8657 opiniones
Asana

Asana

Lista de tareas compartidas para la colaboración y gestión de proyectos

4,4 /5 (8657 opiniones)
89% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
8657 opiniones
Ken I.
Traducir a español

If I only had ONE tool, this would be it.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 29/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use Asana every day, and it's the first thing I fire up in the morning. I can check it's inbox to see if there are any pressing issues or communications (if I hadn't already seen it in the app), and then run down my tasks which are displayed just as I've set them up.

My projects are listed in the order that makes sense to me, and tasks are scheduled, communications, files, etc., all available at a click. It even talks to Toggl, so I can track my time effortlessly. As a one-man agency, I've been able to take on much more work using Asana than if I'd tried to manage everything the old way.

Before I used Asana, I tried to manage projects, service and other communications via email, labels, etc., but there's just no comparison. If you make the transition to Asana, you'll be a better coordinator, project manager, business person, etc. You won't be able to help it. ;)

Puntos a favor

Asana is a very capable project coordination platform. It's very easily customized to fit my individual workflow, and extremely intuitive. I share access with some of my clients to allow them to create, edit and update tasks. I love the way this tool weans stakeholders from the jungle of email.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were a mid-level pricing tier for entrepreneurs to take advantage of some of the pro-level features, but not have to commit to the fairly pricy upgrade. Don't get me wrong, it's probably very worth it to upgrade, but I'd rather be able to choose the features that would benefit me at a reduced price rather than buy the upgrade for one or two I really want. Like when we had to buy an album just to get the 2 songs we really wanted, lol!

Sarah F.
Sector: Diseño

Highly recommend Asana

Revisado el 28/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I love my experience with Asana. The software is so simple to navigate, it makes my work life a lot easier control.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy this software is to navigate. Due to the clean and simplified design, I can "add/create a task" with the click of a button. It gives me the options to add a project title, project description, due date and even categorize the assignment. As a Graphic Designer, each design project falls in various categories, and it is extremely helpful to be able to label each one. I also love how easy it is to add people to your account, and not only be able to assign or pass projects along to them, but to be able to view their project lists as well. Lastly, it only took a few minutes to have someone explain to me how to navigate the software, which is not only wonderful, but time efficient.

Puntos en contra

I would love if there could be a feature where you can instant chat your friends. With that chat box, we could easily talk about project details, etc, instead of having to open up a separate browser to write out an email. I believe having a chat box would allow more direct and faster communication.

Sector: Minería y metalurgia
Traducir a español

Easy to use and quite straightforward

Revisado el 13/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The first thing I find it very useful is that it helps a lot to manage my time and set priorities for different tasks. Because of its ability to be in different projects features, it will be quite handy for the ones who involve in different teams of a company like HR, Project Management.

Puntos a favor

It's quite easy to use and it has helped me a lot to keep track of my daily tasks. I find it very satisfying to complete the tasks right after i finish them. It is also handy for the management team to review everyone's tasks and how they're doing at the end of the day. It has already got essential features for task management even in free version, but I'd love to go premium later.

Puntos en contra

I hope it could provide more features like insights and trends in free version. But it is still okay to see the general insights of your work.

Hugo C.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Free version is already great, it is even better when you upgrade

Revisado el 5/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using Asana for many years, when I need to refer to a good and useful tool for managing project, I always say Asana. Moreover the free version offers all the needed basic features, it is impressive.

Puntos a favor

The clean UI, the board and custom fields.

Puntos en contra

Subtasks management (mostly in the board view) because too much click to reach them and no overall view (no nice hierarchical view with parents and child tasks).

Jake R.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

An honest review: The Pros and the Cons!

Revisado el 16/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

With the exception of having trouble reaching customer service to address a billing issue, I have nothing but great things to say about Asana. Our experience using the software has been great. It's helped my team to stay on top of multiple projects/deadlines at the same time without letting anything slip through the cracks.

Puntos a favor

Asana is extremely beneficial for tracking your progress/success on large team projects or individual tasks. The key features Asana offers can help you to ensure your team meets specific deadlines, any stumbling blocks are addressed in realtime, and it keeps everyone on the same page. I've used other project management softwares, such as Teamwork and Asana has been the most user friendly platform I've used to date. If you have members on your team that work better with daily reminders, this can be extremely beneficial to keep them on track and ensure high productivity!

Puntos en contra

There's one thing in particular that I've found to be frustrating with Asana. Their customer service has been extremely hard to reach at times. They do have employees with phone extensions, but you won't be able to find them online. They do provide a chat feature, but don't always follow up in a timely manner, which can be frustrating if you're operating on a deadline. Specifically, we had an issue with our billing and I could not get a hold of someone from Asana for weeks. We fortunately found a way to contact a representative from an email I had saved from prior communication. Aside from this, I have no cons to point out about the functionalities of the software itself. It's a great tool and would beneficial for any team to use.

Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
Traducir a español

Asana is a great team tool, but could use some tweaks.

Revisado el 19/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, it is great to have a one-stop shop for all active projects, but it can often allow for tasks and updates to get lost in the ether, amongst its many many levels of 'tasks' and subtasks, etc.

Puntos a favor

Overall, Asana is a very robust and well-rounded project management tool for teams, allowing for near complete customization depending on your need. It can be used as a very high level/overview approach to projects and tasks, down to a very granular and detailed level of project management.

Puntos en contra

While the software is incredibly robust and able to be manipulated to your individual or team need, the lack of structure can be a bit daunting. Our small design studio has fairly replicable and common design 'tasks', yet despite my endless searching and researching, there seemed to be little in the way of 'templates' for client/branding-driven graphic design studios, to get started. Rather, it feels very geared toward web and developer design tasks. Also, while I do often work with clients transparently throughout the design process (allowing them into Asana to help accomplish tasks), as well as contractors, Asana is not particularly friendly for studios as small as mine. Rather, it is more geared towards larger studios with many internal 'teams.' And, clients can get lost commenting and checking and responding and sharing within the platform, as the Inbox feature feels cluttered and sometimes lacking visual hierarchy. For example, a comment can end up attached to a specific sub-task, where it will not be seen easily in the overall project task–and getting missed altogether sometimes. Lastly, while Asana is very customizable, some of the ways they treat teams vs. projects vs. tasks can feel a bit backwards, leaving you to 'jerry-rig' the layout and items to work in a best-case project flow for you or your team.

Mike G.

Asana for Client Social Media Project Management

Revisado el 19/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's our go-to project management tool for client social media work. We are a remote team so we need a cloud-based tool to keep everything organized and it does just that. Love the mobile app as well.

Puntos a favor

Asana has been a huge asset for our team. We can break client work down and keep it all orderly in one place with great updates.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I get to many emails! Takes time to go in and identify who should get what alerts and updates.

Nic M.

Accuracy for teams!

Revisado el 26/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Asana has helped me help my clients in increasing efficiency and establishing an understanding between multiple business areas.

Puntos a favor

Asana has a number of templates and various different ways to manage and execute projects of different natures. For example, I use and always suggest to my clients that they use a weekly meeting templates where the sections match the various business operations such as marketing, operations, accounts, warehouse, etc. This allows items for discussion to be addressed in the weekly meeting and then allocated to the projects and individuals for execution. It's great for collaborating and ensuring that everyone in a team nails their dealings.

Puntos en contra

I do find it a bit pricey for smaller businesses, especially when handling multiple clients/projects from a single account and each project needs to be private. It's too expensive for freelancers or small agencies.

Isaac N.
Sector: Internet

One of the best Project Management Software

Revisado el 6/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am using asana everyday creating tasks, managing projects in a very easy way

Puntos a favor

I liked the simplicity of the usage, adding a task and applying it to a user is very easy also other feature the software has

Puntos en contra

I would improve the way of managing the workspaces so it will be easyer to find and remember in what worspace i have added a task.
Another thing to improve is the way to find any project as the projects are showing on a left column without a way to search and find the needed project and lot of times when you have a large list it becomes very anoing

Aleksandar I.
Sector: Software informático

Not bad, but not great

Revisado el 25/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is extremely easy to create tasks and subtasks with Asana, but it really needs a lot of work before it became mature Project Management software. As mentioned we switched from ActiveCollab to asana due to company policy, but we didn't find what we were looking for.

We used it for some time (3-4 months I believe) and then we went back to ActiveCollab during the lifetime of the project.

Puntos a favor

How easy it was to create tasks and subtasks, and start a discussion about a particular task or item.

Puntos en contra

Lack of features. Many project management features are missing. There was no easy way to create and manage milestones and no views like a dashboard that will give you valuable data about the progress and project status.

Eddie L.
Sector: Administración educativa

Best in class product

Revisado el 25/3/2020

Puntos a favor

While my head of product can speak more to the specifics, we felt that of all the many products we've evaluated in this market, Asana solves those use cases best and provides a lot of flexibility at a very reasonable cost.

Puntos en contra

Not everything is perfect, but newer versions started limiting some functionality about how we represent data about specific items on the task list. Sometimes I wish tasks could be tracked in a more storyboard format, but that was less for the use case of software development, and there are other platforms for that.

Gabriel E.
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10.000 empleados
Traducir a español

Best way to coordinate work between agile teams

Revisado el 20/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Asana is one of those tools you can't live without when you add it to your workflow. It offers great capabilities to coordinate people and leave all decisions made about a topic in the same place. If everybody in your organization is using it, you can really leverage its power.

Its beauty relays in its simplicity, you can't make fancy things such as track progress of a big project distributed between several teams, but you can use your imagination to go over these issues. The API will give you all the flexibility you need if you know how to code.

Puntos a favor

- The ease of use of Asana is one of the best out there no matter the product. It's so easy to start creating task and discover what can you do with them it easily adjusts to your work flows, specially if you work with lots of people.
- Everybody can edit tasks, this allows to use Asana as a hub for communicating everything related to a topic, tagging tasks and mentioning people so they get notified.
- Hotkeys, I hate going back and forth between the keyboard and mouse (hate using touchpad), Asana provides hotkeys for almost everything you need to do, tab will be your magic key.

Puntos en contra

Poor reporting. I work in agile projects and would like to see BurnUps and burn downs, be able to define sprints and reporting associated to the big picture. To do so, you have to manually create projects that act as sprints, you end up with lots of projects and lose the big picture. On the bright side, it provides an API, so I connected to it, and using tags I was able to create customized reporting.

Expensive, its cost compare to world-class project management solutions, like Jira. I believe it's worth the money, but as a small company we couldn't afford it. (this was a year ago, before starting at Globant)

Mackenzie J.
Sector: Deportes
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

An Advanced Version of Trello

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 6/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we have been very pleased with Asana. From a team project management standpoint and for keeping individual tasks organized and prioritized, Asana is a step up from Trello. I would recommend this for distributed teams working on various projects (with or without other business unites) who are looking to get and stay organized.

Puntos a favor

Asana operates similarly to a Trello board, but has more features and functionality, making it a better investment for teams and individual contributors. Asana enables you to both track tasks along a customizable set of groups and track/prioritize tasks for individuals and teams. Not only that, Asana's interface makes it easy to have and store conversations pertaining to project success with real-time alerts when a new comment is added. It has made working with my team and other business units much easier!

Puntos en contra

Asana does have some limited functionality that can result in lengthy conversations within each project "card." Because you are unable to link text, you must paste the full URL, which can get messy when you are adding 5-10 URLs to outside pages/docs/etc. We also cannot add rich text features like tables, which would prevent us from creating a GoogleDoc with the table and adding the link to the text thread. Small inconveniences, but inconveniences nonetheless.

Jillian S.

Best Project Management Platform

Revisado el 4/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My team manages Marketing Campaigns and Design Projects with Asana - we did a trial with Monday.com and ended up staying with Asana because of the over all features and capability of the platform along with ease of daily use...Asana is by far the most user friendly task management platform available!

Puntos a favor

I have recently optimized my team Asana usage by increasing the number of projects they can manage on their own in addition to Admin view / reporting...these optimizations were a GAME CHANGER for me as the administrator and manager of up to 15 Asana users. It takes a bit if playing around with features but everyday my team is becoming more efficient through their Asana project and task management.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that could have swayed me to rate this platform a full 10/10 would be the Customer Support. There is no "live chat" feature with Asana which makes it incredibly difficult and TIME CONSUMING for the clients to research and dig around the articles and forums to find answers for them selves.

I'm a millennial and do a ton of research before I get to the point of frustration in not finding what I need so it takes A LOT for me to seek out a response from support. My answers are not easily found and I spent about 3 weeks trying to figure features out on my own - "live chat" with support would get this to 10/10.

Filipe F.

Asana review

Revisado el 31/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Asana is the best way to organize my work and share project status with clients
Easy to use on desktop and mobile

Puntos a favor

Asana is a great application to organize my tasks
I can organize it by projet or client or software version, .... we can define tags to organize task and projects
With Asana I can have a overview of my projects where I want, work great of mobile as too
Asana can share task with others, to great overview of project
Asana is easy to use for all people

Puntos en contra

At moment Asana have a lot of functionalities that is enough for organize my work
I use it every day with out any problem

Sector: Servicios de información
Tamaño de la empresa: 10.001+ empleados

Intuitive Collaboration and Project Tracking Tool

Revisado el 15/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using Asana for close to two years now to track my day-to-day activities, project cutover tasks and tracking support tickets. I like the design and the layout of the tool and how intuitive every action is. Would definitely recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use - The tool is intuitive. No learning curve needed.
Organized User Interface.
Automated Email Notifications.
Cloud Service - Can be accessed using thin client.
Search feature works well and is fast.
Adding Tags.

Puntos en contra

Unintentional clicks sometimes triggers actions.
Configuring the automated emails was a bit confusing - Emails were sent out to the whole project team whenever a new task was created which we didn't want. We eventually configured it properly.

Dave M.
Sector: Diseño

Fantastic project management app

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 7/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very pleased with Asana for project management and I now use it with any project that has milestones and multiple people involved. I tried many project management apps but Asana was the clear winner. And as it is free it is a no brainer!

Puntos a favor

I really like the way you can structure a project and see what has been done, and what is left to do on one screen. Many apps hide completed tasks but with Asana you see everything.

Assigning tasks, due dates and commenting on tasks is very easy. I also like the different ways you an view milestones (list view, calendar view, etc).

Puntos en contra

Customers sometimes found it a bit hard to get started. I'm not sure if this is anything to do with Asana or with clients just getting used to something new. Once I had a 5 minute phone conversation to go through it with them, they were on board and using it easily. Some clients switched over to using it exclusively.

Traducir a español

Great task-oriented project management tool

Revisado el 3/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We manage all projects with Asana. It's really a great tool! I've tried Jira and Trello, but Asana wins them all!

Puntos a favor

+ Easy to use (task oriented)
+ Statuses, projects...
+ Collaboration (description, conversations, attachments, notification)
+ Gantt chart is great!
+ Slick UI and UX! Great work!

- Premium features (processes, automations) come with a premium price
- Missing feature: a place to store all product feature specs (documents) - like editable documents in folders (something what Jira has with Confluence, but with better UI/UX)

Bethany M.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Lots of Functions

Revisado el 25/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We love Asana and tell people about all of the functions within it that allow us to streamline most of our work and communication.

Puntos a favor

Asana is so diverse in it's functions that it meets all kinds of organizational and communication needs. We use it at our church for simple tasks lists, meeting follow-up tasks, small to large team projects as well as having long-term groups distinctions within Asana to create projects within. There's even a great feature that allows you to keep ongoing conversations and document links within specific tasks or project teams.

I even have a separate folder within my Asana username for personal tasks and projects for my family, so all the distinctions are helpful.

Puntos en contra

Asana is getting easier and easier to use with time and the developers have been making it more intuitive, but it was harder to figure out than a couple other project managers we tried.

Traducir a español

Pretty much quite literally, my life is in Asana's hands.

Revisado el 4/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Generally, having ALL of my upcoming tasks (and past tasks for historical purposes) along with the granular ways I can share tasks with others has been a pleasure. I will keep using Asana and hope they fix my main gripe at some point.

Puntos a favor

Over the years, with one exception (see below) Asana has proven to be able to evolve with the times and add features while sticking to its core purpose & values. I love the integrations that are available, all that is included in the free tier, the heavy emphasis on keyboard shortcuts and the mobile app. The key feature for me was its ability to manage multiple workspaces with ease.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I love Asana. I have used it for keeping track of my life (personal and professional) for years but there's one thing that happened this year that is a rather large pain point for me and many of its users, judging by their community forums. Every time you switch to a new workspace, it opens in a new tab. This sounds small, but it's HUGE when you're always switching back and forth. I used to use it as a web app (without the browser chrome) so it behaved like a native desktop app. Now, as soon as I open a new workspace, it launches the browser and opens in a new tab. There's no option to disable this new "feature" and the community has spoken. Here we are almost a year later and no explanation or solution has been given (the last time I checked). Boo. That's why I docked ease of use. Also, it's starting to feel a bit heavy on my tablet. Desktop performance is still OK but does take a while to load.

Billy H.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Asana is great both as a freeware option for task management and larger business tracking

Revisado el 6/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Asana is an effective tool for any size organization from the solo entrepreneur to the 1000+ person team. I recommend it and have used it in multiple of my own projects

Puntos a favor

Asana has the ability to filter extremely granular from major projects all the way do to individual tasks done within the project. While it can't give 'status updates' for every portion of a major project you've worked on, you can track all of the things you've completed. This means when you have top-down organizations that want to be able to track everything that's going on a site, they have the ability to do so and drill into the current tasks being worked on

Puntos en contra

Asana has 2 major issues - 1st is the lack of export features to excel or other spreadsheet type formats. My company ended up having us do dual tracking because it would not allow this. 2nd, tasks put in a board that aren't used very much are extremely easy to forget about. This means without manual checks a lot of 'to-do' type items never saw the light of day again when surrounded by another large list of 20+ things.

Ciera H.
Sector: Producción audiovisual

Best Platform for Project/Team Management

Revisado el 5/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Initially it was a bit overwhelming to set up and sort through all of the features and uses, but once you work with your team and figure out a system it is hands down the most useful and intuitive workspace / task management platform. There are always new features and integrations to be learned which is great to experiment and use as you grow with the platform.

Puntos a favor

The best part about Asana is how customizable it is in so many different facets, you can really tailor it to the needs of your specific team and project. The amount of functions that it has and its ability to integrate other apps and services within it makes it extremely versatile and intelligent once you customize it to all of your needs. I also enjoy that there is a mobile app version.

Puntos en contra

With all of its endless functionality tools - it can be a bit daunting in setting up the ideal layout and structure of use for your team. There are so many options and features that can make the software seem almost too sophisticated and complicated for everyday use. Not exactly user friendly up front, but once you figure it out and are patient in working out tailoring your workspace it is very useful and covers all bases.

Heidi G.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir a español

The organizational tool to keep your life colorful and carefree

Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'd recommend Asana to anyone who asked because I have not yet found a software that I like as much. It's colorful, inviting, and friendly. It makes you feel encouraged to look at your long list of things to do, rather than fill you with dread. In my job, I have many hats to juggle, and Asana helps to take care of it all. It's the sticky note of the internet, and I am a grateful user.

Puntos a favor

I am a sticky note person. I have sticky notes everywhere, but the problem is that sticky notes can't remind you of your tasks, notify you if you've missed a deadline, or post comments to your coworkers to find out if they've completed their portion of the task. Asana does all of that.

I can organize my work life down to the millisecond if I wanted to, but that's a little overkill. Everything in Asana is clearly displayed and labeled. Our staff uses the system together, so I can keep track of what my coworkers have on their plate. It helps me to know if/when I can interrupt them or ask to assist on a task. The deadlines are helpful as well and intuitive. If you miss a task, it goes red. Check off a task, and the funniest thing happens. A unicorn shows up to congratulate you. I appreciate the humor of the software developers. It reminds me that we are all human and just want to laugh sometimes.

If you have a task that needs to get done, but a coworker is the person who has to do it, no problem! Simply assign a task to them, and they will get a notification. No more tracking down staff in the office just to ask them to do something. It's a very efficient tool, and I am very happy.

Puntos en contra

There is no messaging component that allows for live chat conversations. That is the only downside. If I want to have a conversation with a coworker on a project, I have to create a comment and tag them in it- real Facebook style. If I could have a chat button to work in real time with my coworkers, I'd get rid of Slack in a heartbeat.

Also, sometimes categorizing the section entitled "My Tasks" can be tricky. There are so many settings that you have to be very specific, like assigning a date and a person to the task (like yourself). If you accidentally write a task, but don't assign a date or person, that task could disappear somewhere into your growing list of things to do. It can be easy to lose a task if you're not careful.

Carlos T.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Collaborative software for project and task management.

Revisado el 11/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I recommend this software responsibly because it is one of the best solutions that work teams have to manage tasks and work projects. With Asana you will be able to develop different types of collaborative activities quickly and efficiently, improving the product of your work and adding to your work dynamics a lot of productivity. Acquire this software and improve your work dynamics.

Puntos a favor

Asana is a software designed to facilitate the management of projects and tasks in the working environment. The most important features of this software are the following.

-It is a software that strengthens teamwork thanks to its shared workspaces, which are divided into projects and tasks.

You can manage large projects, as well as you can manage small operational tasks in your work and assign obligations to other co-workers.

-A well explanatory central panel, which mentions each of the details of the project or task you are carrying out and the tools applicable to your projects.

-Receive instant updates on the progress of your project or tasks, plus notify you when a member of the team made changes to the project.

-You can schedule meetings and pending tasks.

-All the projects and tasks you are managing are stored in the Asana cloud.

-It has a multiplatform application, so you can access the software from your smartphone.

Puntos en contra

Asana has one of the best project management platforms I have ever known. For more than three years I have used this software for work purposes, and both its collaborative workspace tool and the option to develop projects, tasks and store them in the cloud, work excepcionalmemte. Asana developers have done a great job developing this software for businesses. It is a very complete and efficient software for me.

Michael C.
Sector: Internet
Traducir a español

Simple and easy task management

Revisado el 31/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this as a quick way to jot down ideas, suggestions and tasks when communicating with clients and then I can come back and expand on the tasks with more details when I have more time.

Adding in sections to distinguish priority and time-frames is nice as well.

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to setup a project and add in tasks when in a rush.
It's extremely easy to invite people to join your organisation and being able to have up to 15 for free is amazing.
I find the option of being able to view tasks in both a list and board view very useful.

Puntos en contra

I use it in a very simple manner just to manage ideas and tasks on different projects so currently there are no cons. A few years ago I did find it to load slowly but they have fixed it and increased the speed.