Quicken

Reúne todas tus cuentas en un solo lugar.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

308 opciones de software

Daniel F.
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

stay up to date quickly with quicken

Revisado el 3/3/2021

We first started using this back in 2003. we have used the different versions over time as they upgrade. It is great because our account is well versed in the program, and therefore it saves us time and money to do the year-end reports.

Puntos a favor

This program is very versatile. Our account appreciates the account version that we can send him to do our year ends or PPP. It saves from manually recording checks into the register, allows us to split receipts, and split how we pay. the program is easy to use, and our bookkeeper can find online help or customer service help quickly and accurately. This is a program that is worth the money, and you won't switch because the years build off of each other.

Desventajas

It takes a little time to understand how it works. You need to really pay attention to how you set your program up and enter the data to distinguish between vendors, clients, etc., overall a solid program accepted in the industry.

Patrick J.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Best Desktop Accounting Software

Revisado el 28/3/2020

That software allows you to back up in the cloud and your computer. It has all the special effects at Quickbooks.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and it allows you to add multiple businesses or personal accounts.
The price is what it should be for accounting software. Excellent Support, I used the support two times and was very impressed with the customer service.

Desventajas

No way that I know of to recover the password vault.

Razones para elegir Quicken

The price, it's significantly less than most competitors.

Software anterior

Quickbooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Quicken

It's the old Quicken but better.
Kandi N.
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Love Quicken!

Revisado el 8/10/2021

I have always liked Quicken, very helpful to see charts of where you’re spending money and create a budget.

Puntos a favor

Links with your bank and downloads cleared transactions.

Desventajas

I wish it downloaded pending transactions so your current balance is reflected in real time.

Aryana R.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

quicken is inexpensive but has errors

Revisado el 20/11/2020

I liked the price and the short learning curve to get up and running. I liked the flexible reporting available. There was a lot of trouble importing transactions which is why I stopped using it. It wouldn't import automatically and I had to download from the bank and Paypal and then upload.

Leslie J.

Good product

Revisado el 12/8/2021

Good product but maybe could be better on cloud storage.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use on a day in day out basis. THe app is good.

Desventajas

Not the easiest when you are changing machines. I have used the program for a few years now and changed laptops and it is not easy to import old data.

Emerson N.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Have used it for years, still liking it!

Revisado el 13/2/2021

Good, easy tool to track your money, some technical issues with downloading.

Puntos a favor

Quicken quickly and efficiently tracks all my spending, earning and investments, and I have been able to link most of my accounts so it does it automatically.

Desventajas

Not all accounts can be linked, especially not international ones. And occasionally it has brought in duplicate transactions which are a nightmare to reconcile.

Fernando G.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Revisado el 17/12/2020

Great experience. The technology is great. Just hard to keep up with the monthly fees for a small business.

Puntos a favor

I like it. I just don't like monthly fees or having to upgrade to be able to connect bank accounts for automatic upgraded on my financial statements.

Desventajas

Good software. Easy to use and practical. Helps you accomplish accounting needs in an easy way. Connecting directly to your banks helps you get things done faster.

Peter M.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

30-Year Quicken User

Revisado el 2/2/2021

Intuit is so exploitive, that I would actually consider them to be immoral and I have tried many times to move to a different product, but they make it very difficult.

Puntos a favor

Of the personal finance managers, Quicken is probably the best. Other packages at or below this cost lack a majority of their features and in order to get them, you would have to upgrade to a much more expensive package, so it is at a price sweet spot.

Desventajas

I've been using Quicken since 1992 and consider myself quite familiar with the package. The Quicken business model is and always has been exploitive and has been adding and subtracting features for years in an attempt to always have a new product to sell. Their current subscription model is no different. However, they never improve the product. There are bugs still there that have been there since the 90's. They're reports and windows do not zoom. They do not use Windows conventions, for example keystrokes. When working properly, it provides a lot of value, but it is very easy to introduce errors into the data and impossible to fix them. Their customer support is an absolute joke. It's normally a 40-minute queue to talk to an idiot and they are so propaganda driven, that they delete any negative posts or reviews from their sites and their forum. They purposely obstruct you from transferring to their competitors. I myself have had to purchase 7 versions of the program since 2000 and that's BEFORE they moved to a subscription model. Every release introduces more bugs, but they make it impossible to freeze a particular version, constantly cutting off web access and they have Upgrade Nags constantly that you can't get rid of. And they are entirely shameless about it.

Beebek A.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Why Quicken?

Revisado el 14/2/2021

Good.

Puntos a favor

Tracking personal finances and business statements is probably the best feature in Quickens.

Desventajas

Sometimes transactions gets lost and do not show up.

Alternativas consideradas

Kashoo

Razones para cambiar a Quicken

Cost effectiveness
Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Keep it simple or be better

Revisado el 28/5/2020

I am not a fan of the new set up of the software. I am not looking to track my personal expenses with my apartment building expenses. I just want Quicken for property management with no added bells and whistles.

Puntos a favor

When I started using this software about 15 years ago it was like a glorified spreadsheet and it was amazing! Then they wanted to start adding bells and whistles and it did not work as well.

Desventajas

I stopped using it for a few years bouncing around to look for something better for the price and now I am back and have yet to find a good alternative.

James D.
  • Sector: Software informático

Lack of availability for Mac

Revisado el 11/8/2018

I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Puntos a favor

Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

Desventajas

The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

Phil H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Serious improvement is only possible with serious measurement

Revisado el 24/9/2020

These days we all have multiple accounts: checking, savings, investing, real estate, retirement, etc. All these accounts are necessary in today's world, however, keeping track of them all is a serious problem. Quicken is a tool that will bring all of these accounts into a single dashboard and help you stay on top of all the changes. While Quicken is an older piece of software and will probably never see a full rewrite to make it more modern, it is the only option for serious personal finance and it works well enough to get the job done.

Puntos a favor

It allows me to stay on top of my finances by downloading transactions from all my accounts into a single dashboard. It allows me to answer any question I have about my finances.

Desventajas

It is slow! Simple tasks like reconciling an account can be aggravating as the hourglass icon comes up way more often then it should for a simple task. I have run this on a modern Intel Core i7 processor and it is still a dog. You definitely need to be patient with this software.

Thandile N.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Extraordinary for following your financial status, all around incredible.

Revisado el 8/4/2021

Exceptional for getting your records all together and starting to see elevated perspective where you and your money is. I could have done without the evaporated features before my last update yet i'm adequate now. It's one of my essential applications!

Puntos a favor

It's a direct mechanical assembly to use for most business structures fit for managing trades, taking everything into account, and repeat. It is the best product (in my opinion) to follow records, adventures and business pay/expenses in all cases spot and on your work region rather than having that information simply on the web. Having the option to see each record in one spot truly permits you to all the more likely control your funds and spending plan. It's absolutely the best.

Desventajas

What I have gotten extremely astounded with is the marking in and my intuit ID. At whatever point the systems logs me out, for no good reason, whenever I log back in, it just doesn't take me to my standard page, it makes another page and new record for me. It's terrifying and it has been occurring even more once in a while. In like manner, I do feel the spending section of the application could use some work. I genuinely cherished it as a matter of first importance, however at this point it is fairly a desolation to use and have not used it since.

Mark B.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great financial tool! I would be lost without it!

Revisado el 22/4/2021

I love this tool and use it daily to track all of my finances. i would be lost without it!

Puntos a favor

I love how quicken puts all of your financial companies all in one view. The biggest reason i switched from Yodlee was the fact you could add recurring future dated transactions. Many financial tracking tools do not have this. This was a make or break feature for me, as I like to see exactly how much money i will have in the bank in 30,60, 90 etc.. days in the future. Quicken does this, and does it wonderfully!

Desventajas

The only con I can think of is there are too many features. I am by no means a power user, and just use the basic transaction features. I do not use any of the budgeting tools or other such things, but I am sure they are very useful to others. It would be nice to see a simple mode that turned off many of those features if you are not using them

Roger G.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

USe it daily and have since the early 1990,s

Revisado el 7/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Puts all your finances in one place, updates all accounts with minimal keystrokes rather than having to go to each website yourself (Saving lots of time) works like an on-screen checkbook. See your net worth accounts and liabilities in one place. Navigation is easy as a click of the mouse.

Desventajas

Intuit, the author, recently sold Quicken to an Investment Group. When Microsoft dropped MS Money, Quicken became the Monopoly in the market. Now the new company made some changes and icons are different, some screens have pop-up windows that don't work right, and the internet is full of complaints from long time users. Most of the glitches I found are minor, but changes were made so that everyone had to renew in-order to be able to access all your accounts online with Quicken, a strategy they may use to continually force upgrades and fees! Watch for this. This is what happens when someone sees a chance to capitalize on a monopoly!

David Y.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

A Product Whose Time Has Passed

Revisado el 28/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Desventajas

Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

Lynn S.
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Don't give up - it's probably worth it.

Revisado el 25/9/2020

I had used many different types of accounting software for small and large businesses. So when I wanted a software program for my own purposes, and to grow from our personal finances into a small side business, I expected to use Quickbooks because I was familiar. Someone recommended Quicken. I tried to set it up 3 times in a free trial period, but it seemed very difficult, so I let it slide. One slow day, I persevered and completed the set up. Thank goodness I did. Once the set up is complete, the functioning is so much smoother and easier than Quickbooks was for my purposes. I'm so glad I didn't give up. I am saving time and money by using Quicken now. Well worth the effort in the set up.

Puntos a favor

The functionality has impressed me. It's bill pay feature is better than I had anticipated, and it's layout and easy viewing is making it one of my new favorite accounting software programs - and I've had many. I didn't think I would want to stray from Quickbooks, but 3 months in and I am thinking I may not want to ever go back. Correction.... I am thinking I may not ever NEED to go back.

Desventajas

I was a little overwhelmed in the set up - which is why I set up my accounts in the free trial 3 times and let it sit for months. It seemed too daunting and I was scared it would be way too complex and difficult to navigate. I just didn't give it chance. Once you get past the start, it's way easier, I believe, than Quickbooks. Simpler, so it may not be for everyone, but it is for my purposes.

Cheryl H.

Great Personal Bookkeeping Software

Revisado el 25/4/2021

I really love using Quicken. I would definitely recommend it for use for personal bookkeeping.

Puntos a favor

Quicken is very, very easy to use. It is great for bookkeeping for personal accounts. The basic Quicken does not track debt and investments, so if you want to do that you have to upgrade to the more expensive one.

Desventajas

This software cannot really be used for business use. Also, I used to be able to buy the CD and install it on my computer and use it for 3 or 4 years. Now you have to pay a yearly fee to use the software. Also, when I bought the CD I could keep up with my loans and investments. Now you have to pay quite a bit more to do that.

Doug A.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

have to hold your nose to deal with thieving Intuit (maker of quicken)

Revisado el 4/8/2020

it sucks; see the cons.

Puntos a favor

works most of the time but not always as upgrades have frequently broke my configured reports

Desventajas

they changed to a subscription service a couple years ago and force you to pay every year when I (and millions of other users) were perfectly content with the software that we already paid them for. While I hated that they were extorting a fee from me I almost got taken by them again when I went to downgrade my service to the lowest level. Their order form online starts the subscription the day you do the downgrade rather than starting it after my existing, already paid, subscription ends (which results in them stealing another month of fees from me). I hate them but as my title suggests; I put up with them because there is no other product that does what it does as well.

Randy H.

Quicken is Best Desktop based Home financial software

Revisado el 22/7/2021

I have used Quicken for portfolio and asset management for over 20 years. The software has improved with new technology and returns excellent value.

Puntos a favor

Its able to link to and download complicated financial transactions, maintain their values, shares owned from most major institutions. It links to your accounts with most major bank and credit card companies. It also allows non-online assets ans liabilities to be tracked.

Their reporting shows net worth statements, cash flow statement and other reports suitable to track a large and complex portfolio of assets.

Desventajas

Links to some institutions can be damaged due to changing security needs. Their support in improving those links is excellent.

Ruben H.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Another all-time favorite agonizes in the mobile era

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Quicken needs to move faster to mobile and cloud if it really wants to survive.
100% integration with QuickBooks, additional security features, support for more cloud backup providers are features that should be already available but are no show.
Intuit own's Mint App is an example of how Quicken should be but, for some reason, they have decided to continue working on the same outdated software instead of relaunching.
Still, Quicken is a big respected brand in the financial software world that continues to be one of my favorites.

Puntos a favor

- A longtime runner with a big user fan base
- The very familiar interface allows old users to upgrade without a steep learning curve
- Very similar Mac and Windows version allows painless platform switch
- Supports most banks and account syncing in The US
- Does not require a monthly or annual fee

Desventajas

- The interface is beginning to look a bit outdated compared to new mobile apps available for iOS and Android
- No equivalent mobile version available
- Cloud syncing and backup is limited and not easy to setup (dropbox required)
- Version to version upgrades sometimes include little to no enough new features for the price (That's why some users are still using 5-8 years old versions)

Joseph D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good bang for the buck for basic accounting

Revisado el 14/1/2018

Smaller businesses with less than 30 rentals, should be able to use this software and compensate for te deficiencies with desktop software like excel. This would be a very cost effective way of having computerized check register and reporting while minimizing software costs.

Puntos a favor

Integration with almost every bank to download transactions automatically makes me confident that we will not miss any transaction and keeps me updated on our balances on a daily basis.
Categories and Tags are very powerful and flexible tools that allow you to custom configure how you use the software and define your reporting requirements.

Desventajas

Other than a good transaction register (with categories & Tags) , the program lacks many needed features for managing a rental business. The rental aspect is almost non-existaent.

Usuario verificado

Just works

Revisado el 26/1/2021

Works and just is what I need for my small business.

Puntos a favor

I have been using quickens for a very long time, it works for my needs. I run a simple company and do not use many of the features that are provided. The one feature that I do like the most is being able to download from the bank to the program to make sure I have the correct balance. However, when you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed. Just something to keep in mind. It also works for when I need to start and complete my taxes.

Desventajas

When you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed.

Darcy C.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Quicken Customer Service and product ease of functionality drop since Intuit Split

Revisado el 13/12/2017

After about two decades of relying on this software for myself and some clients, I am now reluctantly looking for a replacement program.

Puntos a favor

It's super easy to utilize if you have basic bookkeeping experience and you are not accounting for investments. Menu options are sensibly grouped. Back up and restore super easy if you want to move copies of file(s) to different computers.

Desventajas

Although this software has been very predictable and adequate for a long time, it has become less desirable since split from Intuit. Good luck getting thru to customer service, there have been so many complications to their change over that they are drowning in calls. Their operators are overwhelmed and seem to 'accidentally' hang up on a call all too frequently, after exhaustive hold times. I have been prompted repeatedly to change my passwords during the transition, and rather annoyingly, each time it is updated a different verification email is sent with a code that must be entered, that quickly expires. Don't get distracted, or you have to start all over! Just really inefficient, non-intuitive programming.

Jason A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Mostly good/ some annoyances

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Links your bank account.
Does recurring invoices
Can file your taxes
Payroll
Can set up automatic payment for customers.

Desventajas

Can link two recurring invoices for a customer. Ex. The regular monthly invoice then when the semi annual invoice needs to be billed it doesn’t link so I have to print two invoices. Also, when I print all the invoices it doesn’t print each person’s invoice right after the other. So I end up searching for that second invoice. It’s a mess. It sounds so confusing to read what I wrote. But basically sometimes I end up sending two separate envelopes on the same month for one customer because when it needs to be printed it doesn’t organize then invoices per customer.