CaseFox

4,5 (98)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Software de facturación legal basado en la web para abogados, CPA y muchas otras personas

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

98 opiniones

Kurt

Happy Client

Revisado el 25/10/2020

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

It seems to do everything we need. Customer Support is top notch. Quick, reliable, and very responsive if an issue or question arrises. Casefox team is always improving the product.

Desventajas

I would like to be able to rearrange the user interface a bit. That might not be possible or it could be cost prohibitive. It works fine the way it is, but you asked.

Respuesta de CaseFox

The team here at CaseFox is thrilled to hear such good feedback from clients like you. We are motivated to make our product better and more responsive day by day. Thankyou.

Racheal

Affordable and Easy to use

Professional, easy to use, easy to train, app on phone so I don’t miss billing

Professional, easy to use, easy to train, app on phone so I don’t miss billing

Puntos a favor

I Was very intimidated by all of the software out there and I needed some thing that was gonna be easy to use for all employees. There’s even an app on my phone that makes it even easier to use if I’m out and about or at the courthouse. Love this product

Desventajas

Billing took some practice and having to write off some amounts because clients don’t pay, appears as income

Walter
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

What the heck happened?

Revisado el 2/1/2019

Awesome until December 31, now miserable.

Awesome until December 31, now miserable.

Puntos a favor

Nothing. I am writing the rest of this to fulfill the minimum text requirement.

Desventajas

The interface changed and its completely unusable, clunky, unworthy, and confusing. If I could fire Casefox today, I would, but you have all my data, so I I can't.

Respuesta de CaseFox

Nothing has changed. We have two user interfaces running in parallel and the new one provides better performance and many new features have been added. Basic layout is the same. Not sure what the issue here. There is a switch to switch to either one of the interfaces. We work hard to provide a feature rich and much affordable software and last several years we have had almost 100% up time and excellent customer service. This review is uncalled for because no issue has been described. Perhaps the user accidentally switched to the new interface and got startled. And instead of asking us, started posting negative reviews on social media and here. It would have taken just a few seconds to ask us how to switch back to the old interface if the switch to classic button were not easily visible in the upper right corner.

Tom

Fantastic service

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Anytime I have had a request for help or asked about a report or option, the support staff has been exceptional. They have created special reports for me and "corrected" a couple of items when I accidentally hit an incorrect command

Desventajas

My overall experience has been great. They have responded quickly and the reports I have been able to generate help me on a daily basis drive the financial portion of the business

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Tom!

EASY AND EFFICIENT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF ATTORNEY BILLING

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

CAN ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE-EASILY ABLE TO IMPORT DOCUMENTS TO THE INVOICE-EASY TO TRANSFER TO CLIENTS. GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE SUPPORT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE

WOULD LIKE AN AUTOMATIC BACK UP TO THE CLOUD

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you for your candid review. We really appreciate hearing both pros and cons and we consistently make improvements based on feedbacks we receive from our esteemed customers. BTW, if a dropbox or box account is linked to your CaseFox account, daily/monthly backups are automatically and transparently stored in your own cloud storage account.

Whitney

Excellent Product

Puntos a favor

I use CaseFox every day. It has revolutionized the way I manage my practice's billing and accounting as well as utilized daily to remind me of tasks on my to-do list. Allows me to track time spent on a particular project with ease.

Desventajas

The only change I would request is that, when two people are sharing the costs of my work, I would like ot be able to re-allocate expenses to just one person at times.

Yvonne

Great Time Tracking for Small Legal Firms

Revisado el 16/12/2021

Affordable and easy to use especially for small firms.

Affordable and easy to use especially for small firms.

Puntos a favor

This application is affordable, easy to use, and to implement for a small firm that does not need expensive and time-consuming software.

Desventajas

The accounting features are not robust. I only use the billing and time-keeping functions.

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you so much for reviewing us, Yvonne. It means a lot to us and is really crucial for our growth!

Cheers!

Brennan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Works well and doesn't require a lot of attention

Puntos a favor

Allows submission of LEDES format invoices. Works well for recording time and generating invoices. Easy to add and remove users and have different rates for different clients and matters.

Desventajas

Wish the invoices could be customized. Sometimes the Word output invoices require some formatting work before finalized.

John

Best Software for The Money

Revisado el 22/7/2021

I am very happy with casefox and recommend it to anyone, especially small firms.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, fits many different electronic billings, requires little training to use and understand, and clients have been happy with performance

Desventajas

The to do list should be just a list not tied to a period

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you so much for taking out your valuable time and providing us with this 5-star review. Really appreciated!

Regards,
CaseFox Team

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Most comprehensive software for legal practitioners and law firms to manage their business

Revisado el 3/7/2018

Its a comprehansive crm amd billing software for Law firms

Its a comprehansive crm amd billing software for Law firms

Puntos a favor

Great tools for time keeping and invoicing.
Batch invoicing is a great time saving feature to manage invoices in a short time.
Multiple online payment options for getting payments from clients
Google calendar syn and other software like outlook and ical are value added feature

Desventajas

Interface is bit complex and difficult to understand.
Its difficult to search for any features unless you go through the documentation and explore every feature of software

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you for your review. We are going to launch a new interface soon.

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very Good Option for Start-up Law Firm

Revisado el 4/4/2019

I would rate my experience fairly positively. Again, it is a great option for a start-up firm because of the pricing and flexibility. But once your firm grows up, you may want to find a more stable and more professional billing program.

Puntos a favor

We did many head-to-head price/functionality comparisons when my partners and I launched our law firm. Casefox's pricing and functionality could not be beat by anyone. We ended up using Casefox for the first 15 months of our practice as we continued to expand our team and our client base. Casefox allowed us to structure billing options the way we wanted, and it easily tracked payments made from our trust account, etc.

Desventajas

Three things: there are typos, the bills looked rather unprofessional, and it often glitches! You can tell that it is created and managed by an offshore team because of the English typos. We eventually switched from Casefox to Leanlaw because Leanlaw had a more professional billing system and easily linked to Quickbooks (our accounting software).

Easy and Efficient to Use

Revisado el 27/5/2021

Puntos a favor

I am a solo practitioner. Case Fox is easy to use, keeps track of everything. The mobile app is great for checking on the telephone if not near a computer.

Desventajas

I wish it was backed up to the cloud or another means automatically

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you for the 5 stars! It's so great to hear that you loved our legal billing software!

Vincent

Great Product!

Revisado el 8/7/2020

Puntos a favor

Very happy with this and we use it everyday!

Desventajas

Took some time to get used to everything.

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vincent. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience here.

Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for the price with necessary features.

Revisado el 7/7/2020

I have been relatively happy with CaseFox.

I have been relatively happy with CaseFox.

Puntos a favor

CaseFox is inexpensive and easy to use.

Desventajas

It lack many features that are available in other products.

Eric
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Amazing product and value

Revisado el 14/9/2016

Super functional yet incredibly simple. Support is amazing and quick with responses. Developer is incredibly open to adding new functionality.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity of use even though it contains the functionality of much more complex and expensive packages. The price is perfect for the solo and small firm practice

Nothing

Suzanne
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

CaseFox is a Great Service

Revisado el 17/12/2021

I recently had difficulty deleting files when that was necessary but received help promptly as always. Have been a satisfied customer for several years and grateful. I have received excellent service everytime that I have needed it. Each time they took my stress level down several notches by helping me deleting closed cases and getting my entries correct! I could not recommend them higher.

Puntos a favor

Professional service, professional-looking Invoices for clients, ease of use. There are many useful features built in.

Desventajas

Learning curve for me was a bit steep. But I don't use it often enough to know how to put all of the features into play.

Respuesta de CaseFox

Thank you so much Suzanne for taking out your valuable time and reviewing us! Your reviews matter a lot to us and help us improve.

Ryan

• Asistencia al cliente

Does almost everything, and did it well.

Revisado el 22/9/2015

I first started using Casefox when they were relatively new to the market, and although I've experimented with other programs none have the range of functionality of Casefox at a similar price point. the integration with Google Drive has been very critical to my business because I work remotely travel across multiple countries for my practice. my only complaint has been the lack of a mobile device interface however that was resolved earlier this year when Kispiox released their android app which is probably the best laid out and thought out legal services that I've used.

Customer service is excellent they respond very quickly and are very open to suggestions on ways to improve the software. In fact, one of my very first experiences with their customer support was calling in to ask if it was possible to create a user role that offered limited access to case files But which had the power to injure phone calls memos and other billing line information for me. They responded by adding the requested user role in less than 48 hours from my request.

Jeffrey

Outstanding customer support!

Revisado el 11/1/2017

I am a solo practitioner. My corporate clients are now requiring LEDES formatted bills. My existing billing program did not have LEDES format. For the same price I was paying, Casefox provides the formatting I need, plus provides far greater functionality. My greatest praise is for its Customer Support. It responded immediately to my email inquiries, even offering to speak with me by phone and it diligently worked swiftly to help me transfer my unbilled time slips into Casefox. I have only just begun to use Casefox, but expect it to meet and surpass my needs. Based on my experience so far, I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Full functionality. Easy to use.

None so far.

Kristine
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

So helpful!

Revisado el 5/12/2017

Streamlined time/expense entries, accounting info, etc.

Streamlined time/expense entries, accounting info, etc.

Puntos a favor

We are a small firm but I asked a ton of questions and the support team was always there, going above and beyond what I ever expected. Switching software can be a nightmare but they definitely are there to help keep things in order. Highly recommend!

Desventajas

For our firm the use of cases/clients can be confusing but I can see how it would be helpful for other firm types.

George

Just what we needed

Revisado el 11/1/2016

When my partner and I started our law firm 10 years ago there were only a couple of options for time and billing software so we chose the one that spent the most on advertising to small firms. We thought we would never change. Since then, we evaluated various practice management programs, but nothing seem to fit our practice. Each program tired to do either too much or was too basic for our needs. Scalability was also a big factor. Casefox fits our needs perfectly. Although all of us at the firm found Casefox to be intuitive, the customer service is outstanding whenever one of us had a problem. Personally I cant wait until the release of the iOS App.

Respuesta de CaseFox

iOS app has been submitted to Apple. Should be live next week. Thank you.

Mandy

• Asistencia al cliente

Have used Casefox for a bit now. Customer service is great.

Revisado el 29/10/2015

Pros: Great customer service, great price for online billing software which is a plus for a small firm, great that you can access your time and billing from a browser. The program itself is fairly easy (though some things are missing or could run more efficiently) especially once users get used to the dashboard and overall interface. Many things can work with Quickbooks environment.

Cons: There are some actions that could be made easier like drop down menus for ease of client matter access, no real prebill function, at first the dashboard and figuring out some of the features and how they work seem cumbersome but once you're familiar with the program it's pretty straightforward.

Paul

Just what we needed..!!

Revisado el 25/4/2015

After searching all over for a platform for our business (Transport Consultants) we came across CaseFox.. Now as a small business we first thought that we would have to spend weeks populating and learning the process, but it was the complete opposite.. The process was simple and easy to use.. The staff implementation time was no time at all and now we are going to be making the best use of our time.. Concentrating on the core business.. I would recommend that you give this platform a try.. You never know you just might like it and you will be more productive as a result..

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

billing software for legal practice

Revisado el 25/3/2019

Puntos a favor

The feature that we used more is the billing tools that casefox has. IT is very good to keep tracking of the amount of money produces per case per client. This types of software are useful when you are too worried about the legal tasks and not in the administrative tasks such as those related to billing correctly.

Desventajas

I wouldn´t change anything about this software however we find another software similar to this one that we are using currently but it has almost the same features of casefox.

• Asistencia al cliente

Perfect for our small law office

Revisado el 11/3/2016

We absolutely love this product, which is perfect for our small law office. We tried several other billing applications before we found Casefox, and this product is heads and shoulders above all of them. We find it completely intuitive to use, and it has really cut down on the time we spend on billing. We also appreciate that it is cost effective, and accessible from anywhere. Have gotten several compliments from clients on the appearance and clarity of our invoices.

Sam

• Asistencia al cliente

We switched to this software and its unbelievable the ease in billing.

Revisado el 20/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Its simple to use and the app is very simple. Its tracks all your billing with complete simplicity.