Caspio

Aplicaciones de base de datos de bricolaje en línea

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

213 opiniones

Valentina
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Es genial.

Revisado el 21/7/2023

Puntos a favor

Me gusto su herramienta de planificacion y programacion de proyectos es muy buena.

Desventajas

Hace falta que sea un poco mas intuitiva.

• Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Reseña caspio

Revisado el 2/2/2023

Lo recomiendo totalmente, muy buen software

Lo recomiendo totalmente, muy buen software

Puntos a favor

Lo que más me gusta es que es muy completo y se usa de forma sencilla

Desventajas

No hay nada que no me haya gustado, programa muy recomendado

• Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Reseña caspio

Revisado el 29/1/2023

Mi experiencia ha sido muy buena, es fácil, sencillo, intuitivo y no he tenido ningún problema

Puntos a favor

Que no hace falta usar conocimientos de programación, en mi caso como si los tengo, este software me parece muy sencillo de usar

Desventajas

Me gustaría que funcionara igual de bien con bbdd muy grandes

Roger
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Buen Software para alguien que no sabe programacion

Revisado el 14/9/2022

Es facil de usar y de integrar, para comenzar un projecto y tener una solucion rapida lo recomiendo.

Puntos a favor

Que no necesita saber mucho de relaciones de bases de datos ni de ningun, mas que lo basico

Desventajas

el UI no es atractivo para el usuario que utiliza el software, lo visual es lo que vende primero .

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi Roger! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Elizabeth K
Elizabeth K
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

No Coding but Can do so much more

Revisado el 23/8/2022

9.5 out of 10. Customer service and IT are the best and if you don't know they will show you.

Puntos a favor

Do not need to know code to customize solutions
Can use HTML and JaveScript to build your own if you want
Can automate emails, text, and other flows

Desventajas

Need a commission tracking system and lead rotation system.

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Gene
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Very Positive Experience

Revisado el 5/10/2020

Very good value and professional team. Would highly recommend.

Very good value and professional team. Would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are awesome!

The biggest issue when working with developers is their being able to understand your vision. I was pleasantly surprised that they translated my descriptions of what I needed/wanted into a organized vision then a working system. They have patience and what would have taken months with other organizations took weeks.

Desventajas

I loved the product so sales was a bit too much (we can only give you this deal today) They already had me based on their team and product. Don't like pressure tactics... its the only negative experience I would say I had. That sales technique makes me feel like they think I'm stupid... Like a car lot

Maybe need more layout or color options

Christine
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Caspio not living up to their agreement

Revisado el 26/5/2022

They have unlimited users
HIPAA compliant

Desventajas

We got a contract with Caspio to move our auditing program to their program. We gave them the current system we use and all the bells and whistles we currently have they said they can do it and that it should be completed within a couple months. The program is not complete yet. They are claiming we changed what we wanted when we did not and they currently have the google sheet which has all the coding we want except for the auto emails and texts to personnel. They are trying to charge us more now to do what they already agreed to do and they will not return our money. Do not use them at all please!!!

Quickbase

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

User-friendly but does not allow for unlimited users.

Respuesta de Caspio

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Christine. I'm sorry that we didn't meet your standards, but the signed agreement clearly states that the estimate provided is "subject to change for a variety of reasons including changes to the scope, and as details are discovered during the process."

Since signing up with us last Feb, we've held weekly meetings with your company to review the scope and requirements of your project. Your project scope has changed on 3 occasions and this has led to an increase in the number of development hours required. We have emails, call recordings, and signed proposals, including from the CEO of your company, agreeing to the proposal and the scope included.

Finally, in response to your comment: "User-friendly but does not allow for unlimited users".

Caspio is proud to be the only no-code/low-code company that offers unlimited app users for its customers.

Nevertheless, we'll consider this as feedback as we continuously improve our onboarding experience.

Broc
  • Sector: Impresión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Learning curve, but a great and powerful software.

Revisado el 13/10/2020

Caspio is an ongoing experience for my team so far. We have been happy with the massive potential that it can bring to our business as we strive to automate our processes and convert our operations to a mostly digital model.

Puntos a favor

Caspio is like a decked out tool-belt. A huge pro is the variety of features and abilities that the software gives the developer. Similarly, the customer support and library of helpful resources is not lacking whatsoever.

Desventajas

I was under the impression that Caspio is a "no-code" software solution, however I must have misunderstood because I have learned that it is most likely a "low-code" solution for a vast majority of use cases. Basic functions are certainly no-code, but most companies are not using Caspio for the basic functions, I imagine. Because of this, there has been a semi-steep learning curve for me personally. I would consider myself technologically adept, but I do not have even a ground level knowledge base of Java script or html language.

kintone

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

Caspio seemed to allow a level of personalization/flexibility that we were not sure Kintone would allow. With this comes more of a learning curve as the "guard-rails" are further apart so-to-speak.
William
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

caspio has an excellent Support Team

Revisado el 11/5/2020

Puntos a favor

I cannot say more about the caspio team that provides online help 24/7. They are very professional, competent, and are not afraid to engage in resolving the problem at hand.

The overall Support structure is also excellent in that the transition from online help to opening a job ticket, and then on to an individual caspio expert is seamless and easy to use.

Desventajas

This is not a "con" per se. The caspio software has a lot of functionality. As expected, it takes a little time to understand how the platform functions. The Support staff makes the learning process very easy.

Pusit
Pusit
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Excellent features, Superb support

Revisado el 16/12/2019

For more than three years with Caspio we don't have a major complaint in any area.
I would give...

I would give six stars for the support. Often we need urgent support while we are working from different time zones, there is always someone (real human not a bot) standby to answer our urgent questions.
Regarding features, Caspio always keeps us exciting with their regular updates and new out-of-the-box features.

Puntos a favor

Features: Caspio has almost everything we require to complete business solution applications.

Pricing Model: Clear and competitive pricing model. There are even more plans released lately.

Support: Superb! Always someone's there, in the online support section. All tickets are handled in a short time. Respect user privacy, asking for permission before the support gets in the sensitive area with the "User Login Support".

Desventajas

Options for style and GUI. They are too plain (even they look professional) and simple, not bad but not so fancy. This is the comment from users. However, it's customizable but required extra work.

Rapid Development

Revisado el 29/9/2020

Puntos a favor

Caspio is easy to learn and changes mangement is pretty easy with caspio version history.

Desventajas

form design: CSS needs improvements , asyncroonous form submission and file upload, etc.

Airtable
Siddharth
Siddharth
  • Sector: Software informático

Excellent for every business

Revisado el 9/6/2020

Puntos a favor

It offers everything that business need to manage users and it's very cost efficient.
It indeed help us a lot to manage the users which would take a lot of time previously for coding and all but now its all Caspio.
there are lot of tutorials available with lot of troubleshooting page and customer care is the best part over here they are very friendly and responsive.

Desventajas

Its best as it is i would recommend it to everyone

Pamela
Pamela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Caspio levels the playing field for all and opens opportunities!

Revisado el 13/1/2017

I am not a programmer but am constantly coming up with business-solution ideas that require programming. Before discovering Caspio, I had to consider investing tens-of-thousands of dollars in programmers, only to end up with a compromised product that I could not make a small adjustment to without going through the programmers again. Additionally, I was under the contracted programmer's long timelines, and a compromised vision. As an entrepreneur, you want to control the speed at which your product is developed.

With my basic understanding of relational databases, I was able to easily navigate through Capsio and to develop a robust functioning app. When you add to that Capsio's stellar customer support and development help, my app was better than I envisioned.

Capsio has opened opportunities for new business ideas for someone like me who never imagined they would be building apps!

Great Time Saver

Revisado el 14/5/2020

Puntos a favor

Caspio allows us easily and quickly push updates to our in-house systems. We have employees using these systems both in an office on a desktop computer and out in the field on iPads, and the ability to quickly push new content ensures that our employees are always prepared to complete their work.

Desventajas

There is a little bit of a learning curve with Caspio, but it's worth getting through. Once you know the way that everything works, it's easy to get started on more complex applications.

Antonio
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Testing Caspio on a client project

Revisado el 15/12/2020

Unfortunately we are tied up in the app we created, but we are looking for moving away asap.

Puntos a favor

We started using Caspio a bit in hurry, developing a solution for a client over an already established budget. What we really do not like about Caspio is the lack of documentation that made our developer spending hours to understand its logic. On top of that several bugs that they didn't recognise took us in waste lot of time.

Desventajas

But ok, bugs is for everyone, what really is unacceptable is the total lack of support and collaboration. Not only they ask 250$ per hour to give you support, but every small thing that goes out of the plan they charge you inevitably. if you ask for some small difference they ask you to subscribe the next plan at 3 times the price. Then if you ask to negotiate they are not available. Once you are tied up with them they not only deliver less value, but they are rigid and unavailable to collaborate.

Knack

Razones para elegir Caspio

Ninox couldn't support the amount of data and traffic required for this project

Software anterior

Ninox

Probably wrong, decision?
Joseph
  • Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

A Canadian pleasure to receive Caspio's help, service, security & support

Revisado el 7/1/2020

My overall experience with Caspio has been absolutely wonderful and extremely favourable, and I would never consider leaving Caspio except that if the cost of maintaining my table was too costly for me.

I am very, very proud of how Caspio has been able to tailor my table needs to the precise and exact style of what I want, and what I want my clients to learn from exploring the table. My table is modern, accurate, colourful, precise and as I have said I am very proud of it.

I am also very conformable about the high level of security which Caspio Bridge provides for my table. Security of my table is very important to me. Thank you.

Puntos a favor

First, I am extremely pleased with the affordable cost of Caspio Bridge provided to me by Caspio which allows me to continue my historical research and record my work on a table which is open to all of Canada as well as the whole world. I am a senior citizen with a limited income so the cost is very important to me. Secondly, I sincerely appreciate the dependability of Caspio Bridge because my table has never failed my thousands of clients. Since I first started with Caspio many years ago, my table has never failed. Thirdly, I value the dependability of Caspio Bridge support including the expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have the ability, knowledge and skills to improve the performance of my table. I am amazed how technicians including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are able to resolve every little glitch which I encounter. I am very appreciative of their service, professionalism, and friendship.

Desventajas

I can only think of one issue, and that is the complexity of the 'styles'. This is one area that I always need help with as the learning curve about 'styles' is too steep for me. In the case orf 'styles' I always ask for and receive help from Caspio, and I thank you.

Ubaldo
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

CASPIO for small office applications

Revisado el 22/8/2022

I am overall pleased as a database platform. It has allowed me to develop applications that are being used daily by two small offices. Like any development, there are always bugs that I need to work out due to my mistakes, as CASPIO has proven to be fairly stable. When I have encountered issues that are not my fault and come from CASPIO, the ticket system has helped resolved. Currently, I only have one ticket and feedback is that bug was found and will be fixed in coming release or so. This is a minor bug dealing with formatting of tables, hence able to wait.

Puntos a favor

I like that this is a low code platform, but with the right experience and level are able to take advantage of building blocks like HTLM where script can be merged. This really expands the capabilities of some basic applications. For example, I am able put in CSS and Javascript to provide access and provide buttons to the the correct members. Overall, CASPIO is simple to understand as it relates Table data to a Datapage.

Desventajas

It is a bit pricy and the biggest issue I have is data storage. As a database it is great, although it has a limit in records that I think is low compared to price. But this data records can be overcome and if need pass on the cost. But the data file storage is very limited. This reduces my capability in being able to provide my customer with applications that also manage their documents. I had the need to use other solutions for data storage since my customer needs to upload files for their clients and would quickly run to the limit of 10GB. One important think to consider is my business case where my clients require retention of data for at least 7 years. If they use 5 or around that GB per year, the 10GB will not hold and buying more from CASPIO is expensive.
Note: similar to this is the SMS but not to the degree of data storage. For SMS, I have opted to integrate with Twilio as the overall price for number of SMS made more sense.

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi Ubaldo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Brenda

Building Databases Made Easy

Revisado el 29/6/2020

My overall experience with Caspio and their customer service has been A+. My account manager has been with me from the beginning and has always replied to every message within one day. The technical support is always there to help and fix all of my problems without hesitation. The users of my database (Ages: 40-70) never complain, everything is easy to manage and they love the Membership Database and how pretty and manageable it is.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Caspio is that you do not need to be a master in code development in order to build a database online. The click and go step by step process is very easy to use. Also, implementing within WordPress or other applications is very easy to do. The How-to Videos are an excellent way to learn to use the product. The formulas within the tables allow you to be more diverse with your structure. I can't name just ONE thing, I love many!

Desventajas

When I first purchased Caspio in 2016, I was not able to export in PDF, with their updates that is now possible, but my only issue is in order to use you have to have the level of Caspio, which will cost more money. The good thing is if you want a change submit a request, 9 times out of 10 they will update and include with their next release.

Spencer
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good... but very basic.

Revisado el 5/7/2022

Like driving a forklift down the highway. 'This would be fantastic for something completely different.'

What it would be fantastic for is a web based alternative to Microsoft Access. What I tried to use it for was creating a commercial subscription web-app.

Puntos a favor

Caspio is great for applications meant to be used internally in an organization to help manage operations. Its similarity with Microsoft Access makes it familiar and its compliance with security standards make it ideal for managing customers and patients without the hassle of maintaining your own IT. I like the support.

Desventajas

It's easy to do basic database stuff like forms and reports, and nearly impossible to do anything else. The lack of design tools is really frustrating. You can use their templates, but you can't make your own. Don't expect to build a site with a custom UX.

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi Spencer! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry you didn't have the best experience. Caspio prides itself on providing superior application development expertise and outstanding customer service and support. Your feedback has been shared internally to help strengthen our future engagements. We value your opinion and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

John
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use no-code at a tremendous value

Revisado el 30/6/2022

The team at Caspio have been extremely helpful, from the initial sales representative to the success manager, to the tech support and trainer. I have found them to be very knowledgeable, responsive, and easy to work with. When I discovered that some of my requirements did require some coding knowledge, I was able to obtain support from Caspio for a nominal fee.

Puntos a favor

The best aspect was the relatively simple nature of learning to use it and then building an app - as a person that does not code! The process of structuring the database, uploading the initial data, then maintaining it, has been very easy.

Desventajas

There are very few cons. I did discover - as a non-coder - that there is some coding necessary when it comes to formatting of reports. It is not absolutely necessary but to truly finetune formats (fonts, colors, placement) one ultimately is aided by knowing to code. Fortunately, this embodied only about 5% of the development.

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi John! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you're having fun with Caspio.

Theodore
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Caspio for Logistics

Revisado el 16/5/2020

I have found that the team at Caspio and the application builder itself are rock solid. Extremely reliable, willing to help with the very small issues that have come up. I could not ask to work with a better organization.

Puntos a favor

It is so quick and easy to build data entry forms, surveys and reporting. Many of the applications I use take less than an hour to build from completion of planning to putting in use by our team at the warehouse.

Desventajas

There are little things that you need some programming help with, like column justification in reports or adding colors, but they are minor and the support is out there to help the "non-programmer" get the job done.

Laura
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Most amazing no/low code APP

Revisado el 28/6/2022

Puntos a favor

We use Caspio to develop web applications for Human Resources departments, we use it for ourselves, and for clients, it is so easy to make improvements and changes that it greatly increases its usability.

Desventajas

Integrating via API has been a bit complicated for us, and it has taken a long time to implement the SMS functionality for Europe, but it is already working :)

Zoho Recruit y Appian

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Camille

What we needed

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Even though I don't have an IT or software development background, once I learned the basics of Caspio, I found it very easy to use. Caspio's functions can be as complex or simple as you'd like. We use it to create simple 1 datapage, 2 table questionnaires and complex secure applications with 20 datapages, 30 tables, and 4 authentications.

Desventajas

The learning curve was steep. The training I went to was helpful but it wasn't until I had been working with the software for several weeks that I finally felt comfortable and confident. I'm also the tech support for our applications and I find that there are times when it seems Caspio glitches, but it's hard to tell if it's Caspio or some anomaly in the application. It can take a long time to troubleshoot. It also seems that some browsers have a harder time with Caspio than others.

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a genius!

Revisado el 16/12/2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing to work with. She took our ideas and built databases to meet our need in only minutes. Her knowledge of the product is off the charts. Every suggestion we threw at her, she was able to make happen for us.

I can't recommend her enough. She is a huge asset to the Caspio team.

Puntos a favor

Once established the program is very easy to use. The major advantage for us over our old Access database is you can log in from anywhere. Also, Access slowed down as it accumulated data, but Caspio has kept the same processing and retrieval speed. Finally, it looks much better and is easier to navigate.

Desventajas

It can be hard to learn how to create the tables and datapages, but they do offer training to teach you how.

Vincent

De Certified TB Program

Revisado el 23/8/2022

I like Caspio a lot. It could be more widely used by public if not so expensive to use. I would like to help people at home with daily issues but too expensive.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use to create input forms and reports

Desventajas

Tasks and trigger info. Needs more exams of how to do different tasks

kintone

Respuesta de Caspio

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Vincent!