354 opiniones
Sector: Ingeniería civil

Best Remote Access Software Available

Revisado el 21/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic.

Puntos a favor

The is by far the easiest remote access software I have ever used. As an IT manager, this software has saves me $1000s every month. With just a few clicks I can access customer's computers and correct problems while never leaving my office. My customers love this process. I can store computers for anytime access so I can manage many servers and computers 24/7 without requiring brick and mortar access.

Puntos en contra

If I could fix a few things I would make this software available for MAC and get a different URL. I have to constantly spell the word "IT". It seems such a simple word but it does not correlate to web browsing to the common internet user. Few people have ever visited a .it domain.

Alex R.
Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Great bang for the buck!

Revisado el 21/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I like the simple connecttion to it and the unattended access feature the most. It allows me to connect to my end users easily and quickly.

Puntos a favor

Fixme offers remote admin access to end points that are in the field and not connected to the local domain via VPN or other connection options. This is helpful for setting up and troubleshooting issues on end points. And it is much cheaper price than competitors

Puntos en contra

Sometime the local admin access for restarting as a system service is a bit wonky, its best to setup the PC and unattended access while on the local network to the domain and then kick the device out the door than trying to gain unattended access after the fact. Alsomany competitors have additional functionality to run scripts or gather data about a device in the background without the end user seeing, and Fixme does not offer that from the best I can tell.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Thomas B.
Traducir a español

It's hard to knock the product as it is but it's just ok

Revisado el 2/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am generally able to connect to my customers computers to assist with issues and install software

Puntos a favor

On demand sessions work great
East to install and setup remote clients
Easy to organize accounts by company

Puntos en contra

No Ability to go cross platform ie mac
No mobile ability
The remote control agent doesn't work, well, sometimes gets eaten by anti virus clients/or disappears for what ever reason and you can't cut copy paste really!!!

Their response is that's odd, just drag files...sorry to say that's a tedious endeavor with the spotty mouse movements.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the feedback and for being our valued customer. We regret that you've experienced this copy-paste issue - this is, indeed, non-standard behavior of our application, which in most cases can be attributed to custom or advanced antivirus settings, or other 3rd party local factors that we have absolutely no control over. As suggested in most reviews here, FixMe.IT's file transfer feature is quite reliable and easy to use. Furthermore, FixMe.IT offers several file transfer options including a file transfer button and drag-n-drop, so our intent at the time was to provide you with a feasible workaround in case copy-paste didn't work with a specific client machine.

Regards,

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Stephen L.

PC Paramedics use FixMe.IT

Revisado el 27/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Network issues, Server issues, laptop and desktop issues. Printer issues. All the usual end user problems right down to data recovery on-line.

Puntos a favor

The client can watch what the techie is doing.
Works reasonably well on a poor rural broadband connection down to 2mb/sec down - 50Kbs up
Can see from the dashboard what connections have been made by team members

Puntos en contra

Trying to get luddites to run the client - not easy with older users especially. Lockdown has meant connecting to home working users used to having a co-worker close by who could assist. Can take 20 minutes sometimes to start a session! A simple click and go for the client would be a huge improvement.
Lack of Mac support is a big limitation, causing us to utilises two products.
Limit on number of unattended clients that can be stored is a pain in the Rse.

Olaf D.
Sector: Administración educativa

Cheap & Stable

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 4/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Reporting the above case (user revokable unattended access) would be taken in consideration by FixMe and that’s the last we heard about it. (almost a year now)

Puntos a favor

Cheap and stable is the opposite of my ex so that’s a plus.
Price -> Affordable per admin (unless you have 150+ unattended clients)
Stability -> No downtime experienced
Self updating client

- No OSX expert app
- No Android expert app
- No IOS expert app
- No client app for the above either, but that’s clear when you buy.
- Unattended client access can be revoked by the user without any hassle. (which isn’t helping if your client computers are used by schoolchildren)
- For every 150 unattended seats you need to buy an extra admin license, whether you have more than 1 admin or not

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Andrew F.
Sector: Electrónica de consumo
Traducir a español

The single most valuable tool in any arsenal

Revisado el 17/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am able to diagnose and fix my company's hardware and software packages from anywhere at any time.

Puntos a favor

Rocket fast access, unlimited troubleshooting capabilities, real time online status indicators, multiple client lists. Easy to use interface, multiple support sessions can be open at one time. Unattended access to any client machine.

Puntos en contra

No ability to force wake a machine on unattended access.

Rex S.
Sector: Hardware informático

Simple and Fast Connection

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 6/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It has been good, its a good product. The only draw back is the pricing structure, as others offer a scaled back speed at a free price. For some of the features its a great product to consider. Love the ability to create a custom installer, which makes the image of our company better.

Puntos a favor

Having used and still using many remote connection and management software providers, FixMe has been one that seems to work when others won't. Its fast, and simple. The remote reconnect after startup is great. Some others will not do this and requires someone at the other end to restart the software. The price and the speed of connection is worth it. The custom logo you can add to the install page is a nice feature.

Puntos en contra

If you are not using it often, and can seem expensive. Its billed monthly regardless if you are using it. Its based on technician, so if you have 3 people, you will need to have 3 licenses to all be working at the same time.

Hi Rex,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! Subscription-based pricing is the software industry standard. Some vendors do offer so-called "lifetime" licenses, but that often means paying for upgrades on a yearly basis (which in the end is a more expensive and a less flexible option). FixMe.IT delivers unlimited on-demand connections, unattended remote access, multi-window remote control, and a lot more for only $30 per month or $300 per year, and I can say with full confidence that no other vendor offers a package like that at a lower price. Sure, there are some remote support apps that offer personal licenses for under $10 or even $5 per month which allows you to access one or two remote computers, but no more than that. While we understand that FixMe.IT's pricing model might not be ideal in some cases, it is still one of the most cost-effective remote support solutions on the market.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Joseph P.
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

Easy to use, great for the price but needs more features

Revisado el 26/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I've been with Techinline for over a decade and would recommend them. However it's been a while now since there have been any enhancements. It would be nice to know what up and coming features/enhancements are in the works.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the speed of connectivity is great. Love the unattended remote control as well as the customization for self branding. I've been a very longtime customer since 2010!

Puntos en contra

I would really like to see FixMe.IT span accross multiple OS platforms including, IOs, Android, Apple and so on. I also have been waiting for a feature that obtains a report of the client resources and retains them for offline review. this would also be useful when reviewing the unattended list of clients and having the option to bring in columns with those resources like memory, CPU, HD info and so on.

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer!
We listen to all the feedback we receive, and we do understand the need for more features, especially cross-platform support. With that, I'm happy to say that our new product is in its final stage of development and will most likely be introduced early next year (I'm afraid I can't share the exact time though). Some of the new features will include Mac OS support, User Management (the ability to invite and manage other users on your team), Remote System Info, as well as an improved GUI, with more features in the pipeline.

Steven C.
Traducir a español

Could not work with out it!

Revisado el 26/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

FixMe.IT keeps me in business! As an IT consultant my customers are small businesses. Anymore businesses cannot run without computers. Therefore my customers depend on me to keeps their computers doing what they need them to do. My customers need to be able to contact me and have me help them quickly. With FixMe.IT I can do that!

Puntos a favor

FixMe.IT allows me to do my job. I am able to work from my desk and take care of over 280 unattended computers plus all the ones I can remote into as needed when a customer calls that does not have unattended setup (yet). This saves me time and my customers money. I used to always be at customers offices. I rarely go on site. plus I am able to work on customers computers after hours so not to interrupt their work.

Puntos en contra

It would be great if FixMe.IT would work with Macs and Chromebooks.

William B.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Traducir a español

FixMe is by support backbone

Revisado el 6/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience has been wonderful. Priced right and so easy to setup and use.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to view all users by office. I am able to see if they are logged in and if they are working or if the system is logged in and idle.

Very easy to setup and user. Bandwidth is extremely low so I can actually help users on my PC connected to my phone hotspot if needed.

Puntos en contra

Honestly do not have any cons on the product.

Steven C.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

FixMe.IT (Techinline) for IT Support Professionals

Revisado el 8/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using Fixme.it from Techinline for over 5 years while operating my own PC support business. I am now using it to support the teachers, staff and students at school. With a pool of 700+ systems to support during our current virus pandemic (Coronavirus), this tool has been instrumental in keeping everyone's computers operating efficiently. FixMe.IT from Techinline will continue to be my "go-to" tool for providing remote IT support.

Puntos a favor

This software permits me to connect to a client's computer system quickly and reliably. The download and installation of the client software requires only standard user rights on the client system. Connecting to the client requires the client to provide a session specific "client ID" to the support person. The connection with the remote computer is encrypted for obvious security reasons. Once connected, the client's screen is shared as is the mouse and keyboard. With FixMe.IT, multiple connections can be open simultaneously, so a support agent can handle multiple clients at the same time. The client always has the ability to terminate the connection at any time during the remote session. Additionally, once the session has been completed and the client has been disconnected, the software is automatically uninstalled from the client computer. The annual price per license is only $300 for which is an exceptional bargain when compared to most other professional remote support platforms. One license is for one support agent and virtually unlimited clients. There is not any additional cost for clients or the number of client connections you make.

Puntos en contra

The only shortcoming that I have found with this application is the lack of support for MAC and Linux clients. FixMe.it (Techinline) software is designed for use only on Windows.

Randy R.

FixMe.IT is great!

Revisado el 10/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall this software is the best available option for Windows machines.

Puntos a favor

very easy for end user to get logged in.

very easy for IT representative to download and open.

No Mac access
No file transfer capabilities.

Hi Randy,

Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Our application offers three file transfer options including drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and transferring files via the Send File button. Please visit our support center to learn more about the file transfer capabilities https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text or contact our support team directly if you have any questions.

Usuario verificado

Strong Remote Management App - good balance of features for price

Revisado el 17/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, it's fast, simple, lightweight and good for get at this cost point.

Puntos a favor

Fixme is a simple and basic remote access tool that we use daily for unattended support to our end users. I like that you can have separate accounts should you want to have personal devices not available to the rest of my staff. It's easy and fast for one-off remote sessions and you can white-label a custom page for your end-users to keep your brand flowing through the remote experience. Deployment is simple and effective. The chat feature is also nice. With this basic feature set, it would easily be replaced by most bulit-in RMM tools.

Puntos en contra

Although it has multi-monitor support, it's frustrating to always guess which monitor and sometimes does not reset correctly.
I do like the chat feature, but it only stays on the end-user screen while you are connected with fixme. Which means you lose the dialog if you have to close out but your end-user has stepped away.
It has a file transfer feature so you can send a file to the remote computer, but it would be very helpful to reverse the process and be able to send a file from the session back to the tech.

Respuesta de Techinline

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for being our valued customer!
Regarding the file transfer feature, the remote user has the option to use the Send File button which can easily be found on the Client App interface. Besides that, you can transfer files back to your desktop during the remote session via drag-and-drop or copy-paste.

Jeff E.
Traducir a español

Our money-maker for tech support

Revisado el 14/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.

Puntos a favor

For my tech support business serving clients in eight states and Mexico, we've been using FixMe for about four years. It has proven to be reliable and more than adequate for our needs. Over those four years, I can recall only twice that the service was unavailable, but in both instances, the service resumed within seconds. I especially like how quickly it opens and connects us to our clients' workstations and servers. Our customers are able to easily get us connected. Even our senior citizen clients have found it easy to get us connected using FixMe.

Puntos en contra

FixMe used to require the remote client to click an 'I accept' button to complete the remote connection. But about a year ago the program changed to omit that security checkpoint. Now, once the remote user communicates the client ID and we punch in their ID in our FixMe program, we get connected. My concern is that if blackhats (such as those who exploited similar connection methods of AMMYY) are using FixMe for nefarious purposes, they could randomly enter client ID's hoping to connect to a remote computer. This concern may be unwarranted, though, as the odds of randomly entering a client ID shortly after someone uses the fixme.it website, have got to be extremely low, and I imagine FixMe's servers would log such activity, flag it, and identify the abuser.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the removal of the 'Accept' prompt - there's a security mechanism in place against those who might randomly enter client IDs in order to connect to a remote machine for fraudulent purposes. Such connections are flagged after a number of failed attempts, and the user's account gets blocked due to potential misuse of our service.

Keith F.
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Revisado el 20/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of the client being able to go to fixme.it and initiating the remote session. The value for the features is incredible compared to other remote clients. Over the years it has really exceeded my expectations in terms of features and how it works. The latest updates in the last few years supporting multiple monitors has been nice as well as cropping the video to fit the guest screen. I do wish it was a bit easier to make customer notes on a client without having to be connected to them. I really think this program is very powerful for my business and I have over 50 unattended clients. I love the fact that I can troubleshoot system in the comfort of my office. Heck I can even wear my pajamas during the process!! haha

Puntos en contra

I think it needs more features, like being able to lock the remote keyboard and mouse. I would also like to see making the remote system screen go black option so while I am completing tasks the client does not see the tools I am using to do so. I would also love to see remote file transfer option to and from the remote system. The most important is being able to install the unattended client without the remote user's intervention.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Actually, we have three file transfer options, including drag-n-drop, copy-paste and clipboard transfer. Here's a short YouTube video we've made to showcase these features: https://youtu.be/1qLCOUBsf5c

Best regards,

Michael D.

Long time user

Revisado el 17/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used Logmein, Teamviewer and Fixme extensively along with sharing some small use with other products. FixMe is by far the easiest for my company and its customers. Install is easy and it is safe. I support a lot of the medical community and it being HIPAA compliant is a big plus.

Puntos a favor

Easy to have remote users install. Simple console. Great value for money.

Puntos en contra

No Apple support, no multi user support.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir a español

FixMe.IT is very easy to use and is extremely reliable.

Revisado el 24/1/2018

Puntos a favor

I find that end users have a very easy time navigating the interface when walking them through connecting to their workstation using the FixMe.IT website. Setting up unattended access is a breeze. The layout of the drop down menu when connected to workstations is very simple and intuitive. It has many useful features including Scaling, which is definitely needed when working off high resolution screens like my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Being able to pan across multiple screens on a workstation or just locking into one specific screen is a very nice feature as well. I definitely use the screen recording function when doing demos along with the laser pointer and marking pen. Saving the recording and sending it to users is always appreciated. Being able to transfer files between my workstation and end users workstation is a must and works great. My favorite feature that was recently added to FixMe.IT is being able to work on multiple computers at once. I have a 3 monitor setup in my office and I can be doing multiple tasks remotely for one or many clients at once. The fee for this service is very reasonable.

Puntos en contra

I wish FixMe.IT supported MACs. Since I do not support many MACs it is not a huge problem, but would love to see this feature added.

Jon G.
Traducir a español

FixMe is exaclty what I need

Revisado el 10/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Amazing consistency, fast, stable, can keep up for extended periods of time, can enable always on remote.

Puntos a favor

FixMe can do one off, or dedicated remote control. Simple, never have any problems.

Puntos en contra

Only con, file transfer is kind of weird, other than connection issues that are not FixMe issues, it worked every time.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows to exchange files/folders via drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and the standard Send File button. You can find more information on the file transfer options here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Could you please specify what you mean by the weirdness of file transfer? Or, if you are experiencing some sort of issues with it, please let our support team know (support@techinline.com).

Dexter E.
Traducir a español

Perfect alternative to the more expensive options out there!

Revisado el 11/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Extremely positive. Covers 99% of my remote work (1% is Mac). For the value and the consistency of connection there is really no other product that comes close.

Easy to deploy
Quick to connect
Enough flexibility for my needs
Excellent price!

No remote support of Macs
No remote support from mobile device
Columns in Expert application are not useful
Multi screen support works but needs reminding of screen to focus on
The above really is very minor in the scheme of the product overall

Sheldon K.
Traducir a español

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Revisado el 19/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

Puntos a favor

We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

Puntos en contra

None I can think of. We are always putting in suggestions to add features like notification when one of the clients goes of line, etc. Their support staff response quickly and gives the ideas consideration. This is really a pro, rather than a con but the form to complete this survey required me to put in at least a 100 characters in the Cons.

John M.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Our first choice in remote desktop applications

Revisado el 20/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For us fast and accessible customer support is paramount - our clients love the ease at which they can show my team the issue they want fixed or have my staff take control of their screen and demo a new feature etc. We have excellent reviews for the support we offer and a part of that is due to the ease of sharing desktops using FixMe.IT

Puntos a favor

The image quality and response times are excellent even with a poor internet connection. In extreme situations we still have access to our client's screens long after the accompanying Skype call has lost its connection.

It very cost effective as we do not need a license for everyone in the team, we rarely need more connections at any one time than the 3 seats we have purchased.

Our clients find it very easy to connect and it is the desktop sharing app which is blocked least by our customers - all UK Higher Education Institutions with strict security policies.

Puntos en contra

We have used it for so long we no longer find anything that we would like changed.

Rob E.

Simple and easy to use

Revisado el 20/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This service is just plain easy to use and works everytime...

Puntos a favor

I currently use Logmein and FixMe.IT and for the price FixMe.IT is easy to use and works as it should.
you can set up unattended access.
we have a link on our website to direct our clients to use when we need access that is not setup as unattended.

Only Windows based computers
we can not access Apple computers

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

James P.
Sector: Software informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
Traducir a español

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 1/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Already stated earlier in the review.

Puntos a favor

>It is very easy for the customer to get connected
>Managing multiple computers is a great feature
>Transferring files is a piece of cake
>Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer
>You can't beat the cost
>Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate

I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more.

I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen.

This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

Puntos en contra

The only current downside is when I remote in with my new laptop the window for viewing the customer's screen is very small. I contacted customer support and they responded very quick to let me know they are working on this one.

Mark F.

Easy to Connect with Customers

Revisado el 30/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Please read comments. All positive.

None really.

Lisa W.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
Traducir a español

Highly recommend this solid product!

Revisado el 5/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can't recommend this program enough. It solves all of my needs to connect to PCs I own, and other PCs. The "unattended" client feature is great.

Puntos a favor

This program is so simple to use. I primarily use this program for my daily remote work on our server and desktop PCs, but we also use it for connecting to our numerous remote locations. I've never had a problem connecting or working on computers. It's invaluable for my job.

Puntos en contra

I would say the only difficulty I have with this program is directing a client to get to the website to start the session. If the computer user needs me to connect to their computer, and they have very little computer skills, sometimes it takes a few tries to get them to find "fixme.it" in their browser. This is more of a user issue, but still, it takes a bit of time occasionally.