Opiniones de Bitrix24

Bitrix24

Paquete gratuito de herramientas de gestión, comunicación y colaboración.

4.1/5 (323 opiniones)
Jorge rene A.

A Secret Jewel

Revisado el 20/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.

I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...

As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore

You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support

Puntos en contra

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.

Rick P.
Traducir con Google

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Revisado el 27/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.

The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Puntos en contra

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew K.

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Revisado el 18/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Puntos a favor

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Puntos en contra

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan A.
Traducir con Google

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

Revisado el 14/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Puntos a favor

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple

- Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it

- It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose

- Brilliant within the company social feature.

- Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Puntos en contra

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great

- Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that.

- Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself.

- It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Yaroslav K.
Traducir con Google

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Revisado el 21/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

*Functionality

Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person

*Ad-dons

Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.

*UI

Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work

*Customization

Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

*updates

I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems

*slow
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Ivo R.
Traducir con Google

Not happy with my experience with Bitrix

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 17/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.

Puntos a favor

The logic behind the product, the automations

Puntos en contra

The CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about.

Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages.

Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals.

Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope

Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics

Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays?

No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)

1.0/10
Tony B.
Traducir con Google

It does a lot, maybe even too much!

Revisado el 16/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.

Puntos a favor

The ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.

Puntos en contra

Just too much to chew for smaller shops or start-up companies. Very difficult for small co's to take on even when they can see the advantage of having a tool they can grow in to.

Satish P.

Best Project Management tool for teams

Revisado el 26/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Bitrix24 is very good. It helps me and my organization to track every project very efficiently. We use this application on daily basis. This is one of the must have application for every team.

Puntos a favor

I like Bitrix24 because it provides lot of features in the free version itself like Kanban and Gantt. I really like the user interface and the custom background options and specially the video theme. It also provides the inbuilt drive storage, So I can store all my files there. The messaging feature helps me lot to chat with the teammates. The tasks is one of the best feature that Bitrix24 provides. You can add observer, responsible person in particular tasks. The commenting section of the tasks helps to provide real time feedback and queries. Also, the application for various platforms helps me to track everything. The efficiency feature is a very good feature, it shows how efficient you are with your tasks. It also has an integrated web mail that helps me to read all my mails right in Bitrix24.

Puntos en contra

The notification system of the application is little annoying because whenever I log in, I see the same notifications again and again sometime. So that needs to be fixed.

Traducir con Google

‘Bitrix24- Feature packed ERP’

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 24/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience is Bitrix24 have reduced physical and psychological stress of the team members and management thereby giving the opportunity to utilize saved time for additional responsibilities. Most importantly Bitrix has brought happiness and privilege for team members.

Puntos a favor

Bitrix 24 is a feature packed ERP that has thought deeply about Project Management. It comes with built-in extra features found in ERPs making it a versatile tool for operational efficiency. Features such as project management tasks, Gantt charts, task dependencies and checklists etc shows each team members responsibility from the start to completion of their tasks and the easy to follow graphical representations helps in easy comprehension. The management has the privilege of monitoring the progress and take timely actions where necessary. Exchange of information and ease of communication among team members such as through sharing of important mails in one platform contributes for efficiency and achievement of schedules. All these features contribute to improve team efficiency thereby get maximum productivity of employees and successfully deliver customer orders within the scheduled time frames.
Since Bitrix works on multi platforms project members have the ease of access in different locations and under diverse situations.

Puntos en contra

Haven’t come across serious issues within my environment.

Hilary C.

bitrix 24 Morden marketing

Revisado el 6/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

cold calls, routine calls, call tracking, voicemail recordings and monitoring of workers phone usage from the office

its better than using service providers like econet and netone

l had a chance to use bitrix24 at an internship for cold calling to customers
it recognizes and picks up old numbers from previous calls which is handy when you are making bulk calls
it allows for other incoming calls whilst you are own call, recording of phone conversation and keeping of a list of contacts
its the good to go platform if you have WiFi and you need to do bulk calls
it allows web conferencing which is just great at a work place.
its easy to use too, and you don't need to maintain anything at all
it can be configured to give voicemail and instructions to clients
you only need headphones, and a computer it does not necessarily require a telephone to make calls
one can monitor calls directly at the workplace, no need to wait for the service provider to give you a call log at the end of the month like we used to do with Telone and other Zimbabwean service providers

Puntos en contra

it is an expensive software to maintain

Martin K.
Traducir con Google

Powerful, but not very easy to use

Revisado el 20/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It keeps us organised and lets us record and follow up on all leads.

Puntos a favor

Bitrix offers great functions - essentially everything you could need from a CRM and it's easy to upgrade / bolt on things. It helps us stay in sync across our team and keep track of everything that's going on. It integrates with MailChimp and a number of other platforms we're using, which is convenient.

Puntos en contra

Even though we've been using Bitrix for a good while now, we have the feeling that we've only really scratched the surface. The UI takes some getting used to and there are simply a lot of functions. The invoicing module is poor - or we haven't figured out how to configure it properly yet. The task management module, while overall good, is somewhat confusing when it comes to setting up regular / repeating tasks.

Hanne M.
Traducir con Google

The best growing CRM you didn't know about

Revisado el 13/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Just like my title, this is indeed the BEST CRM you didn't know about!!!! Free or paid!!!

Puntos a favor

It has more to offer than most CRMs out there, especially more than paid ones like Salesforce. You get your customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, project and task management, and more. The best part is that most companies can use the free version to do everything. I used it with my last business which I had for 5 years, at which I had 8 employees, with 5 affiliates in other countries, and never needed to upgrade to paid version.

Puntos en contra

If you run into any issue with their app, they will make you upgrade, even though the very basic notion of installing and logging in shouldn't be a $39/mo cost for life. I feel this should be most basic working need.

Evangela R.
Traducir con Google

Bitrix is a useful tool to track the day to day activities and tasks.

Revisado el 8/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Business is used as a tracker to monitor and make business decisions on the time taken for a specific task and it gives a motivation for continuous Improvement and it increase efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.

Puntos a favor

This is a useful tool to assign projects to employees and to track the work done by them, using Bitrix24 we can give a specific timeline to the employees to finish the task and monitor the day to day task done by the employees and day to day man hours spend for a specific task. The managers would be able to monitor the status of the Ongoing Projects and analyse the reasons behind certain delays. It also a useful tool to calculate the cost involved by calculating the hours spent on the work. It is easy to transfer it in to an Excel sheet and view the overall summary.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes if there Internet Problems the task will not Capture. If there are finished Projects they should be able to classified as successfully completed projects Instead of deleting them all together. sometime there is problems in setting the start time.

Jonah W.

All-In-One Business Solution

Revisado el 10/9/2015
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

We are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24.

Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat.

Puntos a favor

Everything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day.

It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with.

Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.

Puntos en contra

Desktop website isn't very responsive (i.e. when you resize the window). Using the snap feature of Windows with Bitrix open on the web isn't very productive. Usually I have to keep it full screen to make it usable.

It's difficult to have conversations within Bitrix24 and still do other things. Bitrix24 makes the chat screen take up the whole interface and you have to exit the chat before doing anything else. Fortunately they have a external download of their chat program so this isn't much of a problem. It's still a pain to have to download it separate.

The interface could use some updating. It's a little "clunky" in my opinion.

Although you can set deadlines on your tasks, it doesn't automatically let you know about them unless you log into the program or set a reminder manually.

The spell check isn't really spell check as we know it. It will tell you a word is wrong (using red squiggles) but it won't give you a right click menu to correct it, and there is no other way I have found to correct it within the program. You must search the word in other programs (I use Google) to see the correct spelling of the word.

Tushant M.
Traducir con Google

Pretty good CRM, but not necessarily the best

Revisado el 19/2/2019

Puntos a favor

It's got a lot of things going for it! A chat system, Kanban boards and task-management, work-time management, and even a cloud service that is a boon for any enterprise use. It's hard to imagine working without it.

Puntos en contra

...But it's not perfect, and is not the end-all-be-all when it comes to CRMs. For example, its application could use some improvement, considering -- despite its desktop installation -- it still requires you to sign in with your web-browser to use many of its features besides chat and sync. Its "Knowledge Base" also isn't a good alternative to Nuclino or even a custom setup of MediaWiki / XWiki. Its Automation is also lack-lustre and not easy to use. Its worktime management is also pretty buggy, so we just ended up replacing it with a fingerprint scanner to manage it.

Ultimately we end up making very few uses out of thing service, such as for chat and cloud, despite its many offerings. Even though we end up relying on those few uses.

6.0/10
Traducir con Google

A very robust project management software

Revisado el 5/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using them to control mostly the task management in the different IT solutions we are developing in the day to day jobs. And it has been very effective so far. The tool itself is very well done, well supported and flexible. It saves a lot of effort on the team to control the status different projects.

Puntos a favor

Its very robust and it has a lot of flexibility, you can use all the tools or just what you need out of the box, from project management tools, to CRM, payments and chats. You can pay it for more capacity as it connects with several cloud solutions, and it let you customize more things as you need them.

Puntos en contra

It has a lot of tools integrated and can be easy to get lost in them. At the beggining is almost overwhelming and mostly useless to have everything in there, the tools become more useful as you grow and start using them.

Traducir con Google

Bitrix is a cool tool for Freelancers and entrepreneurs

Revisado el 13/1/2018

Time efficienty

Puntos a favor

I know bitrix 24 since their first days. I was one of the first user in Germany and i really Like to work with bitrix 24. I am in the Consulting and marketing business...i have for every of my customer an Account to bitrix 24. They can see what happens in their project and what will happen next and what are the actually to do s.... without to phone or message all the days or too much...it offer a cool system to work efficienty

Puntos en contra

Price structure. I would love to see a price table for all categories of business. Little companys or Freelancers with small budget can t pay 499 ..only one idea

Nazlı T.
Traducir con Google

Bitrix24 offers you more than you can imagine for your company.

Revisado el 3/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Bitrix24 offers you more than you can imagine for your company.
We manage projects quickly and easily. With comprehensive integration options, we can manage all our business processes through Bitrix24.
Communication tools and CRM tools are ideal not only for companies but also for freelancers and entrepreneurs.
Online chat feature and task tracking tool make our work very easy.
Business processes, customer data, projects, human resources, and more are all at your fingertips with Bitrix24.

Puntos en contra

Too many integration options and features in Bitrix24 can sometimes get confused.

Ana L.

Excellent for team work

Revisado el 19/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Time saving; wonderfull tool to keep my business organized; easy communication between teams and task creating.

Puntos a favor

We've been working with Free plan Bitrix for a few years. The free plan is one of the best in the market for small business like mine. We work in shifts and its important to easily communicate between all our team. Bitrix has saved us lots of time and has been keeping everything organized and error free. It's very complete for a free plan. I love it.

Puntos en contra

This is a free plan so of course there are some features missing, however that's expectable. I think it could be more user friendly do Administrator.

Amogha B.

Costly Software

Revisado el 26/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A very good application for an organization with branches. the Time Attendance helps us track people across branches. Daily reports are available to the managers in one go. All in all its a very good application but expensive. request to give worktime and report module as an individual module to purchase.

1. Excellent Worktime and reports module
2. Face based sign in and helps us as we have multiple locations. One centralized data center.
2. Easy to use
3. CRM work flow
4. Easy Integration using API's

1. Module wise Pricing
2. Very Costly
3. Please include worktime and report module in free or make it a single module subscription.

Traducir con Google

Many features - not clear use cases

Revisado el 23/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The overall experience is positive, but it is not easy to use all the functions as they are not interoperable with each other (example: project management with CRM)

Puntos a favor

It has a lot of features if offers for free/trial, it allows addins for functionality and covers many aspects of a company operation.

Puntos en contra

Most of the functions are not clearly organized in use cases or user journeys leading to an end-result for each functionality.

6.0/10
Awogor M.

Bitrix24 Is an All in One CRM and Collaboration Platform

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 9/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can integrate my social media account, and above all, their email service is one of it's kind and it's helped my business drastically in collaboration.

Puntos a favor

Bitrix24 is a complete Workspace software and Customer Relation Mangement software to organize and manage all your work in one place including collaboration and live streaming to social media.
Bitrix helps to integrate your social media accounts and helps you manage them within as well.

Puntos en contra

Bitrix24 can be somehow complicated for the beginning, but with time, you get used to it and can work almost with little or no supervision.

Campbell H.
Traducir con Google

Excellent service with extensive integration capabilities

Revisado el 27/8/2018

Puntos a favor

In this CRM, there is an open-line widget that connects all the clients' calling channels and it's free-no extra service like jivochat or callibri is needed, which is very encouraging. Developers also took care of the possibility of integrating the system with other services, mail clients, etc.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult to master CRM without the assistance of a third-party specialist, especially since developers offer two options: a boxed version of the product and a cloud version.

Akina M.
Traducir con Google

Functional program that saves time

Revisado el 19/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Many useful features, it is easy to configure and that turned out to be very convenient - built-in ip-telephony. A free fare has enough opportunities for full-fledged work. Significantly increases productivity and saves time.

Puntos en contra

But not every employee understands immediately what is what, it is necessary to undergo training. Only then will there be a positive dynamics and result from the use of the program. Well, with those support it is not always possible to quickly solve errors.

Christopher R.
Traducir con Google

Outstanding platform consisting of multiple functions.

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 21/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Bitrix 24 is no doubt excellent customer relationship management software indeed. The best part of this software is that it can be accessed anywhere on cellphone just by having mobile application.

Puntos a favor

This software seems to be a blessing for our company as it fulfills the requirements of our company all under one roof that may be letting us able to organize projects as well as work flows in a most probable way. Love its searching ability. It lets people to sort out registered information that was recently organized by the company. It consists of all the features more than your expectations. It is all in one platform comprising the best solution for task management, time management and project management.

Puntos en contra

Although Bitrix 24 is fulfilling our business needs but one of the flaw is that it's user interface is not good enough. It should be improved. I hope its team will take this issue in consideration and the future of Bitrix 24 will be bright. It cost should be reduced so that people can easily utilize it for small organizations as well.