MangoApps

4,4 (146)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Soluciones de trabajo digital adaptadas a la empresa

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

146 opiniones

Bruce
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the better intranet/portal offerings available. Very powerful.

Revisado el 20/3/2018

Ability to spin up mini sites for teams and groups to help them collaborate effectively and quickly. The product is able to support many users, all with different needs and styles, and still be managed by one central team/admin. We could potentially have used lesser products that were cheaper, but they all hit the wall at some point, with some missing feature or capability. We have yet to find a hole in what MangoApps offers that truly caused a problem. In addition, they update the product frequently, and introduce new tools and features all the time.

Puntos a favor

While there are a host of similar SaaS offerings in this space, they all seem to fall short in one area or the next. Some capabilities are missing, the feature set is not complete, it has reduced/limited functionality, etc. MangoApps is one of the few that has a refreshingly wide breadth of features and capabilities, combined with admin options for customizing and branding to your needs. When considering a collaborative tool like this, it can only be helpful to you if it has the ability to support all of your needs. MangoApps has that. Projects, Departments, Teams and Groups allow you to tailor the site to your organizational structure. Within each of those, there are tools for managing documents, group sharing/collaborating, managing tasks, calendaring, creating informational and blog pages, social interactions (feeds of discussions, etc), as well as a wide variety of pseudo database-like "trackers" for action items, defect tracking, managing resources, ideas, and so on. And if the stock trackers aren't enough, you can create your own and reuse them. The admin features are powerful and granular, meaning you can control almost every aspect of your site, including visibility, access, branding, configuration and more. User membership is also granular, and includes guest accounts which don't count against per-user limits. Our main reason for choosing MangoApps was because it was capable of satisfying every box we had on our list. The others fell short. Highly recommended!

Desventajas

Along with awesome features, can come some confusion. MangoApps has evolved and improved on a very regular schedule, which means new features and capabilities are added all the time. Unless you stay on top of the changes, you may get lost in the many admin pages provided. The good aspect of that is that they are constantly improving (unlike some others that haven't changed in years) and growing the product, but it does mean you need to pay attention. And browsing through all of the admin configuration settings can take a fair amount of time; there are many settings. In some respects, it would be nice if they offered a quick "Wizard" setup tool for new customers to get a basic site up and running. Our site is fairly well set after several years, but new users might feel daunted by the options facing them at the start.

The per-user pricing can get expensive, depending on how you use it. There is a trade off between the power of the tool versus what it would cost you to develop your own site/portal/intranet yourself. In that regard, the ROI analysis is probably something you'll need to perform for your organization, but it's worth the time to do so, and unless your needs are very basic, you'd be hard pressed to match what they offer . If you can work with the guest users concept (somewhat limiting, depending on needs), then costs come down. If you ARE looking only for a basic portal, then this may not be the cheapest tool for you. Their sweet spot is in terms of productivity.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Bruce, thank you for taking the time to provide us with such an in-depth review. I am glad to know that MangoApps has been a great solution for your business, and you are able to make good use of its power. Regarding the your criticism/cons, I understand your frustrations around product updates and staying up to speed. I have passed this feedback along, and I know we are looking for ways to better manage that experience. Thank you again, cheers!

Chelsie
  • Sector: Construcción

Works Great For Our Company

Revisado el 2/10/2020

We have really enjoyed using this app and we believe it has brought helped us with scheduling and keeping up with days off.

Puntos a favor

The two most functional and most used portion of the software are the group calendar that allows for our office staff to request off in one place (this also keeps everyone in the loop about who is going to be out of the office on any given day) and the instant messenger application. We also enjoy that we have the option to use GIF's which is one of the reasons we went with MangoApps. We are full of jokesters around here.

Desventajas

I think the least thing I like about the two things that we use is that the calendar that pops up initially when you login isnt the "group" calendar. There may be a way to update this, but I have no found it.

Max

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

MangoApps is still not mature enough

Revisado el 26/4/2019

Disappointing. The product has potential but with the many failures on deployment and configuration, this is a product to be purchased for cheap, rather than for the price that they are asking.

Puntos a favor

Basic users have an easy to use experience.

Desventajas

Users who manage content have many problems.
On-Prem is still an immature product. Many problems and support does not know how to work with it.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Mango has increased the communication and collaboration among our global offices

Revisado el 22/3/2018

Increased company communication (and reduced emails)
Global team collaboration
Single source of...

Increased company communication (and reduced emails)
Global team collaboration
Single source of knowledge

Puntos a favor

I really value the customer support that Mango provides. Whenever I come across an issue on our site, the support team is always quick to respond and help. They are also always thinking of new features to add and welcome input from their customers. The system has also been a great place to serve as our single source of knowledge. So all departmental resources, company announcements, and other relevant information is stored on our site.

Desventajas

Mango has a lot of great features, but at times there are many steps to accomplish a single task. Things aren't always as intuitive as I'd like. However, I think that the team is always working hard to simplify and improve these processes

Respuesta de MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. I'm glad to see you are seeing our efforts to simplify and improve processes. Our goal is to not only provide a powerful tool for any use case, but make it easy and intuitive for all businesses and user types. Cheers!

Tyressa
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

MangoApps user advocate

Revisado el 9/7/2020

My experience with MangoApps has been excellent. I have enjoyed connecting through this software to the platforms that I need to communicate with professionals all over the world. I enjoy being able to store and save documents and files and archived them in the event I want to use them later. I appreciate the notifications and know that I can change them as I desire. I will continue using MangoApps and advocating for its continued use to access the platforms I need. Thank you
From a very supportive and satisfied user!

Puntos a favor

I love that MangoApps is free, easily accessible. user friendly, upload from the computer is fast, having the opportunity to connect with others across various states is one of my most favorite benefits, and knowing that no matter who I speak with has a similar priority as mine, how do we meet the needs of those we serve.

Desventajas

I do not have any cons about MangoApps. I think it is easy to sign up and sign in and you can connect with how many people you want to and you can come and go within communities or work groups.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Tyressa, thanks for reviewing MangoApps and being our strong advocate! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Siobahn

• Asistencia al cliente

It has increased our overall communication and capturing information.

Puntos a favor

The collaboration and ability to direct the information to the right people, teams etc. We can troubleshoot issues in a more effective way than our business software. The search ability makes it a invaluable resource over trying to find things in email. We use Mango every day and have really built our company culture around the capabilities and efficiency it creates.

Desventajas

Sometimes it can be hard to understand the best way or best practice for how to deliver the information. Teams, projects, departments etc all have different functions and you have to really understand them and utilize them properly.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Siobahn, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Matt
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

MangoApps is Great

Revisado el 3/4/2020

This has been great for project team collaboration and supporting company communication and culture.

Puntos a favor

It connects everything and it has a very consistent implementation across many features. So once you learn how to setup/use one module you can figure out the rest.

Desventajas

The page refresh lags a bit. So sometimes when I'm working I find that things seem a bit sluggish.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps. We are pleased to see that it still fits well into your workflow, and will certainly take your feedback regarding page refresh in mind with active improvements we are making to the platform. Thank you again!

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Good OTS System

Revisado el 26/10/2018

The tech support and developers are very responsive and helpful. They are particularly accommodating to non-tech savy customers.

Puntos a favor

The time needed to design and develop site pages is greatly minimized by using the templates provided when compared to developing a website from the ground up. Mango Social Intranet has an existing integration for many of the web apps you may already be using, so it's not necessary to completely jump ship (at least not right away) on the products your company is accustom to using.

There were some features that we wanted that were not available to us. For the simpler requests, the developers provided us a piece of code that we could use whenever we wanted to use that feature. I definitely was not expecting that level of service from the team and was very appreciative. Other, more complex requests were made available to us in later releases of the product.

Desventajas

The branding package offered by Mango is a bit mimimal. However, if you have a web designer on staff, they can apply a custom css to improve the look and feel of your site.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps. I'm pleased to see that you've had positive experiences with our support and developers!

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

MangoApps

Revisado el 5/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Cost effective solution with lots of features and very helpful support and development team.

Desventajas

Reliability is an issue. A lot of times new patches seem to break things and in general we spend a lot of time fixing/updating installations across team PCs.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to pass along the reliability concerns. If there is anything we can do proactively on our end to work with you on resolving issues please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Honest MangoApps Review

Revisado el 2/11/2018

The main benefit aside from a central location for our files is keeping employees who are spread out across four countries connected.

Puntos a favor

I like that it brings a social networking style "intranet" for our company. We can store shared files, have a nice company directory, and post fun updates to all. We are an international company and it is a great tool for keeping remote employees connected.

Desventajas

The search feature doesn't always pick up what I'm looking for, which can be frustrating.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! I'm glad that you are enjoying the social aspect of MangoApps, and find it a great tool to keep employees connected. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding search, but i'd love to urge you to reach out to our support team to understand if there is something more immediate that we can address or train on if needed. Thank you again!

Christton
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

MangoApps: A Great Team Collaboration Tool!

Revisado el 11/4/2020

The best project managing apps that are so easy to use and learn especially for beginners. The interface looks dated when taking into account design trends but is easy to look at. Some actions like navigating from a section to another could be better, but it's practical and does the job. A UI refreshing would be much appreciated, it would make MangoApps perfect.

Puntos a favor

Easy to learn especially for beginners, it does the job and is a very good tool for team collaboration

Desventajas

The user interface mango looks a bit dated and navigation between the apps really needs to to improved

Alternativas consideradas

Salesflare y Google Cloud

Respuesta de MangoApps

Hi Christton, thank you for reviewing MangoApps! We are glad to see that it fits well into your workflow and appreciate your feedback on where we can improve on our UI. Please feel free to reach out if you have specific suggestions- we always weigh customer feedback the most heavily. Thanks again!

Leela
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Easy to Use, Cost Effective Collaboration Platform

Revisado el 17/2/2021

Puntos a favor

MangoApps is highly customizable and easy to use, and can be adapted to a number of different contexts. I really liked the file module, and the multiple permission levels and easy to use privacy settings. I think in general file sharing capabilities are a big strength. I think it's also the best value on the market for this type of employee intranet/online collaboration platform, especially for smaller companies or for projects (I used it on a long-term, multi-partner project, for context).

Desventajas

The calendar management section of the platform is unfortunately nowhere near as effective as a Gcal or Outlook calendar. I also think the project management tools could use some improvement. Additionally, if you and your company do not have O365, or are looking to use file collaboration with clients who do not have Microsoft licenses, Mango does not support file collaboration in platform without the use of Microsoft online.

Alternativas consideradas

Microsoft Teams, Basecamp y monday.com
Kyryl
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The perfect mix between simplicity and functionality (TinyTake)

Revisado el 15/12/2018

I am an educator. Many of the student's questions can be answered with a screenshot, an arrow and a few lines of text. It is a great way to eliminate unnecessary writing and illustrate my response with an image - a sure way it will be remembered.

Puntos a favor

Simple to incorporate into my workflow. A few annotation features - but all that I need. Possibility to upload image, thought I don't frequently use that, I can see that it would be indispensable to posts in forums, Reddit, etc.

Desventajas

All annotation shapes have shadows that I can't remove. Video capture also adds inner shadow on the top and left sides of the frame.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Kyryl, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that TinyTake fits well into your work flow. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the annotations. Thank you again!

Wole

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

High business value due to the number of useful modules. Very irritating billing.

Revisado el 20/3/2018

Keeps the whole company on one page.

Keeps the whole company on one page.

Puntos a favor

Range of modules (wikis, posts, groups, projects, calendars, etc).
No apparent limits on data storage.

Desventajas

Many international debit/credit cards don't work on the payment platform, and to make matters worse the company shuts off access to your account as soon as a payment fails. Many complaints on this have had no impact.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Wole, thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you find MangoApps to be the right solution for your business and realize the power of our modules. I am sorry that there have been issues with billing. Have your billing issues been resolved? Please let us know.

Tanya
  • Sector: Administración educativa

MangoApps Review

Puntos a favor

This software can be used by logging into a desktop and also as an app. This feature is flexible for those that need info on the go. I am set up for notifications based on topics I am interested in and able to only see what is of interest to me.

Desventajas

Initially I felt that learning how to use this software was challenging, but once I got the hang of it, it became easier. I am able to navigate through the functions and access information that I need.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Tanya, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team and we will continue to make it easier to learn and navigate. Thank you again!

Brett

Great for our needs

Puntos a favor

Document management features are strong. Ability to segregate projects, documents and communications between guest and network users.

Desventajas

Some of the implementations are a little clunky. The mac client crashes periodically.

No ability to batch-tag files. Unable to lift metadata from files for export into other applications (for tracking and reporting).

Respuesta de MangoApps

Brett, thank you for your feedback and review. If you have any issues that persist, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

William
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Great collaboration software

Revisado el 11/7/2020

We use it to disseminate information throughout our 3 shifts am, pm, and gy. It is a handy tool so that the oncoming shift knows what happened in the previous shift and any hotspots to look out for.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use. Its a great collaboration tool that helps the organization disseminate information throughout our 3 shifts am, pm, and gy.

Desventajas

There are no features I can see that need to be added to this software application.

Respuesta de MangoApps

William, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Alberto
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

A great pm tool

Revisado el 26/6/2023

Puntos a favor

MangoApps is a versatile application with an extensive range of features like thread creation, wikis, document versions, media previews, and group management. It offers customizability, mobile accessibility, and collaboration tools, resulting in a tailored and productive experience. Additionally, its user-friendly approach to adding and removing guest users at affordable prices is highly appealing.

Desventajas

MangoApps offers a comprehensive set of features, though there may be occasional glitches in the text function. While I'd appreciate the ability to view group content without commenting, the support team is receptive to feedback and strives to find solutions or incorporate suggestions in future updates. Overall, Mango Support is exceptional!

Juan
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

MangoApps is Great for your team

Revisado el 3/4/2020

Great, while the team is using and feeding the system with contents, this tool will be a great part of your organization.

Puntos a favor

while using the system, remote and local users can be not just connected but sharing information, data, wikis, real-time communication, customer information and a lot more.

Desventajas

maybe it has too much that sometimes is difficult to understand or to reach every functionality

Respuesta de MangoApps

Juan, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We are pleased to see that it is still a good fit for the workflow at WebFX. As you mentioned, we understand that the span of features may be confusing at times, we are working on improving and defining features to better address that. Thank you again!

Madelin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Leaving Mango Apps

Revisado el 6/11/2018

Since we were assigned an experience specialist, I would say things have gotten better. Unfortunately that staffing assignment was made too late.

Puntos a favor

It worked well when our Network was small.

Desventajas

It was very slow, cumbersome and difficult to manage as the admin. Zero training provided for the first 4 years of use.

Maurice

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

''Top notch e-learning solution.''

Revisado el 7/12/2022

I am having a great experience using the platform. Ease team collaboration hence improved taskforce in the organisation.

Puntos a favor

The platform is easy to use and access. With the platform it is quite simple to build pages. It so easy to add and eliminate visitor clients that is for occasional representative.

Desventajas

A times it becomes so hard to login due to experienced complications.

Carrie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Not a fan

Revisado el 10/12/2018

Puntos a favor

It's a good way to get our members together in a community forum.

Desventajas

I wish there was a way to lock wikis so only certain people could edit them.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Hello Carrie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I understand your concern with the wikis module. We actually do allow you to lock wikis to limit the users who are able to edit. The instructions for doing so are outlined in this linked screenshot, I hope this helps! https://hub.mangoapps.com/sf/MTU4NDMxXzE2ODQ1MzM

Magali
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Love Mango

Revisado el 8/7/2020

Love Mango and that we can communicate better with our staff.

Love Mango and that we can communicate better with our staff.

Puntos a favor

Mango is easy to use for everyone in our company.

Desventajas

Some simple things are missing like a gallery/photo album option.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Magali, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Mitchelle
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very user friendly app that can be synchronised with various platforms

Revisado el 10/12/2021

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

I like all the applications that are on Mango app and there are very rare technical glitches

Desventajas

Not much to say as an employee, liked all features

Noah
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación

Mango for you

Puntos a favor

the user interface reads very well and helps with ease of use.

Desventajas

when navigating from page to page the load time seems a little too long.

Respuesta de MangoApps

Noah, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!