Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Software de contabilidad online para pequeñas empresas y startups

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

246 opiniones

Rafael
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

infinitos errores, no está adaptado a España.

Revisado el 31/5/2022

Un absoluto desastre. Desde que pasamos de Sage One a esto, nuestras cuentas ya no son claras. No solucionan los problemas, y prometen cosas que no hace el programa.

Puntos a favor

Tiene potencial, cuando el programa esté acabado.

Desventajas

Faloos continuos, movimientos duplicados, hay que hacer ni se sabe de pasos para cada cosa, nada intuitivo.

Magdalene

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Revisado el 4/10/2019

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Desventajas

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I have been a Sage Pastel user for over a decade. when I heard that there was a cloud-based system available that offered such powerful, yet simple to use features, I had to give it a try. I have not been disappointed.
Andy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A good all round accounting product, good integration, but pricey as the users increase

Revisado el 22/11/2022

We replaced Sage50 with Sage200, and also Sap B1 was migrated to Sage200, with the help of Sage partners at TN4 this was a relatively pain free migration in all cases, and they all worked well to meet our timescales and requirements, as well as helping us find other partners to integrate Sage200 with other related solutions such as barcode scanning, shipping, and MRP solutions that are not in Sage out of the box.

Puntos a favor

This software does everything a small, medium or relatively large sized business would need. The backend database is SQL server, so it's fast and well structured, and we found lots of modules and external products integrate well with it.

Desventajas

Implementation and training needed external consultants to do it at scale and at speed. The licence model is per user, so as soon as you start adding quite a few employees the cost of running the software gets rather pricey, though it's comparable to SAP B1 for example. We used our own servers to host the application and database, and although it's called "cloud" it's really not, but perhaps in the future.

SAP Business One

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage50 could no longer cope with the number of transactions due to its outdated database setup, and SAP B1 was migrated across when we acquired a business that used this but needed to be integrated.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We already had Sage 200 Business Cloud Accounting so it was logical to migrate everything into this, also SAP B1 was slightly more expensive.
Audrey
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

I really wanted this to work

Revisado el 14/1/2021

Unfortunately my experience was poor. I loved their desktop program and really wanted to love their cloud solution just as much.

Puntos a favor

I love cloud solutions and the reports from this would have been nice.

Desventajas

I was hit with what seemed like every road block as I tried to switch from my Sage Desktop program into their cloud program. Customer Support was lacking and I ended up joining a Facebook support group of other accountant/bookkeepers making a similar switch. In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

FreshBooks y Quickbooks Online

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I mainly used Sage 50cloud for it's desktop features and felt the cloud connectivity was lacking.

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I signed up to be a part of the beta testing. I was hoping the migration of data would have gone smoothly from one Sage program to the next with data lose.
Mahir
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Awesome Accounting System if you can afford it!

Revisado el 21/10/2022

The overall experience is definitely good and it's worth every penny if one can afford it.

Puntos a favor

Sage Accounting application improved our efficiency and business processes by much. It's features are integrated and there's no functional flaws at all; we can trust it's reports!

Desventajas

When you have 10+ users, it'll be a bit expensive to maintain Sage. Besides, initially the learning curve to get accustomed to it's features may take some more time for the traditional ERP system users

Infor OS y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

NetSuite was very very expensive to maintain and also it's product support team was very slow to respond.

NetSuite

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage has all the features that we necessitated and it was within our budget
Andile
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My professional side hustle enablers

Revisado el 17/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Banking connections, this and the ease of allocation of transactions, I can track my spending habits and allocate my incomes with ease.Bookkeeping should not be hard and the solution makes sure it's a breeze.

Desventajas

I'm not sure it's this is a thing of the past... But I have multiple bank accounts linked and transfer between accounts can be be very complicated and you can easy duplicate transactions.I really don't like the idea of paying for add-ons such as cloud space. I think the more functionality required the more this can become expensive.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Quickbooks Online y Xero

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I think pricing for basic bookkeeping functions, it's still the most reasonable.
Matthew
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Abysmal software and customer service experience

Revisado el 7/6/2019

It appears as though Sage panicked when Xero and other cloud providers appeared in their market and so they rushed out a poor bit of software. They haven't developed it and so it is a long way behind its competitors, with basic functionality missing and a poor user interface. I have also had several problems with basic features (link the bank feed) which they have no idea how to resolve.

The customer support experience is also the slowest and most painful experience I have ever come across from a SaaS provider.

It is telling that they are slashing their prices at the same time Xero is able to raise theirs!

Puntos a favor

The only two good parts of the software are the discounted price and it clearly shows you how long until the end of your VAT period.

Unreliable
Very little development in the 6 years I have used it
Slow to do basic tasks
The interface isn't user-friendly
There is no way to take a back up your data
The customer service is slow - typical experience is 20+ min wait for live chat, no response to emails and 15+ wait for phone support (on a premium rate number)

Derek

Sage for life!

Revisado el 29/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Great product and super support! I can't see me moving away from Sage.

Desventajas

Like most things in life... could be cheaper!

Jason
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

Outstanding software

Revisado el 16/11/2022

It’s very easy to use especially when I’m about to do my self assessment tax, it’s all in there what I need.

Puntos a favor

I use this software when doing my small business account.

Desventajas

I have been using this for years now! I’m just used to this software.

William
  • Sector: Impresión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

good

Revisado el 3/2/2020

it's good it works, but very hard to install in network

Puntos a favor

The fact that you cannot go modify stuff by the backdoor

Desventajas

support could be better, it's not easy to reach

reputation
Maxwell
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Sage cloud accounting review

Revisado el 10/11/2022

It seems good for smaller businesses that don't require complex accounting system with the need of multiple integrity tools.

Puntos a favor

good for small businessgood reporting tools

Desventajas

dificult to learndata storage very limitedpoor customer service

James
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

Really Easy Software for Non-Accountants

Revisado el 14/6/2022

I honestly, couldn't imagine running my business without it. It's such an integral part of my business and frees up my time so that I can focus on other things. Truly outstanding!

Puntos a favor

I love the usability of this product. As a non-accountant, I feel able to easily keep track of my small business accounts with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Plus, if ever there is a time where I don't know something and my accountant isn't available, the Sage help is excellent. I love the new addition of the Sage University which is going to be a real help in training my team.

Desventajas

I feel that for me personally, the cash flow forecasting is a bit complicated, but I'll admit I haven't fully explored this side of things, I tend to do all my budgeting on a spreadsheet but it would be handy to have it integrated with my accounts. Maybe a section that can look at the P&Ls for past years and recommend budgets for the months, quarters and year ahead. Again, it's not something I've fully looked into so it may already exist on the platform.

Quickbooks Online y Xero

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

It was recommended to me by my accountant who was already using the software for some other clients and after trialling it, I found it great.
Jason
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

Revisado el 22/9/2021

Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

Puntos a favor

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

Desventajas

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors.
Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software.

Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We made the switch as we wanted to get away from a client/server based software solution and wanted a cloud based solution.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Our thought was to stay with the same company thinking that the transition would be easier and we had been happy with their other product offerings in the past. The user interface also was easy to understand and utilize in comparison to quick books an xero accounting as we were already familiar with how Sage products work overall.
Rendani
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

Revisado el 28/6/2021

Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

Puntos a favor

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

Desventajas

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We were able to combine our accounting and payroll systems by using Sage One. It enables us to manage our accounts from any location and using any device. It also relieved us of the responsibility of backing up and protecting our financial records.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Revisado el 27/5/2021

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to set up and use. I loved that it easily integrated with our existing business. With internet access, the software is accessible from anywhere and is available on mobile devices. It makes bank reconciliation and invoicing easy.

Puntos a favor

Installation and implementation are easy. I like that the features are easy to use even for non-accounting persons. It enables real time sharing of files with clients and colleagues which saves on time and eliminates the need to direct email invoices. This makes debtor management easy and less costly. Accessibility from a mobile device is a huge plus when one is on the move. The software is also affordable and has a free trial. Sage has good customer support.

Desventajas

Since the software can only be accessed online, it is difficult to work with when internet speeds are slow or when there is no connection at all. Sometimes bank sync feed is slow and the handling of foreign currency bank transactions could do with some improvements.

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage is user friendly even to persons with no book keeping knowledge while Quickbooks Online requires so basic book keeping knowhow. Sage has better customer support compared to Quickbooks Online. Considering our business needs, Sage seemed more affordable for us.
Aaron
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Comparable Systems Cost Much, Much More

Revisado el 2/11/2016

Built on the Salesforce platform so it can handle any number of users. Sage has initially targeted the small business segment with Live, however it is just as good for mid-market or enterprise. Consider the following features:

Capable of handling 1-1000+ users.
SAAS (hosted and browser-based) so no software to install. No server needed.
Multi-Company consolidation
Inter-Company transactions
Dimensional accounting
Multi-Currency
Multi-Language
Purchase Requisition/Approvals and Workflow
Easy setup but can be configured as complex as you want, it's a very open database if you choose to use it that way
Open API, integrates with many other web-based apps
Well integrated with SalesForce
Tablet and iPhone/Android apps

These types of features are typically only available in enterprise level software like Intacct, Acumatica, Financial Force, X3, NetSuite, Oracle or SAP. You won't find this in Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Xero, Sage 50 or any other entry-level system. There's always been Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 100/300/500, Epicor, Infor and others, but those aren't true cloud based/browser based systems, nor are they inexpensive. What's unique about Sage Live is that they've priced it to be affordable for most companies - starts at monthly for 2 users and 1 company. 2 users and 100 companies is only $$$d/month. That is ridiculously less expensive than the other enterprise level systems out there.

You can certainly use Sage Live as a small business, but the nice thing is that as you grow you can stay on the same system and not feel the need to change. If you are a mid-sized or large company, you owe it to yourself to take a look at Live before you make a decision on spending lots more money for perhaps the same thing.

Desventajas

It has only been around for 3 years, so it's not as fully developed as some more mature offerings out there. They are adding new stuff all the time but you might find some features missing that you are used to.

Paul

• Asistencia al cliente

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small businesses...

Revisado el 30/1/2018

Puntos a favor

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Desventajas

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Revisado el 9/11/2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Puntos a favor

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Desventajas

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

A saviour for start-ups and SMEs! Sage is like a digital CFO

Revisado el 15/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Features! The wide array of features from automated invoice generation, reminders to follow-up actions, report & analytics generation for sharing with shareholders or investors, etc. make sage a must-use for small and medium enterprises. Cuts down unwanted bottlenecks in finances, payroll, while saving significant costs and downtime.

Desventajas

Pricing is a bit steeper compared to alternatives. Although the premium pricing is justified by sage's product, I feel it is still not accessible to early stage companies. Maybe, a specific plan focused on start-ups offering only limited features that start-ups use on a day-to-day basis would be fantastic.

Gustav
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of my best investments yet.

Revisado el 6/5/2021

First of all i had no accounting software, no quoting and invoicing software. so this just makes my document presentation just that much more professional looking. also i only have to do the basic, and it does the rest for me.

Puntos a favor

As a non accounting person, i found this software to be just what the tax man ordered in terms of financial accountability features. it's so easy and and intuitive to use, i was able to get started on the first day and even issued a quote to a client.

Desventajas

well, i had trouble linking my business bank account to the software, but that could be the bank...

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage was cost effective and charges in local currency which makes it cheaper, whilst also offering more features.

YourTradebase

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage has an incredible track record and support, plus it was cheaper.
Cathy
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Simple to learn, gives you great data

Revisado el 23/4/2020

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Puntos a favor

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Desventajas

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Paul
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

owner

Revisado el 24/4/2022

My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

Puntos a favor

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

Desventajas

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Seamed more powerful and professional .
Eugenio
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

a tool to trust if there is budget for it

Revisado el 15/7/2021

very good, all the accounting department can work with it.

Puntos a favor

the robustness of the software, it does not save locally any file, is connecting to the server for every query.

Desventajas

the price is very high, the company need to be bigger to be able to pay this software, the customer service is not very good in the it section, they are accountants.

MNprogram

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

because we needed better support

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

because mn program was not able to start the fiscal year in june as we need, it only accepts january december accounting period.
Michelle

Revisado el 7/10/2020

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Puntos a favor

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

Desventajas

One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Andre

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

Revisado el 27/1/2022

Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

Puntos a favor

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Desventajas

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Razones para elegir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We wanted to go cloud based

Razones para cambiar a Sage Business Cloud Accounting

At that stage Xero did not have a lot of support in SA.