Axure

Solución de creación de prototipos y de wireframes

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

104 opiniones

Plar
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Para testear ninguno como Axure en cuanto a simulación de efectos

Revisado el 12/5/2021

Para prototipar rápido y testear

Puntos a favor

la posibilidad de simular interacciones complejas

Desventajas

Nivel de detalle de diseño y dificultad de aprendizaje

Alexandra
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Hard Learning Curve but Amazing Prototyping Tool

Revisado el 4/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Sketch has a lot of limitations when it comes to prototyping. It really only allows for hotspot clicks to other screens you've created. However, Azure offers all of the prototyping capabilities Sketch doesn't minus the high-fidelity component.

Desventajas

I have just started using it, mind you I am very proficient in Sketch and all of the Adobe Creative Suites and I am definitely having a harder time grasping all of the ins and outs. I think once I get the hang of it, it will be my go to prototyping tool, but right now there is still a lot I am trying to figure out.

• Sector: Biotecnología
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you want to make their jaws drop when you say "no, this is just a prototype," use Axure!

Revisado el 12/7/2018

Faster feature implementation

Puntos a favor

Axure makes interactive prototypes so easy, and has saved us millions of rounds of back-and-forth for people who "need to see the whole picture" or "feel the workflow end-to-end" before they can give feedback. There is not a substitute out there (everything else just creates hotspots and links).

The support team and training materials are also awesome. This tool makes me so happy and makes me look professional as a UX designer. I've used it for everything -- from workflows to high-fidelity user-facing usability tests.

Desventajas

Axure is not a traditional design tool to replace high-fidelity photoshop mockups or sketch vector assets. Its implementation of master widgets do some of the things a designer might need, but it is still not the same as what you get with a final-asset tool that traditional designers would use.

The mobile-responsive flow is also a little wonky sometimes. There are breakpoints you can design for but not fluid design states.

Maria
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great tools - Hard to Find

Revisado el 31/8/2018

Overall, I think the Axure needs to introduce new UI to make it a bit more user friendly to use, especially for people that are considering using it for the first time. The tools are there, they are just hard to find.

Puntos a favor

Axure is great for wireframing. I've tried so many different tools for wireframing, but the built in components in the library are a huge plus. This has made wireframing and user flows seamlessly fast. I don't like spending too much time on this phase because its always subject to change, so going back and revisitng

Desventajas

The user interface is very hard to use and there is a big learning curve. The interface itself feels a bit outdated, and the light theme and grey tones makes it difficult to look at. The array of tools available are great, but I find myself having a harder time narrowing down an action, like linking different components to each other, because it's visually hard to find.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great way to create easy to use prototype

Revisado el 14/2/2020

Overall, Axure has helped us accelerate our product design process.

Puntos a favor

The designers in my team and I use it to create prototypes on the go that I can share with our users during my user researches. I like the way you can share them easily, there is no limit as to what you can create with them.

Desventajas

I would really like to have more tutorials as to how to create a specific experience. Even though the docu is good, there's just something missing there.

Cynthia
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Wonderful tool to wireframe

Revisado el 16/11/2017

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how intuitive it is to start creating right away. I use Axure to create wireframes and prototypes of applications. Additionally, when I find myself not understanding how the software works, I reference the online materials provided and am able to quickly resolve my issues. Axure provides wonderful documentation and tutorials for beginners, which really led to my understanding of the software and its capabilities. One of my favorite features include being able to comment on the pages and specific elements of the prototype. Another one would be being able to share a prototype through a link, especially being able to put a password on it so only people that I want to access it are able to. I highly recommend Axure for those looking to create mockups and prototypes.

Desventajas

Something that would really help me create prototypes faster would be providing more templates or drag and drop options. An example of something that would help my line of work is having drag and drop options to make prototypes for mobile apps. Some of the elements might be just having cell phone bodies, or popular cell phone UI buttons and widgets ( ie. back buttons on either iPhone or Android). Axure allows me to create nice prototypes from scratch but I would enjoy being able to use already made elements.

Joelene

High quality tool

Revisado el 6/12/2018

Puntos a favor

It's fairly simple, even for beginners, to create a great looking and full featured prototype of a project.

Desventajas

In the beginning, the UI didn't seem to be the most fluid or user-friendly but you quickly learn your way around.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Good for creating layout

Revisado el 10/1/2019

I have used this software for designing of application first. Initially i faced some issues then after i was used to of this software.

Puntos a favor

We use this software initially so that Client can experience the application.
It has all the fields like label text view, scrolling it is designed so that theme and basic idea of the application cleared to the client or developer.
We can create while application flow with the help of software.
If Client does not like the design it is very good to update and again show to the client.
It also gives facility to click and navigate to another screen or we can start from login to logout.
It is good for designing before actual start of the development.
It is simple drag and drop software.

Desventajas

Scrolling creates problem in beginning. Adding action also tricky this helps in navigation.
Change color and style of font is sometimes difficult to find.

• Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Great To Use, But It's Not Sketch

Revisado el 11/1/2019

It's a decent experience, I can't really complain. I like the interface because it's intuitive and I want to continue to push myself to use it because I believe in it.

Puntos a favor

How ubiquitous it is in the design/development industry. Along with Sketch, Axure is a program many web design and development companies and clients use and ask their employees to know it front to back. As someone who's diving into UX/UI, I found out about it through job searches and seeing it under qualifications/skills. It's an easy-to-get software, which makes it easy to teach myself.

Desventajas

I feel like because Sketch is more popular, I don't feel as inclined to use it. It doesn't offer me the qualities, perks, and I guess prestige that comes with the Sketch subscription and it's not as widely used as Sketch, which makes me use it less.

Great light-weight tool

Revisado el 8/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Really simple took to create quick wireframes and share designs. Really like the quick share links to solicit feedback and gather comments.

Desventajas

It's a bit clunky. Compared to other design software, it feels a bit dated and there is a bit of innovation lacking. Does the job, but not cutting any edges here.

Dan
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

As a client, I love it

Revisado el 26/12/2017

Wonderful wireframes and upon approval, great UX

Puntos a favor

As a client, I love it, it shows me interface mock ups (wireframes) at a glance. It provides a realistic indication of what a user interface will look like on smartphones, tablets and in browser. It's light weight and quick to view.

Desventajas

The price is cost prohibitive for a freelancer, student or a casual user, whilst it's not an issue for enterprise it would be great if the company thought of computing grass roots.

Gary

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A powerful design tool with a learning curve.

Revisado el 18/5/2017

Axure has improved our UX prototyping process and is invaluable to our team.

Puntos a favor

Axure is a great tool for creating interactive prototypes. It allows for deep interactions and linking. Coupled with the ability to download and use widget libraries (drag and drop prebuilt components) it's possibly to quickly build engaging prototypes.

Desventajas

While axure is very powerful it does come with a learning curve to truly use all of it features.

Another con is that documentation on the advanced features is a little light. The forum is helpful but you will end up asking questions around more complicated processes while learning.

Vera

Amazing tool for wireframes

Revisado el 12/3/2021

love it, have been using it for years and have introduced so many people to it

Puntos a favor

I'm a long time fab of Axure and have used it for so many projects! it is a very easy to use, yet has so many featured and customizations. I also really enjoy collaboration tool which helps a few people to work in the same project effortlessly

Desventajas

sometimes animations can be tricky, but other than that it is amazing tool anybody who works with prototypes can ask for

• Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It is the best software out there to create high fidelity prototypes.

Revisado el 16/3/2018

Getting feedback from clients and users quickly.

Puntos a favor

You can create prototypes almost identical as the final product. What I like the most about this software is that you can get feedback from users and clients quickly.

Desventajas

It takes a lot of time to be a pro using this software but once you learn how to use it you can create prototypes quickly. Also, sometimes it can be frustrating the way some of the simple interactions have to be built to work as the user expect.

muhammad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Axure is a best design tool.

Revisado el 9/5/2021

It is very real and simple tool. It does not have any issues. Moreover, it works on every computers.

Puntos a favor

A very easy and simple tool to use. On the other hand, a powerful and realistic sites. It works on every computers.

Desventajas

If someone uses it, Axure wants high price for first time. But there is no issue. It does not deserve negative aspects.

Elaine
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Very proprietary look and feel.

Revisado el 18/7/2017

Interactive prototypes rather than plain jpg mockups.

Puntos a favor

I like being able to create interactive prototypes, not just simple mockups. Letting stakeholders click through to see the navigation and flow of an application is infinitely more valuable than static images.

Desventajas

Seemed like a steep learning curve. It was a bit more complex than I would have liked. Balsamiq proved much easier to pick up on the fly.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the best tool for Interactive wireframing and prototyping

Revisado el 19/9/2018

Puntos a favor

This will give you exactly the same output whatever you want to get it in your final product.

Desventajas

Complexity, learning curve is more, there are tool many features and they are dependent with each other.
Suggestion to the team - would be great you will give user manual as well.

Sanchit
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great starter framework to learn UX designs

Revisado el 5/2/2021

So far it's a great tool and I've been able to design a website with ease using the wide variety of functionalities available.

Puntos a favor

We use this tool in our human computer interaction design class and it helps us easily apply concepts learnt in class through a wide variety of toolkits and functionalities. Easy to use and understand quickly.

Desventajas

Some of the complex features that involve conditional expressions and data handling across pages can be simplified to make it easier to understand.

• Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of the best options for building complex, working prototypes

Revisado el 20/7/2019

When I need prototypes with fully interactive forms, Axure is the only option I have aside from coding the prototype myself - and it’s much faster to use Axure than to code it.

Puntos a favor

Axure lets you create prototypes with features I can’t get when prototyping with other tools. I can add forms and fully interactive experiences that are exported as a live website. It’s a lot more robust and feature-rich than InVision’s prototyping.

Desventajas

It’s got a bit of a learning curve and the user experience isn’t as elegant as other design software like Sketch

Amit
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Axure is the best prototyping tool for creating high fidelity prototypes for Web / Mobile App

Revisado el 11/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Axure is easy to use application with great working area and tools. I really like the way one can use its features like dynamic panels, variables etc and create near to actual application prototypes. If you really use Axure to its highest potentials, it provides readymade libraries to make prototyping easy, creative and fun.
I love the way one can share prototypes online via axshare & also capture feedback in real time, collaborate with all stakeholders and finalize the prototype.
I highly recommend Axure over any other prototyping tool.

Desventajas

one of the output of prototype is HTML, & it is not useable, I just wish if some upgrade can be done to generate HTML of the high-fidelity wireframes, which eventually can be used in real application & time for frontend slicing can be saved.

Roberto Maurizio
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

My favorite program to design UX

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Puntos a favor

One of the most cool part of the programm is that you can see the result (in my case the app) on your smatphone in real time, complete with all the features that the UX needs.

Desventajas

Some features are hidden and conditions often do not have a clear application.

Lukas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A really good tool for prototyping and creating wireframes

Revisado el 11/1/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to express ideas to my customers by easily creating wireframes for websites, prototypes, etc.

Desventajas

After I make changes I need to upload files to server. I'd like the ability to instanty see changes online.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

It is a very good tool to create wireframes and prototypes.

Revisado el 20/7/2018

Help friends and colleagues to make web prototypes.

Puntos a favor

It allows you to create web prototypes professionally and best of all, they work on any computer and the prototypes can be very similar to the final product.

Desventajas

It has a very high price and if using it for the first time you do not have previous experience it can seem very complex.

Ashley
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Axure great for UI developer

Revisado el 5/9/2018

So far my overall experience with Axure has been great. Its very simple to use and has training within the software.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use. Also they give you free tutorials not only to start off but to go back to when you are stuck.

Desventajas

I wish they had more mobile tutorial that line up with Google's material design.

Marina