NordLayer

Seguridad dinámica de acceso a la red para personal moderno.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4/5

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

NordVPN for Protection

Revisado el 10/6/2021

Puntos a favor

I am a personal user of NordVPN. Although my home router provides security, I wanted an additional layer of security for myself and my family. This allows me to feel safer, particularly when we use our smartphones outside of our home Internet connection.

Desventajas

It's annoying to keep having to connect each time and there is a bit of a slowdown in data on smartphone, but it's a "con" that I will live with in order to have the security I want.

Raymond F.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

VPN for Everything!

Revisado el 7/8/2021

Overall, for users that need a VPN for light work free trial can be the best option. However, for anyone that needs a VPN for heavy work, a Subscription is needed. Both of the options are very good.

Puntos a favor

This VPN is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. That help me to install the same VPN with a great connection for all of my devices. Even for a free trial, NordVPN gives the best stable connection for the user from many countries to select as the IP address.

Desventajas

The free trial only provides several countries that can be select. Sometimes in free trial mode, the speed of connection can be really slow.

Madhav P.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Why NordVPM Teams

Revisado el 21/1/2021

My overall experience with NordVPN is very good. I use NordVPN whenever I need to change my IP address.

Puntos a favor

NordVPN Teams is my favorite VPN because the data security and online privacy feature provided by this VPN is the best.We can change our IP adress and bypass geoblocks easily with Nord VPN. Online gaming experience is best while using NordVPN.

Desventajas

The internet connection gets reduced to a great amount while using NordVPN.

Respuesta de NordVPN Teams Traducir a español

Hey, Madhav! We appreciate the comment and thanks for the feedback.

Sean M.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

All the best bits of the personal version

Revisado el 10/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Long time user of the personal version of NordVPN. The Teams option provides the best of their service with the focus to make this easy to use for everyone on the team.

Desventajas

Nothing comes to mind. The Canadian shared gateway's IP links back to South Africa... which that's just Microsoft's opinion man.