets that permit me to jump into the numerous assets for interfacing information and prepare me with all the instruments required to construct applications. It gives me the flexibility to plug into NoSQL for information mining so I can effectively construct cloud-based applications. The company expanded the labor efficiency through the instruments and capacities given by the stage, our group has the capacity to bring numerous sources of distinctive sorts of data, hence disentangling their work, they moreover picked up familiarity within the work, they can too handle the stage effectively. We analyze and produce intelligently reports on a expansive sum of information, which permits us to form choices competent of directing the company towards exponential development. Microstrategy offers a wide extend of vitality visualizations, such as warm maps, and can too interface with third-party applications.

Puntos a favor

This instrument has made a difference me make more compelling commerce plans that have emphatically affected my whole organization. I am satisfied to begin this instrument inside my office since I have an expository see of the information collected from different other programs. I am able to produce the foremost natural and personalized that have reinforced the company. Much appreciated to this instrument, I am able to present self-service analytics and drive analytics appropriation in my other offices. Microstrategy offers us, through its apparatuses and capacities, information examination that has permitted us to create ideal choices for the exponential development of our company. We have get to to measurements where we watch execution, benefit investigation, communications board among others, we moreover carry out a more organized administration of vital arranging, with which our work group has managed to get a steady workflow, it moreover features a exceptionally appealing and simple to utilize interface.

Desventajas

The most drawback is that from time to time the item could be a bit repressed and contains a somewhat tall desire of retaining information, it's greatly troublesome to induce begun. You wish a ton of specialized data to utilize this item suitably, the primary run of the plan is exceptionally monotonous, and the prerequisites are portion of the endeavors. They ought to make a single interface for a parcel of functions, after learning how to utilize this program our groups feel comfortable with the stage, much appreciated to which we have gotten favorable comes about, in spite of the fact that it can be a small moderate at times, it isn't something that's a enormous issue for us as we have expanded our execution a parcel.

Dan
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Strong mobile reporting platform

Revisado el 3/10/2017

Microstrategy is a great platform for mobile analytics and offers a lot of functionality out of the box. If you are looking for a solution that will cover 80% of your needs when it comes to mobile reporting then seriously consider Microstrategy.

Puntos a favor

Depth and breadth of OLAP functions and detailed users guides. Beautiful mobile reports and growing library of visualizations.

Desventajas

Microstrategy has a steep learning curve and we have had performance challenges with large datasets.

Austin
Austin
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

MicroStrategy, your BI partner

Revisado el 17/8/2023

We have used MicroStrategy as a BI, as a reporting tool with automated file sending, as a dashboard visualizer, and as a data analytic tool, giving insanely useful answers in each of those roles.

Puntos a favor

MicroStrategy is extremely easy to use, the impact it has on the routine is insane, helps you make decisions at really high speed and gives you the information you need when you need it the most.

Desventajas

I think MicroStrategy web could be improved to have a lot more features than it has, it pales in comparison to the architect desktop version, personally, this makes it portable and awesome.

Alternativas consideradas

SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
Bill
Bill
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Next Version?

Revisado el 2/7/2019

We use Microstrategy to create demonstration dashboards for our our analytics software. They have a fairly robust user community and they are getting better with each iteration. Beyond the way one has to manipulate the frames and maps, the software is powerful and useful for creating data visualization dashboards.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to install and get up and running. It handles a wide variety of data types and has many options for displaying data. They now have a compilable version that lets developers hard code the dashboards to work with input software which is nice (although a little pricey for smaller applications).

Desventajas

The user interface was less than intuitive, development support was not strong, and some of the features do not respond as expected. Specifically, maps do not appear to scale properly - I wound up with a much larger map (the entire northern hemisphere) than wanted (the continental USA) and could never get them to display properly unless I removed the data element and started over. Setting up dashboard frames to fit various screen sizes is a little complicated. Setting up “reusable frames” was a little difficult to master, because of the sidebar configuration tools.

• Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Solid BI tool for enterprise wide reporting but resource intensive (both cost and initial...

Revisado el 22/1/2019

Puntos a favor

- Full of advanced features like data storage in MicroStrategy cubes for faster reporting times, advanced grouping and filtering, ability to write your own SQL in the backend, ability to customize using SDK interface
- MicroStrategy Mobile is game changer. Great app and makes a solid impression on C-suite executives

Desventajas

- Initial setup takes time (If you compare with Tableau, etc, the setup of MicroStrategy is much more time intensive). Have to setup all attributes and measures beforehand.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I studied the competition to see if this product was up to the other BI leaders (gartner).

Revisado el 6/4/2018

you can set different user roles and levels easily. I was able to advise on this product

Puntos a favor

It works with the main Operative System, it doesn't need a expensive hardware to run. Excellent training program (not too expensive). It is easy to automate the sending of reports to user lists (great the report tool too because allow you to switch from a table to a chart in real time). It is a web based solution so it is accessible from any device from anywhere. generally user friendly because it helps the user to create the data cloud without having a thorough technical knowledge of SQL or programming. It is compatible with most data sources with connectors.
An important and unique feature is that of being able to insert comments, note and share the analysis.

Desventajas

It takes a long time to configure the software the first time (installation and connection to server). Old-fashioned design, the Desktop environment can be a bit more intuitive and quick.
Has a licensing system that is a bit too complicated. It should be improved data export functionality.

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Optimize business intelligence

Revisado el 8/6/2022

It is a high-performance platform that allows you to efficiently import data from different sources to facilitate its analysis and improve decision-making.

Puntos a favor

It has a nice and intuitive user interface. It makes it easy to transform large amounts of data into intuitive dashboards. It allows generating dashboards with visually very pleasant graphics. It is very easy to create report based on data.

Desventajas

Nothing negative that I can mention about this robust and versatile platform

• Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A very comprehensive data analysis tool

Revisado el 5/2/2019

Puntos a favor

This is a very powerful software that allows us to manipulate mountains of data into usable reports. There are tons of options of how to format and organize the data into various reports for different audiences. The possibilities are basically endless.

Desventajas

It's not a very intuitive user interface, and can be very difficult to figure out the best way to accomplish a certain look for the reports you're generating. Often times, trial and error seems to be the best way to go. As I gain experience with the software, I'm sure this will become less of an issue.

• Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Outstanding business intelligence assistant without a doubt

Revisado el 13/1/2023

Puntos a favor

In my company, we regularly conduct analytical reviews of various aspects of our business using Microstrategy. I can analyse data in real time thanks to the adaptable nature of this software and the attractive dashboards. One of the many things I liked about it was the ability to use business intelligence for data mining and predictive analytics.

Desventajas

This tool's licence fee is quite pricey, which I considered to be a disadvantage.

Tami
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

MicroStrategy Analytics Review

Revisado el 11/8/2022

Within the e-commerce space we rely on MicroStrategy Analytics (especially within the Flex OLAP space) for our complex reporting asks. A feature that is really useful is when you are pulling a very large amount of data, you can add it to a queue and it will continue to process while you are working through other tasks. Other programs tend to crash or glitch when trying to do the same.

Puntos a favor

No matter how complex the data pull, I can create & save custom dashboards so quick & easy data pulls that I am able to share with my team and other collaboration departments. Exporting data is exponentially faster than with other, similar software programs we have access to.

Desventajas

If you're unfamiliar with MicroStrategy the interfaces can be so overwhelming. I personally do not find the interfaces very intuitive either. Luckily there are tons of resources for walking users through pretty much every scenario you can imagine. And with a little time it becomes second nature.

Todd
Todd
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

What can't Microstrategy do?

Revisado el 29/10/2019

I started using Microstrategy from day 1 at my job and I loved the ease of being able to drag and drop different data points onto a dossier. That was just so amazing. I learned the ins and outs and actually moved my way onto the Microstrategy Team to help develop it and bring it to more people.

Puntos a favor

The thing that I like most about this software is the ability that it has to bring in multiple different sources, from multiple different data types and allow the user to use them and present them in a way that is easily understandable. For example on my day to day job I work with excel files, data warehouse queries, and other kinds of data. I am easily with in a couple of minutes able to put all these different data types into one dossier for easy view and consumption for anyone in my business with a Microstrategy License.

Desventajas

There are a couple things that I don't like about Microstrategy. There are somethings that seem like they should have been there the whole time, for example if I wanted to look at trends over day, month, or week previously I would not be able to do that without creating a workaround for it. They are coming out with a release soon that will make that possible and easy to accomplish. I just feel like it should have been ther from the beginning

Nolan
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

MicroStrategy Analytics Reveiw

Revisado el 9/7/2021

I analyze merchandise levels for a buying office for a very large retailer. We need to look at our data from every imaginable angle and my job would be impossible without MicroStrategy. One of the most useful tools within it is being able to look at product views, add to cart rate & conversion metrics, and compare to inventory levels.

Puntos a favor

As a merch analyst in a buying office, I need to create my own custom reporting I love how flexible MicroStrategy is in that regard. I have almost 20 custom dashboards saved that I can pull & export as needed, and share with the rest of my working group as well as other departments. You can drill down any metric as far as you want, or step back and get a great big picture view of things like sales, demand, styles sold etc. and when you export you can choose the format as well (excel & PDF are my most commonly used options)

Desventajas

The interface is very dated looking, I feel transported back to 1996 whenever I open up MicroStrategy. It really has no impact on using the product, but a more modern look would be appreciated.

BI Fantastic tool

Revisado el 21/3/2022

MicroStrategy is best tool to use if you are working or looking for the data with too much security.

Puntos a favor

MicroStrategy is the best BI tool used for reporting the data in very good design and graphical way.

The best part I liked the most about the tool is we can have a different kind of security which can be implemented like the object kevel security, data level security or folder level. So the organizations basically dealing with banks data or sales data and they want there competitor vendor doesn't need to show that data, we can easily restrict. Wherein the other tools also we can do so but not but creating a single report. We might need to create multiple reports.

Desventajas

I wouldn't say anything is least in the product as you can do anything within the tool what business need is. So basically if you know sql all requirement's will be fulfilled.

Secondly, Some thinks its cost is more compared to other tools available in market so yes its high because the functionality it provides makes it costlier.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Greate performance kind of expensive

Revisado el 20/10/2020

It is a really useful tool and love the way you can customize a lot of stuff. Also the way they manage the creation of dimensions and metrics. One thing to keep in mind is the manage of the historical changes, it can be a mess

Puntos a favor

It really have a lot of features and customization you can make. From metrics level and aggregations to web plugins.

Desventajas

The pricing, it is really expensive if in the organization doesn't use it really often. Need a really good server for grand amount of information

Eduardo
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use and very appealing interface

Revisado el 6/9/2017

We have a reliable and appealing platform to report our daily results. MicroStrategy also allow to implement changes and add new data and objects in a matter of minutes into our production platform.

Puntos a favor

It is faster to implement and do not require too much customization. Most of the widgets and features are ready to use. The admin and user interfaces are intuitive and they do not generate errors or bugs during installation or heavy use by the end users. Very stable and reliable platform.

Desventajas

Price. They initial investment is higher comparing to another bundle software (Power BI, Tableau). However, the extra licensing is not very expensive since we can pay by active user. There is also a free end-user product (Desktop) that is focus on analytic end-users that do not require to modify objects but accessing dashboards and reports.

Mário
Mário
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Lots of functionalities. We have more than 10 year for 100 users

Revisado el 22/2/2019

Reports to stackholders. Reports to clients.

Reports to stackholders. Reports to clients.

Puntos a favor

Versatile - Dashboard, charts and lists: analyze from a more macro perspective or go to the line detail
• Flexible - Receive reports by email and create alerts (datamining). Use dynamic filters or create your own personal analysis online
• Available - access via Web, Office andMobile
New ways to explore data (Dashboards)
Tailor made reports with scheduled deliveries
Ability to provide customers with OnLine access to Reports and Dashboards
Crossing information from multiple Base Data + creation of new InHouse objects
New ways to explore data (Visual Insight, Dashboards, Drills)
Accessing OnTheGo Information via Mobile
Fast + information + dynamic

Desventajas

Sometimes is not an easy learning curve.

Felix
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Leader in BI tools

Revisado el 13/9/2019

My company previously used tableau as our BI tools. Tableau is impressive in building nice and interactive visualization but not so much on keeping the structure of the data which can lead to data integrity issues. Microstrategy in the beginning was behind in visualization but over time the development has improved significantly in many areas. With microstrategy, the final product can be fully trusted and consistent across the board.

Puntos a favor

Evolving periodically for better.
Really good in maintaining data structures and hierarchy to ensure data integrity and consistency
Capable to do almost anything that other competitors have.
Hyper intelligence is a game changer in BI world.

Desventajas

1. Setup can be complicated and difficult since involved many parties (driver vendor, database vendor, etc) due to compatibility issues.
2. Prefer inner join, less support for outer join.
3. Relationship and data structures development can take lots of time and thought.

Sri Ramani

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MicroStrategy tool was helpful for me providing daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting to...

Revisado el 5/3/2018

Easy sending

Easy sending

Puntos a favor

Scalable MicroStrategy was a helpful tool for providing daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting due to the ability to build automated reports that can be sent to large groups of people using distribution lists.,data from multiple SOR sources in the organization helped in monitoring our SLA management. security features to allow the report to be used by multiple roles and levelsMobile functionality

Desventajas

users not having ability to make changes to metrics and attributes without having to rely to heavily on MicroStrategy developers, it would make the product a great dea and more useful.

Nelson

One of the best Business Intelligence and Reporting Software

Revisado el 11/12/2021

I use it everyday in my company to manage our data and create reports to evaluate the strengths of our strategies and understand what we can do to improve our business.

Puntos a favor

I have been using MicroStrategy for 5 years and have nothing but good to say about it. Very good reporting and data analytics platform, where I can obtain data from several sources and do my analysis. I like it because I can create a very powerful report, to present to my Team Leader.

Desventajas

The only thing it happens is when I am working with large sizes of data it becomes a little slow, but not much of a worry.

Nathan

• Asistencia al cliente

My company utilized MicroStrategy to provide Automotive Dealers with reporting dashboards.

Revisado el 12/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The reliability was key. We had to refresh data weekly for over 2,000 dealerships and had many thousands of users, so it was important the dashboards were working 100% of the time.

Desventajas

It was difficult for our team to make updates to the dashboards when requested by our clients. Also, custom reports were a bit dofficult to create and schedule. Still a good reporting product, though, and a great value for the money because you can display all sorts of data in different ways (bar chart, pie chart, trend lines).

Curt
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

MicroStrategy is a Powerful BI Tool - Stakeholders are Delighted!

Revisado el 19/10/2022

Overall, I've been extremely happy with the tool. It is wildly flexible in terms of web/mobile/printability. Great product.

Puntos a favor

I love MicroStrategy's flexibility in providing both interactive visualizations as well as printable reports. (Yes, some people still need things printed... and a lot of competitors refuse to acknowledge this.)

Desventajas

There is certainly a learning curve in figuring out the idiosyncrasies of MicroStrategy, but that's the case with any product.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

In-depth Product, Great for Enterprise, Too Heavy for Small Business

Revisado el 8/3/2019

Overall it's a great tool, and is best served in a large organization when you can spend time setting up an in-depth project. I have used most major components of the tool for business intelligence and reporting projects at large organizations and the users have been satisfied. For a small or medium sized business who does not have time to invest heavily in the infrastructure, I would recommend a "lighter" program.

Puntos a favor

It has an immense amount of features, functionality, integrations, and plug-ins that can be used to better analyze data. It also has a strong analytical engine. It covers just about every need for enterprise business intelligence.

Desventajas

It is a heavy platform to setup, requiring dedicated servers, and in-depth knowledge on the application itself. It is not easy to architect a project without having specific training of the tool. It is fairly complex for developers.

Pierre
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Great tool

Revisado el 2/11/2016

Hello, Microstrategy is a great tool for Business Intelligence. Many years after the beginning of the company, they knew how to follow up their product.
Best product in terms of self-service bi, vizualization, reporting and scalability !
We've tested a lot of reporting tools ( BO, Qkvw, Tableau, Oracle) but none of them are better on the full list of functionalities of Microstrategy.

Puntos a favor

Number of functionnalities compared to challenger

Desventajas

Before the v10, Microstrategy was late on specific topics but now they did the good investment for the future.

• Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great reporting and analytics tool!

Revisado el 13/10/2017

Puntos a favor

The dashboards and reports that MicroStrategies is able to produce are beautiful, insightful, actionable, and informative. We have been using them for portfolio management and production reporting for several years and are pretty happy.

Desventajas

The setup can be cumbersome and the software did take awhile to learn. It's not incredibly intuitive like some of the programs I have used in the past, but the results are worth the efforts.