BuildFire

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

124 opiniones

Cesar

Diseño de Apps

Revisado el 8/5/2020

Para aplicaciones sencillas en donde no necesitas ninguna herramienta de marketing, es algo costosa. Sin embargo recomendada por su gran facilidad y libertad a la hora de crear aplicaciones con imagenes de fondo y escritos.

Puntos a favor

Tiene una interfaz bastante intuitiva, permite construir fácilmente una aplicación sin tanto problema, ademas que te da opciones de colocar fondos para las diferentes pagina de la app lo que permite crear aplicaciones llamativas y bonitas.

Desventajas

No permite el uso de paginas web sin certificado SSL. Pero en general muy buena plataforma.

Akansha

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best App builder that saved me!

Revisado el 7/12/2017

It will save a lot of your time and money. You have a direct say in how you want your app to be like that's the best thing I like about them

Puntos a favor

I was revolted when I knew that is building an app is not only learning about coding and the concept. I struggled so much to learn it and it was of no use. Then I came across Build Fire and I was so happy with it. It is user- friendly, you can make an app in just three steps and you get to use your customizing skills. Also, there is a part of the cost of devolving which they are very open about and the delivery was on time. I really am a happy app maker now, and soon going to launch my second app.

Desventajas

It just takes time to get used to the editor, but then that's on your speed so that's not really on you. The app is pretty much perfect.

Chris
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Best Self App Publishing Platform

Revisado el 24/9/2019

It was a great experience. I have used the "other guys" before and was not pleased with my final product. This is a solid platform that does not look like a cookie cutter app, which is what the competition offers.

Puntos a favor

The ease and quick ability to design, build and publish an app is second to none. They have all of the needed tools, support and UX to build not just any old app, but a great looking app with ease!

Desventajas

It takes a few minuets to get used to their building interface. But once you get the hang of it you are good to go!

Alternativas consideradas

Subsplash

Razones para elegir BuildFire

Ease of buildout, customization and customer support

Software anterior

Subsplash

Razones para cambiar a BuildFire

The ability to create anything that I desired. Most of the competition on the market for these online interface app builders are set to a template that you cannot change. Buildfire lets you change what you want and create what you need.
Jimmy
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Poor customer service, glitchy experience

Revisado el 28/2/2020

I love the idea of an app like this, and was excited to try it out...On paper, everything looks good with Buildfire. Now it has almost been a month since we made the jump to a paid plan and it has been just one hurdle and headache after another.

Long review short, their customer service has been appalling and the app has been glitchy and filled with problems. I deal with apps like this and their customer service teams on a weekly basis, and to me, the Buildfire team is as poor as it gets.

Despite having "Premium Support" at this plan level, I am lucky to get more than 1 or 2 responses a day on their chat or via email in regard to fairly straight forward issues. Half the time their responses are irrelevant to the subject at hand, or I am told they forwarded it to another team, who then never actually does anything. It genuinely feels like they don't care and are making no effort to actually help.

Their failure to really do anything to help has delayed our pretty basic app from launching for multiple weeks. Some of the reasons it has been denied has been for basic features that fail to meet app requirement guidelines.

My patience has run out and I am resorting to leaving these reviews as maybe this will wake them up and actually help out a paying customer.

I wish we had found another solution, instead of wasting countless hours and headaches with this company.

Puntos a favor

I love the concept, I want this to work well and I completely understand the value a mobile app builder like this brings to the world.

Desventajas

The customer service is among the worst I have experienced in my professional career. Despite paying for premium support, I am lucky to get 1 or 2 messages a day, and I am even luckier if that response is even relevant to my original question or actually solves or helps the problem at hand. Their failure to help a new user has made the process of trying to get our app approved almost one month long, with the issues we've encountered being fairly simple.

I understand tech has a steep learning curve, have built websites and have experience building similar digitial setups. Having a strong customer service team or at least decent is vital in this day and age. I feel the experience with Buildfire has fallen short in every way and as a result I am leaving this review instead of having the power to fix the issues I am experiencing.

Amy
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Customer Service appalling

Revisado el 13/6/2020

Even though am paying customer, in the tier where I cannot reach an individual to speak to. I get reply emails with same message "we are looking into it" and it has been several weeks. I am severely disappointed.

Puntos a favor

Features are easy to use, there is a learning curve but easy to overcome.

Desventajas

All the information in my app disappeared and literally nobody has been able to give a competent reply as to what happened.

Milica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

Great team, very helpful regarding the whole process, excellent app!

Revisado el 16/11/2017

Puntos a favor

I must say I was sceptical at the beginning but had the best experience. I really felt it was easy to get app and easy to work with. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. The maintenance and upkeep are minimum. Then there are a lot of templates that you can work with and customize it like you want, there is a wide range of things that you can do actually. I was very pleased with apps features.The good thing was, that there was a fraction of the costs for developing. So, they were very open about the pricing and it was delivered like we agreed. We had very smooth communication and they tried to help out. Though, I had a lot of questions and sending tons of mails. Eventually, I'm very satisfied how they managed the situations we had.
I mean, I was open to try it out and it turned out good. Big thumbs up for everything!

Kevin

excellent experience!

Revisado el 19/12/2017

BuildFire it's a platform that allows beginners in coding to fulfill their dreams, they make the app making process easy and fast, the quality of their work is excellent. Also, their customer supports it's great and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded fast and clear. BuildFire it's definitely the company you are looking for if you lack the ability to code, their service is professional and serious, I will use their service again so I recommend it.

Puntos a favor

For coding beginners like me this platform is great, with them I was able to make the app of my dreams. Furthermore, their customer supports it's fast and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded clearly and concisely.

Remmington
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great platform for anyone wishing to develop mobile application, regardless of coding...

Revisado el 6/1/2018

Quick development, reliable customer support and improved customization.

Puntos a favor

When a colleague recommended Buildfire for work, I doubted there could exist a platform where I could develop mobile applications with no knowledge of coding. While I am conversant with mobile application development, I was looking for something to help reduce the workload, and Buildfire was it! The platform offers a wide variety of templates with lots of customization options which help develop functional, aesthetic applications for my work projects. Not only does the Buildfire platform improve my productivity, but it also does so at a fraction of the cost I would pay other developers to create the applications.

Desventajas

At first I found it challenging to navigate the dashboard, but the launch of the 3.0 dashboard made the platform significantly easier to use, at least for someone who has been using Buildfire for a while.

Shane
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Lack of Options, Lack of Support

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Puntos a favor

The Buildfire platform is super easy to use if you're just a run of the mill consumer who wants an easy app and you aren't picky about design, customization, or anything else. The pricing also isn't bad if that's all you're after

Desventajas

If you want a true customizable experience where you can make an app really YOURS, this isn't the system. I battled their setup for several months trying to make something that was unique and eventually conceded that it wouldn't happen. Without a desire to pay for their custom design services, I was stuck in their boring, stock options with no flexibility. While working with them, I received an email saying my account had been disabled, but when I contacted them all they said was "oh, it's fine", even though nothing supported that statement. Very confusing, frustrating, etc. They also do not have a proper system to handle two factor authentication which is standard on most Apple accounts now. You have to schedule a call with a tech who is in Milan, not in the US, english is only "so/so", and you have to do this every single time you want to edit the app or push new versions live. Definitely not user friendly.

Jessica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Team - Easy to Use- Slower App

Revisado el 7/1/2019

I think in the world we live in, our customers are going to expect instant loads and may not come back to something that take seconds... Which seems super silly but it is what it is. There also has been quite a few glitches with our app. I have never developed an app, so perhaps this is normal.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to use buildfire and work with the team. They are great.

Desventajas

The app can be fairly slow at times and according to the team, there is no fix to this...

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Starter App

Revisado el 17/12/2018

Overall the experience has been good.

Puntos a favor

Once you get familiar with the software it is rather easy to navigate yourself around the app. This is perfect for someone who is trying to get a starter app off the ground before spending lots of money on a fancy one.

Desventajas

customer service is not available on the weekends or after 5 pm.​. if your app goes down you are screwed until they back in the office.

nicole
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Easy to Use Bad Service

Revisado el 13/4/2019

What’s the point of having an app that isn’t functional and no one can answer your questions?

Puntos a favor

They are better than appypie as it relates to features and overall look. BUT I have been looking for a e-commerce app builder for a while and I came across this one hoping it would sync my website to the app as they stated they could do. Yet when I started developing my app, I emailed the team to let them know the sycn was not working. They kept telling me they were fixing the problem, 1 month passsed and I had to email them asking what’s the status (since I didn’t notice a change from my end) they told me there’s a full system error and their IT team is working on fixing it. They never got back to me about the status yet they kept emailing me asking me to purchase their services. How can you email me about buying a service from you but you can’t give me an update on a very important feature? Terrible and 3 months later I still haven’t heard anything from them so I’m still looking for a app that will fulfill my request.

Desventajas

Customer service only cares about making a sale and not Helping with issues.

Nibaruta

In top 10 mobile app builder

Revisado el 7/3/2021

from setting up to choosing the best design everything is smooth. if you are good with graphics you can wow your clients. i would recommend it for small companies and individual websites

Puntos a favor

If you have a personal website, a small company that contains less information, or any website with few pages this is one of the platforms to use. Drag n drop integrated 3rd party systems like login using google or Facebook. designing wise with good graphics you can have your app looking nice n professional. one-click app builder based on your website.

Desventajas

as data or pages become more app can be slow or could crash sometimes. advanced apps won't be something to attempt here

Adeshina
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great application for the value of money charged

Revisado el 22/11/2017

Low maintenance and upkeep
No coding background needed
Great customer support

Puntos a favor

My joy knew no bounds when I finally detect buildfire. buildfire is on fire.... I mean they are hot. one of the great things i like about the software is the fact that it's user-friendly and requires no coding background. The challenge i have, when i want to develop my app, is lack of coding knowledge. In most cases the tech guru make the process even complicated and costly. But since i've come across buildfire, the process became excruciatingly easy.

the software has Low maintenance and upkeep. No coding background needed. most importantly, i need to say that they have Great customer support and many templates to select from and fantastic customization.

Lorenzo
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Great Builder, Too Expensive

Revisado el 9/4/2021

Phenomenal!! The builder is incredible it was just too expensive.

Puntos a favor

I think BuildFire is the best WebApp builder out there. The only problem is the pricing is just way to high.

Desventajas

I did not like the costs involved. There are many similar quality app builders you can use that are like 50% less in cost.

Alternativas consideradas

Bizness Apps

Razones para cambiar a BuildFire

I ended up going with goodbarber
Olivia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I used to have some issues with the older versions but the latest version is awesome!

Revisado el 29/1/2018

It made my work more efficient.

Puntos a favor

It makes it possible for easy delivery
Low maintenance cost and upkeep. Compared to the older versions, I now spend just a fraction of what it used to cost me.
There is no coding background needed.

Desventajas

Like I stated earlier, I have next to nothing to complain about with this new version. However, the only area I think the producers may need to work on (although I don't really see it as a problem anyway) will be in the area of providing of customization. It was a bit hard to customize without coding background, but I later figured out how to bypass it without much ado. Overall, I won't really see that as a con

Daniel

Love the product! Especially after the 2.0 release

Revisado el 10/8/2016

I'm a software develop who stopped developing public websites for a while and moved that over to WordPress so I focus on business logic.
Finally I can do the same on mobile. The biggest game changer for me was the developer support to add custom plugins to bridge the feature gap.

Super simple to use
Feature Rich
Allows developers to develop on the platform

Desventajas

Some hardware integrations are not there like NFC and iBeacon. However to be fair I'm assured they are coming soon

Outstanding Experience!

Revisado el 22/11/2017

Puntos a favor

My favorite part is the fact that I don't know how to code and I was able to make an app I wanted. On top of that, they provides great customer support. When I needed help I just started a live message thread and someone replied right away to help me.

Desventajas

Only thing is it takes a little time for me to get use to the editor. Overall of good platform..

RIDWAN

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I have been searching for the best app builder until I found BuildFire

Revisado el 25/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The app gave me the chance to customize without coding background. I enjoy the good customer support offered BuildFire. Just a click and the support center are live with me. With the sophisticated features of BuildFire I easily built an app in couple of days.

Robert

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best platform for building mobile apps without coding experience!

Revisado el 11/1/2018

I was able to create a mobile app for my website through the use of buildfire click and drop interface

Puntos a favor

I was faced with the challenge of creating a mobile app for my business, but I had no coding experience, so I searched for reputable click and edit platforms like buildfire. I fell in love with Buildfire platform because it is simpler and easier to use than the other platforms I tried, No coding experience is needed to produce highly engaging and professional looking apps. I am very happy with newly launched version 3.0 of buildfire because of the improved interface and simplicity of the click-and-edit experience.

Desventajas

The makers of Buildfire should create more video tutorials to help new users of the product although the interface is quite simple to use and the learning time is short

Amber

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Buildfire is an excellent resource!

Revisado el 2/1/2019

We have had an excellent experience with Buildfire. We are a small nonprofit with limited resources and staffing. Because of this, it is nice to have a phone app that is easy to use and affordable.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and offers many options.

Desventajas

Sometimes the site lags when updating or changing items.

Marquis
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Great Custonee Care!

Revisado el 24/12/2018

I used this app to build a travel app for my country. It’s great!

Puntos a favor

I liked the fact that the customer care is the most important.

Desventajas

I’m still learning to code. I wish they had more information on how to make custom plugins.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I used to spend tons time and money on apps that I was building. Now it's so much easier and...

Revisado el 15/12/2017

The main benefit I got was that I didn't have to learn to code.

Puntos a favor

I don't need to hire a team of developers or spend a fortune by ordering another app. It was super easy since they have a lot of templates and you can customize everything. I love it! Also, I needed to contact customer support for more details about my project and I got everything sorted out really fast.

Easy App Builder

Revisado el 7/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Good social networking features: BuildFire uses SmartPush technology, thanks to which you can quickly create multiple groups based on the business you are involved with and to the taste of your users. Users of your app can send comments, images and similar comments and SmartPush will always send notifications. You can also advertise events and sales for your business through this technology.

Desventajas

There are not enough comments: it might not be the most significant scam, but since BuildFire is a company launched recently, there are few comments from users about it. This also means that there is a small community of support and difficulty in finding advice, a problem we encounter on several occasions.

Catharine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

i am a satisfied customer

Revisado el 24/12/2017

Puntos a favor

I was going to give buildfire 3 stars because I had trouble using their dashboard, but ever since they launched the new 3.0 version of the dashboard, it's way easier and offering additional features that we hadn't thought about - that really enhanced the quality of the product and customer experience.