Formaloo

Relación calidad-precio
Funcionalidades
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

de los usuarios recomienda esta aplicación
Ordenar por

106 opiniones

Leandro
  • Sector: Diseño

Excelente solución integrada

Revisado el 21/3/2022

Me facilita el trabajo y lo hace más rápido. Una sola herramienta para muchas cosas.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta que reemplaza otras herramientas en una sola. Además, al ser Saas es multiplataforma y eso es muy importante para mí que me muevo entre varias y no necesito comprar una solución para cada una.

Desventajas

Que no esté completamente en español, se traduce, sí, pero no es en español por defecto. El español es una lengua demasiado grande y todo buen softwar tiene que venir en español de manera obligatoria.

Philip
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Solid typeform alternative + promising live survey features

Revisado el 3/3/2022

Great experience so far (like described above)

Puntos a favor

I am a WordPress user, so my previous experience was limited to WordPress formbuilder Plugins and Google Forms. I never was quite happy with the Wordpress Plugins I tried. With Formaloo I am actually satisfied though. I don't use their WordPress Plugin but embed it through their Iframe which works quite well. Many times, I link to the standalone forms, too. So, there is a solid amount of flexibility for different usecases. I like that. The mobile App is something nice to have, too. The functions of the form itself including statistics are more or less the same as compared to the competition. All I need for the moment.

Desventajas

I like the idea of the presentation mode - however, they need to add the possibility to access the survey with a specific QR code (similar to how kahoot and ngage.ai's presentation mode work). During presenting, there is no time to send a link to participants. Thus, as long there is no QR code for them to click on, I won't really use this feature.

Joe
  • Sector: Fotografía

Easy To Use With Great Customer Service

Revisado el 6/3/2022

So far it has been great. I emailed some questions on a Friday evening after signing up and woke up the next morning with answers in my inbox.

Puntos a favor

It is easy and intuitive. This is a full-featured form software that is easy to understand and implement. I have quite a few forms on my website on both the front end and back end and it was a quick and easy set-up.

Desventajas

Just one. I would like a conditional redirect that occurs "on select" instead of waiting for the form to submit. But this is a young company with a great roadmap, so I expect to see that sooner than later.

Razones para elegir Formaloo

Price and I wanted an easy-to-use product. The iframe option creates fewer issues with my WordPress site.

Formsite
Rob
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fantastic all round form builder that isn't CMS dependant

Revisado el 12/8/2022

We have been using Formaloo in our agency for 6 months now and we have used it for pre-meeting questionnaires, feedback forms, data gathering for new website content as well as teaching clients how to run their own surveys.

Puntos a favor

The program is easy to use with a huge range of templates out of the box. However the thing that I like most about the software is how you can connect each individual form to a subdomain or embed each form on any website (similar to embedding a YouTube video).

This allows for total flexibility when running surveys or questionnaires across various clients.

Desventajas

Some of the advanced survey fields are missing but that is such a minor issue

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

The variety of uses of Formaloo is outstanding.
Nathan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Missing Key Question Types

Revisado el 7/2/2022

I am mainly looking for survey software that does not require I maintain my own web infrastructure.

Puntos a favor

This software is fairly easy to use since it is a cloud service, but read my comments below for areas that can be improved on. The price was noticeably less than another solution I looked at for similar functionality. The templates can help your forms avoid looking like they are trapped in the 1990s.

Desventajas

I wanted to create a ranking question, but the closest I could find was the matrix table where it is up to the user to follow instructions and only assign a given rank once. I also had an issue with a user being unable to complete a basic survey so this software may be more troubling once I really get to know it. I would also rather have a plus sign after each section to allow adding additional sections as well as making it easier to reorder fields (perhaps a number entry box or up/down arrows rather than dragging?).

Henry
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best typerform Alternative and worth the money

Revisado el 21/7/2022

Formaloo helps me to collect feedback after my training and also collect interest/request to invite for my private community through predesigned forms.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that there are already custom templates available for almost all the niches and you just have to tweak the content and be creative with the design aspect. And the deployment of forms in through different methods works like a charm

Desventajas

I think the Ui design could be improved. I know the team is working on it as i am writing this to release in last quarter or something. Look for some wonders over there.

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

Formaloo is very cost effective with all the bells and whistles you probably need. Why should I pay premium when I can get it all here.
Adam
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Strong Jotform alternative

Revisado el 27/3/2022

Its been great, nothing that Jotform can do that this cannot. So we basically cancelled Jotform subscription

Puntos a favor

Great potential as a form builder. It has more features out of the gate than many other alternatives. And Version 3.0 looks to encroach upon the no-code app space, very ambitious team.

Desventajas

A tad too colorful and cartoonish for my liking.

Google Forms, Zoho Forms y AidaForm

Razones para elegir Formaloo

We liked the modern layout and user-friendliness.

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

Aggressive price structure, and an eager to please, hungry management.
Mark
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Simple, Elegant and Powerful Form Builder

Revisado el 20/1/2022

At first, I am really thrilled with Formaloo because they have all the things I am looking for in a Form Builder. The UI is simple and clean, there is logic feature for form building and Payment option for forms are a plus for me.

Puntos a favor

The UI is very clean, easy-to-understand and it has a lot of features.

Desventajas

As of the moment, only Stripe can be integrated into the payment forms. I hope Paypal and other payment options will become available soon.

Hak Chong
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Formaloo - One of the best Survey Tool in the market at this moment (2022)

Revisado el 6/6/2022

I have a collection of Survey software over the years and Formaloo is the easiest to use and its tutorials are very helpful.

Puntos a favor

Its friendly UI is a big PLUS.
The ability to automate Formaloo with other software is another big PLUS PLUS.

Desventajas

Although its calculator functions can serve many basic needs, I hope it can be further improved in terms of adding more variables from other questions collected.

Excelsis John
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Awesome assessment tool!

Revisado el 30/7/2022

Satisfied!

Puntos a favor

This software is amazing! It's so easy to make forms, like questions and answers. And it can also be used as a tutorial form, where we can evaluate and assess the user. We use it for online assessment exams.

Desventajas

Nothing at the moment. I am currently satisfied with formaloo

Jerry

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Just what I was looking for

Revisado el 23/7/2022

Hey Guys,

I was looking around for a survey and questionaire solution to fill a hole I had. Once I found Formaloo, my search was completed. I look forward to using this for many years to come!

Desventajas

Its new, there are alot of features to come.

Alfredo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent form builder, packed with useful features

Revisado el 7/2/2022

I am happy with the software, I like the flexibility to be able to insert it anywhere and the large number of options it offers and it continues to grow. The support team is very responsive and they help you a lot with questions. It seems to me that it can become a pretty solid option for creating forms in a very short time. I think I will use it more and more over other options.

Puntos a favor

It has many very useful options when creating forms:
- What I like the most is the large number of templates it has, they help you a lot to work faster and at times when you are not sure what fields you should add to your form.
- It has a plugin for wordpress, but it also has options to share with a link, or embed in any type of site.
- The editor is has the option of drag and drop, which makes it easy to use.
- Allows the reception of files and has space for storage
- It has options to perform calculations with the data captured by the user, it even helps you to make quotes
- If-then options, which allows showing or hiding questions depending on what the user is capturing
- Accept online payments
- Has built-in anti-spam option
- I love the one that allows you to advance to the next question by pressing Enter

Desventajas

I like it and it has a lot of potential, but it seems to me that it needs to polish some issues, however it seems to me that they are on the right track. What can be improved:
- More options to customize the fields
- Sometimes it takes too long to load the form, this should definitely improve.
- That allows you to have custom domains (I know it's on your roadmap)
- It has options for quizzes, but for my requirements, I need the one that can put time to each question
- It lacks multilanguage options in the interface (also in the roadmap).

More customization options

Google Forms

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

For cost reasons, offering similar features to the end user.
Erik
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Impressive, affordable Type**** killer.

Revisado el 21/3/2022

We use Formaloo for event registrations, internship applications, guest interview questionnaires, awards applications, course registration documentation verification, and customer support.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, folders for projects, as easy to use for forms as Canv* is for image editing. Coming from Type**** the transition was extremely easy. The functionality is basically the same, but the forms are much easier to create in Formaloo, especially any forms that require advanced logic or payment, which are a pain to do in the other system. Formaloo makes them really easy.

Desventajas

Account dashboard could use some cleaning up but it's not bad. All the form functionality is where I expect it and there is nothing missing in terms of creating forms.

Razones para elegir Formaloo

Typeform is a great tool but really expensive, and also collecting payments through Typeform requires a lot of logic that is really complicated to design, and I am pretty tech savvy.

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

In the end, we went with a SaaS solution because Gravity is hard to configure and see the entries (you have to do through the backend of Wordpress and it's awkward).
Michael

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Brilliant tool that I have been highly recommending!

Revisado el 16/2/2022

With Formaloo, I now have an easy to use too to ticks pretty much all the boxes. The team are so nice to chat with and are always happy to help if I have any questions. It's also great to see that their roadmap is lead by us, their community! (I'm rooting for progressive forms atm, go upvote it 😉). The styling is really easy too as is the integrations that I need such as Mailerlite.

Puntos a favor

Before I purchased Formaloo (and got some of my clients to also), I was struggling to find an affordable surveying tool with simple navigation that could also provide the features I needed. It was so frustrating building out a a large questionnaire to get to the end and realise that it was going to cost £66 a month, or that embedding it looked terrible on my websites popup, along with other things.

Desventajas

A few basic things are missing like a couple of styling options, but its a new tool and they are adding these in very soon to make it even better.

Google Forms, MailerLite y Typeform

Razones para elegir Formaloo

I realised this was for me )and some of my clients) when I tested the product out on a trial and it took me 35 mins to set up what took me 2 days in TypeForm. It was a no brainer after this! Since I've started using it, presenting data to clients is so so easy, and I've replaced most for the forms for capturing leads on my site with Formaloo! I honestly love it!

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

Better ease of use, price, and their really awesome support!
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Edición

Easy to Set Up and Budget Friendly Form Solution

Revisado el 7/2/2022

Quick and easy to set up. I was thrilled that in under an hour of logging into Formaloo for the first time I had a professional, working form to deploy.

Puntos a favor

I opened up Formaloo for the first time and within an hour had a very polished form ready to launch. I love how easy it is to set up. I was able to heavily customize the form, ensuring it has my brand's look and feel. The logic of showing or not showing a field based on an earlier answer works like a charm. This had been deployed and already collecting responses.

Desventajas

The top thing I would like to see Formaloo add is the ability to select exactly which types of forms a submitter can upload. Right now you can submit any, text or image. However you can't limit your choices further, for example under text someone can submit a PowerPoint presentation. When I asked Formaloo support about this I was informed it's on the roadmap.

Razones para elegir Formaloo

While Jotform had all the functionality I needed, I was also paying for many things I didn't. The prices were high for my solution. In looking ahead, their trend seemed to be adding to this, which I'm sure will result in further price increases.

Jotform

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

A combination of best fit for features I needed and the cost of the solution.
Usuario verificado
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Feature packed and easy to use form builder

Revisado el 10/3/2022

Puntos a favor

The form templates provided are pretty easy to reuse and optimizable for the preferred use cases.
I like that there is an option to customize the form url with cname.
The UI is easy to use, I was able to get started with making forms easily when I first started using it.
I have got stripe payments via the form, it generates an order id for payment.
You can customize in setting to send notification mail or not and can choose mail where you will receive responses.
The look and feel of the forms are pretty modern and if you use the tool well you can create very impressive and beautiful forms.
I like that they provide different options on how you can embed the form on your website.

Desventajas

There are many editing options but I observed that on average if a form is big and has many data options/questions it loads slow, like over 5 seconds sometimes. I really hope they resolve this asap.
Adding a high definition background image for a form is possible but it makes your form load time very slow.
As a suggestion, I hope they add a share form link as a shortcut button under the form dashboard where all forms are listed.

Tanja
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Super Fragebogen-Tool - DSGVO-konform

Revisado el 20/6/2022

Das beste von mir getestete Formulartool, welches von Haus aus DSGVO-konform einsetzbar ist. Guter Kundensupport und beeindruckende Roadmap.

Puntos a favor

DSGVO-konformes Tool zur Erstellung von Fragebögen/Umfragen. Der Nutzungsumfang ist bereits jetzt unglaublich gut im Vergleich zu Konkurrenzprodukten, viele weitere interessante Themen stehen auf der Roadmap. Der Support reagiert sehr schnell und hilft gerne weiter, in der Facebook-Gruppe für User bekommt man zusätzlich auch von anderen Usern Unterstützung.

Desventajas

Den Umstieg von Jotform hatte ich mir deutlich einfacher vorgestellt, da eine Importfunktion gegeben ist. Leider hätte der Import nur die bereits ausgefüllten Formulardaten von Jotform importiert, konnte jedoch nicht die kompletten Formulare importieren. Damit mussten alle Formulare nochmals neu erstellt werden. Das wäre aber auch beim Wechsel von jedem anderen Anbieter nötig gewesen. Einige Funktionalitäten sind noch nicht ganz so gut wie bei Jotform, Verbesserungen stehen jedoch bereits auf der Agenda. Der gute Kundensupport macht hier jedoch viel wieder gut, indem Lösungen für individuelle Umstiegsprobleme aufgezeigt werden.

Ralitsa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A robust form, survey and quiz-building solution

Revisado el 15/2/2022

Puntos a favor

Formaloo comes with so many powerful features that makes this one of the best alternative for those other, more known software of its kind. My personal favorite and the reason for choosing Formaloo is the survey and quiz features that it offers. I've been looking for something that has logic built in and that can help me create customer surveys and quizzes for lead gen.

I do a lot of surveys and audience research as a copywriter, so having a software I enjoy working with and has all the features I need to set up a survey or quiz was paramount. And it makes it easier for me to suggest this solution to my clients, too.

I've barely scratched the surface and there's a ton more that Formaloo can do, including forms you can integrate with your website. Being able to present your survey results visually also gives you an advantage when sharing data points with shareholders.

Desventajas

The one thing I'd love to see is a more uncluttered interface when I'm putting together a survey and a more user-friendly UI/UX as a user. Sometimes having too many options for formatting text in certain fields feels a bit too cluttered. But I know the team is working hard on this and so many other additions and improvements so I'm eager to see how Formaloo evolves over time.

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

The price was right and the options available to me so I can get to a visually pleasing result that's also user-friendly as an experience for the survey participant.
Saumitra
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

a great investment and a star in the making

Revisado el 2/3/2022

Puntos a favor

The UI is quite slick and snappy. It supports many types of form fields and can accomadate certain logics of Hiding and Showing a field. One of the main missing features is conditional email notifications and email notifications to multiple id's on form submission which are shown as coming soon in their roadmap.

Their roadmap definately shows exciting features which will quickly bring the service at par with industry leaders. The value for money right now is phenomenal. I would recommend jumping at this opportunity immediately.

Desventajas

1) A field which is missed is location (using GPS) on Map.
2) The score field is not customizable i.e. cannot define the starting and ending number
3) upload file field has an option of any one of 'image', 'document' and 'unrestricted'. Could use a combination of image + document.
4) Team members of an account cannot use the same custom domain (in profile - applicable for all forms)
5) There is no option to send notification email to multiple email id's
6) There is no conditional logic to support sending email to different email id's based on choice selected.
7) There is no option to upload multiple options using a csv or excel file where 100's of options may be required in a dropbox.
8) the dropbox does not support 'type to show choice'

Tadeh
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

A Great Place to Create and Manage Your Forms

Revisado el 22/2/2022

Puntos a favor

I really liked how easy-to-use. It's UI/UX is very user friendly and I was able to explain its features to our teammates easily.

Desventajas

I think sometimes some features need more explanation but I'm sure they're working on this feature due to their roadmap.

Google Forms y Typeform

Price + Features

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

Its features against its competitive price plus their customer support.
Renato
  • Sector: Sector textil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fast to deploy, many layers of possibilities

Puntos a favor

The templates Formaloo currently offers are educative and usable. With just a few changes the form looks tailor-made for your brand intent. The ability to send data to sheets or even to other forms makes Formaloo useful for customized experiences, such as self-service orders or content recommendations flows.

Desventajas

They need more options for currency and payment gateways. There was a minor issue with date fields, but the team is working on it.

Qwabena

It is Resourceful

Revisado el 11/3/2022

It feels well thought out and quite ambitious as it tries to provide tons of templates for diverse industry use cases, multiple deployment possibilities and extensive customizations including custmizing URL slug, domain name, logos and other such branding features.

It is also the first forms/survey builder whose logic / conditions I found easy to use. This is because it offers a flowchart visualization of the survey which I haven't found in solutions I have used in the past. Its advance logic is easy to setup.

I presume it will compete fairly with some of the solutions that have existed longer.

Puntos a favor

My biggest satisfaction with Formaloo is that I can use it as a workbook for trainees, because respondents can receive a copy of their response via email. This wasn't available in a previous solution I used. I also like the vast collection of templates.

Desventajas

The UI looks quite barebones and unfinished, which can cost Formaloo business because new users may interpret that as the solution being an immature one. I tried it out first time because I trusted the community that recommended it, else I might have underrated it. I am very happy with it though, so I hope they polish the UI soon enough to not lose them prospective customers.

Sean
  • Sector: Seguros

Perfect Forms Solution

Revisado el 7/2/2022

Easy to use and feature-rich! My favorite form builder!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and the logic setup is quick compared to other form builders.

Desventajas

While I haven't found any true flaws a wider range of templates would be nice.

Razones para elegir Formaloo

Better value for the features offered.

Razones para cambiar a Formaloo

Easy to use and has all the features I need and more.
Suzanne
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Fortunate to Have This

Revisado el 22/3/2022

Support has been excellent, and the ease of deployment has made this purchase a very good one. I'm looking forward to seeing how many things I can use Formaloo for that I haven't been able to do (or do well) before!

Puntos a favor

Formaloo is exceptionally easy to deploy, with hardly any need for tutorials. I love how beautiful, versatile, and varied their templates are. I also love that they're integrated with payment processors and allow users to sell physical and digital items, as well as event tickets.

Desventajas

The one thing that's missing for me is direct autoresponder integrations. For such a powerful tool, that was and is a surprise.

I don't care for Zapier, although I've found a way to use my free Zapier plan with Formaloo's Google Sheets integration so that I can automate a mind-numbing task I have to perform on a monthly basis.

I hope direct email integrations with the major autoresponders come out soon.

Raul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This is gold! I did not realize how much I needed it until I got it

Revisado el 2/3/2022

I have many other tools to create forms online. I liked this one for the possibility to create online polls showing the results to voters in real time. I included those forms in the process of launching new products, both to gather feedback and engagement. And now I use several kinds of forms on a regular basis.

Puntos a favor

Create forms and polls that are nice, minimalist and responsive in less than 5 minutes. That helps to engage and convert potential customers of the mailing list. Or just to gather important information about the level of engagement, their opinions on how to make your product fit.

Desventajas

I feel that it is pretty new, and some aspects of UI still need to be more polished, even when all the functions I need are already operative.