When I Work

Programación del personal, seguimiento del tiempo, comunicación y asistencia.

(1.001)
Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

1001 opiniones

Bob
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Could not preform my job with out When I Work

Revisado el 13/10/2017

I work on small and large project. When I work helps to project how long man power will be tied up on large project, which helps forecasting, cost of labor, project schedule, when we can schedule the next project. On small projects is makes a clear line of communication between the project manager and the field personal, so that everyone is on the same page when it comes to scheduling.

Puntos a favor

Create's a standard line of communication between management and field personnel. Also helps the field personal to be prepared for their next task.

Desventajas

I work on the road a lot. The program is much easier to schedule personal from the desktop than it is from using the app on a device. Although it does not affect me all the time, it would be nice to see an interface on the device that was more similar to the one on the desk top. At least just for scheduling.

Hey Bob!

Thanks for writing us a review! I am so glad to hear that When I Work makes communicating with your team easier and helps you be prepared for things that come up throughout the day!

Thank you for the feedback as well in regards to the interface on our app. I would agree - working on a desktop is much easier when building the schedule. Hopefully we can make improvements to our app to aid in making the schedule build easier.

Have a wonderful day. :)

Erin

Scheduling made simple

Revisado el 16/3/2020

Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Puntos a favor

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Desventajas

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

Schedulefly

Razones para cambiar a When I Work

We liked how easy it was to use, and how many add ons there are included with the basic account.

Hi Erin -

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review!

I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well!

We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist!

Again, thanks so much for this lovely review!

Kindly,

• Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Deceptive & misleading pricing practices, little integration, but certainly quite slick.

Revisado el 4/4/2017

Puntos a favor

Looks slick, appears to offer a lot (which it does, at a cost, see below...)

Customer support is very responsive - live chat, email, etc. I may not like their answers (see below) but I can't fault their timely attention, their patience, their attentiveness.

1. Pricing Practices

The page at wheniwork.com/pricing says nothing, just that schedulling is free for less than 75 employees (and anything over is a "contact us for enterprise" price, which is fine). Great, I think, I'll sign up, start working with it.

Glad I didn't invest much time. I set up a few employees, downloaded the apps, started working out the wrinkles. And after a few hours of looking, and testing, and reading, it looks good, but...

...then I discover that basic features like scheduling more than 10 days ahead (!) are paid-for. So is time tracking. Etc. That's ok to charge, but not ok to deceive - and there's *no* simple way right now to see a comparison of features and costs before getting signed-up.

And this is not a small bump. You can't bolt-on a little extra. To get a proper working app, the minimum number of users they offer 20 minimum and the time attendance module adds something like 50% on top.

But really it is transparency and deceptive practices that have *really* turned me against this product in a *very* short period of time - and that is *very* sad. If they'd allowed me to choose up front to devote my time, great; but they didn't.

I had to ask support what "long-term scheduling" meant (that being something not included in the free plan). That means more than 10 days... No other warning of that, that I could see. I feel deceived.

2. App Reliability

Others have mentioned glitches. I started working with the iPhone app - it stopped working for some tasks. I contacted support who said it was restricted to my account only, and they would get their developers to look at it. So I stopped using the iPhone app. My wife's Android phone wouldn't recognise her (valid) phone number when accepting a request to log in. So 2 strikes there. Your mileage may vary.

3. Limited Integrations

A few years ago, WIW posted on their Facebook page that they used Xero. Some commented then - why no integration? No answer. Years later, still no integration with Xero. No Zapier integration, either.

The cynic might think that WIW gets kick-backs / referral fees / bonusnes from Quick Books, Gusto, etc. which is why they're the (very limited) integration "partners". There's an API of course, if I had time.

Again, I'd forgive that for a free / cheap deal. But it isn't a free / cheap deal *for a working scheduling solution* - a schedule that doesn't reach into next week is *not* a working schedule.

So, yes, I'm annoyed. I feel like I've wasted my time. I feel like I've been deceived. I feel like I signed-up and invested time based upon what is almost a lie. And that sucks - not least because it was so needless. The product isn't awful, the pricing (whilst I may not like it) isn't the worst out there. The limitations are limitations, but every product has some.

And that, really, is sad.

The silver lining is that the free plan only launched yesterday. So perhaps they'll think again about the offering. And my experience is unlikely to be the same as that people had before me. But it is what it is today - so much so that I've signed-up for GetApp just to leave this review.

Respuesta de When I Work, Inc. Traducir a español

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sorry this is not a more personalized response but it appears you have not listed your name, title or company in your GetApp review.

As you said, we did just launch our free plan. We hope that many small businesses, including those like you in the apparel and fashion industry, will find value in being able to schedule their employees 10 days in advance and notify them electronically rather than printing out Excel spreadsheets that require their employees to come into a physical location to see their schedule or call a coworker who is currently working to find out when their next shifts will be. As with any new launch, we will continue to try to improve and appreciate your honest and thoughtful feedback about the pricing and how it was displayed to you. Our intention is certainly not to deceive or mislead our customers or potential customers.

We are glad to know that despite your perception of the product and its pricing, our Customer Support did what they do best and answered your questions in a timely and attentive manner.

Have a nice day,
Customer Success @ When I Work

Charissa
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Great app for Scheduling and Time tracking

Revisado el 26/9/2022

Has worked exactly as i needed it to. have been able to use time tracking for payroll, schedule employees and even have them required to confirm their shifts so there is no excuses about not knowing they were scheduled

Puntos a favor

Its a one stop shop. You can track time, schedule, request time off even send messages to all employees or just one

Desventajas

I think that there should be more information sections under employee.

Hi there Charissa,

Ky here from the Customer Care team at When I Work. Thank you so much for your stellar review!

We're so glad to hear you're able to utilize When I Work to accomplish building your schedule, submitting time off, and messaging with your staff.

We'd be interested in hearing what suggestions you have for the additional sections you're wanting to see under the employee profiles.

If you'd like to share more about this, please submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/

Thank you for being a part of When I Work, Charissa! Users like you are the reason we do what we do!

Warm regards,
Ky

Krissy
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

When I work

Revisado el 22/4/2022

I loved the when i work app very much. I was able to look at my shifts as well as change and drop shifts, There is also the ability to chat with other employees about changing or swapping shifts.

Puntos a favor

When I work is a great app as far as employee scheduling and shift changes. The app has sooo many great features available and it is very affordable.

Desventajas

there were a few glitches with the software on ocassion when trying to pick up a dropped shift if you are already scheduled.

ADP Workforce Now

Razones para cambiar a When I Work

I heard from other stores that have used the software as well as reading reviews online.

Hi Krissy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

We're happy to know that you're enjoying the app and features available, like easily having access to view your schedule, and being able to drop and swap shifts! Our users are the reason we do what we do.

Please let us know if any questions come up, we're always happy to help.

Warmly,
Chelo

• Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

When I Work Works for Us!

Revisado el 22/3/2022

Our schedules can (and have) change daily. For managers, having the schedule on-hand on any device has proven to be a huge time saver. Changes can be made immediately, in one spot and everyone on the team has access to the updated/most-current version of the schedule each day.

Puntos a favor

The staff's ability to clock in and out on their mobile devices is a game changer, especially if they are off site when they realize they "forgot" to clock out. The ability to share a "real-time" schedule with a large team of people is also critical.

Desventajas

On the admin/HR side it's a little complicated to read/compile the reports into usable data for processing payroll (it doesn't integrate with Quickbooks Desktop) but every thing else that helps the team out about this software is worth the small added labor to payroll processing.

Respuesta de When I Work Traducir a español

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to provide this thoughtful review. It's great to hear that the option to communicate real-time schedules is helpful to you. We appreciate your feedback regarding payroll reporting and what options would be most helpful to you.

Joel
  • Sector: Restaurantes

When I work Works!

Revisado el 16/5/2019

When I work eliminates all the shift swapping without approval, and gets rid of the paper requests off for day off requests that get lost etc.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use. When I work is the whole package for what we needed it to do. The app does what it needs to by allowing the employees to do everything they could do on desktop. This makes them much more willing to use it and use the functions correctly.

Desventajas

So far we have not found something we don't like.

TimeForge

Razones para cambiar a When I Work

We tried timeforge and I think it is a good product, but the app didn't yet do all we needed it to do and the graphs and info for management tracking were a bit too informative for our needs which I felt made them confusing.

Hi Joel!

Thanks for such a fantastic review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding it's saving time and reducing stress for things like time off requests!

Terra

Matthew
  • Sector: Internet

When I work best review

Revisado el 25/11/2022

Puntos a favor

I liked that you have many different options for time keeping

Desventajas

It can be hard to get set up on mobile phones

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for taking the time to provide awesome feedback on how When I Work has helped you and your team!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, we are always happy to help with mobile setup!

Lexie

Shelby
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly way to keep track of my time

Revisado el 4/1/2023

Puntos a favor

I liked the user friendly interface of this software, it took little to no time to learn how to use it.

Desventajas

I don’t have any complaints about this software.

syed zaheer abbas
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

review

Revisado el 21/12/2022

excellent

Puntos a favor

the most easy software i like it very much.

Desventajas

nothing it is very friendly user i like it.

Sarah
  • Sector: Vino y licores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Takes the work out of scheduling

Revisado el 18/11/2019

We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Puntos a favor

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Desventajas

The inability to attach files to an email

Sling

Razones para elegir When I Work

We were creating our own schedule utilizing excel spreadsheets, this left open a ton of room for human error

Software anterior

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a When I Work

The video training was so easy to understand and charming, it was a no brainer

Hi Sarah,

Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below.

Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Have a great day,
Anna

Jamie
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Okay for micro-busineses but does not scale well, integrates poorly, and suffers from bad...

Revisado el 14/4/2021

The company only offers support by Chat or Email - there is no way to get someone on the phone. I did not realize this when signing up, and find it a maddening waste of time when you have a real problem to solve (and you will have problems!)

Puntos a favor

The Scheduling module works well for our 25-person veterinary practice where staff work rotating schedules. We can set up templates for each group and quickly deploy and tweak the schedule.

Desventajas

We tried to integrate with Gusto Payroll to streamline time-sheet reporting. It's a mess, and does not often work. It's really hard to troubleshoot because WhenIWork hides all the integration details. For instance you can not see the mapping of employees and their roles/jobs between the two companies. After a while I realize that it's faster to manually type in all the data since troubleshooting this is so time consuming. Plus you can not get support on the phone!

Hello Jamie,

Thank you for your honest review of our integrations and support channels. We appreciate the feedback.

The Customer Care team aims to provide exceptional support through our email and chat channels. We would be happy to continue assisting with any issues you are seeing with the Gusto integration. Please chat in with us or submit a ticket.

All the best,
Tim

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great software for smaller conpany

Revisado el 15/3/2022

I would’ve chosen this app over its competition, if the cost was more competitive. It’s easy to use, it’s intuitive, they focus on their core product which is online scheduling.

Puntos a favor

This is a very straight forward software that focuses on online scheduling. It’s very easy to use. It’s very responsive, and fast. IM feature is very good. Great for communication between staff.

Desventajas

The cost is quite expensive, as it’s calculated based on number of active employee per month vs a flat fee, so the bigger the company, the more it costs. We have almost 150 employees in total, so it was not the best option for us to use.

7shifts y MakeShift

Razones para elegir When I Work

Excel was too basic and I had staff tell me they “did not receive their scheudule” or fail to check their email.

Software anterior

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a When I Work

I end up going with 7shifts because it was an overall superior product, and has better value.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us.

We're happy to hear that you were finding the app easy to use and navigate! We strive to provide the very best value through continued product enhancements and outstanding service.

I'm sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs. Should your needs change in the future, we'll be happy to help!

Warmly,
Chelo

Maria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best so far

Revisado el 24/1/2020

This app is saving a lot of time in terms of scheduling for managers and really helpful for employees as well in terms of switching shifts or internal communication.

Puntos a favor

In terms of scheduling this is the best app, easy to see requests off or vacations, easy to set-up reminders, the shifts can be dropped and picked up with just a click away, easy to create schedule base on the sale, easy for employee chat or contact information.

Desventajas

I'll love for this system to be able to integrate with Payroll, but that's the only big downside. The second one is that for cross-trained employees (working several positions/roles) is not allowing the pre-set shift scheduling until you change the role that was initially assigned.

ZoomShift

Razones para cambiar a When I Work

I don't remember, but I think it was the price.

Respuesta de When I Work Traducir a español

Hi Maria! Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for reviewing our application. We love hearing your praise for When I Work.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

When I Work Keeps Us Working

Revisado el 6/8/2019

WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Puntos a favor

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Desventajas

A couple features we wish they had:

- The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc)
- The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day)
- To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies)
- A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports
- A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

Hi Jonathan -

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review!

We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve.

Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review!

Allison
  • Sector: Automoción

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

Revisado el 25/10/2018

Puntos a favor

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work.

The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead.

The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Desventajas

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it!

I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

Hello Allison,

Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out.

I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us support@wheniwork.com at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring.

We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist.

Thanks again for the review!

Take care,

Jaime

Helen
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Puntos a favor

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll.
AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance.
It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know".
At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze!
AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

Desventajas

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review!

We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier.

Vicki

Lindsay
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

We started using When I Work to do scheduling and time clock for our 130 desk-less employees

Revisado el 14/11/2017

It saves us a lot of time. We have 130 college students that work for us and they are always swapping shifts or need a shift off for an exam or something like that. They can do all of that through When I Work and I don't have to be the middle man in any of that anymore. It also helps hold them accountable. It makes them acknowledge their shifts and tells them that they are still responsible for the shift until someone accepts it (and notifies if/when it is accepted). It is nice that they get that reminder every time they need to drop a shift and I don't have to find them and remind them all of the time.

Puntos a favor

We love the fact that our employees can access it on their phones. Our employees are college students, so being able to use it on a mobile device is crucial. Our old program didn't have that functionality. I also like that I can go in and move someone's shift to "open" for any other employee to accept. Since our employees are college students and anything required for a course is excused from work, so it is really nice to be able to go in and move a shift for an employee that has an exam or something like that. I also like that employees have to acknowledge their shifts.

Desventajas

Two things - I can't go in and schedule just one person. We are on a college campus that operate on quarters. I would like to be able to look at an individual schedule for a certain time period and edit it as necessary, but that functionality doesn't exist. My employees are frustrated with the notifications. It is great that someone can do a "drop shift request" that goes out to all of the other employees, but it is frustrating to get 10 emails about that. We (mainly our hourly employees) wish there was an option to get the notifications in a digest once a day instead an email for every single notification.

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for leaving a review! It is great to hear that When I Work has been able to improve your scheduling process and save you time.

You have provided great feedback here. I can see how the ability to view/edit an individuals schedule could be a valuable feature. Our goal with the notifications is to keep everyone as informed as possible, but I understand it can be a lot if your schedule has many weekly changes. I will be sure to pass these ideas on to our product team!

Thanks again!

Matt

• Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Do you have around 30 employees? THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!

Revisado el 28/2/2019

We love the ease of communication with this software. Work Chat is a HUGE benefit for us. Many of our employees check this feature better than checking their emails! We also love the "copy and paste" feature. We are able to copy the current week's schedule and then paste it to the next week. Then we make minor adjustments to the schedule, save and publish to all employees with a click of a button. Then scheduling is DONE!

Puntos a favor

We love this program for the ease of communication with all of our employees. Communication is always something we strive for and with ever-changing schedule needs, this program eliminated our extra steps to be sure everyone was communicated with. With the quick change of a schedule, those affected would receive a notification immediately and know what their new upcoming schedule would be.

Desventajas

So far anything that we have had concerns with, we were able to contact WIW employees and it was addressed and fixed or we were educated in how to make that process work best for our center!

Hello Stephanie -

Thank you for this amazing review and 5 stars across the board!

We are SO happy to hear that you've found When I Work to meet your business needs, your staff find it easy to use, and the features we have are exceeding your expectations!

In addition, we appreciate the feedback that our Care team was able to help resolve any issues you encountered!

Timothy
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool for managers and employees!

Revisado el 25/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The ease of navigating the app. Being able to put the scheduling software directly on the phone of the employees is outstanding.
We also really enjoy utilizing the messenger tool. Its a great way to speak to everyone in an efficient manner.

Desventajas

We dont like the add drop portion of shift scheduling and changes. As a management staff we would like to use this but it has been difficult to create a process do to implement this do to it not requiring a manager approval.

Hi there Timothy,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to review our app! I am happy to hear that When I Work has made communicating with your team a little easier.

I will certainly pass along your feedback about the Swap and Drop feature to our team so we can look into improvements that would make the feature more user-friendly.

In the meantime, we do have a way to turn on 'Manager Approval' for Swap and Drop requests. This means that when the Swap and Drop request is made, the request will first be sent to a Manager to approve before the request is sent to other users to pick up.

The Account Holder or a Manager can turn on the Manager Approval setting for Swaps and Drops from their 'App Settings' section via the web. They will then need to navigate to the 'Scheduling' section of the App Settings to enable Manager Approval.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Customer Care Team at support@wheniwork.com.

Sincerely,
Kara
-When I Work Team

Kelsey
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes scheduling a breeze!

Revisado el 2/11/2018

I love it! Have I said that enough? Give this software a try if you're in charge of scheduling any number of employees. They can have it as an app on their phones, too, so it's super easy for everyone to use.

Puntos a favor

I love this software! I manage 50 student employees, and until I discovered When I Work, scheduling them was the biggest headache! This makes it so easy. I have each of them input their weekly availability, and then when I go through each week to create our schedule, I can quickly see if someone is available for a certain shift. They can request time off, request to drop shifts and offer it to another student, and confirm shifts. I can't say enough good things about When I Work. It's easy to figure out and has made a world of difference in keeping our ambassadors accountable for their shifts.

Desventajas

I don't have any complaints about this software. We've been able to manage just using the free version that allows me to schedule shifts 10 days out, and it's been great. In the future I would love for our office leadership to approve using the purchased monthly subscription, but I'm so grateful When I Work has the free version because we've been able to give it a try and have found that it's an amazing scheduling tool.

Hi Kelsey,

Marie here with the Customer Care team. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

We love hearing that When I Work has made scheduling so much easier for you! I am glad you are using the availability feature and swap/drop feature to help schedule as well.

If any questions come up please reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com.

Cheers,
Marie

Corey
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Simple and Dynamic Scheduling

Revisado el 8/10/2018

Overall a great and functional software, yet could certainly be cheaper to be more competitive.

Puntos a favor

Easily the most attractive thing about this software is the approachability and ease at which one can create a dynamic employee schedule as well as an open line of communication between employees. Everything about When I Work is very intuitive and malleable, and thus is a good solution for those operating a business.

Desventajas

The least attractive thing about this software is the cost of it compared to other similar products, and the lack of flexibility inherent in the availability of employee function.

Hey Corey!

Julia here, with When I Work Customer Care. I wanted to thank you for your thoughtful review! We greatly appreciate both your valuable feedback and the time it takes to let us know your thoughts.

In your comments, you mention the cost of the application. We do strive to provide the very best value through continued product enhancements and outstanding service.

While we do offer premium features at a cost based on the size of your account, we do offer a free version of When I Work with limited features that allows you to schedule up to 75 employees. More information on our free plan can be found here:

Please let us know if you have any questions by sending us a note to support@wheniwork.com. Thank you again for the review.

Take care,
Julia
-When I Work Team

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

When do I work?

Revisado el 3/12/2019

Overall I enjoy the easy and simplicity of picking my shifts with this app. Its easy to navigate and for the most part has very few bugs.

Puntos a favor

When I work is great for keeping track of your shifts and signing up for new ones. It makes it easy for employeers to let employees know when new shifts are available and employees can easily pick and choose when to work and keep track of their schedule. If you don't like to keep track of your schedule yourself you can set up reminders and notifications to alert you when a shift is coming up or when your employeer adds a new shift to the schedule.

Desventajas

Depending on the size of the company you work for, picking up shifts can some times be hard. Most shifts are limited by how many people can pick them up so its often first come first serve. If you miss a notification it might be too late for you to grab a shift which may mean you wont be able to work that week.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review for us! We're glad that you've enjoyed using When I Work for keeping track of your schedule, including the shift reminders feature. I can definitely understand any frustration about missing the chance to pick up OpenShifts, and we really appreciate your feedback about this. Thank you again for taking the time to share this with us!

Briana

• Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

I Love This App

Revisado el 10/9/2018

This app has been great to us. It saved me hours of work i was previously doing in Excel. Also it expedites coverage by alerting the staff of open shifts.

Puntos a favor

This app takes all the hassle of building schedules and covering shifts completely our of the operation. It's versatile working across iphones and droids, has a web interface, and can even send direct text messages to your employees. I'm a big fan of the approval process for managers regarding time off and shift swap. I also like the employee export features that show time off used and (a different kind of export) a quick contact sheet when needed.

Desventajas

The option to print a schedule always prints in alphabetical employee order. I'd like an option to print in employee POSITION order.

Hi there-

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are so glad to hear that you find value in the app!

As for printing the schedule by position, I can certainly pass this along as a suggestion for our development team to look into implementing this in the future!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us here on the Customer Care team at support@wheniwork.com. We are always happy to help!

All the best,
Kara

• Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

When I work Impresses

Revisado el 15/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the way this software sends you an email before your shift everyday to remind you about your schedule. This is a good feature for people that don't have a regular work schedule. You can also change the time you get the alert. Originally, I would get a reminder two hours before every shift, I was able to change the reminder to four hours before every shift which worked much better for me.

Desventajas

My least favorite activity with this software was entering my availability for the coming month. I had no trouble entering in days that I was unavailable or times that I preferred to work. The trouble I had was when I had to enter in time limits on my availability. If I could work on a Tuesday from 3-7 and we were open into 9, I would have to enter 3-7 as my preferred time to work and 7-9 had to be entered as unavailable time. Whenever I had differences in availability on the same day the software was difficult to manage. Eventually, it got easier but I was not popular with the IT people for the first two months.

Respuesta de When I Work Traducir a español

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and provide a review.
We are always striving to make changes that will help managing hourly employees become easier and your details on what you like or don't like are helpful for us to understand what changes we can make moving forward.

If you have any questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@wheniwork.com so we can assist.