Caspio

Aplicaciones de base de datos de bricolaje en línea

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

194 opiniones

Roger
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Buen Software para alguien que no sabe programacion

Revisado el 14/9/2022

Es facil de usar y de integrar, para comenzar un projecto y tener una solucion rapida lo recomiendo.

Puntos a favor

Que no necesita saber mucho de relaciones de bases de datos ni de ningun, mas que lo basico

Desventajas

el UI no es atractivo para el usuario que utiliza el software, lo visual es lo que vende primero .

Respuesta de Caspio

Hi Roger! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Siddharth
  • Sector: Software informático

Excellent for every business

Revisado el 9/6/2020

Puntos a favor

It offers everything that business need to manage users and it's very cost efficient.
It indeed help us a lot to manage the users which would take a lot of time previously for coding and all but now its all Caspio.
there are lot of tutorials available with lot of troubleshooting page and customer care is the best part over here they are very friendly and responsive.

Desventajas

Its best as it is i would recommend it to everyone

Quinn
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Grows with you

Revisado el 12/5/2020

I would say that one of the best things about working with Caspio is the drag and drop builder as well as their support staff.

Puntos a favor

Our company was looking for software that would enable us to launch clean, professional looking website features quickly. Caspio offers a fairly simple used interface that allow rapid development of new ideas and their features are well rounded. They have some of the best support staff around.

Desventajas

Some of the features we need are only offered on costly plans.

Airtable

Razones para elegir Caspio

We needed a quick build system with a lower price tag.

Software anterior

Quickbase

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

We actually tag team our products between Caspio and Ragic. Caspio offers the fancy and professional features we need while Ragic offers the "Excel Like" structure of rapid development.
Keith
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Do NOT fall for this TRAP.

Revisado el 21/6/2022

I really, really wish I didn't end up picking Caspio.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use for VERY SIMPLE applications. If you need a form and report that looks like it was created last decade, look no further.

Desventajas

NO SUPPORT FOR APPLE. This is the big one. For the past 3 years, Apple users have had to turn off Cross Site Tracking on their Safari settings to be able to even access our pages. Do you know how difficult it is to tell a user to turn off a setting that says 'Prevent Tracking' in it????

SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES. First of all, Caspio is now very expensive compared to competitors. We have less than 100 employees and we are almost paying $5,000 a year. In the 4 years I've been here, there has been minimal updates to the standard features we get. (Thanks for the lowsy Document Generation). These guys have a website for users to post ideas in. They literally take the highest voted ideas and put them behind an additional paywall called 'App Extensions', where we need to pay at least $750 to get the basic implementations.

NO DATAPAGE ANALYTICS. Want to see how your users are using your pages? Nope, not here! You'll need to pay a fee for their development team to get you a report! It seems that fee ISN'T included in our $400/month price tag.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. The support team is usually pretty good. Your account manager, however, is pretty much useless. If you need a question answered, make sure to ask 2 weeks ahead of time because they won't email you back before that. I've been trying to get pricing on the next tier of Document Generations, to literally give them more money, and I can't get an answer. Embarrassing.

Elena
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

So Impressed

Revisado el 6/1/2020

oh the customer service both on chat, email, and phone, is a cut above the rest. I don't know how Caspio manages to always be there for me... so impressive. Way better than the big guys.

Puntos a favor

This cloud based Database management solution is really helpful for non-coders like me. So many features that really made my consulting business excel in the competitive industry like mine.

Desventajas

There should be a multiple check box feature, where the choices can be pulled from other fields. Also, the rules for conditions are very limited. For example, if you want to disable other check boxes when one check box is selected - you will never be able to do another conditional rule for that check box that you have said should be disabled. I mean, there should be an ability to apply multiple conditional rules on a field.

Mark
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Caspio - Partners for The Long Term

Revisado el 21/5/2020

I've now been using Caspio for over 12years and have to say that, as a company, they've matured over that time. Customer support is definitely above average.

Puntos a favor

Speed of project development from idea to deployment is, for me, the number one attraction as a Caspio developer.

You can try things out for real very quickly and ask clients for their thoughts/opinions as you go along. Caspio's low-code platform makes it possible for someone to provide robust, mission critical data-driven systems without having a background in coding.

Desventajas

I have very few issues with using Caspio and any that I have are either minor - or get resolved quickly.

Ben
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Best Database Software on the Market

Revisado el 20/7/2020

We build ALL of our financial reports, safety & compliance reports, staffing reports, and more... We have an easy to use platform and we have moved up through various stages of use as we figured out more ways it could help our business. Now, we are POWER USERS with the full, unlimited package. We LOVE the software

Puntos a favor

I love Caspio because it is so easy to use. I work frequently with much larger companies, and they gush when they see how much power we have to manage our data with the Caspio platform!

Desventajas

I really don't have any real negatives. I love the ease of use, the customization, the data mining, and preset reporting.

Airtable y Google Workspace

Razones para elegir Caspio

We just fell in love with the ease of use and the overall value provided by Caspio

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

Just liked the overall value and ease of use. We are very VERY happy with Caspio!
Nepal
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Digital Transformation out of the box!

Revisado el 15/5/2020

It's great. We manage millions of records and have started to revert from an in-house data warehouse to Caspio as it provides no code administration, and a secure layer a data protection we don't have to strategize around.

Puntos a favor

Drag and Drop table relations gives you deep data mining capabilities, and the datapage wizard allows easier setup of a search interface but allows complex customization in later stages. #1 win for us is the secure surrounding caspio offers our data.

Desventajas

limited ability to build on an iPad. That would be very useful for on the go adjustments and configurations.

Zoho Creator

Razones para elegir Caspio

Flexibility, No-Code Administration, Same day deployment and secure worryfree infrastructure.

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

Application resilience and data handling capabilities.
Julie
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Create custom applications with ease

Revisado el 10/6/2020

Wonderful! I was contacted by technical team and they offer to help you build your custom app. I prefer to be more hands on and enjoyed going through the various tutorial videos to learn how to use it and get more ideas for our custom application. I have some experience with databases and love that it had similarities to design features & concepts similar to Access and using SQL statements. Its amazing how much of your app you can configure with just a data page. At first I was really impressed with price per data page but as I learn in different video tutorials, a real robust application will take you to the mid/highest price tier.

Puntos a favor

Love the video tutorials and there are so many great and powerful features in the design side

Desventajas

Not sure about integrating with other systems yet (accounting) and using on mobile devices

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

Kintone has some different features but overall seems very similar. Caspio seems more straight forward to learn and utilize and has a good flow to design. Quick base is quite expensive.
Gene
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Very Positive Experience

Revisado el 5/10/2020

Very good value and professional team. Would highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are awesome!

The biggest issue when working with developers is their being able to understand your vision. I was pleasantly surprised that they translated my descriptions of what I needed/wanted into a organized vision then a working system. They have patience and what would have taken months with other organizations took weeks.

Desventajas

I loved the product so sales was a bit too much (we can only give you this deal today) They already had me based on their team and product. Don't like pressure tactics... its the only negative experience I would say I had. That sales technique makes me feel like they think I'm stupid... Like a car lot

Maybe need more layout or color options

Broc
  • Sector: Impresión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Learning curve, but a great and powerful software.

Revisado el 13/10/2020

Caspio is an ongoing experience for my team so far. We have been happy with the massive potential that it can bring to our business as we strive to automate our processes and convert our operations to a mostly digital model.

Puntos a favor

Caspio is like a decked out tool-belt. A huge pro is the variety of features and abilities that the software gives the developer. Similarly, the customer support and library of helpful resources is not lacking whatsoever.

Desventajas

I was under the impression that Caspio is a "no-code" software solution, however I must have misunderstood because I have learned that it is most likely a "low-code" solution for a vast majority of use cases. Basic functions are certainly no-code, but most companies are not using Caspio for the basic functions, I imagine. Because of this, there has been a semi-steep learning curve for me personally. I would consider myself technologically adept, but I do not have even a ground level knowledge base of Java script or html language.

kintone

Razones para cambiar a Caspio

Caspio seemed to allow a level of personalization/flexibility that we were not sure Kintone would allow. With this comes more of a learning curve as the "guard-rails" are further apart so-to-speak.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Easy App Deployment; Very low code; Lots of functions

Revisado el 27/7/2020

Overall Caspio is an inexpensive way to publish your apps. If you have an idea but don't have enough coding experience, or if your team is small, this is an excellent service.

If you are an advance web developer or if you need an app that does some advanced operations, this servive will not fit your needs.

Puntos a favor

Caspio is an excellent app deployment tool. Period.

We had the "mid tier" level, so base your expectation accordingly.

Caspio hosts your databases, your user authentication, your web deployments, and hosts all your actions. It's very low code involvement, so if you have an idea for an app, you get it up and running in 15 minutes.

Their customer support is quite helpful and they will back to you, but again, we did have a mid-tier plan.

Desventajas

While low code involvement is good for quick deployment, it's limitation is lack of flexibility on your own customization. While Caspio let's you customize some of the "look and feel" of your app, advanced operations/visuals are not easy to do and when you can do them, they are clunky.

Ubaldo
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

CASPIO for small office applications

Revisado el 22/8/2022

I am overall pleased as a database platform. It has allowed me to develop applications that are being used daily by two small offices. Like any development, there are always bugs that I need to work out due to my mistakes, as CASPIO has proven to be fairly stable. When I have encountered issues that are not my fault and come from CASPIO, the ticket system has helped resolved. Currently, I only have one ticket and feedback is that bug was found and will be fixed in coming release or so. This is a minor bug dealing with formatting of tables, hence able to wait.

Puntos a favor

I like that this is a low code platform, but with the right experience and level are able to take advantage of building blocks like HTLM where script can be merged. This really expands the capabilities of some basic applications. For example, I am able put in CSS and Javascript to provide access and provide buttons to the the correct members. Overall, CASPIO is simple to understand as it relates Table data to a Datapage.

Desventajas

It is a bit pricy and the biggest issue I have is data storage. As a database it is great, although it has a limit in records that I think is low compared to price. But this data records can be overcome and if need pass on the cost. But the data file storage is very limited. This reduces my capability in being able to provide my customer with applications that also manage their documents. I had the need to use other solutions for data storage since my customer needs to upload files for their clients and would quickly run to the limit of 10GB. One important think to consider is my business case where my clients require retention of data for at least 7 years. If they use 5 or around that GB per year, the 10GB will not hold and buying more from CASPIO is expensive.
Note: similar to this is the SMS but not to the degree of data storage. For SMS, I have opted to integrate with Twilio as the overall price for number of SMS made more sense.

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Hi Ubaldo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Definitely not "no-code", but still low-code and very powerful

Revisado el 31/10/2019

I felt very empowered with Caspio, but kept running into walls. I don't know Javascript or HTML so anything code-related that wasn't laid out exactly within a tutorial was frustrating to tackle. I also struggled to build out a front-end that looked good and tied to the datapages I was building, and the templates Caspio provided me still required that I knew web development to get running, and I did not know how to customize them. I did appreciate that pages could be easily embedded within Wordpress or other website builders.

If I knew how to code, I would definitely use Caspio though. It gets thing up and running sooo fast. Using as a base for the backend is a great idea as it is 100% customizable. In that case I would totally recommend.

Puntos a favor

It is 100% customizable, and there are tutorials for just about everything. The community forums are also active, with Caspio support actively participating. Professional Services seemed very capable and able to do just about anything for you if you needed it.

Desventajas

For just about everything I wanted to do there was some need for a "custom" solution, and I was heavily dependent on my account manager who was always ready to refer me to Professional Services for even simple integrations.

Software anterior

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Thank you for the valuable feedback. While many complex applications can be fully developed using Caspio's point-and-click and drag-and-drop tools, the ability to extend the platform via industry standard languages such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL opens up additional capabilities to innovate and build something truly unique. Thank you again for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to our team internally.

Richard
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Caspio - The Best Database Platform On the Market

Revisado el 13/5/2020

Thanks to Caspio, our project developed into Security Patrol Track Inc., a first class Security Guard Management system for the use by security company managers to track and document the activities of their security officers.

Although I had 35 years of financial experience in the security industry, when we first began our project, I had no experience with database systems whatsoever. I tried several platforms but couldn't even understand the terminology and never was able to actually create even one table. I then found Caspio and within an hour, was able to build a table, a submission form to enter records into the table and a report to pull the records out. It is truly a "No Code" platform!

Our original app has now grown to 250 datapages and we have over 18,000 users.

Puntos a favor

It is truly a "No Code" platform!

Our application, however, would never have been so successful (due to my lack of knowledge) without the support of the Caspio Customer Service and Professional Development staffs. They are all truly invested in the success of their customers.

Desventajas

Although it may seem to be sort of a contrived response, I really cannot think of a criticism of the Caspio system. The typical criticism of a technology company would be their inadequate customer service. However, as discussed above, their support personnel are almost always available, always knowledge and will always go out of their way to find a solution.

Spencer
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good... but very basic.

Revisado el 5/7/2022

Like driving a forklift down the highway. 'This would be fantastic for something completely different.'

What it would be fantastic for is a web based alternative to Microsoft Access. What I tried to use it for was creating a commercial subscription web-app.

Puntos a favor

Caspio is great for applications meant to be used internally in an organization to help manage operations. Its similarity with Microsoft Access makes it familiar and its compliance with security standards make it ideal for managing customers and patients without the hassle of maintaining your own IT. I like the support.

Desventajas

It's easy to do basic database stuff like forms and reports, and nearly impossible to do anything else. The lack of design tools is really frustrating. You can use their templates, but you can't make your own. Don't expect to build a site with a custom UX.

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Hi Spencer! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry you didn't have the best experience. Caspio prides itself on providing superior application development expertise and outstanding customer service and support. Your feedback has been shared internally to help strengthen our future engagements. We value your opinion and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Anna
  • Sector: Juegos de azar y casinos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and flexible

Revisado el 25/7/2022

My experience with Caspio has been very positive. Their support team is responsive, their documentation and videos are accessible and helpful, and the platform itself is excellent.

Puntos a favor

Caspio's no code platform makes app creation easy and quick, while maintaining a great amount of flexibility. I've created tables, relationships, views, forms and reports, and I continue to create new reports and apps as new business needs arise. There hasn't been an issue we couldn't resolve. When we needed to build a new app and database to house suggestions and ideas, we turned to Caspio's project team (we didn't have the bandwidth to do it ourselves). They did a great job working with us to create the product we needed.

Desventajas

Updating the style of reports isn't as intuitive as I'd like it to be but we've found some styles we like and continue to use them for most of our reports and forms.

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We have a lot of tutorials on our YouTube channel to help you style reports. Please check it out here: https://casp.io/2z1kHlk

Theodore
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Caspio for Logistics

Revisado el 16/5/2020

I have found that the team at Caspio and the application builder itself are rock solid. Extremely reliable, willing to help with the very small issues that have come up. I could not ask to work with a better organization.

Puntos a favor

It is so quick and easy to build data entry forms, surveys and reporting. Many of the applications I use take less than an hour to build from completion of planning to putting in use by our team at the warehouse.

Desventajas

There are little things that you need some programming help with, like column justification in reports or adding colors, but they are minor and the support is out there to help the "non-programmer" get the job done.

Anthony
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great product, expensive for what you can do.

Revisado el 11/6/2017

Great database, you can make almost anything you want.

-It works great
-Easy to learn, takes maybe 2 weeks to learn, it's not as easy as using email but you can build very great stuff with it.
-You can almost do whatever you can think of.

Desventajas

With basic version, which you can do almost nothing with, 5 data pages not much, you can maybe build one useful thing or two.
-ONLY 500 MB, used it in first week trying to learn how to work with all the 5 datapages.
-Went over with 250 MB charged another amount. Really expensive.

-If you have a small company I would NOT recommend caspio, if you have a bigger company and can pay for monthly that would be great, maybe then you can outsource to a company in India also
-Basic NO unlimited support, 5 cases (which would be oke if you got more datapages and MB).
-Support is difficult because you have to explain with chatting what the problem is, try that with a database, it's just really difficult, yes you can give them permission to access your database and help you out but they don't really do it. Yes, they have a free option for 3 datapages and 250 mb which you really can't do much, in 3 days just by logging in you would have used it up). I think caspio is great but the pricing hinders them from becoming the most used online database. I do hope they lower the price in the future or just fix their pricing structure each time we have to pay it just sucks the joy out of the database. We don't mind paying but the value and the price are not in sync. I did not find a better option yet for databases, but will probably be designing our own.

Camille
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

What we needed

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Even though I don't have an IT or software development background, once I learned the basics of Caspio, I found it very easy to use. Caspio's functions can be as complex or simple as you'd like. We use it to create simple 1 datapage, 2 table questionnaires and complex secure applications with 20 datapages, 30 tables, and 4 authentications.

Desventajas

The learning curve was steep. The training I went to was helpful but it wasn't until I had been working with the software for several weeks that I finally felt comfortable and confident. I'm also the tech support for our applications and I find that there are times when it seems Caspio glitches, but it's hard to tell if it's Caspio or some anomaly in the application. It can take a long time to troubleshoot. It also seems that some browsers have a harder time with Caspio than others.

Maya
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A user friendly way to streamline business processes

Revisado el 6/7/2022

We started using Caspio for project tracking but have since been able to expand our use of the software for to compile many of our processes all within Capsio including registration forms, CRM, reporting, etc. Capsio has allowed us to streamline many of our business processes as our organization increased in scale and capacity, allowing for more efficient workflows and business organization.

Puntos a favor

It is quick and easy to set up new data pages and tables within Capsio and the online tutorials are great tools for new users. The software is quite user friendly, even for those with little to no code experience.

Desventajas

The main difficulty our organization is currently facing is regarding the formatting and Styles within Capsio. For users with little coding knowledge, the visual formatting of pages can be difficult and hard to integrate with current organization branding and websites.

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Hi Maya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you were able to streamline your organization's business processes with Caspio. We have a lot of tutorials on YouTube that can help you improve the style of your applications: https://casp.io/2z1kHlk Hope that helps!

Tzofit
  • Sector: Edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Caspio for Mid-Sized Businesses

Revisado el 20/7/2022

I really love Caspio, The Customer Service is wonderful, it is an easy application to get up to speed on and provides so much benefit. There are so many ways you can use Caspio to implement projects -- the ideas are endless.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can use Caspio to create and develop my own applications, forms, and data dashboards with no IT involvement. It helps me get projects completed and out to employees. Most importantly, it helps me get my job done!

Desventajas

I wish the data entry backend was a little more flexible and easier to use (i.e., moving columns around, going from field to field, ability duplicate data, etc.)

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Tzofit! This made our day.

Max
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great Company, Product and Employees

Revisado el 9/5/2020

My skill sets were a bit rusty but Caspio has enabled me to compete with the big boys. Overall I think they are great.

Puntos a favor

There are so many features it is hard to choose the most outstanding. Yes for me it is the best company I have ever dealt with in my 30+ year career. The only thing better than their product is the diverse body of knowledgeable, professional and welcoming employees. They are always anxious to help in completing my projects no matter what. Their very dedicated and patient support team is absolutely second to none. Great Job Caspio!

Desventajas

The only con is perhaps selfish on my part but it would be great for them to include PDF print in legacy accounts. There is truly nothing to complain about in regards to Caspio.

William
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software for a company supporting remote work

Revisado el 21/10/2020

Puntos a favor

We converted our custom Visual Basic & SQL database system when we made the determination 5 years ago to stop renting office space and have everyone work from home. Caspio allowed us to replicate that legacy system and totally get rid of our servers required to support that system. Currently, we have no infrastructure for any IT services, it is all "cloud" based.

Desventajas

We did lose some of the functionality we enjoyed with Visual Basic. However, after figuring out as many work arounds as possible, we do not miss that functionality anymore.

Bill
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Caspio allows you to manage your business workflow without hiring expensive IT resources

Revisado el 29/7/2022

Extremely happy with the Caspio platform and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our Account Manager has been a great support for many years. The Caspio YouTube training videos are very well done, as well.

Puntos a favor

The ability to build and deploy customized applications within days without hiring programmers and managing cloud servers

Desventajas

The payment processing should have an easier interface and more pre-defined options. Also, the ability to allow clients to import data records to a designated table without using scheduled tasks from third-party application.

Respuesta de Caspio Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Bill! We will make sure to pass your feedback to the concerned team to work on this to make positive changes.