ELSA Speak

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

158 opiniones

Mohamed
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

I love ELSA SPEAK

Revisado el 23/3/2022

It helped me to speak English fluently. I love it.

Puntos a favor

It's helping me to modify my pronunciation and speak as natives and learning me many phrases and vocabulary is in different situations. It uses more methods like conversations, texts, video calls, listening tests, and others.

Desventajas

I can't modify the text size. I can't copy any text.
The translation into Arabic is not professional.

Orsolya

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Puntos a favor

Pronunciation recognition - I really liked that I can say something and Elsa recognizes my mistakes and guves me guidelines how to improve it.

Desventajas

The Continue button - it should be automatized, so wheb I click on the choosed word it should be move forward and shouldnt wait for me to press continue all the time.

Carla
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best you can get for your daily speaking practice

Revisado el 17/10/2022

I love Elsa Speak,I use it everyday.Instead of going to social networks, I invest my time with Elsa Speak.

Puntos a favor

That you have it available at the time you want or have available to practice English.

Desventajas

It ia not somethink I dislike, but there's something I thing could be better: The chat groups could offers some phone calls in small groups.

Abdul Ahad
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Course management

Revisado el 22/10/2022

I am not interested in spending more time with ELSA speaking

Puntos a favor

The software needs amendment since it doesn't have a specified program for a student; it should give a clear timetable for the student about the program, for example; how many days the spelling requires, how many days grammar, how many days reading and how many days writing the writing requires.

Desventajas

only adhering to one part of training especially the spelling discouraging the student

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Program that allows speech

Revisado el 19/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I like this feature, which is quite successful in detecting and evaluating sound. When I record my voice, it scores my pronunciation and I can listen to it again until it's correct. I can easily listen to how to properly voice over.

Desventajas

I think the program was created only on sound and pronunciation. Besides, I am lacking in writing and reading texts. Perhaps, while so much infrastructure has been developed, the program can be divided into larger English sections. There are some parts that are wanted to be done in a day, these can get boring after a while. Therefore, it should be more diversified.

Mark
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Helps me with the pronunciation a lot

Puntos a favor

This software is very useful if you want to improve your pronunciation. You can hear the correct pronunciation for each sentence and compare it to yours. It's even possible to slow it down. The incorrect pronunciation is highlighted so you know where to improve.

What I like the most:

- Easy progress tracking / noticable progress
- Different topics to choose from
- Multiple fields to improve in (pronunciation, intonation, listening, word stress, conversation)
- Difficulty levels
- Business English
- Affordable
- Nice design

Desventajas

Sometimes it seems to me that a word isn't recognized properly. The pronunciation sounds correct to me but according to Elsa Speak it's not.

Kerem
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great study as a private lessons

Revisado el 23/3/2022

ELSA is useful to improve probounciation

Probounciation exercise
Learn new words

Alternativas consideradas

Duolingo

Razones para cambiar a ELSA Speak

ELSA understand my level well And offer me a effective lessons
Zahir
  • Sector: Biotecnología
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent AI based self learning app

Revisado el 23/3/2022

It helps to communicate with international project client, stakeholder with much confidence.

Puntos a favor

User can measure current status, ELSA helps user to give focus on learning on their weak areas. This is pretty much easy to use, just need internet connection. It can add values to business.

Desventajas

It could be more useful if user can use it from web browser. In person coaching price is bit high whereas it is more convenient in HALLO app. I think there have no difficulties to integrate with business team, it will help to add more profit to non-native English speaking business team.

Namakankone
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Elsa the best application

Revisado el 16/9/2022

Puntos a favor

I really like the accuracy of the site.
Elsa is very good application

Desventajas

For me Elsa is à complete application and there's nothing i dont like about ths app!

Ahmet Fatih
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

Perfect for autonomous learners

Revisado el 3/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Intelligibility is of great interest in my classes and I use ELSA to train my students for their segmental problems. Not only I but my students also see the improvement. Mobile app is a great ease.

Desventajas

Free version offers enough actually but after you see how fun it is, you realise it is actually too little.

Lissage
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Elsa the best app for learning languajes.

Revisado el 8/3/2022

With Elsa I have solve all research problems that I had. It was tough for me understand a scientific articles without using a dictionnary. Now, with Elsa is the opposite. Everything is clearer for me.

Puntos a favor

Elsa is a wonderful app for learning english
Because, before knowing Elsa, I have had a bad pronunciation and the worst intonation. But now, with Elsa, I speak like a native. I have a better understanding of learning languajes. I have no fear to speak with an American, a Canadian or an Australian because I feel that I become strong in English. The main features of this app that I love so much are: pronunciation, intonation, learning of new words.
Let me say to you that the two first features(pronunciation and intonation) are the key to become an english speaker. I recommend highly this app to everybody who want to speak like a native because Elsa has broken all my bad habits in learning english. Now, I speak confidently.

Desventajas

Pronunce a word or a sentence several times when it seems difficult for the app understand what I am saying. Because, I feel and i listen that I pronunce very well the word, but Elsa,sometime has some difficulties to understand it. You can work to make Elsa better in this aspect.

Respuesta de ELSA Traducir a español

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dimi
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

So far so good with this Elsa speaking

Revisado el 8/3/2022

This is good for me as I can practice it whenever there is free time for me and the speech recognition along with replaying my speech is the best feature in this app.

Puntos a favor

Self-learning with interactive communication was very helpful for me and this Elsa speak gives me feedback on my speech which I thought it wouldn't be possible without off-line teacher. Speech recognition looks it works for me so far even sometimes I doubt how it would work as it just points out the same pattern over and over.

Desventajas

As I mentiond in the pros I feel sometimes the speech recognition gives me the same feedback. However it's not easy to find a way to improve it in this app and I think I need to get advices from teachers on the pattern. I saw the app has a community to find a teacher but I don't think they would know my progress in the Elsa speaking.

Respuesta de ELSA Traducir a español

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's a valuable asset for us to improve our product to meet clients' expectations. We hope to continue to work with you in the way of learning English

Phu
  • Sector: Investigación

A useful application

Revisado el 9/3/2022

I'm teaching students to learn pronunciation so the speech analysis is excellent.

Puntos a favor

The speech recognition is excellent that I use every day. I also love the dictionary and lessons of ELSA. I've recommended this app for many of my students and friends.

Desventajas

I do hope that the dictionary can be used offline.

Respuesta de ELSA Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We hope to upgrade our products' features soon to increase customers' experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Taisia
  • Sector: Traducción y localización
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

My personal story of life inspired by Elsa ApP

Revisado el 23/3/2022

I started using this app maybe 4 years ago. My pronoun Intuit was not at all good. I was at school then. And before preparing for my B2 Cambridge Test I started to feel concerned about how I sound in English. I used Elsa for checking different words and completing tasks. I mostly enjoyed this tests and progress charts. After using it I definitely became more confident in my voice. It’s impossible not to be confident when you see 98% success for a word. After this I passed my B2 and I entered the university to study at Ukrainian English Translation. At university we briefly learnt all this. And the knowledge I gained through books is not practised. So I really would like to get to speak more and getting a free trial for a month will boost my speaking. Thanks a lot for your work and help. you are a brilliant team and app-founders. #stand with Ukraine please!!!🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Puntos a favor

I really liked that you cans speak and obtain the immediate feedback. It would be even better to have more practise on every sound itself. To learn more from phonology. However it’s nice that you can do an instant progress just trying to find the perfect sound.

Desventajas

I don’t like that I should pay, just because I am a student and I don’t have so much money on my own. Still I had several times bought 1month premium because I really enjoyed your app

Eliyahu
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Awesome product

loved it

Puntos a favor

I loved the automated training programs. I've done them all and would like to have more like those (with the 7 steps & test in the end)

Desventajas

I would love to see how to stress and do intonation everywhere like I do have feedback on the pronunciation. I'd also love to have feedback on the stress / intonation

Reisla
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

First impression of Elsa

Puntos a favor

I started using the trial version of the application and quickly included it in my daily English study practice.
Through a quick test, it is possible to identify specific pronunciation and intonation problems, which directs the efforts to be taken.
The application has a bank of video clips of interviews, lectures in real situations that greatly facilitate the understanding of sounds previously unperceived with the use of artificial intelligence.

Desventajas

I don't find the program so easy to manage. When starting each study session I am presented with many "recommended", "by topics" or "games" options for training, when it would be more intuitive to continue directly from where I left off.

Maria
  • Sector: Automoción

Elsa user feedback

Revisado el 23/3/2022

I'm very tagged and use it daily. However, I lack information about different features such as how and why you get points in the League game. I lack extra info to read about new features in the app at all.
I lack lifetime statistics, not just a year, to be able to see the process over a long period of time.

Puntos a favor

It provides real confidence after a short time of constant practice.

Desventajas

It's a little slow, I have to wait a long time to be able to click on to next one.

Angela
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Huge improvements in just few days!

Revisado el 23/3/2022

I've been using Elsa for ten days now, and I'm an enthusiast! I wanted an app to improve my pronunciation, and I have found much more. I'm impressed by all the learning possibilities. Never in my life, I have been able to be consistent and train each day. Now, I do it, even more time than 20 minutes. It's fun and rewarding.

Puntos a favor

I can get tracking of my pronunciation, fluency, intonation, listening, word stressing... And I can test all that. I get a fine perception of my improvements. Other things: high personalization level; the videos with the mouth position and the short explanations. It's so full of useful details and complete!

Desventajas

It's not so clear how to organize my own content, but I haven't had the time to explore this possibility, yet.

Shakhnoza
  • Sector: Contabilidad

My best app

Puntos a favor

I like the content, variety of topics. My level was intermediate when I had started this app. Now I can pronounce like 90% as native speaker.

Desventajas

Only price is a bit expensive for me. Other things are great

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Only American Accent

Revisado el 24/3/2022

It was fun. However, I got quickly bored of the lack of content.

Puntos a favor

The app is immersive, has good animations, is intuitive and you feel guided in your learning. In addition, it has different learning games.

Desventajas

1) Elsa does not have a British accent setting, which is why I have stopped using it.
2) The layout of the video pages leaves little room for the video itself, and it does not allow for rotating the screen to enlarge the image.
3) The learning games are always the same. It would be good if they were autogenerated from a database of words, like Duolingo. That way, the user could return and do the old exercises without going through the same words and phrases they have practised.

Ezra
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great app to improve your accent

Puntos a favor

* It gives a good feedback about how your accent sounds and what do you need to improve in your accent
* It gives instructions about how to create those sounds (e. g. relax your lips, drop your jaw etc.)

Desventajas

* As said, the reminders didn't work well
* I wish there was a lessson that focuses and elaborates more on the IPA showed on the feedback
* Sometimes the app waits a few seconds to download the lesson or check for updates, not sure if it's my internet or something but it kinds of annoying

Prasad
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

ELSA Review

Revisado el 23/3/2022

Very good. I have recommended to 100s of guys till today.

Puntos a favor

1) Not dependent on tutor.
2) Ease and flexibility of use.
3) Quality of software interface.

Desventajas

Short duration packages shall be cheaper

Emanuel
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

best pronunciation

Revisado el 23/3/2022

I am a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people

Puntos a favor

Help me with pronunciation and you ever learn a new word

Desventajas

You learn how to speak, you learn how to listen

Arlei
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Elsa the beat experience

Revisado el 27/3/2022

I feel very confident with Elsa, and I enjoy the App. It is one of the best I have tried.

Puntos a favor

The intonation was the most impactful because when I'm talking in English, I don't want to sound like a robot. The product was straightforward to use; it does by itself.
Elsa helped me a lot; integration with my existing business was easy.

Desventajas

This is something I couldn't evaluate right now because I'm delighted till now.

Omar
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

AI technology in learning

Puntos a favor

It's the only perfect English learning app with AI technology and it is an organized and practical platform I have ever seen. In addition its motivation and reminder notifications play an important role in my
goal progress process. Thank you!

Desventajas

goal progress process. Thank you!