Opiniones de Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Marketing por correo electrónico elegante y simple

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 11/11/2022

Muy buena

Muy buena

Puntos a favor

La nitidez ,el sonido el brillo y el color

Desventajas

Ninguna todo bien no tiene ningun inconveniemte

Masturah
Masturah
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very easy to use as a email service

Revisado el 14/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Desventajas

It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

James
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Great for agencies

Revisado el 12/8/2019

Puntos a favor

We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

Desventajas

The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor by Marigold

The agency aspect was enticing as well as the self-management process meaning we weren't paying overheads for account managers.
Desirae
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Revisado el 25/7/2018

If you are a few mailings a month to a few lists or segments of contacts, then this should work fine for you. If you have thousands of contacts that you need to reach in marketing campaigns several times a week with contact options to opt out of one or more segments while still being a part of the master list, look elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

Some pros for this app are the price point, campaign statistics reporting and integration with Salesforce.

Desventajas

This app appears to be geared towards smaller organizations that do not have a technical staff on board to manage the marketing. It has been so watered down to be user friendly that it not very robust or customizable. It does have a Salesforce connector to track some campaign data in Salesforce. The volume of data that often gets tracked, while important to companies, eats up Salesforce data storage very quickly. If you are not careful with how you manage lists and segments, costs can quickly creep up and become overwhelming.

Jon
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Revisado el 2/10/2019

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Desventajas

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

• Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Creating and testing a email campaign is so efficient !

Revisado el 30/8/2022

I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can send it to my mailing lists.

Puntos a favor

Importing an email is really easy and having the preview is good too ! The assistant is a good tool, helping to improve the code / rendering of the email.

Desventajas

Mobile preview of the email doesn't see to work on my browser (Brave), looks like it's not reading my media queries.

Sender y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor by Marigold

I like how fast i can create and test a campaign compared to alternative.
Ryan
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Selling e-Mail Marketing

Revisado el 2/4/2020

Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are getting great information back on tracking for each email campaign we setup.

Puntos a favor

Not only is this platform very easy to use to create and build email newsletters and support emails it gives you the ability to white label and brand the software to sell as a service to your current clients. Adding revenue to support your sales and marketing clients through email marketing.

Desventajas

The template designer which is very easy to use and has quality templates is lacking in the customization aspect the designs are. How ever you can code and upload your own email designs.

Allison
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Revisado el 3/12/2019

We purchased Campaign Monitor to send personalized, relevant, and timely emails to our audience. Our contacts at CM worked hard to ensure that this was the right fit for us and our needs.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor has a lot of personalization options (conditional text, incorporating multiple data sources) that put you in control of your program.

Desventajas

Because we were a smaller client for CM, but had a lot of security and legal requirements, our sales process took quite a while (around six months).

Razones para elegir Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Aurea is in the process of deprecating Lyris - no additional upgrades were planned for the next two years.

Razones para cambiar a Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor had the features we needed for the best price.
Imran
Imran
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Effective Email Marketing Solution - A Review of Campaign Monitor

Revisado el 30/3/2023

Overall, I found that Campaign Monitor is a user-friendly email marketing platform that offers effective automation features, such as personalized journeys and triggered emails. However, I did find that the pricing was higher compared to other options, and I wished there were more customization options for the email templates.

Puntos a favor

I love using Campaign Monitor's drag-and-drop email builder! It's so easy to use, and I can create visually appealing emails without any coding skills. Plus, the advanced automation features are a game-changer. I can send targeted messages to my subscribers based on their behavior, improving engagement and conversion rates. It's like having a personal assistant for my email campaigns!

Desventajas

I find that Campaign Monitor's pricing can be a bit high compared to other email marketing solutions. Additionally, I wish the platform had more customization options for email templates.

ConvertKit, Klaviyo y AWeber

• Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Campaign Monitor review

Revisado el 2/8/2023

Puntos a favor

I am extremely thankful for the straightforward yet effective interface supplied by Campaign Monitor, through which we can conveniently set up custom campaigns and record performance metrics. Furthermore, the customer service provision, including the option for customized support plans, is incredibly beneficial and guarantees any difficulties can be fixed quickly.

Desventajas

Nothing. Campaign Monitor is an excellent platform for creating and managing effective email campaigns.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A must have in the toolset of any marketeer

Revisado el 26/8/2023

Puntos a favor

It is really easy to utilise, easy to setup your email (choosing from a list of high quality templates) select your recipients and send. It allows for ease of tracking and automation of emails, a must in the toolset of any marketeer.I have used this software for over 10 years and it has kept getting better and improving

Desventajas

I have not encountered any issues while using the software, which I have used for over 10 years!

Abbas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best email marketing and automation solution i've used so far!

Revisado el 8/10/2017

Puntos a favor

We've used other email marketing tools for different reasons over the years, but still always came back to read Campaign Monitor's excellent email marketing advice on their blogs and articles about best practices. Finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. No regrets whatsoever!

Just the amazing email editor and template manager is enough to make me leave everything else and use Campaign Monitor. The extensive segmentation tools, super clear and well-formed APIs to connect with our CRM and outstanding customer journey setup is above and beyond what i've seen from other tools in the market. Oh and their brilliant responsive all-platform templates!!

Also, when they say 'award-winning' and round the clock support / success teams, they mean it! Definitely and whole-heartedly recommended!

Desventajas

I'm nit-picking, but how Campaign Monitor counts subscribers (in order to bill us) is different from some of the other tools out there. For e.g. if the same subscriber is in two mailing lists, it counts as two for billing purposes. If you have many lists, it tends to balloon your billing subscription out a bit.

Christina
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

"Campaign Monitor is perfect for our company"

Revisado el 20/3/2022

We've been able to increase our email marketing and communication channels thanks to the support of Campaign Monitor. With inbound leads, we were able to conduct many campaigns at the same time without having to worry about keeping track of everything in spreadsheets.

Puntos a favor

Campaign Monitor provides a wide range of advice on email design. That it takes so little time to get here and send out a message is wonderful. It's always there for you. This is a great tool for writing and distributing email newsletters, and it's simple to use. It works perfectly with Salesforce and provides you with the finest possible outcomes. So when it comes to making a choice, I always go with Pardot over it. Email automation campaigns may be set up in a matter of minutes.

Desventajas

This program has nothing to complain about. In my opinion, alternative Pre-design templates that can be readily altered and that pique the curiosity of people should be made available. It's a fantastic tool. If there are any mistakes that can be quickly remedied, we will do so.

Saad
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan...

Revisado el 27/7/2017

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

You get a:
> WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake).
> Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions.
> Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions
> User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment
> Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests
> New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

Desventajas

The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

Annie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use both with the email builder software and also uploading custom coded

Revisado el 16/9/2021

So perfect for managing multiple clients, multiple campaigns, and multiple brands all in one place. Easy to upload email campaigns and set to different audience lists as well as different credit cards for payment purposes.

Puntos a favor

I love that this software lets you either upload your own custom coded emails OR you can use their email builder. We manage a lot of different clients and for some, we have our own, custom programmed email campaigns, and for others, we use the builder. The builder is a lot more customizable than one might think. sometimes you have to get creative with how to make it look a certain way, but it can be clean, minimal, and on-brand in minutes. I also love that when you upload your own coded emails, it checks to make sure all of the files add up and will tell you if there is an error.

Desventajas

Sometimes I wish the custom builder software was even MORE customizable, but I understand that in order for it to be that easy to use, you can't make it too much more complicated with customizing.

Gareth

Rock solid

Revisado el 5/2/2020

We use Campaign Monitor to keep track of lists on course registrations. We've had the same code running for years and have never run into issues. The API is very stable and after 5 years we haven't had any issues, no breaking changes or anything related to it. I'm very happy with the services provided.

Puntos a favor

I liked the documentation, it's nice and easy to read as well as follow. Integrating with their API was also easy, I had no issues with that and works well. The responses are great and errors that you do get are easy to understand and resolve.

Desventajas

I can't fault Campaign Monitor on anything regarding our use case, it has fulfilled our desired use cases.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Easy to use with basic functionality

Revisado el 13/1/2022

Puntos a favor

We've been using Campaign Monitor to send transactional and newsletter emails for over 7 years without any issues. Once things area set up, it's very easy to use.

Desventajas

It gets relatively expensive once your list size grows past a couple hundred thousand subscribers. Modern competitors (like Klaviyo) include the same basic functionality for similar price or cheaper, and then also include tons of additional features like abandoned shopping carts, realtime website integration for better segmentation, etc.

Alicia
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Reliable Email Marketing Tool

Revisado el 6/1/2023

Overall this is an easy-to-use campaign manager and has many tools that help you with automation. I think this is my favorite email marketing software available that I have tried.

Puntos a favor

API is easy to interact with and set up. It integrates well with WordPress, google analytics, salesforce, and Unbounce which was helpful for what I needed. It has fairly good customer service as well which makes me feel confident using the service.

Desventajas

There were some limitations and delays with the setup, which put me back a couple of days but now that it is set up it is easy to use.

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great mid-level email marketing tool

Revisado el 7/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Very easy to set up triggers and actions. You can get going in Campaign Monitor very quickly. Setting up email sequences based on complex user activities is a breeze. The live reporting feature...with a globe pinpointing exactly where the recipients of your email are opening your email...is super cool and valuable from a geo-marketing point of view. Basic personalization and transactional capabilities are decent as well.

Desventajas

The support was not the best. Hit and miss. Sometimes they answered questions/resolved issues in almost real-time...but other times it can take them up to 48 hours to get back to you.

• Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

campaign monitor for email marketing

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Managing your email marketing campaigns can be very hard if you don't have the right tools. We have alot of target mails we have to constantly engage meaningful content with, that is why we use campaign monitor to make the work more efficient. It integrates well with most CRM platforms including the one we use.

Puntos a favor

The templates helps with customisation for different kinds of customers. Its easy to use in most cases

Desventajas

Campaign monitor is on the expensive side, there are other tools that can offer similar results at less price.

Mailjet
Brendan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Campaign Monitor makes email marketing easy with it's easy to use interface and a ton of...

Revisado el 12/2/2018

The biggest benefit was that I was able to get up to speed and learn the software quickly. It wasn't overwhelming and I felt like I could build great looking emails right away.

Puntos a favor

I like that it enables you to create great looking email without any prior experience or knowledge coding or building emails. They have a drag and drop email builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful, responsive, mobile-friendly emails in an easy to use interface. Their marketing automation features are also much easier to learn than some of their competitors.

Desventajas

For advanced email marketers with coding and development knowledge, Campaign Monitor is a little too simple. It really is geared to marketers who don't have a lot of development knowledge and lacks some of the features of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud.

Tim
  • Sector: Construcción

Campaign Monitor Email Marketing Platform

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Campaign Monitor is it's ease of use. Very easy to put together emails to go out to our data base.

Desventajas

Some time we have issues with Campaign Monitor because it freezes and you have to start over. Just make sure you save alot while working on a campaign.

• Sector: Servicios financieros

Good email tool

Revisado el 29/7/2019

Puntos a favor

The import function is pretty cool. Simply paste a list into a form and it figures it out by itself.

Desventajas

The workflow is not always intuitive. More choices should be available at any given time.

Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Campaign Monitor by Marigold

ExactTarget was really horrible.
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Creativity through email; a great way to personalize an email

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I have been using Campaign Monitor to personalize my emails and it is more for my personal use. It provides me with a chance to create a customized email which showcases my creativity and my personality. The product is easy to set-up as well, it is not necessary to have an in-depth computer literacy to be able to learn and use Campaign Monitor. It is simple with an easy interface that can allow anyone to personally use this.

Desventajas

The fees associated are a little high for its features, especially when a huge batch of emails are sent, also, uploaded code does not look as great as you thought it would be before uploading it.

Dipali
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best email marketing campaign out there with its incredible features!

Revisado el 20/9/2017

The main advantage of using Campaign Monitor over other email marketing software is ease of use. It's a very well designed software that helps create, schedule and send emails to customers. I have never faced any glitches or downtime sessions with Campaign Monitor. It is easy to add tracking codes to personalize emails and the tracking reports are quite advanced. If you opt for the Premier option, you get access to all the great features along with a dedicated manager.

- Excellent tracking options
- Great user interface - one of the main reasons why I'd choose it over its competitors
- Multiple themes to choose from
- Flexible pricing options
- Great features include A/B testing, inbox previews, opportunity to grow your list and personalized emailing option