Expensify

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

949 opiniones

Manuel
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Muy recomendable

Revisado el 14/11/2022

Mucha rapidez a la hora de trabajar con el tanto en facturacion, gestión de nominas y productos.

Puntos a favor

Es un software facil de usar con muchas funcionalidades tanto para logistica, productos y facturación

Desventajas

Algunas opciones quizas deben estar mas a la vista pero por lo demás va de maravilla

Efrain
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Es una buena app para rendir gastos corporativos

Revisado el 25/10/2022

Es buena pero tiene muchas cosas que mejorar

Puntos a favor

La facilidad para subir los gastos y que Expensify se encarga de escanear los comprobantes y los asocia a las transacciones de las tarjetas de créditos

Desventajas

Que a veces se rompe el sistema y no migra todas las transacciones al sistema contable o el hecho de no poder eliminar gastos si son de tarjetas de créditos.

Tiana
  • Sector: Automoción

User Friendly Interface

Revisado el 11/2/2021

Great system to help track employee spending. The credit cards act as debit cards which is good if you’re a company that is trying to not live on credit.

Puntos a favor

Minimal learning curve if your team us any experience with expensing items in a software format. You can fix mistakes really easily and there aren’t a ton of buttons to wade through.

Desventajas

Sometimes new employees need to get reloaded to allow them to bill items to customers. That might be the accounting firm that we work with a fault though.

Emburse Tallie

Razones para elegir Expensify

We we in reading spending and our largely paper interface wasn’t working

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razones para cambiar a Expensify

Didn’t integrate with Sage Intacct I think.
Reid
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Go-to Expense Reconcilliation for wide spread and remote working mid-sided companies

Revisado el 3/10/2022

Overall the software is pretty good, and comparable to many direct from Banking institution programs, with the added funtionality of being able to claim reembursement for out of pocket purchases. Outside of the software itself, I would caution that the company has used used the software and associated email communications as a platform expressing their social and political views which is rather unbefitting and could be off-putting to parties who may not prescribe to the same views.

Puntos a favor

Software features multiple ways of uploading receipts and Coding spends for expenses. Application AI is very good at autmatically assigning cost codes and verifying receipts to actual spend backups. Software also allows for modification of these auto-entries in case of recoding requirements and the mobile app is very easy to use. Attachemnts are drag and drop on the Browser portal, and mobile device attachement is integrated in to OS gallery lookups. they have a good system for flagging un-filled required fields wbefore allowing the spend reports to be transmitted for approval by the designated approver.

Desventajas

Bank feed syncing can be delayed and charges do not appear for a few days; especially with Canadian banking services even with Tier 2 banks like HSBC. Some sysnicn issues arise between the mobile app and the browser portal if the app is left open on the mobile device - the system lags out and does not save some of the information which then requires re-entry. Fortunately this is flagged as part of how the software works so is not missed if lost, but still requires to be re-entered.

Teruyuki
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Average Service

Revisado el 2/11/2022

Overall, sufficient tool to use.Not too many features that would make the tool too complicated.

Puntos a favor

It makes submitting expenses easy.Not too complicated with unnecessary features.Easy to see the receipt after uploading.

Desventajas

Sometimes, a mark of an error pops out, even if it is not meant to.It will be easier if I was able to reply to the comment via email, where I get the notification.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Expensify - The Easy to Use & Manage Expense System

Revisado el 6/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Expensify has a great UI for users and is a very easy system to manage. It's easy and fast to submit and approve expense reports, including when staff are traveling. Expensify is so much simpler than some of the other expense management software (e.g. Concur). Some Finance Teams seem to think that going with a more complex software. However, I've found that while Expensify does not have as many "lock down" features as other software, allows us to easily manage expenses and move things forward quickly. When you balance administrative features and user UI/expense management, I would always go with the latter. Getting those expense reports is the most important, and Expensify makes that easy and simple!

Desventajas

Expensify's largest drawback is their customer service. For smaller companies at least, there is no account manager and we can only receive support via chat/email. This can be a huge challenge when the integration breaks or something complex needs to change.

Abeki
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Stay on top of your expenses with Expensify

Revisado el 19/11/2022

Overall using Expensify has kept me a little more organized and on top of my expenses. I mean I would have receipts in my pocket, bag, and folder and always manage not to record them so this has been a saving grace for me.

Puntos a favor

Gone are the days of manually scanning receipts or documenting your expenses. Expensify gives you a quick and easy way to link your card and your bank account so it can track your expenses. This has made my weekly financial review so easy just use the web or access the app and you can manage cards, create expense reports, email receipts, and more.I love the fact that your staff can utilize it as well to create their own expense report so it becomes so much easier to issue a reimbursement for the expenses they covered.

Desventajas

Not much to complain about. They have improved since I first started using it in 2016 and it has been great for business and personal use.

Sneha
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Expensify is a great interface in the market for financial needs for your company

Revisado el 29/9/2022

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing about Expensify is how easy it is use. I liked the ease of use to uploading documents, verifying them, working on final reports, and other administrative uses. Often times, when we would submit reports our financial manager could easily manage multiple reports and financial documents because of Expensify's organization that they would provide. Easily manageable and great to use!

Desventajas

Expensify's only con was that when reports were submitted, it was sometimes take a while to show up on the interface and to get the final report. In this way, it was difficult to get real-time updates on the budget and things like that. Also sometimes difficult to see submitted reports.

Robert
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great SmartScanning Through App

Revisado el 21/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive mobile app that allows for efficient organization of receipts, and SmartScanning features of image>to>text that is very reliable. Website interface also sleek.

Desventajas

There can be big flagging features that are over-protective and sometimes require my additional attention to prove that I am not duplicating an expense or mistaking a price before submitting. This might happen if you are submitting a partial receipt but Expensify looks at the bottom-line number to compare.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Simple to Use for the Most Part, Easy to Track

Revisado el 15/11/2022

Puntos a favor

The software is largely intuitive as a user. I typically do not have any issues uploading my expenses for the finance team to analyze and process. The approval process is straightforward and it's easy to track in case I need to follow up with someone.

Desventajas

I always forget to fill in the "First Initial, Last Name, Time Frame of Expenses" part when I upload because, at first glance, it doesn't appear like a textbox I need to fill in (I think it's the font boldness and size that makes me feel like I don't need to replace it with text - and then I have to delete to make sure I remember what exactly I need to put in). I don't use the software too much, so it feels like I have to remind myself that that section is there for me to fill out. If it were more obvious, then I would give it 5 stars for my purposes.

Josh
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Simplicity for Accounting

Revisado el 5/11/2022

Puntos a favor

The Expensify app is easy to use and allows receipts from purchases to go directly to the Financial Dept without having to email or fax receipts any longer.

Desventajas

The app is somewhat clunky as it has difficulty scanning the receipt but entering information manually works just as well.

Cody
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Simple to Deploy, Easy to Maintain

Revisado el 25/5/2022

From the accounting team to the newly hired sales exec, feedback from employees has been very positive with Expensify. They can use the mobile app as they go, or other import methods to make their expense reports quick and easy. Everything is directly connected to NetSuite, our ERP, and flows smoothly to the books without any extra steps. Approval routing is very simple and reminders get sent to keep things moving along.

Puntos a favor

Expensify is a very streamlined tool and does not get bogged down in high degrees of complexity which may be unnecessary. I have found all types of users at my company, from sales execs to marketing coordinators, understand how to use Expensify almost immediately. We provide a 1-pager for best practices to employees and that, in nearly all cases, is enough to get them using the tool without issue.

Desventajas

The corporate card integrations could use a bit of added support when it comes to receipt imports, and occasionally we have had the direct feed from our banking institution break. I think this is likely because we do not use one of the major banks for our corporate credit card though, so the issue may not be on the Expensify side.

Emburse Nexonia Expenses y Zoho Expense

Razones para cambiar a Expensify

Expensify seemed much easier to implement, was cheaper, and I had witnessed it working smoothly at other companies in the past. In extremely large company environments it may be possible that Expensify could lack some of the deeper customizations of competing tools, but for the vast majority of businesses this ticks all boxes while remaining highly user-friendly.
Nate
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Expensify Expense Tracking

Revisado el 14/8/2019

I originally used this software because it was the most straight forward "fool proof" software that allowed me to manage and track several employees travel expenses and business mileage and keeping it as simple as possible for the employees. By implementing this software into our expense tracking, our employee's no longer have to worry about paperwork and keeping track of physical receipts so long as they take a picture of it in Expensify.

Puntos a favor

The feature that won me over is the softwares ability to extract the necessary relevant information from a picture of the receipt and its reliability to accurately create an expense entry automatically. The other feature that really stands out is the dedicated email address you have to send receipts to the app. This feature is great because of rules i have established in outlook so that any "receipts" from certain companies automatically gets forwarded to my Expensify account.

Desventajas

Occasionally, when I was trying to submit a few large reports the app would freeze up on me. Otherwise I cannot think of any negative experiences I have had with Expensify.

Zoho Expense

Razones para elegir Expensify

pricing, ease of use, ability to customize to your specific needs.

Razones para cambiar a Expensify

Reliability and accuracy. pricing, ease of use, ability to customize to your specific needs.
Isaac
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva

Great Expense Report Software for Small Enterprise

Revisado el 1/2/2017

I used this software extensively in a previous position, both as administrator and user. For a small organization, this is an excellent expense reporting software product which will easily allow you to go 100% paperless. All receipts are uploaded digitally and you can take photos of receipts on your phone and upload them onto the app (which is a great app). Once submitted, the routing is very nice and you can track the progress and make modifications if it is kicked back to you. The implementation was very smooth and we were able to incorporate everything we needed, including our chart of accounts, into this product. All of our employees loved it and it is especially useful for organizations who either have a lot of people traveling or who have employees in geographically dispersed locations. We had employees living in very remote parts of the world and they were able to capture all of their expenses and submit reports from anywhere as long as they had an internet connection. The product integrates very well with all of the major credit cards so no issue there. I don't think this product will integrate with your accounting package but I don't think you would expect that from a product of this nature or price range. Expensify is hosted on the cloud so no worries about installation and the implementation process went very smoothly for us. Their customer service wasn't spectacular but this product type and cost is such that someone in house should be able to manage everything and you wouldn't likely need to contact them for anything. The product is priced on a PUPM basis and the rate is very reasonable. I highly recommend this product to any company that doesn't already have an expense reporting feature as part of some larger ERM product. You will not be disappointed!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and implementation, low monthly cost which can be scaled as you add or remove users, completely paperless system and ability to take photos on your phone and upload them to the app, and ease of routing and tracking.

Desventajas

You will not get a lot of customer support and it doesn't integrate well into other applications. I don't think you would expect this of a product at this price though.

Respuesta de Expensify Traducir a español

Thank you for the thorough review, Isaac! Apologies to hear our support is not as fast as you'd like, this is something we're heavily investing our resources on and you should see faster response times soon!

In terms of integration, please let us know at help@expensify.com if you're looking for something in particular. For a full list of our current integrations (including QBO, QBD, Xero, etc), check out https://use.expensify.com/all-integrations/.

Have a great day, and thank you again for leaving us a kind review! We're so glad we're making expenses easier for you and your team!

Nasko
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Save Time and Money by Using Expensify

Revisado el 8/3/2022

Overall very happy with Expensify as a solution that allows me to have all my expenses organized in one place. Would highly recommend using it, especially for its feature that allows me to attach digital images of the receipts to each expense item. It has a great option to submit and send expense reports to multiple people. If you are using Expensify across mutliple users, all the information is easily accessible by every team member.

Puntos a favor

A great solution to keep all my expense reports in one place, with a great option to attach PDFs of receipts and/or images of receipts. Expensify can pull data directly from my credit card statements and that feature alone saves a lot of time of manual entering numbers and vendors.

Desventajas

It can get a little too much to configure in the beginning and navigating down to expense categories is not the easiest to do - it takes time to find things around that I could customize but once these are all in place, using Expensify is fairly easy. Expensify creates automatic names for your reports - make sure you change them to something that makes sense to you and your accountants or everyone will wonder what Expense Report 234902u5435242ewd is for.

Laura
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Smoothest expense reporting software ever

Revisado el 18/8/2020

Overall, everything has been good with Expensify down to the coding for my purposes. Users like that it literally creates a report they get paid for almost immediately without them having to nag accounting. It's a win win for everyone and well worth the cost per user.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use for our employees is great and very intuitive. I can make changes on the fly to reports if another user doesn't have it quite right for accounting purposes. It categorizes everything including mileage right where it should be.

Desventajas

Integration with our accounting software would probably be very easy if I could get higher ups to agree (They worry it might not flow correctly). I do have to take some manual steps to make that happen - otherwise there is nothing I want to add to the Con List.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Expensify

We did not have the credit card usage that Concurent was well known for. The Excel version of reporting still wasted a lot of man hours to handle. Expensify was the best of all three choices hands down. Not looking back!
Christie

Good Resource

Revisado el 18/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Our company went from using excel spreadsheets to monitor spending and expense reports to using Expensify once it was launched company wide a year and a half ago. In comparison to the old way of doing things, Expensify is a huge improvement. The software can sync with your corporate card (or personal card, if you'd like) so all your transactions are pulled into Expensify automatically. The only time a manual expense needs to be created is if you paid with cash, used a card that is not synced to Expensify or if you're entering mileage. Entering mileage is my second favorite thing about Expensify. It's very easy and can be as simple as inputting your starting destination and ending destination, and it will calculate the mileage for you. My favorite part of Expensify, however, is the mobile app. It allows you to take photos of receipts right away (especially nice while travelling) so you don't have to worry about collecting receipts and scanning them in once you're back in the office. Another nice feature of Expensify is that you can sort and put filters of your expenses to track category spend. This is very nice for our company as we receive some health wellness benefits that allow u to use X amount of money per year so these filters help us track our personal annual spend.

Desventajas

There are some features that have limited options for settings. The first example that comes to mind is if you take a picture of a receipt on the Expensify app, it will automatically mark that expense as reimbursable, even if you it's not.

Serguei
  • Sector: Software informático

Convenient Expense Reimbursement Software

Revisado el 28/1/2021

Overall great employee expense reimbursement system for small/midsize business. Easy to use and implement. Would definitely recommend!

Puntos a favor

I love using Expensify to reimburse our employees. It is super easy for employees to create expense reports. Expensify also has approval workflows which allows employees to submit their expense reports to their managers for review first before submitting to finance for reimbursement. Expensify is also integrated with our accounting system which allows me to sync expense reports without having to manually enter expenses again. The payout process is also super simple and can be done directly through Expensify by connecting your company's bank account.

Desventajas

I wish reporting was done easier in Expensify. Creating a report could be tricky (Expensify requires you to use formulas) but overall it is manageable if you learn a few tricks.

Easier to use
Liza
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An innovative approach to uploading expense receipts of all kinds, preparing and reviewing...

Revisado el 1/6/2022

We upload all expense receipts to their form by Expensify, so none of them are lost and administrators can review them and issue payment orders instantly and within specified periods. I enjoy that Expensify helps us reduce expenses and stay within budget.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy Expensify's easy-to-use design and clear tools. I enjoy that I can easily upload receipts and invoices via the mobile app. Expensify automates data dumping and saves the original document. Expensify's features make submitting and reviewing expenses easy, and Expensify cards let me track and approve employee expenses promptly. I love that the website makes it easy to locate spending categories, amend them, remit expenses, and look for abnormalities. Expensify isolates and categorizes spending calculates taxes and fees separately, and puts it all into one report, making audits and approvals quick. The notification system tells you of revisions to your submitted reports or accounting department inquiries, allowing you to respond directly and avoid delays in receiving payments.

Desventajas

Expensify is straightforward to use at all levels, although downloading receipts through a phone app, especially handwritten ones, can be slow and error-prone. Checking all entries before delivering reports is necessary to avoid making mistakes that delay approvals and cash.

Dawood
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A perfect tool for recording, classifying, and reporting on expenses.

Revisado el 10/3/2022

He contributed to documenting all expenses, as Expensify worked to speed up the pace of sending receipts and explanations on them and taking approvals, which was taking us a long time in the past. With Expensify, preparing reports and schedules for payments is very easy, and we are able to easily track any unnecessary payments.

Puntos a favor

Expensify simplifies the task of tracking the expenses and expenses of the team as well as the daily expenses of the organization as a whole. The receipts are simply scanned, where Expensify extracts data from them and adds them to the schedule of expenses, and sends a notification to the direct official to take approval, which organizes those operations, which used to send us monthly to block a file containing many paper receipts, and send them to auditors who may take a long time Expensify has changed all that, and succeeded in automating all processes, so that sending data, obtaining approvals and sending notifications to pay money is done automatically and without the need to accumulate invoices and files All of them are now stored in the cloud.

Desventajas

There is nothing worth mentioning, as both the desktop and mobile application are easy to use, the scanning and autofill system works excellently, and the price is good for a subscription that works for everyone.

Mark
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Good Product - Truly Awful Onboarding and Support

Revisado el 5/5/2020

While the product is good if you don't have any complications, the onboarding and support are probably the worst I have ever experienced. After a brief training session, there is no longer any phone call support allowed (only email and chat and the delays could be many hours and often days).

More recently with the COVID-19 situation, their usage has plummeted so they recently announced a doubling of pricing (100% increase) to all users if they don't switch to using their credit card which for many companies (including ourselves and including reasons like the cc syncing problem) will not work. The message about the price increase was hidden in a very very long email from the CEO titled something about support improvements.

Puntos a favor

It is easy for the end user to use, particularly given the mobile app. It has a lot of good controls and notifications for potential user errors or abuses.

Desventajas

The credit card sync features often don't work or are significantly delayed (days, weeks if at all) which causes unintended reimbursements for non reimbursable expenses and messed up accounting.

Razones para cambiar a Expensify

It seemed to have the controls and ease of use that we needed and it charged per active user per month rather than a per expense report submitted which fit our needs well.
Thomas
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Expensify to the Rescue!

Revisado el 26/2/2019

Organization. Receipt management.

Puntos a favor

I work overseas. Mostly in Europe and my company is based in California. I work for an international charter school organization basically travel for a living while meeting with government entities about educational opportunities. My whole life is expenses. I spend my own money and get reimbursed so it's critical that every receipt, every lunch, hotel, meal, every expense is documented and saved.

I'm not the best with money and I struggle with organization on the road. Fortunately, Expensify helps me with both. Every receipt I collect can be instantly scanned and saved. There is no limit to the number which is great because someday's I have in excess of 20 receipts.

Expensify tallies my receipts as I go which assures I stay on budget and don't overspend. If I overspend or go over budget I don't get that money back so this feature is critical.

My company uses Quickbooks for accounting and Expensify integrates with Quickbooks effortlessly. For those who do not use Quickbooks, rest easy; there isn't a popular (or unpopular) software that Expensify doesn't integrate with.

If managing multiple receipts and budgeting is important to you, you MUST give Expensify a try.

Desventajas

Nothing. Expensify is the most complete travel expense app on the market.

Mohammed
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A robust system for documenting and controlling expenses

Revisado el 24/4/2022

Expensify enables us to document expenses and raise their records to the cloud with ease and smooth audits and approvals within specified dates.

Puntos a favor

The great thing about Expensify is that we are able to monitor, document and control all expenses. Through Expensify, team members got rid of collecting paper receipts and then preparing lists and submitting them to the accounting department for auditing and approval. With Expensify, things have become clearer, as each team member independently will be able to scan his invoices to be raised on his own cloud and enter data from them to his expense page, and then the accounting department will be able to audit and notify him of approval or request other inquiries, and by These quick and accurate procedures ensure that no receipts are lost and that you get the money straight away.

Desventajas

Not a lot of unwanted things, and it does not require a lot of effort on the part of the users to be able to track their expenditures properly.

Matt
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Expensify for Ecommerce

Revisado el 8/10/2019

My overall experience with Expensify has been top notch. It really has helped our company become organized and has completely streamlined our expense tracking with ease.

Puntos a favor

Expensify is hands down the best expense tracking choice for our company.

There are a lot of pros to Expensify. Their customer service is amazing, always responding quickly and answering my questions in a very understandable manner. Their app is what we use most, it's simple and easy to use - having every feature you'd every need for tracking expenses.

I've also done some research on their company culture and it seems like they really invest into their employees lives. This definitely looks like a great company to work for.

Desventajas

There aren't many cons for Expensify. But if I had to choose something, it would be that the app doesn't real-time-sync with the admin system, you have to manually re-sync when something changes. For example: When the admin adds a new expense category, it doesn't show in the app right away unless the user manually "syncs". At the end of the day, this really isn't that big of a deal.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Worst customer service

Revisado el 15/11/2019

the software when working is great but the customer service is the worst I have ever worked with in the world and they don't care about paying clients

easy to track expense
connects with stripe to invoice
easy to mark paid

Desventajas

when a problem happens customer service does not exist
problems can last over 1 month
no credit for the system not working
they want customers to fix issues that are their problem
no managers in the company

Razones para cambiar a Expensify

look of expense report and connect to stripe