LiquidText

Sistema de manipulación de documentos multitáctil

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

177 opiniones

William
  • Sector: Administración educativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Una herramienta indispensable para cualquier lector

Revisado el 5/8/2022

Me gusta Liquid text pues me facilita la lectura activa.

Me gusta Liquid text pues me facilita la lectura activa.

Puntos a favor

Me encanta la posibilidad de extraer piezas enteras de texto y conectarlas con porciones distantes del mismo documento o de otros PDF. Ideal para cualquier investigador.

Desventajas

Uso Evernote hace años y su integración con links de Liquid Text en Windows trabaja bien. No así en Evernote para Ipad. Cuando copio un link de liquid text me aparecen caracteres extraños y no crea un hipervínculo

Cristo

excelente aplicacion

Revisado el 19/8/2022

Puntos a favor

facil de usar, rapida de aprender, facil de usar, rapida de aprender

Desventajas

la navegacion entre las notas en el panel lateral

Usuario verificado
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

love love love it

Revisado el 12/8/2022

It has solved my need to print a hard copy of new laws or cases so that I can highlight the relevant items and annotate the material.

Puntos a favor

Since I move around a lot for meetings, and am rarely at the office, I rely on soft copies of documents for my research. I used to put them in Evernote, since each document would be a page. However, it gets tedious sorting through the documents one by one. Here the documents are lined up. Also I get to preserve my highlights on the soft copy. Ever since the pandemic, my underbar employee has been working from home. Sometimes, even I work from home. I just have them email me the soft copies of the documents needed. I don't need to print.

Desventajas

The more functions it has, the harder it is to remember what to press or how to reset it so that I can access certain things.

Yumi
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Best for reviewing

Revisado el 11/8/2022

Thank you for creating LiquidText! Ever since I started using LiquidText my studying & working jouney is more innovative. I love that you guys are putting a lot of effort in improving this app and that makes me want to continue using this app even more. Keep up!

Puntos a favor

What I like about LiqidText is that it's very easy to write, organize, and review notes acorss the document. It's almost like studying with an actualy notebook & pen but much better because it's paper-less! Especially for intense studying or reviewing it is so helful. I am a professional who's always reviewing for different licensure exams and I need to take a lot of notes in a single document. Being able to take as much notes as possible without minding how much blank space I have in a page is a great feeling and it makes my reviewing more efficient & productive.

Desventajas

I'm not very fond of the user interface. As a person who uses a lot of different apps (especially note-taking apps & PDF apps) in iOS, the user interface of LiquidText feels a bit out-dated. I would want it to be more modern and sophisticated so it's more motivating. Also the price is bit expensive to recommend to anyone. I have a lot of friends who are still students and they tend to purcahse cheaper apps even though LiquidText is great.

Timothy
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Can be useful but need some basic functionality added

Revisado el 24/8/2023

It has been helpful to take and organize notes. It reduces the time it takes to prep for writing a document. There are issues with the interface that make me hesitant to try more involved usage.

Puntos a favor

It is a great way to use notecards without using notecards. I can take excerpts and notes and organize them to use in writing reports.

Desventajas

The results of exporting notes is cumbersome - sections/workspaces are out of order and have to be rearranged. I would really like to be able to rename projects or duplicate them and rearrange them. I use on an iPad but the interface and controls sometimes feel like Unix/Linux poorly emulating a graphical user interface.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best app to lead us to new insights.

Puntos a favor

Multiple documents can be connected. This gives me a new insights.

Desventajas

All documents are downloaded even if the terminal don’t have enough space.

Manoj
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best buddy for documenting all at same place

Revisado el 1/9/2023

It helps me a lot while documenting my patient sign symptoms and correlating them

Puntos a favor

I like linking two different topics from different documents at same place for comparision and to study them

Desventajas

I think that writing tools in a document can be inproved

Pavitar
  • Sector: Prensa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

All rounder for Journalists!

Revisado el 12/10/2023

complete package for Journalism.

complete package for Journalism.

Puntos a favor

Editing features are really good, highlighting the text, editing text, creating a doc and accessing multiple docs at a time are really useful for journalism and this serves the proper purpose with perfection. Also, it really works the best if you have an Apple ecosystem.

Desventajas

A few more note taking features can be added. This is good for note taking but if we try to make some art, it doesn't have proper brushes. I know this is not made for this but still, it would be really nice if this had these.

Kartikey
  • Sector: Redes informáticas
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Could be a little bit better, but still the best

Revisado el 22/9/2023

I switched from a free Apple app called Freeform just because of lack of features and I really took a good decision.

Puntos a favor

It's collaborative features are very useful and great. Also other tools like note taking, PDF sticky notes kinda things, editing pdf, mind maping are great features to consider. Used this for about 5 months and it has a tons of features that I like. Great support for documents. Even I can import pptx files and edit them which is a must feature to have.

Desventajas

Few things that can be added and are must to have:1. Document folder on main screen, so that we can categorize the document based on their purpose.2. User interface could be a little more user friendly. For a beginner, its a little bit hard to learn things.3. It's not available for android devices. Like atleast this must be available for samsung tab so that they can also get included in collaborative projects.

Ira
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Lags a little bit on older iPads

Revisado el 20/9/2023

I have loved this app but the laggy interface on older iPads doesn’t feel good.

I have loved this app but the laggy interface on older iPads doesn’t feel good.

Puntos a favor

Best pdf application and all in one package for document management, reading, notes taking and all. Pro features like comment linking, mind maps are useful when using the iPad as a primary study device. Collaboration tools are really helpful when you are working with a team or working on a school project.

Desventajas

Could be optimised more for the older iPads. Sometimes lags a lot on my iPad 7th generation while taking notes or opening in Split View.

Brian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Using LiquidText is my goto for annotating any kind of PDFs!

Puntos a favor

I like how I can color-code my highlights and update which colors are accessible as shortcuts.

Desventajas

I wish I could do more signatures like Adobe and how do I use the convert to PDF feature?

Sarah
Sarah
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Mostly love

Revisado el 4/8/2022

I used it for writing my MSc thesis and it was great for being able to pull out text which I put in categories- but importantly be able to find it again.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I can store multiple documents in one file and search within the whole set in one go - it really helps in synthesis of large amounts of text.

Desventajas

sometimes liquid text will shut down mid process. Also LT is much better to use on my iPad rather than my MacBook or iMac. Sometimes the search bar gets hidden on the Mac.

Mallu Hima Tejeshwar
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Needs more features

Revisado el 23/8/2023

3 out of 5 . has Potential to be much better . Add goodparts of onenote , notability

Puntos a favor

1) Annotating PDF with ample white space 2) White spaces can be multiple workspaces3) Linking pages of PDF , sections of one pdf to other4) apple pencil on Liquid text feels much more fluid that on onenote5) Imports pdfs as pdfs not images 6) can import webpages7) Memory efficient unlike onenote

Desventajas

1)When scrolling the white space (workspace) If I happen to touch an image and scroll it moves the image to different location which is very annoying. Make it double tap to select image like in one note2)Can't take only notes by without adding Document3)Can't add shapes like rectangles, circles, axes etc4) I have to adjust my pencil size every time I write on workspace and then when I write on the pdf5)very basic browser6) No Dark MODE (my eyes are straining) for text based pdfs please implement something background is in Gray colour text is in white colour something like that.7) Can't resize/ Change color of the selected text in workspace 8) Size mismatch when you select a part of PDF and drag it into workspace9) Highlighter in workspace is crapp. Its very good in notability.10) lines joining two points looks kinda cool but becomes annoying to look at when you annotate like half textbook. it would be nice if let make those lines invisible11) Not available on android , can't check something important on the go on my phone ( this is possible with onenote)

Raymond
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Liquid Text for Academic Research

Revisado el 16/8/2022

Puntos a favor

It's my go-to place now for collecting pdfs and extractions from books and the web for cross-correlating thematic topics into the workspace area. The cross linking is brilliant.

Synchronization is reliable. That's originally why I left GoodNotes.

Desventajas

--> LINKS IN PDF'S!!!! This drives me crazy. Please fix it.
o I need another layer of folders. Getting around is too linear especially given that I have multiple "lives" inside which do not overlap, but among which I work and navigate.
o Tagging is weird and should be easier to manage.
o I often find things on my phone and need a way to get links, pdfs, into liquid text.
o I'd like more capability in writing in the workspace...akin to Goodnotes or Notability.
o I'd like to have the ability to open JUST a workspace and use it like Goodnotes or Notability.
o Importing is a little weird. Too often when I want to bring a document into LT, it ends up on the highest level area and I'm not given the ability to file it away where I want it.

Matt

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Increases Efficiency with Lower Learning Curve

Revisado el 22/8/2023

It helps me organize multiple sources of data so that I can more efficiently draft briefs, articles, and outlines. I wish that I had this software in college and law school.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate that I can load non-HIPAA documents into the system and organize them by folders. As I'm reviewing the documents I can cut out the relevant portions. Once I've done that, drafting briefs, outlines, and summaries is much easier because the relevant content is organized and I'm not looking for random highlights in a myriad of PDFs.

Desventajas

The product is fairly buggy. I've had it shut down on me, and fail to open certain PDFs. I use it on the iPad and the PC, the sometimes the iPad version won't open certain files. I also think it should be HIPAA-certified so that we can review medical records and other sensitive documents.

Fitrian
  • Sector: Investigación

typing and price

Revisado el 8/10/2022

Love it.

Love it.
I am using it for research. Reading a lot of pdf pages in Arabic, Indonesia and English. For Arabic, most of pages are scanned.

Everything
The price is worth it, except the subscribe :)

Desventajas

For me (Indonesian and not rich [yet :D]) the price is expensive, especially for subscribing.
Arabic language is not fully supported yet (Right to Left, etc)
Allow add page as same size on existing page on pdf

Bongani
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Fluidity in LiquidText

Revisado el 23/8/2022

I have tried other programs but Liquidtext is the best and meet the majority of my requirements.

Puntos a favor

It allows for collating of various documents and link critical data/information into your workbook to create a smooth flow of research/report/project content.
Multi document searching function is one of the important features which makes it easier to track what you looking for and find specific content with ease.
Ability to consolidate meeting notes and allow one to track open items and prepare for the next meeting.

Desventajas

The disappearing ink text when writing with Apple pencil; need to undo writing for the information to reappear.
Inability to change ink color once written through the use of lasso selection.

Erika
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

LiquidText- Seamless like liquid

Revisado el 23/10/2023

Found worth the subscription plan and a tons of features.

Found worth the subscription plan and a tons of features.

Puntos a favor

Notes taking experience is good and also works in an imported doc. So works well for editing some too. Also, includes powerful features for every aspect like pdf editing, making notes, book reading and managing multiple docs at a time.As of my experience, I found this app getting better and better and new features are constantly added. There's no bug yet that I faced. Very smooth and fluid experience 👍

Desventajas

There are multiple plans available which is a bit confusing. They should give a free 7 or 15 days trial to try out all the features and then decided whether plan to choose from.

Burak
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best app for the literature review.

Revisado el 4/8/2022

I am really enjoying with LiquidText.

I am really enjoying with LiquidText.

Puntos a favor

To organize academic journal papers, reading and taking notes afterwards was a headache for me. Although there are a few famous tools for these purposes, their note taking capabilities were not sufficient for me. LiquidText literally solved every problem I had regarding this. Creating notes while reading a paper and linking them with the relevant paragraph/figures is the killer future of this app.

Desventajas

Syncing is sometimes slow. I cannot say it is bad but I definitely feel some lag and I am sure this is not related to connection. Also, I didn't like the monthly based subscription model. It's not directly related to the LiquidText. Although, I understand they are trying to create a reliable income, as a user, I hate the idea of paying monthly fees for every app on my devices.

Aishee
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Feature rich but can be optimized more for small screen devices

Revisado el 18/9/2023

Probably the best available app for pdf and documents.

Probably the best available app for pdf and documents.

Puntos a favor

It packs all the features required for PDF management. We can edit, collaborate, make notes, mind maps and commenting are regular used features and serves their purpose well. Helps a lot by supporting almost all document types and all of the documents can be stored at one place. Totally satiesfied with this purchase.

Desventajas

On my iPad mini, this app can be more optimized in the terms of layout. Altough all features are great but buttons are a little bit small.

Gunilla
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Perfect for contractual work, document management and research

Revisado el 5/8/2022

Cannot use in the EU with all documents, due to lack of description of data privacy

Puntos a favor

The canvas along the documents with the ability to jump back and forth

Desventajas

Still not stable enough for working together on one project. Partially due to synchronisation issues, and the approach of synchronising the whole project, when only some parts have been change.

Vikram
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great tool needs working on synchronising

Revisado el 23/8/2023

Greatly facilitated in reading and understanding complex new ideas in physics

Greatly facilitated in reading and understanding complex new ideas in physics

Puntos a favor

Great way to organise the ideas in the paper I am reading. Specially visually connecting the different ideas and concepts.

Crashes almost always at starting both on my m1 iMac and on my MacBook 15 inch

Lili
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Lili

Revisado el 5/8/2022

It’s been very helpful to review contracts and documents from the same transaction and to keep very useful annotations of several laws.

Puntos a favor

Being able to link text, take notes and to compare/review several documents at the same time.

Desventajas

If I need to review something from another Project it’s not very efficient.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Productos lácteos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Make the app for Mobile Phone (Androi)

I really like it and I think it is very useful for me

I really like it and I think it is very useful for me

Puntos a favor

I love being able to work on the document I need from different devices. Because of my job and professional orientation I have to read a lot and it is very useful to have access to all the tools to work, take notes and link ideas.

Desventajas

I can't use it on my phone too.... Pleace make the app for Phones!

Nick
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Exactly What I Needed

Revisado el 5/8/2022

It's like it was designed specifically for responding to USPTO patent office actions.

Puntos a favor

Makes it easy to link together information spread across multiple documents. Processes that used to require me to print out multiple patents and other documents can now be accomplished entirely on-device, and done faster.

Desventajas

I wish the desktop client didn't feel so much like an iOS app. The user interactions are sometimes jarring, very different from pretty much every other desktop app. However, that is a small price to pay for having the desktop app at all.