Opiniones de Klipfolio

Klipfolio

Paneles de control e informes automatizados para equipos controlados por datos

4.7/5 (123 opiniones)
Jabel R.

I would choose it again

Revisado el 4/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using klipfolio for the last year and it has helped a lot our marketing team to know the situation in each moment, compare it agains other dates, etc. Support team has always been there when we got stucked in some klip configuration or behaviour.

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of features and already built-in integrations. In general terms it's easy to use and support team will always give a hand when needed (We have pretty complex dashboards and klips with +10 datasources in different formats). In terms of features they have all that we were looking after, it is a really complete solution and it works really well. There is plenty of documentation and support available to build your desired dashboard.

Puntos en contra

If you work with large dashboards or complex klips it may be a little slow some times, but at this point I consider this more than normal. They have available services for dedicated resources if needed(Not our case). Dynamic datasources are in Beta stage. Although they usually work well enough (And again, you will have support helping in case they don't) it would be nice to have the feature finished and with all the needed interface to manage the different instances or setup the desired behaviour. Design has it's limitation too, but in general terms there is no need for much more, maybe some more user interface control elements for the klips.

Lisa W.
Traducir con Google

Positive. My questions are clarified efficiently and effectively with a robust solution provided.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 7/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

By turning data into a visual dashboard, Rooted Elm is able to support our clients in making smarter decisions about their email marketing program, identify gaps and enhance overall subscriber engagement.

Puntos a favor

My trust for Klipfolio started on day one when I was researching which dashboard solution to invest in. CEO, was the person who introduced me to the system then trained me on how to use it. Klipfolio has grown leaps and bounds since then, and the software is more sophisticated and flexible, but I still receive exceptional support when I need it.

Klipfolio Ninja Services has assisted me in advancing the dashboards I create for our clients to an entirely new level. Most often I have the vision and know how I want to parse the data -- but sometimes the right formula or a better, more straightforward way of bringing the data to life happens with one of our Klipfolio Ninja!

Recently Klipfolio has made improvements to their interface and functionality allowing it easier for a non-formula minded marketer (like myself) to use. Being the visual person that I am, I find the video library as well as the knowledge base with examples helpful and reference them often to build the visual component I need.

Puntos en contra

At times I have been challenged with file size limitations with .csv files and third-party integrations. In both instances, a workaround resolved the issue for each and I was able to upload the data into Klipfolio to build the klips and dashboards.

Martin M.
Traducir con Google

Viz tool for start-ups or marketing agencies with many integrations

Revisado el 13/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use, automatization of reports and nice visualization! Thanks them we are using our data daily.

Puntos a favor

Klipfolio is dynamic and you can start building your visualization in almost no-time. I was looking for a solution for our business overview dashboards, which is affordable and give us a possibility to start building our dashboards as soon as possible. We needed cloud/online solution without installation, which has Postgre database integration - that's we have got with Klipfolio. One more feature to mention - it's pretty good, that you have plenty of pre-built visualization and dashboards (you would appreciate that, especially if you are online marketing agency, or building dashboards for your online business using Google Analytics, Facebook, Facebook Ads or other data sources)

As I mentioned at first paragraph - we are building our business overview dashboards. Basically, dashboards for CEO and whole team how are business is doing in terms of KPI which we choose and measure over the time. Benefits - quick way from start to first viz, affordable and many pre-built viz and dashboards are main benefits which we really appreciate!

Puntos en contra

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters. I have been struggling with them for a while, but then guys at Klipfolio help me out during our onboarding call. But they are doing best to get it better with every release!

Usuario verificado

The king of dashboards

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 18/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think Klipfolio is the perfect balance of price and functionality. You can create some really cool metrics and visuals with this solution.

Puntos a favor

If you need a dashboard for your business, Klipfolio is the way to go. It's not going to break the bank and you are still going to get the features and functionality you need to create and track technical KPIs

Puntos en contra

It does take a lot of learning and practice to get the most out of it. It is much more technical than the lower end competition but that's good. That means you aren't going to outgrow it once you need more.

7.0/10
Usuario verificado
Traducir con Google

Powerful visualizations with a great support team

Revisado el 11/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Puntos a favor

My team uses highly-customized instance of Salesforce as an internal project management system. We also have several other services, such as SharePoint, Google Docs, and others, where data is stored. We found Klipfolio in our search for a dashboarding tool that would allow us to integrate all of these services into a single view for our users across the department. The visualization components are pretty flexible and can be bent to fit your needs. The support team is incredibly patient and are never slow in responding to inquiries.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve can seem a bit steep at first. While some data formulas can be easy to understand if you're familiar with some of Excel's more advanced features, there are others that are somewhat unique to Klipfolio. The documentation covers most of what you would need, and if you get stuck, the support team is very quick to respond and walk you through the solution.

James D.
Traducir con Google

LOVE the Social Media integration!

Revisado el 23/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Since much of our marketing and such is done on social media, it’s important to have integration with the most common platforms. Klipfolio does this, and also has a mobile app. To us, this is a major plus and one of the main reasons we picked the program.

Puntos a favor

The fact that Klipfolio integrates with Facebook and Twitter was really the selling point for us. You can judge just by your figures, but with how prevalent social media is in running a business, you really need to have a program that pulls data from those areas as well. The mobile app is also very handy, especially if you want to check figures while on vacation!

Puntos en contra

It took a bit to figure it out. The learning curve was pretty steep, but we managed to figure it out via trial and error. Now that we have, it’s great! It might have helped to have a good tutorial to teach you how to properly use the program. While using lots of data, sometimes it can get a bit slow, but that’s expected if you’re working with a lot of data.

Lisa T.
Traducir con Google

Great product to visualize your data from multiple sources and share across departments.

Revisado el 29/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was able to pull together all of our data across multiple sources to create powerful visualizations that all departments could understand. Showing dashboards on large screens throughout the office has really helped change and enforce the right behaviours.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to connect to multiple data sources (and just about anything else), and the many out of the box klips that can easily be edited for our own needs. The extensive resources are also very helpful when getting set up or working with a more complex data source.

Puntos en contra

Some of the easier tasks end up taking a little longer than I would like, and there are a few features that I would love for them to add (copying dashboards, etc) but it's hard to complain as they are great with customer feature requests and are constantly improving their product and incorporating them.

Anthony P.
Traducir con Google

Only positive experiences to report using the Klipfolio platform

Revisado el 6/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software has been helpful for me personally in growing my business and has enabled me to help others manage and monitor the health of their own businesses as well.

Puntos a favor

For me, the level of customization, scaleability of the platform, and top notch support make Klipfolio stand out among the other BI data visualization softwares out there.

Puntos en contra

There are some very basic design elements that can take a little longer to implement in Klipfolio that are standard in most softwares. For example, at the time of this posting, if you want to add alternate row coloring to a table there are several steps involved to accomplish this and it's not at the click of a couple buttons as you might do in Excel, for example. Not a big deal since the feature is supported but it's more a matter of convenience for a basic design task.

Fernando P.
Traducir con Google

Create dashboards with KPIs from all departments of my company and display it for everyone

Revisado el 29/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easily organize and beatifully display your KPIs. Excellent to keep your team motivated to achieve the goals.

Puntos a favor

Create beatifully customizable dashboards and easily share and display it in your office, with your colleagues and take it with you in the mobile apps. There is a lot of different graphs, tables and other views to display your KPIs and It is a great tool to share with your team and keep them motivated to achieve the goals, I had a wonderful experience with that. You can very quickly integrate with your information in several different kinds of databases or softwares, including MySQL databases, Google Sheets, Asknicely, Pipedrive and etc.

Puntos en contra

If you need to calculate something or making a complex formula to get to the right information to display can be very difficult, It is not so clear how each formula works, the articles don't explain everything you need. The support agents can help with in customer support chat but sometimes even them looks to have some trouble to find the correct answers and how to make what you want.

Philippe D.
Traducir con Google

Klipfolio is a sleek dashboard tool

Revisado el 14/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Good tool, great price and customer service second to none. This is not a battleship in the business intelligence realm, but a lighter, sleeker tool that allows a quick deployment and beautiful results.

Puntos a favor

Customer service is excellent. They have a strong online presence for immediate help and a quick support team for trickier questions. Dashboard and widget (klips) presentation are very sleek. Configuration of datasources is painless. Access Managemenent is simple and sufficient. The pricing model is very competitive. New functionalities are constantly being rolled out. This tool is alive.

Puntos en contra

For relational database users, there is a certain learning curve, as each column within a table is treated as an independent vector (unless you go through quick actions): it is easy to misalign data and get irrelevant results. Klipfolio cannot be considered as a full-fledged business intelligence tool as it does not perform 'intelligent' analysis of the data. Rather, it is a presentation tool that can display in many relevant ways, the information that it is being fed.

Emily L.
Traducir con Google

Data visualization at its best

Revisado el 5/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My team's clients enjoy seeing stats from multiple platforms all in one place rather than having to seek out information from each individual source. With all of the customizations available, our clients have tailor-made dashboards that are unique to their business and goals. We will likely be upgrading our account soon to have access to more dashboards. Thankful for the product and support that Klipfolio provides!

Puntos a favor

I love the clear, customizable visualizations that can be created from a variety of data sources. I enjoy being able to create custom data sources and klips in addition to the pre-built options to build dashboards that provide our clients with exactly the information they need.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve. The syntax for formulas and names of functions varies a little from Excel or Google Sheets, so it takes a while to get used to the differences. However, the customer service team has been wonderful at answering questions via chat and helping me achieve my desired results (and learn how to do things faster & better the next time).

Traducir con Google

Easy learning, well documented tool with nice support wich update content evrytime.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are on developing to authomatizate all reports and critical kpi wich were generated partialy manual saving more than 200 hours per month converted them to more analysis on statistics to take big decisions instead of generate those reports.
Very esasy connections to API request to take data in real time.

Puntos a favor

The hight reach and potential you can have to do almost anything in a really easy way.
We are going to authomatizate critical reports with essensial KPI for each brand we have and the reply way will be quick and easy.
As partners we have a nice solutions to adapt to our digital marketing agency in order to manage customers with.
Love those videos & tutorials to see how to do something and whats next. They really hear your necesities, just need to ask for any functionality or connection and they add on the wheel to do next.

Puntos en contra

The first two packages are kind limited for the price and early tests on building something big, but the 3rd gets you everything you really need and its what an agency need

Tyler C.

Could Not Live Without My Klipfolio Dashboards

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Insight into operations that we were otherwise ignorant to. Ability to manage workload, goals, communication much easier than pre-Klipfolio days.

Puntos a favor

The design aspect of building Klips is seamless and doesn't have a strong learning curve. Once you have the basics nailed down, you can begin to create Klips that never need to be touched again.

The best part about Klipfolio is that they listen to feedback and are constantly making changes to make the user experience easier. Anything that I found frustrating as a new user has already been addressed to be achieved in a simpler way. The investment in their product and people is evident.

Puntos en contra

The difficulty in sizing Klips to fit particular areas on a dashboard so that it fills your display screen the way you want it to could be improved, and I'm sure will be at some point. This is a VERY minor annoyance and considering the complexity of the product, is a testament to the quality of Klipfolio as a whole.

Ben W.

Easy to Build Business Dashboard Tool for Startups and Small Businesses

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 17/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a startup, you need a quick and visual way to see how fast you are growing and how well you are doing (e.g. user growth, revenue, social media engagement, web traffic etc). Klipfolio allowed us to quickly build the necessary analytics, see and report it all in one place while keeping the service affordable.

Puntos a favor

Of all the dashboard service platforms we looked at, Klipfolio was the easiest to get started and the most reasonably priced. If you are a small business or a startup that needs insights into your company growth (KPI), social media presence, and operational performance, you can quickly get there with this tool. There are a lot of sample and pre-built dashboards (like Facebook Engagement) you can simply reuse to start. There are also free online webinars and training video to quickly get you up to speed, and most impressive of all is their customer support. I was struggling to build a custom user growth dashboard from our own company data. The live chat support asks if I needed help and within 15 minutes, she built one of the growth charts to my specifications. Using her example, I was able to build the rest of the dashboard myself. I also like that the pricing is upfront and transparent, and the starter plan is reasonable for a small startup or business.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there is not much to dislike. If I have to nitpick something is to have more useful example and pre-built dashboards. For example, instead of just reproducing what Facebook Insights or Google Analytics already provides you, have dashboards that show what business questions can be answered or interesting insights can be gleaned from their data.

Hardik P.

The Best Dashboard builder out there with the best Support

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 26/8/2019

Puntos a favor

I liked the interface, and the UI/ UX. Also absolutely love the feature that allowed you to preview what parts of a function did - great for debugging. I like how Klipfolio gives you to set Dynamic variables(Fetch to Data sources Queries)

Puntos en contra

I would like if you can provide more functionality and help with using HTML Components + Populating Data. I would love if you can let users use custom images in the Indicator Logics ( Instead only using available Icons / If the user can use custom GIF/JPEG/PNG ).

Noah K.
Traducir con Google

Klipfolio gives you full access to visualize and transform your companies data on your own.

Revisado el 30/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I love the customer support. It can be very taxing to get data from a variety of sources (CRM/ERP/Digital Marketing) into one chart so you can see correlations and patterns to improve on. Klipfolio customer support is the best customer support I have received from any software, not just a data visualization tool. They are all fully capable and happy to help. I got all my org's data into an executive dashboard in under a day, and it is now used several times a day by the senior management of the company.

Puntos en contra

I think that they could do a better job of on boarding. Their documentation is great, and they are there to help every step of the way, but you have to reach out to them for that.

Traducir con Google

Unlimited Reach to get all data authomaticaly in an easy way

Revisado el 23/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Thanks to Klipfolio, we can have around 35 customers with their own authomatical dashboard to know in real time hows hes data of all the effort done during the campaings we made. This is saving a lot of time to us instead of generating manual reports.

Puntos a favor

The easiest way to connect with multiple apps by theirs API to get all data in standard formats like json and spreadsheet tables. All are well documented and the support is always there to help or improve your formulas. This tool let us raise quicker than we expected helping a lot with the partners program and certification for mutual synergy.

Puntos en contra

Seems that their publicy reach me too late because i were looking for a tool like this since around 6 years ago and founded 2 years ago.

Traducir con Google

with Klipfolio software i saved more than 300 hours and increase customers by x3. All are good.

Revisado el 7/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm saving costs and increasing customers having great results in real time, good desing, escalable for new needs. High quality software at low cost. Is easy to learn because of the documentation, webinars and support but you have to take your time to dominate it. The reach potential is awesome

Puntos a favor

The reach and freedom that Klipfolio gives to implement what ever you need & want.
They also have a partner program and certifications. The support services is very good and documentation are well explain. Easy Multi-API Conexion.

Puntos en contra

That i found it to late, their ads reach me 4 years after i need it and have to reestructurate my team. I could raise faster if i know about it althought i were looking for a tool like Klipfolio.

Matthew K.
Traducir con Google

The best dashboard service for the money.

Revisado el 14/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Custom reporting for clients that are highly customized and save me time every month.

Puntos a favor

The amount of features and how customizable everything is. Most services lock you into their pre-made elements, and, although Klipfolio offers those, my love for it comes from how much control I have over the design aspects.

Puntos en contra

Not a whole lot bad to say. At times it can be slow and take awhile for things to load, but that is more on the fact that my dashboards typically have a lot of visualizations so naturally they will take while to load.

Jordan D.
Traducir con Google

So much less than I expected

Revisado el 10/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wanted this to be the Marketing Analytics tool that ruled them all but at the end of the data I through it in the graveyard with Tableau, DashThis, and TapClicks.

Puntos a favor

Let me set the record straight. Klipfolio is an amazing tool if you refuse to use Tableau and you have a new database set up with all the data piped in. The price point is what sold me to onboard it with my current agency, sadly we chose Datorama because the API settings are limited and without a Database Administrator the tool can be somewhat useless at times.

Puntos en contra

No database to pipe in data from multiple sources. There are API connectors, but there are VERY limited. For example, Google DoubleClick's API won't let you pull 50% of the dimensions and metrics available in the reporting UI (Datorama's has around 80%, but they do a better job of implementing work arounds).

Respuesta de Klipfolio

Thanks for the honest feedback, Jordan. We're sorry you weren't able to achieve everything you'd hoped for in Klipfolio. We're not a data warehousing alternative, that's for sure.

Data prep has always been the most challenging aspect of BI. You may be interested in the new capability we have in Beta that allows you to model data and bring together multiple sources of data into building blocks that store the data points for your metrics. You can model 5 dimensions per metric by default and add more if needed. You can also pull together social media feeds that don't offer data history so you can see trends and immediately slice and dice your data by applying different visualizations and filters.

We hope you'll be back one day and in the meantime I wish you good success with the alternative solution.

Pam

4.0/10
Laura M.
Traducir con Google

Easy to build visualisations for even non-it-specialists

Revisado el 18/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Klipfolio is very easy to use. Within some minutes you can create data sources (static and dynamic) and build some nice visualizations which you can share with your colleagues! Whenever you need help, the customer support is always at your side to help and fix your issues. Greatest new benefit is Metrics and Trends, which makes visualization over certain time periods or comparisons way easier. I love how easy it is to join JSON Data sources and have nearly real time

Puntos en contra

Nothing really to complain about. An idea but no complain: would be nice to have more pricing options to choose from as we do not need so many users but more dashboards :D currently working with the 8 dashboards/8 users model but only have 3 users, would like to create 15 dashboards :D

Danny W.
Traducir con Google

Game changing tracking tool for our sales team

Revisado el 30/11/2017

Puntos a favor

With Klipfolio we were able to consolidate all relevant sales data to a single page. We were able to setup individual "Klips" to track various KPI's. On an even more granular level, having the ability to assign user viewing permissions based on role has been the icing on the cake

Puntos en contra

Honestly this is a fantastic tool, especially for the money. For the sake of giving a proper review, the one Con I would have is that it isn't the easiest tool to setup without having a strong technical background. But the cost savings compared to building your own custom dashboard, versus using Klipfolio, make this a no brainer!

Ifeoma O.

Long learning curve.

Revisado el 11/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I like how Klipfolio integrates well with complex data sources. The user interface is awesome and makes it easy to navigate around the Klipfolio dashboard very easily.
I like the help support team behind Klipfolio ,as they are always helpful and are available at every time of the day.
It offers us CSV based themes ,which enable us better visualize and modify data around the dashboard.

Puntos en contra

Klipfolio has a long learning curve .Requires a new user to really stay committed to it every minute of the day ,maybe for the first three month.However the effort is worth it.

Erik V.
Traducir con Google

It's an amazing dashboard platform that allows us to deliver many dashboard in a very short period o

Puntos a favor

The biggest pro is it's flexibility. From building custom dashboards, to adding data to their api that allows us to copy/paste and deliver many klips, datasources and entire dashboards to multiple clients at once.

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve. Getting started is really easy, but if you need more complex stuff, it takes some learning-by-doing to get the hang of it. It's like Microsoft Excel, if you need more, you need to practice.

Valtteri L.
Traducir con Google

So far Klipfolio has provided for all my data visualization needs. Very intuitive and flexible.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 21/3/2018

- Saves time
- Professional outlook with minimum effort

Puntos a favor

Biggest pro is the number of connectors. Klipfolio connects basically to every tool we use.
Almost equally important is the flexible access to data. This means Klipfolio isn't so dependent on the formatting of the raw data. When I import data for a custom klip, it's easy to select the data the way I want to and represent results in different ways.
I've been able to construct neat and comprehensive dashboards for many different data needs of a game company including marketing data, game performance data, in-game event data and company work flow.
Less is more in the design. This tool is clearly for data visualizations, so that's what you do with it. All other options in settings, team control etc. are minimalistic and simple as they should be.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, with a few weeks experience, I haven't jumped into anything that would have caused frustration.
Perhaps it could be stated that the pricing plans push even relatively small teams to go for more expensive options.