Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4,1 (1.066)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de reclutamiento y seguimiento de candidatos.

(1.066)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

1066 opiniones

Carlota
Carlota
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Bullhorn una buena plataforma para buscar candidatos a un puesto de trabajo.

Revisado el 1/4/2023

Nuestra experiencia general con Bullhorn es regular, si bien a la hora de buscar candidatos su funcionamiento es bastante correcto, la verdad es que es bastante lento y su interfaz no es muy moderna, pero si cumple su cometido. Lo hemos utilizado como software de busqueda de trabajadores y la verdad es que tiene algunas caracteristicas muy interesantes, pero por ejemplo la conexion con linkelind no funciona correctamente.Con todas estas cosas, no muy a favor y su elevado precio, nosotros hemos buscado mas CRM para hacer este tipo de busquedas.

Puntos a favor

Su interfaz es facil e intuitiva, nos resulto muy util el seguimiento de candidatos y la posibilidad de ver sus curriculum vitae. La posibilidad de hacer anotaciones en cada uno de los candidatos tambien nos ha gustado mucho.

Desventajas

La aplicacion movil es bastante mejorable, y tambien hemos notado en la version de escritorio que es un poco lenta. Es mas caro que la mayoria de los CRM que hemos barajado para utilizar.

Wendy
Wendy
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bullhorn for your Daily Use- Staffing Recruiters Best Friend

Revisado el 18/8/2016

Bullhorn is both our ATS and CRM. We utilize the tool on a daily basis for Activity Tracking, Reporting, Job Order Management and Candidate Search. The tool has helped bring everyone to a common platform with a common process. This has helped us maintain better performance metrics, overall reporting and candidate engagement.

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn is a great tool that is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The time to get a recruiter or an account manager up to speed on the basics of Bullhorn is relatively simple. Getting people to use all the power of Bullhorn is where consistent reminders and training is needed. The tool is great for tracking anything and allows you to forget because you can set reminders to follow up on items, track past emails, etc. The tool really will change how you recruit.

Desventajas

Bullhorn has lots of great tools out of the box so it is best to explore this before completing too much customization and automations. You may find better out of the box ways to do things versus spending money on customizations that you don't need or use after going live.

Eugeniu

Using it daily

Revisado el 18/11/2019

Puntos a favor

The functionality that helps me access from contacts - the LinkedIn page of the person.

Desventajas

I understand the complexity of the platform but it's slow for me to use

Chuck
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Bullhorn review

Revisado el 10/2/2017

I'm a former MaxHire advocate, user, trainer, etc. Love the platform. So this is kind of like a Chevy fanatic reviewing a Ford :-)

Puntos a favor

Very clean interface. No over-crowding. Mostly intuitive to use. Love that it's not an installed client on a machine and is cloud based. I like how you can immediately edit some field values on records while viewing them in list format. Love the reporting features and functionality. Hands down 1 of the best here that I've seen.

Desventajas

uploading data by .csv...if some data on the spreadsheet is a dupe in BH, it will tell you that x# of the uploads were duplicate. Okay - great. But then, that x# of dupes don't get displayed in my list. So then I have saved the new uploads into a tearsheet, sort the tearsheet A-Z and then open my spreadsheet to cross reference who the missing x#s are to then go find them individually in BH and add to the tearsheet. In MaxHire - which Bullhorn OWNS - I get an option to add the dupes to the list. BRILLIANT!

Activities tab in a person record - I think by default always shows (0). But once you click it, you can then see placements, interviews, appointments, tasks, etc. This makes it really challenging to quickly search for those who have any of those activities.

The Bullhorn Accelerator browser extension rarely works. How many times do I have to continue logging in to use it? Same for the Outlook add-in.

Set up - I'm really disappointed that Bullhorn doesn't take the additional time on initial configuration to work with new clients on setting up (or at least notifying the client of these things) email integration with Outlook or Gmail. This should be a default practice by Bullhorn. I've now been at 2 companies on Bullhorn who didn't even have this setup and didn't even know the possibility existed. Bullhorn should be making these recommendations - they are called best practices - or making these things set up defaults. I know the user has to work with their domain host/email host.

Tearsheets - brilliant idea - but to me, a tearsheet is my call list. I put people in a tearsheet per my planning for the next day. You open the tearsheet and you have to open each record to get to the phone number to be able to call them. This is an epic fail. Tearsheet lists don't even display the binoculars for a profile quick view. That would help. Tearsheets don't allow you to manipulate the fields being displayed on the tearsheet (to display contact info). This is a big fail.
It was only after months of frustration that we opened a ticket about this to learn that we have to open the tearsheet through contact or candidate fields to then get access to what makes a tearsheet beneficial in the first place. Totally frustrating.

Calendar - EPIC FAIL - Bullhorn doesn't have a calendar. I live in Bullhorn, but have to use my Google Calendar or Outlook calendar to see what my day looks like? Again - you guys OWN MaxHire. Another great feature for Bullhorn to make happen. And if I book appointments for people on my team with a client or candidate (and I won't be attending), I don't even see the event at all because I didn't invite myself to get the message to my inbox to then accept my own invitation. Come on - that's frustrating. How can I see when to follow up or get a reminder to follow up if it doesn't exist on my calendar.

Brenda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

BH was user friendly but spendy

Revisado el 1/4/2024

Puntos a favor

Appreciated the fact that the ATS and CRM was integrated and you're able to track candidates across clients, etc.

Desventajas

Clunky email campaign set up, opted for other channels.

Amandeep Singh
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Sensible reviewer

Revisado el 19/6/2023

Puntos a favor

I have used this software by weekly and it has the strength to be the best ATS in the market. Its features are diverse and can be very efficient when used for long term.

Desventajas

I have to find some of the features as some of them are not visible in the main window of this framework.

Wyatt
Wyatt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Mostly good, with fixable needed improvements

Revisado el 8/6/2022

It's been mostly positive. I've used TEKsystems' internal ATS and CRM, and I've used Greenhouse. As a staffing company, I don't think Greenhouse is the right tool. Bullhorn definitely hits the must-haves, but there are many ways it could improve that don't seem like asking too much.
If my complaints with the product are just my lack of knowledge of the product offering, that would mean they could do a better job of teaching the best use-cases and practices of their product.

Puntos a favor

The 'Last People Contacted' is a very useful tab to have auto-loaded. Finding candidates can be difficult without it considering you need their number memorized, if they have a common name, or their profile name is different than the name you call them (Charles vs Chuck).
The moving across stages from 'Connect' to 'Placement' is aesthetically pleasing and well designed.

Desventajas

Tracking which candidates are in play and submitted should be front and center on "My Dashboard". The cards available on "My Dashboard" are nearly all irrelevant to the recruiting lifecycle, making it fairly useless apart from "My Activity" if the admin sets some goals for you. Even the "Recruiting Manager" dashboard report is fairly useless as it only tracks candidates who's stage hasn't changed in 5 days. It is still important to track candidates within that 5 day timeframe so it should be easier to see that.
The Last Note should show up on "Latest Comment" on the candidates profile page. There's often 'one-too-many-clicks' instances or journeys that should be trackable by a ML engine, or just customer surveys, and then make those changes to the product, introducing a one-click suggestion button, or just making those actions easier to find via the profile.

Alex
Alex
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Customer support is amazing

Revisado el 10/7/2023

Puntos a favor

It's generally super user-friendly. the ability to have multiple tabs open within the CRM. Being able to flag actions/comments to other team members. it allows the team to keep track of applicants and where they are in the process. Great and consistent customer support.

Desventajas

The searches are inaccurate - narrowing down candidates takes much more time than it should. No simple way to view all CV sends interviews and other bits of pipeline all on one page. The Dashboards aren't great.

Marc
Marc

Solid and Useful Tool for Recruiting and Sales

Revisado el 16/5/2016

I have used Bullhorn from 2004 until 2015 -- when my employer took a slight break to convert over to another ATS based on SalesForce. Full Disclosure -- Bullhorn was taking too long to convert us over to the S Release and our Management felt it was time to make a change to a new product.

After a little less than 1 year on the SalesForce product ( it was a terrible experience ) , our Company is back to using Bullhorn, this time on the S Release version.

Bullhorn is a solid tool for Recruitment and Sales in the Staffing and Solutions arena. With the S Release, I feel Bullhorn has only improved. We're able to use the product on all browsers and the mobile experience has gotten slightly improved.

We've had Bullhorn integrated with exchange since roughly 2006 and it has been a great balance. We get to use a great email client and Bullhorn still tracks and stores all communications to clients and candidates.

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn has great usability 'Right out of the Box and is easy and flexible to customize screens and fields.
Intuitive workflow with the ability to track the most important Activities, events, and stats
They have built up many great partnerships with 3rd party products and services so that integration can be very easy
Customer Support has improved dramatically in the last 5 years.

Desventajas

Reporting has improved with the S-Release for standard reports. But Customized reporting is still difficult to do on your own -- if not impossible -- and often requires their professional services

Bo
Bo
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Good for big companies

Revisado el 24/11/2023

Works really good with large teams, used globally for tracking the team's onboarding process, exceeded expectations.

Puntos a favor

Both applicant tracking and sales CRM is offered by Bullhorn, using it is easy, dragging and dropping is nice to have. Getting integrated with other software never occurred a problem. The customer service was helpful and responsive.

Desventajas

Not very customization friendly, some forms that need mandatory fields should be able to managed by users.

Tiffany
Tiffany

Solid CMS

Revisado el 18/7/2019

Great customer service. We just implemented BH new Novo platform and they were great during that transition process especially. Overall, if you're willing to put in the time up front to really get to know the system, it is a really really great tool.

Puntos a favor

It is very customizable and holds a ton of information. Covers the full-scope of the staffing and recruiting process from prospecting sales leads, to coorespondance tracking to placements and reporting. Also integrates with Gmail (seamlessly) as well as LinkedIn Recruiter (with a few bugs).

Desventajas

There are almost too many functions. I use Bullhorn literally all day every day and I don't think I have even scratched the surface of what all BH can do...its almost overwhelming to think about. This also makes training new users a bit more time costly than training on other software/systems.

Danielle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Extremely time consuming and not user friendly

Revisado el 22/9/2022

Horrid

Horrid

Puntos a favor

Nothing at all. It was a very cumbersome system to work with.

Desventajas

The entire system. Nothing was easy to use. We constantly had to find work arounds for everything.

Darshan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent Recruitment Platform

Revisado el 7/5/2020

Collaboration between many other teams which is used in hiring process is a lot easier using Bullhorn. It helps us to keep each and everything track in a timely manner. Mass Emailing is the effective feature where you can send emails to many candidates whom we are exactly looking at without a candidate knowing them that it's a mass email because the mail looks as if you have sent the mail personally.

Puntos a favor

User friendly complexity is reduced a lot compared to the old version of software. It has an option to save the visa status of the candidate. Tracking candidates and updating their status if they are available in the market or not is easy. Using it couple of time makes you an expert in it. Picks up the exact candidates which we are looking for based on the key skills which we have used. It has an option to leave notes which helps other users in the same company to know in the candidate is interested or if any others have reached the same candidate. Each user has his own dashboard to check the number of submission done and the interviews. total number of candidate on boarded. Its lot worth than what we are paying . Loading time is less which helps us to reach many candidates with short duration of time. All the mails sent to the candidate is saved in the history which is more helpful. You can find the candidates profile by just making a search be his address or name or by his contact number.

Desventajas

if the resume is in the PDF format then this cannot be downloaded in the DOCX format. When we are facing an issue we don’t have a source to gain knowledge about it only the training of this software is given at particular time. I see that there is a bit delay in the customer service response. When we open three to four new tab and open new jobs in each and refresh the highlighting part will be interchanged.

Good but not perfect

Revisado el 18/5/2016

We have been using Bullhorn since the start of Bullhorn. The software does what we need it to - most of the time. There are many options to partner with different companies that work seamlessly with Bullhorn. We are always looking for the latest and greatest to make our jobs easier so we always hope for more options where this is concerned so we can tie as much as possible right into our Bullhorn processes.

They have made a lot of improvements and additions to Bullhorn in the past year, but not all things work the way a regular user may think. The way to pull lists now, is not the same as it used to be. For example. If you are trying to generate a list of client contacts based on recent placements, there is no real easy way to do this now (like you used to be able to do). You either have to go in each placement one by one and add the client contact to a distribution list or do a million steps which sometimes does not work. Pulling this list used to be very easy and now you can no longer do this the way you used to be able to. Some processes are not as user friendly to figure out so we always hope Bullhorn is making adjustments - getting into the mind of the users and how they might think to do things, rather than a multi step process that takes calling Bullhorn directly to figure out.

We recently started using the NPS to survey our clients. We have used other products in the past to generate this same gauge for customer satisfaction, and there definitely can be more improvements to this to make it better. We would love to see a better way to add clients to the survey based on placements without having to open each placement one by one and going into the client contact to add them to the survey. Same as most issues. We want to pull client lists quite often based on the placements we make and there seems to be no quick, clear and direct way to do this.

We have had some issues with seamless functions with more advanced things - i.e. In building out an on boarding/application portal WITH the Bullhorn developers, we have experienced a lot of issues when people are trying to apply to our jobs. trying to get things worked on can take a VERY long time for these more advanced fixes. If it is just a general fix in the system, the response time is usually very good.

Puntos a favor

It does what any staffing firms needs. good selection of programs that can be integrated (but you can never have too many options!)

Desventajas

down times/issues do come up
could use better process for doing certain searches (noted in review)

Casee
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Not great for corporate recruiting

Revisado el 7/10/2016

My experience with Bullhorn as our internal ATS has been less than stellar. Overall, I do think it's a good product, but I do not think it is for the corporate side of things. I think this system is much more beneficial for recruiting agencies who are hiring at multiple clients. However, for recruiters that are only hiring internally, it is extremely clunky and very difficult to use.

Puntos a favor

One of the main pros is the cost, it is definitely an affordable system that fit well within our budget. Also, it does look appealing to the eye when looking at a first glance.

Desventajas

Unfortunately, I have many more cons that pros for this system. First, the training during implementation was horrible. The person that was training me clearly was not trained herself and made it very difficult to pick up on the different areas of the system. Then, the entire implementation process has been a nightmare. It was extremely difficult for my tech team to even get the system up and running, which months later it still isn't. During the implementation, I was told several times by the trainer that we had no Account Manager or sole point of contact at Bullhorn, but that everything had to go through the help desk. About 5 months into having access to the system, I found out that not only did I have an Account Manager the whole time that I was never told about, but it was actually the person who sold me the system in the first place. Also, it has been extremely difficult to integrate Bullhorn with Indeed, which is where we get a large portion of our applicants from. Lastly, I do not find this system user friendly at all. It is very clunky and hard to navigate, there are just too many moving parts. You need to go to several areas to do one small thing in the system which is very frustrating when you are pressed for time.

Respuesta de Bullhorn

Hi Casee,
I'm extremely sorry to hear that Bullhorn is not fitting your needs. We strive to provide useful and meaningful training and services, and I'm sorry to hear that we have not met that goal for you. Please feel free to connect with me via email (emily.saquet@bullhorn.com) if you would like to further discuss these issues and how Bullhorn can improve to meet your needs. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Best,
Emily Saquet
Customer Marketing Specialist

Ghaz

Customer Review

Revisado el 21/2/2019

Customer Experience Alert: Like any customer, we gave our notice to Bullhorn and reduced our number of users to 1 to adhere to the terms of the contract and ride it out with our 60 days notice. We followed their rules, kept the customer service reps informed and got the OK to reduce down to 1 user. Soon enough I look at my billing statement and they had charged us for more than 1 user. I called their front line billing staff and they said it would be reversed. To my surprise, I receive a call today where the front line billing staff said that even though we have not used more than 1 user, we will still be charged for more than 1. This tells you how the senior management thinks, where their ethics are and how low they can stoop. A few dollars won't break the bank but when you treat a customer that is leaving with such low ethics. That shows your true colours. You can continue acquiring other companies but as you grow bigger, your problems get magnified. I'll be sure to mention this to everyone in the industry considering an ATS never to bother with Bullhorn especially with their limitations on the system and ridiculous policies. By the way, we were loyal customers for 2 years and only left due to the inability to resolve repeated issues with their system.

Puntos a favor

Ancient product with very slow response on system and with staff. Be sure to explore other options before signing up with them

Pratham

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

System for tracking applications for candidates efficiently

Revisado el 23/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn provides you the opportunity to gain experience tracking different clients' movements, positions, and prospects. Find the person you're looking for by calling the number. Bullhorn can link to Sense and send pre-programmed messages for first-day checks, end-of-week checks, etc., allowing me to keep in touch with my staff and learn about any problems they are experiencing as well. You may choose multiple tabs based on your needs and designate one as the default so that it always displays the relevant information. I also appreciate having the opportunity to record notes for each sale or hiring discussion and having the flexibility to amend those notes to keep both you and your coworkers informed.

Desventajas

A candidate must first be manually created, after which notes and modifications must be added. Speaking about job advertisements, I believe it has to be resolved. Additionally, for the workers I deal with, Pridestaff's broadcast messages occasionally arrive at the wrong time. If/when we entirely close the tab, we have to reopen it. These days, the sidebar is likewise outdated.

• Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Streamline Your Hiring and Sales Processes"

Revisado el 11/5/2023

Praising the system's powerful tools for candidate sourcing, resume parsing, and job posting, as well as its intuitive interface and customizable workflows. The system also offers strong reporting and analytics capabilities, allowing users to gain insights into key metrics and make data-driven decisions.That being said, some users have noted issues with cost, complexity, and customer support, which may make the system less attractive for certain businesses. However, overall, Bullhorn ATS & CRM is a solid option for companies looking to streamline their recruitment and sales operations and improve their overall efficiency and effectiveness.

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn allowing users to tailor the platform to their specific needs and workflows.Additionally, Bullhorn ATS & CRM provides powerful reporting and analytics capabilities, enabling users to track key metrics and gain valuable insights into their recruiting and sales operations. The system also integrates with a wide range of third-party tools, such as job boards, social media platforms, and productivity apps, making it a versatile and flexible solution for businesses of all sizes.

Desventajas

Cost: Some users have noted that Bullhorn ATS & CRM can be expensive, especially for smaller businesses with limited budgets.Complexity: While many users have praised the system's user-friendly interface, others have found it to be overly complex and difficult to navigate, especially for new users.Customer support: Some users have reported issues with customer support, citing slow response times and difficulty in getting their issues resolved in a timely manner.Lack of integrations: While Bullhorn ATS & CRM does offer integrations with many third-party tools, some users have noted that certain integrations are missing or not fully functional, limiting the system's flexibility and adaptability.

Joshua

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to use / pricy but worth it!

Revisado el 21/1/2019

Bullhorn is helpful and I love being able to access it from anywhere - the pricing is high but again this is the easiest of ATS/CRM that ia available to consumers - which is a good thing!

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn is a super user friendly CRm compared to other ATS or CRM software available. We are able to easily integrate job boards and this list of available integrations seems to be growing by the month! My favorite feature is the texting! A lot of people respond to text and the convenience of having it on BH is easier than trying to find other sources (even though integrations are available)

Desventajas

Bullhorn offers a matching feature and several filtering systems to help identify candidates. I find these to be lacking with room for improvement. You can go to filter out candidates for a warehouse role but could end up with a variety of admin and blank resumes. It is hit and miss but that could even reflect how our data is parsed into the system. I personally have not had much success using this feature.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Powerful tool, mid level complexity

Revisado el 1/5/2017

- Great enterprise implementation team
- Intuitive layout
- Useful data integrity features (ie. any field can be made mandatory)
- Automatic Email inclusion
- Good support (within local AU support scope, US support has been underwhelming)
- SalesDuel

Desventajas

Built-in reporting is non-existent with two addon options available, the first being a third party who can create reports for you, and another called Canvas - BullHorn's solution to the overall lack of reporting.

Cavnas:
Canvas is an in-house rebuild of Cognos Reporting suite however it has a lot of key features disabled, such as the ability for report creators to Cross-Join when required, edit SQL code to enforce certain report behaviour and some minor inconsistent functionality behaviour.
Any raised issues are handled well by our local AU support, however, the US Canvas development team are rarely able to provide long-term solutions.
As of 1/5/2017, I can't endorse Canvas as a complete or entirely functional product.

Training:
If you are moving from a system like JobAdder where the entire concept is around making the process as simple as possible and are making more fields mandatory, you'll need more than the basic BullHorn supplied training for your users to ensure the transition is smooth.

Data Display:
Some overarching data is unavailable in any form, such as "Last Contacted".
You can find "Last Note Added" and "Last Edited", however, neither of these take into consideration the Outlook Email integration they have in place. Which makes it difficult to determine the last time a contact was actually contacted in any way.
The solutions around this are poor.

Alissa

Bullhorn Review

Revisado el 1/3/2017

I do not use Bullhorn too much but am a big user of Bullhorn Back Office. I am logged in everyday and have utilized almost every functionality available. My biggest issue with this system is the small quirks and glitches. We recently had an issue with employees creating a copy of their timesheet and using PTO that caused the time to not calculate correctly. There was no solution or correction at the time. This is the perfect example of a weird glitch in the system that can be troublesome. Other than those small things, I am very happy with the functionality of Back Office specifically. The ease of use for one system to hold our timesheets, payables, commissions and invoicing makes my job a lot easier as the Accountant and Payroll Manager.

Puntos a favor

As noted above in my review, the biggest pro is the ability of the system to hold multiple functionalities for our company.

Desventajas

As noted in my review, the biggest con is the small glitches/quirks that the system has. It seems in every functionality I could name some sort of glitch that I have experienced.

Brian
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

Revisado el 15/8/2017

This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

Desventajas

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

erik

BH User since 4 years

Revisado el 30/9/2017

never try to get things fixed
dont expect customer friendly behavior
be prepared to get ripped by...

never try to get things fixed
dont expect customer friendly behavior
be prepared to get ripped by the license model

nice UI
was working ok before the new release "novo"
easy to use
easy to admin and customise
integration in outlook was working (before novo), since novo it does no longer work

Desventajas

• no real workflow function
• full of bugs since novo (the new release)
• tickets take for ever to get solved
• basically, zero SLA commitments, you pay, they do what and when they want
• zero sales coverage
• no ability to test new products (apart of on power point)

• license model is absurd, you can only increase number of users, you can never reduce number of users

• typical corporate BS, zero ownership, even on VP level, zero customer centric thinking

mobile version is not proper working

BI and reporting is siple in existing (stoneage)

matching never worked

Courtney

The Simplicity of Bullhorn

Revisado el 28/7/2020

I have used Bullhorn for many years and would absolutely recommend it to a staffing firm who is just getting their feet wet in the industry. It can be a great candidate database if you maintain it well.

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and perfect for a staffing/recruiting firm who is just starting out and in need of a candidate database.
I loved the Distribution List feature, where I could group similar candidates and then mass mail them within minutes.
I also appreciated having the ability to see a candidate's entire work history, submissions, interviews, and placements all in 1 page.

Desventajas

Bullhorn does not have the greatest interface. It also does not have the ability to text candidates.
If you are not active in Bullhorn, it will log you out after a few minutes and constantly require you to sign back in.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Would be lost without it...

Revisado el 25/3/2021

Puntos a favor

Bullhorn has helped us streamline considerably. It tracks everything from texts to emails by user and candidate/client.

Desventajas

There are so many features that are "so close" but not quite there yet. I do believe they will get there but it takes longer than anticipated for improvements to be implemented.