Vimeo Livestream

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación

24 opciones de software

Grace C.
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Hallelujah! A great resource for music managers

Revisado el 14/1/2019

Very few complaints with this software, it is easy to use, easy to set up, and simple for an intern to do without much instruction. It can also be used on the road, which is vital.

Puntos a favor

I utilize this software as a music manager, for my clients. We often livestream concerts, demos, and songs for social media. It allows seamless integration to our social media platforms, and makes everything look more professional overall. My artists use it to stream to their fans, give shoutouts, or run giveaways when we need to. It also works directly with YouTube, which saves time and is much simpler for me, time-wise. My favorite feature is the watermark, which keeps our branded content all cohesive, and prevents issues with the wrong uploads being distributed. The analytics are nice, although not as comprehensive as I'd like, the info is fairly limited.

Desventajas

The lags occur, of course, when we don't have strong signals for connectivity, but I imagine that happens with most any online service. I would like better and more comprehensive analytics so we could present them to deciding members of the board, etc.

David C.

safe, secure, and reliable

Revisado el 28/2/2021

Overall, Vimeo Livestream has been our go-to service since COVID began for making our church services available to those still at home. We have used the embed feature and posted to FB and YouTube to increase our audience as well.

Puntos a favor

More secure than YouTube, with the ability to push to any other services we choose (including YouTube and Facebook). Reliable with little to no downtime experienced so far, with consistently good quality.

Desventajas

Difficult integration with LiveStream Studio 6 and vMix at times - and some clunkiness in setting up recurring live events in the archive options. Some frustrations in navigating other archived videos as well.

Alternativas consideradas

Restream y Facebook for Business

Razones para cambiar a Vimeo Livestream

Vimeo Livestream allowed us to archive and store videos while still pushing them to all our other services.
Mark T.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Expensive and CPU hungry

Revisado el 9/1/2020

Puntos a favor

I liked that you could stream live to livestream and then to other forums.

Desventajas

The higher rate you tried to stream at the more cpu it has to use and would often crash. Uploading videos after for people to watch proved very difficult and you are limited to 3GB.

Amy H.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Love/Hate Relationship with Vimeo

Revisado el 19/8/2021

Our overall experience with Vimeo is good but not anything jaw dropping. We've used it for years to produce our livestream events and while clients complain about the capabilities on the backend, the overall experience isn't anything that pushes them away.

Puntos a favor

As an administer of Vimeo, we love the features and functionality that it provides us on the back end. Camera quality is pretty good, but heavily impacted by wifi capabilities as with most streaming platforms. We also love how we can customize the look and feel of our clients screens with overlays and lower thirds.

Desventajas

The delay between speaker shots and when the video is actually streamed always causes a bit of pain for our clients. If there was a way to make the image if yourself entirely disappear that may relieve some of the annoyances that our clients complain about.

Tom K.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Streaming Service. Dependable streaming software.

Revisado el 12/12/2019

Excellent service, dependable software, good support and FAQ pages with real answers in plain English, and a very professional approach to a streaming app for the PC.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, to set up events, track usage, etc. Excellent software package for streaming from a PC (Livestream Studio). Very flexible and dependable application. Good support, and the system is stable and dependable. We use it 24/7 from both the studio and for streaming from the field.

Desventajas

Really only one minor thing: The need to stop streaming for updates occasionally. (Frequently updated.)

Linda L.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Live Streaming Blessings!

Revisado el 16/10/2018

My overall experience with LiveStream has been extremely good. Once in a while when I am not able to attend church, so I can log on follow along. Again, it keeps you updated and in sync with what is going on. Most of all it helps you realize that blessings are still attainable when you use LiveStream.

Puntos a favor

I love Live Streaming because I can log on to my church broadcast at anytime and get a real-time look at what is happening. All of our services and most events are accessible through LiveStream. Its convenient, its dependable and above all keeps you connected.

Desventajas

Maybe once in a while the "stream" will loose connection but, for the most part I have no complaints. I do wish there was better sound enhancement and it was offered on smart televisions. The one thing I hate about LiveStream is that you can get addicted and when that happens you find yourself watching church instead of going to church.

• Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great platform to get live events broadcast

Revisado el 8/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I love the progress they've made in the past few years in developing their product. It's my go to service to manage smallish events for clients.

Desventajas

It's expensive and the plans aren't very flexible price-wise on their new ones, but they do provide great service and a great product.

Josh D.

Simple live streaming service

Revisado el 9/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Setup is simple and easy. You can schedule services in advance with just a few clicks.

Desventajas

Could only send streams to one outside platform at a time.

Vladyslav B.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Great video quality

Revisado el 12/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to connect. Picture and sound were clear

Desventajas

I only viewed the live video and that experience was great. Did ask for several codes to get access to the live video

Kingsley S.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Global presence in my office

Revisado el 15/8/2021

Puntos a favor

Vimeo has taken me places and brought places to me right in my office, the professional transition i have gained through the use of Vimeo is remarkable.

Desventajas

Issues with network has been a challenge so far.

Nebojsa P.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

High quality broadcast events

Revisado el 29/5/2021

We have broadcasted many important events and had them stored safely for later watch.

Puntos a favor

The platform supports large number of capture hardware and logical souces like other computers and wireless cameras. It can broadcast many different resolutions with great stability. It stores your events on the cloud as if offers am ammount of storage each type of subscription.

Desventajas

The software is costy, but offers very good quality as good cost/benefit.

Brian G.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Great solid Livestream service

Revisado el 2/3/2020

We have been pleased with Livestream, their customer service has always been very helpful any time we have needed it.

Puntos a favor

We starting using Livestream about 7 years ago and it always worked really well for us. We've had few hiccups but it has normally been bandwidth issues on our side. The service itself is pretty rock solid.

Desventajas

I wish you didnt have to choose to stream to Facebook or Youtube, but could stream to both at the same time.

Mark F.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

No Regrets

Revisado el 28/1/2019

We use this software weekly to broadcast our worship and preaching segments

Puntos a favor

Set up and user training and support is top notch

Desventajas

Menu/Dashboard jumbled up making it a little difficult to make selections

• Sector: Medios online
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Live stream

Revisado el 11/6/2019

Puntos a favor

I like how you can do live streaming just like YouTube. It is easy to use and do a channel.

Desventajas

The thing about this site you don't have a monetization option to do live streams like YouTube.

Paul M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Livestream has given us amazing broadcasting options

Revisado el 25/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I am amazed that I can now simultaneously broadcast live on Facebook, Youtube and more. I am really happy with the output... what the product does.

Desventajas

Livestream's producer seems a bit clunky. Not that simple of a user interface. And I have had the defaults change unbeknownst to me when I went to broadcast. I think the user controls could be a lot better.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good fit if you have to use all the feratures!

Revisado el 23/11/2020

Its a pro service.
Have many great feature including Multicast live streaming!
Especially if you are a MEVO Cam user.

Expensive!
Won't recommend if you are full-time livestream and video prod guy/agency.

George K.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Useful to stream fast!

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Flexible and convenient to use.

Puntos a favor

Very practical and comfortable interface and great connection with other applications and websites.

Desventajas

Privacy issues is a bit challenging, with strong connectivity when it comes about big evens and also, unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to join stream meetings.

Jon D.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

My thoughts on Vimeo

Revisado el 7/5/2021

It's pretty good quality and it's easy to use and share to friends & family.
If more people were on it, I'd love to spend more time on this app

Puntos a favor

Vimeo has one of the premium video quality streams online compared to a lot of other live streaming app that will remain nameless.

Desventajas

There isn't enough promo on this streaming app.
I didn't like the fact that it took me forever to discover this awesome service. If they did more ads in the Google Play store it would be great

Siam H.
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, safe and secure!

Revisado el 7/4/2021

A pleasant experience so far and I look forward to continue using it in the future

Puntos a favor

Vimeo livestreaming software turned to be just what I needed when I felt like corresponding with a larger audience regarding research related works. it was able to support top of the line video cameras and when combined with a high speed internet connection, it delivered flawlessly.

Desventajas

Took me a while to understand the technical aspects of it. Other than that, I cannot think of any downsides/cons to this product. Perhaps the pricing options maybe not suited for certain individuals

Daniel A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Review of Livestream

Revisado el 15/3/2019

Livestream enables us to be able to stream services of our church on the internet.

Puntos a favor

I like the opportunity to be able to stream church services so that others who cannot attend can see what is going on at the church.

Desventajas

I don't have any negative feedback on this software at this point.

Paul M.

I love what Livestream Does... But it feels like the 90s

Revisado el 15/9/2018

Puntos a favor

I love the opportunity to simultaneously broadcast on multiple channels like Youtube, Facebook, etc. Once we get it set up, it seems to operate very well. I love the multiple options for quality based on my bandwidth - that is a great feature and allows me to use it while traveling.

Desventajas

Maybe it's me, but I feel like it functions and looks like a step or two above MS Dos. Honestly it just seems to a bit antiquated and it doesn't need to be. I'm no developer, but I don't think it would be that hard to make it beautiful and more functional.

Maya L.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Love Livestream

Revisado el 7/11/2019

Livestream is great. I mostly use it to watch church services. But I'm sure it could be used for tons of other things.

Puntos a favor

I love that my church uses Livestream for their services. Last week I was sick and was still able to catch the service live. I've been able to watch other church services as well.

Desventajas

Sometimes there are glitches in the live streaming. But this is probably because of my internet connection.

Heinz S.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

For Livestrea beginners a good solution

Revisado el 27/1/2021

All in all, a solid software, but at a certain point it could no longer cover all our (professional) requirements.

Puntos a favor

Due to the low price we started to work with the software. The functions are absolutely sufficient for the start, but when it should become more professional, the software comes to its limits

Desventajas

Our data volume was no longer sufficient after a while, so we had to look for another solution. We were also looking for ad server interfaces.

André O.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Another good option

Revisado el 8/7/2021

Its a good option for everyone , easy to use but it's also very similar to others

Puntos a favor

Gives a lot of similar options that the competition also have

Desventajas

It is not very innovative. Has some new things but nothing surprising