Opiniones de ShipStation

The Shipping Software with the Most 5-Star Reviews

4.7/5 (663 opiniones)
Brett C.
Traducir con Google

Shipping software that speeds things up

Revisado el 27/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

Puntos a favor

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

Puntos en contra

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

David k A.
Traducir con Google

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

Revisado el 15/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

Puntos a favor

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort.

I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

Puntos en contra

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Matthew J.
Traducir con Google

With ShipStation, I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 12/2/2018

Puntos a favor

• I was assigned a specific person as my customer service representative, and when I called with an issue, one of the customer rep picked up the phone and answered my question on the spot; meaning, I didn't have to dial a ton of menu options or wait on hold at all to speak with a person. She is also very responsive to emails. We tend to look at websites and applications as faceless businesses, but with ShipStation I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience.

• Integrates seamlessly with Squarespace Commerce account

• Automatically marks order fulfilled when a shipping label is printed

• Connects to printer easier than Stamps.com

Puntos en contra

• Have to load balances instead of paying for what you use as you go. I encountered this with Stamps.com as well, but it is annoying because I have to make cash flow considerations when all I need is a few extra dollars to print a label.

• Cannot edit manual orders, need to delete and re-create an order if changing quantity or amount of a product.

• I "chose" ShipStation because it was the only shipping option that would integrate with Squarespace. Most of my issues were encountered while trying to transition from Stamps.com to become familiar with the new platform. Though very similar, ShipStation INITIALLY felt like a clunkier, gaudier version of the same thing. Thankfully, they've recently made some positive design changes. However, there are still some quirky user interface aspects, including:
— animated "help/info" bubbles (which I just figured out how to hide).
— In Stamps.com, I was able to see if my thermal printer was connected (or visible to the website) before clicking "print" — which, when I click, charges the postage to my account regardless if the label actually printed. In ShipStation, I have to click "print" without knowing if the website is able to send the job to the printer. This has resulted in additional postage billed to my account because I clicked "print." I then have to wait for that amount to be refunded in my account. Though I should add, I rarely have printer connection issues with ShipStation, whereas it used to be the bane of my Stamps.com experience.
— Stamps.com also made it easy to see all the USPS shipping options and rates at a glance, while viewing an order. In ShipStation, I either have to select a service, then an option from within that service or open up a separate rate calculator. This makes it harder to find the lowest shipping fee/service or fastest method for its value when modifying individual orders.

Krzysztof H.
Traducir con Google

Not perfect but very good

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 29/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform
2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method
3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets
4)inventory tracking
many other good futures

Puntos en contra

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue )
2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform.
3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages
4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found"
5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town.
6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Ryan S.
Traducir con Google

Amazing Software, Great Support. Would Highly Recommend.

Revisado el 25/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Shipstation tracks packages, manages inventory, labels, and shipping. integrates easily with many different platforms (eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, ETC.) Ship station can also automate most client communications including eBay feedback, email marketing, messages, and much more. It's like having a custom built CRM that was specifically design for ecommerce / marketplace sellers. It's not something you HAVE to have; almost everything it does can be done manually. Trust me when I say that once you do use it,- you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

Puntos a favor

- Customer service is awesome (live chat, phone, email, etc) You're also assigned your own dedicated representative that learns your business model & account. Helpful since they will learn your account over time with you.
- It's inexpensive compared to similar software.
- This a pro AND a con (see below) but you also get a free stamps.com account with Shipstation. In reality its stamps.com that handles your USPS labels (that includes billing for shipping).
- The software just works. It does it's job and it does it extremely well.

Puntos en contra

- Don't get why PayPal isn't offered as payment source to ship labels / pay monthly fees. (I ended up just getting paypal business debit card)
- Wish they revamped the pricing structure. If your selling 500-600 avg. each month. Your being charged the same each month for someone that sells 1400-1500 products. Seems to me a pricing structure: 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 would make more sense and entice more lower volume sellers to use it.
- SS & stamps.com - The only problems I have had were due to stamps.com and not Ship station. When this happens, you have to reach out to stamps.com for support which can be like pulling teeth. This means your sometimes having to call/email 2 different companies if your having problems with something.
- No offline/desktop version of the software.

Mike M.

Expansive Shipment Management

Revisado el 9/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

There's no doubt that ShipStation is built well and has the necessary features to please companies of all sizes. We've found very few problems in our 2-3 years of utilizing the platform and it's the best solution we've found to this point. We would recommend the system to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations.

Puntos a favor

Our publishing company utilizes ShipStation to handle inventory and shipping management. The system is extremely comprehensive, offering a robust feature set covering orders, shipments, products, customers, and reports. It's easy to set up multiple stores for different aspects of the business in order to keep the silos separate, and alerts draw your eye to the areas that need attention. ShipStation can also be seamlessly integrated with various e-commerce platforms so that orders are ported directly over and into the shipment queue. Once shipped, we enjoy the tracking features that allow our team to check shipment status whenever customers have inquiries. Additionally, there's an insight section that shows how many customers interacted with a their personal tracking pages, how many shipment notifications have gone out in a given time period, and general sales trends.

Puntos en contra

The interface isn't the prettiest, but it gets the job done and doesn't suffer from glitches. Occasionally, we have a little bit of trouble locating a specific option because the system has so many features. Perhaps the organization or visibility of some areas could be improved.

Michael C.

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

Revisado el 26/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

Puntos a favor

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on.

We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes.

The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders.

Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

Puntos en contra

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality.

The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Jon P.
Traducir con Google

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

Revisado el 30/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

Puntos a favor

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

Puntos en contra

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Peter R.

Functional, reliable, affordable

Revisado el 11/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

Puntos a favor

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Puntos en contra

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.

Traducir con Google

We've tried them all, and are sticking with Shipstation

Revisado el 31/10/2017

Puntos a favor

We've been involved in ecommerce for 20 years, and have tried *all* the ship programs. Shipstation is program we recommend to most people, and the one we've been using for the past 4+ years. The entry level subscription quickly pays for itself with their access to discounted USPS rates, free tracking on many shipments, and easy side-by-side rate comparisons. And if you're an eBay or Amazon seller, this is the best and easiest.

Puntos en contra

No program is a perfect fit for everyone. The mobile app is rubbish on Android, can't create batches, can't print, can't email a PDF. So basically you can confirm orders one at a time and just leave them there until you can log in with a PC. But they have a dedicated development team, I suspect it will improve over time. Also, creating manual orders is straightforward, but a bit cumbersome. They do a great job integrating with eBay, Amazon, Woo Commerce ... but not things like Wix and Shopify (unless you have the Plus account). Again, their team is pretty responsive, so I wouldn't be surprised to see integration of these (and more) in the near future. And a few little bugs on the site (the site freezes frequently on us, we have to log out and log back in). But we don't hesitate giving Shipstation a solid thumbs up.

Samantha P.

Great Solution for a Growing Business

Revisado el 6/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

A year ago my partner and I started our ecommerce business, and a couple months ago we decided it was time to invest a system to help us automate shipping. ShipStation came recommended from another business we knew, so we used the one-month free trial to give it a try. Within a week or so of getting familiar with the interface, we knew ShipStation was a great fit for us. We were especially happy to see the entry-level tier option of $9/month, which was by far the best value we found among comparable platforms. We also love the inventory management aspect of ShipStation, which we didn't even realize was included at first! The amount of time and energy saved daily by not having to hand write labels, stop at the post office, and manually update inventory is fantastic, especially as those precious hours can be much better spent elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

-- Once you've overcome the slight learning curve (stated as a con below), the layout feels very natural and easy to navigate. Hovering beacons help provide tips throughout each screen.
-- Functionality. ShipStation is an incredibly robust platform with tons of aspects to it: multiple sales channels, customization, inventory management, shipping and tracking, customer logs, reporting, the features go on and on.
-- Love the handy calculator tool right on the main screen, which allows you to quickly calculate postage for any type of shipment.
-- Many tools to automate functions and make your work quicker and easier (e.g., setting up filters, rules, and batch actions).
-- Integrates with many, many, many other apps and tools.
-- Save money by using the discounted pricing you receive on postage through ShipStation.
-- Very thorough helpful articles in the Support Center. They also have a forum where you can submit suggestions and feature requests.

Puntos en contra

-- Interface is overwhelming at first. Would have loved to receive a short and sweet video introducing me to the main features and organization. The video I did receive upon signing up for the free trial was more of a marketing-focused pitch video, which served no purpose as I was already invested and ready to explore ShipStation.
-- The $9/month tier exists, but not readily available as an option when you’re ready to upgrade from your free trial. I had to submit a request via Live Chat to have this option provided. The lack of transparency was a bit disappointing after everything else felt so customer-oriented.

Traducir con Google

The best label mailing solution for a multi-channel ecommerce business

Revisado el 5/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A simple and affordable way to buy postage and print labels for ecommerce businesses.

Puntos a favor

Shipstation is a fantastic shipping suite for our business. We use the integrations for Shopify, eBay, and Amazon. Orders are automatically imported and we are able to simple and efficiently manage shipments for UPS and USPS. Rates are automatically displayed, invalid address warning shown, and everything can be managed from a web-based UI with remotely connected printers using Shipstation Connect. We are able to use our UPS business account with the UPS integration for our set rates. Labels and Pack Slip templates are customizable and simple to set up. Our 4x6 Brother QL1000 continuous label printer works perfectly with Shipstation and Shipstation Connect, and we use standard letter paper for pack slips.

Puntos en contra

The Shipstation android app does not work with Shipstation Connect very well in terms of printers, and there are UI issues with it. On top of that, the Shipstation web-based application does not work well on small browser screens, so it is currently almost impossible and very painstaking to print labels from a phone.

ShipStation

Revisado el 12/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I have found ShipStation extremely helpful for the kind of work I do. Especially for a smaller business. We ship out about 100-200 packages a week, and ShipStation is the perfect software to manage that.

Puntos a favor

ShipStation is very useful for small companies. I work for a small online boutique, and use ShipStation to package/ship items all over the United States, Canada, and Australia. ShipStation is user friendly and very useful for large order quantities. I find there are many useful options when shipping. For instance, it allows ability to combine orders, hold orders until a selected date, sort orders by name, date, size, etc. It is an extremely helpful software.

Puntos en contra

I have not found many flaws in this software. The only issue I have encountered with ShipStation is its inability to function well with other pages open. For instance, when I am shipping, I often have other windows/internet tabs open. ShipStation slows down substantially when I have these other windows open.

6.0/10
Peter D.
Traducir con Google

Shipstation brings all your shipping needs to one platform

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 9/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Shipstation allowed us to use one account and centralize the online order fulfillment process with one platform, to easily manage package shipments from multiple order systems and using multiple shipping accounts (USPS, FedEx, etc.).

Puntos a favor

I absoutely love using shipstation to manage multiple ecommerce platforms with the ability to fulfill orders, print labels and organize all within one platform.

Puntos en contra

As shopify has expanded, it was tough at times to manage fulfillment from multiple locations within shipstation. over time we were able to figure it out but it took some time.

Marcus D.
Traducir con Google

Changed the way we handle shipping and returns almost immediately

Revisado el 12/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Shipstation, above all, is very easy to use. The features list is really comprehensive and it works extremely well as an integral part of your online shipping program. Our needs were for a non-standard integration but their support team and API made it very easy for us to get up and running. Plus, with a 3rd party app, we seamlessly use Shipstation as an order pass-through to get orders into Quickbooks online. It's given us an ability to grow without increasing staff for mundane work!

Puntos en contra

We wish that an order wasn't tied directly to a singluar shipment. Our orders contain various products from various vendors and we'd prefer to keep a single order together and post multiple shipments to it, as opposed to needing to split and duplicate orders to ship multiple items for one reference. This and other annoyances are the most we could say negatively about Shipstation, but are not representative of a need to change in any way.

Traducir con Google

Great shipping software that could use some minor tweaks

Revisado el 16/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great value for what it costs. Allows us to bring all order shipment tracking together to improve customer experience. Email notifications and returns page are a nice plus for the customer experience.

Puntos a favor

It has a very wide partner ecosystem and allows us to bring our orders all together into one system to check shipment tracking. The UI is clean and modern. The addition of an iOS app is a big plus and lets us fulfill orders on the go.

Puntos en contra

The ability to auto-correct addresses is great, but ShipStation should highlight these orders so that I can review what was corrected to determine if the change was good. Not all auto-corrects are...correct but overall it catches more of my mistakes then if there was no auto-correct. Support could use some improvement as some issues have required multiple attempts with different agents but generally I do get my issue reolved.

Jennifer K.
Traducir con Google

EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! and much more!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 23/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Shipstation is extremely easy to use. It also has better pricing for postage than USPS itself! It even has more applications than I ever dreamed of! You can have your brand name on your postage (or anything you'd like), it also allows you to: send your customers an email -AND- choose WHEN to have it sent; like so, I learned you can have shipping tracking/delivery confirmation sent to your customer; when it is mailed (scanned at post office - and on it's way), or even sent at the moment you print it out! You can add other venue's that you sell from, integrate the sales from them & print your shipping label right from Shipstation! SO MUCH MORE, that I am still learning I can do! SHIPSTATION IS A WONDERFUL APP IN MORE WAYS THAN I CAN COUNT! ... AND IN MORE WAYS I'VE YET TO LEARN! EXCITING -AND- SIMPLY PUT - IT IS SO EASY TO USE! I'll never go back to printing shipping labels from my on-line account with USPS directly, they do NOT have all the capabilities & extra's that shipstation offers! ONLY SHIPSTATION FOR ME!

Puntos en contra

The only 'con' for me is because I don't have enough customers to warrant the monthly charge. A smaller fee for people like me (who -in a way- are paying more for postage when you add on the monthly fee with the postage). That would help me, or people like me, who can barely afford even the lowest per month for 50 postages per month because I am only printing up to 10 per entire month. It's great for bigger business' tho!

Terry J.
Traducir con Google

An absolute staple for any e-commerce business.

Revisado el 22/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

After trying just about everything else out there, Shipstation is as close to a perfect solution as you'll find. It helped me save over an hour each day, time that I was then able to spend on actually growing my business. It was a stretch to think of anything I didn't like - which speaks volumes about the software.

Puntos a favor

Integration with most major platforms and channels - it communicates back and forth between your Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc. accounts to mark orders shipped and email the customer.
Discounted shipping labels - The subscription pays for itself with how inexpensive the labels are.
Automated tracking emails - create your own template and look the part of other major e-commerce stores.

Puntos en contra

Can get a little confusing when dealing with international shipments but their support team is definitely top notch and can help you sort out the issues quickly.

Mike S.

Why use anything else?

Revisado el 17/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Absolutely amazing. It is so easy to use that I was able to easily integrate it across three warehouses plus our corporate headquarters. I had 20 different ecommerce sites across several platforms including Woocommerce, Magento 1, Shopify, Prestashop, Open Cart, Ebay and Amazon Merchant fulfilled. Setting up rules to automate our business was so simple. I can automatically have orders go to the correct warehouses based on rules by skus. We were easily able to customize marketing material for each store on invoices and shipping labels. Love you shipstation.

Puntos a favor

Besides everything? The thing I loved the MOST would be how fantastically easily it was to get up and running and integrated with every platform. I looked like a real genius. But it wasn't me, it was the simplicity of the system. Its that easy.

Puntos en contra

They had an inventory management portion of the software that I didn't quite understand how to utilize it.

Traducir con Google

Shipstation is the only company I'll trust with my shipping needs!

Revisado el 14/5/2019

Puntos a favor

• It is easily integratabtle with programs that I use for selling (big cartel)
• Their customer service is always easy to contact, and always incredibly helpful
• There are a lot of customizable options in the backend that makes shipping things of different weights & sizes incredibly easy.

I will never go to the post office again!

Puntos en contra

Literally nothing! Everything about ShipStation is great!

Andrea S.
Traducir con Google

We use ShipStation to track all of the orders that happen both on marketplaces and retail shops.

Revisado el 14/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The benefits we get from this software are the ability to assign rules to each SKU that help determine where the product will be shipped from and which carrier to use. I also like that we can sync it with Finale to automatically deducted quantity for our warehouse.

Puntos a favor

I like that we can add rules and functions to certain SKU's to decide were a part will ship from. This helps substantially so that when an order is placed certain rules pop up to show us where we want to ship a product.

Puntos en contra

I dislike the format the Product Sales report is exported in. I would prefer that there weren't any cells merging or blank rows because that messes me up with I'm trying to filter for certain things. I think it would be better to have the Store category next to the SKU in it's own separate column rather than on 1 row as a header.

Viktor G.
Traducir con Google

Wonderful platform, though could be improved with many common sense and quality of life improvements

Revisado el 15/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Daily shipping - absolutely, absolutely, crucial to my business

-Amazing bulk processing features
-Strong integration with marketplaces, passing along tracking information
-Access to great rates if not a volume shipper
-Great features for making sense of shipments

Puntos en contra

-Nonsensical separation of externally-generated shipments and platform-generated shipments. The distinction is important, though no point in limiting reporting functionality for one over the other as there is no fundamental difference
-Order-specific activity archive is very short(2 months) - hope to improve this in the future
-Many common-sense features need implementation or improvement upon, though support elects to create features based on votes and not to improve quality of life

Scott H.

Shipstation is Easy to Use

Revisado el 12/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. We love how we can see pictures of the item sold inside the customer's order information. Also good that we can change a customer's shipping address if it's incorrect. The sales charts are helpful. It's easy on the eyes. Easy for people who have basic computer skills. Their customer support has always been good. We get on the "chat" thingy and they're very helpful and easy to understand.

Puntos en contra

Hopefully the monthly price will go down some. EBay keeps trying to get us to use their shipping service because it's free, which is very tempting, but eBay's shipping service doesn't have some of the features that Shipstation has yet, so we're sticking with Shipstation.

Made My Order Fulfillment Team More Efficient

Revisado el 21/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our warehouse was 100% manual and we were shipping nearly 3000 packages a month. And with Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming, we were at risk of a huge bottleneck in our process. Shipstation automated some time-consuming processes for our warehouse staff, and made them more productive and actually HAPPIER at work because they were no longer doing the tedious stuff, and could focus more on picking and packing and getting orders out the door. We had an amazing holiday season and I give credit to Shipstation for helping us reach our sales goals.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn, we were able to teach our warehouse staff to use it in a day. It made their lives SO much easier. The shipping label auto creation was a gamechanger for us.

Puntos en contra

Does not have a barcode scan validator. We needed to make sure that our staff were being alerted when they attempted to pack the wrong product. Shipstation does not have this, so we had to use a separate software for this function.

Nichole P.
Traducir con Google

Perfect all in one ship solution

Revisado el 27/2/2019

Puntos a favor

With shipstation you have the ability to print packing slips and shipping labels at the same time. I like that they allow custom branding on emails and all printed items that go with the package. If you use a platform like shopify, they allow you sync orders plus any other sales channels like amazon. There is a small discount on shipping rates from all the main carriers (fedex, Usps, and ups) and the ability to create return labels for the same packages you’ve shipped. Shipstation has everything you need to streamline the shipping process and is great for small businesses.

Puntos en contra

I’ve noticed shipstation creates multiple customer accounts for the same customer if that customer purchased from different sales channels so it’s not that intuitive when it comes to customer identification.