Stripo.email

4,9 (77)
¡Escribe una opinión!
Stripo es una plataforma de diseño de correo electrónico todo en uno.

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 7/3/2023

Excelente, muy buena

Excelente, muy buena

Puntos a favor

Lo fácil de usar, como permite integrar, unificar y normalizar las plantillas de emailing. Ademas tiene una extensa variedad de formatos a la hora de exportar

Desventajas

A veces hay que reintentar varias veces en el boton de actualizar pero no es recurrente

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you for your review!

Daniil
Daniil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Real automation when working with templates

Revisado el 12/7/2022

It was a pain in the neck years before, I guess everyone remembers that… Each new email newsletter, notification about sales, updates… every time we needed to send emailing related to news, we had to build a message from scratch. But finally! We can forget that goddamn routine! Make changes you need, and many templates inherit every update. And of course, it’s a very handful feature to save emails and their fragments in the personal library, and then reuse them as many times as you need. Just add the required links to connect the email template with a position on the website. Stripo system will do the rest automatically.

Puntos a favor

As a person who is deep in the digital marketing sphere, I liked Stripo’s advanced content library, especially its smart elements and synchronized modules. Finally, I enjoy all the benefits of email marketing automation.

Desventajas

Being offered to rate this tool, I’d give Stripo 10 stars of 10 possible, and even one more as a bonus. Incredible but I don’t see anything that would disappoint me.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Daniil, thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Valeriia
Valeriia
  • Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A tool adjusted to join your efforts

Revisado el 25/4/2023

Very motivating teamwork experience. Up to 100 coworkers may form a team, and you may assign each member a particular position such as designer, copywriter, proofreader, etc. Another excellent feature is having the capacity to change back to any preceding adaptation, which helps avoid catastrophic misunderstandings. Very practical as well as secure!

Puntos a favor

There are numerous qualities to note. For me, teamwork is the most worthwhile possibility. Isn't it wonderful to be able to get together with up to 100 colleagues to work alongside one another?

Desventajas

What about this software did you dislike the least? Its absence of a dialogue box or commenting feature is an inconsequential shortcoming. I'm anticipating that the Stripo team will catch on to me and add something.

Thank you, Valeriia!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Create responsive email templates and Landing pages with Stripo.email

Revisado el 17/10/2021

Puntos a favor

Stripo.email helps us to create attractive and responsive email templates. It has features to add timer, YouTube videos, codes, images to look more attractive. Stripo.email library has more then 500+ pre built email templates from all industry. We do create landing pages sometime using this tool.

Desventajas

Free version supports only one projects and two templates. Also it has restriction to export templates 4 times every month.

ayush
ayush
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Impressive Email Marketing Toll

Revisado el 7/10/2021

Puntos a favor

This of the best app I have used to create a newsletter and email to send on a weekly and monthly basis report as well as marketing new updates. here are some major pros or benefits of Stripo: -

1. First of all it has a free forever plan that will help you to explorer more and more about the program.
2. IT has lots of free templates available on the platform that can be used to create immediate emails or newsletters.
3. Inbuild collaboration tool that helps to work collaboratively.
4. Multiple output formats that help to extract templates for different platforms.

Desventajas

by making impressive emails and newsletters we are capable to create and share marketing programs
but there is much possible to improve in the analytics part related to emails and campaigns that we are sending.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A robust laboratory of the email marketers

Revisado el 6/7/2022

Are you familiar with a really discouraging situation when you want to create something wonderful, to implement a brave and crazy idea… but you are limited by that harsh routine that kills time and intention? I felt it before I found Stripo. Since then, no more distractions. Content library, synchronized modules, smart blocks… a wide variety of automation features saves tremendous amounts of time, and I can pay efforts and ideas for better things. Like AMP or gamification.

Puntos a favor

What did you like most about this software? All the innovations and trends are available here. While their high-level automation of email crafting processes, you’ll have time for all that alchemy. No more discouraging routine!

Desventajas

Tried to find some weaknesses… But failed. And this is a pleasant fail :)

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we can make your work easier!

Deepa
Deepa
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent tool for creating Email templates without HTML coding

Revisado el 22/9/2021

Puntos a favor

More then 600+ Email template are stored in their library. The user interface is simple. Excellent Drag and drop feature for creating template without coding skill. Attractive pricing fit for all scale bussiness.

Desventajas

Sometimes the layouts are not responsive with other devices. We need HTML expert to fix those error. Overall this tool is excellent to use.

Chhaya
Chhaya
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

One tool for creating Email templates

Revisado el 23/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Stripo.email supports dynamic blocks and AMP HTML. They have more then 500+ pre built email templates with dynamic content. All this templates are mobile responsive. It is one of the easiest and best tool for creating HTML email templates.

Desventajas

Nothing to dislike. Stripo.email comes with attractive pricing. We can use free plan to evaluate this tool.

Maryna
Maryna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A real storage to save content

Revisado el 13/6/2022

It’s content library allows to save your work and then reuse it without limitations. Notice that one can save not only entire emails but also separate parts. Really saves time and prevents the absurd boring work when you have to build the same parts like headers/footers which remain the same from email to email.

Puntos a favor

It’s not easy to highlight something specific. Fantastic design, AMP features, multiple elements to embed… Well, I can say some words about their library. Strange but fact, this feature seems to be an obvious must-have… but it was so rare in email building tools for a long time. While Stripo finally offers us real storage to save and reuse what you made.

Desventajas

What did you like least about this software? Frankly speaking, I’d like to see more languages in this editor.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

We are so grateful for your kind words, Maryna. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

Loads of stunning templates

Revisado el 26/5/2022

Firstly, I was tempted by a rich collection of customizable email templates. More than a thousand (can you imagine?) trendy templates perfectly divided into categories: by seasons, industries, features, etc. And each template is a masterpiece. And I'm not kidding. Moreover, there are many options, and everything is easy to customize.

Puntos a favor

I like the most that I can compose beautiful, modern emails quickly and without the help of a designer and a coder. I could not only imagine the complex and multilayered design ideas but make them real. Everything seems to be implementable in Stripo's editor.

Desventajas

So far, I'm not able to highlight weaknesses. Maybe later, I'll notice something.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you for your review!

Margaret
Margaret

Everything for mutual communications

Revisado el 1/7/2022

We know how crucial it is to keep in contact with clients. So we always do our best to provide surveys, questionnaires, add options to leave the feedback, write a review… With Stripo we have all the required tools to do everything in a professional manner, and Stripo data service/storage allow us saving the feedback in the same builder, with no risk of storing that in third-party services. A win-win approach!

Puntos a favor

Data service, data storage, and lots of options to make communications with customers really mutual. Since we migrated to Stripo, we interact with the audience much more intensely.

Desventajas

Didn’t find any inconvenience, so we are 100% satisfied.

Olivier
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great tool to create beautiful, custom and responsive emails.

Revisado el 22/12/2022

I'm really happy with Stripo.io and would definitely recommend it to others looking for an easy-to-use email marketing platform.

Puntos a favor

I've been using Stripo.io for a few months now and I have to say that I'm really impressed with the software. One of the things I like most about it is the user-friendly interface. It's really easy to use and the drag-and-drop editor makes it simple to create beautiful email templates without any coding experience.Another thing I like about Stripo.io is the wide range of templates and design options available. Whether I'm looking for a simple newsletter template or something more complex, I can always find something that fits my needs. The templates are also fully customizable, so I can make them my own and create something truly unique.

Desventajas

The only thing I don't like about Stripo.io is that the preview feature could be improved. While it's nice to be able to see a preview of my email before sending it, I sometimes find that the preview doesn't accurately reflect how the email will look on different devices. Would be nice to also see a tablet preview.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Olivier, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Erica
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Easy Professional Email Marketing Tool

Revisado el 14/10/2021

Puntos a favor

Stripo is a very easy tool to design, build, and send professional emails. Easily copy templates you've already created and customize them each time. Drag in photos, links, fonts, colors, etc. Easily integrate them with MailChimp to send to the specific audience.

Desventajas

Some editing/design features are limited. You can't fully customize the text to make the line height different, or wrap text around images, causing some limit of design.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Seems to be the best AMP supporting email builder worldwide

Revisado el 26/7/2022

It was our big luck to find Stripo email constructor when looking for a tool to deal with AMP. After whitelisting via Google, we were a bit scared of how can we implement such a complex innovation? But with Stripo, it turned out to be easy and even fun. The best thing about this editor is a set of various options to implement AMP. If you’re not a skillful AMP coder, not a problem at all. Use ready-made templates where AMP features are already embedded or AMP-based blocks in the drag-n-drop editor. And build next-gen emails in no time, with no problems!

Puntos a favor

AMP blocks are available to work in a casual drag-and-drop mode

No cons, IMHO
Everything is great inside

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Anna, thank you! It's a pleasure to read that you enjoy working with Stripo.

Vira
Vira

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally, universal email builder!

Revisado el 3/6/2022

All in all, it seems to be a tool that came from the future. Everything is obviously made with a real care about the user, and it’s impossible to find any email marketing trend that is impossible to implement with Stripo. As I stated above, the best option for me is 2 in 1 builder. Amazing opportunity for those who deal with custom elements!

Puntos a favor

Here are lots of good things, but what I liked most of all is opportunity to work in two modes, HTML editor and regular drag-n-drop builder. And no need to save and close the template when switching between these modes! This is what I missed so much when I experienced other tools.

Desventajas

To be honest, I didn’t find any. Maybe interface is a bit too complex? Well, but intuitive enough instead, so I meet no difficulties.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Vira, thank you! We appreciate it.

Stripo is a big helper for everyone including Chief Marketing Officer

Revisado el 6/7/2022

My position in a company includes control and assistance of the marketing department. That’s why teamwork options are in use constantly. I appreciated it much that I can set roles for all colleagues. This way I prevent emails from possible damage. Also, the email translator allows the creation of multilanguage campaigns automatically, and with the Brand Guidelines generator, I got a perfect set of corporate styles literally within seconds. A great digital assistant!

Puntos a favor

Surely, a row of features that make Stripo an assistant for me as CMO. They are teamwork options, email translation, and a builder of brand identity kit.

Desventajas

The absence of an option to discuss email right in the process of teamwork.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use email template solution

Revisado el 28/4/2022

We are using stripo.email to create various email templates for different campaigns:
- customer...

- customer onboarding campaign
- customer newsletters
- partner intro emails
- partner newsletters
- company news and announcements...etc
I can quickly create the template I need and customize it as I wish.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is a user friendly interface, in a "constructor" mode which makes it easy for me to create as mane templates as I need for all my email campaigns.
I also like that my templates can be easily imported in 2 services I use for email marketing via HTML.

Desventajas

At the moment the product fits my demand fully.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you, Anna. We appreciate your review and will try to do our best not to disappoint you.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Builder optimized to join efforts

Revisado el 14/6/2022

Very inspiring experience of teamwork. A team up to 100 colleagues is allowed to join work, and you can set the roles for everyone depending on role: designer, copywriter, proofreader, etc. An option to roll back to any previous version is great too, really prevents fatal mistakes. Very convenient and safe!

Puntos a favor

Many features worth mentioning. As for me, the most valuable opportunity is teamwork. Isn’t it great when you can invite up to 100 colleagues to work together?

Desventajas

A little weakness is absence of a comments option, chat, or smth. like that. I hope the Stripo team will hear me and add such a thing :)

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you so much! We're grateful to have you as our client.

Dmitry

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

We use it as a core email editor in our SaaS solution as ESP

Revisado el 27/6/2017

Puntos a favor

It just saves time for creating the perfect emails easily. There are a lot of tool in the industry for creating emails - but stripo is more than a tool for creating email, it automates all routine work we do and grows rapidly.

And the most important, it was integrated fluently to our system (esputnik.com). So it can be distributed as a module to any SaaS.

Desventajas

The project is still at the active development process. So, some features are still declared but not implemented yet. The good news here, that when we ask them to do something - they do in really really short terms (like 2 days sometime)

Nikola
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Great email builder

Revisado el 15/2/2023

I am pretty happy with the work of Stripo. All the emails that I did was really nice looking and with great performance.

Puntos a favor

Easy and fast working process.Beautiful and modern design templates.Drag-n-drop email template builder.

Desventajas

Need some time to understand how the structures of the email design from a black template form are working.

Alternativas consideradas

Mailchimp

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Nikola, thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback.

Luis
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

If you dont know HTML, use this!

Revisado el 9/6/2020

Need to build email marketing HTML without having programming skills

Need to build email marketing HTML without having programming skills

Puntos a favor

This will be a game changer for buidling email marketing newsletters. YOu can drag and drop containers, text, images and so on. Very cool SAAS for building HTML.

Desventajas

Nothing really. Everything works like a charm and is easy to use for teams with no programming skills.

Emily
Emily
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Life Saver!

Revisado el 9/4/2018

This is a life saver for html emails!

This is a life saver for html emails!

Puntos a favor

I was looking for something that allowed me to easily build a professional-looking email and generate the html so I could use and that's exactly what Stripo does! Very easy to use and great features!

Desventajas

It takes some time to get used to or learn all the options and get the hang of how to use it, but not too long. Wish there were video tutorials to help train staff.

Dylan
Dylan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy to use email builder

Revisado el 24/1/2019

Puntos a favor

The drag an drop, what you see is what you get editor is extremely easy to use
The price point makes sense and is easy to figure out
Being able to change colors and boxes on the fly is nice

Desventajas

On the free version, you can only get so many texts and functionality, bu otherwise, I have no complaints.

Casey
  • Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Stripo has made creating html emails faster and more efficient

Revisado el 13/10/2018

Puntos a favor

The drag and drog and library saving dynamic saves me a tons of time as I sometimes need to rapidly iterate a design.

Desventajas

I haven't experienced any issues with the builder so far. Their customer support has quickly addressed any questions that I had.

Timm
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Einfach und schnell

Revisado el 1/2/2023

Puntos a favor

Mit diesem Tool lassen sich hübsche Mails in kurzer Zeit erstellen. Jede Vorlage kann kopiert und angepasst werden. Besonders gut ist das 1-Klick-Exportieren an andere Anbieter/Schnittstellen. Damit umgeht man manuelles exportieren und hochladen von Vorlagen. Sehr kundenorientiert!

Desventajas

Medienbibliothek (Bilder) könnte etwas übersichtlicher sein, funktioniert aber wie gewünscht.

Respuesta de Stripo.email

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and are so glad that you had a good experience with us.