GoCanvas

Formularios y aplicaciones de negocios móviles personalizables

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

179 opiniones

Daniel
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Canvas has significantly improved our operation, increased productivity and less redundancies

Revisado el 3/7/2018

Canvas has cut out so many redundancies in our business and is extremely versatile. It has been fun getting creative with the workflow. Not to mention the endless advantages for remote use and management.

Puntos a favor

The fact that Canvas takes away so much extra leg work behind the scenes, freeing up time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks.

Desventajas

The only recommendation I would have is to make functional improvements on multiple departments or groups sharing the same apps and functions. For example, a franchise group with several locations that need to keep consistency with apps across the locations

Jackie
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

GoCanvas Forms

Revisado el 21/8/2019

We have replaced an older form program with GoCanvas and opened up options to other departments. Their support has been very attentive to our needs and questions.

Puntos a favor

The ease of creating forms and end user experience has made rolling out the software , well, easy. The departments are in charge of their own forms and any changes which avoids delays they would otherwise experience contacting IT.

Desventajas

Currently, there is not the ability to attach documents to the form. We have the need to include official documents to some of the forms that have been created. We are working around that by taking a photo which works in some cases.

Brett
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Liars and Thieves

Revisado el 14/6/2022

First, do not trust their customer service response time. They say 24 hours. Reality is 3-6 days. When they reply, expect emails of half answers. If you email them back, plan to wait 24-72 hours to get a response to that email. One thing to their credit is that they did admit that their salespeople lie. That takes some bravery. After they admitted they lied to get our business, they told me they would switch us to another product they owned that actually does what we were promised. All we had to do was give them $8000....

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and intuitive. Form building is fast.

Desventajas

How could a data collection service exist but not allow people to reasonably access and use the data? This app should be free. It really is that limited. For example, if you use this app to make a form that estimates you counted 100 items and later discovered it was 102 items, on a VERY limited basis, you can go back and change from 100 to 102. But, if you actually used that base number for another calculation, don't think GoCanvas will recalculate after you changed the number. You have to do all of your own recalculations, It is ridiculous. Worse, the salespeople will promise anything. We trusted them, spent over 100 hours building the app and then found out we were lied to.

ProntoForms

Razones para cambiar a GoCanvas

Because we believed their lies.
Ted
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Retiring / Archiving Forms

Revisado el 11/9/2022

With strong support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and the others in GoCanvas support, we have been able to work through all out issues over the course of the last 5+ years since I have been working with The Land Stewards.

Puntos a favor

GoCanvas is a user-friendly platform that is a valuable tool for us. We primarily use GoCanvas at The Land Stewards for our SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Planning) inspections. The thing I like most about the software is the speed at which a form captures the data we need in the field and the stability of the app's features.

Desventajas

The part I like the least about this software is the difficulty in creating / editing the PDF output from a form when building a new form. When the PDF prints from a printer it needs to look a certain way and designing a new form takes quite a bit of trial and error to resolve and get looking right.

Lena
  • Sector: Veterinaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

GoCanvas is a Temporary Scheduling Software Solution

Revisado el 26/4/2022

I found GoCanvas to be a great software in general. It is easy to use and allows you to build forms, collect data, and transfer data to most any platform. It is easy to search and filter your information as well. I would have continued to use it if I were able to customize it to fit a grooming salon. I still would recommend it to others.

Puntos a favor

I liked how easy it is to create forms and implement them into our website. I like how the information is stored and sent to us, it is very easy to understand and sort.

Desventajas

The lack of customization to fit the pet industry.

Pawfinity y DaySmart Pet

Razones para cambiar a GoCanvas

The price was better and it seemed easier to use.
Michelle
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

GoCanvas - who knew replacing forms with apps would be so easy

Revisado el 26/12/2018

Our ability to capture, retain, analyze and share information quickly and clearly is better than it ever was with paper forms. From the start the help in setting up the programs and initial training made a very scary and intimidating process a breeze. I never have to go looking for paperwork only to find it incomplete and illegible. I have rarely been as satisfied with a software as I have been with this.

Puntos a favor

Extremely easy to build and use apps even for "non-tech" people.
Powerful system allows you to build complex routing with ease
PDF designer allows you to capture information you need for client while retaining all information you might need in the app for export and evaluation.
They are always looking for ways to simplify and improve the program.
They communicate changes well and consistently
I don't have to read chicken scratch from techs anymore

Desventajas

Tech support to solve problems is not very deep or responsive.

Kenneth Bryan
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fastest & Easiest Automation Solution To Any Business!

Revisado el 31/1/2019

I work as a solutions architect in my country and every business that I encounter gets this solution. I'm sure that a lot of businesses out there is still not aware of GoCanvas which is why I plan to share my experience to more people.

Puntos a favor

GoCanvas is one of the most disruptive technologies available in the market today. SMBs no longer have to rely on costly software development. You can deploy an app within minutes and that changes the game!

Desventajas

Pretty much nothing as their support team and community are very helpful.

Devin

• Asistencia al cliente

The support that you receive if and when an issue is encountered is amazing.

Revisado el 1/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Canvas manages to reduce the amount of physical paperwork to such a degree I don't know if we could ever go back to manually doing the majority of what we use it for again without some *major* pains across all departments.

Desventajas

While the platform works for most of what we would use it for there are some issues that are only evident when using it for various IT administrative functions; e.g. no fields for data formatting that is unique to an IT function like IP addressing requirements, limited support for handling handheld scanners, lack of time-stamping for what account has been updating what data, etc.

Mel
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

Revisado el 25/6/2022

So far everything has been great.

Puntos a favor

The Mobile, PDF Design and the BarCode scanning.

That it doesn’t connect directly with OneDrive or Microsoft Teams
And that you can not group your forms into categories.

Meli
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Forms are easy and smart

Revisado el 10/5/2022

This was my first software I have worked with that helped me digitize all our forms and that was very helpful in moving my company forward.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy the form fields are completely customizable and you can create a nice looking PDF with the final product.

Desventajas

I would of continued to use this product except I have to upload all the forms to the locations they need to be so for me I needed a software that did that.

Randy
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Tablet to Old

Revisado el 1/6/2021

I have used GoCanvas for about 8 years. I use it for in house inspections in the Exploration and Production of Natural gas. This meets the requirements of State tracking and OSHA tracking.

Puntos a favor

GoCanvas is a software that the user has most of the control over. You can create and customize your documents to fit your needs.

Desventajas

The first time use of any feature can be tricky. The pro to this con is there is always technical support. I used to like technical support better when you could pickup the phone and call rather that submitting the ticket and waiting for responses.

Troy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Don’t buy and expect support

Revisado el 24/10/2019

Friendly and helpful at the beginning and then the billing problems. Shortly thereafter support stopped. Have to wait days to get help.

Puntos a favor

Takes time to make the apps the way you want it, but can be powerful with time invested to setup. Data collection is solid. Lots of different functionality, but still needs other functions.

Desventajas

Submission reports are clunky and not as clean and customizable as I would like. No multi-photo uploads. Super expensive for companies wanting to scale quickly. They lock you in at rates for a year at a time and every time you grow they re-up the agreement without bulk discount rates.

If you want support, be ready to leave lots of messages and then wait days for help. You will have to figure it out on your own basically. (Google is your friend.)

Anthony
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

Good Work!

Revisado el 16/9/2019

We record inspections, audits, training.

Ease of using the apps
ease of building the apps
Mobile function is excellent

Desventajas

I am unable to get any badges, banners, or sound notifications on my iphone.

Trello

Razones para cambiar a GoCanvas

Ease of access and reportability.
Damian
  • Sector: Investigación

Covid App Review

Revisado el 10/12/2020

Overall we would say that this has helped us in keeping track with Covid symptoms and temperatures. Did away with spreadsheets and made it very easy for end-users to report daily.

Puntos a favor

What we have found that we like the most is the ability to access this on mobile and workstations. Also, it is user friendly and very simple to use and customize to our requirements for COVID.

Desventajas

The software could use more granular controls on adding and removing people or changing roles and reporting to new supervisor/manager. Possibly deleting former employees as well since this data is no longer needed. Maybe also have backups of individual employees when they leave on vacation so that we can get immediate attention. Maybe also add in different alerts/notification schedules for those that work different shifts. Currently we have an alert setup for employees to submit form by 9am. The issue is that not everyone is awake and works different shifts.

Adanga
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Great product, Super support team

Revisado el 17/4/2019

Our maintenance workers get their job assignments on a tablet. The submitter enters the work order, it goes to a maintenance supervisor for approval and assigned to a maintenance worker. When job is complete it goes back to original submitter to ok work was done appropriately and then submitted.
We do all our training exams on tablets and laptops and all of our inspections (forklift, vehicle, ladder, fire extinquishers, eye wash stations, hoists, cranes, scales and all filed with no paper!)

Puntos a favor

The paper eliminated, filing in the cloud. And being able to check up on inspections and required training to make sure it's taken place.

Desventajas

The support team has overcome every obstacle I've run into so there really is no down side. We search by time frame and sometimes I'd like to be able to search across multiple Apps for a specific individual's submissions but this is small beans in comparison to all Go Canvas has enabled us to do

Cody
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software, terrible licensing structure.

Revisado el 4/9/2019

Puntos a favor

Almost everything; creating an app is easier than falling off a log, and even our users are capable of filling them out.

Desventajas

The licensing structure is awful. Not being able to add users without totally resetting your license renewal is easily the worst licensing system imaginable. I have tried to think of a worse one, but never could. As much as I love the service overall, I have to constantly fight my managers to continue justifying the cost, and am constantly tasked to find a replacement to save money which is a huge strain on my time. Admittedly this is partially poor management, but the licensing structure does not help matters.

David

Revisado el 13/9/2019

Ease of use in the office and on site with mobile forms. All I talked to in the field say it is fairly easy to use and really like it, for now they do not have to shuffle so much paperwork, it automatically shows up to fill out certain forms weekly (which is a good reminder). Fill it out, done and filed.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use. It takes a bit to learn how to set up documents, but once learned it gets better. I also like how we can go into a form and change a few things and it automatically updates. So when others access GoCanvas it syncs and all is up to date, right then.

Desventajas

Can't think of anything at this time.

Trent

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

More efficient than paper forms

Revisado el 21/8/2019

Puntos a favor

I can build an app in minutes to collect any data imaginable.

Desventajas

Creating PDFs seems to be cumbersome. It would be nice to have more custimizable formats for creating PDFs. Right now everything has to fit into rows and columns only.

Flowfinity y Device Magic

Price and ease of use.
Marc
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Save time and money!

Revisado el 24/12/2018

We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

Puntos a favor

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Desventajas

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Willy
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Impressive integration

Revisado el 29/8/2019

We have used this program for many option such as work orders when we did not have any at the time of using this software. Used electronic forms to track time for employee to build justification, and moved our variety of inspections to canvas to make it easy for submitters.

Puntos a favor

- Simplicity to create your own forms
- Customization open to get the best forms possible

Desventajas

- cannot remember as some items have been fixed with each update to serve our need

Lee

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use in the field

Revisado el 7/3/2018

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

Desventajas

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

Becky
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Dependable & easy to use

Revisado el 14/10/2021

The reporting aspect of my job needs to be quick and GoCanvas facilitates that. It also needs to be dependable as I drive hours to a location and can't easily return. GoCanvas has not failed me.

Puntos a favor

I can count on GoCanvas to always connect and have ample space to convey information to my company. It is easy to use - basically self-explanatory. You can go back and change information if necessary. Adding photos is simple and has the option to add from your gallery or take the photo right then. There is a note section at the end that is perfect for any extra comments.

Desventajas

One thing I find irritating is that you can not move forward to the next page until all questions are answered on the current page. Often I do not get the information on each page in the order expected. It would be much more effective to be able to go forward to the page I need at the time.

Ryan

Retail Application for Greenhouse Growers

Revisado el 28/7/2014

We are a live plant grower for "Big Box' retailers, and in some cases we own the product until the product scans through the register. We are responsible monitoring and maintaining the inventory in the garden centers, and a missed sale opportunity in the store means a missed sale for the greenhouse. It is very important that we have a true understanding of what our saleable inventory is in each store at any given time.
As part of this process, we employ merchandisers who will display and care for the product while it is at the retail location, and will throw away any product that is unsaleable. To maintain an accurate inventory, we need to know the variety of plant and the quantities that were thrown away.
Historically this process was done by filling out a paper form and then faxing it back to the greenhouse. Office personell would then take the faxes and then hand enter the data into our enterprise system which kept track of store inventory - a very time consuming ordeal.
We worked with Go Canvas to design an app that would allow our merchandisers to capture that data using their smart phones and submit the information instantly. The back end software takes that data and consolidates it so we ccan download it into one Excel file. That file is uploaded into our enterprise system and all store inventories are updated simultaneously.
While the app does save us money by spending less time hand entering updates, the real benefit is having a more accurate view of our inventory which enables us to capture every sales dollar.
Overall, we have been very satisfied with the service and the customer service has been great. I explained what I needed to my rep and they built the app to my specifications, and any time we needed to tweak things, they were more than happy to comply.

Nick
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Flexible, very useful.

Revisado el 30/8/2019

Streamlining paper records about herbicide applications to a digital format. We are able to clients another notification for maintenance for their records for compliance. And we are working on an app that will eventually replace our paper field reports to deal with work and inventory.

Puntos a favor

Its customizability is very good, and we've used multiple apps within the program for different reason, for internal documentation and for clients. Nice way to move away from paper records where possible.

Desventajas

Adjusting some of the options/menus within an app once it was activated wasn't always straight forward, even with the help. Most were easy once I asked tech support, but wasn't always clear when in the program.

Justin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Canvas

Revisado el 7/5/2018

Puntos a favor

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

Desventajas

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.