Quicken

3,9 (411)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Reúne todas tus cuentas en un solo lugar.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

411 opiniones

Patty
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Una buena solución para las finanzas personales

Revisado el 18/5/2023

Permite importar automáticamente las transacciones tanto de cuentas bancarias como de tarjetas de crédito e incluso efectivo (cash) y mantener los registros financieros actualizados sin tener que ingresar manualmente la información. Es una herramienta de uso diario que facilita el control de los gastos y los tiempos y montos de cuentas por pagar.

Puntos a favor

Permite la administración centralizada de todas las finanzas personales: cuentas bancarias, tarjetas de crédito, inversiones, préstamos, hipotecas, entre otros, además se puede colocar una categoría para cada gasto de tal forma que a fin de mes tenemos un panorama amplio de todas las transacciones y en qué se invirtieron o gastaron.

Desventajas

Es un software de pago anual, si se deja de pagar se pierde la conexión con las cuentas de los bancos. Requiere actualizaciones periódicas por lo que puede dejar de funcionar en algunos sistemas.

• Sector: Software informático

Quicken Home & Business 2022 Review

Revisado el 25/11/2022

We use this software for the accounting of my wife's small business and financial reporting needs for select government programs. This is the best accounting software for a small business owner/sole proprietor in the market today. We have been using this program for nearly ten years.

Puntos a favor

I like the updated tax tables and current regulatory database for up-to-date tax prep tax schedules and deductions. It is easy to input transactions, categorize them, and get a running balance with ease.

Desventajas

My least favorite thing about this software is that it now requires a subscription instead of buying the program for a set price.

Nina
Nina

Quicken Rental Property Manager works some of the time

Revisado el 29/10/2019

I've been using this program for over 10 years and while it it not perfect it is better than nothing. I would like the rental part to be easier and more reliable to use. I like that you can integrate Zillow estimates and values to properties.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it integrates all my accounts and I can track rentals, home and business at the same time. Reports are fairly accurate and are very useful for accounting and tracking purposes.

Desventajas

Has bugs that I cannot figure out. Sometimes the transfers don't ever show up and the accounts get messed up. Hard to track rents in the format that is available. I can't figure out how to enter and keep all reconciled the way they want you to do it.

Peter
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

30-Year Quicken User

Revisado el 2/2/2021

Intuit is so exploitive, that I would actually consider them to be immoral and I have tried many times to move to a different product, but they make it very difficult.

Puntos a favor

Of the personal finance managers, Quicken is probably the best. Other packages at or below this cost lack a majority of their features and in order to get them, you would have to upgrade to a much more expensive package, so it is at a price sweet spot.

Desventajas

I've been using Quicken since 1992 and consider myself quite familiar with the package. The Quicken business model is and always has been exploitive and has been adding and subtracting features for years in an attempt to always have a new product to sell. Their current subscription model is no different. However, they never improve the product. There are bugs still there that have been there since the 90's. They're reports and windows do not zoom. They do not use Windows conventions, for example keystrokes. When working properly, it provides a lot of value, but it is very easy to introduce errors into the data and impossible to fix them. Their customer support is an absolute joke. It's normally a 40-minute queue to talk to an idiot and they are so propaganda driven, that they delete any negative posts or reviews from their sites and their forum. They purposely obstruct you from transferring to their competitors. I myself have had to purchase 7 versions of the program since 2000 and that's BEFORE they moved to a subscription model. Every release introduces more bugs, but they make it impossible to freeze a particular version, constantly cutting off web access and they have Upgrade Nags constantly that you can't get rid of. And they are entirely shameless about it.

Giau
Giau
  • Sector: Restaurantes
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for providing tools for budgeting, tracking expenses, and creating financial...

Revisado el 19/1/2023

Quicken is a solid personal finance software that helps us manage our finances and stay on top of our spending.

Puntos a favor

User-friendly interface: Quicken has a clean and intuitive interface that makes navigating and finding the information we need easy.Budgeting tools: Quicken includes tools for creating and tracking budgets, which help us stay on top of your finances and save money.Investment tracking: Quicken allows us to track our investments and portfolio performance, which is helpful for growing our wealth.Reports: Quicken generates various financial reports that provide valuable insights into our financial health and spending habits.Mobile app: Quicken has a mobile app that is useful for tracking expenses on the go and managing our finances.

Desventajas

Cost: Quicken can be expensive, especially if you are looking for advanced features such as bill payment and investment tracking.Limited bank integration: We've had difficulties connecting our bank accounts with Quicken, making it challenging to keep track of our spending and reconcile our accounts.Limited cloud support: Quicken is primarily a desktop software, and we prefer to access our financial information from multiple devices or locations.

Jim
Jim
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quick, get Quicken! It will pay for itself in use.

Revisado el 23/2/2022

With the financial reporting features, this will make communications of financial status easy with your full team and even a board.

Puntos a favor

Full and proven feature-rich with an easy user interface. A new user can ease into financial tracking at any level, building up for a full net worth reporting that increases with expanding use.

Desventajas

This product will pay for itself with even initial basic use. I can't find any fault with it after over 20 years of use.

Dan
Dan
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Don't bother

Revisado el 29/1/2019

Puntos a favor

It is relatively cheap, if you can find it on sale, and has a few good features for property managers including the ability to automatically send invoices. You also get all the typical features of Quicken, like the ability to track your personal finances, connect all your banks and investment accounts, download statements, etc. I've been using Quicken for years and years and it's definitely the most important program I own and need and I hate pretty much everything about it.

Desventajas

Quicken, by now, is the most bloated piece of software in the history of the world. There are dialogs and sections of this app that were likely last touched when Reagan was present. It's a crazy amalgamation of features added over time. When using the app, doing even the most basic tasks kicks off a round of screen refreshes, flashes and such. No clue why it does that, but the whole thing desperately needs an overhaul.

Phil
Phil
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Such a great software, I now teach it to my students.

Revisado el 4/9/2022

I used this software for many years, and it became such a staple in my life that I decided to introduce it into the Computer Skills class I thought young teenagers. I think Quicken is an invaluable tool that will help kids get a great jumpstart in life, and make their money work for them.

Puntos a favor

I've been using Quicken for nearly 20 years now, and having so much history within the software allows me great forecasting and predictive knowledge.

Desventajas

Updates are always terrifying.....especially when I've got 20 years or transactions in there. Back up early and often.

Andre
Andre
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Great for investment management

Revisado el 9/10/2020

Quickbooks is really the kid on the block that is easy to have clients use for budgeting and investment management.

Puntos a favor

Investment management is a challenge if you are self-managing your investment portfolio but Quicken makes this easy. Easy to make entries, Flexible reporting

Desventajas

No ticker bar or quick glance investments, 3rd party integration not that flexible, no mileage management

Beebek

Revisado el 14/2/2021

Good.

Good.

Puntos a favor

Tracking personal finances and business statements is probably the best feature in Quickens.

Desventajas

Sometimes transactions gets lost and do not show up.

Alternativas consideradas

Kashoo

Razones para cambiar a Quicken

Cost effectiveness
Nelson

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Web-based Quicken is my favorite feature for on the go

Revisado el 14/12/2023

Puntos a favor

Web-based allows me to work off an iPad or iPhone instead of carrying my laptop around when I am on the road or abroad on vacation.

Desventajas

There is little that I dislike about it.

Debbie
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Quicken from a Person who is not techie

Revisado el 31/1/2023

- Quicken can help businesses track their income and expenses, so they can identify areas where they can save money. - Quicken can help businesses track investments and generate reports to help them make informed decisions. - Quicken can help businesses keep track of their customer invoices and payments, so they can accurately manage their cash flow. - Quicken can help businesses manage their payroll and taxes, so they can stay compliant with the law. Benefits- Quicken can help businesses save time by automating mundane tasks. - Quicken can help businesses reduce costs by streamlining their accounting processes. - Quicken can help businesses make more informed decisions by providing detailed financial reports and analysis. - Quicken can help businesses stay organized and efficient by providing access to all of their financial information in one place.

Puntos a favor

- Quicken is a comprehensive financial software package that can help users manage their finances in one place. - Quicken allows users to track their income and expenses, create budgets, and manage investments. - It also provides tools to track investments and create financial reports. - Quicken makes it easy to track and categorize spending, so users can identify potential areas of savings.

Desventajas

- Quicken can be expensive, and some of its features may be too complex for beginners. - Quicken may be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with computers or accounting software. - Quicken does not integrate with other accounting software, so users must manually enter data.

Jen

• Asistencia al cliente

Great for general accounting...

Revisado el 13/2/2017

We have 65+ rental properties. I had waited to enter them into the rental property part until I worked out the kinks of the accounting part. I had issues with bank connectivity and then mobile sync was not working properly. After I got that fixed, I decided that in January I would start entering in my tenant's info. Here are my problems:
1. Most of our houses are section 8 which means 2 checks and NO, you can not just have 1 housing payment that you split into your houses and have those apply to your tenants. you HAVE TO MAKE A SEPARATE TENANT for EACH house labeled section 8 (or what ever) and house number or something to uniquely identify it. PAINFUL!!!!!!!
2. Lets say you have an invoice from Vendor A and they have invoiced you for 3 properties. You have to put the invoice on the tenant side (each invoice to each house) then when you go to pay Vendor A- it prints multiple checks. Not just one check or an option to pay several invoices for vendor A. THAT IS CRAZY!!! (For me it was going to print 10 checks to the same vendor. I then went to the banking side and made a check, tagging each property which then printed one check but the system did not enter the charges into the tenants side. So you need to do double entry. WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT?
I called customer service-super nice but spent SEVERAL hours trying to get it figured out. They ended up saying how terrible it was.
3. There are no useful reports.
Bottom Line:
I ended up going with a property management software. I interviewed Builidium, Appfolio, and a few others. Expensive but hopefully it will help me out in the long run. Anything is better than this.

Puntos a favor

easy to change the payee/category/tag

see above

melissa
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

RENEW SUBSCRIPTION REMINDER

Revisado el 5/4/2021

WAS A VERY HAPPY USER FOR 21 YEARS.....NOT NOW!! THEY SHOULD ADVERTISE IF YOU DO NOT PURCHACE THE MEMBERSHIP THEY WILL MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE SOFTWARE NOT USER FRIENDLY. IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS LIKE MINE THAT YOU DO NOT INTEND TO DOWNLOAD INFORMATION FROM ONLINE....YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER A DIFFERENT PROGRAM BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING UP YOUR SCREEN SPACE WITH ADVERTISEMENTS.

Puntos a favor

I HAVE BEEN A QUICKEN USER (MOSTLY 2004 VERSION)FOR OVER 21 YEARS. I FINALLY SAID I SHOULD UPDATE MY QUICKEN PROGRAM. THAT BEING SAID I UPDATED TO 2019 VERSION. THE PROGRAM IS WHAT I EXPECTED TILL THE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP RAN OUT THAT THEY GIVE YOU FOR PURCHACING THE PROGRAM.
I DO NOT NEED ANY DOWNLOADS FROM BANKS ETC. I ENTER ALL MY INFORMATION MANUALLY.
THEY SAY YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHACE ANY ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP IF YOU WANT TO ENTER MANUALLY.

Desventajas

THEY TAKE UP YOUR AVAILABLE SCREEN SPACE WITH A LARGE BANNER ADVERTISING TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP. SO NOW YOU CANNOT USE THE SCREEN SPACE AND SEE YOUR BALANCES AND OTHER INFORMATION EASILY. MEMBERSHIP IS $89 A YEAR. THAT IS A HEAVY COST TO PAY TO REMOVE THEIR ADVERTISEMENT FROM MY SCREEN!!!!

Thandile
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Extraordinary for following your financial status, all around incredible.

Revisado el 8/4/2021

Exceptional for getting your records all together and starting to see elevated perspective where you and your money is. I could have done without the evaporated features before my last update yet i'm adequate now. It's one of my essential applications!

Puntos a favor

It's a direct mechanical assembly to use for most business structures fit for managing trades, taking everything into account, and repeat. It is the best product (in my opinion) to follow records, adventures and business pay/expenses in all cases spot and on your work region rather than having that information simply on the web. Having the option to see each record in one spot truly permits you to all the more likely control your funds and spending plan. It's absolutely the best.

Desventajas

What I have gotten extremely astounded with is the marking in and my intuit ID. At whatever point the systems logs me out, for no good reason, whenever I log back in, it just doesn't take me to my standard page, it makes another page and new record for me. It's terrifying and it has been occurring even more once in a while. In like manner, I do feel the spending section of the application could use some work. I genuinely cherished it as a matter of first importance, however at this point it is fairly a desolation to use and have not used it since.

Luis
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Quicken has lost its way

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Quicken allows for standard management of finances and in the deluxe version has a host of features including budget management, investement management, and more.

Desventajas

The problem with Quicken in today's age is that it has passed through many corporate hands and the core problems have never been fully addressed. The system is glitchy. The connections to banks and financial institutions are sometimes inaccurate. But worst of all, the platform has changed to a subscription model where previously owning the software allowed for many years of use. After an "update" in the fall of 2017, my 2016 version stopped working. Online support stated it was a problem with the update and we needed to reinstall, but when we did we could no longer download our transactions. This was a scheming and greedy way for Quicken to try to push users into the 2018 subscription model. With that kind of treatment of it's customers, I'd recommend you go elsewhere.

Lynn
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Don't give up - it's probably worth it.

Revisado el 25/9/2020

I had used many different types of accounting software for small and large businesses. So when I wanted a software program for my own purposes, and to grow from our personal finances into a small side business, I expected to use Quickbooks because I was familiar. Someone recommended Quicken. I tried to set it up 3 times in a free trial period, but it seemed very difficult, so I let it slide. One slow day, I persevered and completed the set up. Thank goodness I did. Once the set up is complete, the functioning is so much smoother and easier than Quickbooks was for my purposes. I'm so glad I didn't give up. I am saving time and money by using Quicken now. Well worth the effort in the set up.

Puntos a favor

The functionality has impressed me. It's bill pay feature is better than I had anticipated, and it's layout and easy viewing is making it one of my new favorite accounting software programs - and I've had many. I didn't think I would want to stray from Quickbooks, but 3 months in and I am thinking I may not want to ever go back. Correction.... I am thinking I may not ever NEED to go back.

Desventajas

I was a little overwhelmed in the set up - which is why I set up my accounts in the free trial 3 times and let it sit for months. It seemed too daunting and I was scared it would be way too complex and difficult to navigate. I just didn't give it chance. Once you get past the start, it's way easier, I believe, than Quickbooks. Simpler, so it may not be for everyone, but it is for my purposes.

Tina

100% UNRELIABLE - prepare for lost data and hours of rework

Revisado el 12/6/2018

if you are considering purchasing this software, run like the wind

if you are considering purchasing this software, run like the wind

Puntos a favor

I like that I can create different accounts and it's somewhat easy to do searches and run reports for my rental expenses. I was happy with the software for about the 1st month I had it.

Desventajas

This is hands down, the most buggy software I've ever used. I use the mobile app to input receipts and then I sync with the desktop.. only I find myself on the phone with Quicken support almost every single time I use it because it won't sync to the cloud properly. Sometimes I get errors, other times, not all the receipts transfer over and they often have to reset my cloud which deletes hours worth of work i've put in. What's the best thing EVER??? Trying to find what data was deleted and starting all over again... yeah, my worst freakin fear. This software is EXACTLY my worst fear. completly 100% unreliable. I would go to a competitor in an instant if I could find an alternative and I look all the time. Maybe Neatworks.

Ruben
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Another all-time favorite agonizes in the mobile era

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Quicken needs to move faster to mobile and cloud if it really wants to survive.
100% integration...

Quicken needs to move faster to mobile and cloud if it really wants to survive.
100% integration with QuickBooks, additional security features, support for more cloud backup providers are features that should be already available but are no show.
Intuit own's Mint App is an example of how Quicken should be but, for some reason, they have decided to continue working on the same outdated software instead of relaunching.
Still, Quicken is a big respected brand in the financial software world that continues to be one of my favorites.

Puntos a favor

- A longtime runner with a big user fan base
- The very familiar interface allows old users to upgrade without a steep learning curve
- Very similar Mac and Windows version allows painless platform switch
- Supports most banks and account syncing in The US
- Does not require a monthly or annual fee

Desventajas

- The interface is beginning to look a bit outdated compared to new mobile apps available for iOS and Android
- No equivalent mobile version available
- Cloud syncing and backup is limited and not easy to setup (dropbox required)
- Version to version upgrades sometimes include little to no enough new features for the price (That's why some users are still using 5-8 years old versions)

Just works

Revisado el 26/1/2021

Works and just is what I need for my small business.

Works and just is what I need for my small business.

Puntos a favor

I have been using quickens for a very long time, it works for my needs. I run a simple company and do not use many of the features that are provided. The one feature that I do like the most is being able to download from the bank to the program to make sure I have the correct balance. However, when you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed. Just something to keep in mind. It also works for when I need to start and complete my taxes.

Desventajas

When you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed.

Business & Rental Mgmt

Revisado el 4/4/2023

Puntos a favor

It keeps up with my rental expenses as well as my business

Desventajas

It takes a while to figure out but customer service is helpful

• Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Not nearly as good as the Quicken of old before sold by Intuit

Revisado el 8/8/2022

I have been using Quicken for decades and it was always wonderful software. Since Intuit sold out Quicken simply has far more bugs, does not work nearly as well as the prior versions. Its too late for me to switch, but if you are starting out in your own business, consider whatever alternatives out there are available before getting bogged down with this now very buggy product. Its the old cliche I guess, "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Of course this new company had to change everything up, in particular the reports function and now I find it misses transactions often enough that I don't trust the software for accuracy.

Puntos a favor

It does its job though not nearly as well as the older versions

Desventajas

Very, very buggy and far more difficult to use than the older version

Michael
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Quicken

Revisado el 14/11/2017

Still one of the easier desktop bookkeeping software to use.
Too bad no one else can create a...

Still one of the easier desktop bookkeeping software to use.
Too bad no one else can create a competitive desktop bookkeeping software for the general public.
Many competitors created only an online version which can be Useless if something happens to your PC or you don't have power or an internet connection!
Worse, there's a monthly fee for their online versions!

Puntos a favor

Relatively simple to use as the basic program is basically an electronic version of a check register.
Many financial institutions have a Quicken export function for its online banking feature making bank reconciliation a bit easier.

Desventajas

Don't need to use other features like investment tracker which is essentially useless for most other people
Intuit FORCES people to set up an ONLINE account to link the program to, mainly for tracking and marketing purposes which is complete BS!
Update function has moved over the years that it's not as simple to just click 'update' anymore JUST to update Quicken and NOTHING else!
Be careful about importing information as it may not import 100% of the banking information, similar to QB.
Intuit keeps marketing you to join its other financial services!

• Sector: Servicios financieros

Quicken is great

Revisado el 10/3/2021

It has been massively helpful with personal finance and keeping track of bank account balances.

Puntos a favor

I like Quicken for how it's fairly easy to set things up. I prefer manual sync since I prefer creating payees on my own, but it gives me a pretty good view of my expenses and the stocks I have.

Desventajas

I'm not a fan of the subscription pricing, but to their credit Quicken did credit me a discount when I asked them after initially purchasing the software without one. I do wish the budgeting was a bit better as it's not perfect, and sometimes I feel like the direct bank sync can be a bit wonky when it comes to sharing information.

Jonny
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Fab on PC, run the PC version on the Mac, dumbed down online

Revisado el 31/1/2020

The PC version of quicken is fully featured, and our accountant, tax professional, and finance person all like it, can use it, understand it, and can handle files / exports made with it. For a while we switched to Mac and the only people who did not switch were the finance people because of PC Quicken. With some 3rd party help we had the PC version running on the Mac. Every couple of years the support for connecting to banks and maybe file formats change, and we seem to have to update the PC version. We tried the on-line version, execs in the company asked for on-line access to view the reports etc. The capabilities of the on-line system were very reduced, not sufficient for our finance team.

Puntos a favor

Fully features on the PC. with excellent sync with bank accounts and other financial systems, payroll etc. The online system is well priced.

Desventajas

The Mac version is not fully featured. The online version is very simplified. Every couple of years for the PC version they drop support for communications to bank accounts (and file format?) so you need to buy the latest one again.