SkyPrep

Formación más inteligente y más rápida.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

149 opiniones

Osvaldo
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Buena Herramienta

Revisado el 28/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Como administrador, el sistema es muy fácil de implementar y mantener. También es muy fácil de usar tanto desde la perspectiva del administrador como del usuario. Su atención al cliente también es excelente, ya que se registran una vez al mes para brindarle actualizaciones y responder cualquier pregunta sin costo adicional.

Desventajas

El único problema que tuve fue que pregunté a mis contactos y o lo arreglaron o me dieron una solución rápidamente.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Skyprep Review

Revisado el 10/7/2020

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all.

During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them.

The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Puntos a favor

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us.

I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Desventajas

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users.

In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

Alternativas consideradas

LearnUpon y TalentLMS
Sam
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

Revisado el 9/7/2020

My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Puntos a favor

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Desventajas

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Deanna
  • Sector: Biotecnología
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Good start

Revisado el 21/2/2022

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use and to implement.

Desventajas

We have just gotten started. We have discovered some functionality is limited and some of the reporting is limited. If you assigned a group to a learning path you cannot pull a report with an overview of how the group is progressing. That's limiting to us.

Greg
  • Sector: Construcción

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Puntos a favor

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Desventajas

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Dave
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

SkyPrep LMS Review

Revisado el 30/7/2022

I have used SkyPrep with two different aviation/airline organizations in the past three years, and my experience has been outstanding throughout that time. The versatility of the system and the fast, efficient support when questions arise is priceless when operating in a fast-paced, high stress environment. As a manager and director, with training as a primary responsibility in both organizations, I would recommend SkyPrep to anyone that has a need to create, deploy, and track training across a wide organizational network.

Puntos a favor

The most appealing aspects of SkyPrep is the manner in which we were able to immediately begin using the LMS across our company once we teamed up with SkyPrep. Within 24 hours we had multiple courses uploaded and had learners completing coursework. As a company that is primarily comprised of remote employees, this platform exceeded all of our wants. Even the most skeptical within the organization have realized the value and versatility of the platform.

Desventajas

While I don't have any "cons" per say... it would be helpful if the platform had the ability to create and track training and safety audit type checklists (related to the courses in the system) that could be assigned and completed based on individual roles, performed monthly on a recurring basis, and then tracked to determine training course efficiency.

Shalayna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

Revisado el 31/7/2019

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Puntos a favor

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Desventajas

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Sara
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Very impressed!

Revisado el 10/8/2021

Extremely positive. If I ever go to another business looking for a LMS, I will definitely be bringing it with me.

Puntos a favor

This system is very easy to implement and maintain as an admin. Furthermore, it is very user friendly from an admin and user perspective. Their customer service is amazing too as they have a monthly check in where they give you information on updates and are there to answer any questions - at no extra cost.

Desventajas

The only cons I have had, I have asked my contact there about it and they were quick to fix it or create a solution.

Alternativas consideradas

TalentLMS
Lindsey

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

Revisado el 24/3/2017

We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users.

It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF.

Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier.

Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly.

I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day.

Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

Revisado el 18/7/2019

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Puntos a favor

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Desventajas

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Jack
Jack

your learning platform partner

Revisado el 19/6/2014

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude on the part of the tech people was very much we/they. "We (the tech people) know all. And wouldn't this be a great job if it weren't for all those users and customers we have to deal with." The attitude at SkyPrep is much healthier and ultimately much more constructive for everyone. If you have an idea for a feature, SkyPrep's approach is open-minded and creative. "Hmmm. Maybe that would be a good idea. And maybe it would be even better if we also did such-and-such..." I'm not saying the SkyPrep tech people don't have to prioritize and I'm not saying they can drop everything for every request you make, but they seem to think of customers as partners, as scouts for what the training market needs. So if you need more than a cookie cutter approach to a learning platform, I would make two suggestions. Number one, sign up with SkyPrep; most if not all the features you need are probably already there. Number Two, think of yourself as their partner in return by respectfully and appreciatively letting them know what you think would help them in their mission of making SkyPrep even better and better and better. And that's saying a lot.

Respuesta de SkyPrep

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Veronica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great system, great customer support, overall one of the easiest LMS to get up and running

Revisado el 28/2/2022

Overall SkyPrep is an easy tool to work with and navigate. It provides an ease of conducting training alongside a great team of customer support for any issue resolution or system enhancements.

Puntos a favor

The customer support for SkyPrep is by far the best experience I have had with any other vendor. The system itself is very intuitive and easy to understand without training. The end user and administrator view are both easy to work with.

Desventajas

The reporting feature does not provide all the data that is available in the system. There are occasional enhancements or customization that has been completed but it would be nice to have more control over the advanced reports and what data you want to include in each report.

Rhonan
  • Sector: Deportes

Simple and cost-effective LMS

Revisado el 1/8/2022

Puntos a favor

The Skyprep platform is simple and friendly to use for managers and learners. It gave our company an opportunity to present more professional and engaging content for our staff. Since we started using Skyprep in 2016 we have been able to add additional content and material for our franchisees and coaches. The Skyprep platform is continually improved and enhanced with additional functionality.

Desventajas

Whilst the platform is fantastic, it is not a one-stop shop platform for a franchising company and requires us to use a different CRM for managers and learners.

Daniel
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

Revisado el 16/7/2020

Puntos a favor

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload a wide variety of documents, videos, etc. that make it very easy to create courses. Their assessment creation system is very straightforward and easy to navigate. We love to use their analytic tools that are included with the platform. After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them!

Desventajas

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Dan
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

Revisado el 10/7/2020

Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

Puntos a favor

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Desventajas

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Sunny
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

SkyPrep

Revisado el 3/8/2022

Generally really great product and service, especially for smaller to midsize organizations. We've been using SkyPrep close to 10 years now.

Puntos a favor

Simple and easy to use interface. Can integrate SCORM content so you can import training content from external sources. Affordable price point. Responsive customer support.

Desventajas

Doesn't track progress within modules like slides, videos (precisely what time), PDFs, etc.

Anna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

Revisado el 19/5/2017

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Puntos a favor

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Desventajas

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Jesse
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

Revisado el 25/1/2021

Puntos a favor

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Desventajas

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software for training and development!

Revisado el 26/7/2022

Puntos a favor

The system is extremely user friendly. Whenever we assign courses to have employees complete, it's very rare that we hear of any issues as far as them navigating the platform.

Desventajas

The ILT section needs to be revamped for clients who utilize Microsoft Teams as means of main communication for their employees. The integration between SkyPrep and Teams constantly goes out so we are never able to use this for ILTs.

Rick
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Excellence

Revisado el 1/8/2019

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsivene...

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Puntos a favor

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Desventajas

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Dave
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación

Eastern Airlines SkyPrep review

Revisado el 4/3/2021

Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of navigation for both administrators and for learners. Also, the ability to create multiple courses within a Learning Path, create initial and recurrent timelines, run reports that allow me to drill down to whatever data I am looking for and then pull those reports for training verification is fantastic. Customer support is prompt and thorough as well, Micaela is awesome!

Desventajas

Not there yet. I have not found anything that I dislike yet...and I use SkyPrep daily.

Joe
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Love SkyPrep

Revisado el 29/3/2017

Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Desventajas

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Respuesta de SkyPrep

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to info@skyprep.com, a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Jodie
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

Sky Prep Evaluation

Revisado el 8/7/2020

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've...

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

Puntos a favor

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

Desventajas

At this time, we don't have any complaints

Angie
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

5 stars for SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Puntos a favor

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Desventajas

A technical feature while exiting an exam

Armando
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

Simple and Effective!

Revisado el 25/8/2022

Customer support is some of the best I've experienced. If you have an issue, your Customer Success Manager will immediately respond to assist you. If there is a question they cannot answer, they do not hesitate to escalate the question or request.

Puntos a favor

- Easy to use for both admins and learners
- Customer support
- Cost

Desventajas

- I wish the software included a QR code system that could display training