TalentLMS

El LMS construido para el éxito

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

488 opiniones

Isaias
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Test Talent LMS

Revisado el 27/12/2021

resolvemos actualmente entrenamientos a distancia con clientes comerciales

Puntos a favor

Es un excelente LMS de fácil funcionamiento y adaptativo que se puede utilizar con una gran cantidad de usuarios, fácil de configurar y administrar.

Desventajas

Seria bueno poder personalizar las paginas de los cursos, asá como se puede personalizar la pagina externa que se muestra a los usuarios

360Learning y Looop

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Por costo y poca administración con usuarios externos o de dificil acceso

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

Costo, fácil administración, buena personalización

Respuesta de Epignosis

Isaias, thank you for sharing your thoughts on TalentLMS. It's great to know the platform is helping you solve distance training with your clients. Regarding customization, here are some articles that might help you achieve your goal. And if you need further help, don't doubt in reaching out to our support team! https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=customization

Michael

¡Fácil y Poderosa!

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Puntos a favor

Talent LMS es una herramienta muy fácil de implementar y poner en marcha en cualquier organización. Tiene versatilidad en distintos idiomas y diversos parámetros que permiten personalizar la experiencia de usuarios.

Desventajas

No he encontrado ningún contra en la herramienta.

Respuesta de Epignosis

Thank you for your review, Michael!

Michael S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

My experience using TalentLMS has been wonderful. It's simple to use, yet also very sophisticat...

Revisado el 6/7/2018

We host video learning content on TalentLMS and it works great for this purpose.

Puntos a favor

The design of this software is well thought out. Although TalentLMS has many sophisticated features (everything one could possibly need and more), it's designed in such a way to minimize user complexity. As an admin and instructor, I'm able to get things done quickly without much time and effort (with limited technical knowledge). The visual look and feel of an LMS is important to me. Many LMS systems look "techy" and are NOT a pleasure to use. TalentLMS is clean and elegant and provides a great experience for admins, instructors and users. I think of TalentLMS as the Apple computer of LMS systems. Another big differentiator is that TalentLMS enables instructors to create courses quickly without a painful learning curve that kills productivity. Learning content is placed into buckets called learning objects. Any kind of content hosted anywhere can be used. Making changes to courses is a snap. Also, I found the white labeling and customization of TalentLMS to be surprisingly easy. Support documentation is thorough and well written. I was able to quickly customize our learning portal without doing any HTML coding whatsoever in about 30 minutes! No help from technical experts needed. Before deciding on TalentLMS, I reviewed dozens of LMS providers (a hair-pulling experience) and found most to be very expensive, complex, lack-luster on feature and visual appeal. I just don't have the patience or the time to deal with those handicaps! We are very glad to have discovered TalentLMS.

Desventajas

After about a year, I haven't encountered any problems using TalentLMS. Of course, there's always room for improvement on the way to perfection. There appears to be a little overlap in the learning objects - Content, Web content and videos are really just "content". However, this could be by design. Maybe there should be a universal content object that accommodates all content types. The only videos accepted for the "Video" object are YouTube. However, we use another video hosting platform to protect our content from download, among other reasons. However, this is not a real problem because we just embed our videos using the content learning object, which looks sort of like a WordPress content box. Just copy the embed code from the video provider and paste into the content box. That's it; works great. The only other thing I can think of is that the default HTML video player could use a few more control bar options such as view quality selection and a way to set download video or disallow download video. However, this is not a problem for us because we use embed video codes from our video hosting provider and therefore the provider's video player is used instead of the default HTML player. We control the features of this video player on the video hosting side.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Michael, cheers! Thank you very much for the positive review and the comprehensive feedback. We're thrilled that you've found TalentLMS to be the most affordable, easy-to-use, feature-rich, and 'well thought out' solution out of every other you've tried. Your suggestions are equally appreciated, so please feel free to visit our knowledge base and add them to the ideas section. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Lorraine

My TalentLMS Experience

Revisado el 14/12/2021

From my very first encounter with the TalentLMS team, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and fantastic customer service! Every question was answered promptly with care and knowledge.

Working in TalentLMS is a dream experience in that there are so many online learning resources available. It is so easy and quick to get up and running with it – most intuitive LMS I’ve come across so far. If the answer isn’t online, then a quick email to my customer representative returns a very quick response, and if it is a technical question in nature, it is forwarded to the TalentLMS Technical Support team ASAP for a speedy turnaround time.

In my opinion, we couldn’t possibly be happier with any alternative LMS.

Puntos a favor

If I had to select three main reasons why I recommend TalentLMS, they would be: 1) exemplary customer service, 2) intuitive and fun application to work in, which integrated seamlessly with our existing business processes 3) abundance of online resources to leverage from.

Desventajas

If I had to select three areas that are not my favourite, I would select 1) it would be so much more beneficial to my creative side if I learned more HTML (you don’t need it, as it has a great editor, but I like to add a little extra sometimes than the editor offers – so I dive into the source code and keep my finger’s crossed :) – but at least I can do that! 2) sometimes there seems to be a minor delay in the group enrollment processes and I cheat and click a convenient button to hurry it along if I need to 3) we have implemented single sign-on and when I want to test a learner’s view rather then my super admin view, I have to log out of all my SSO systems before I can simulate the learner to see their view, so if I could come up with an easier way to be a test user, that might be nice (maybe more experimenting with cache clearing and browser incognito mode might help).

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Lorraine, what an insightful review! Thank you so much for sharing yours thoughts and experience with us. It is very interesting and as we strive to improve TalentLMS, your comments really help us. You can be sure that we have passed them on to our developers team and they will look into it. We also love hearing that after thoroughly searching for the best possible LMS to fit your needs, it was TalentLMS that you chose! Thanks!

Maria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Very disappointmented

Revisado el 21/10/2021

Since I was seeing great reviews, and was very happy with the usability of the platform when trining it, I dived in, with a client. I have to say that we've lost a ton of time fixing basic issues. We are locked in this LMS for now but I don't think I can ever recommend it again before there are major changes. The pricing was very appealing for not profit organizations but the time we spent fixing issues would have make buying a solid LMS worth. It's really ok if you need to only use external content, but I'd advise not to build anything in Talent.

Puntos a favor

I did like the look and feel of the user side landing page and course layout. For now, we are missing some data for gamification but otherwise the reports seems to work pretty well.

Desventajas

The editor is terrible. Not only the capacities are very limited ( example: you can't select a font size), the alignment are dysfunctional , there would be random cut and line jump in all the sentences, the layout would constantly be broken in the editor, but also in the quiz editor. That's the main problem but we had many more that couldn't be solved, so we used external tools. There is no way for a instructor to know if an email has been answered by other instructors unless it becomes a group message, which make collaborative work difficult. It's not possible to plan a release date for course content, only an amount out time between classes and it makes dealing with groups very difficult.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Maria, thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear TalentLMS doesn't fit your needs. We know that finding an LMS to suit all your needs is a tricky process, and this is one of the reasons why TalentLMS offers a forever free plan: to make sure that you will pay for something you really need when you decide to upgrade. Regarding the editor, know that our developers team is working on improving it to make it more robust!

Bridget
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Talent LMS

Revisado el 19/10/2022

This is a cost concious effective solution that has so many of the bells and whistles of other software for a lot less money.

Puntos a favor

The flexibility to create groups and branches - even set up training for profit and outside use without interfering with our internal use, is so easy and intuitive. It works well with our BizLibrary content and is easy to upload and create courses, automations and notices. It has a vast array of runnable reports for anything you could need. The dashboards are easy to use and the catalogs have different viewing options.

Desventajas

I can't use AICC files and they're pretty common with external content builders.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Thank you for your kind review, Bridget. We're glad to read you find TalentLMS to be flexible and intuitive. We also love hearing how easy it was for your to upload your content onto TalentLMS.

Michael
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Service, Great Value - Perfect LMS

Revisado el 13/12/2021

We are able to provide short, customized and basic courses that are easily consumed to our staff... we can make custom assignments and automated learning tracks that lower our administrative burden and allow us to track progress and gather relevant feedback. We have many internal questions to answer, however TLMS has given us the flexibilty to address long-term learning and development needs! The support is really outstanding and they are all very responsive... a great partnership!!

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to create courses and also clones and reuse various units of the courses. Reporting is super easy and effective. The automation and notification features work very well for us and many options to accommodate our needs. The Talent Library is also very helpful for the off-the-shelf content that we need, we don't have to shop around b/c it's all right there!

Desventajas

There are times when search for users, courses, or other gets a little complicated only b/c once you click on an item or make a change, the search results are reset. Perhaps there's a way to do this better I don't know, but I mention the critiques and the team at TLMS takes note and passes on to the development team.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

You seem to have become a true master at creating and managing courses, Michael! We are super happy to read that you find it easy to use TalentLMS and love hearing about your experience! As per your feedback, you are right, our team heard you and the message was passed on to the development team.

Sophie
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very easy and nicely designed LMS with great helpdesk

Revisado el 2/12/2021

TalentLMS allows us to offer a growing range of interactive online courses, with a beautiful design, to various types of organisations, and engage them to keep learning through certifications and gamification. TalentLMS is versatile, very easy to use, which enables us to spend time on course creation, and not on administration, and yet reasonably priced for a SME like a+b=3.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to implement and create courses quickly, very nice design, dashboard and stats are great, Helpdesk very responsive and helpful, super useful to have free account for unlimited time to be able to test the LMS features in and out, reasonable pricing, active users pricing

Desventajas

Non-linear course path (scenario) not possible.

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Moodle administration was too heavy, updates were not stable (sometimes something which worked did not work any longer), not-cloud based.

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

Ease of use, ability to test TalentLMS with all features for free for unlimited time, ability to import SCORM, create tests and assignments, certifications, and branches. It was the only LMS that ticked all our needs, including reasonable price.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Sophie thank you for sharing your experience on TalentLMS. It is fantastic hearing that using the platform allows you to offer an ever growing range of interactive and engaging courses to your learners. Of course, knowing that you were able to implement that easily is the cherry on top!

Sandra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and very reliable

Revisado el 15/12/2020

I'm very satisfied with this product. Thanks to TalentLMS, I can successfully offer my products to a large number of customers.

Puntos a favor

I've been using TalentLMS since 2019.
The software is easy to use , has all necessary features and works stable and reliable.
There is an extensive product documentation available and a very fast support team is answering individual questions. There have been two webinars with helpful tips in the last 2 months.
An app is available so that user can learn offline.
Last update now enables more user-specific adjustments (Homepage).

Desventajas

The offline app does not show exactly what is in the online LMS.
There are few individual structuring options.

iSpring Suite

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

LMS was not working properly.

WordPress

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

TalentLMS has more functionality, is less expensive, very stable, easy to use, has an offline app.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Sandra, we are so happy to read that our support team have exceeded your expectations and that thanks to TalentLMS you can offer your products to your customers!!

Ron
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Fantastic LMS for the Price

Revisado el 9/12/2020

Overall, I give this LMS five stars. You won't find this many features in an LMS at this price. Trust me, I've tried. TalentLMS support is great too. They are very responsive.

Puntos a favor

TalentLMS provides an abundance of customization options, right down to a customized landing page. The automation and notifications are a big plus and are not usually found at this price point. We were even able to set up a custom domain. I was able to migrate over fifty video courses and tests from our previous LMS within a couple weeks, by myself! TalentLMS has three times the features of our previous LMS for a far more reasonable price. I've been in high tech management for thirty years and this was one of the best decisions I've made.

Desventajas

The key feature that we're waiting for is the ability to issue a certificate after the completion of a group of courses. We got around this by issuing points for courses completed. When the points hit a certain level, an admin is notified and they manually issue the certificate. Not ideal but our training volume is low enough that this work around is manageable.

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Mindflash kept raising their prices and the feature set wasn't very good. We're a small shop and there wasn't sufficient value for the money.

Trakstar Learn

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

TalentLMS just has better features for the price. We don't charge for our training. We provide it to customers and partners for free. Some of the other LMS tools had cool features but, the pricing was way to high for the value.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Thanks for your review and valued feedback, Ron! Hearing that choosing TalentLMS has been one of the best decisions you've made in a 30 year career is a nice reminder of why we do what we do here at TalentLMS. Our team is always working to improve the TalentLMS experience, so please do reach out to our support team with any feedback you may have in the future. Cheers!

Marco
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Flexible starting solution for e-learning implementation

Revisado el 11/6/2020

We just started with the free trial with this LMS to implement an e-learning project in our organization. We found in TalentLMS the most affordable option for the first stage of the project (100 users or less).

Puntos a favor

- Flexible and accessible pricing model
- Intuitive and clean administrative menu
- Ideal for small-medium organization
- SCORM standard supported

Desventajas

- Newer and less popular than other platforms
- Support to foreign languages support can be extended

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Docebo price model is not so flexible (300 user as minimum billing option).

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Hi Marco, we're happy to hear that you've selected TalentLMS as your new LMS. As your training needs grow, you'll find that TalentLMS can grow with you based on the flexible pricing model. If you need any support with the software along the way, our support team is always on-hand to help!

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Simple and Powerful LMS Application.

Revisado el 24/12/2022

Loved using TalentLMS, it contains almost all the features which are needed to create a structured learning course. This tool have helped me create and manage trainings for new employees for compliance and onboardings as well as keeping track of it.

Puntos a favor

1.User experience is very attractive and engaging.2.Quick customer service for any issues3.Allows you to easily build and manage training courses4.Feature filled application and easy to use5.Support for both Android and IOS, makes trainings easily accessible.

Desventajas

1. More designs and custom themes can be added 2. Notification feature can be improved3. Live trainings can made more robust

Beth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Highly recommended LMS for small business

Revisado el 17/9/2019

Highly positive experience from set-up though daily user experience.

Puntos a favor

Price is very reasonable and customer service is outstanding. Our team was able to set-up and launch the platform in just a few weeks.

Desventajas

It lacks some customization features, but is very easy to set-up and can do nearly everything we need it to do.

Accord LMS

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Poor customer service and too expensive for a smaller business.

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

User interface was the best and the price was very reasonable.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Glad to hear that setting up and working with TalentLMS has been nice and easy, Beth! Should you ever have any feedback on ways we can improve, our support team would love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Rachel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product, great customer service

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Ease of use.
Customer service
Price
Help database

Desventajas

Our use case is unique and the use of branches is important at times. I do wish some of the admin functionality was available for branches like it is in the administrator side (such as mass uploads, etc).

Litmos

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Ease of use, ability to customize layout, accommodations to our use case

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

It accommodated all of our needs.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your TalentLMS experience and that you're able to tailor the platform to your unique use case, Rachel! You may find some workarounds by setting yourself up as a Super Admin, if you need any help with this just reach out to our support team!

Aaron
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Great, Simple, LMS!

Revisado el 26/9/2019

Puntos a favor

Most LMS systems are difficult to navigate and confusing to use. TalentLMS has been incredibly simple to use and we were able to get set up, content uploaded, and users assigned within one day! We're extremely happy with the service thus far.

Desventajas

We would like to see better control of user notifications and more fine-grained reporting.

Skillsoft

Razones para elegir TalentLMS

Moodle was affordable but did not support our media upload needs and was too complicated to use.

Razones para cambiar a TalentLMS

Pricing and features presented on the website.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Hi Aaron, thanks for the great feedback! Creating a platform that our customers love using is our number one priority and it's great to hear that you're using TalentLMS with speed and ease. Our support team would love to hear from you if you identify any room for improvement as you go!

Angie
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 31/10/2020

Absolutely a pleasure! I only converted my business over so that I could remain operating in response to the health and safety concerns related to COVID 19. I was absolutely terrified by converting my business over and was not sure how this would work. It has been a business saver! I am not a technical person the support available has been the best.

Puntos a favor

The absolute best customer service- most answers can be found in the help search, however all questions I have had sent via email have either been answered the same day or at the very latest the next day.
Quick tracking of what training each "user"- my care providers have completed, documentation, and verification of each of their training, ensuring quality assurance.
Training- the ease of creating specific training for each of my careproviders- the ease in creating courses with the flexibility to easily switch from either uploaded video training/ to uploaded documents/ powerpoints- endless possibility to help in the creation of course training.
Branch/ group trainings- an excellent feature for a business like mine that supports numerous clients from different agencies this allows you to share course trainings specific to each agency (branch) and each department (groups)

Desventajas

I want to be able to have my care providers to repeat their course training annually. The only option available is to either reset their original progress (deletes it) or create all-new courses (clone). I wish there were a way to reassign the course annually.
Electronic signature option- there is no option to integrate/ add on- electronic signature to the test. For quality assurance and compliance, I would love that as add on to the tests.
Mobile App- is very limited in features, for both user and administrator, which defeats the whole purpose of the mobile ease. The inability to add any content, including a video with the mobile app, is a real bummer.
I wish the administrator had the ability to add in a mouse hover or hover infobox- the site is easy to use; however, there are areas this would be greatly beneficial for a new user.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Angie, we're so pleased to hear that TalentLMS has enabled you to quickly and easily pivot to training your care providers remotely! Thanks for your feedback which we've shared with our team.

Chris
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Scalable from Free to Enterprise with support at every step

Revisado el 9/12/2020

We have only been TalentLMS customer’s for a short time but the personal support is. Right from the initial system demo that convinced me and my partners that this was the eLearning platform for us. The fact that we could start for free with support and have the potential to expand to an enterprise-level solution was exactly what we were looking for. The Platform is very intuitive, the initial video tutorials and the in-platform knowledge base are all very concise and helpful. Further. the personal support from a nominated individual that gave us the demonstration has really elevated the service above my expectations. Knowing that, when i hit a problem that i can’t solve, i can email and thet will have a personalised solution that works for me within 24 hours is phenomenal customer service. In less than 2 weeks we have uploaded some of our content and shared with of our partners. The feedback has been that the platform brings our content to life in a way that we simply could not have achieved on our own. We will soon be linking to the e-commerce element and hope to be processing payments early in the new year. We plan to scale very quickly and i know that with the the TalentLMS support team, the technology will not be the barrier to expanding our business. Thanks again and please keep up the excellent support.

Puntos a favor

Loved the usability and time to implement. We are content creators and within a 2 days we have uploaded our content using nearly all of the features. Love the look and feel and simplicity. The different content types keeps it fresh and interesting and keeps learners engaged. As the admin i have great visibility of who is doing what on the system and that is excellent for tracking and audit trail of the learning journey. We provide compliance training so the certification is really important and it is simple to customise your certificates to your brand and words.

Desventajas

Sorting out fonts and pasting text into the system can be a little fiddly to start with. That being said the support is excellent and it appears the system is completely customisable. Other WYSIWYG systems i have used at a similar price point simply say 'you can't do that' and you have to accept the limitations. So far, every problem i have encountered or request i have made, has been met with a custom piece of code to paste into system within 24 hours. I did not expect this level of service at $120 a month!

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Chris, thank you for your warm words of praise and encouragement for the TalentLMS support team! It's true, they do go above and beyond to provide solutions for customers, wherever possible. We'll be with you every step on the way on your business' growth journey!

Louise
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Overall it is good.

Revisado el 9/10/2020

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a LMS solution for our business. We are a product marketing consulting firm. I tried many other LMS, but eventually I chose the TalentLMS as our LMS solution. I'm going to talk about a few things I really like about it:

1. The notion of hierarchy/branches: It is really important for us, because we are have different clients/customers. They are different companies. With TalentLMS, we can set up branches for them if we want to. And for a client, within their organization, you can set up groups for them.

2. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users.

3. It is good that you can setup to automatically deactivate a account after a certain time, for example, when their subscription of your course is up.

Desventajas

It is quite a lot of work to change the signing in/ signing up page, you have to make things from scratch with HTML, CSS and Javascript. It would be nice if there are some easier way or some out of box option for that.

For Starter Plan and below, to contact support team, the only way is send them emails, there's no live chat options. It would be nice if they can do that.

Reviews and Responses_from June 2019
Reviews and Responses_from June 2019

Thanks for your review, Louise. We agree, branches are a great way to set up unique and customized learning experiences for different clients or audiences, so we're super happy to hear you're making good use of that function of TalentLMS! Our support team is always on-hand to assist you with things like customizing your sign-in page and sharing our how-to guides if you need assistance with anything as you go!
Screen reader support enabled.

Thomas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The ultimate platform for online knowledge dissemination

Revisado el 9/4/2021

Today, after more than a year of using the TalentLMS platform, I have the duty to underline its multiple advantages that it has offered us in terms of digital training of researchers and employees of some companies in the process of data collection and processing. The platform allows to create and manage efficiently multiform online courses (videogrammed, textual or oral courses). With its three interfaces (administrator, trainer and learner), courses can be set up according to the desired options and uploaded according to the objectives set over time. In addition, the TalentLMS platform has a very well-designed and sophisticated interface in terms of course presentation. TalentLMS allows, thanks to its combination with Gotomeeting or Zoom, to provide very high quality videoconferenced courses. In addition, its combination with Salesforce makes it possible to better manage its courses in online sales.

Puntos a favor

Simple, easy and very practical site to use for online training. It is more flexible and more adapted to professional training models for all categories of targets to be trained.

Desventajas

We have not yet found any shortcomings in the use of this site for creating digital courses, although the general criticism of this site is that it does not perform well in terms of customisation.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

What a great review Thomas, thank you so much! You really made our day. It is amazing to hear that you find TalentLMS flexible and easy to use thanks to its vast array of features. Knowing that you switched to TalentLMS after having tried CrossKnowledge training Learning Suite because we have advanced customisation possibility is a great reward to us!

• Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Helped us pivot to virtual training as a result of the pandemic

Revisado el 29/6/2021

We previously did the majority of our training in person. As a result of Covid, we switched everything to online learning, both synchronous (with Zoom) and asynchronous. TalentLMS easily connected with Zoom to allow us to do both, depending on the course and the people being trained. And thankfully our users have found it easy to use the platform.

Puntos a favor

TalentLMS is fairly easy for non-technical users to set up and maintain courses. In fact, I've taught many of my colleagues to do so. The process for setting up new courses is pretty straightforward and well documented. While the default process doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, there are some customizations available for those who look under the hood a bit (such as with custom CSS and Javascript).

Desventajas

In order to make the software easier for non-technical users, aspects like branding can be challenging to customize. For example, the size restrictions on the logo image are pretty hard to work with. Not only that, they aren't published anywhere (at least not that I could find). I finally contacted their support and was able to have them override the defaults so our logo would look normal. Worth nothing is that because their support is in Europe and I'm on the Pacific Coast of the U.S., it often takes 12 hours or so before I'd hear back. This made working with support take a long time when compared with other similar companies.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Thank you for your review. It is really interesting reading that TalentLMS has met all your requierments to deliver training during Covid times. Be sure that our world-class support team will always be hear to back you up, even if we are not on the same continent and if you need an extra little help, you can always check our knowledge base. https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001246253-Knowledge-Base

Mavares
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

Learning was never closer to the source

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Improve the virtual experience and learning

Puntos a favor

The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time.
Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

Desventajas

The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

• Sector: Muebles
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple but powerful LMS that offers a lot of value

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Before going to TalentLMS, our training process was all done using paper tests and big binders. Certification exams had to be individually graded by managers like a high school. This was about as time and resource inefficient a process as you can imagine. Now that we are putting our material on TalentLMS, we've been able to save time for the managers and make it easier to keep all of our staff up to date on current information and new practices. This has been a win-win all around for our organization. The managers have more time, are able to more effectively facilitate ongoing training and coaching, ensure the staff is properly trained, and monitor progress. The staff has access to more engaging ways of learning (like videos), can review it at any time, and can access additional materials that may not be "mandatory" for their own improvement.

Puntos a favor

We recently implemented TalentLMS and launched with support for our sales staff. It was extremely easy to get going and do small tests with. Because of the pricing structure, it's very easy and affordable to scale. The platform is user friendly for our staff, and because of the many import options, it's easy to get large amounts of existing training material imported very quickly. Course progress can be tracked along with user activity and lots of other items that can be reported on. Although we don't sell any courses, it does have ecommerce options. There are also options for portal security if you want to make it an internal-only platform. Because the course making and importing functionality is so simple, it is easy to give access to "instructors" even if they are not familiar with LMS software and enable them to create courses and tests. The portal can be customized to fit with your company branding as well. Other features are messaging, discussion boards, event calendars, conferences, and portal announcements. In summary, TalentLMS's pricing model makes it easy and affordable to bring your entire staff onto the platform, whether you have 50 employees or 5000, and its ease of use and importing options make getting your course catalog and user base online fast.

Desventajas

I suppose it would be nice to have more test options than multiple choice, matching, ordering, and free text, as well as more extensive UI customization, but what is there gets the job done.

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for taking time to leave us a review! We're really glad that TalentLMS has helped you cover your training needs! Your feedback helps us become better, so please make sure to keep sharing it!

Many thanks again!

Ashley
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for internal/external professional development

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Overall, TalentLMS has truly been a game changer for our program. We currently only offer external professional development for educators, but we are planning to implement internal trainings through TalentLMS in the coming months. I absolutely love the TalentLMS Library with ready-made soft-skills courses available, and I can't wait to offer these to our on-campus employees. Again, TalentLMS has made my job that much easier, and I can't thank them enough!

Puntos a favor

Automation! We moved from a system that required a lot of tedious steps. Once we switched to TalentLMS, we were able to automate almost every single step. It has saved us so much time and energy, and our participants greatly appreciate how quickly and smoothly the process runs now. Thank you for making my job that much easier, TalentLMS!

Desventajas

The biggest drawback has been the inability to have changing certification values. For instance, our program offers CEUs for teachers - they can earn CEUs through their school district's programming, then get their certificate through us with TalentLMS. However, each teacher may earn a different amount of CEUs throughout the year. As far as I know, there is a not a way to change the value on the certificate based on the credit earned (besides creating dozens of individual certificates for them to choose from). I wish there was a feature that allowed participants to enter the amount of credit earned and allow that value to be added to the certificate automatically.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Ashley, we love hearing that TalentLMS has made your life easier thanks to its automation capabilities! It is also wonderful knowing that you are enjoying the ready-made courses available on TalentLibrary! Thank you for sharing your insights with us!

Tracy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Big Bang for Your Buck

Revisado el 29/10/2019

I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

Puntos a favor

This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option.

My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure.

I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself.

The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Desventajas

Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Daniel
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Amazing customer support

Revisado el 21/10/2020

Puntos a favor

TalentLMS offers powerful possibilities that meets pretty much all of our training needs. A few years ago, we selected TalentLMS for its ease of use, not fully aware that our growth would bring additional challenges and requirements from a training and tracking perspective.

Thanks to the AMAZING team at Epignosis and their immediate, efficient and always useful support, our training departement keeps its position ahead of the curve, making it possible to add value to the rest of the organization in terms of employee development.

Desventajas

The built-in tests options are limited in diversity. As a result, we find it more convenient to integrate the tests directly in our SCORM units. The drawback is that tracking the results in exported course reports is a little less obvious.

Respuesta de Epignosis Traducir a español

We're happy to hear that using TalentLMS over the years has allowed your training team to stay ahead of the curve and add value to employee development! Thanks for your valuable feedback, which we've shared with our team.