AidaForm

Survey and feedback form builder software

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

180 opiniones

Alex
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

Recomendable al 100% ideal para emprendedores

Revisado el 30/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Muy facil de utilizar, tiene bastantes opciones , muy intuitivo realizan contantemente actualizaciones del producto

Desventajas

Templates no hay opciones para personalizar el color, pero de alli todo excelente

Francisco
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Realizando formatos con AidaForm

Revisado el 18/6/2020

Con AidaForm puedo darle seguimiento a las respuestas que obtengo de las formas enviadas, ademas puedo determinar que utilizan para revisar mis mails (smartphones o laptops). Fue una excelente inversion.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta que haya formatos precargados y que los podamos modificar, pero especialmente me gusta que se puede rastrear el comportamiento de los mails enviados (cuantos fueron leidos, en smartphone o laptop, cuantos contestaron) y ademas poder colectar las respuestas.

Desventajas

Las primeras pruebas que hice, fue enviando formas a mis otras cuentas de email y no se porque el conteo de vistas indicaba mayor cantidad (la forma fue enviada a una sola cuenta y sin embargo aparecian varias vistas). Fuera de eso todo esta bien.

Benjamin
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An excellent tool for creating online forms!

Revisado el 1/7/2020

I am using AidaForms for a parallel project and everything works as expected. What is significant is that it is possible to link the Forms to a wordpress blog.

Puntos a favor

What I like with AidaForm Online Form Creator: it's the ease with which it is possible to create and share forms, as well as to collect responses.
AidaForm has several Sample Templates depending on your business and the collection of results is very detailed.

The customization of the questionnaires is sufficiently complete for my taste. You just have to drag and drop elements and design into the main window which serves as a draft and then you can preview your form to check if it suits you.

Desventajas

Personally, I have nothing to reproach AidaForms for now ... You can create and share your forum forms in a pleasant way and then collect answers. There may be the indicators part which could be improved because it seems to me that it is not possible to know where the people who answered our forms come from ...

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

I was entitled to a very interesting offer and that is why I chose AidaForms rather than another platform and as I am very satisfied, I didn't try to change.
Sean

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best way to completely systematize your business

Revisado el 18/6/2020

I think the most important thing a business could do these days is set-up a good intake form, or several. I've found there are so many benefits of using an third party software than trying to program one into your website or relying on a wordpress plugin to get you that information (too many plugins fail and your web designed can't always be trusted to fix every database issue).

I has a friend who is recruiting for his real estate office and we set up a business "audit" so he can crate a one page marketing plan- he uses Aida form to collect those answers and uses it as a conversation starter to the recruiting process. I think ever business can implement this system to some degree.

Puntos a favor

I like the options to have either regular survey or conversational forms. There are a lot of great options as far as types of questions. I like how it automatically sends a PDF of responses.

Desventajas

The biggest negative (which I've talked to support about) is the MANDATORY use of the label OPTIONAL if the field is not required. This isn't on any other form builder I've used and all it does is deter the user from filling out as many questions as possible.

I would also want to be able to save filled in forms every time the user hits the "continue" button. This could be done just by tracking the IP number, or inserting a cookie.

I wish it had a better backend that would attach answers to a contact, even if taken over multiple surveys.

• Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Awesome design scarred by lack of features

Revisado el 1/3/2020

Overall, the experience was mediocre. The support / founder response merely mentioned they were upcoming features, and no timeline was given. All in all, it's a VERY PROMISING software, and if function is up to par, ild certainly love to jump back in.

Puntos a favor

The design and ease of use was what attracted us. It's certainly one of the better looking form softwares that we've used.

Desventajas

There were many features or lack of basic functionality once we started setting up the software. From the lack of flexibility to send emails to dynamic email fields (typeform, cognito, formstack, jotform all count it as base functions). There was also a lack of flexibility in many of the fields. You would think those would be a natural progression, but there hasn't been much ability for us to create the forms we require.

Jotform y Typeform

Design of AIDA forms.

Cognito Forms

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

Price and Design. The initial deal through AppSumo opened us up to testing AIDA form. But after 3 weeks, we submitted a refund.
Teresa
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best form application on the market

Revisado el 2/7/2020

I spent days finding And testing the perfect form at a low cost and this is the only one that meets all my requirements and looks nice too.

Puntos a favor

It’s easy to use and has everything you could need in a form. Plenty of customization but not too much that someone could make it ugly or nonFunctional.

Desventajas

Adding in new questions puts them at the bottom automatically and you have to manually move it up. It would be nicer to be able to designate where the new question goes.

Google Forms, Typeform y Asana

Razones para elegir AidaForm

Cleaner. Cheaper and better looking.

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

Had everyhh th OMG I needed at a cheap price. Good trial option and the highest tier is still reasonable.
Mike
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software and great Devs!

Revisado el 2/10/2020

Puntos a favor

The devs are fast to respond and implement feature requests. The software is also always getting new and better updates.

Desventajas

Some of the file handling and form submission backend could use streamlining with 3rd parties like Zapier.

Razones para elegir AidaForm

Aidaform had pretty much the same features for a better price.

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

Did not have the conversational features needed at the time.
Drew
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

AidaForm is an Easy, Affordable Solution for Collecting Valuable Data

Revisado el 25/2/2020

In the short time I've used AidaForm I've been able to replace my contact form on multiple websites with a nicer, cleaner form that is more reliable than using Contact Form 7 (for some reason about 1/4 contact requests just never seem to come through on CF7, and no one I've talked with seems to know why). I've also built a quick customer satisfaction survey and sent to my list that has provided valuable feedback, so it's proving handy in multiple scenarios.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy AidaForm is to use. With their prebuilt templates you can drag, drop & customize the fields you need and adjust the style/look with a few clicks and go live in a matter of minutes.

Desventajas

I do wish they offered more templates - they have a handful for each of the about 15 categories categories they list (applications, contact forms, surveys, etc.) but it would be nice to have more of each type of form to start with.

Jotform y Paperform

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

Overall I think AidaForm has the best feature set for the price. Paperform was a bit too expensive to unlock some of the better features and unlimited responses. JotForm was also quite pricey when comparing features and limits. Plus AidForm has some beautiful templates, so I was sold on that combination (pricing and style).
Eric
  • Sector: Medios online

Love this form builder

Revisado el 20/12/2021

Everything has worked as expected, easy to use, intuitive and clean. What more can you ask for?

Puntos a favor

clean interface, easy to use, overall great form builder

Desventajas

the software works great, I have no cons at this time

Razones para elegir AidaForm

It was easy, but it had too many issues over the years.

RoboForm

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

I like the look, the UI seemed cleaner to me, more updated.
David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Simple to use and just works & they seems to always be working on improving the forms

Revisado el 18/6/2020

Overall, I have not had any major issues with AidaForm at all. and when I did have any questions the support got back to be pretty fast and addressed my issue.

Puntos a favor

The biggest pro is that the forms simply work and that it works nicely with Google Docs.
That was when I need a simple form (or something a tad more complex) its only takes me a few mins to set up.

Desventajas

I wounds says the design is so amazing out of the box. many times I will just use one of there templates then just make some changes when I need something in s pinch.

In the long-run for my sites, I use other plugins but still, this works nicely for what I need it to do.

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

They had a deal going on when I got it, and it was simply a no brainer. So, while I might not be a daily used I sure am a long time user.
Arpad
  • Sector: Diseño

One of the best Conversational Surveys

Revisado el 2/3/2020

Till now I had only a positive experience. Form elements look nice, well thought. On multiple choice elements you can add all the options at once, which is very convenient. Overall a great experience.

Puntos a favor

The features of AidaForm are quite complex, what I like most is that you can set your survey to mimic a conversation. The viewer will have a much more pleasant experience when they complete your survey if it's like a real conversation. One question at a time, less distractions, with possible logic jumps.

Desventajas

Currently you have a "Report Abuse" button on each survey, with an ugly footer. Once your survey is published in an embedded form on your website, the Start Survey button is about a 1cm above the report button, which is very bad. Fortunately, you can agree to the extended terms of use and they can remove the button.

Shade
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The BEST I’ve experienced!

Revisado el 25/2/2020

A really great experience - extremely easy to set up because it’s so intuitive. I love the various modern-looking features. One of the easiest and prettiest form-builders I’ve used in a while!

Puntos a favor

Aida forms is such a joy to use! Honestly, it is a well thought- out tool with modern features. It is extremely easy to setup and looks BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the fact that I can accept payments right within Aida forms — how cool is that?!! 😀

Desventajas

Honestly, I haven’t come across anything I don’t like about the tool! It’s all pluses from me!

Alex
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing easy to user survey solution

Revisado el 10/12/2021

AidaForm helps our companies to better get important information from clients through forms.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely user-friendly, so clients do feel confused when answering our surveys and questionnaires.

Desventajas

Sometimes we need a more complex solution related to forms, surveys, and questionnaires design.

Razones para elegir AidaForm

Easy to use and modern-looking application.

Latasha
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's okay.

Revisado el 13/12/2021

It's been okay. I had an incident where 2 applications were not in my inbox. Support told me I had deleted them. I did not delete them because I do not delete any of my forms for responses. The feel I got from support was "oh well, next?" Thus has caused me to periodically look for other similar software.

Puntos a favor

Easy to customize forms and templates. Easy to share forms.

DocuSign

Price

Respuesta de AidaForm Traducir a español

Dear Latasha,
We are very sorry that you are unhappy with AidaForm, but we noticed that your review contains misleading and false information that needs to be corrected.

1. You write that "The print out or downloaded version of the forms with the responses from the signers do not have the questions to which answers are provided. You only get the answers that were entered; not the associated questions."
This is not true. From day one and by default, the PDF versions do include all questions on the fields.

2. You write about 2 missing applications, while in fact only 1 response was deleted from inside your account. I checked support records and can see that you have got detailed information about the time and how the response was deleted We also did our best to explain how our system works and that once deleted, the data cannot be restored. Of course, we understand that every response is important for our customers and we are really sorry about the situation.

Lin
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing tool for a free service

Revisado el 8/7/2020

Always easy to use and intuitive to teach. Aida really stacks up well against the competition.

Puntos a favor

I have used a lot of online form creators, both paid and free, and AidaForm really climbs to the top. Very intuitive and plenty of functions available for every user.

Desventajas

Like most online form creators, this is a freemium model, but I wish there wasn't such a small limit on responses to the Free version. We're use the Lite paid, but more freedom and free would allow me to share this tool with others.

Google Forms y SurveyMonkey

SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

Functions are great and plentiful
Robert
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good but has a long way to go

Revisado el 25/2/2020

I have setup a form that is ready to be used for marketing purposes. It falls short in the final stages but overall I do believe in the app.

Puntos a favor

It has some great functionality and it looks professional. Very easy to use for the person who completes the form.

The development team is making improvements and is listening to the community.

They have more work to be done but I believe that Aida Form can become a great tool in a couple of months.

Desventajas

You cannot customize the email notifications. In fact, you cannot send the answers to the person who filled out the form.

You can add selectable images in your form but the selection is not saved and cannot be used for "logic jumps".

Also, you cannot create "smart fields". Meaning, you cannot use the answer from one field populate in another part of the form. Example, person writes their name and later in the form you cannot feed their name back to them.

No email responder or Zapier integration.

No custom "Thank you" pages. They do have a redirect after completion option but on that screen you cannot show custom information based on the persons answers.

Again, everything looks and works great but falls short on some key areas that make it almost useless for marketing purposes. I believe that with updates and hard work it can become a great marketing tool in a couple of months.

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great form builder for business

Revisado el 5/3/2020

I like AidaForm for its ease of use and its ability to create forms quickly, which can serve as nice interactive landing pages (again, newsletter signup, payments, scored quizzes) more than just surveys.

Puntos a favor

AidaForm has great pre-built fields that are business friendly. From Newsletter signup confirmations to the ability to accept payments via PayPal and Stripe. AidaForm is more than just data collection (although it can do that, too!) and is a business driver.

Desventajas

AidaForm isn't the most established form builder, so they have relatively few integrations. Although, they can support webhooks, which is nice for extensibility.

Google Forms, Typeform y SurveyMonkey

Razones para elegir AidaForm

There was a lifetime deal (LTD) available for AidaForm via AppSumo in early 2020.

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

The lifetime deal was a benefit over Typeform and SurveyMonkey, but the payment, quiz, and other interactive elements were a benefit over Excel Forms and Google Forms.
Feyisayo
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Creative ease of creating form

Revisado el 23/6/2020

Puntos a favor

1. The traditional and conversational forms are a great way of choosing what design fits your need. This gives the flexibility to the form you are creating.

2. The ease of embedding form into the popular website design platforms like wordpress etc

3. Social Share option allow for viral posting of the forms that i consider very cool.

Desventajas

I would love for more templates to be added. There is a limited template option which I consider a limitation which should be looked into

Evan
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A great product that is used on all our sites

Revisado el 22/12/2021

It flat out just works, and that is what we need in our business. We have never had an issue with it and our clients understand how to fill in a form.

Puntos a favor

We love the fact that it is so easy to set up and is quickly customizable for different forms for different clients/targets.

Desventajas

I think they are continuing to roll out new features, though I would love for those to be slightly quicker. That said, it is not much of a gripe.

• Sector: Internet

Solid Product

Revisado el 30/6/2020

Great product, moderately progressing in development. Support isn't great.

Again, I wish they knew where their value was and marketed/developed their product accordingly because I'd like them to actually make it so I can use it in the future.

Puntos a favor

It's growing development, customization and integrations make it more and more useful.

Desventajas

They are trying to be an "Instagram Bio Link Page". Which is useful, but not nearly as useful as something like Typeform (Which Aidaform could someday challenge, but they have a ways to go.)

I wish they had a clear development direction and knew 100% where the main value in their product was. They launched on Product Hunt and kind of flopped because they tried to be position themselves as the Instagram bio page/form - but I think they could have reached Product Of The Day" if they had just

BlockSurvey, Typeform, Outgrow y Paperform

Drew
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Got in for both me and a client (and still bragging on AidaForm to others)

Revisado el 25/2/2020

I like to keep tools around that make life easier and in this case, can get responses quicker. Their support has also been helpful and responsive. That's always worthy of mentioning.

Puntos a favor

Aida is easy. I have another form builder that I really like. And I *do* still keep using it too, however, Aida gave me a super fast and easy form builder. I loved how I could build a form that would be 4 pages of paper in something like 10 or 15 minutes! I just kept duplicating the question and altering the duplicate. I flew through it!
I already REALLY like the design features. A lot of forms are "stuck" into looking very plain but I thought that Aida did a nice job at allowing some flexibility on how my forms look without getting in the way.

And speaking of UI, wow. I love the drag and drop widgets. When I saw a demo of that, that was probably the feature that tipped me very quickly. It felt like Aida caught onto what so many web and funnel page designers have been enjoying for quite a few years now. Makes total sense that it would be included in a form.

I also noticed the button on the right of the fields on the published forms that lets users "dictate" their responses into my forms! What!? It's built right into the front-end form UI! That's awesome!

Last, I really appreciate the upload feature. I can now create an easy form and not worry about connecting any additional cloud services (because they are ALWAYS adding another link in the chain and therefore, that increases the likelihood for something to break).

Desventajas

I don't believe it has conditional logic (yet). I would be surprised though, if in the future it didn't; I'm sure they'll add it. However I don't use conditional logic ALL the time so it's not a deal-breaker either.

Also, not a deal-breaker, but there is not a "save and return later" feature. This isn't a huge deal since most of the forms I personally publish will be completed in one sitting or I can simply break up my inquiries when onboarding clients.

Gr
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Very easy to use

Revisado el 20/12/2021

Very satisfied.

Puntos a favor

This is very easy to set up and use. I moved to this from Typeform. .

Desventajas

There does not seem to be a way to search the forms for a specific entry from within the software itself. The payment forms are a little inflexible (either specific products with a set price, or a user entered price, but not both...).

Swen
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Solides Tool zur Erstellung von Formularen

Revisado el 16/12/2021

Ein gutes Tool für die schnelle Erstellung von einfachen Formularen.

Für komplexere Formulare verwendete ich fluentForms in WordPress.

Puntos a favor

Mir gefällt sehr die Einfachheit von AidaForm. Formulare lassen sich sehr schnell und einfach erstellen.

Änderungen und der aktuelle Bearbeitungsstand werden automatisch gespeichert. Dies ist sehr angenehm.

Erfreulich ist zudem, dass AidaForm mit zapier, integrately und konnectzIT verwendet werden kann.

Desventajas

In den letzten Monaten wurde AidaForm nicht in der Geschwindigkeit weiterentwickelt, wie ich es erwartet hatte.
Mir fehlt es sehr, dass ich die Formulare dynamischer erstellen kann. Besonders das Anzeigen von Fragen entsprechend der Antworten bei vorherigen Fragen fehlt mir. Gerne würde ich Bedingungen formulieren, unter denen bestimmte Fragen oder Antwortoptionen angezeigt werden.

Die Verwendung von einer benutzerdefinierten Domain ist leider immer etwas kompliziert.

Insgesamt wünsche ich mir mehr Flexibilität und erweiterte Einstellungen.

Brandon

Excellent Global Form Management Solution

Revisado el 13/12/2021

Their team has built a very useful product and they have always been available to help us if it is ever needed.

Puntos a favor

Love the form UI, design, it's beautiful. The functionality and ease of use is fantastic. Payment integrations, subscriptions, custom formulas, reporting, it's awesome.

Desventajas

I don't like not having the ability to add additional users to manage specific forms I create. I would like to add users to specific forms for management and reporting of their forms.

Respuesta de AidaForm Traducir a español

Dear Brandon,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback - we really appreciate it!

Your request regarding multiple users will certainly be considered for implementation in the future.

Best regards,
Evgeniya
AidaForm Team

Matt
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Ease of use & support is great

Revisado el 9/3/2020

Aidaform helps us easily collect form submissions - whether these are for events, surveys etc - it's a powerful form builder/hoster that lets us collect data quickly and seamlessly.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use this tool. After using similar tools before, Aidaform has proven to be very simplistic yet powerful. The UI is great, and so is the customization available.

Desventajas

Really needs a Zapier integration, but this is coming soon I believe.

Paperform

Razones para elegir AidaForm

Very similar functionality, but Aidaform had a strong roadmap and a better price point.

Razones para cambiar a AidaForm

Better value and price point for our business.