Jobvite

4/5
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

543 opiniones

Bill

Jobvite does the things a Talent Attraction Pro needs...without a lot of fuss

Revisado el 24/4/2019

I have used all major Applicant Tracking and Applicant RM systems. Jobvite is the cleanest of what might be termed the "minimalist" systems. It gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Very user-centric and intuitive, ramp-time is fairly short. Some of the bells (Campaigns, email "slams" etc.) have a steep learning curve; this is problematic for me since I am working specialist positions rather than commodity positions.

Puntos a favor

There are three elements with Jobvite that are just the best:
1. Each landing page is clean and consistent. Any TA Pro knows that every implementation of a system like Jobvite is modified to meet the needs of the client. I've used Jobvite at two companies and while there were the expected differences, the overall look, feel and function was essential the same, module to module.

2. Jobvite has done a great job of integrating the Engage side with the rest of the functionality. One of my personal metrics for ATSs is "can I get from Point A to Point B in four or fewer mouse clicks." Jobvite has done themselves proud in meeting a metric they likely didn't know existed.

3. Jobvite has sufficient points for adding significant information about a candidate as the candidate moves through the selection process. This is important for many reasons and most TA Pros know what they are.

Desventajas

There is one issue that drives me up a wall with Jobvite and it is pervasive throughout the application.

Data and information that should be passed to 1. other common applications or 2. stay with the applicant as the applicant is moved within Jobvite to other requisitions (and this is a hyper-common occurrence) JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.

Two examples:
1. Jobvite makes it very easy to send a quick note to a potential candidate from within a requisition. Problem--that note doesn't get passed to the primary email client AND if the candidate tries to reply, the reply does not go directly to the primary email client. Drives me up a wall.

2. In my organization, we have very close control over visa sponsorship. If I reject a candidate for requiring visa sponsorship and note that fact in the NOTE function, that is not married to the candidate's record. Having this functionality would save Talent Attraction team time.

Paola
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

I am loyal to Jobvite!

Revisado el 24/10/2019

I love Jobvite! I was introduced to it at my company prior to Behavior Frontiers, and upon my inception at Behavior Frontiers I suggested Jobvite. The owners of the company loved it so we launched it. It has made the hiring process more streamlined, and easier for our team. I love it so much that we are now looking into the on-boarding piece, which I feel, will make it easier for our HR Team and it will be a better candidate experience.

Puntos a favor

Everything is housed in one place. Everyone on the team can get access to the information they need.
Hiring managers do not need to depend on the recruiter.
Pulling reports is super simple.
Customer service is always great.
Easy application process for candidate.
Easy hiring process for hiring team.

Desventajas

I wish there were more reports available with graphs and pivot tables that are less confusing when you download them on excel.

WorkMarket

Razones para elegir Jobvite

BambooHR was a system I didn't really like, at least the system we had was outdated and overwhelming.

Software anterior

BambooHR

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

Paola, Thank you so much for being a Jobvite customer!!! We really appreciate you.

Simone
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Jobvite is good but there are better ATS systems out there!

Revisado el 16/11/2022

It was okay, we used it for about 3 years and then decided to switch to Workday, which is not much better and comes with its own challenges.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, the candidate flow is intuitive and easy to manage, and visually easy to find things. Communication with candidates within the system was good and the triggering of jobs to job boards.

Desventajas

Pulling reports wasn't easy. Performing a search within the database to find resumes wasn't easy either.

Olivia
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Just “Ok” if you’ve never used an ATS before

Revisado el 16/11/2022

generally lackluster experience using JV

Puntos a favor

I picked it relatively quickly when I was learning it. There’s not a ton to learn if you don’t go into reporting/analytics so the ramp is easy-ish.

Desventajas

Reporting and analytics tools are lacking, candidate/applicant tracking is sub-par.

Dominika
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Revisado el 19/10/2022

Implementation was frustrating but the system is worth recommending. it is very easy to use. Now disclaimer if you do not have a technical team on your side it will be a challenge to implement it and if you are expecting human contact do not :) you will be sent to articles and videos. Would i buy the product again ? yes am I happy with the customer service side definitely no. if you have a lot of time and patience and drive to learn then that o it your self approach will suit you.

Puntos a favor

I do like simplicity and intuitiveness of the system. That is definitely a plus . Some things could be improved but over all we are happy.

Desventajas

My biggest issue is customer service. We had a fantastic knowledgeable sales rep. Then we had a PM that was mainly an email sender if he responded in fer days it was a success. He was definitely not a PM our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a PM and he refused to work with him. Then we got an rep post implementation that does reply to emails with in 3-4 days ( definitely not quality service) . I'm very disappointed with the client service and support. Not to mention that it has been now 3 months and we need t9o maintain our other ATS because they still did not upload our old resumes and there is no end date in site. No I'm sorry nothing. The customer care chat they are curious but supper slow to get a response its about a week. This is definitely their down side.

Christopher
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Excellent Product and Service

Revisado el 12/2/2020

Overall, Jobvite is a great ATS that integrates with all of our HR and Accounting tools. The customer service and response rate is on par.

Puntos a favor

Jobvite offers several options for customizing the dashboard and workflows, and the customer service is great.

Desventajas

nothing stands out as of yet. It would be nice to have a list of available free API's

Stephanie
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

User Friendly

Revisado el 10/2/2020

Overall my experience is great, I like that Jobvite is easy to use and you can pretty much jump in and start using it and figuring things out without worrying about "messing" anything up. Recruiters and sourcers alike will find that it does not slow down the process and if the company switched to Jobvite they would not be unhappy.

Puntos a favor

The pros for Jobvite is that is customizable and really easy to use. You don't need very much training and it links to your social platforms so sending automated announcements is easy!

Desventajas

Cons about the software are that it can be slow at times and there is not a texting feature YET.

Elijah
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Jobvite is failing

Revisado el 24/8/2022

Ask me this 5 years ago and I used to actually be a customer referral for them. I would rave about their easy to use system and it's ability to create a bought in hiring manager. You could share jobs direct to LinkedIn, you could track candidates well, and you could train a person in a day or two max.

Now...

They've acquired businesses and products that they charge for but that don't work. They turnover their account manager and customer success teams every 6 months. They are becoming dishonest and have zero accountability. They focus on selling versus providing a service. And in my most recent experience, they failed to notify me of our Account Manager leaving and that our customer success manager was away dealing with a VERY VERY VERY sensitive matter. Because they failed to notify me, I reached out to him about an issue lasting over 6 weeks. He was audibly distraught and wasn't supposed to be working. I mean I could hear they stress and sadness in his voice it was heartbreaking. It only laid more understanding for why employees are leaving this company. It's sad and unfortunately I've lost all respect for this company.

Puntos a favor

I liked the ease of use, the ease of training new hires to use the system, and the automatic job sharing. I used to like much more but we will get to that in later comments

Desventajas

The new features never work and will only cause problems. The customer service is arguably the worst I've experienced in my career. The prices increase with no increase in service. The company is in a steady decline as they only focus on acquiring new businesses and not creating a functional system.

Jason
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Good ATS for most companies

Revisado el 24/1/2019

There are so many ATS options in the market right now, so for an ATS to truly stand out it needs to be superb. Jobvite gets the job done, but doesn't have as many features as some of the more well known systems like Greenhouse.

Puntos a favor

Allows Recruiters and Hiring Managers to review, respond, and collaborate on applicants and candidates.

Desventajas

A little clunky at times, sometimes it would have lag time.

Ryan
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Data analysts will enjoy customization, but navigability can be frustrating

Revisado el 1/5/2019

The breadth of data being captured in Jobvite allows me to create robust reports about our hiring pipeline (diversity, hiring funnel, time from application to hire, etc). Overall the data structure is sensible and usable, once you figure out which columns mean what.

Puntos a favor

Reporting functionality is highly customizable, and the ability to create custom fields is a huge plus.

Desventajas

When exporting large datasets to .csv (since it's virtually impossible in Jobvite to export datasets of 50K+ rows to .xlsx), headers for custom fields are labeled in unusable ways (e.g. custom_field_xqqxvfws). It becomes necessary to maintain a separate mapping table and manually vlookup the actual header names before beginning any analysis. It also creates a huge headache when coordinating between data integration specialists who aren't as familiar with the dataset.

David
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

A Recruiting team's best friend

Revisado el 13/8/2019

Overall, a positive experience. We would recommend highly.

Puntos a favor

Since we implemented Jobvite, it has been a valuable asset to the Lewis organization, not just the Recruiting team, but to hiring managers and employees. From it's easy-apply features for candidates to its reporting functions to show ROI and /source hiring data, my team and I have been very pleased. The feedback we received from managers and staff have been positive. New employees (with simple training) pick up its features quickly and start using Jobvite right away for interviews, candidate evaluations, social sharing and/or referrals.

Desventajas

Jobvite has a robust reporting function and we use it for about 2-3 weekly, monthly & annual reports. Some of the other reports are difficult to create on your own, requiring help from your Jobvite rep and/or Jobvite customer service. The Engage portion of Jobvite (an extra feature) hasn't been that successful for us, but that may just be that we need more training. Either way, we don't use it much. Also, integration is a factor. If an organization has a separate HRIS, identify integration possibilities.

iCIMS Talent Cloud y Dayforce HCM

Razones para elegir Jobvite

It's been well over 5 years, but at the time, Jobvite was extremely progressive compared to Dayforce (it was called Ceridian at the time). Ceridian just couldn't keep up with the changing recruiting/candidate landscape.

Software anterior

Dayforce HCM

Razones para cambiar a Jobvite

Candidate ease of use, functionality, customer service, simple to train, etc.

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

David, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Venugopal
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Recruiting through social media was not this much easy before I was recommended with Jobvite...

Revisado el 21/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Jobvite is based upon Continuous Candidate Engagement (CCE), which aims to modernize the recruitment space. It is a candidate focused recruiting model which has so many pros to have a look upon. It helps companies recruit candidates with meaningful experiences at the correct time, in the right way, from the very first look. Jobvite is built on a platform which uses automation and intelligence to increase speed, cost-effectiveness, and quality of talent requisition. Moreover, you will be amazed to know that it manage resumes, prevent candidate duplicity, tracks applicant, provide notification and alerts, and so on. It is user-friendly as well. Jobvite provides a great dashboard and user interface, which makes it easy to use and manipulate. It is integrated with G Suite, which helps to schedule interviews and responding from emails seamlessly. Jobvite helps to expand the talent search socially by posting the positions out to your twitter/WhatsApp/Facebook/Instagram network.

Desventajas

Although Jobvite seems to be a boon in Modern Recruitment Process, it has some disadvantages as well. Firstly, it is an application which is not refined as it contains so many errors and bugs. System lags frequently, and sometimes over filter candidates. Despite being run by automation and intelligence, it is much more a manually operated system. Long clunky log in process is also highlighted as a disadvantage. There are some issues with its upgrades and performances. Its customer support feature isn't functioning as smooth as desired. Another problem with Jobvite is that it is more of a Requisition focused rather than candidate focused. Thus, finding the real candidates is somewhat a tough job with Jobvite!

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good overall, but could use a few tweaks

Revisado el 25/4/2017

Puntos a favor

Jobvite is one of the more competitively priced recruiting systems out there. There are premium products out there that I loved, however they would have cost almost twice as much as Jobvite, which I couldn't justify for probably 10% better functionality. It's super easy to use from both a recruiter standpoint as well as an admin standpoint. The key feature of sending Jobvites makes it super easy for employees to send out (and for us to track) referrals. As an admin, I LOVE the ability to chat with a tech support person from the tool vs. calling and being on hold for hours, only to be read to from a script vs. speaking with someone who can problem solve.

Desventajas

Jobvite emails come from the Jobvite email address and do not allow you to embed a signature. Because of this, we do not use Jobvite for candidate communications (other than the standard "thanks for applying" email that all applicants receive. There's also no way to BCC Jobvite to track these external emails in the system. We are a smaller company (350) and our recruiters are more senior, however this could be a deal breaker for a company that uses coordinators that require more oversight.

While you can customize most of the templates, there are some that are embedded in the system that you can't change that contain awkward and stilted wording. One of them contained a grammatical error and felt it reflected on us so poorly (we're a content marketing agency) we had to disable the feature entirely.

There's also a limit to the number of the columns that can appear in the search field, so we aren't able to view all of our custom fields verifying an applicant's suitability up front, which makes the process more time consuming for recruiters as they have to view more applications one at a time.

Also, they occasionally have updates which take the product backward instead of forward, such as removing the job alerts email feature.

I know it sounds like there are more cons than pros, but the ease of use and customer support is 100% more important than all of the cons.

Richard

• Asistencia al cliente

State of the art social media recruiting platform with a lackluster recruiting workflow.

Revisado el 25/7/2017

Puntos a favor

The Social Media platform integration is still best in class. It works well and allows easy visibility for your company's jobs across all social media platforms.

Desventajas

There are several things, but the actual ATS part of the system seems to have been designed as an afterthought. The workflow is not intuitive and there are too many features that just are not there for a modern search firm, and I imagine it would be very frustrating for an internal corporate recruiter as well. The worst feature though is their enforced branding through email. If you use Jobvite, every time you send an email through their platform it will go out with a jobvite.com email address. This means that many of your candidates will just not see the emails you send because their junk mail filters are picking up the jobvite.com email address as spam because they have a very high junk mail score and also because the word job is in the email address. When I used Jobvite as a corporate recruiter, I was constantly having to call candidates to see if they had received my emails and when I found out they had not I was resending messages from outside of Jobvite. When I called Jobvite, they said this was not a feature that could be easily turned off, and that the only way to do this was for our sys admins to make changes to the company domain settings and if your admins are like mine, they are not going near that with a 10 foot pole. This an idiotic feature and a deal killer for anyone in the recruiting industry.

Duc
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

If you are thinking about it- just do it!

Revisado el 27/8/2019

Just a point to note and not really a negative to the platform, but it is something that Jobvite folks can help to make the system even more friendly to those state and local Government folks looking for an ATS platform. Jobvite is a social media recruitment platform so the whole process from hire to on-boarding is meant to be quick and efficient- the platform is more tailored to the modern day business environment where-by users are familiar with technology. Because of this, it is not as "friendly" to local or state government environment. With that said, as a local government entity, still made it to work and have been working now since the beginning on 2019! So that is to say the flexibility and adaptability of the Jobvite are there BUT you need to have a very well-versed administrator/architect/systems analyst to really translate business processes to approval workflow from inception to Go-Live!

Support is great!
Ease of use once set up correctly!
Flexible and adaptable to business needs but within reason!
Reliable and consistent!

NEOGOV

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

Thank you for your review Duc, we appreciate you!

Martina
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Complete ATS

Revisado el 30/10/2019

As I currently work with another software, I miss a lot of the great functionalities Jobvite has and the freedom within it for the hiring manager to define each requisition flow/process.

Puntos a favor

Jobvite is a complete and multifunctional ATS. The candidate process can be tailored to each requisition need due to the multiple statuses, screening types and contact options.
It feels like an actual flow and it makes it easier to follow the candidate journey and keep track of the email sent and received.
Bulk emailing and bulk change of status are also 2 great tools - which I use to give for granted but I don't have in the other ATS I use for m current product (SF).

Desventajas

1. No access to knock out form templates + no option to customize basic templates
2. Not all entities/products are selectable when posting a JD
3. when searching a candidate name in the top bar, it should be made default that the search shows candidates in your own req. (With then the option to see all). Most hiring managers would be looking for their specific candidates.

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

Martina, thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

Vince
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

Jobvite Review

Revisado el 20/8/2019

The ability to have all candidates in one place and run reporting on the several data points has been very valuable. The reporting is still a work in progress for our needs.
Since using Jobvite we have been able to provide reliable reporting to our hiring managers and executive team.

Puntos a favor

It serves as a receptacle for all candidates, the ability to communicate with multiple candidates at one time. It's a time saver. The reporting is helpful, the product is easy to navigate. It serves as a one stop product for all things recruiting related from, communicating with hiring managers to candidates and everything in between.

Desventajas

The reporting could be stronger, an more fluid approach with LinkedIn Recruiter, and better email options. The ability to add a signature in the email templates that doesn't look generic.

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

Vince, thank you so much! We appreciate you!

Steve
  • Sector: Banca

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

JobVite is clearly the current #1 ATS for a reason!!!

Revisado el 17/9/2015

Puntos a favor

The product is very robust and allows for virtually every aspect of our current recruiting process to be made much more streamlined and efficient. Also, our implementation manager is wonderfully attentive, responsive, and highly insightful, making her an absolute dream come true business partner to guide us through the transition process.

Desventajas

As to be expected, we experienced an almost complete drop-off in communication from our initial point of contact (sales rep) once we signed the contract. While we fully expected that, he could have been more hands-on and clear with next steps, making all required connections, and providing a more seamless transition to those next-level business partners assisting us in the transition. It would have also been slightly less impersonal than receiving almost instant automated emails from JobVite's Accounting system about invoices and deadlines, if the sales rep himself might have been proactive and forwarded and or made a call to explain those. The experience was pretty corporate and or big brand to go from, "what can I do to show you more / earn your business?" to essentially, "Thank you for choosing JobVite, You owe us money, go here to pay by X deadline. Do Not Reply to This Email." Again, a little more hand-holding and personal touch would have been nice from the sales rep, especially considering the size of the check we cut him.

Stacey
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

My Jobvite experience in the first 6 months

Revisado el 28/4/2019

Overall, I think, JV is an underused application with what it could do an as a recruitment tool, reporting tool, and an administrative user tool. However, there have been situations when asked to run a particular report. One would think, JV would be able to run it because those fields are in options fields within the program. Unfortunately, some of our report requests are not available. There's always room for improvement.

Puntos a favor

I like there are many things I like about JV. Figuring they system out wasn't as difficult as I anticipated. I learned fairly quickly how to maneuver around the system. I really like learning what I can get out of the reports and still learning there is so much more there is to be learned throughout the system.

Desventajas

There are some things that I don't like about this ATS, in general, as there is a lot of toggling around to different screens which takes time. However, I haven't had much experience working with other ATS's to make a fair comparison. There has been frustration getting instant online help in a timely manner. JV may or may not have this as an option, but online learning courses. I use this ATS, not as a recruiter, but more as an administrator monitoring all new WW jobs posted to ensure all new postings have continuity, consistent messaging, spelling errors, along with a gender-neutral tone.

• Sector: Medios online

Great ATS that's Constantly Improving

Revisado el 26/11/2020

Overall I have had a good experience with Jobvite and I really like how we are able to post positions simultaneously to all the best job boards.

Puntos a favor

It's great for applicant tracking as well as automating certain things like candidate scheduling, mass messaging, and resume review. Publisher is also great for automating LinkedIn posts that advertise positions. We recently started using engage which allows us to setup web/email marketing campaigns which is a great feature for targeting niche candidates like people in tech.

Desventajas

When I email candidates via Jobvite, all of their messages are attached to the same email which can sometimes be confusing and has caused me to miss emails from them when they all come in at the same time. I also wish that Jobvite had a function where the HR team could approve the offer letter once it has been generated before it gets sent to the candidate.

Steven
  • Sector: Seguros

Solid Product

Revisado el 30/10/2019

Once fully operational, Jobvite has performed very well overall.

Puntos a favor

Excellent candidate engagement functionality and the on-boarding tools are top notch. The interactive support/help tools are very helpful and intuitive.

Desventajas

The admin module is not always intuitive and it can take a few tries to find the right screen for making changes. Additionally, the implementation model is a challenge, as there is no single person accountable to keeping the project on track.

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Razones para elegir Jobvite

We needed a state-of-the-art application.

Razones para cambiar a Jobvite

Combination of functionality and cost.

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

Steven, thank you! We appreciate you!

• Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Helps our Recruiting Needs as a Small Business

Revisado el 30/10/2018

It gets the job done and it's useful for us as a small business to have a place where people can apply online without building our own application process on our website. It's simple for applicants to fill out, but it is time-consuming on our end to get the applications ready.

Puntos a favor

I like that you are able to put pretty much anything and everything on the screening forms. So many other software/websites make their application so simplistic that we barely get any information from our candidates other than a resume. We have a full application that we like our candidates to fill out so it is nice to be able to put all the questions we want on the screening form. It's also a convenient way to keep all of our recruiting needs in one spot.

Desventajas

It's not as user-friendly as I would like it. Creating the screening forms is very time-consuming. It's difficult to be able to delete requisitions or candidates which I understand, but at the same time, it would be useful to have. I inherited the software from our previous HR rep and there were so many things that were incorrect and what not and it's really difficult to clean up requsitions. I'd also prefer if we could turn off the general application as we get so many resumes for positions that sometimes don't even exist.

Maggie
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Jobvite rocks

Revisado el 6/8/2019

We get rave reviews from candidates during the onboarding experience.

Puntos a favor

I love that the product is so customizable and integrates nicely with our HRIS systems. I also love that it really helps with branding and creating a wonderful candidate experience.

Desventajas

I had issues with turn over of my account manager on the sales side. I also have had to call or use the chat feature a lot and find that a dedicated customer support team per accounts would be the best route to take. instead, I always get differnt peopel with a differnt level of product or account knowledge and I find myself repeating to them.

I'd love to see more premade reports in the system. We live in the world of Data and It needs to be easier to data mine the system

Respuesta de Jobvite Traducir a español

Maggie, we are so happy to hear that you are loving Jobvite and so are your candidates! I let our Sales Leader and head of Support know your concerns and suggestions.

DeeDee
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Would be better if they had good Customer Support and their platform was more stable

Revisado el 7/12/2017

It's not horrible, if you've never used an ATS before, you'll think it's terrific. If you've used some of the others like Level or Greenhouse, you'll think it's fair but not great.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use, it's somewhat intuitive and has a lot of good features. They have a lot of good training tutorials online so it's pretty easy to get hiring managers to use it. For the money, it's not a bad ATS, I'd give it a B- if I were grading it.

Desventajas

Their site goes down quite a bit which leaves you stuck not being able to do anything.
Customer Support is super hard to get in touch with, you'll stay on the phone waiting for someone to answer for hours, if they ever do they are not very helpful.
The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. It does some very basic reporting, but sometimes the numbers are not accurate and trying to get support to help understand why is impossible.

• Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to use but still can get better

Revisado el 3/5/2019

It's very easy to maintain data in the tool and hence our Talent Acquisition Team's work is more transparent to the stakeholders.

We also get to know where are the delays in the interview process or offer approval process

Puntos a favor

- It's very consumer friendly. If the consumer hasn't used any ATS tool ever, Jobvite has a very easy UI and anyone can pick it up quite quickly without any formal training.

- I really appreciate the quick help I get from the Customer Support team, they are just simply awesome.

Desventajas

I would rather write "What could be better" rather than writing any cons

It will be really great if the users can create more and more reports rather than going back and forth with your team, there are many times that there is some amount of data that we require but we can't create the report from scratch and have to keep scrolling through already available reports