291 opiniones

Kickserv

Un software fácil de usar para gestionar negocios de servicios.

4,3 /5 (291 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Funciones
4,1
88% de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
291 opiniones
Ted S.
Traducir a español

Excellent functionality and ease of use

Revisado el 29/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Kickserv offers us the opportunity to quickly reschedule and update work orders in real time. The Quikbooks integration saves us time and money because we only enter customer info once.

Puntos a favor

Kickserv enabled us to scale up the business and offers us excellent tracking for billing, communication, and customer service.

Puntos en contra

There are no issues or downside for my company.

Respuesta de Kickserv

Thank you Ted. Your loyalty and willingness to take a moment to give us feedback is worth a lot to us. I hope it also helps others.
Cheers!

Usuario verificado
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Traducir a español

Best Service-Based Business Asset!!

Revisado el 10/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My service-based business is using kickserv both in office and out in the field. It's dispatching feature is perfect when I am scheduling carpet cleaning jobs geographically to lessen drive times. I'm also able to pull reports of which customers we served this time last year so that I can re-connect and try to get them scheduled again. The phone APP is perfect for my teams. They are able to see all of the information they need on jobs scheduled for them during the week. Overall, A++

Puntos a favor

This software is VERY EASY TO USE AND LEARN. My company has been using this system (and the SUPPORTING iPHONE APP) for over 8 years. Since our start, we have ALWAYS seen improvements being made behind the scenes like REPORTING FUNCTIONS, ADDITIONAL DATA FIELDS, MAPS, DISPATCHING AND QB SYNCS.

Puntos en contra

There aren't any prominent cons to kickserv. If I could improve one thing it would be MAKING THE ABILITY TO PULL CUSTOM REPORTS EASIER. Other than that, the reports that are pre-populated give me the information I need when I need it.

Thank you very much!

Josh B.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Lack of response to concerns. Converted us to new platform a day early while open.

Revisado el 16/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our experience with this software was average until the migration from SSK to Kickserv.

1) Our migration was scheduled for the evening of 2/2/17 but instead was run during the morning.
2) This resulted in us not being able to access our entire database for the entire workday. We lost customers and business as a result.
3) The only response we have gotten from Kickserv is "Sorry about the confusion".
4) Responses to issues about the new platform are not helpful and delayed.
5) Cannot upload certain file-types as attachments (Old SSK allowed anything)
6) Editing estimates does not work correctly
7) There are problems with payment capturing in Kickserv. Kickserv seems to ignore some line items.
8) When asked how to permanently complete tasks for re-occurring jobs, the only response I got was "Let me see if I can explain how to do this one".
9) None of our questions or issues have been resolved.

drag and drop capabilities

Puntos en contra

Since switching over to the new platform, there are issues with billing and attaching. Customer support is not helpful

Respuesta de Kickserv

The experience you had with the migration of your account was very unfortunate. Having your system not available during your working hours is a serious issue and we apologize for that error. We did work with your co-worker on the phone to handle the major issue which was mainly getting the sync working successfully again. To acknowledge some of your comments here we currently don't restrict file types. I have requested for your company to send us any file types that seem to not upload. Also, with the issues of editing estimates and capturing certain line items we are not aware of any issues and appreciate any specific feedback on these issues through the normal lines of support at any time. We will clarify with you on what occurred exactly with your earlier question via our support lines of how to complete tasks for re-occurring jobs.
We very much appreciate your loyalty with us and hope we can make up for the disruption to your business as we move forward.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 1.0/10

Scott N.
Sector: Automatización industrial

Kickserv Review

Revisado el 12/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Kickserv allows us to go semi paperless and cuts out time from dispatch to accounting.

Puntos a favor

The ability to store everything together.

Puntos en contra

It did not integrate with QuickBooks Online as we had hoped. It integrates with it, but not everything transfers.

Amir J.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Best CRM Platform!!

Revisado el 24/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

-Easy way to download and calculate jobs for accounting.
-Great way to have clear access for everyone in the company to the CRM via the app. The detailed and yet simple organizational process with Kickserv has added tremendous value to us.

Puntos a favor

-Organization of data and customer list
-Convenient way to calculate weekly, monthly jobs sold.

Puntos en contra

-Sometimes it does not load properly
-Would be great what time notes are added to NOTES section for each tab

Hello Amir,
Thank you for your feedback and EXCELLENT scoring. We have been doing field service work for well over 30 years now. Plus, thank you for your feature request since I was able to submit it within our Product Board.

Christy S.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Quick to learn, Easy to use, Adapt to your needs

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 12/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to create estimates and work through an ongoing job without it effecting our bookkeeping within Quickbooks Online. Kickserv has allowed us to track our time records in records within the job record, but then only enter one final labor charge within the invoice itself. We are able to keep greater detailed notes about the piece of equipment without them being accessible to the customer.

Puntos a favor

Synchronization with Quickbooks Online.
Basic functions are easy to use.
Adaptable to your companies needs with custom fields and reports.
Directions/maps are integrated into each customer location for quickly planning your days journey.

Puntos en contra

You are unable to print report/search results from Kickserv, you are required to export to CSV format.
It does not contain an inventory feature within the software.

Christy,
Thank you for your time. We very much appreciate the review. Beutel and Kickserv have been working with each other over 9 years now.
I can work with you to see if we can come up with a solution for the printing situation.
We now have two fabulous features that you may want to check out - Edge and Listings. They are certain to help your company grown

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Ruben L.

Great Kickserv

Revisado el 7/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I work with this software everyday and is early simple to use

Puntos a favor

They updated lots of there products which I like there character got updated from 1000 to infinite.

Puntos en contra

I can only download 1 picture at a time from my iPhone it would be great if they can allow a select and drag all

Respuesta de Kickserv

Ruben - thank you for the great words. That is the effect we want to create with our customers like you. As for selecting multiple pictures you certainly can. Test this on one of your co-worker's phones to verify or use the blue chat bubble to talk to tech support if the problem persists.

Justin W.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Solid support team

Revisado el 14/1/2020

Extremely pleased.

Puntos a favor

Improvements they are making ongoing. Customer support.

Puntos en contra

They are improving on some of the reports currently.

Respuesta de Kickserv

Justin - this is the response we work so diligently each day for. We are very glad that Kickserv is working for you. There is more to come from the Product and Dev team this quarter and the year. 2020 is going to be a great year for Kickserv customers.

Goeppert J.
Traducir a español

Kickserv has alot of potential that our company was not using, support is amazing, just ask!!!

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, many reports available based on data we enter into system. The custom reports are awesome, you can build any that are needed. For a small company, 3 years old that I just started working for 1 year ago, they needed the push to use it to its capacity and we are now getting information out of it that is very valuable for growth.

Hello Jo-Ann,
thank you for the review. What could we do to get the extra stars?

Marijn V.

Good software still bugss

Revisado el 11/5/2018

Easy working

Puntos a favor

Its easy on an iphone, and can be used as well on an ipad. The reaction of the app is great and does not crash all the time.

Puntos en contra

The bugs, and if we try to tell them what to change this takes really long. and somethimes they don't change anything.

Randall M.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Traducir a español

Overall, I like Kickserv. I rely on it for my business, and the product continues to improve.

Revisado el 25/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helps me manage four irrigation service technicians and keep them going where they need to go.

Puntos a favor

Their web site when used on a desktop computer is great for scheduling and dispatching. We use it throughout the day to line up jobs for our technicians. Previously existing customers are easy to find using their search feature. I can add a new job, and then click a button and it sends the technician a text message with the job description and address. The technician can click on the address link and get the GPS coordinates on their smart phone. The workflow is logical and consistent. When things go wrong, they are good about communicating what is happening.

Puntos en contra

We are really only able to use part of the service. While it is excellent for scheduling, it is not useful for invoicing unless your invoicing needs are very basic. The product is not compatible with Quick Books groups. I don't use their mobile app. I prefer their mobile web site, but recent changes have made their mobile site less useful. Their server sometimes gets overloaded and the software becomes unresponsive. Tech support is inconsistent. Sometimes very helpful. Sometimes condescending. If a customer has an email address, it will automatically send this customer a reminder notice. There is no way to turn this feature on or off. For recurring jobs where we go back to the customer again and again, this is a problem because we don't always schedule the customer on the same day every month. It also gives the customer a link to the customer account center, which we also do not use, since we are unable to use Kickserv's invoicing feature.

While Kickserv continues to make improvements to the service, I frequently find myself frustrated because improvements are often not fully tested, resulting in unpleasant side effects. Example - recent formatting changes have made the scrollable area of their mobile web site very small and difficult to work with. Another change awhile back formatted all of my old customer data in such a way that their addresses would fail to appear in the text messages sent to my technicians. I am having to manually change all of these.

Jodi G.

Kickserv is a still

Revisado el 9/12/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

The product is simple to use and meets my customer service and scheduling needs for the price of the cloud software but also allows me to customize things without major programming or fees to get somebody else to do it. I paid for the Boot Camp training and was very worth it just to get things setup and understand the software. It sync's reliably with QuickBooks which has been a problem in the past for our company with other cloud based Customer Service Programs. The vendor has been GREAT! They feel like my team as they always respond within minutes to hours of my questions or problems I do run in to. I just send them a quick email and they help. Also they are always interested in my recommendations and are also getting feed back frequently from me and making improvements to the software. One thing that is great is that they provide a portal to the customer so any changes I make to an estimate or schedule or notes can be seen by the customer (they only see notes you want them to see). They can be abreast with what is going on with their work order. They also can pay for their invoice right online as well which I love so my customers have more control over their payment needs. Also our Kickserv is linked to our website so anytime a customer wants to contact us it creates an OPPORTUNITY in Kickserv for us to follow up on and notifies us via email that we have an interest. I would and have recommended Kickserv to other businesses.

Puntos en contra

This product does not handle the purchasing side of things which I would love to see. It sounds like they are looking into expanding this software to handle tracking purchases. Right now I just use QuickBooks for this. I also don't like the HTML language which is required for the setup of the invoice, estimates and work orders templates. It is hard to work with being I am not a programmer. I have managed to figure things out on my own with their help site and calling them. Its not a major issue but something I think they can improve on more. Again the Kickserv Team has been very helpful in anything I try to do or questions I have.

Sandy S.
Sector: Seguridad pública
Traducir a español

Superior Elevator Inspections - We Love Kickserv!

Revisado el 24/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have many customers that have many conveyances that we have to inspect per State requirements. Each has a different State Identification Number to record and track which we use in scheduling. We have to do much coordination between elevator contractors (Otis, Schindler, Kone, etc.), our customer building owners, and our inspectors. It's not always easy but Kickserv makes things much more manageable. Prior to Kickserv, spreadsheets, Word calendars and white boards were used...it was like the Dark Ages. :)

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to use and functions well for most of our needs. I LOVE the Special Instructions section and the clarity it provides in the Overview tab. Tags are also very helpful for our needs. The Resource calendar is fantastic too. Sometimes updates made in QB don't seem to come over to Kickserv in a timely manner but I think they usually do eventually. Overall, Kickserv has been a game-changer for us and I'm grateful every day for it's availability.

Puntos en contra

On my wish list is a feature that will allow me to duplicate contact information of one customer and paste it into that of another. We deal with many management companies who manage several of our customers and I have to re-type their contact info into each shared customer that we have. Reports are a little cumbersome to create but I did work in Salesforce.com many years ago and found that to be the case with them too.

Hi Sandy,

SUPER review! You have been a very loyal customer for over 3 years! Thank you. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful, and I believe they will help others.

Leeann B.
Traducir a español

Great customer service every time!

Revisado el 26/12/2017

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use and some really great features... I like that I can drag appointments from one day to the next if needed. And contact customer service if needed easily.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more alerts that would come up - such as an alert that will come up when scheduling someone that has an open balance so that we can let the customer know when scheduling, also what would be really helpful is if there was an alert that pops up stating that there is already a scheduled appointment open for that customer to avoid potentially double booking a customer (sometimes a wife will call to schedule and the husband may have already scheduled and it gets confusing). When scheduling multiple days on jobs I wish it didn't go on top of the calendar but blocked out the time. Also wish that there was an alert that would come up if a customer address is already in the database to avoid duplicates. Also, wish that email reminders were able to customize so that we could change time frames as we schedule in 2 hour increments - so we are really not able to use the feature which is one of the reasons we picked this scheduling software over others.

Respuesta de Kickserv

Hello Leeann - thank you for your time and feedback. To help avoid duplicate bookings our best practice is to search customers by street address prior to booking. Street addresses are very unique and will display any prior events for that location.

Jeff Q.
Traducir a español

Fits our company's needs and overall easy to use.

Revisado el 10/5/2018

Puntos a favor

It is overall easy to customize to fit our needs. There are many features we use and I'm sure many more we don't. Allowing other employees to view, create notes and have user access is very helpful for our business. Also, the search option is great. When forgetting what address is associated with what customer, the search option is a helpful go-to when looking for a random piece of information.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was easier to navigate online "help topics". While the customer service on the phone is great, it would be nice to access online articles. I haven't found them especially helpful. Also, when clicking on a customer and then accessing the jobs in their profile, it has been very frustrating seeing old jobs come up first. I don't want to see 2014 jobs, I'd rather see the ones I'm currently on, being 2018. Making the option to choose a date view and then having KickServ remember my last selection would be very helpful.
In-Progress (for jobs) tab is really confusing. We only use Scheduled or Completed. We have one job in In-Progress (not sure how it got there) and don't know how to move it to Scheduled. This is very confusing and frustrating as we don't use this feature and don't know how to get rid of it. Please get rid of In-Progress or make the option to not use, more accessible.

Beverly F.

Great product

Revisado el 16/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The biggest benefit is efficient use of my time. Being able to schedule multiple technicians and amend the calendar as things change is huge. Our guys have iPads and can access the program anywhere so we're all looking at the same data. It makes us more profitable by not having to take time for them to call in or for the office to call them and wait for them to be able to stop and call back.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn. I'm an older user and not tech proficient. It was very easy. It syncs with QuickBooks which makes my work more efficient. I create invoices in Kickserv and the information is seamlessly transferred. We have color coded our techs so I can easily tell where they are. The map and directions feature makes it easy for our techs on the road to see where the jobs are.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I haven't liked is that I can't edit contacts in Kickserv any longer. I have to edit addresses and phone numbers in QuickBooks and I find that the information doesn't sync back, so I end up having incorrect information on clients in Kickserv.

Hi Beverly,

SUPER review! Thank you for your time and thoughts. Please know that we really do appreciate your company doing business with us for over 5 years! Plus, I emailed you the directions you need to make your contact edits in Kickserv. This way once you sync your contacts to QuickBooks they will override any changes made in QuickBooks.

Chelsea v V.
Traducir a español

Kickserv has been a valuable addition to our business. It helped our company become more streamlined

Revisado el 26/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The calendar and resource views and functionalities are the best features of Kickserv. We have 7 vehicles on the road and we need to know where they are and how each job went. Kickserv allows us to communicate in a cloud based system that all of our techs can access in real-time. When a change is made to the calendar, all office staff can see it. Technicians can leave job notes before they leave the job site, and customers can pay online after they are invoiced by email.
The newer look of KickServ was a real step up from the original Service Sidekick. It has grown with us and continues to get better everyday. It has really begun to feel like we have a real business and we are happy with the way KickServ has grown into theirs as well.

Puntos en contra

The technicians cannot see the description of charges in the itemized list of charges while using the mobile app on their phones.
Some issues with recurring jobs - I have found that most of the issues get resolved as soon as we mention them to the KickServ customer service team. If there is an answer, the team is willing to try and find it.
When KickServ lags or goes down it slows our company down to a crawl. It was worse before, and only keeps getting better.

Ambyr E.
Traducir a español

Asked for help, via the chat bubble, tech Tina responded within a few hours!

Revisado el 29/6/2017

Puntos a favor

The software is very organized, easy to navigate through, I like that there's more than one way to search for something. I think the Dispatch View is an amazing concept! I am in the service industry and have technicians that I send all over S. OC, having a map right there and not having to switch back and forth with google maps would be wonderful! I really hope they will be able to fully incorporate it into the software. The texting concept is another wonderful idea I recently saw added. A lot of my customers ask for texts because their at work and in meetings etc, so to have this feature fully functional would be another efficient bonus!

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. Recently, the Kickserv Team had to do a massive switch over, customers from their old software switched over to the new one and it caused problems across the board. However, our business didn't suffer too much and Kickserv's tech team was on a solution right away! I also really appreciated their update blog while they were fixing everything. We also had a problem with syncing to Quickbooks and Quickbooks locking our ability to change contact info from Kickserv. But that's been fixed as well!

Cyndi F.
Traducir a español

Get your DISPTACH house in order

Revisado el 1/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been with Kick Serv through a lot of growing pains. As a "non techy" person, I was very frustrated in the beginning but now have become a believer that THIS IS a great program for our growing business. I am looking forward to see which upgrades are coming for 2019. (Allow techs to search for specific job numbers in the field, colors change as job phases are uploaded with new people assigned to same job, adding the use of our standard quote forms, time sheet management)

Puntos a favor

Able to track all incoming calls with a glance at calendar screen. See every tech (color coded) daily, weekly and monthly. Track days off, vacations, in a glance, with customer on the phone!

Puntos en contra

Still no way to automatically change color coding as each phase of a project is completed and we need to add different tradesmen to the job. We have to "open" each job BEFORE we schedule a tech to see if he/she is already assigned to an ongoing job.

Hello Cyndi,
Many thanks for the abundance of positive feedback. And as always the suggestions to make our product better and more user friendly is what we thrive on here.

To quickly gather what jobs a technician or tradesman is on go directly to our Jobs index page and use the "assign to" filter.

Ping me back from within the app if you'd like to discuss this idea further. We are here to help.

Dorian M.
Sector: Petróleo y energía
Traducir a español

Good experience overall, customer support time is frustrating tho...

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 23/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We boost productivity big time with this software!

Puntos a favor

This software offers great functionality and customization, so far has been the one that adapted the most to our requirements. New functionalities are added on weekly basis which is really nice. Price is very accessible for small business. Is easy to use once that you get the grip on it which takes time because some stuff is somehow counter intuitive, I seriously recommend getting the paid support/training sessions otherwise you will get very frustrated.
integration with QB and use of credit card payment is solid.

Puntos en contra

Customer support time is frustrating, they take at least several hours to get back to you then sometimes they will reply and stop answering for another several hours, this made us almost regret our decision when setting up our account. They offer documentation for the software but a lot of topics are mere drafts and do not contain a lot of information. Despite the fact that they answer really slow they are very helpful with the answers provided and you can be sure your problem will get solve 90% of the time or a feature request will be placed.

Sometimes the system gets really slow , specially on Monday mornings and end of the month, contacting support and letting them know seems to fix the issue most of the time...

The Android app could use some improvement although it has improve a lot in the last 6 months.

Jessica S.
Traducir a español

Small company that rapidly grew!

Revisado el 25/6/2019

Puntos a favor

We love the simplicity of it, the work flow is really easy with the unschedule, scheduled, in progress, etc tabs. It keeps the jobs organized. We love that it is capable with our QuickBooks keeping our books stright is very important to us.

Puntos en contra

The mobile app has had a number of bugs and issues. But we contact customer service and it seems to fix. However we still run into minor issues here and there.

Hi Jessica,
Your company has been a very loyal customer for 4 years now! Thank you. Plus, it's great to hear how much you like our Support team. Keep connecting with us with our in-app chat support because we are here to help.

Chris M.
Traducir a español

Great but still a few glitches

Revisado el 25/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using the program for about a year, and it is for sure better than other programs that we have used in the past. ANd the ease of talking to a real person in tech support is WONDERFUL!
But there are still a few issues we have come across. One is that it only works properly on FireFox, and is the only program I use that actually works on that browser, so I have to have that on all the time just for Kickserv.
Next is that when there is an error, there is no clear explanation as to what the error is. The program seems to tell me that there is an error, but that's it. I literally worked for about a month with tech support because I could not sync any new customers between Kickserv and Quick Books. This made end of the year very frustrating. When it finally started working, I still don't know what was actually the problem.
The last issue I have, is that I can't make the phone/tablet app user friendly for my techs in the field. I need them to be able to adjust more things, change times, add/reschedule jobs etc, and they can't do it. I was hoping this would help so they didn't forget to tell me what needed to be done, but they can't do it from their tablet.

Puntos a favor

Able to change as needed, and easy to integrate with Quick Books. Easy to contact a real person in tech support.

Puntos en contra

Don't feel that the phone/tablet app is user friendly

Ashly W.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Best value and

Revisado el 15/7/2019

Puntos a favor

We have used the software since about 2012. It is very user friendly and allows our company to schedule and keep track of our customers on a daily basis. We love the ability to create reports and sort data but services used, how often customers use us, amount spent, ect. The staff at Kickserv is responsive and easy to work with if a question or problem arises. Kickserv syncs seamlessly with quick books and allows us to easily keep our books up to date. We have just recently started using the credit card processing add on. It was again, seamless and easy to use. Very happy and attribute the program to our continued success!

Puntos en contra

There are a few upgrades I would love to see...such as taking a discounted about off certain items. For our business a check box form would be helpful in the tuneup each of the technician s perform, however for the dollars spent it is a great program at a great value.

Respuesta de Kickserv

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Nick W.

Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 1/2/2012
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have already shared my positive feeling regarding Service Sidekick with several fellow electricians. All of us have the common need to be able to access our schedule while out working or estimating projects. I feel like i have a much better grasp on my schedule than ever before. I can access the calender in the morning at my desk. Then on my Android or ipad while I'm in my truck or elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

The ability to view my schedule on my Android phone was the primary reason that I chose Service Sidekick almost two years ago. I'm so glad that I did! Our previous scheduling information could only be accessed while out in the field if the secretary was still at the office or by remote log-in once I got to a computer. With Service Sidekick I am able to pull up my schedule while eating lunch, enter a new job that might have just been called in, then hit the notify tech option. This will send either an email or text to my electrician who can then punch it into his GPS and head that way with a descriptive read out of what he has been tasked to do and all of the customer's pertinent information. The integration with Quickbooks Online works quite well with transferring customer info through a simple sync button. This saves a ton of time when entering a service call.

Puntos en contra

The only real negative that i have to offer is that when scheduling work for a contractor that will be at an address that is not their home office. Their office address always appears on the printed work order and it can and has caused confusion. Meaning that my guys have shown up at the contractors personal home, embarrassing. There might be a way to simplify it for recurring business partners that work in other places like a remodeling General contractor. Also, with so many features, i feel like i am only skimming the surface of what Service Sidekick is capable of. My New Years resolution is to learn to use it even more effectively.

Respuesta de Kickserv

We do have a new template for work locations and this user was given that new template so you can display the parent and child location.

Debbie Z.
Traducir a español

Overall our experience with Kickserv has been good. There are a few glitches at times.

Revisado el 15/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The calendar has been easy to use. We do not use it for our installers at this time but use it daily for our sales appointments. For the most part kickserv has been user friendly.

Puntos en contra

There are times when we have issues syncing with QuickBooks. It seems this happens when we have one customer with multiple locations. We created our own invoice and estimate template. It would be helpful if this was easier to do and we did not need an HTML guru or it would be helpful if kickserv was more helpful with this. Reports can be confusing to create to pull the information needed. The reports probably took us the longest to figure out how to use. When uploading pictures it is very slow for the sales people when using their ipad in the field.

Hello Debbie,
We really appreciate your time and the feedback you and your team have provided us.

You should always use our chat feature in the program whenever you have a sync issue that you are not able to resolve.
We do have plans to make both reporting and possible custom template modifications easier.