Booker

4,1 (976)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software para gestión empresarial de salones de belleza y spas.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

976 opiniones

Jerson
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Camino al Crecimiento Integral

Revisado el 11/11/2022

Puntos a favor

El ritmo con el q esta herramienta nos brinda para comercializar d una manera muy practica y logica

Desventajas

No tenemos quejas de esta hereamienta hasfa ahora nos ha resultado

Capri
Capri
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Booking appointments with a few clicks!

Revisado el 17/12/2019

Easy to use, easy to book, easy to look at past and future bookings!

Easy to use, easy to book, easy to look at past and future bookings!

Puntos a favor

Excellent for booking appointments for guests. Easy to pull up upcoming and past bookings with names and dates.

Desventajas

This is a wonderful program that hasn't failed us yet. We have our employees using this program with no issues at all.

Jasmine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Booker is great for a beauty service provider who is starting out

Revisado el 6/12/2022

I was happy with system. It helped keep my business organized

I was happy with system. It helped keep my business organized

Puntos a favor

I was happy using Booker for my business for the first few years. It had online booking, kept track of clients individual notes and offered package services that clients could buy

Desventajas

It wasn’t as advanced as other booking systems but was worth the monthly price

Charles

Are the Other Reviewers Using the same Booker as Myself: Terrible App

Revisado el 26/2/2023

I can't believe that 956 people left a review on this website and the average is 4.10! My best guess is you are only using the software as a glorified version of paper schedule book. If you are using more than just the most very basic functions of this software you would know just how bad it is. Again not boasting, but I have multiple IT related degrees and various certifications plus 25+ years experience in various IT roles. I say that to tell you that we would be spending a fortune on tech support to help us, hours on the phone with Booker and without a doubt we would have already switched to another brand of software by now. If I had the time, I would research other products and switch tomorrow. Unfortunately I wear MANY hats at this business and also have my own online marketing and analytics business, so I'm resigned to make the most of it for now. One last thing, I was told that Mindbody bought Booker to use it solely for hair salons, spa, barbers and similar types of businesses. I notice quite a few reviews on here that aren't remotely related to the Beauty industry. I can also tell you that the software still has categories like Transportation, Swimming, Soccer, Auto Repair, Floral, Electronics repair and many more when setting it and the services up.

Puntos a favor

It's hard to list any pros when there are so many cons to this App.

Desventajas

Too many issues to list. There are literally options on the App and on the web version that do not work. I mean I have literally called Booker support to discuss an option I am looking at to find out it doesn't currently work. The least they could do is remove the option to save people from wasting their time. There are options that are available that have not worked in the nearly 3 years we have been using the software. I've sent trouble tickets to support and received replies that were not even related to the question I asked. I'm not boasting, being sarcastic, etc, but I guarantee you that I know more about the Booker software than their Level 1 Techs and probably more than some Level 2 techs.

Michele

Great business partner

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Puntos a favor

I really like how Booker allows clients to schedule on line and purchase gift certificates. Most clients love the ability to schedule on line.

Desventajas

It can be difficult to maneuver around in the settings.

Alternativas consideradas

Mindbody

Razones para elegir Booker

Because booker offered on line gift certificates.

Razones para cambiar a Booker

I liked that people do not have to have an account to get in the site or to schedule a massage.
Angelica
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Enhance Your Salon's Success with Booker's Integrated Business Management Platform

Revisado el 11/6/2023

Although I did not actively work in salon management during my internship at the university in pharmaceutical product development and research, I did get the chance to learn more about Booker's features and functionality. Booker was a useful tool for improving our scheduling procedures and keeping client information as a member of a small team in charge of planning events and appointments. Smooth transactions and inventory management were made possible by the software's user-friendly interface and integrated point-of-sale system. Despite the fact that my knowledge of Booker was limited, it gave me a peek of what it might do as a whole salon management system.

Puntos a favor

A wide range of features provided by Booker simplify salon and spa operations. Its user-friendly interface makes staff organization, client administration, and appointment scheduling easier. The software's integrated point-of-sale system allows for easy inventory management and transaction processing. Automated email campaigns and loyalty programs are only two of the marketing techniques that Booker uses to draw in new customers and keep the ones it already has. The reporting and analytics tools enable data-driven decision-making and offer insightful information about business performance. Booker gives salon professionals and owners the tools they need to streamline their business operations and improve client satisfaction with the help of its configurable features and mobile app.

Desventajas

One drawback of Booker is its somewhat expensive cost, which could be problematic for independent or smaller salon businesses with tight funds. Some users could first have a steep learning curve that makes it difficult to become skilled in using all the capabilities. Although Booker provides a wide range of functions, some specialized or niche salon businesses could need more modification or integration with specialized software. There have been sporadic reports of technical issues or system slowdowns, which could affect how effectively salon operations run and how the user experience is.

Valerie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Look elsewhere for scheduling & business software

Revisado el 10/2/2023

disappointed

disappointed

Puntos a favor

can access schedule from mobile devices || clients can book appointments via web link

Desventajas

unreliable , inconsistent, lack of ownership when software not working, lack of ownership when they add services to our list that we don't offer, no report is accurate

Daniel

Great Software, Always Improving

Revisado el 8/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Booker is a great website for booking clients, and the ease of use is welcome as less time is spent booking which frees up more time to pursue more clients and to attend to current clients needs.

Desventajas

There have been some ups and downs with the software, though they do try to implement fixes as soon as they can. As with any software, or anything else, really, when one fix is applied other issues tend to crop up as things progress. Constant room for improvement.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Decent platform for business management and booking appointments!

Revisado el 22/1/2023

I found it an average platform for providing a decent appointment scheduling service to our customers.

Puntos a favor

Convenient to use and make online appointments. Integration is easy and its mobile application is also very user-friendly. Its loyalty point feature is also very useful in attracting customers.

Desventajas

Interface can be improved. Very frustrating to use due to its frequent down-time. Additional features of adding samples or images can be an added advantage.

Layleth
Layleth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic experience, the software is amazing, Its very user friendly

Revisado el 14/6/2018

The sofware helped our business in a great way, it has helped us expand our business that are great for small studios.

Puntos a favor

the system has amazing features and reports that make running your business very easy because you have inmiate access to your information and database.

Desventajas

It's a little bit hard to get the reports and see the customers previous payments and visits, but once you get the software it is easy.

Paul
Paul
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great App

Revisado el 1/10/2014

We have been using Booker for two and a half years now and we are extremely satisfied with the product. This is a full featured system that supports managing appointments, point of sale, gift card sales and the use of series or memberships. The system tracks employee pay reasonably well. It also provides a fair number of reports to help manage the business. This is so much better than having to track appointments in one place and handling payment in another system. One customer database supports the entire business.

Puntos a favor

Being one fully integrated system is fantastic. Online booking and instant gift certificates are terrific features. We also enjoy being able to define specials that can easily be applied. I have found the customer service people to be very helpful.

Desventajas

Booker still struggles with the bugs in their releases, although things have improved greatly in the last couple of releases. The product would benefit from an ad hoc reporting tool to enable customers to define their own reports.

Kristen

Decent but not great

Revisado el 24/1/2017

I like using Booker for its ease of use. It can get confusing since there are multiple ways to do the same task, though. However, with different learning styles, it is a pretty easy system to teach to people. It is very beneficial as well to allow all therapists to be able to check schedules from home. Our clients like the email and text appointment reminders. We also like the hire Frederick program. It is an easy way to market and bring back old customers or get new ones to rebook. The email they receive after their services is also beneficial for us to understand customer satisfaction and we can immediately respond to negative feedback, grow, learn and maintain customer relations. Their customer service is very good. They are always very prompt with responding to an issue.
My problems with Booker are they have a tendency to glitch often or significantly slow down the system so we have had to resort to either trying a mobile device or handwriting credit slips on occasion. We have also had issues with the online booking and how one picks a therapist which makes things confusing and doesn't always work in our favor so a lot of client education comes into play. By this, I mean that even if a client picks no therapist preference at the beginning they still must choose at the end. Or sometimes they pick a therapist and it doesn't show as a request. I am currently finding out that the credit card processing linked to their service does not have the best rates but it would be more expensive to use another processing system and have to pay Booker's fees. Finally, we have learned the hard way that if a client pays in advance and you do not block out the time slot then another client can book in that same slot.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use can be accessed remotely by all therapists, no additional cost per therapist for use, HireFrederick program

Desventajas

Online booking inconsistency with picking a therapist and it not being a request vs no preference and still having to choose a therapist. Glitchiness! Slowness! Taking payment in advance opens time slot for others to book in. Feeling stuck with their credit card processing or high fees to use another one with better rates

Respuesta de Mindbody

Thank you for using Booker Kristin. We'd love to work with you to help with any issues you're having with using the system - reach out to support@booker.com if we can help!

Thank you so much for using Booker!

Denise
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Booker has been a life changer for me and my Therapeutic Massage Practice.

Revisado el 19/8/2017

The ease and functionality for my clients to have my app on their phone for scheduling wherever they are, no matter what time of day or night it is. It's also a reminder for them to schedule when they see my app At a glance! The reminder notifications allows me to focus on servicing my clients instead of scheduling appts, and making confirmations calls every day.

Puntos a favor

I love the way Booker works directly with my web page. My clients and potential clients can book right from my web site, purchase gift certificates from the comfort of their homes or offices, and print them or email them right from their computer without having to come to my office. I am often in service with a client and don't have a lot of time to answer or return calls during my work day let alone meet people to hand deliver gift certificates. I don't have a receptionist or assistant to assist in these matters. I love the fact that I have my very own App to give to my clients so they can save ME to their phones and book on line any time of the day or night, without having to try to find me first. I'm just a click away. The best part is that after you set up your booker to work with your website, it just makes scheduling my clients appts soooo much easier. They get an email notification with Appt details and directions. Then an appt reminder 24 hrs before their Appt so they can click the confirm button, so I don't have to make confirmation calls the day before, then a text reminder notification 3 hours before their Appt which cuts down on no shows, and late cancellations. I love it!!

Desventajas

I have 2 locations and Booker does not have a place to differentiate either location. So when my clients book on line, there is no way of telling them which days I am at one location and which days I am at the other. So when they are looking at my open appts, they don't know which location they are booking for. This kind of takes my 5 star Status and brings it down to a 3 because this causes my clients much confusion when trying to book, and me soooo much stress, because what good is it if I always have to call them anyway when they are trying to schedule on line?? This defeats the whole purpose of online scheduling. This needs to be fixed and upgraded. Another thing. The mobile app is limited to its back of the house functionality. It's very easy to schedule appts, but looking up Gift Certificate numbers and entering them for payment after a client redeems them is time consuming and not user friendly. I also wish I had Email/ text Marketing built in so I could send my clients daily, weekly and monthly specials. There are days that I would love to send out a quick text telling my clients what time slots I have available. This would be soooooo easy since all of their contact info is already in the system. I would also like to see yearly reports and just imagine how great it would be if the accounting software was built right in! All in one place! Now that would make Booker the leader in the industry!

Denise -
Thank you for your review and the detail on why it's working so well for you and your clients. We'll share your feedback with the product team and if there's anything we can do to help, contact support@booker.com.

We love hearing that you've cut down on cancellations and no shows! You rock!

Brad
  • Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

I used to love Booker, but fixes and updates come slowly and customer service is terrible!

Revisado el 30/10/2017

Booker is a robust solution for online scheduling and taking payments too. In theory, Booker will save you loads of time since customers schedule and manage their own appointments. In reality, we spend too much time on the phone with Booker trying to work out quirks.

Puntos a favor

Admin backend is solid and reliable.
Lots of options to customize. Too many at times since finding just the right setting can take 15-20 minutes or require a phone call to customer service.

Desventajas

Customer front end is weak and confusing. Booker does not allow certain booking options (CF2) to be used in iFrames. This forces you to send customers to a 3rd party website (not yours) to make appointments. Fixes and feature requests come slowly if at all.
If you are interested in using Booker be sure you know what you are getting into before you commit. It is very difficult to get 100, 500, or thousands of customers to move to a new appointment system if you later decide Booker is not what you expected. Get used to what Booker looks like now and be okay with that for the long haul. Don't plan on being able to add a feature of even getting Booker to fix bugs. Booker will show you a long list of "fixes" and revision numbers of updated software. I have never known any of these updates to address a bug of concern we had with the SaaS. Customer requests are ignored and bugs are described as features. Yes, they really are! For example, in some places staff names are sorted by first name and in other places they are sorted by last name. This does make it feel like you are using different software products and will infuriate you at times.
Different interfaces all work differently. In other words, they all feel like different products. We use the admin interface, the Booker iOS app, the Booker customer app, CF1, and Facebook app. That seems like lots of great options until you realize how disjointed and different they all are. You are not merely learning one software package, you really have to learn them all.

Anna
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Booker? ARE YOU KIDDING?

Revisado el 10/4/2017

This company is a joke. They may have tried to put together a Salon software, which has some good qualities and bad, but, the company has ruined their name and a host of other businesses because of their lack of understanding how their software has a direct effect and how they manage their software on a day to day basis. They are completely horrific! We continually try to deal with the issues, (Booker being slow, or totally down on a regular basis), and we have heard every unimaginable excuse, but the only people that are having a very costly, negative impact, are the businesses that purchased this worthless product. We came to Booker primarily through the recommendation of Spa Magazine. They touted Booker as being the Best Software Company in the market and they still continue to do so. We took their recommendation strongly and pursued Booker. We were courted with full Attention and Promises when we first met. We were promised complete support and excellent service, which was also written by American Spa. We signed on with Booker and slowly problems continued to arise. We worked through them but as time progressed, it became a regular ongoing occurrence. We were told that Booker was growing too fast and that the problems would be resolved; this couldn't be further from the truth. Things progressively got worse! We have issues getting through to Booker and the slowness and down times are becoming commonplace. Our business has suffered and lost customer satisfaction and comfort in quick appointments. Our good will has been damaged and through all of this, we have tried to be tolerant and understanding. Last week the experience in our company, using Booker software, became intolerable. The software was barely running or slow, and on our busiest day, it completely shut down. We were so dependent on Booker that we had to turn away our business. We cannot continue to do business this way! We would love to know if other companies are dealing with this issue and what they are doing to keep their business from this harm. While we wait on hold and continue trying to get through to the owner of Booker, we are searching for a software that can service our needs with minimal issues. Please let us know

Dear Anna,

We take our role in your business very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements.

We'd love to discuss this further with you if you have time. We thank you for using Booker and for your feedback.

The Booker Team

Connie
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Keeping everyone on the same page

Revisado el 30/9/2019

The survey section is really helpful to hear from clients on what we can add or change to make their experience the best it can be. The flexibility of having booker app on our phone lets us have everything we need at all times.

Puntos a favor

Booker is so great. Everyone of my staff has their own logins to look at their schedules at any time. My accounting department (that is in a different building) has access to check balances....my HR department can also access it to do payroll....making it easy for us all to stay on the same page of the business. At any time my GM can look at the dash board to see where we stand any any given time of the month. The clients love it because they can make appointments on line and they love the text reminders for their appointments. As the director I want to make sure clients are happy...I get feed back from surveys that let us know if we are doing things right or if we need to improve on things. Bookers Customer service used to be a little frustrating but I feel like they have really stepped it up lately. Thanks Booker for helping us do our job in a very efficient way!

Desventajas

I wish we could add specials or notes to certain days...their really isn’t any place for that. We end up putting notes in someone’s schedule so it shows up on the day...it works but not ideal.

Amy

Please do not choose Booker

Revisado el 15/12/2016

Booker has features that real you in but the functionality is antiquated, the "exceptional" customer service is non-existant once you have signed a contract and the features promised in the demo are not all delivered. I consistently get the answer that they are sorry but that feature is not part of the package you purchased - even though my sales rep assured me that it was when I asked him about it many times. There has never been an attempt to make it right or even console me for my trouble. The conversion cost me hundreds of dollars in changes needed to my website and credit card purchasing - many of which turned out to be inaccurate information provided by Booker that still did not fix my problems.
Moreover, the software has so many layers and steps to basic operations - it is a way to labor intensive to use. As a small business, your resources can not be tied up in having to change your schedule in three different places just to schedule a client after hours or to have to manually look up each gift certificate number - it doesn't stick with the client when purchased. Come on Booker - these features have been available for years!
Booker was a really bad decision on my part and I am looking for something else to replace it with that won't cost me as much to convert. They really did me wrong- whatever you do, don't take the Clover package as this is the software I am working with. They don't tell you ahead of time that it is a different program you than what they demo to you.

Ability to create series

Desventajas

The company is not upfront or honest. The software is antiquated. It is way overpriced for what you get. Ease of use is not there - it takes multiple steps to complete simple basic tasks. Customer service is not only lacking, they are often rude and incorporate good cop/bad cop techniques to blur the fact that they do not intend to fix your problems at all.

Amy,
We're very sorry that your experience with Booker has not been optimal. We'd love to chat and help you work through these issues if possible.

Please contact support@booker.com.

Eric

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Used to be good, now stinks

Revisado el 14/1/2018

It works, but I need decent customer service.

It works, but I need decent customer service.

Puntos a favor

Booker works fairly well most of the time, but there are occasional glitches and every once in a while the system will crash, but that seems to have gotten better in time. User friendly and fairly intuitive

Desventajas

Booker's customer service has gone to waste. It used to be good. You could get someone on the phone who knew what they were doing and they'd solve your problems. A while back they started using a call center in god knows what country and they STINK! It's become impossible to get a hold of anyone who can solve problems. They don't respond to emails, or if they do, it's just an automated response that doesn't really address the issue.

Hi Eric-
We are sorry that our customer service didn't meet your expectations. We have invested a lot over the years to add more and more self serve options so that customers can get the help they need without necessarily having to speak to someone over the phone. Overall less than 20% of our customers find it necessary to call into our Customer Service team as most are finding their answers through our online help center or through Booker's intuitive design.

We do understand that some customers prefer to speak directly to someone and we continually monitor and train our Customer Service teams to provide the best support possible for when customers do find a need to speak to a live person. Again, we are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations with regards to our live agent support.

-The Booker Team

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Poor Customer Service

Revisado el 2/8/2018

Puntos a favor

It did give you a tracking method for services & products sold. It generated a monthly sales tax report

Desventajas

Booker charged us a "marketing" fee for months on end. Apparently the marketing product was not what we were sold - that is the ability to generate marketing campaigns to a specific demographics. Instead, it was an "automatic discount" offered to patients that motivated them to wait for follow up services so that they got them for a deeply discounted fee. Booker took credit for selling these services due to their discount program. In the end all they did was to sell price not quality. Quality should be what spa services are all about! If price is the final objection then it should be in the hands of the provider to decide what discount is appropriate. In order to sell more than one unit of Botox, we had to pick from an assortment of quantities of Botox to equal todays purchase. The software is not user friendly and the predefined reports are weak at best. It was not a management tool! Worse it did a horrible job of taking the place of our former hosted spa services software. When it came time to leave, they stole our data, gave us a few excel files and redacted them after a few months. I would neither recommend the product nor would I EVER purchase from this vendor again.

Tom
  • Sector: Hostelería

Gregory O - Superb Customer Service Experience

Revisado el 25/11/2016

I want to sincerely thank Booker for the excellent service provided by Gregory O, during several recent requests we made; He has gone above and beyond, even supplying me with a level of data and assistance I was previously told would not be possible to get. He did it in an extremely expeditious and efficient manner and again affirms our confidence that Booker is the leading platform in our industry. Thanks again for providing such a great business tool and we look forward to using booker for many years to come.

Puntos a favor

The "all in one nature" of the platform but also the ability to have an online store that links to our actual inventory and pricing levels in real time. The confirmation email for appointments are a great asset to in terms of revenue loss prevention and saves time for our staff, not to mention our clients love the convenience. The pre-authorization of credit cards is a great function again for loss prevention.

Desventajas

1, There have been times recently were the downtime or stability (slowness) of the platform has not been acceptable.
2, The ip lock function only works with v4 ip addresses (most ISP's are now using v6's rendering the function useless unless you pay extra for static IP's.

Respuesta de Mindbody

Tom - thank you for the great review and feedback on how we can improve Booker. I'll be sure to pass this along to our product team. Thanks! - Jason

Thelma

Do NOT get Booker

Revisado el 7/4/2017

I'm a receptionist at a spa and booker has been off and on for the last week. We've had booker for almost two years and it's been a mess. When it's working it's fine but that's only 20% of the time. Our clients honestly just pitty us when we say our computers are down because it happens at least one a week if not more. Messages will pop up at the top of the screen saying booker is investigating the slowness but then nothing comes from that. Due to this appointments don't show up on the schedule because when the system is going in and out it's unclear if the appointment is actually booked.
Inventory is also difficult with this software. We tried to use Booker once and it threw the numbers off so badly it took two months to correct it. Easy to say we will NOT make that mistake again.
They claim to have a live chat for support but now you have to create a whole new account to be able to chat. And when you try to create that new account it doesn't take you through all the steps so you never actually get to use the live chat.
I could go on for hours with complaints honestly. Bottom line, don't waist your time.
We are currently looking for another system to use.

None.

The entire system.

Thelma -
Sincere apologies for the issues you've experienced using Booker. We'll reach out or contact us at support@booker.com to discuss further.

We'd like to help you use the software to meet your needs, and are sorry about the issues you've experienced.

Amanda
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

So far - so good!

Revisado el 26/8/2016

I've worked with the Booker system for 8 months now, and I've definitely enjoyed my experiences with it. We receive near live updates whenever there is an issue with the system - instead of being left to guess, as with other Spa software systems. I've found it to be clean, well designed, aesthetically pleasing, simple to understand, and full of hidden abilities that I have found to be extremely helpful in the management of our organization. Although there are a few capabilities I wish it could offer, Booker is genius at what it does already.

- Ease of use
- Mobile application
- Partnership with Frederick
- Easy to book online
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy access to customer service (with real people!)

Desventajas

There are certain limitations to the software that I don't quite endorse, and would love to have more accessibility to customize the features inherent in the system. For instance, we would love to be able to format, on our own, the infrastructure of the Administrator, Reservationist, and Staff roles to allow for certain levels of access to information. Although we have found a way to "Macguyver" the system, we'd love for there to be a more direct system for integrating digital SOAP notes, as well as intake form and profile management by the client when they log in to book an appointment. There have been other, very slight issues, which have caused some annoyance to our clients - such as the automatic CC authorization process when opening orders, or when clients are unable to cancel upcoming appointments online at their convenience (so long as it does not violate our 24-hour policy).

Chris
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Technology for Salons that want to scale and grow

Revisado el 3/8/2017

Online Booking.
Flexibility with using Rooms vs. Employees.
Reporting.
Ability to manage all aspects of clients and employee data.

Desventajas

There's a lack of Sales Funnel Integration with Frederick i.e. There is so much data that is in Booker/Frederick, that should allow us to create customized sales funnels in order to remarket and market to our existing clients.

Frederick is limited into the emails sent, and there should be more control/flexiblity given to the owner.

Currently, i'm using Clickfunnels and other email software to close that loop to create email sales funnels as well as other sales funnels from paid traffic sources.

Digital Marketing is the future of all businesses and a crucial component of that is Sales funnels from organic traffic and paid traffic from FB ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads to enter into Sales Funnels. The power to remarket and retarget those clients from Booker/Frederick Data can really scale each business and should be in the hands of the business owner/marketer.

We have been doing that manually using Clickfunnels and Other Email Software providers.

Vanessa
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Loads of Features that others lack

Revisado el 3/8/2017

Pretty much everything

Pretty much everything

Puntos a favor

I love the loyalty points for my clients to be able to earn, I love being able to precharge and charge for no-shows as well as charge premiums for certain days of the week. And all of this happens while I focus on doing hair. I do not have to sit around and do anything but set it up. They give you a training call and help you with the features and setup. I learned it quickly but if I have a question I can simply call and speak with someone promptly.
I did have it once before and cancelled because of the price, then I came back because I found they were going to integrate with the clover mini as I already had one but it still hasn't worked out for that. I'm really waiting for that feature. Its just all around inclusive just somewhat costly.

Desventajas

Wish add-ons were visible to clients and can be set individually to desired service. Also client facing terminal is needed. Hate having to manual input charges outside of the system. I have to have 2 different merchant processors because of the issue with the clover. App works horribly for taking appointments over the phone. Deposits cannot be charged so I have to go into the browser version from my tablet.

Jaime

Booker for a Massage practice

Revisado el 24/1/2017

So overall I enjoy Booker and customer support however everything needs its tweaks. I do not like that you have to use their merchant provider and can't negotiate fees much, also lately people are able to book online with a credit card that we later on find out is declined..usually when they're a no show and our hands are tied. Customer service used to be great, now it's good and I don't always end with a resolution. Sometimes setting up codes for discounts is confusing and certain reports. On the positive side it works great for scheduling especially once you know the little tweaks in the system and it's great that it sends out emails for confirmation and reminders to the staff and guests. However, lately my staff isn't getting all notifications. This can be very problematic, I'm rebooking clients for free and not receiving payments on no shows due to the system only lately. If this were fixed I'd go back to loving the product.

Puntos a favor

Reminders and organization of multiple therapists

Desventajas

Issues with notifications, payments and codes

Respuesta de Mindbody

Thank you for your feedback Jamie. We'd love to chat with you about the issues you're describing so we can improve your experience using Booker. We'll reach out and please contact support@booker.com if you need anything.

Thank you for using Booker!