Campaign Monitor

Marketing por correo electrónico elegante y simple

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Muy bueno

Revisado el 11/11/2022

Muy buena

Puntos a favor

La nitidez ,el sonido el brillo y el color

Desventajas

Ninguna todo bien no tiene ningun inconveniemte

Brant
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

I love Campaign Monitor

Revisado el 23/7/2019

Puntos a favor

I am a web developer and their API is fantastic to use. It is easy and straightforward.

Desventajas

Some things within their GUI are hard to find and some extra logging features for developers would be handy.

Salesforce Sales Cloud y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Campaign Monitor

Watson was far too complicated and buggy

Software anterior

Watson Campaign Automation

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor

Ease of use and features
Stephenie
  • Sector: Educación superior

Best Email Marketing tool available

Revisado el 15/11/2022

I enjoy using Campaign Monitor and will continue to use it for years to come. They are constantly adding new features and updating how things function as new technologies arise.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Campaign Monitor for almost 10 years now and I love the consistent updates available and that the software is always on the edge of what is trending in email marketing. I also love that it is super user-friendly and anyone can learn how to use it with very little training. My favorite feature is the fact that it takes the guesswork out of wondering whether your email will preview on a phone or tablet. The built-in mobile device/tablet view is fantastic and I use that every time I send an email out to make sure it looks good on desktop and mobile. I also like the reporting feature that lets you see who opened your email and who didn't and other useful stats.

Desventajas

As a designer, I wish I could customize the emails a little more and that CM provided more formatting options when creating the email, but I understand it has to meet the need of the masses more than my niche market.

• Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

Revisado el 22/12/2019

There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Desventajas

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

Thomas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Creating and testing a email campaign is so efficient !

Revisado el 30/8/2022

I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can send it to my mailing lists.

Puntos a favor

Importing an email is really easy and having the preview is good too ! The assistant is a good tool, helping to improve the code / rendering of the email.

Desventajas

Mobile preview of the email doesn't see to work on my browser (Brave), looks like it's not reading my media queries.

Sender y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor

I like how fast i can create and test a campaign compared to alternative.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

Revisado el 3/3/2022

We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Puntos a favor

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Desventajas

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

• Sector: Construcción

Best Email Marketing Platform Available

Revisado el 29/6/2022

Campaign Monitor allows us to create email marketing templates, manage our subscriber lists, and send out our email communications to our customers and also analyze their interest in our content.

Puntos a favor

I have used many email marketing platforms and Campaign Monitor is above all the best and most functional. It is very easy to use and my emails look very professional.

Desventajas

There isn't anything I dislike about Campaign Monitor. It's truly the most functional email marketing software available.

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor

I have had issues with formatting emails in other email marketing platforms in the past. Campaign Monitor doesn't have those same issues so it speeds up my projects.
Robert
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Gets the Job Done

Revisado el 6/1/2020

Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

Puntos a favor

We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

Desventajas

We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Campaign Monitor Rocks

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Overall, campaign monitor is great software! It is a great tool for my team to have and use weekly. It makes communicating so much better!

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use and helpful when coming up with emails to send out. Not only do we use this for marketing but to send out mass emails to the 500+ employees. Using past templates makes a quick and easy setup to put together the emails my team sends weekly!

Desventajas

Spacing in emails can be a little weird sometimes, but that is my only complaint!

Matthieu
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Simple email software

Revisado el 21/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Ability to create list and manage contacts is ok. Tou can easily create emailings campaign and duplicate your email designs

Desventajas

Contact management is too simple, moreover on managing people who received or clicked past campaigns that forces you to create lists by hand.Mail design is also a little bit to simple and doesn't allow great creativity if you are doing this on the platform instead of importing templates

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!

Revisado el 3/12/2020

Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Puntos a favor

Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Desventajas

I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool.

I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor

It's the best point solution on the market, at its price point. And the customer service is glorious.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Excellent Email Tool for small business

Revisado el 6/5/2020

Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Desventajas

Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

Razones para elegir Campaign Monitor

Software anterior

Constant Contact

Price
Annie Guo
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty

Revisado el 16/8/2021

Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Desventajas

Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

Constant Contact y Mailchimp
Masturah
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very easy to use as a email service

Revisado el 14/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Desventajas

It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

Abbas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best email marketing and automation solution i've used so far!

Revisado el 8/10/2017

Puntos a favor

We've used other email marketing tools for different reasons over the years, but still always came back to read Campaign Monitor's excellent email marketing advice on their blogs and articles about best practices. Finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. No regrets whatsoever!

Just the amazing email editor and template manager is enough to make me leave everything else and use Campaign Monitor. The extensive segmentation tools, super clear and well-formed APIs to connect with our CRM and outstanding customer journey setup is above and beyond what i've seen from other tools in the market. Oh and their brilliant responsive all-platform templates!!

Also, when they say 'award-winning' and round the clock support / success teams, they mean it! Definitely and whole-heartedly recommended!

Desventajas

I'm nit-picking, but how Campaign Monitor counts subscribers (in order to bill us) is different from some of the other tools out there. For e.g. if the same subscriber is in two mailing lists, it counts as two for billing purposes. If you have many lists, it tends to balloon your billing subscription out a bit.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We've tried many, and this seems to lead the pack.

Revisado el 25/7/2019

Overall, the best email marketing solution my team has worked with in the last year. Fair value for money i must say too.

Puntos a favor

- Great suggestive features such as email-body formatting tips

- Nice delivery and send-out time

- Extensive scenario handling for segmentations and optional blocks

- Great responsiveness of website across multiple form factors on devices(mobile, tablet, etc)

Desventajas

- Some features and configurations can be a bit hard to figure out without a fairly technical background

- Email builder templates felt a bit restrictive in terms of styling and formatting options

Zoho Mail y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor

Well, we kind of had to try all of them, and just stuck with Campaign Mon. because it just worked!
Douglas

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

Revisado el 9/9/2016

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday.

Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor.

I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly.

When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Puntos a favor

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Desventajas

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Christina
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

"Campaign Monitor is perfect for our company"

Revisado el 20/3/2022

We've been able to increase our email marketing and communication channels thanks to the support of Campaign Monitor. With inbound leads, we were able to conduct many campaigns at the same time without having to worry about keeping track of everything in spreadsheets.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor provides a wide range of advice on email design. That it takes so little time to get here and send out a message is wonderful. It's always there for you. This is a great tool for writing and distributing email newsletters, and it's simple to use. It works perfectly with Salesforce and provides you with the finest possible outcomes. So when it comes to making a choice, I always go with Pardot over it. Email automation campaigns may be set up in a matter of minutes.

Desventajas

This program has nothing to complain about. In my opinion, alternative Pre-design templates that can be readily altered and that pique the curiosity of people should be made available. It's a fantastic tool. If there are any mistakes that can be quickly remedied, we will do so.

James
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Great for agencies

Revisado el 12/8/2019

Puntos a favor

We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

Desventajas

The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor

The agency aspect was enticing as well as the self-management process meaning we weren't paying overheads for account managers.
Asheton
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Nice Email Automation Tool

Revisado el 4/2/2020

It was a good platform for email marketing, but wasn't a CRM solution.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it was to set up email automation campaigns. We had a custom template and I thought Campaign Monitor worked pretty well with it. Organizing and segmenting our lists was also a breeze.

Desventajas

The main reason we left and switched to Hubspot was because Hubspot was an all-in-one CRM tool that connected to many of our other programs that we use.

Saad
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan...

Revisado el 27/7/2017

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

You get a:
> WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake).
> Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions.
> Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions
> User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment
> Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests
> New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

Desventajas

The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

Jon
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Campaign Monitor

Revisado el 2/10/2019

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Desventajas

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

Christopher
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

It just works !

Revisado el 30/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :)
I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive.
Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Desventajas

Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

Shilpa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A product well thought through

Revisado el 25/5/2019

I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

Puntos a favor

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list.
*You can also set up email automation with the tool.
*The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product.
* Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

Desventajas

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

Annie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use both with the email builder software and also uploading custom coded

Revisado el 16/9/2021

So perfect for managing multiple clients, multiple campaigns, and multiple brands all in one place. Easy to upload email campaigns and set to different audience lists as well as different credit cards for payment purposes.

Puntos a favor

I love that this software lets you either upload your own custom coded emails OR you can use their email builder. We manage a lot of different clients and for some, we have our own, custom programmed email campaigns, and for others, we use the builder. The builder is a lot more customizable than one might think. sometimes you have to get creative with how to make it look a certain way, but it can be clean, minimal, and on-brand in minutes. I also love that when you upload your own coded emails, it checks to make sure all of the files add up and will tell you if there is an error.

Desventajas

Sometimes I wish the custom builder software was even MORE customizable, but I understand that in order for it to be that easy to use, you can't make it too much more complicated with customizing.